Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 3: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, urcury pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I hey, as in kill hey why?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 1: Food?
Speaker 4: Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good time?
Speaker 5: Is just.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches? What about me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget.
Speaker 3: No, he is maturely and.
Speaker 1: Oh for episode sixty five, Alo majore.
Speaker 5: Hello, how is everyone?
Speaker 1: You know what? Good? Feeling great? On this Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: It is Mother's Day. I gotta say I'm in a terrific mood today.
Speaker 1: I am actually very very thrill.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you why? Because I went to the bottle of earlier and I bought two bottles of wine and the guy behind the counter was like, oh, this particular brand of doing a deal at the moment, if you buy two bottles, you get a free wine glass with it. And I was like, oh, it made my day. It's the little things, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And he went only for Mother's you went, I got some mum music Mother's Day bed.
Speaker 5: Just to turn another it is a Mother's Day music. You're making it up again.
Speaker 1: You know Eastern music and like Christmas music. Pros Keeper Jenney High, pros Keeper jen this Mother's Day music.
Speaker 6: No, it's more like Easter music.
Speaker 5: Get rid of it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. It's mum bed. I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 5: Well, Happy Mother's Day to all the mum's out there, Michelle, je Jane and Roslin.
Speaker 1: Contracept you Diphram Sam what about your mom?
Speaker 5: That would be lorry lorry? What did you get for your mother? Mitchell?
Speaker 1: I got my mum got it. Her birthday is the Sunday before and I was always that really tricky period. But this year I was very smart because she asked for an iPad iPad pro. You know, Michelle knows what she wants, so all the kids put in and Hayden and I bought her the Apple pencil and she's like, that'll cover Mother's Day as well. Just get me some flowers. But I was very smart. I got a giant bunch for her birthday. And I said to the florist, I was like I want them buds. I don't want any blossom, no bloomin. These flowers are gonna last.
Speaker 5: The week.
Speaker 1: We were over on the weekend for a birthday. I'm like, yes, they haven't bloomed yet, so I don't have to buy them or stingy.
Speaker 5: But very stingy smart.
Speaker 1: What'd you get, Jane?
Speaker 5: I sent her a new laundry hamper. If my brother's a trading and he's renovating the laundry at home, and so she wanted a white laundry hamper. So it's hardly exciting, but she got what she wanted.
Speaker 1: He does more with his life than we will ever do. That man is just so Mark is so capable of everything.
Speaker 5: I don't know. They're very patient with him. They're like, oh, he works hard. We feel bad him coming home from work work, as it's trading, having to do more work. It's taken like four years. A mom and dad doesn't have the heart to say anything because he refuses to be paid. I would be the opposite. I'd be like, pay me and I'll get it done real quick.
Speaker 1: Especially with the parents. Yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like I'll do make threats obviously, but yeah, it's taken him fucking forever.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jenna? What'd you get your mom?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 6: I got her scarf and this little heart. So it's from a charity in Africa. Oh yeah, they handmake it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go towards any charity.
Speaker 6: Yes, it goes towards Catherine Hamlin Fistula Foundation.
Speaker 1: Are they paying you to say that? That sounded like a credit line? No, I've printed that out an eyelighted it. Sam. What about you? What did I get for your mom?
Speaker 8: Well, her birthday is around about the same time. Yes, so I've flown her to Sydney. We're gonna go out for a nice one.
Speaker 1: Was to cover the two dates.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that kind of ships on my fucking laundry hand.
Speaker 1: J's fucking art from a dead animal she bought an Africa. Yes, you never clear if it was fake. I'm assuming it's a blood red heart. Yes, of course, your mum's got it all living in that beautiful housing Lane Cove. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Ever been to Lane Cove? Well she too?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? If it is your first time listening? We brought to you by Red Rooster. You can try the new Crunchy Fried Chicken. And I tell you what I've been seeing a lot of tiktoks people. People are convinced, like I think we started the trend. People now know what we've been preaching since the beginning, that the crunchy fried chicken is better than the competition.
Speaker 5: I'm so thrilled that I've managed to convert all these people. I've been telling you all for years. Red Rooster is the shit.
Speaker 1: Yeaheah, thanks for Rooster. Let's kick off the show the same way we do every week with an is it just me? Each So this is the basis of the show. I bring one, Mitch brings one, and it's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. They're are igems or is it just me?
Speaker 5: We don't tell each other what it's going to be, but we did say we'd try and make it sort of mum themed this week because of his Mother's Day. Yeah, other day this episode drops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do have one shrug of first Yeah, go for it. Yeah, all right, here we go. First digym of the show.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have we definitely evolved past the need for a top sheet? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I very rarely use them.
Speaker 1: Neither or high. And since I moved out with Hayden, it's almost been a year coming up a year in August, and we have phased it out, but I am so attacked. I was so attached Hayden had to pry it out of my bloody, sweaty, clammy chubby fingers because I've been absolutely trained and conditioned to believe that you need one. That's my mum, Mum.
Speaker 6: I need one. I can't live without one.
Speaker 1: See, I think this is mum's mums do this to all your parent figures, whoever you have in your life. Yeah, but it stems from someone's mum at some point telling you that you need a piece of material between another piece of material and the bottom sheet.
Speaker 6: But I've honestly never questioned it. I just think that's what everyone.
Speaker 1: Until you are with someone or you're in the same bed and they got what the hell is this? I got the top sheet, of course, you know.
Speaker 5: I always keep one on in winter because sometimes when I've got heats of blankets somewhere, I go to bed really snug and warm. I end up being too warm in my sleep and I've become a fucking sweaty pig. I don't want to get that all over the doner, So I do like a top sheet in winter, but summer laugh is so much easy without it. Just chuck the dune on the bed.
Speaker 6: You can imagine it without it.
Speaker 1: It's the modern figure, you know, like you're wearing like ankle socks, like the little socks that wrap around your ankles, like you're wearing with vans on my cut shoes. You know how it like comes off your little heel and like the little sticky pad slips down and then you can feel like halfway down the sole of your foot. It's like, oh, that's what it feels like. But when you're in a bed, like it happens to your body, like you wake up and then you've got like a sheet wrapped around.
Speaker 5: Your leg, especially in summer. Mum's like, oh, I put some summer sheets on your bed. I feel that summer sheets are a myth. There's winter sheets and then you fucking take them off in summer and just have the doner.
Speaker 1: I completely agree. I just think there is no need for them, and Sheridans still make a killing off of those things, aren't she totally.
Speaker 5: It was one of the first things I did when I moved to Sydney, and I was like, I'm an adult now. I can rebel no more top sheets. And you know when you go through that phase, Me're like, no one can tell me what I can and can't eat.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was still Yeah.
Speaker 5: The first maybe two weeks when I was living in Sydney, I was just buying the most absurd food. I had, like a two later strawby milk for dinner. Once I was like, who's gonna tell me I can't? And then I realized Mum was right, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Your heart will Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sugar headache, top.
Speaker 1: Sheets, you're out. In twenty twenty one, I feeling like a dicil, a dancer. They were all like wrapped in the in the quilt in the sky.
Speaker 5: Yes, like Pink at a concert, Pink Kudo's banker.
Speaker 1: All Right, I've got that out of my system. Thanks Mum for the trauma. That's the only trauma I've got from childhood.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're doing pretty well.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, your turn?
Speaker 3: Is it just me.
Speaker 5: With your mother's razor? The first raiser you ever used to shave your face when you first started growing double.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a throwback. No, my dad really, because I think he didn't have many chances to have a masculine moment with me as a sun.
Speaker 5: Hean avoided that shit with me. I really want to to give me the talk for some reason. He was like, ah, he'll learn it in school.
Speaker 1: My dad loved any chance there'd be a bird and a bead like mate. We should talk about that now I don't need to. But now my dad did did shave with me. I do know my mom's infamous pink razor.
Speaker 5: Yes, I didn't want to tell them. You know, when you notice like the first little hairs growing around the the what do you call it, the sideburn area, like near your ear. I noticed a few little prickly hairs coming through there, and I was horrified. I was so embarrassed to say anything. I wasn't gonna be like Dad teach me to shave, and I could have used his razor. Yeah, but Mum had one of those beautiful bloody venus things, the soap either side of the razor. I was like, Okay, this is heaven.
Speaker 1: The head is like an oval, right, yeah, thick, where men's is just like a oblong and it's just got the razors in it.
Speaker 5: Yes. And then it got to a point where the facial hair was like coming back and it was getting thicker.
Speaker 1: More of it.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, I can't do this. They've got to get my own razor.
Speaker 1: So did you how did it happen? Did you go to your mum and say, I need you to shave me? What shave me with a shaver?
Speaker 5: What part of that story indicated that it wasn't completely independent? I just saw that I had whiskers on my face, picked up the rays that got rid of them. I didn't need mom to shave me. It's not like reach my cheese.
Speaker 1: No, but it's a it's a first experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I was quite capable of doing it, just like running the rais along my skin. Oh maybe twelve or thirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 1: You need to be told of that going with the grain or against the grain because you can get stuble rash.
Speaker 5: We were dealing with two heads. This is like, this is in the early days.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I think we had very different experiences this. I've never told the story before.
Speaker 5: He asked if my mum shaved me, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Did you when you first get started getting pubes like above the penis and they come very randomly, it's like a spro out like a cheer pet. Did you tell your mother or your father?
Speaker 5: No, that's not something I feel the need to share with them. Told my brother he was fucking so dullous.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, No, I showed my mother.
Speaker 6: Why I showed her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think how old were you?
Speaker 1: Twelve thirteen?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, primary school?
Speaker 1: Primary school? Ye're six? So twelve eleven twelve? Yeah, school captains, A very confident I was like, I.
Speaker 5: Can't believe you would flash your mother that for what reason? What was the what was the mood? Like holy shit? Or look at this?
Speaker 1: It was in the kitchen. Why I remember it. Mum was doing the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: Explain to me what the mood was. Were horrified or were you showing off the route?
Speaker 1: I was terrified and I ran into the kitchen and I said, I need to tell you something. And she said what what? I have grown hair down there? And maybe she was like, oh is it?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I showed her and and we braided them.
Speaker 5: I admire the closest of your family, but that's too close. I would not feel the need to show my mother.
Speaker 1: We were very close.
Speaker 5: I mean I was close. There was I was certainly not raised in a loveless home, but that's not the what a fucking sharing we did definitely wasn't getting me bush out for mum.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I turned into my story.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize though, because after I used to steal my mum's Raisor, I realized there were so many different variations. The raisor world is vast, isn't it?
Speaker 1: He's got.
Speaker 5: When I went to wol West to buy my first one, I was like, God, which one do I get? I don't even know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I forgot. I didn't realize you had to change their head. I feel like for seven years I was using a rusty razor probably gave me by severe acts, probably and I'm.
Speaker 5: So prone to the bloody razorsh stuff, including on my legs. I was trying to shave my legs a lot recently, because you know how, I was like, oh, yes, I got them wax from Mardi Gras, and I was like, how do I keep them silky and smooth without having to pay for a wax? I was trying to shave them, but I was getting bumps and stuff. And then someone on Instagram, one of my friends Katie, was like, get an epilator. What have you ever heard of an epilator. I'd never I've heard of it, but it's a intense. They're intense. It's kind of like instead of a raiser where it just cuts off the hair at the skin, it like plucks them almost like a million little tweets. It's plucking out your hairs at once.
Speaker 1: It's like a giant mouth thing that pulls them in right.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did want to do a bit of a show and tell.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I brought it.
Speaker 9: Oh no way, it's got variet.
Speaker 5: It was quite confronting using it for the first time, but now I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: Oh so you use this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not on my face, just on my legs doesn't hurt. I mean, it's a weird feeling, but yeah, I love it now like I'm used to it.
Speaker 1: My sister Becky asked for one of these for Christmas and she was doing it all Christmas, up and down her legs and so satisfying. Show.
Speaker 5: You know, when you shave, if you've got dark hair on your legs, if you shave, you can still see like little black dots. It rips them out.
Speaker 1: My back is very hairy.
Speaker 5: Are you going to get your mum to shave it for?
Speaker 6: You can we give this a go. I'm going to try it.
Speaker 1: Let me have a look at this.
Speaker 5: Have you got hairy legs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Try it?
Speaker 5: Try it.
Speaker 1: You could do that.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not doing your back, Sha, I'm not doing your back, Jenna. Would you like to shave this back?
Speaker 6: I would love to just a little patch?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, God, you're gonna have to get topless. No, Sam, can you move you?
Speaker 1: I'm not getting topless all right now, Jenna, don't react to my back hand because it's it's not you can pull.
Speaker 6: We're ready, here we go.
Speaker 5: Wow, you know you like you don't stab it on him?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 5: You can see God, give it you literally like you pushed it so hard on his skin. You just put it lightly over the top like this. I feel like the back it might be more sensitive than the legs.
Speaker 1: I'm going off the bat, Jenna, I give it back. Don't do my leg my leg You've got this.
Speaker 5: You can do that yourself.
Speaker 1: I'll do it myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, God, damn it.
Speaker 6: Look a look at the results.
Speaker 5: Look at you. Oh my god, your legs are white as a ghost underneath that bush pig hair.
Speaker 6: How good is that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: It really work and have you done your butt? No, you do your privates?
Speaker 5: No, God, you wouldn't put that near your private No way.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: Hold on, but where does the hair go?
Speaker 5: Probably on the studio floor to fight.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jackie, is it just me?
Speaker 3: Both mitches are very needy, so make sure you leave a review on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm god like a boiled egg hair. It's all over. Let's do some Red Rooster reviews, don't you think? Yes?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Don't forget Beauty's pain, Allen, Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Do, no know, I've done many a red carpet. I don't forget the new Crunchy fried Chicken is available at Red Rooster. Now if you hear your review read out on the show, you know how this works? Uh price keeper Jenna? Yes, DM you.
Speaker 5: No, you DM huge and you've got seven days messages at a couple of mitches. Jenna, yep, we'll be on the Instagram awaiting your message and if you get to us in seven days, she'll send you some Red Roof stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes. Now, I will say this wasn't a review, but I had many messages of people loving Kate Lingbrook last week. Yeah, wasn't she great?
Speaker 5: Can I explain to you how this works. Please do it so that people leave reviews so that we get higher on the chart. This is interview, but is not helping us.
Speaker 1: Word of mouth is how it worked in here old times.
Speaker 6: Yes, that is true.
Speaker 5: There's so many people that would have left reviews and you've just put this prick at the front of the queue. Who is it?
Speaker 1: No, I can't remember who said that this one. What are you gonna say? Nothing? Go on, no, go on, No, this is candy underscore, Angelina. You make me embarrass myself on the bus. Sorry, Mitch, Mitch, and Jenna. I've been listening to the pod and been a part of Enduring Idiots for a while now, and I just wanted to give you some love and tell you how much I appreciate you all every week. You always make me smile when I listen to the pot every Monday on the bus and on the way to work, and I have to pretend. I have to ticular my throat and cough not too smart now living in Melbourne COVID to cover up my uncontrollable laughter. Thank you Coombs, Churi and Benson for making my world a better place. Right. I feel like I've found my people and you are all all really mean a lot to me. Candae, Oh so nice.
Speaker 5: That's a beautiful Chanda. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to hit it that DM Jenna, you've gone a week. Let's go to Judge Lisa, my daily dose of insanity to keep me sane. I love that, which is a Judge Lisa. Very you At the end of a hard day of work and being a mum. I really enjoy listening to a couple of Inches and prize keeper Jenna sharing their igems and talk about whatever wacky things come to mind. It's my dose of insanity to keep me sane. Thanks for always making me laugh, even when I'm laughing so loud, I'm scared I'll wake the crazy toddler.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you don't want that.
Speaker 1: I want that. Couldn't recommend this podcast highly enough.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. Start now. I'm dying to know what this verbal review was going to be. Do you have you for gotten?
Speaker 1: Where are we?
Speaker 5: You were about to you were about to say, oh, this is interview, but someone had good feedback about Kate Langle. What were you going to say?
Speaker 1: My sister? Oh adored it. Started listening to the show and love the kateling Brook episode. That's it. But she's a cop, which you know, if she's a tough critic, is.
Speaker 5: That abusing your power? Family buyas so she gets the red rooster prized Youenna. If she DMS, we'll see if she comes back for a second week.
Speaker 1: That's a good tip because she did hear the episode where we were talking about all the anal that you're trying to get me to try anal play, and she hasn't hasn't looked me the same. I'm seeing her wedding and I haven't received any run sheet or anything, so I might have been withdrawn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I often talk shit on here and forget that. My sister and mother both listened. But ah, well, what.
Speaker 1: Can you do that show? All right?
Speaker 5: Becky? Well, if you're listening for a second week in a row, we'll send you your red ruster. If your DM paride, keep it downer. So when I was back home in boging Gate over Easter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mouse plague era.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you the mouse plague wasn't the problem. It was more than mosquitoes. Really, Yes, they were horrific. They were the size of bloody golf balls. Those things it was weird.
Speaker 1: They're the ones when you spike them you can see the blood, you know, when you exactly.
Speaker 5: Anyway, when I was at home, I went to the bogen Gate Pub, and you know how small town communities, the pub's just kind of the hub has everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's been renovated to anything I saw.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's very lavish, the bogen Gate Pub. But it's also the post office and the general store. It's all in this one little broom closet sized room really out the back of the pub. Yes, so I was there. I went into the general store and I was so confused because there was something on the shelf that looked like what can only be described as a pile of used condoms. I was like, what the fuck is over there? Looked a little closer, and turns out it's a bunch of tiny moisturizer sample Oh, you brought them.
Speaker 7: For you.
Speaker 5: I've got presents from boating Gate.
Speaker 1: Oh can I just say I can corroborate?
Speaker 5: It does look like it looks like a youth condom. They've got those teeny tiny little SnapLock bags. Oh my god, that you would usually, you know, put medication in.
Speaker 6: Whoa I got the same thing in devo.
Speaker 5: You got the sample.
Speaker 1: You're kidding the sample?
Speaker 4: And then I actually bought it.
Speaker 1: On This is MIM's magic.
Speaker 5: Yes, so it's called MIM's magic. It's a homemade lavender barm. Doesn't look like I know, it looks like in a freaking SnapLock bag contraceptive diaphragm. Sam, do you want your your book sample?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course. Who was Mim and what is their magic?
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I was so intrigued about. I was like, is there some old lady named Mim living in Bowden Gate that makes her little lavender bar pops them in bags for the people at the pub to give a crack.
Speaker 1: Now that's in a dime bag. Now, Like are they called dimebag dimebags because you give it a little dime in them? Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so there's like this tiny droplet of moisturizer that really you can't really spread it very far. Like I've got it on my finger. That's as much as I can get.
Speaker 6: I used to on my mosquito bites.
Speaker 5: And there you go.
Speaker 1: Can I read the fire quickly?
Speaker 5: Yes? So it's staple to a tiny bit of paper, this little bag and it's got mims Magic. And I did a quick google because I was so curious about Mim. Turns out she's not a boging Gate resident. She makes them at her lavender farm in Queensland and they get they're stocked in all the post offices around the country. How do you get yours in the post office?
Speaker 6: Got mine from the Dubo chemists.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well she must okay, she's branching out because I thought exclusively at post offices. Anyway, Read out the little pamphlet, which can I just say, looks like something I made in primary school? Like this is some basic bitch font going on?
Speaker 4: How I remember it?
Speaker 1: Let me add some mimes music because this is the font is very medieval. All right, MIM's Magic, All natural ingredients, lavender, comfy you just saying it's.
Speaker 5: I believe that's an ingredient. Come free?
Speaker 1: Oh, come free? I don't know, God, I'll come for free. Tea tree. You can lift this rosemary sage, vitamin E, olive oil, almond oil, and bees wax all in that little bag.
Speaker 5: And it's kind of like poor poor you know how they say that you can just use it to fix everything with a list of things right, just joint inflammation, everything apparently multi byte.
Speaker 1: I'm never sold on those ointments. Like Hayden grew up putting poor poor on his like on his cuts. I'm like, that's not get a band aid.
Speaker 6: I did that too.
Speaker 5: Have you opened your sample, Sam, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It smells. It smells a bit off.
Speaker 5: It's not lavendery, is it.
Speaker 8: No, it's kind of like a weirds of ointment or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. To be fair to Mim, no, this was created on a lavender farm in Queensland. It had to travel a fair distance.
Speaker 6: That's it's actually really good.
Speaker 5: It's probably off, but anyway, I was doing a bit of background research on Mim because I was so intrigued by this tiny little spoof product. She does soap, tale, compowder, all sorts of things. But the thing that really got my attention was when I googled tark and Lavender, which is the name of the farm. Yeah, it has a one star rating on Google. You know how you can leave reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 5: I was like, what the fuck why people talking about Mim. I had this weird kind of defense. I was like, don't you come for my Mim, who I have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever.
Speaker 6: I love Mim.
Speaker 5: When I read the reviews, it's not about the product itself. It's just a bunch of people being abusive. They're saying, oh, Mim, you were really rude running away from your rental payments. Left the landlord stressed and devastated. Oh no, and there's so many one star reviews.
Speaker 1: What about this you.
Speaker 6: Owe the landlord? Be honest, Mim. Nothing is free, Be honest.
Speaker 5: Pauline should pay your rent, not rip people off.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: What about this good service over price of standard SCons and tea?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: The lavender industry is brutal, guys, brutal.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one's good, best service I've ever had. And MIM's magic is great. That was left by oh Mim.
Speaker 5: I saw this on a current affairs on Channel Night. So I think that a current affair or perhaps the landlord himself has had a bit of a smear campaign against our dear Mim.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And the thing with these reviews, much like the reviews on our podcast. Yeah, it's devastating because you can't delete them.
Speaker 1: No, once they're there, they're there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, And so I feel terrible for poor me. I all I need to pump her back up.
Speaker 1: We don't really know if she's actually an awful person or if but by the signs of this, by the looks of pamphlets and the fact that she's putting little this is at least one pump of MIM's magic.
Speaker 5: Not even a tiny sample, and it looks fair.
Speaker 1: I wish you could see it, or just can we just put a photo up on the Instagram will She has to be a sweet old lady. That's what her picture as well.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 8: I also want to point out very quickly that on the website it says caution avoid using for the first four months of pregnancy because there may be a history of miscarriage.
Speaker 6: What excuse me?
Speaker 1: Should we should we call me? Because her numbers on the pamphlet, she's very clearly inviting.
Speaker 5: I was hoping that you wouldn't think the same thing as me, because I do want to hear her side of the story. Poor reviews, I feel I feel sorry for paulm.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think. I don't think we should call her because I think it might throw her off. I think Dot should call. No, I can get Dot in she's here. She had a podiatis's appointment, So she's waiting in the in the.
Speaker 5: Off airy do when you do this, I can bring Dot in.
Speaker 1: I think Dot went to school with Mim as well.
Speaker 5: Don't come in, she need to come in.
Speaker 1: Well, she was at the podiatrist, so she's limping. She's got ingrowns on every toene.
Speaker 5: Dot. If Mitch is that alter ego a very old woman. If you knew her.
Speaker 1: Whole foot is that door? Dot?
Speaker 5: Okay, come in Dot's club foot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, take a seat up there.
Speaker 5: Would you like some MIM's magic Dot. I've got a samp before you.
Speaker 4: This looks like.
Speaker 1: Prilip was towed in the sixties. Won't go into that chorus soul, don't dit, don't get yourself in trouble all I'm gonna tell the number.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 1: Yes, h.
Speaker 11: M hmm, you have reached the message bank of zero.
Speaker 5: Try again. She might think we're a debt collect and not a customer.
Speaker 1: We're dying it one more time for your dot Dot. Yeah, h.
Speaker 11: M hm, you have reached the message bank of zero.
Speaker 5: Always sounds like someone answering cut it off.
Speaker 1: Goodness me all right?
Speaker 5: Well mim okay, mims, m I A did you find me a current affair thing Sam I did.
Speaker 11: Actually, can we have a law?
Speaker 5: I don't want this to persuade my opinion of mem I wanted to hear her side of the story. You go on, let's just watch it.
Speaker 8: Can you play it through the desk March Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 6: You know, we're looking at a property over a million dollars and I have a person squatting on it.
Speaker 2: You haven't been paying the rental payments.
Speaker 6: I'm stuck here and tell he fixes the thing.
Speaker 2: She's the proud business owner who's managed to avoid paying rent for almost an entire year. You're just you're refusing to pay him any money at all. That's right, But Test claims a valid reason why the building's not up to standard.
Speaker 1: The contract that we were we signed off on.
Speaker 5: He was supposed to fix the water and the building fair.
Speaker 2: Frank Vandetti bought this property in Queensland Sunshine cos.
Speaker 1: She's wearing purple. By the way, she's everything. I thought that she would.
Speaker 5: Be a bit more hippie like. I thought she'd have like a bandanna on really long hair and like lots of jingly jewels, wind chimes or the.
Speaker 1: Wind chimes there's a room full of wind chimes. Okay, this is getting caught up now in the semantics, I got.
Speaker 5: To say so far, I'm team Mim because I have had landlords try and sting me for things repairs that they didn't do, and we were hassling them saying well, when you need to fix this, you need to fix that, and then when we moved out, they try to charge us for it. Jenna's just comes from call.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We can be pending a phone call with Mim and Dot. We can be team Mim and we can we can be the ones that can rally around to get up her Facebook ratings back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's her Google reviews. So if you google Tarquin Lavender, I implore our goodhearted listeners to go and leave a positive review. Let's do one now, Actually yeah, yeah, Sam's bringing it up on Google diaphragm. Sam, Yes, this website, but go to the other one that has more reviews. See how one has twenty four. There we go the gift.
Speaker 1: Gift, Sam, can you can you type sure?
Speaker 5: Five stars? Obviously?
Speaker 7: Ok?
Speaker 1: Five stars?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Five? There we go. Five share detail of your own experience at this place. Are we going to lie no, because you've got her mini samples at Bowden Gate.
Speaker 5: Well, Jenny, you've actually got a tub. So what did you think of this?
Speaker 6: I used it on my mosquito bites and I found it particularly comforting.
Speaker 1: Okay, so right that, why don't we start with couldn't be more complimentary of mim and her products.
Speaker 5: Couldn't be more thrilled, thrilled with this barm thrilled with this bar because it is the bomb.
Speaker 1: Yes, with his balm comma. It has soothed and healed my many aching saws. And maybe like ferocious mosquito bite, ferocious mosquito bites, ferocious in capitals. I like that. But whatever, nat CDC, let's go for it. Why don't you then just say, Mim, you also have never not missed the rent payment.
Speaker 5: Don't address that. I'm just taking a photo of the little no win comebag, and I think you should attach that because there's a bit where you can. I don't think we addressed the rent Sam.
Speaker 1: Why don't you say I have recently seen a production of Rent, just so the word rent is in a five star review.
Speaker 5: I was able to sit through a three hour production of Rent without getting itchy. The first one in decades.
Speaker 1: Decades, yes, decades in capitals as well. We still haven't spoken to Mim. What if she's like right old cow.
Speaker 5: She's not though, didn't have something else to do on the show. I'll text Mim and say call me back, and hopefully before the end of the show she calls back.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually have the photo.
Speaker 5: Here we go, do it?
Speaker 6: Do it all right?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 5: In three two?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait wait wait I was gonna get a drum roll.
Speaker 5: Well, fucking no time like the present. Sorry, MIM's desperate for redemption.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's twenty one bad reviews. If we get at least twenty one positive, then she'll be around the three stummer, I reckon. We've got enough listeners to back Mim.
Speaker 1: Here. All right, we've put a photo in, We've left a review ready.
Speaker 5: To submit three two one post.
Speaker 1: There we go reviews.
Speaker 6: We will rebuild Mim.
Speaker 5: We will what you got?
Speaker 11: What do you got?
Speaker 1: In the meantime, I have found another mispronunciation.
Speaker 5: There were so many unknown.
Speaker 1: I am on the lookout. I think we all are. Whenever we hear someone say something even remotely wrong, we jump on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sometimes I accuse people of saying things even though they were correct. I'm like that was wrong. Yeah, I'm just desperate for them. I'm starving for them.
Speaker 1: Now this one will sound like I'm doing just that, but this was sent me from a friend. This comes in from Nova, which is a national radio station. It's also our competition, our rival. Yeah, very similar radio rands. I mean we beat them in almost every market. However, this is my direct competition. This is smallsy surgery.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is a smallsy mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: Rival. We're friends, we know each other like, it's all very friends, right, Okay, he was sick about two nights ago. Uh huh, and he had a fill in. Now, apparently they couldn't get any Nova fillions, so they had to dip into the smooth them.
Speaker 5: Oh, very different vibe. Yes, now, which, as you know, my impression for those who haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, of course, drawing it your smooth song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe like a what do you think what's the smooth song? Maybe like a my Heart Will go on or something by the presenter they've got in the morning on smooth She yeah, she overyearses and over pronounces the letters. Yeah, well morning, didn't you I hope you're having a splendid Tuesday morning. I hope you're having a sunny start of the day. We're going to kick things off and keep you relaxed. Here, it's smooth. Oh why'd they cut off the intro anyway? You get what we're dealing. Vibe to fucking FM like commercial hit radio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for me to be like coming on, that's what we do.
Speaker 5: Hope you're having a fabulous evening here.
Speaker 1: It's smooth.
Speaker 5: I hope you're cozed up by the fire with a hot chocolate, maybe a wine. It's smooth.
Speaker 1: So they had a smooth announcer on for Nova and he was doing quite well, but he sounds way up there in age. This is one of the biggest songs in the world at the moment, right, kick it right? We know who this is? Yeah, with that, I love the new Miley version. Yes, that's just so I can criticize it, so we can legally get away with playing it anyway. This announcer was clearly talking about the kid l Roy coming up on the show, and yeah, he had clearly never heard of him before. Let's roll the audience. We're not the number one tune of the night.
Speaker 8: That's reserved for the Kid Lowry and Miley Cyrus without you.
Speaker 11: He's on the now.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: H Lowry. I thought maybe he did that live and he read the run sheet and he went, I don't have time. Let's go with Lowry an hour and a half later in there as well. How much the remixes with different artists getting.
Speaker 8: Involved in the big thing at the moment, The one for Miley and the Kid Lowry.
Speaker 6: Is nobody corrected him at all, nobody.
Speaker 1: That was an hour later. The kid Lowry.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to do with that mispronunciation.
Speaker 6: It's not even spelt.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The problem is is it's two. It's la and he's going lao and then roy and he's going three.
Speaker 5: You know what I loved? Yeah, the sequel to Finding Nemo Finding Dowry.
Speaker 1: That was brilliant. We got that well done. That's it's hard.
Speaker 5: It's hard.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why did this isn't is hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm on the edge of Glowry and I'm hang, you get I don't like this one.
Speaker 1: It's too It is hard. What do you work now?
Speaker 5: Oh? You know my favorite green alcohol is me Dowie.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 6: That is very good.
Speaker 1: What's that festival everyone went to grown up as kids? It was in the grass? Oh, splend hour in the grass. It's hard, it's very difficult.
Speaker 5: Nothing rhymes with LeRoi?
Speaker 1: No, oh what I love? Chips are? Howy? Chips are?
Speaker 6: Chips are Harry?
Speaker 1: That's terrible?
Speaker 5: How No, I don't like this one.
Speaker 1: There's none.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I often if I ever bring a mispronunciation, I often think in my head if there's any that I can think of, and if I can't, I don't bring it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my, just brought it up.
Speaker 6: I like chips out.
Speaker 5: And no call from mim. This show has been fucked.
Speaker 1: God. I really did just want to shipcan my competition. I didn't even pre think about how it would work on the show.
Speaker 5: You know what we should do? We should put this entire episode in Jenna's junk.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's very very We could.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's opening, it's.
Speaker 6: In, it's in.
Speaker 5: Should do a quick round of Jenna's junk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god? Really yeah? Do you have junk?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: If there's heats of junk in there, it's over. If it's first thing at the scene, I've got so much.
Speaker 3: Do Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall.
Speaker 5: We Jenne's junk is where all our rubbish ideas go after we decide they're not good enough to bring them up on the show, but somehow they get brought up.
Speaker 1: Are this is very on the flying imprompture.
Speaker 6: My junk is full.
Speaker 5: Well, we've got heats of crap ideas, so there's plenty of to get through.
Speaker 1: Jenna, are you ready to dive in?
Speaker 6: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Let's go the O the Terrible?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or does pad see you get no credit?
Speaker 5: Why don't they get credit? Isn't that just your basic go to?
Speaker 1: No, it's all bad time pad tie pad tie get bad Tai chicken pad type, beef pad tie prawn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's always on the menu, it is.
Speaker 1: But everyone always talks about pad time. No one ever talks about pads.
Speaker 5: You it's the best, better, it's better than to paraphrase the taco add Why can't we have both that?
Speaker 1: I always get both at one sitting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we do that thing where you get a bunch of different dishes and we all just you know, get a little bit on the plane.
Speaker 1: I don't like to share.
Speaker 6: I can't share it. Well, I have to have my own.
Speaker 5: You share your fucking pubic hair with your mother, but you won't share her pad tie that on a T shirt.
Speaker 6: I'm diving back in.
Speaker 1: What okay, the judgment.
Speaker 6: This is a segment idea O bit or bob?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this wasn't an gym of mine. This was a segment idea that I thought would be good. Yeah. You know how people say, oh, you've just got some bits and bobs on the shelf, that sort of stuff. Yeah, it's like we take an item and we decide and debate amongst ourselves. Is it a bit or is it a bob?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's still right now.
Speaker 5: I would say this drink bottle is a bob.
Speaker 1: Okay, Whereas I need to see a bit, well, I.
Speaker 5: Would say a paper clip is a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, see, I completely agree with that.
Speaker 5: What about headphones, bob, they're a bit?
Speaker 6: I would say they're a bit?
Speaker 5: Really, yes, they're a bit.
Speaker 4: I would it is.
Speaker 6: More like a side option.
Speaker 1: No, a bit can be thrown to the side at any point, destroyed board. Interesting.
Speaker 5: See, maybe it's not so bad. Have you got any items out there and what can you bit or bob with it? That's that's a bit. Cup's a bit, not a bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a bit. Actually, yeah, pan this pan, I'm holding bit okay, iPhone twelve promacs.
Speaker 5: Ooh, a bit, that's a bit. No, actually no, it's a bob.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, sorry, the iPhone is the bob. The iPhone case is the bit.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I would say the opposite.
Speaker 5: Oh, Sands got another one tissue box. Holy shit, I would say bob. I can't decide it is a tissue box, a bit of a bob, and I would like to move on. No way, I feel that that.
Speaker 8: I think, no, no, no, the tissues are bits, but the box is a bob.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: This is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Les, I think it's got legs.
Speaker 6: I am going to my junk.
Speaker 1: That's a shock.
Speaker 6: Oh is it just me? Or is there no excuse for bubbled window tinting in twenty twenty one?
Speaker 1: What me?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: It depends if it's a DIY like you can't expect the world of them.
Speaker 1: No. I was behind a car in traffic the other day and their back window was just bubbled. It looks like saying bubble tea like there were just it was black and bubble. It was horrendous. Is an excuse for that?
Speaker 5: If I was paying, if I was getting my windows tinted because they weren't tinted already, I would definitely That's not something i'd skimp on. I'd get someone to do it, like you'd want. You wouldn't want the bubble. It's like when you used to have to cover your school books. Yeah, it would kill me when I had a bubble on that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Mother's Day, my mum was very good at that. I think all mums have that innately built into them.
Speaker 5: No, my mum was like not faved by the bubbles. So she'd be like, oh there's a there's an air bubble, but oh well you get what you're given where it's so I just took over.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, really, pop the bubbles.
Speaker 5: But then there's the dots on your book.
Speaker 1: And she's been in here the whole.
Speaker 5: She's concussed on the ground.
Speaker 1: Fuck this mayonnaise, don't know that's magic?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: What else is in the junk?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going in. I'm going in.
Speaker 4: This is so confusing?
Speaker 6: Is feel better aggressive?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I wrote that down on one of my sick days and it's tell oh, that's okay, we've got we've got it covered. Feel better like it's not a wish, it's like a demand feel better, you feel better, rather than I hope you feel better soon. It's just like, oh my god, feel better? Actually better?
Speaker 6: Actually I agree, I hope you feel better?
Speaker 1: Is so much feel better?
Speaker 5: Have you not heard that when people feel better? And I was like, what if I don't? Have you got a problem with that?
Speaker 1: You can't control this conversation is yeah, I agree, I don't like it. And then that's why it's in the of course it's junk. Also feel better or something you could say to attended date you go feel better.
Speaker 5: Oh well, that's a different story. That's more of a you're feeling me already, but I want you to feel me better, or if you feel better.
Speaker 1: Regional production and you're playing regional production of Modern Family, the plane you're playing, feel and the director goes, feel better, save some junk for another day when it.
Speaker 5: Go yes, that segment went in the junk though, the last myths pronunciation and MIM's magic. I'm furious we didn't get a hold of it. Should we try one more time for mim?
Speaker 1: Okay, correctly. Don't back in here.
Speaker 6: She's on the floor.
Speaker 1: Give me up.
Speaker 11: You have reached the message bank.
Speaker 5: Or all right, I'll give up. I give up.
Speaker 1: I feel dizzy, Sit up. Wow, updates on MIM in the next episode, we hope.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll keep you posted. But thanks for listening to episode sixty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send this a show to a friend if you enjoyed it. Right now, we all have one of those friends. Whenever I listen to a podcast, I've sent contracept me diphram Sam, I send you episodes all the time of other podcast Absolutely, I go, oh Sam, light this, I Oh my friend Gordian light this or hated would like this or general meet you like you've.
Speaker 5: Never sent one to I was going to say, I've never been sent anything.
Speaker 1: A lot of help once and I sent that to me. I would send this to a friend that you think would enjoy it, get them to listen, and leave yourself a five star review Apple Podcast. Don't forget doing Facebook as well, and when yourself some red rooster, maybe some merch. Speaking of thanks for selling out all our merch guys.
Speaker 5: I haven't been sold that yet. There's a few more scabby ones left the misprinted merch.
Speaker 1: Oh there is, yeah, which is just I mean selling like there's only a few left though, a couple of sizes, none that have fit me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go on the sor see if there's the one available. It'll tell you if it's out of stock.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right, Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there, all the mums that listen.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of mums listening, a lot of mums.
Speaker 1: I know, not to single them away, and.
Speaker 5: Also shout out to anyone who's missing their mum today. I didn't know how to bring it up because I'm like, oh, it's kind of running it in talking about Mother's Day. And I was like, what do we do to reflect people who are having a bad Mother's Day?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: I was like, do we get someone on to talk about it? And I was like, I know from some of my friends whose mums have passed away, they don't like to be like token eyes. It's like it can be tough the kid with the ed mum, but you know we're thinking of you. Yeah, I hope we could have cheered you up in some way if you're feeling shit.
Speaker 1: And We'll be back next week. Episode fifty six. Can your body believe it? We'll see you again.
Speaker 5: Sixty six the Devil's number almost Oh my god?
Speaker 1: All right, see you that guys?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 10: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 5: Welcome to A to D Brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we keep talking shit. Pretend the show is over. Hopefully no one hears it because we are. Yeah, we just kind of go rogue.
Speaker 11: It's not up.
Speaker 1: It's work, guys. Mim just call back.
Speaker 5: What a pig, I'm fucking spewing. We didn't get Mim on the phone. I really want to hear from her.
Speaker 1: We will get Mim back.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to mem.
Speaker 6: I just want to thank her.
Speaker 1: We do yourself a favorite Google that a current affair video because she is a beautiful will be beautiful. She had like a knitted cardigan that I reckon she bought at the local market.
Speaker 5: How bizarre that I stumbled across all these sample that the Bogan Gate pumpa of all places, I didn't realize her reach. She's in the Double Gift Shop or whatever.
Speaker 1: Where you bought the famed Dubbo dirt front. Yes, what do we reckon? Mims? Ringtime would be like. She's probably at home now watching Big Brother. I'm sure she'd love Big Brother.
Speaker 6: I have a feeling maybe Lego Master.
Speaker 1: I reckon Lego Masters will be on and then this would be memes. Ring Turn should just be sitting there that Hamish Blake.
Speaker 3: Feel.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I think she seems unmarried to me. Really, yeah, there's something about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 6: I feel like she'd have the Nokia Generic.
Speaker 5: I get she somehow manages to have the Nokia ring tone on her iPhone. It's miraculous.
Speaker 1: You think she should be I think you should be happily watching television. I think I think you're right.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Stand by?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 1: I think in the living room watching the cricket because you love it?
Speaker 5: Where's that coming from the tv? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: This is football football umpire?
Speaker 4: Are you what?
Speaker 5: Maggott?
Speaker 1: Don't don't you don't? Oh that mine? I'm Tranta tell you them. There's the phone? Am I sitting on it? I don't know where that is? I missed that. I think that's what her ringtail would be.
Speaker 5: I might use that current, don't you dare? Move the mouse. Sam that current freeze frame of mem on the screen. I might make that the profile picture of my fake boomer account Bernice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I really like her tinted glasses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's got the ones that they turned to sunny than the Sun.
Speaker 1: Yes, I reckon I had that.
Speaker 5: I reckon. Mim definitely steals from the collection played at church. She's got that energy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, her hair looks like the feathers on a Sesame Street puppet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys need to google this the current events story for the visual. But like she I might put a photo on our Facebook group too, But she like, is it possible to screenshot that? Okay, she looks like there's no doubt in her mind that she believes he's right. She's like, I've been squatting here for a year and not paying rent, and I stand by my action.
Speaker 6: And I stand by her action.
Speaker 1: She's also clearly using it as a business because you look at the lavender in the background, there's a little a four piece of paper that she's installed with the front door.
Speaker 5: How she makes her magic like a big bath or something not.
Speaker 8: Being said though this has been on my hand since the start of the episode and It is now seeping into my brain.
Speaker 5: Don't you shit? Can the magic of Mim?
Speaker 6: I have it on my hand and I feel great.
Speaker 5: Is the sample? Does that do justice? The ship? You get in the jar?
Speaker 1: So you bought the jar. So you bought the hot Why Jenna?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 6: Because I had mosquito bites and I was desperate to soothe.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it worked. Did you got you bought me lavender bar and Jenna on for Christmas?
Speaker 5: It's not from Mim.
Speaker 6: No, No, not fromm.
Speaker 11: That was.
Speaker 1: Wendy's witchcraft.
Speaker 5: No, Rustice Lavender Farm in book Book Book Book, And by the way, they're also canceled.
Speaker 6: Why Why?
Speaker 5: Because I lost my lavender eyepillow when I messaged them on Facebook asking for a new one and they just left me on red and I kept following up being like, OI, hello, I don't feel like a small lavender farmer in book book is run off its fucking feet that they're going to ignore its only desperate customer. Maybe let's call them instead. Could you google Rusty Lavender Farm in.
Speaker 1: Book Book Book Book.
Speaker 6: What happened to it?
Speaker 5: I don't know, No, maybe it got TikTok.
Speaker 1: I could have I rode one of those in thaire Land. I remember you called me from me you were watching, Oh Pan and the Pirate Hook. Cook, that's the film you're watching. Yeah, Sam put it up on the screen.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, give him a ring. I'll have a silk silk definitely. Well, no, you should call him.
Speaker 1: So what am I saying?
Speaker 5: Wear me fucking lavender pill order it online? No, no, just ask for one uniquely. Your your friend Kathy recommended it?
Speaker 1: Doctor over here?
Speaker 4: Have your friend mim an't you that darling?
Speaker 1: For my incident? What's with these fucking rural towns and people not answer hello? Hello? Hello, Hello? I'm after a lavender iepillow?
Speaker 7: All right, an Iras pillow.
Speaker 1: There's an Iras like it's like a purple oblong for your eyes. My grandson or had one. He went for visit to book book and brought on home. And I thought, can all of those on on Google?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, right, we've still got some left year.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have a Facebook book?
Speaker 7: Well we do, but I don't still with the Facebook part, but my daughter does in Melbourne, So I'm not up with all that stuff that I can send it by post for you?
Speaker 1: And is it just one I can buy?
Speaker 7: I suppose yes, unless you wanted to. But there's about four their left.
Speaker 1: Craig, do you want one they I could get I'd be interested in two.
Speaker 4: Yes, two?
Speaker 7: Okay, So if I get your name and address, yes, I can send it off to you soon.
Speaker 1: All right. So the first name is dot yeah, d O T d O T mm hmmm wiggins w A.
Speaker 12: G G Yes, I M I N S four. I've got that one my home and dress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I've got that, and I'll tell you I now, I'll get back to you with the price on that, how much it will cost to scend and everything. We basically pack it up, get it ready, take it to the post office, get them to tell us how much it will cost, and then I can phone you. If you give me your phone number, I'll.
Speaker 1: Give you my number. Yep, I'll give you my grandsons.
Speaker 9: Hold on because you don't you don't want mine, because there is will grow to his property. Okay is zero four?
Speaker 7: Yep, Okay, we'll do. I'll get back to him when it's all ready to go.
Speaker 9: Oh, absolutely lovely. Thank You've been nothing but but but warm and kind. And you have a lovely mother's day.
Speaker 7: You have a lovely Mother's Day too. Than you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: No ways, have a great night you too.
Speaker 5: I oh, thank god. So it's her rat daughter that's been ignoring me on Facebook in Melbourne. I ordered yours off Facebook through the daughter, but when I try to get another one for myself, ignored for months on end.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. What's going on with these Facebook marketplace group people. I almost feel like they get it because they feel they have to, but then they don't run it properly, and it's even worse their company and their brand and their cash.
Speaker 5: You know what, when she calls me tomorrow to confirm the order, I'm going to dob the daughter in. I'm going to go full Karen on it.
Speaker 6: You are not I will, I think to say.
Speaker 5: Just so you know, it's bad for business the love as if the lavender business hasn't struggled enough, you can't have flaky fucks like your daughter ignoring customers on Faithful. I've barely slept a wink for months without my pillow.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was just thinking we did call our mums. One episode was a forty forty eight. I think it was.
Speaker 5: I'll find out find out.
Speaker 1: I think it was forty eight. We called our mums. If you want to hear what our mother's sound.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was. Yeah, I don't want to call them again, but happy mother's nay Michelle Jane and don't tell me, don't tell me Rods. Yes, there we go, Love.
Speaker 1: Rose and Sam's mother Margaret. Damn it, No, No, I just want to Laurie is a nice name, l o R.
Speaker 6: I Oh like kid Laurie.
Speaker 7: Lowry.
Speaker 1: I think it was, Oh, so you're beautiful, mum Larry. That's what we uhould have go with the kid Lowry.
Speaker 5: What a fall?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Sorry, that's not the competition really is from Smooth.
Speaker 5: We really should that's also a rival but anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, but not for me, not a direct rival. Thank you to Mims, our sponsor this episode, Mims Mado It really no wonders.
Speaker 5: That's the actual sponsor.
Speaker 1: Play Red Rooster. We love you, we adore you, Thank you. Hey. You can still grab some of the misprinted merch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's still plenty of few left, I should say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there is a discount code, although by the time this is out it might all be different.
Speaker 5: Fingers crossed. They're still available, but head to our Facebook group. During Idiots, you'll find the link, the discount cort, everything you need if you want to get a last minute jump up.
Speaker 1: I think we are also running over injuring Idiots too quick, because someone was like, I've been searching and during Idiots all weak and endurant. There's a tea endurant because you're enduring the whole show, and you have been endurant.
Speaker 5: The fact that you have endured this crap and made it to the end of the podcast thereby makes you endurance.
Speaker 6: And you're an idiot show.
Speaker 1: I want everyone to send this show to a friend. I think that's the homework for this week, Okay, and then I will check in next week. And do not swing on your chairs. I just swing on my chair and have bent back one day. Yep, they told you to tell me. Did you guys have underdesks?
Speaker 5: Is that I hated those?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was too fucking tall and fat that I'd get underdeesk scrapes on the top thigh. Yeah, and a little bit of wood would fall off, and kids would get the pen and just shove it in like they just flake off the plywood, and they'd be like, like Jamie.
Speaker 5: Loves Margaret work place with that underdeth little toa chay things. But that so dumb.
Speaker 1: I think we've phased out the pigeonhole.
Speaker 5: Na I still go to the kiss pigeonhole all the time. It's oaken on my mail to live in.
Speaker 6: What about the desks, like, actually I.
Speaker 5: Should have gotten my fucking Lavendi pillow sent here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck up standing desks. You're right, Jennie, standing desk.
Speaker 6: No, I mean the ones you know at school.
Speaker 5: Rather than reaching through the front of a tray, you have to open the top of the desk to get in that.
Speaker 1: I went to public schools, Yeah, they weren't public. Did you go to a public school?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: What about chair I don't remember what. They were called chair covers, and they were little sacks that you put on the back of your chair. And yeah, like a booksack or a book cover or a chair cover.
Speaker 5: I didn't have that. That sounds ship.
Speaker 1: It was like a little lip.
Speaker 6: It was like the library thing that you put on the back of your chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't like that book cap, book statue. It was called something I don't know. I remember this is I.
Speaker 5: Loved book Satchel. Impact of the Rafters. She's a great wonderful.
Speaker 1: I remember my uncle when I got school, captain gave me best best speeches from around the world, historic speeches, and I had to give a speech for school captain, and this was like my inspiration and I was in it. I couldn't care less about JFK or Mohammed Gandhi or Malcolm X giving me speeches which were transcribed in this book with black and white photos. But I brought it in for silent reading just to show off. I didn't have any interest in it. And it was speeches that change the world, that was it. And Missus Moon said, all right, mitche, why don't you tell everyone you're reading who's a bye? I mean JFK, one of many, Malcolm X, Mahammed Gandhi. It speeches to change the world, And she was like, why are you reading that? I went to inspire. It was the biggest wank, and I remember in that moment, I'm like, oh, this is going down like a lead bullion. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: There's so many speetures that they could put in the revised edition that Julia Gillar misogyny, fucking little what's the name Greta Scumberg with the with the how dare you she should be in that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True? What else?
Speaker 6: Pri Larson's Academy?
Speaker 1: All, No, she didn't deserve it for them Now.
Speaker 5: It's just anyway we should go now.
Speaker 1: I want to think of more speechless.
Speaker 5: Open the lines here at the station thirty one and sixty five? What's your favorite speech?
Speaker 1: Doctor oberfucking last week? That was an impassioned speech that he gave us.
Speaker 5: You missed a wild week last week, Jenna and seem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome back. By the way, Sorry we didn't even say welcome back, but it's great to have you guys here. Thank him, Thank him the end of the show. Yes, it's a welcome you. Mitch and I went rogue. Yes, I heard dads were out and we were having a rewine. You were loose. I was in court and we have a love potion for all of us and it works on gay.
Speaker 5: We haven't got it yet though, Yeah, did you actually have one?
Speaker 1: What's that? Haven't? All right, we'll see you next week, hopefully with an update on MIM's magic.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping fingers cross.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your Mother's day. Say hi to your mum's forests. We adore you. Thank you for listening. And we'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: See you guys, have your Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: He re ch after com