Speaker 1: I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners on which this episode is being recorded, the combo marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where which have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life past you by, then you're in the right place. Hello, and welcome back to the own sea Potty. Happy Friday, and welcome.
Speaker 2: Back to the body.
Speaker 1: I did get lost.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday. You can tell.
Speaker 1: My brain is actually fried from this week.
Speaker 3: It's been a bit week.
Speaker 1: I've done so much stupid shit this week, like stupid shit, like I'm yeah, bad shit, like just stuff I can't believe, I said, Yeah, maybe I'll say that at the end. But actually, let's talk to you about what this podcast is about. This is part two of our interview with Fie Dane, who is a life coach and human design expert. So in part one we had a chat about what human design actually is, and then we begun diving into how you can read your chart, and Fee starts reading mine and she honestly just has so much knowledge and she has so much to unpack that we had to split this in two parts, So highly suggest go listen to part one because otherwise this part won't make any sence to you. So basically, in this part, we continue to unpack my chart, we chat about human design profile lines, and Fee actually shares what my sole purpose is and it's honestly mind blowing. And she also has a premonition I know, is it in this episode? Is in this episode shocking? Yeah? Honestly, it's wild and That's what I'm gonna do. So guys, Fee also has her brand new book coming out very soon at the end of this month, and it is available for pre order. So if this episode is speaking to I highly suggest go and check out fee and make she grab her book. Will put all the links in the show notes. As you can tell, everyone here at the RNC HQ is such a huge fan of her. So if you want to get to know yourself on a deep level, you know, if you enjoy things like astrologically, mys Briggs, any sort of personality test, you're going to love this episode. But of course, before we get into the episode of Tier, a quick weekly update.
Speaker 3: It's been a big week. We recorded something really fun on Tuesday that I can't wait for everyone to hear.
Speaker 1: What was Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, we did that. Literally feels like that was two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's been like such a short but long week in the safe.
Speaker 1: We recorded a mini series on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: We did. That's about the most exciting thing that's happened for me this week.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 3: I think I did say it in that mini series or in another episode we recorded. But my life is pretty boring at the moment, but I love it. And what about you?
Speaker 1: How's your week look good? As I said at the start, oh my little, my little brain, she'd not being coping. I can tell her. I've got too much on right now. Because first of all, I'm super forgetful, like no joke on the weekend a tear. I this is probably the worst thing I've ever done, and I feel so bad and I still just like I can't even believe it.
Speaker 3: You left Dirvy somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, okay, please rup the shop. I thought you were going. No, it was like my besties babies baptism and she told me about it. I put it in my calendar and I was like, amazing and can't wait to go. I'd never really been to a baptism. Also, because it was like church related, I just I think my brain just assumed it was on the Sunday and so I put it in my calendar on the Sunday. Literally, it's in my calendar. And so anyway, weeks have gone by amazing. I even text her during the week She's like, you know, still coming on the weekend, blah blah blah. I'm like definitely, you know. She even ordered me floude and free food, all the things. Tim was away, so I was like, all good, I get to go to Brisbane with Ivy. I've got it all sorted. We had a really quiet weekend, so it was, you know, our thing we were doing on the weekend, and no joke. She messages me on Saturday and she's like, hey, you were good and I'm like yeah, like just chilling out with Ivy, Like I'll see you tomorrow. Tim's not coming, but we'll be there blah blah blah. And she's like it was this morning.
Speaker 2: No, I miss the whole thing, and like you know.
Speaker 1: That feeling when your stomach drops and you just like can't believe you did that. Yeah, And I was like, oh my god, I feel I still feel so bad.
Speaker 3: I just that is like that is the way feeling, especially when you don't just like forget about it all together, but you just like had it for the next day or something.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I even.
Speaker 1: Had a really cute dress like picked out for Ivy and like, oh, I just can't believe I did that. And you know, my friend's really gorgeous, and I know she's you know, not or not worried or anything shad all of family there, but I just that's that's how my brain is right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it was just so silly. I just didn't double check put on my calendar. I assumed, you know, Sunday. Yeah, So so I just feel so bad about it. I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 3: That is horrible.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that that's what I mean of like where my brain has been out, So fuck felt so bad about that. And then also this week and I spoke to my massus is also like my spiritual guru, and I was like, is fucking something happening with the planets because I'm getting sucked up this week and I'm like, I'm finding a lot of different energies and a lot of different things happening and colliding, and I'm like, wow, it's just you know, the universe is testing me. Yeah, but also I think it's a meeting. So it's like like it you know, like I say on this podcast, if your reality is chaotic, you got to check your internal world because I guarantee you that is also okay. And it turns out it was, So it all makes sense.
Speaker 3: But I just I had.
Speaker 1: One of those weeks so amazing perfect. Shall we get into the episode we shall?
Speaker 4: Then You've got a defined heart, which I say was a rare quality. And that's the energy of a go getter, you know, willpower, motivation. It's linked to money, success, recognition, power and fame. So you've got like the willpower to move mountains, and you're very much here to be a leader. And with an open heart, it's not that you don't have access to these things. You just don't have a consistent access to your willpower. So you need someone to help.
Speaker 2: You motivate you.
Speaker 4: And the open heart center has perhaps self esteem issues, low self worth, feeling like you need to prove yourself, feeling like you're not enough. And I think the big reminder here is that you don't have to do anything to be lovable. You're inherently lovable by existing.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Then we get to the sacral center. So then we get to the sacral center, which is an energy center, which is your life for So you've got this defined Georgia, so you're here to follow your gut. And when you're doing what you love, it's like your energy is so beautiful, it's sparkly, it's vibrant, like when you walk into a room, people can really feel that. Whereas when you've got an open sacral you don't have the unlimited capacity and energy as somebody that does, and so you're very much built to work in short bursts like a solar panel. So maybe when you're around a lot of generators, you get so much energy, and then when you leave their presence, it's like, oh, I don't have as much energy. So it's very much not falling for that hustle hustle mentality because you're not built that way because you don't have consistent access to your energy. And so my tip here is to very much structure your day based on your energetic levels. So if you have more energy in the morning, do the hard stuff then, and then at night take it more easy, do like those admin I don't have to think about tasks.
Speaker 1: So just to confirm me being defined sacral, is like I can to do hustle culture.
Speaker 4: Yes, fuck, especially with the manifesting generator.
Speaker 2: That's just like, yeah, you could hustle hustle high school.
Speaker 1: I literally could just continue if I didn't have a husband and baby, I just would live at the office. So that makes a lot of sense. But is that then the shadow side of it?
Speaker 2: That's right, of.
Speaker 4: Course, because it's kind of this thing like just because you have the energy doesn't mean that you should be doing it.
Speaker 1: That is my biggest shadow side just in general, is like I get really excited, I get really passionate and I think I can do all the things, and yeah, I can, but also it's like should I.
Speaker 4: Yes, And that's when you've got to check in with your gut, your own energy levels, and your priorities in life. So, Georgie, we've spoken about what it means to have a defined solar plexus for you, but for those with an open solar plexus, you're here to become very wise about your emotions and very much empathetic. I kind of say, it's like you're a feeling sponge, so you kind of take in other people's emotions and release it, and so you're very much here to be like a sieve, letting the emotions come through you, but not holding onto them. So you've really got a question is this how I'm feeling? Or perhaps am I picking up on the feelings and emotions of the people around me? And so with an open solar plexus, it's so important to be around emotionally stable and healthy people because their emotions will really influence you. And I think for everybody, whether it's open or defined your solar plexus, we have to remember we aren't our emotions.
Speaker 2: We're just the.
Speaker 4: Vehicle express we're just the vehicle experiencing the emotions.
Speaker 1: So for me, what would be the shadow of a defined soloplex.
Speaker 4: The shadow is being in your emotions and your feels and having to ride that emotional wave and knowing like, hey, I'm actually built to be emotional. So when people say, oh, you are being sensitive or you are being moody, like, yeah, that's how I meant to be. So yeah, one minute you're up, one minute you're down, and you've just got to ride those waves until you're.
Speaker 2: Neutral and clear.
Speaker 1: Okay, love, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: So we mentioned Georgie that you have an open spleen. I think the only thing I would add to that is that you can really feel people's energies and you know, you can kind of speel, you can feel the vibe so to speak, when you walk into a room with an open spleen. The opposite of that is if you have a defined spleen, and so that's like you've got consistent access to your intuition. You're here to survive, and your intuition. The spleen is very much like thunder energy. It's instantaneous, so you've got to pay attention to it. In the moment, because once it's gone, it's gone. And I think for people with a defined spleen, it's kind of this energy of all or nothing, which can be hard to balance, right, and you know, whether it's open or whether it's open or closed. It's very much about fears. And what I say in human design is fears is false evidence appearing real. So you've got to really confront them and you know, work through your mind as a tool, like is this a realistic thing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Have I got being conditioned by other people around me based on my open centers? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, that resonates.
Speaker 4: Finally we've got the root center, and this is the center for you know, stress an adrenaline. So if you've got an open root, you are prone to amplifying other people's stress. Yeah, and you know that's because you don't have consistent access to your own adrenaline. And so you've got this pressure in your root and it feels like I have to get things done and how do I get this done? So that's what's really creating this stress amplification. And you know, stress isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can help us grow, but everything in balance and moderation. So if you've got an open root, you could be prone to things as like fatigue, anxiety, panic disorders and things. Whereas for you, Georgie, you are the opposite and you don't have many energies in your roots, so you're probably someone that's very calm able to kind of deal with pressure, a lot of pressure and not let it like not break a sweat, is what I would say.
Speaker 1: I've been told I can be quite not emotionless but very neutral. Yeah, very like it's fine, we'll do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I see that in your chart because you know, in each of the centers, the lines that come out represent an energy, so you've only got one there, which means there's not much pressure for you down there, so you don't really feel as stressed as other people. So the next section that will go through is your profile. So this is like your personality in this lifetime. You can think of your soul as an actor and this is a costume that you wear.
Speaker 1: I'm the opportunist. Why does that fucking resonate?
Speaker 4: So, Georgie, you are a four six, which is an opportunist role model and a lot of like famous people or you know h Dalai Lama, Yes, like guru energy.
Speaker 2: Celebrities have this, the Royals have.
Speaker 4: It, Bill Gates, Bob Dylan, And if you're an opportunist role model, you're very much here to balance wisdom and desire. You've probably always got this tension between listening to your head and your heart. You've got a personal purpose, and you very much value the quality of relationships over quantity. And you're probably someone that experiences people fatigue, like you love being amongst people, but then at times you need time to yourself to rejuvenate, replenish, and sometimes you want to be outside of and witnessing the excitement in your community and the people around you. And one of the biggest themes in your life is trust, learning to trust yourself, learning to trust your innate wisdom. And it's very much this ru Paul catchphrase. If you don't trust yourself, how in the hell you're going to trust somebody else? How are people going to trust you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: And so your greatest.
Speaker 4: Impact and influence in this lifetime is people who trust you. And I think the shadow to this personality is feeling like you have to convert non believers or people that don't necessarily resonate with your work, but you have to realize that you can't. You can't do that to everybody. You've got to discern your audience.
Speaker 1: I literally was talking to my coach the other day and I'm like, I'm in this energy where I want to prove myself and I'm like, I don't like that, Like I don't want to be improved myself energy. I just get to be and it see that like yes or no. So that's that's making a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: And so the most interesting thing is you have like a six profile line, which will kind of break down. So for everybody at home, I should mention that the first number represents your conscious personality, what you know are yourself, and then the second number represents your soul personality, which you may or may not know about yourself.
Speaker 2: And I'll go through that later.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: And so with you, Georgie, because you've got a six profile line, you actually live life in three stages. So up until thirty, very much a lot of challenges, growing, experimenting, experiencing life, figuring out who you are. You're actually at a very pivotal time because you're going through your sad and return. So this is the second stage of that six profile line between thirty to fifty, you're really starting to slow down, go more inwards and really work out what is for me, what do I want? Maybe feeling a bit more introverted, like kind of you know, the caterpillar going into the cocoon, and then your final stages when you're like fifty plus, you like spread your butterfly wings.
Speaker 2: You're here to be that role model, and I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm fifty. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: You gotta live life a bit Georgie to get that. My wisdown.
Speaker 1: I actually remember seeing an astrologist and she's like, your peak is when you're forty, so just fucking calm down. I was like, oh, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 4: So your two biggest fears are the fear of rejection and the fear of failure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And so so I mentioned to you like that Saturn return is so pivotal because in that six profile line it marks like a turning point. So I don't know if you've had like a Satin return reading done or anything, but based on your human design, you've got the same conscious and unconscious energy there, which is family and friendship. So for this transit, I'm really curious what will happen to you, and like, intuitively speaking, I feel like over the next three years, you're going to be like planning your family. I feel like you might have another child, maybe like desiring like a boy is coming. I get this sense you're looking at your business and how did you know that?
Speaker 2: I didn't I'm an intuitively reddit Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: My gosh, because I'm intuitive. So I just picked it up in your energy like a boy soul floating around.
Speaker 2: I'm getting like shiveras like staring it. Did you feel that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Feel that? My God.
Speaker 4: So I also get this sense because of the energies in your Saturn and this like transition for.
Speaker 2: You, Georgie, you'll be really looking at your.
Speaker 4: Business, really feeling the urge to set up your financial future because I feel like you want to be more strict and disciplined about carving out devotional time for your family, you know, creating really structured like thriving routines. And I feel like if you haven't been like reflecting on family and relationships, I feel like you're going to be thinking about forgiveness and also like your own journey holding yourself to a high standard, owning your feelings and taking responsibility for your actions.
Speaker 2: So big turning point for you girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Wow, sounds exciting, sounds a bit crazy, but exciting.
Speaker 4: So ultimately, as an opportunist role model, you're here to be that role model and leader that just impacts a large network of people by being yourself. You know, you're friendly, generous, You've got this innate wisdom. So I think up until you're sat in return, you think, oh, I get wisdom from people outside of me and learning, but now you're coming into this ear of like, No, this wisdom is embodied within me through all of my experiences, and I'm here.
Speaker 2: To share this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I'll just.
Speaker 4: Break it down all the different personality lines and for everybody at home. So when you look at your lines, line's one to three that's very inward. That's like focused on your own process, your personal comma, whereas four to six this is linked to relationships and people outside of you.
Speaker 2: So you've got a line one.
Speaker 4: You're an investigator, You're willing to dig deep for foundational understanding. You're an educator, you want to know everything. If you've got a line to you're a hermit. You know there's like a hidden genius within you waiting to be recognized. You've got individual gifts. When you've got a line three, you're a martier, the master experimenter, you know, who's showing us how to do things in the world through trials and errors, successes and failures, getting their hands dirty for a ligned for like yourself, Georgie the opportunist, you're like an influencer. You know, the greatest investment is relationships, being that connector, and so your greatest opportunities lie in the people that you know. You're more likely to trust somebody if you've got a referral or somebody you know spoken highly of them, very much like a social butterfly. Needing to feel stable in your relationships and actually being like validated and recognized, like people appreciating you means so much in your relationship beyond anything like people being grateful, being thankful, and it's so important for you to.
Speaker 2: Invest in your relationships.
Speaker 4: And what I would say is people with the opportunists, they like to kind of have things lined up before they leak to something else, so you know, a job or a relationship or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think people think opportunist sounds like bad, but it's very much the line of networking, connections, relationships, opportunities.
Speaker 2: That's where it comes from.
Speaker 1: I love that I resonate with that so much.
Speaker 4: Then we've got the line five, which is the heretic, which is practical leadership, very much a solutions orientated helper, and they've got like a seductive projection field. So they have a lot of people putting their stuff on them, like this pressure to be the perfect daughter, the perfect partner, the perfect colleague, the perfect sister, and so that's what they're really working through. And then we've got the line six, which is a role model. So I explained living life in three stages like yourself. But what I would also say is a role model is very much here to body their truth and authenticity to inspire people. It's very much like a visionary. I think sometimes with a six profile line, you can get so caught up in your vision you forget to like step back, and sometimes it feels like you're so forward thinking, like you can see ahead, and you're like, why can't people see the same as me? Like very much like that trendsetter, life gets better with more maturity and satisfaction, and you know, for you Georgie, like specifically looking at your chart, your superpower and human design is vision. You're very much concerned with esthetics and your senses and you're surrounding it's important for you to be in beauty, I guess, and at times maybe people can say you have a bit of an old soul quality because of the wisdom that you have at such a young age.
Speaker 1: I also see they're the karma relationships. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: So pretty much it's saying like, in this lifetime, a lot of the people that you meet, you probably have like a soul contract from them, whether it's like you're learning from them.
Speaker 2: And ultimately in.
Speaker 4: Life, we pick everything, the storyline, we pick our family, we pick our friends, we pick the way that we are. And I think that's the best advice for everybody to remember is to like lean into your life, don't resist it, because your highest soul actually designed it for you to grow.
Speaker 2: And to expand in this lifetime.
Speaker 4: Then we get to, like the juicy bit, which I'm sure everybody wants to know, which is your sole purpose. You know, if you think of your soul as the actor, this is the plot line or the storyline that your character plays out. Now, look, this can come to life in many different ways. You've got free will, you know, take what resonates, and it's very much made up of like four main life energies. And so for you, Georgia, your sole purpose is what we call four Ways. It's about direction, it's a personal destiny, it's self focus. You're also creating calm in this lifetime. So that's what we call a right angle cross. So if you see that in your incarnation cross, it's a personal destiny. You can think of it as your soul going. Do you know what wipe my memories? Like unless you kind of work with someone you want to relearn, re experience life, gain a new perspective. If you've got like a left hand cross, what that means is the karmic lifetime. So you may feel like things are daja vu certain people. Why is this happening? It feels like I've got to finish something that I didn't in my last lifetime.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool, Georgie.
Speaker 4: With the four ways, your life theme is really here to test all the limits of experience in this world. You know, you've kind of also oscillating between cycles of like heaps of energy and then needing time to reflect and have stillness, and very much your life will feel like you're because you have such access to your mind. It feels like your mind's leading the way, but really it's like your gut is here to lead the way, and you're here to use your mind to help people because you're very insightful. You're here to share profound truths and at times you'll be very outgoing and extroverted. At times you're like more like Buddha like energy and stillness. So your life is very much in cycles, and you're very much somebody that can see trends happening. And so ultimately your purpose in this life is you know, think about it. Like the picture that we've got here is like the signposts going in four different ways. So people pass through your life when they need to make a shit sharp turn, so different directions pivotal moments in their life. Because I saw you just had like a rebirth course, right, Like that makes a lot of sense because that's a turning point for people becoming a mother.
Speaker 1: Right Why I feel so strongly about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's actually a very special soul path in human design because it has one quality that no other incarnation cross has and this is your life purpose actually changes every eighteen point five to nineteen years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So others don't change.
Speaker 2: No, but yours does.
Speaker 4: And so I wonder if you can reflect when you are nineteen years old versus who you are now and coming up into this new stage. It's not uncommon for people with your sole purpose to kind of change careers or directions in their thirties as well, and sometimes.
Speaker 2: It feels like you have a lot of like midlife crisises.
Speaker 4: That's kind of like the energy of your sole purpose because it's pivoting and that's what you also do help people pivot in terms of their life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes it so much sense. Wow.
Speaker 2: So that's a general overview.
Speaker 4: And then we'll get into your too conscious energies, which you're likely aware of, and then you're too unconscious by design energies that you may or may not be aware of. So the biggest life energy that you have is this energy of privacy and storytelling. It's kind of like this energy of a historian or if you think about a medicine woman, that wise woman that sits at the campfire and is sharing stories. You're very much linked to your past. You're somebody that reflects deeply on their past, because you understand, if I know my past, I can learn from it. I get more insight, I get more wisdom, and as that historian, that medicine woman, I can share that with people. So you're very much here to be that wise storyteller. But at the same time, there is this urge within you that needs to go internal. Take time away from other people, have this quiet time to learn your lessons, to recuperate your energy and decide what do I want to share with other people, because I may not want to whilst I'm going through it, but I will happily share once I've lived the experience and I've gained the wisdom that I need to share with people. So the high expression is being so comfortable with discomfort. You know, able to integrate your shadows, face your darkness, allow your pains and wounds, whereas the shadow is perhaps being caught in the past and not learning from your lessons and repeated mistakes that may come through. Does that resonate with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so interesting because I was I, for example, that course you saw rebirth. I went through a really tough time postpartum, but not many people would know about it because I do have this sense of that privacy and needing to go through and figure things out for myself and then I can express myself and then I can and it always comes out in this wise woman way of like I've been through this, let me, you know, show you how if that makes sense. So, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And even with the privacy angle, it's interesting because you know, for the last eight or so years, I have shared my whole world on social media and always after the fact, so that that makes sense. But I am noticing myself wanting to be more like I want this just for me. I want this just for me and my family. I don't need to document every part of my life because I don't think it's necessary and really needing that privacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that makes sense because you're coming up to that second pivot in your life, which links to this second energy that you have, which is wanting or sensitivity.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you feel this, but you are.
Speaker 4: Designed to be very sensitive to the world around you, the people around you, being really attuned with those needs. This energy has such a deep connection with nature, all living things, people, plants, and it's like being so in tune with your senses.
Speaker 2: And actually your child.
Speaker 4: Says like you would be a very great healer because you're able to access, you know, realms and frequencies beyond what people can perceive. And this energy is always very much like a peacemaker energy, wanting unions, alliances, community. I really see that in your chart with your family. Probably growing up you wanted to be the peacemaker and sometimes at your own cost of yourself and boundaries. That's just what I intuitively read. And that's the shadow, you know, not being able to distinguish between your needs and somebody else's needs, perhaps being over sensitive, clingy or needy. But I can imagine just becoming a mother, you're so attuned to your daughter. It's like it's painful for you when you see her in pain and you can feel that and you know you're trying to help her and she has to do something and she's like learning and growing.
Speaker 1: Would that also like in my chart, did you see any does it pick up like any ssidekick called clamboyant abilities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is very much a clest sentient energy like feeling.
Speaker 1: Things, feeling things amazing on a.
Speaker 4: Soul level, You've got this energy of alertness, which is a fear of making mistakes. So you're designed to interrupt patterns and break them to transform the past into possibility. So these fears of like I'm afraid I'm going to make the same mistakes again. I'm afraid I haven't learnt my lessons. I'm afraid that my past will catch up with me. Like you've got such a like instinctual drive to survive in this lifetime, Like I assume like it's really important for you to have like financial security and stability as well, And so this comes from this instinctual learning your life lessons. And you kind of got this inbuilt bullshit detector as well. You've got an eye for talent. You can kind of tell when someone's an impost or a rat. And this is very much linked to actually your nose, Like yeah, so I don't know if you ever like done the psychic feeling through your nose, like smelling something not necessarily physically but in your mind, like something smells off. This energy is very much linked to that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so interesting. Me and Jamie were literally talking about this in my office just before. I'm like, I have a very distinct sense of smell. This is wild. Yeah, that's it's like it's it's almost like that inner sense or smell.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think part of this is because because you're so linked to the past in your human design Georgia, you're able to pick up on patterns and really see things are repeating. You've got to break this pattern, and I guess the shadow of that is being stuck in the past, or maybe perhaps I think one of the shadows is making things look good on the surface but beneath probably not as ideal. But I think when I looked at your chart, because you're so busy, you need this like inner oasis within and that involves you switching off like sometimes you just got to go off grid. You need to have like an unclutted space. Like your environment is something that's really big that I see in your chart. It has to be esthetically pleasing for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: Your office is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes sense, And I am I'm like everything you're saying just in regards to people, like obviously, you know, look at my community, look at you know, my amazing team. So I love people, but I also like on the weekends, That's why I don't really post anything. I'm not on there because it's like I need my time alone. I'm like, so that person don't like events. I really need that inner time.
Speaker 4: And so the final energy that we have to round out your sole purpose is you are designed to transform inspiration into rational thought through silence. So this is very much like a tweaking energy. We call it like the inventor energy, going over things, tweaking it back and forth, experimenting with new ways, with lots of focus and intention. And I guess you're somebody that wants to rationalize everything in your life. That makes you feel better. Right, So it's like I understand why that happened. I understand why this needed to happen. It gives you a sense of peace within yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah I must, and also like I need to like talk it out like with Tim and be like, well, this happened, and then that happened, and then that makes sense because of this, and then I learned this and then this is a challenge and blah blah blah, and he's like stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the high expression of that is it makes you like an entrepreneur, because in order to be an entrepreneur, you have to see things that didn't work out and then tweak it to make it better. So this is how all your energies come in, and so you're very much someone that does get those a powerful aha moments like I've got clarity.
Speaker 2: So you're like.
Speaker 4: Leaning into your mind to get deep insights into the mystery. And a lot of this will come through when you're like silent and you have space, so it could be like in the shower or going for a walk. That's where I really see your ideas coming out. The shadow of this is well rationalizing poor and bad behavior, right either of yourself or other people, wanting to see the best in them, but perhaps perhaps they haven't been them bestselves. And I guess for you, I also see this addiction to thinking, wanting to know why everything is the way that it is, and that can really drive you crazy because you can't get the answers. And you know, I always say to people with this energy, like, for example, we know we're going to die, it doesn't make you feel better, right, So just because you know something, it doesn't actually it may not necessarily enhance your life or make you feel better if you know exactly everything. And so I think you know with this rationalization energy. There is this tendency if you're in the low expression for escapism, you know, looking to other things to fill avoid you know, food, sex or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, I resonate Maybe.
Speaker 2: Not food and sex.
Speaker 4: They were just examples its food, and.
Speaker 1: Well it's definitely food. I get so nervous because they always give me like specific examples intuitively, so I never know if it's like for that person or not. So I'm just to it examples or you just.
Speaker 2: Yeah no that's what came to mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, love this for me. Interesting.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what did you think of your incarnation Cross? I'm curious because it's a very unique one about pivoting people in their life directions.
Speaker 1: That makes so much sense because I feel such a I feel such a frequency of almost like it is I need to be of service to people to wake up or to pivot to realize something. And I feel so much like all my courses and very much about that. It's like this energy of like realize there gets to be this whole other reality and it will. It's going to completely change their life. It's going to completely turn them. So that makes so much sense. And then even me as a person, if we look at all my evolutions since I was, you know, eighteen, Like it's been like I was that fitness influencer and then I started my business and then I started self development, and it's like this huge thing where if you met me when I was eighteen, I'd be a completely different person.
Speaker 4: All about the pivots in your life, and the final thing we're going to go through is your channel. So this is when two energies connect your energy centers in your body graph, so it becomes like a hub. So if you think of your incarnation cross as a plot line, this is like the subplots that you will experience in your life. So you've got quite a few. You've got quite a few, Georgie, so we'll kind of talk through them. So you're designed to feel it all. So this intimacy and wisdom energy. You're very tactile person. Would you say physical touch is your love language?
Speaker 1: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that in your human design.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And you're very much somebody that has a hands on approach to life. You're very encouraging of people's strength. People see you as someone that's very reliable and very steady, and I think that's why people are really drawn to you. They see you as very calm, very grounding, able to really see them. But yeah, this one is also like very sensual of course, like sexuality, but also you know, living life in your senses, dear, you know, vision, taste, touch, and smell. So that's the channel synthesis. And oh, Georgie, you hit the jackpot in this lifetime. I have to say, you've got the.
Speaker 2: Ones that everybody wants.
Speaker 4: The money line and beat like woman, no matter what happens, you're going to have so much money in this lifetime.
Speaker 2: You're lucky you with money.
Speaker 4: And you know, in a way, I think people think money is a bad thing, but I'll be honest with you, Georgia. Your chart says you're here to be materialistic. You should enjoy the finer things in life. And it wouldn't surprise me if you go on to talk about money mindset with people, because it's just so deeply in your chart, the way that you see money, like you're ballsy with money. You're very different the way you see money compared to the people around you. Would you say that resonates me?
Speaker 1: And Ettia literally just gave each other eyes because something maybe on the cards.
Speaker 3: Intuition.
Speaker 1: But going back to it's like I'm here to be materialistic, Like that is like wild.
Speaker 4: Well like materialistic in the sense like you show people like it's a good thing to have money and you're allowed to enjoy money. And I think that's so important for us as women as well, being afraid to speak about how much money we make and this desire to have money, Like we've been conditioned so much that money is evil and only bad people have it. But if you have money in this world, you can do so much good.
Speaker 1: Hugely, hugely. I love that. I love that that's literally in my chart because that's exactly how I feel. And I do really feel like I have this sense of service of showing people that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think showing people not to be afraid about talking about money. And I'm sure you've gone through those fears of like, am I triggering people? But actually at the same time, you're really activating people and being that role model showing them what they can do with their money, what money can unlock for them, and being that inspiration for them. I think it's such a beautiful thing, and it's a big task because not a lot of people want to talk about money and show money, and so in your chart, you've just got all of this energy that knows how to find money, be resourceful with the money they have, and attract the right people into your life. So I would say, you know, whatever you did this last lifetime, you did.
Speaker 2: Really well, Georgie.
Speaker 4: So you're saying, I don't have to worry about it ever, pretty much, no, Because there's actually two money channels. So there's actually called the money channel, and then there's the beat, which is like being able to attract the right resources and people. So if you've got one of the other, it's pretty good. Like the ultimate one is a money line, and you've got both.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, she is resourceful, lazy, she's a lucky gal. She got lucky gl syndrome.
Speaker 2: Pretty much like essentially that's cool.
Speaker 4: You've also got the channel of structure, so you're designed to be a genius, you.
Speaker 2: Know, break through energy.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you've ever like sometimes when people have this energy, we call them genius to freak because you can like articulate all these things. You have such a grasp and understanding that some people can't understand you, because not all people are geniuses, as they say in human design, So it depends how you deliver a message and who you're delivering it to. They'll either see you as a genius or they might see you as a freak. And so really this subplot in your life, and actually I saw it in your Sadden return. You're coming into this era of like so many ideas. How do I best communicate this to the world. That's what I really see for you coming up, And so I would say, like investing in speech skills and learning how to articulate yourself and learning like when is the right time to share with somebody?
Speaker 2: How do I best share it?
Speaker 4: Like is it through a course, is it through a coaching program or something like that. And actually the creative human design has his energy. So when he first created human design, it didn't make sense to a lot of people, but now, like later on, it has. So that's why I say, in your chart, you see a lot of things forward thinking that you get right now, but people need to catch up and then they'll understand you.
Speaker 1: That's it's so interesting because we were literally having this conversation yesterday of my new course rebirth being. You know, I'm a qualified life coach, and it's all about the mindset of stepping into motherhood in your own terms. And we have had some interesting comments, you know, from people, And I was explaining to the girls, like it's because I like, no one has seen anything like this, Like it's a very it's such a new concept that a lot of people, you know, they might I hope it's normalized, and I hope in five to ten years it's like, of course you do this, but at the moment it is so new that you know, we are. It's like that energy of like I guess, trailblazing kind of and being okay with people not getting it exactly.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of what we spoke about. You don't have to convert the non believers because the people that are here and ready, they're like, oh my goodness, let's go medicine.
Speaker 2: This is so juicy, Like sign me.
Speaker 3: Up right now.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, you're making sense.
Speaker 4: The last energy is you have the channel of awareness. So you're designed to be a great thinker. So you just have this capacity to be able to mentally refine everything and find the truth. You're a deep intellectual thinker, and this can be your detriment as well, like overthinking right, definitely, and so how this energy flows is you just suddenly get these downloads or hard moments, and then you want to empower people with those insights, and so you're going to be likely invited to share your awareness and wisdom in life, and you know, again you have to. I think the thing here to remember is you can't just live life in your head all these scenarios and planning like knowledge, especially for those with a one profile line as well. It's not just book smarts. It's actually experimenting and embodiment and that's what human design calls us to do. And so for you, when I see into your chart with this channel, it's like, again, you need a lot of stillness in your life to let those downloads come through, because you're probably not getting them when you're busy and rushing all around. So that has been like a foundational reading of your chart. Like the crazy thing is, we've only gone through four out of twenty six energy. So let me just tell you this is why you.
Speaker 1: Know I will be booking in a five hour I will be booking in a full day workshop feet so we can go through the rest. Because this has been so insightful and it's crazy because everything you're saying. I'm like, oh my god, I know that about myself, but it feels so good because so many parts and just in reflection you were talking about I need slowness, I need time away from people. I need time to recharge the physical touch, like all those things that sometimes I guess I can, you know, be down on myself or not nice to myself because I'm like, why you know why you're feeling so depleted if you love what you do or you know those sorts of thoughts. But now that you've read my time, I'm like, well, that makes total sense that I need that time and I need time completely to myself and all those things. So it has been so incredible and so in site but sightful, but also it has felt like you're saying so many things. I'm like, I feel seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think that's what human design is. It's validating because I didn't really know you before this, right, so I'm only getting this information from your chart, And I think human design really empowers you, Like all the stuff that you need is inside of you. You're not broken, like your whole You just need to actually do the things that come more naturally to you instead of conditioning, and instead of being conditioned and learning to do things other people's way, it's really that permission slip, do it your way. What feels good is actually meant to be right. We don't have to make life harder. Alignment is about feeling in ease and flow, and I think that's what human design really unlocks within you as well.
Speaker 1: Fear, this has just been so incredible. I am so thankful we got to meet you in person and go through this, and thank you so much for reading my chart and shining a light. And I think the R ANDC community will be listening and be like, I need to check out my chart, and could you just give us a little rundown of let's say someone does check out the chart, how can they find more information in regards to working with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I do want to one coaching and human design reading, so you can all find that on my website at feedang dot com.
Speaker 1: Amazing. And then also, guys Fee's book is coming out at the end of the month, so we'll make sure we link that. Can they pre order anything, yes, perfect, We will check that link in the show notes. And so would you say you could you know, find out your chart on the internet and then read the book and find out so much information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's in a different way.
Speaker 4: Won't be actually reading your chart, but more applying the lessons of unlearning and then just really distilling to be your authentic. So because in the book, for example, it's like success is not what we think it is. You know, maybe we think it's money, but it's not really that, and kind of talking about you know, what money means to you or self love and you know, going through relationships and all of that. So it's more of that deconditioning process to be more aligned and authentic with yourself.
Speaker 2: So i'd say a supplementary thing.
Speaker 4: You know, human design is hard because I think googling can only get you so far because there's so many parts, and I think, you know, I just caution people not to just take one thing and say that's them because there's so many layers to it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to box yourself in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's incredible. And to end feed just two questions that I always ask my guests, what is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Speaker 4: I think it's about intention and consciousness is everything you know your soul chose this journey and waking up every day life is a miracle, Like you will never we will never have this moment again. You and I like, even if we meet it up again, we'll be different people, right, Like the way that you see the sunrise will never be the same. So I think that just gives you so much beauty and sweetness in your life because you truly will never have this moment again, So making the most of it and being.
Speaker 1: Here, Wow, that's incredible. And last question, So something I ask my guests is what is one core belief they hold close to their heart.
Speaker 4: For me, there is no such thing as a right or wrong decision, choice or path in life. There's only a choice, and once you make a decision, the universe will flow around it. So it doesn't matter at the end of the day what you pick, because whatever is meant to be will be. You'll end up at that same destination. Sure, some paths will be harder, some paths will be longer, but ultimately you end up where you need to be. Like life is dynamic, moving changing, and so is the universe, So you can relax with any choices and decisions, You'll end up where you need to be.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, I love that we are duality queens here. Yes, there is no right or wrong. Oh my god, that's incredible, fear. It has been such a pleasure. Thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great