Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torba and coming up on today's show, Sammy Robinson has a new man in her life, Mikayla Tester's former manager's bold statement, and Molly May talks about baby number two. But first, entrepreneur Michelle Battersby has revealed the very unorthodox way that she eats a meat pie. The Sunroom founder coursed to Stir online, revealing she's been eating it this.
Speaker 2: Way her whole life.
Speaker 1: I haven't actually eaten a meat pie since our so teacher told us in year eleven what's in them?
Speaker 2: But this almost made me want to test it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in that same classroom and he said that there's assholes and hoofs of the cows in there and the fetus.
Speaker 2: That is what really put me off.
Speaker 1: I saw a TikTok the other day and someone found what looked like an asshole in a very cheaply made pie. I mean, this whole conversation isn't meant to be putting people off eating pies, because when Michelle ate this pie, it actually looks so delicious. So what she does is she firstly takes the lid off the pie and eats that, so the pastry lid, and I think there's something to be said for people who actually eat their pies like that. I remember growing up it would always be a particular girl that was quite a perfectionist, that would have been able to pull the lid off perfectly and then eat all the feeling. I'd've heard of people peeling the sausage roll and eating the pastry first, and then the sausage bit, which looks absolutely revolting. I'm sorry, that doesn't sound advertising to me. I want to get the pastry in, okay with the mixture.
Speaker 2: If you got to wait.
Speaker 1: So anyway, she eats the lid first, and then she puts tomato sauce on the meat, and she eats all of the meat by itself with a fork some yah. But then she leaves a little bit of the meat in the bottom of the pie. And then she gets a bag of light and tangy chips, crushes them up, puts it in the pie, and then eats it as if it's like its own taco. Wow. I mean, she's actually one way over with the light and tangy chips. I feel like light and tangy chips are a blast from the past, aren't they the chip that you'd have growing up as a TI Yeah. It was a bit of a random chip though, because people who make chip sandwiches I often find they'll use just an original plane plane. Driving back in the day when Thins used to sell that multi family pack and one bag would be light and tanging, the other one would be plain, you'd always go for the light and tangy first. Yeah, this is gonna be flashbacks, and you'd get the tazo. Yeah. But also I remember the bag was mostly full of air. You know what I mean? You have any of them? This hack actually reminds me of one of our family traditions, which I grew up thinking was completely normal.
Speaker 2: So it's vanilla ice cream with plane chips.
Speaker 1: And they have to be plane chips. They can't be a different flavor because it's the salty and the sweet that goes together. I was talking about this combo with my husband yesterday and his family and they were like, that is so weird, and I'm like, you guys have to try it. It is a least this isn't a food combination. But we got sent MAXI bonds the other day, and I feel like you were either a biscuit first or a chocolate and ice cream first, and I judge people on which one they chose, trying to think.
Speaker 2: What I think.
Speaker 1: I eat the chocolate bit first because you hold it with the biscuit really well. I was just aged because my husband told me that he actually likes the chocolate side the best. I like the biscuit. I would prefer if the whole thing was just made of biscuits. I like both because the biscuit can sometimes get a little bit soggy, I think if it's melted too much. Another weird food combo I heard the other day from my mother in law is that she grew up eating sugar and apple sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Hang on, do you mean stewed apples?
Speaker 1: Well, my understanding is that she meant slices of apple that had sugar sprinkled on them. Remember our dad used to go to school with sugar sandwiches. That was a huge thing back in the day. So it was it's like hundreds of thousands. Gotta be bloody easy to pack that duram of the controversy. I think It was probably like six months ago now when we spoke about that influencer Mum who froze her sandwiches. Yeah yeah, pissed off a lot of people talking about that. I want to know our listeners crazy food combos though. We will put up a question box on Instagram send yours in and it would be fun to try some.
Speaker 2: I'm just working from home today and I found the hot past funds in Visco. That's so good.
Speaker 1: Sammy Robinson has a new man in her life. The fashion designer's new influencer bow soft launch the blossoming romance on his Instagram that this wasn't your typical soft launch. No, he didn't just casually post Sammy in the background of an Instagram story or in a photo dump. He made a cryptic or not so cryptic real about her. Now. The new guy in question is a fitness influencer called Sam Cameron, and all I could think about is the fact that they pretty much have the same name, Sam and Sammy. This is another influencer couple with matching names.
Speaker 2: Who's the other matching one.
Speaker 1: Sophie Kasha and Sophie vander Hoo will remember they have the same name.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I suppose.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least with Sammy, she's Sammy and he can be sam or Samantha and Samuel. I would hate to date someone with the same name as me. It reminds me a bit of a conversation we're having the other day about certain names that you just don't like, and that makes you think differently about a person they hate the name. I'm sorry if anyone's partner or anyone listening has his name Tristan, and it is because one boy at school who won't go into it, he had the name. And you know, when someone puts you off from primary, there's a lot of names like that that you just have to when you're coming up with a baby name, cross them off. I think when it comes to partners, though, it's a little bit different because it's not like you're actually choosing the name. And I think we can all sit here and go I'd never dated Tristan, but I mean, if some hot guy that got on really well with was called that, you probably would turn a blind eye. We had a new association, don't you remember. So if you went on a date with a guy called Dwayne and there was just something about that name.
Speaker 2: And instant turn off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was another guy I dated briefly called Darren, and again I was like, I don't know if I'm feeling the name. Yeah, it's Aaron and Dwayne. It's a bit like when you're deciding on children's names too, Like some names sound really cute as a baby, but if you're like, oh, I'm dating a guy called Bear and he's in his thirties, I don't know does it work. Getting back to the two SAMs, it's quite interesting because Sam used to work as a full time industrial electrician until he quit his job two years ago to pursue a career in content creation. So he launched an online coaching.
Speaker 2: Platform, red Flag.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he's this really buff fitness guy. He now has over forty seven thousand followers, and last week is when he did this soft launch. So he uploaded a real of him walking into frame wearing just orange and yellow speedo blag. Again, he was showing off his six pack, and over the top of this vision, the caption said, working hard so that my future wife can run her successful clothing company. And I don't feel insecure for not being able to equally financially provide for our found I don't mean to be that person, but what work was he actually doing in the real other than looking hot? Well? Yeah, it was very confusing because underneath one person wrote, I don't get it. How is walking out of your unit in Speedo's helping your future wife? Did I miss something? Because maybe if he had shown himself training a group of people or actually working, it would have made sense. I was like, is this just an excuse to get your budget smuggles out? I'm staying hot so I can get followers on Instagram?
Speaker 2: You continue this life? Maybe he means working hard, like working out.
Speaker 1: It made no sense, and immediately super Sluice we like, well, this must be about Sammy Robinson. Obviously she's got her clothing brand one Mile, and over the past few weeks, Sam has actually popped up in Sammy's photo dumps. So in one photo she had Sam in the background of a photo of her in one of her friends, and then in another he was sitting next to her at the beach, again with another group of friends. So it wasn't completely obvious, and it didn't take long for Sam's friends to weigh in and drop further clues. One friend wrote, keep grinding. One mile at a time, bro referring to Sammy's brand one mile, while another said one mile closer each time.
Speaker 2: Another joke.
Speaker 1: This is a fairly vague post, broke, can you elaborate please, and others excitedly asked.
Speaker 2: If it was a soft launch.
Speaker 1: I wonder how Sammy felt about that, because it kind of comes across as he's using her for cloud. It comes across as very strong to call someone your future wife. Like I know, it's a bit of a joke, but it almost makes you think, oh, using her for the hour, for the money. I mean, I was joking about it before, but there are far too many red flags here. The fact that he is saying, you know, love bobbing her, essentially saying my future wife, and then ultimately using her for clout and engagement. I know this sam guy already has a bit of a following, but do you think in twenty twenty five that people can actually build and influencer career off the back of dating somebody. No. I think it's oversaturated now because look at Matt Sakowski. He is dating Tammy Hembro, who was one of the most followed people in Australia. I think she's got over like sixteen or seventeen million followers. He's sitting at around one hundred and fifty thousand. It hasn't gone up much, just what he was on when he was on Love Island, like that hasn't come from her. And then you've got Saffron Barker, the UK influencer who has been splashing her new boyfriend everywhere. He's this gorgeous model. You think that her followers would want to, you know, see what he's up to, and he's only sitting around like the ten thousand came because if you think back in the day, for example, when Jonathan Sower started dating Shany Grimmin, he was inundated with followers. Like his proximity to Shani made him an influencer. He was able to quit his job. But you don't see this happening as much, and he's lost all of them, even though he's dating Madison Woolly, who apparently has nearly seven hundred thousand followers. I'm that loser though that does follow people's boyfriends. I immediately went and followed Sammy's boyfriend, but then I saw he was sharing a lot of that motivational like fitness content that I was like, I kind of didn't want to popping up for my husband seeing it because it was a lot of as we say, like him walking around in speedo's with his top off. I was like, I don't know if I want what's his head? Well, but this guy is definitely a bit of Sammy. So he's tall, dark, and he appears to have a New Zealand accent. It's very much her recent type, isn't it. He is very much her type.
Speaker 2: They look really good together.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to see where this goes. But she hasn't had much luck with relationships, which is why I think she leaves some offline. So the fact that he's trying to now get engagement offer or I don't think it's going to last. Nothing more unattractive than a guy being really big on socials, you know, like, let her post a couple photo of you first, before you're looking so thirsty that you're trying to drop it. I didn't like any guys that are listening to this single. People want to see more than the photo of you and a fish from ten years ago, but not too much where you seem too keen those speedo videos. I think maybe a couple of posts each year and that's it, well, unless you're trying to become an influencer, But that in itself is a bit of a nick.
Speaker 3: I've been having a lot of thoughts recently about baby number two and more babies, and I get asked when I put those question boxes up. That's like one another huge thing that like always gets asked about, is say, babe number two, what's your thoughts.
Speaker 1: As we add closer to the release date of part two of Molly May's tell or docco, rumors she's reconciled with her former fiance Tommy Fury are getting stronger. Yeah, because this time they have been caught out enjoying a romantic weekend away at the river with their daughter Bambi. So last Wednesday, Molly shared a foe dump which she titled the Favorites Album, and amongst the photos there was a picture of her rugged up sitting next to the river drinking a cup of tea. Now, on Monday, Tommy shared his own photo dump with the caption life's been looking up with a love heart emoji. And I saw in the comment section Everyone's like, yeah, of course, looking up. Molly May's taking you back now. Within this photo dump, there was a picture of him sitting beside a very similar looking river on a boat wearing a life jacket. And if this wasn't enough of a clue, Molly previously had posted a photo to her Instagram story of her wearing an identical life jacket. Yes, it was very clear that they have spent the weekend together. Molly seemed to be really gushing about what a wonderful weekend was because she subsequently shared a photo of Bamby sitting in the car with the caption weekends like the one we just had, couldn't ask for anything more. They really have been gradually dropping hints and I think it is all gearing up to the big review on Molly's documentary, which is set to be released in spring. Well. I saw a recent vlog that Molly put up and she doesn't even appear to know the air date yet. She said they're still filming at the moment. If these rumors are true, though, it appears that the Prime Video crew have been capturing this reunion for us, because it was reported last month that the film crew captured their Valentine's Day getaway which was out of matter and the couple have stayed there before. It's one of Molly's favorite getaways. I mean, why else would she be there on Valentine's. Yeah, Well, it was quite interesting because in this recent vog of Molly's, she also spoke about the possibility of having a second series of her documentary. So I suppose it wouldn't be so much of a documentary. She said it would be more of a reality show, and she was about their wedding. Well, she was basically asking her audience, is this something you'd like to see? Because she was concerned that maybe if she did another series that people would lose interest and maybe they wouldn't watch her YouTube videos anymore. And she said that the only way she would do a second series was if it made sense and there was some form of storyline. She's like, people don't want to see me sitting around with Bamby, And I thought the same thing. I bet if there's a wedding on the cards, we will see series two of this. Also, just having the two of them together on camera adds a new element to it. I think that's what the series is missing currently now. Molly stoked the flames even further in a Q and A that she uploaded to YouTube on Monday. She was really upbeat in this video, and she even commented that her happiness levels have been spiking recently. There is so much breadcrumbing going on. She went on to say, there's been a crazy amount of ups and downs over the last year, but currently I'm feeling really, really happy and the glimmers of my true old self are coming back. I felt genuinely happy for Molly when I saw her acting like this. I know some people were saying, oh, this is a publicity stunt, but as we've discussed previously, I do not believe this is enough. It is for a minute, in a very bold move. In this Q and A, Molly answered a followers question about when she plans to have a second baby, which sod the fire even more.
Speaker 2: This was surprised, she touched it. Yeah, this is what she said.
Speaker 3: Not really in a position right now to sit here and talk about baby number two and like more babies, like after the last year that my relationship has gone through. But like, besides all of that, and like if you take the relationship and like me and Tommy like out of it for a second, Like I think a lot, a lot a lot about baby number two and more babies and like thoughts and feelings in regards to it and me and my best friend Taylor, we talk about it all of the time, and like, I don't know. I think it's something that like I do want to speak out a little bit because I feel like it's another thing that's in my mind all the time, just like circulating, Like how am I meant to feel about it? Because I do worry that sometimes how I do feel about it isn't like how I view I should feel about it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: She went on to say that she found the newborn stage unbelievably difficult, but joke that she would happily handle one hundred two year olds like Ben, but if she could skip the newborn stage, not what you want to hear as an expectant moment waiting for that. It's quite interesting because I remember when Tommy and Molly were still together. That was when Molly was saying, maybe that this is it, maybe we will only have one baby. But it's interesting now that you know, maybe she's trying to get Tommy back or vice versa, that she's open to having more kids. I think it's because Bambi's at an age where Molly's really enjoying. Yeahound that. But for Tommy, clearly he wants I mean he said he'd have ten kids with her if he wanted to. I just worry that you've broken up. You know, there's obviously issues with alcohol and then a patch over it isn't having another child. Well, the reason she said she potentially wanted a second child was she wants Bamby to have a sister because she has a very special relationship with her sister Zoe. And she said that's the thing that makes her feel really bad, like she would hate for Bambi not to have that special relationship. What a weird thing to talk about when you're supposed to be broken up with your partner. Even the fact that she was referring in this Q and A to my relationship is a clear sign that they're back together, Because wouldn't you say my past relationship or shut it down and say that you're single and it's not something that you're thinking about. Yeah, this doesn't make any sense. It's like soft launching this relationship. Unrelated did you also see this week that Molly had to update her passport photo so she has had the same passport photo for the last ten years. But when I heard this.
Speaker 2: It shocked me.
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah, the last photo that was taken was when I was fifteen. It blew my mind because, oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: She's only twenty five.
Speaker 1: But I feel like you're not allowed to actually travel on a photo of you as a child. No, if you think back to yeah, I thought maybe as soon as you turned eighteen, even if you had to get update the photo or something, well, she still looked older than fifteen in the photo. Some people look drastically young at fifteen, like when I was I don't think when I was twenty five. I was traveling with my passport from when I was fifteen. It depends when you renewed your passport or when you got it. It reminds me of im patsy On absolutely fabulous when she has that passport photo from her twenties and she's like, fifty tickets to passport's piece. This is just want to know who take. Kiara Doro has accused her former podcast host Ash Binds of owing her money. The revelation came as the Mummy blogger revealed she's contemplating uploading a tell all YouTube about the saga. This drama just keeps on going. We have been covering this story in depth since November. If you're not all across it, go back and listen to some of the episodes. But from a top line level, Kiara and Ashy have been feuding ever since Kiara left their podcast and ash rebranded and got a new co host. Yeah So. This week, Kiara dished some more dirt during a recent Instagram Q and a so, a follower asked her if she was going to do a YouTube tell all like she originally promised. Now, Kiara revealed that while she had pulled the pin on doing it, she now has mixed emotions.
Speaker 2: She wrote, I keep trying.
Speaker 1: To give the other person the benefit of the doubt, but behind the scenes it is being made very difficult. I've been left to look after a lot of the mess and cleaning everything up myself, ending the business, closing accounts, paying bills, etc. Because I don't want to get myself in any trouble. She then wanted to say that she is still owed payments from October and complain that it's been difficult to move on from her business relationship with Ashi when she won't help finalize things she wanted to say. I also really pride myself in honesty and authenticity, so then throw on the flat out liars being told just makes me so angry. I'm a human being, so of course I have moments of big emotions and feeling like I want to go off low, especially when I'm trying to move on. But things keep popping up, whether that be liars told on another episode or bank situations I'm trying to fix. I wonder if this situation has been taken to Ash's legal team yet. I mean, there's pretty big to accuse someone of owing you money. I just think, as we've touched on Tuesday, people are getting sick of this. Yeah, it's kind of just weighing into the weeds and getting very petty. I totally feel for Kiara though, if she is owed a large sum of money, and it's very difficult if someone won't play the game.
Speaker 2: And get back to you.
Speaker 1: These are all allegations, though we don't actually know whether this is true. But I do think this needs to be taken offline, yeah, because you know, we don't really need the court of public opinion on this. As people said, they're already aware of the relationship breakdown. People have made up their minds about it. I don't think it's helping going into the weeds even further, I wanted to wait until the podcast to release this information because it's just so sad, sick and fucked up, and I just am afraid that you guys aren't ready to hear something like this. Mikayla Tester's former manager, Alisha McKenzie made a bold statement this week. She was spotted dining at Nobu in Malibu with none other than Mikayla's former friend Karina Koff. Now, I say spotted, but it was Karina who wanted everyone to know about it, posting their spread of sushi to her Instagram story and also tagging Alisha.
Speaker 2: Now to put this all.
Speaker 1: Into perspective, it was just a couple of weeks ago when Karina Kough publicly accused Mikhayla Tester of lying about the Paul family in a brutal Instagram takedown. Karina labeled Mikayla as a pathological liar as well as a narcissist and manipulative. She went on to say, ask anyone who has ever come into contact with her, and I promise you they will say the exact same thing. Since I met her two years ago, she has not had one consistent person in her life. Every single person has come and gone. It's everyone else who is the fucked up friend, who is the common denominator here.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like this is a.
Speaker 1: New thing to get back at your former bestie because back in November, a bunch of Ashy Bindes's former best friends shared that they were catching up over dinner. It's literally code for we are gossiping about you and want everyone on the internet to know about it. To be fair, I could imagine pulling this move in my early twenties, like you know, when you be immature and you're like, oh, this will be so funny. We'll get back at them this way. But as a thirty, well someone in their mid thirties looking at this, it's a bit pathetic. I stop doing that. I actually like it because you say so much without saying anything. Because what is happening here is people are like, oh, hang on, is there a little bit of truth to what Karina coughs saying? Because why would her manager and former best friend suddenly be dining with her? So this Alisha, I remember she got invited to a White Fox boutique trip I think when Coachella was on and Mikayla was supposed to go with her, but she couldn't get into the country. She had all of that ordeal, she couldn't get through security and she ended up being taken back to Australia. And from what I remember at the time, it seemed like Michayla would spend a lot of money on Alisha and buy her a lot of gifts, and I got the vibe. I'm like, Alicia seems to be taking a lot from this relationship. So I do question whether it's an instance where maybe when you're an influencer and you've got money, there are some friends that are out to use you. So maybe I wouldn't say necessarily that Michayla is the common denominator here. Well, we don't really know what's gone on behind the scenes there, But in terms of that trip, Alisha was traveling with Mikayla as her manager, and then she continued on to the US and actually took Mikayla's spot on that trip. Yeah, it seemed like she almost wanted to be a bit of an influencer herself because she kept appearing in the videos, and you know how there's always so much competition between jen Zetas and millennials. I actually think this is a very millennial thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: I mean I want to know what's happened because this falling out must have been pretty recent because Alisha was actually listed as Mikayla's co host and upcoming podcast series about her relationship with the Paul family. So something has clearly happened in the last couple of weeks. So her name has now been removed from that podcast. So we're going to see Anna Paul out dining with them soon.
Speaker 2: I think that will happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, the Pauls must be loving all of this, because it's not painting Mikayla in the best line. I sadly think it's a matter of time before the Internet just turns on Mikayla Tester and everyone's pro unapolled. We spoke about this a little bit when we were talking about As She Binds and all her dramas, that it becomes a point where people shared too much online and it really muddies the water. Well, people are like, I'll get over it. By she don't think that that's going to happen in this instance. I disagree. I think once we hear more of what Mikayla went through in her relationship with Addis Paul, she's already made some very serious allegations about him. I think that people are going to one hundred percent side with Mikayla. I mean, if you look at Anna Paul's comment section, it is brutal at the moment. I think the fact that the podcast has been delayed for quite a number of weeks since all of this went down isn't helping Mikayla out though, because originally she said, oh, the podcast is launching next week, and it's probably been I don't know, like a month since all that drama hits. So I think that she needed to capitalize on the attention because people get to a point on the internet where they're like, I'm over this, this is boring, just shut up. Well, she did drop about Anna Paul's treatment or alleged treatment of her birds, yeah, and I think breadcrumbing there. Yeah, so there's been a bit of bread crumbing. But as you say, you don't want it to be a point where people are I'll get over it. And move on like particularly because she is engaged to someone else. Now, well that's.
Speaker 2: Where we're going to leave things today.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to another episode about Spoken. If you do enjoy the show, please leave us a review and don't forget to share where you're listening from. I love seeing those pop up on Instagram stories. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Plains. We pay respect to elders past and present,