Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Brian Adams is always my man, A very.
Speaker 4: Pooy, distinctive pooy smell.
Speaker 2: Old lady, Gaga face.
Speaker 1: I know who your parents are.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one full bins.
Speaker 1: Hey, Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell's Show. Eight minutes past six Tuesday morning. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning Jack, Jack. What is the latest? Are you back in your house? You had to flee?
Speaker 4: Yeah, back home. We packed up from mom and Dad's yesterday after I first had to go and do the sniff test in the house because we moved out on Sunday. Because it really I can't describe to you how stinky it was in the house on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if it's had what a couple of days of the sewer not really going anywhere, but just marinaging your house underneath it, we could guess that that's gonna have a bit.
Speaker 4: Of a fuck. Oh, he was going somewhere, was going under the house where we couldn't reach it or clean it up.
Speaker 1: Like a kind of gravy. When I and You're like, the banger is a mash.
Speaker 4: When I first worked walk through the door after I was on a poking it Saturday night. Came home late and walked through the door and it hit me full in the face the smell of the house. And I had this like sinky pit feeling in my stomach of I'm meant to be the protector of this family. My son is eighteen months old. I should look after him, and I am letting him sleep in the pooliest smell of ever smell. So we moved everybody out Sunday morning. Yesterday I went back and did the sniff test. It is how many sniffs do you take? Because it needs to be at least three. You can't just go it's not too bad, you'll wander around. Why don't you go, Oh, at least three in every room?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was almost like a continuous vacuum.
Speaker 1: But then you get light headed and like collapse. There.
Speaker 4: It's a lot better. It's maybe ten percent of what it was on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It ain't that great. I've got to be honest, I ain't moving back into that now.
Speaker 3: You're going to go tomorrow when it's hot and twenty five Oh god, oh my festering away.
Speaker 1: Oh it's going to be like a pooh clam chownel.
Speaker 4: The Poo's not going to bake in the sun.
Speaker 1: It is like a big old pool.
Speaker 4: Sup, it's in the shade of the house.
Speaker 1: There's no shade around there. Oh no, perhaps it's right. Is he going to be twenty five to one? Yeah, that's only going to heat up. You have the movie you were back out to your mama. Dad.
Speaker 4: It's only now, and I reckon it'll be even better again today when I get home. It's only directly over the ducted heating vents that you.
Speaker 1: Can really see. Have you marched off like a walkway? Stay inside the lines?
Speaker 4: So whatever, you did, not turn the heat on because you back into the house and fill it up.
Speaker 1: And so there's your You do the sniff tests. Yeah, you can't call your wife and we can move back.
Speaker 4: It's at ten percent. It's it's not ideal levels, but safe enough.
Speaker 1: I would have still given it another couple of days. But anyway, what happened then when your wife came in. Did she do her own independent test? My wife would have done. She would not have trusted my nose.
Speaker 4: She has to trust me because she has hay favor. At the moment, the house.
Speaker 1: What about little baby Gordon? Can you not move him around like a kind of smoke detector? It stinks all the time.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: On Into Terry, a Christian listened to the show yesterday. It was at work you took about the best gigs you've ever been to. Years ago, two thousand and six, I was walking around Fortitude Valley in Brisbane for an Oasis show. I wasn't too sure. I'd never been there before, and so I was kind of lost. There was a rather flash looking Mercedes van, so I approached and poliitely asking for directions where I recognized the drummer Alan White and the ed the guitarist Gem from Oasis. I casually asked making small, nervous, small tool where Noel and Liam were. Two minutes later they arrived and got into the van. We all had a great chat. It made also made this the best gig of her beIN to. I even got a photo as well, which Terry's email as well. Now about your plumbing thing chat because Jack had to get an Emerency plumber out Sunday came out, was there, sorted out, did a great job five hours but you're paying for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every tool in the to his disposal. He had the camera down there, he had the jet washer, He had this thing that grinds up tree roots in the old terra cotta pipes.
Speaker 1: Do you think those are just props? You know because people like you and I go, my god, he's got the tree root grinder, and I'm like, what's that even got to do with plumbing? The tree roots aren't shitting in the under the house. He got them from that prop store that we using for grouse and musical he was talking about. He brought the got the fax machine out. Are soda streamed some roller boots?
Speaker 4: No, he was he tree roots is obviously a big thing with the old pipes, the roots growing into the old pipes, And he said the problem is the old damn heritage listed trees.
Speaker 1: You just don't he started, man and buy. My old man had this. My son will have this as well, those tree roots. So did you go in because you're talking about because your plumbing system is linked to a couple of houses.
Speaker 4: Yes, and the main pit the junction was in my next door neighbor's house, so we had to go over to his house for the plumber to stickies, camera down, and this isn't your problem to pay for it's the council right. Well no, because well because.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of emails yesterday, lot this one here, Jackie boy, Maria, I was just on the show yesterday. Can you please let Jack know we had exactly the same issue with our plumbing, Bob, imagine this on Christmas morning when you know it is hot, It is hot, and it was an old area lots of new units around us. The plumbers told that the issue was the old terra cotta pipes that you were talking about yesterday that couldn't handle the pressure. The only difference was that we didn't call it a plumber, but the emergency number on our council rates notice plumbers were sent out and fixed it. We didn't have to pay a cent tow Jack's report. Get the report from the plumber, contact as local council. They should pay for it.
Speaker 4: I would love you guys to look at this piece of paper that we have and give you your opinion on it. When we bought the house, we were given this old drawing that has the four properties and a drawing of the sewer line or connecting.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, this was like a plot from the Goonies. What do you mean a drawing? I'm not buying a house and what I getting saying? This is a shady old drawing of the plumbing system. No, this isn't still verifying.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid it's like a photo copy of something from Yarrow Water, but like years and years ago. But then in red pen, somebody from the council has written put an arrow pointing to it all and saying like, oh, old needs to be replaced one day at owner's expense. But he's just written in red pen.
Speaker 3: It's not a legal documentary.
Speaker 1: Terrible. So so you can't counselor you can't contact the council to say can you pay for this?
Speaker 4: Apparently the councils has already made a decision on her. I should contact him today and see if they've dot it their thoughts. But it says there at owner's expense, get passy to it.
Speaker 1: You know he loves talking to ombersman, the plumbing on berdsmen, and that a call from Patsy and this problem will all go away. That bill will dissolve. By the way, team, if you are not worthy, you've got the sniffels stay away from Patsy. She does not want to get el it's the radio wards the actress. There's Saturday in Sydney. Patsy's double nominated and she should she you do not want to get sickness?
Speaker 3: No, and the house. It's not going well. I had to pick up Audrey early from school yesterday. You get a text alert Jack when they're in the sick bay. I got to yesterday after the second one. I thought, no, that's it. I'm ringing nurse Joe and seeing what the story is.
Speaker 1: And she said, don't speed the nurse Joe. I don't know those kids. Lois has been that school for six years. I don't know the name on first name basis.
Speaker 4: I would hate for this to be your last day. Nurse give me the update.
Speaker 1: And I know where your parents lived.
Speaker 3: So and she said, don't panic and I said, no, I'm not panicking. But she's been in there twice. Do I need to pick her up? And she said, yeah, maybe So I.
Speaker 4: Should go to that sick bay all the time. By the way, when I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I love the base. It's gonna have a little lieo. Couldn't I go to a little kit.
Speaker 3: We didn't even have a sick bay at school.
Speaker 1: We did. It was revolting. They never changed that sorttle paper paper sheep. It was like, sure kids have died on have a like tetanus and stuff like that. Raybe, he said, just bleeding out on this. It's all like greasy with like knits on there and stuff like that. But I should love going there a little kip in the afternoon after lunch. I've got a headache, Nurse, Can I have a little lie down?
Speaker 3: No, Well, she was in our bed last night, so I've got a saw back. She was kneeing my shoulder blades.
Speaker 4: Don't keep a sick child right in your bed with It's the worst possible thing being to protect yourself with vitamins and voom.
Speaker 3: I know, but so so we're doubling up on the vitamins. Speaking of vitamins, I said last night, everyone's to eat double vitamins and double greens swallow.
Speaker 1: You don't need to eat them crunching the vitamins sea and these cod live royal capsules using it's a salad dressing.
Speaker 2: Like Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time, Wasteday is a sesame street one. Before we get into that later on Today's show. As a kid, did you have any preference Muppets or Sesame Street. I was more on the edge of the Sesame Street game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you start with Sesame straight as a younger child than you grow into the mind.
Speaker 1: I found that I found not the Muppets actually quite irritating. They were like drama students to me, whereas Sesame Streets, like me were from the streets, street smarts, street toughs.
Speaker 4: But didn't you get didn't you tire of learning the ABC.
Speaker 1: And constantly going back to those basics Jackie.
Speaker 4: Boy, constantly going back the fundamental.
Speaker 1: Bruce Lee. It's all about the fundamentals I used to and I still love Sesame Street as well. Even hearing this, I'm going to learn some stuff. It's going to be in lane at fifty stool Patsy, Who was your favorite Sesame Street character?
Speaker 3: I definitely count on count because he did actually teach me to count one yes, one block.
Speaker 1: You know that I am called the cowl great. Character is great because I really love talk cow. Think about what Sesame's impact is. Sesame Street's impact had been on kids all over the world. Seriously doing that. I so love watching Sesame Street. So the Count is your favorite character?
Speaker 3: Count was my favorite character. I was terrified of him though, because I thought vampires were real, But I still loved him.
Speaker 4: But I have to learn to count yeah face.
Speaker 1: And also when you look back now yesterday on YouTube, I was looking at some of them kind of still quite they scared me a bit. The Muppets used to scare me a bit. Miss Piggy terrified me way more than talk to. Miss Piggy still now is here. I shudder it. I think she's not gonna get out of the TV and get me. She Miss Piggy rickly if I think I'd like what things are like to scare me, Miss Piggy is still in the top three. I can't even joke about Miss Piggy how much she's I'm even starting to sweat a bit.
Speaker 4: No wonder you stay with the safety of hand Street where Peggy didn't venture.
Speaker 1: Rover is not going to let me down. My guy's Grover. I've always found the Grover was quite funny. Jackie Boy, who's it for you? Favorite Sesame Street garacter?
Speaker 4: My guy was Oscar the Graute, which you'd find odd because I am very different in my demeanor than.
Speaker 1: In a way, and there is someone who likes to just disappear sometimes. How many times we all going where's chat? Nobody's gone home? He's gone back in his trash.
Speaker 4: Can I would have said that you guys have a bit of Oscar the Grouch and.
Speaker 1: Why all right? Give us a call? Then? Who is your favorite Sesame Street character as a kid? Tell me this right? If there was a street fight, who wins between Sesame Street and the Muppets? My money's on Sesame Street because they're from the street. They're from the streets.
Speaker 2: Well, Christian Connells show podcast.
Speaker 1: Taking them back to childhood talking about Sesame Street and the Muppets. It's a Sesame Street time waster. Later on this morning, so we're asking what was your favorite character? Christian? If there really was a street fight between the Muppets and Sesame Street, Sesame Street might have more street tuffs, but the Muppets have animal and off. You can't contain that. You can't contain that. I can see the count counting how many people are the animals taken out?
Speaker 4: The toughest character who have the biggest problem with the street fight is Kermit the frog, who struddles both the Sesame Street, wed and the Muppets World. Which side does he play for?
Speaker 1: Now? Chat share what you found out before the show, because I always just presumed Kermit was one of like founding fathers of the Muppets, him and Piggy.
Speaker 4: He was even five years before the Muppets even premier, he was on Sesame Street.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I couldn't trust him change codes. You don't go afl n row. You pick one for life, that's it. I don't trust people players, or indeed muppets that change coats. Once you're Sesame Street, you're one for life, right, Cookie monsters, it is for cookie. That's good enough for me. See it is for cookie. That's good enough for me. Still loved that as a kid. Have we got here? Earliana? Good morning Eliana?
Speaker 5: Well, hello Christian, how are you well?
Speaker 1: Hello Ellieanna, I'm very good. Are you will?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm all right?
Speaker 5: What it tied?
Speaker 1: You know? What are you going to do? Yeah? And see seventeen? What are you in a year eleven?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My daughter seventeen and a couple of weeks time. And you're revising a moment. If you've got exams, yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: One of year twelve subjects. So mapped out my exams in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same with my daughter. So we at the moment, I did about an hour day on the flash cards. Have you got mom and dad helping me out with revision.
Speaker 5: At the moment, Yeah, I've got mom helping me out with my flash cards. I think the pars like ten high.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're all. My daughter's a color coded as well, so she's revising for sociology. What are you doing in a couple of weeks time.
Speaker 5: I'm doing health in human development?
Speaker 1: All right, good luck? Okay, So Sesame Street? So is this show a distraction? So do you have the flash cards out and the mind map right now?
Speaker 4: If you do an hour of homework and revision, then you can watch a Sesame.
Speaker 1: Street Because, my friend, this show is not elevating your atar. Next year you'll be on the streets Sesame Streets.
Speaker 5: Well, I wish I would have gotten to talk to you, Christian.
Speaker 1: Well there we go, now, Ellie Honor, who's your favorite Sesame Street character?
Speaker 5: My favorite Sesame Street character when I was little Oscar the Grouch. And I can't tell you why got. What I can tell you is that I loved Oscar the Ground so much that when I got my cat when I was little and my cat was we adopted him. He was astray. He's always digging out bins, so I begged Mum to name him Oscar the Ground greatn Africa.
Speaker 1: I love that. Hey, listen, good luck with exams of the color weech time we came back to those flash cards.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, Christian.
Speaker 1: All right, take care, Julia, good morning, Hello Julia.
Speaker 2: Sorry yet I'm here now.
Speaker 1: I'm Sesame Street all the way, Sesame Street all the way.
Speaker 2: My mug at work.
Speaker 5: Even says everything I learned I learned on the streets, and it has like a whole bunch of the Sesame Street characters.
Speaker 1: Get in, Juri.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, some Sesame Street fracts for you. Thank you. Craig Elmo is the only puppet who hasn't aged peag Bys forty eight. I wuld be hanging out with those kids, and they get a bloody Joe hanging out there living on the street with a kind of bin. You must be sistembarrassed as you're some big man. He's still living on the streets, you know, Elmo's never aged, He's been just been permanently three and a half. That makes me really sad about my Elmo not getting any older and me a couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to interview Elmo. So picture this is a radio studio, Jack Elmo is where you are. And then obviously there's a guy lying on the ground okay, and then there's the voice artists as they're called, doing the voice so they stay out the way. They keep saying can you see this? Can you see us? The whole thing was a strange I was starting to get anxious, like why do I agree to this?
Speaker 4: Well, why do they mind if it's the radio interview matter?
Speaker 1: Because they take it very soonious, they get really really into it. And I had to sign something that I wouldn't mention that they were like handlers and improvisers and all this the one it's very they want if kids are listening to keep ale going, which I love. Is like if you go to Disneyland and stuff like that. They don't ever like to see anyone coming out of a sight or you're in the magic kendo. So anyway, I'm now starting to feel really like, what the hell am I doing this. I'm a flipping grown up. I've gott to protect in you a puppet when there's two middle aged borderking jet lagged Americans lying on the floor, right, So nowhere we get into it. One of my producers starts, you know when you get the giggles and you go, I've just got I can see. He goes does it. He dives on the floor and crawls out the other studio. So I'm now really thinking this is horrendous. Anyway, Elmo and I start chatting, and obviously the guy who's doing the voice is very good. They must be really gifted improvised, isn't it? And Elmo and I will get on really well, this would be this is great anyway. About ten minutes in, Almo starts saying he loves to listen to music, and there's no scripts. I said, now, what kind of music you into? And he goes Metallica, and I go, oh, Metallica, what's your favorite song? And I mentioned a couple of Metallica songs and someone got dark lyrics and suddenly there's a science right. Almo is just staring at me with these big eyes, and then the voice guy goes breaks characters and breaks. Character goes elm. I wouldn't like heavy metal, please move on. My favorite bit of the interview, I wouldn't like heavy metal. Please move on. Misspoke with these hardball questions. Poor Almo, he's throwing half all right now, Rya, you caught up with a friend who had something horrible happened to him on the honeymoon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he just got back from his honeymoon in fee G and halfway through the holiday, I think it was like a two week holiday. At about a week in, a coconut fell from one of those really huge palm trees hit him on the head, and he was like, heavily can cast.
Speaker 4: The man got hid in the head with a coconut.
Speaker 1: Alright, I tried this one. He got hit in the head with a coconut.
Speaker 7: Hit on the head with a coconut, heavily can cuss.
Speaker 1: That's concussion. That's concussion? Is that that's an anvil to the face and ten stitches? Bloody hell on his honeymoon.
Speaker 8: On his honeymoon, and they told him that missus trying to get things shimmying up there, just get one to drop on his head.
Speaker 7: They told him that coconut getting hit on the head by coconut is more likely to happen to you than getting eaten by a shark.
Speaker 1: Both seem pretty unlikely. I mean, it doesn't feel like a common thing to happen either, or you know, being hit on the head by a coconut or being hit.
Speaker 4: Also who told it? Like he's in pain, he's bleeding from the head and like interesting fat you should be more worried about coconuts than and.
Speaker 1: Yet the shark. There's been no coconut movie. Spilberg hasn't made the coconut readjust a balance.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Go on into Karen Christian. I love the Muppets. As a kid, we were not allowed to watch Sesame Street. But our band in the house didn't want us being brainwashed by that American cramp. It was well, a Muppets is American, and the brainwash by it's educational. Educate over it's the same one hundred million. Yes, the way some people use it here in Australia will disagree with some of that, all right, So we want to know what happened to you on your honeymoon nine four one four one oh four three will Christian, we want a honeymoon and van Wartu. We had an overwater bungalow. I walked out onto the verandah to admit the view over the harbor and bought vino. As I did, the planks gave way. Bloody hell, the planks gave way. Anything that involves a plank giving away, something very bad is about to happen. Next. Comedy does not ensue when a plank gives way, does it. Hilarity did not ensue. The planks gave way in size my fire up and in two spots when I fell through, I had to be wheelchaired on and off the flight home. I got a bottle of French don Peranion as an apology. This nustling back in the day before we knew about where there's a blame, there's a claim and all the litigious lawyers. A simple bottle of champagne will not be enough for a plank giving way. Amanda, good morning, Hi, how are you. I'm good Amanda, Welcome to the show. So what happened on your honeymoon?
Speaker 9: So we were honeymooning in Raretunga in the Cook Island and we visited a waterfall, which is beautiful, but I got covered in mosquito bites, including one on my eye. My eyeles rolled up and it was horrible. And the next day we were flying out and I ended up with conjunctividus and we spent the next leg of our honeymoon in Auckland. It was my eyeles fold up. We being leaky, disgusting the pink She don't worry.
Speaker 1: About tonight, Amanda. I'm okay. I could just wear an eye patch or a mass like a hand of a lexa thing or that is awful. What awful than happened on any holiday but your honeymoon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and the worst part was because conjunctivirus is so contagious, he couldn't come near me.
Speaker 1: So what was even in the same bed as you?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, but we replaced the opposite direction.
Speaker 1: It came ready for it's late twenty years later. No, of course, of course that's not not that, Amanda. Thank you mate, myriac mate. That's incredible. Kirsty, good morning, Good morning, morning, Kirsty. And Kirsty, what happened to your honeymoon?
Speaker 6: So we actually eloped to Tasmania and you were alone married. We eloped yet, so.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell any family friends normal, We just went off.
Speaker 6: I had one person that knew because I needed someone to witness the documents, and not even my kids knew. And yeah, we went to Tasmania and we got married. It was also my birthday and I got a blissed from my shoes, which was annoying because they weren't even new shoes. And then we did lots of walking. Well, we're in Tasmania, walking walking, walking, and it wouldn't heal no matter what I did. Yeah, it wouldn't I think because of all the walking and things.
Speaker 1: And I changed with every step, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: And then after we came home it still wouldn't heal. And I tried all different things and then in the end I went to the doctor and they sent me. They gave me an gootics sent me to the High Foot Clinic who looked at it and went, I know that's tracking under the skin. And they had a looked at it and it was completely infected right under the skin and into the bone. So two months later, after lots of treatment and ivy, antibiotics and things, they took me to theater and took five toes off. So I have one foot that it's much shorter than the other. And when I'm feeling particularly wicked, I wear two different sized shoes.
Speaker 1: Dear hell, that's so. When was this a couple of years ago?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Last October?
Speaker 1: And how are you now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Fine, Oh'm all good now it's yeah. I just have one foot that's much shorter than the other.
Speaker 1: Here's some story for your honeymoon to leave with, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Mmm?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so not something we're forget in a hurry.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Not well, Kirsty, thank you very much for sharing your story with.
Speaker 2: Us The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, earlier you talk about the Muppets and Kermit start out life as part of Sesame Street and then ten years later joining the Muppets, you said it's like changing football codes. Yeah, I do. I think it's a shocking wapon Com should have picked his team. He picked his code er elvisus AFL. Are you paying for one for life? Christian's not't changing codes. We're not moving from junior football to senior football. Jim Hokey, Yeah, that's very good. Guys. Where did you go on your honeymoons? Jack? What do you be able to do for your honeymoon.
Speaker 4: We went on far in Kenya for our honeymoon. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
Speaker 1: So where do you go? You fly into naerobic then what happens? You go out in the safari.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you get on an even smaller plane and we flew out to the Massai Mara and we get kept getting told like, oh, when you go in safari, you really want to see one animal eat another.
Speaker 1: And we go all the way there.
Speaker 4: You want to see the sight?
Speaker 1: Did you say you want to see another animal eat another arm? Yes you no, I want to see the drafts and.
Speaker 4: In the wild, well, we got told, hey, don't get your hopes up. You don't always see the animals feasting on another. Training would go, they're hoping to see a kill. In the first forty five minutes we saw a cheetah take down a young wilderbeh new bride.
Speaker 1: This is how was going to be with me? They get the blood lust. What's say we put on the old mosquito fly sheet, celerate this cow right now behind? We did.
Speaker 4: We stayed in like a glamping tent for the safari, and one night I heard some rustling outside the tenor, and I got up and I saw giraffs walking around.
Speaker 1: I woke up. I was like, oh, my god, because they're your height, you know the rest of us. Jack's about six five. He's going eye to eye with the giraffes. Come out, come out.
Speaker 4: You got to see the graves.
Speaker 1: And then this.
Speaker 4: I walked outside in my eyes properly adjusted to the dark. I was like, oh, they're the trees.
Speaker 1: Hashtag extraia. I'm safari all right, then, don't just go back to it? Do we? What happened on you? I I was going to kill time. What happened on you? Or five toes? And what happened on your honeymoon? Ninety four one four one four three PTSD? You putting this fader up? Have we got hat? Jane?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hello, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: And what happened to you in your honeymoon?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Gosh, it was really simple. I had a shower and drive and wash my hair, and then I flipped my hair back and my neck locked and there I was stuck naked in the bathroom with my hair back and dripping hair, and I had to call my husband in and ended up at the doctors and we had to leave earlier.
Speaker 11: I came home in your neck.
Speaker 6: Place, whippler something like that. I can't actually remember.
Speaker 11: I really should have taken to sign for the marriage, really, but I I came home and yeah, I can't remember how long it took me to recover from it what actually happened.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it was not fun.
Speaker 1: I've got to ask because you made a comment there and I feel like we're all fine to know. Are you still with no to be polite here? I was just curious. It felt like that whole thing got chret. I just wanted to ask a question we all wanted to ask, and it would have killed me all down when the name and he thought, this is it for the relationship. God, No, I.
Speaker 10: Stayed way too long.
Speaker 6: I should have.
Speaker 1: So how long were you on the honeymoon for? Because it only feels like a couple of days and then you were in the net bracing home.
Speaker 10: I think I was.
Speaker 11: I think we were there probably about five or six days and we probably had two weeks.
Speaker 10: And yeah, and I couldn't do anything.
Speaker 11: I just had to sit there and it was horrible.
Speaker 1: We don't need any more tail all.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian we are an all inclusive honeymoon too. Mauritius, very nice husband decides that the gun play soccer. Genius decides you can tell what happens next. We hused to think called Genius of the Week, where you just tell us you nominate somebody else or yourself if you've just done something which is far from genius to be our genius week. Genius decides to slide in for the ball forgetting he was playing on gravel, takes off the entire sleeve of his shin rest of the honeymoon, I'd spend the whole time cleaning is wound and rebandaging it. That's wrong kind of that's a genius, all right. So I think in any relationship where you're married or not, you know, sometimes halftime at the end of an AFL game, they have the oval and then you see these color zones like a heat mat where you see where the impact.
Speaker 4: Where the players got their kids in possessions, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's blotches of red on this, these hot zones, these heat zones. I think if you had an overview of any home, whether you own it or your rent it, you'll see red zones for you and your partner, whether it's the kitchen, the bathroom, the study, whatever it is. I think the majority of the arguments we have are normally narrowed down to a certain area and always about a specific one or two things, and you'll spend the rest of your time together recreating this drama. Sometimes I'm in the mid of an argument, I'm like, oh, back into this one again. You know, it's like a director in our heads, going this time. Why don't you just bring some stuff about five years ago into it, just to sort of sprinkle up a bit. Where do you think your hot zone is, Patsy, which are with the house and what you are going to? The love?
Speaker 3: God and I always face off over the bathroom that we share. It's funny because Monday to Friday we don't share it because we're like ships in the night. We're at the opposite ends of the day. So then come the weekend and it's a shared zone suddenly again. It's like we have to reset boundaries again.
Speaker 1: No, we do a lot of that on the weekend. You're right, Suddeny, it's got too much time together.
Speaker 3: So Sunday I went in there Sunday morning after a shower, hadn't bothered to fetch a fresh bath mash, and so after he dried himself, had just laid his towel on the floor.
Speaker 4: And I said that.
Speaker 1: I used to do that when I was nine at the swimming baths. You do that, You put the towel down and you stand on it and you get changed.
Speaker 4: It's still all absorbing materials, are you both? I have been known to a used towel is as good as.
Speaker 1: Because are you going to go and wash it afterwards?
Speaker 4: So did you throw it in the wash? And you will never know? And it's back in the tower and you wouldn't, Tory.
Speaker 1: That's why we have a good old bosom.
Speaker 3: It was fresh, it was afresh. We have big, massive towels and they take a lot to wash trying. I just changed those over yesterday. Now it needs to go back in the wash. And he said, no, it's fine, and I said, no, it's not. You use That's what a bath MAT's for.
Speaker 1: Everything's got it's got longer, five les, those of like an octopus's tentacles to dry.
Speaker 3: You and massage your feet as you stick out of the shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Jack. So if Patsy's then is in the bathroom and the on suite, where's your heat zone? And arguments in the house.
Speaker 4: Ours would be you know what, it would be the front door and coming into the hallway. Because the topic that we will fight about for the rest of our lives is I just have a disagreement or different understanding of what it means to be on time getting to things on time. So even this weekend she came, she went out to get cige balls for everybody as like a healthy breakfast and bring it. As she's bringing it back into the house, I'm like, we're going to be late for Gordon swimming lesson. You go, no, no, we got twenty minutes. Like, but you have to factor in the eating of the sye balls and then getting in the car getting there.
Speaker 1: I actually said that my wife is a time optimist. Yeah, and I'm like, it won't nothing takes five minutes. She goes, I'll just be five minutes. Nothing in life is of the five minutes.
Speaker 4: But Biank's idea of getting somewhereround time is the swimming lessons at nine am. If we leave the house anytime in the eight am zone, whether it's eight point fifty nine, she thinks that's being on time.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no. It makes me so subtle that you're right. My wifeend is still arguing about time we went out for dinner on Sunday, sorry for lunch, that the restaurant was boked for one. We're leaving at five to two twenties, and I said to her, we can't keep living like this. How can we live like this? Can you just call them? Just call them and say we're running a bit late drink It's me I'm not a late person, all right. So in your home, where is the hot zone where you have in the bulky arguments and what specifically are you rowing about out This is.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian my part and I literally had to fight the car about being on time and the definitions thereof. I love the use of the word thereof. You've correctly, even though it's on text, Patrick, it would have probably done the little typo squiggle. You've put that correctly. They're off, thank you, Patrick mount Eveling. Christian. For the heat zone, it will be the latter. There's three zones here. It's really going from midfield too, all round, yeah, lounge, dining, kitchen and the argument will be over priorities. When it comes to cleaning. My wife will always find some small task, tiny tasks that would take an hour to do, like reorganizing death draw and there's a lot quicker but faster task to be done that I consider it more urgent, like general tiding conditions. I love this person here, Anonymous Seafood. It's ongoing, it's good Anonymous. Its rare that someone doesn't put their name on a text of this show, but aymous I would Seafood.
Speaker 4: I will do that sometimes where it's like bank will call, like okay, general health claim. We'll just do as much as we can for the next couple of hours. Then I'll choose, like to fix the bike or something that I know is going to run.
Speaker 1: Down ther It's a smart move, It's a very smart move. Anonymous Richmond. I love to do a feature that we just call Anonymous Seafood. Just all say you're Anonymous in Seaford. All these people with secrets every week on his show, all living and residing in Seaford. All right, so three to me Tuesday. This is when we run a couple of phone ins at the same time as always as they float on by your ears. If you hear anything, come join the show with your stories on nine four one four one oh four to three. Here they are listen up. Only your family call them that. Have you got specific words that you think only your family refer to certain things they kind of passed on through generations. Only your family call them that. My wife and I trying to work out what's happening over Christmas and whether or not we take our dogs with us, and we're looking on Airbnb. We saw a couple of places really lights, and then they have that thing no pets allowed. I always wonder, right, anyone just take them anyway? Do anyone sneak in a pet? What's happened? And then suddenly the animal will let you down and foul itself on some when if you go on Airbnb, everything's called spotless, is not? I get really anxious that I'm more of a I'm only even a neat freak when I'm in an Airbnb. Suddenly I'm like mister clean. And they've always got like white carpets or rug as. You say, like I can't drink, why near that? Get away from their kids? Don't go anywhere near that bit kids, by the way, But yeah, you ignore the no pet rule. Anyone want to do that? Anonymous as seafood and Rio Rio. You got burgled over the last couple of days. But they left quite a lot of gim but took something very specific.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a break into my storage cage.
Speaker 4: They left my skis.
Speaker 1: Hello, someone's pretty fancy, must be nice. That's right, Sydney. They left my.
Speaker 4: Skis nice skis too, Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't doubt they're chepoporo ones note as old wooden ones, bindings.
Speaker 7: And straps, ski boots as well. They also left my barbecue. But they took my footy boots. It's the only thing that they.
Speaker 1: Can see off season game that's so specific and the size you didn't they tried them on the spent beautiful boots these as well. So what did they take? They left everything else, but what specific thing did they take? All right, those are the topics this morning on nine one o four three. Only your family call them that you ignored them no petrol and what did they take?
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life is busy, Patsy with just Aoradi and I were two daughters, and it's busy and you've just got a little sixteen months on boy. Yesterday, I wait for my coffee just round the corner from here in Richmond about lunchtime, and there's a woman who's got a stroller. There's three babies in there, right, triplets, triplets, And she said to perhaps A pointed at it. Like last week when I saw that lady at standing desk, I went standing desk, double take, and I went triplets and pointed at the three and them like she hadn't noticed. She pushed three kids out of oath.
Speaker 4: I've got three children, Yeah, I went.
Speaker 1: Triplets, and she just looked like she'd been thrown out of her bed. She was a bleary. Went yes, you need water. What you need? I can counsel this afternoon. She needs some help. How do you do at the same time simultaneous babies.
Speaker 3: Imagine the its just getting out the door yesterday to go for coffee with three babies.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine that triplets just like this, He just looked like you would if you had triplets. Yeah, you know, they only look like Benny a year as well. I was like, wow, that is a lot going on there, all right. So today on three top of Tuesday, we're running three ways you can get your stories on the show. You got burgled? What did they take? What are the leave behind? Nine four one four one o four three. But he's a rio, he's from Sydney. He's a bit flashed. They left behind his skis and my ski boots, mister Christian. They obviously don't care for the slopes like myself. I'll be there and burlow. You scoundrels doing black CRuMs.
Speaker 4: You must have breathed a sigh of leaf when you saw the skies are silver.
Speaker 1: Love it. Salomon's whatever he's got. Oh, they cut the ice once more. We were light. But no, they took his footy boots, his magic boots. Not for the seasons he's had good luck.
Speaker 4: With those, because they would have taken it because they look brand new.
Speaker 1: They're down there on that knock up because they're cursed. Some shame on you. You'll have to have five toes removed. All right, you got burgo, I got taken, got left behind. Also, you saw the warning it said no pets allowed, but you ignored it. What happened and only your family calls them that nine four one four one o four three Christian, My wife's car was broken into this. This is so unbelievable, Christian. My wife's car is broken into and she had two packets of mint lollies, one open, one brand new clothes. They took the open packet. Or what's wrong with these people? It's the same people leaving those Saliman skis same gang, Christian. When I got my cat, I took him home to Melbourne on the V Line train. I didn't. I didn't clearly see that it said you can't take pets on there. But the conductor caught me, made made the cat, took the cat off me, made him right in the front carriage with the staff. Would you sit there, you cat, You've been a naughty cat. Don't you look at me like that? They did let me visit him from but I could hear his pitiful mel's halfway to Geelong. No good morning, No welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Christian, I'm originally from the Motherland and I married a girl from Wales and for the last thirty years she's referred to the microwave as the poppy ping'.
Speaker 1: It's TV show sesame street language, isn't it the popty ping? I quite like it. It's got a cute ring to the poppty ping is it? Am I start calling the microwave that that's a lovely one. Nol. Thank you very much, sure you call. Have a good day. Thank you, Kathy, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning in Christian Patty Jef.
Speaker 1: Very upbeat for story about fevery I like it. So they broke into your car? What happened?
Speaker 5: Well, this was a long time ago, back in the day of cassettes, and they broke into our car. They took all of my cassettes, including my YouTube collection.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, criminals, yep, whole YouTube collection.
Speaker 5: And they left every single one of my husband's cassettes.
Speaker 1: So what what kind of music taste did he have? What did he have? Savage guard?
Speaker 5: No, the carpenters.
Speaker 1: It's a hate crime. This is an age's hate crime. We're looking for some Irish people. Heterson Kilda. That's where my.
Speaker 5: Great Yeah, so he's never lived it down.
Speaker 12: It was very funny.
Speaker 5: Well I wasn't happy at the time, but it's funny.
Speaker 1: Now it is. Kathy, thank you very much for sharing the mate. Jeez. Thank you, Katrina, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you going?
Speaker 1: Katrina and fanatical on the show now, Katrina wish one are you coolling in about mete what was burgled?
Speaker 9: This is the most Melbourne thing ever.
Speaker 4: A year ago I moved into my new apartment and.
Speaker 5: It was about six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 7: I still had stuff.
Speaker 13: From my car from the movie.
Speaker 14: I still had clothes and booked and all.
Speaker 1: Sorts of things.
Speaker 5: And I went down to the car because I said, but for coffee, and I went. When I went down there, I found the car is broken into and litoy the holysting brokeus.
Speaker 1: The only thing stolen was my packet of beans. Very Melbourne crime.
Speaker 5: It was the only thing at that time.
Speaker 9: Cover everything coffee.
Speaker 1: I think it was that Mama trippets I saw yesterday. Don't judge her. She needs them more than you. She can have all the coffee beans of album. She's got three babies. Katrina, thank you very much and cool well.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, you talk about what got stolen, what got left behind. My brother used to manage a high tech gadget rental shop in the US. They rented out high end cameras, lenses, things like that. They got broken into one night no CTTV. They had no alarm, but the police just because it was Idaho, and it was you in the winter. They just followed the thief's footprints. Andrew, that's fantastic, right, We need your help. We're making something with you once more. In two weeks two days time, the Curnts will go up on our very own school play, a high school play for you if you never got a speaking role in your school play. It's a do over. We are making our very own version of Greece. We're setting it here in Australia back in the eighties, and we're calling it Grouse the musical. Do you want to be in it?
Speaker 4: Grouse is no word.
Speaker 2: Grease is not what you heard.
Speaker 3: It's a bara folly reasons.
Speaker 7: It's not a failure the casting evenish.
Speaker 1: Now this is an auditionless play because that's what you have back in the day you while they didn't have. You didn't have the sort of couraging you at the time to gar up an audition and or seeing if you did and I did you maybe you failed it like me. So this is a duover makeo of you. Two weeks time. It is we really are up against it. The plane has been written at the moment by a dream team Fiona and Mike hopefully they're. In fact, don't listen type monkey's type. Come on, we need your helt. We need the script's two weeks, two days time. The big thing we really need is you to join us and be in him. It isn't about you learning your lines off by heart. You can get up there on the night and read them, it doesn't matter. It's about getting up there enjoying being part of something that actually you kind of feel that you missed out on back when you were at school. Also, we're just saying you can pick your own palm. So if you want to be Danny, you want to be Sandy, you want to be one the pink ladies, you want to be one of the tea birds, just call in now nine four one four three sad Jackie boy. What I'm thinking is because we had a couple of people saying they want to be Sandy, and we've still got quite a few Dannies to go, I decide that we're going to have five Dannies and five Sandis. Oh we're spreading, yeah? Is it good? Spreading the wrist, not the wrists? Spreading spread the love, Patsy, That's what I love.
Speaker 4: One person doesn't have to have the whole shoulder on their paces. Just a scene of Denny and then you're in the limelight, and then another Danny will come in, another.
Speaker 1: And then at the end they all united. Five Sandys and five Dannies. Yeah, all right, so do you we do need people men, especially here, to step forward. Men. He's basically a dance for a family wedding, isn't it. Who are the last people to join in? It's us repressed men. You either need to be comato semi drunk, and no one wants a drunk datter with that guy. Or they're like, come on, Dan, has he killed joy day? Come on, Marie's husband's coming over. There's always that one dadd who joins him way too soon. It is actually a good dancing, and all the other dads go. Trust that guy showing us up like that. Don't be like that, guys, Come on, be Danny. Fine joining a Danny and let him out in two weeks time on stage. So, guys, do you want to be Danny? Give us a call. How many Sandys have we got at the moment?
Speaker 4: We have two Sandy's all right, we got Danny.
Speaker 1: We got three more. We need three more Sandys as a shoppingers. We need three Sandys four Danny's. How are we doing for the pink ladies.
Speaker 4: We've got a so we've got a kiniki for the tea birds. So we can just have a couple of other people to fill out the pink ladies and the te bird.
Speaker 1: I just way to motivate them, isn't it. Do you want to be Ana, be a seat feller, just a stage.
Speaker 4: That everybody's roller is important.
Speaker 1: Everybody we're spreading in love, like Patsy said, nine four one four one o four three. Give us a call open casting right now, pick a character.
Speaker 2: Carl br you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: The theater is calling you crazy.
Speaker 15: Is no word?
Speaker 1: Is not what you've heard.
Speaker 15: It's a barony, folly reasons.
Speaker 2: It's not a falure.
Speaker 1: The casting even not forget auditions there for losers. That's right, Lloyd Webber, you heard me, losers. We will somehow stumble uproon the next futureman. We don't need auditions. You can just call up and pick your own character.
Speaker 14: I would love to you rouse the musical.
Speaker 1: I'd love a lead role.
Speaker 7: If you're going to give me a lead role.
Speaker 11: A pink lady.
Speaker 5: I'm always going to be like, if it's okay, I wouldn't mind being kinicky in the Tea Birds.
Speaker 12: I'd love to be as Danny en Singh.
Speaker 5: I would love to be a pink lady. That's what I used to call me last year because I had pink hair. It's always dressing kink.
Speaker 7: I'm ready to be actually Daniel, who's going to be Danny's slightly nerdier cousin.
Speaker 1: He always get someone that wants to just take it off somewhere else. Welcome to Live Radio Friends nine four one four four.
Speaker 4: Three said we meant choose your own character of the existing characters, not just come up with you guys.
Speaker 1: A a side character, some new spin off thing. They're their own movie career. Then they'll just leave us, all right. So let's see what do you want to be? We've got room. We're gonna have five Danny's think comes up in two weeks time, two weeks and two days time. Grouse the musical. We got room for a couple of Danny's, a cup of Sandy's, some more pink ladies and the Tea Birds. Who do you want to be? Rachel? Good morning, Good morning, good morning Rachel. Okay, Rachel, you want to be on stage and grouse the musical, I certainly do.
Speaker 13: Look, I only did drama in school.
Speaker 10: I was so uncoordinated on the.
Speaker 5: Seat, could never dance.
Speaker 1: You're exactly the kind of person we're looking for.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about dance numbers? Are we going to do choreographing?
Speaker 1: There there will be a dance. There will be a dancing.
Speaker 13: You guys, I really want to be Sandy, but the enemy is a result.
Speaker 1: Tell you what, tell you what I'm going to do. You can be both, okay, audience, Oh yeah, the audience are going to be taking notes. Check off.
Speaker 13: Sandy.
Speaker 1: And as we grew up with, we are about a paradox. We contain multitude. So yeah, you can be both. You can be Sandy and you could also be So first off, you'll be one. We're gonna have an interval, and then you can come out as.
Speaker 4: Without it.
Speaker 1: You got not one man, two roles. Well, Rachel, all right, let's go to Sue.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Sue, mine, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Sue, so thank you very much to pick up the phone and want to be part of this. So do you want to be Sandy. Who do you want to be?
Speaker 13: Well, I was thinking of Bye the Burger lady, but you don't sort of want that, So I thought Sandy, because I've been waiting sixty nine years for this sort of thing to happen, And I reckon I'd be great as an older version of Sandy, if that would be possible.
Speaker 1: I do not like the word older vintage. Well, well, it's kind of evergreen Sandy.
Speaker 13: Evergreen?
Speaker 1: Yes, why Sandy? Why not immortal Sandy? You will be I'm naming you now in the script. You'll be known as Immortal Sandy. You've lived five hundred lives.
Speaker 13: Yes, that's me.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Okay, I'm running it down script notes. Immortal Sandy. It's you, Sue. You've been waiting all these years. You're im mortal Sandy. Okay, thanks. Christian Pleasure, wife pleasure. My son Adrian coome onh oh, Adrian, do'b be shy? Come on, my friend, I knew you were there.
Speaker 4: Come into the spot.
Speaker 1: He's high at the edge of that dance spot. It's going to go the toilet. No, no, no, Adrian, are you yeah? Now? Who do you want to be? A Danny? We need Danny's. We've haven't got one at the moment.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Look, i'd like a perfect middle aged Danny.
Speaker 1: Middle aged Danny, Okay, I like that mid age, not quite immortal, but getting there, semi mortal Danny. Adrian you're in okay.
Speaker 12: Absolutely want to Hey, well you're there.
Speaker 5: I got my son in the car with me on the way to college.
Speaker 14: He reckons that you'd make a better Danny than I could.
Speaker 4: Father and Sundawn, Oh my god, this is if you build it, they will act.
Speaker 1: I love it. Father and Sun Danny, generations of Danny. Oh yes, what's your son's name? Nicholas? Nicholas? Hey, Nicholas. So do you want to be in this with dad? Do you want to be?
Speaker 7: In?
Speaker 1: My word?
Speaker 4: This feels like opening.
Speaker 1: To be fair webs now laughing at Robbiable auditions. Mumbly do you? I'm getting very nervous about Twoey's time. We can't even get her on the on a phone call the spotlights. I'm on, Jack, Do you want to be in the play with your dad?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 12: I do, definitely like it'll be fun under duress.
Speaker 1: Can we take that all right? We'll see their father and son together as Danny's two Danny's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just spin it up on the night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what that's It sounds like it's been agent. You know, there's some like robot calls you get Hello, Christian, You're what's AI. It's just the future of radio. So the bosses putting them through.
Speaker 2: They the Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian. Early on the show, you were talking about what got left behind, what got taken? We got burgled last month they took the flat screen TV off the wall, but left behind the brand new one in its box that was just next to it. A genius, Matt, amazing scenes. Thank you very much. All right, So do you want to be in a high school play that you weren't in or maybe you did the audition and you didn't even get the part for me, or you just didn't have the nerve at the time, because we all developed at different times. So we're doing giving you a do over. It's a very own music coalse. In two weeks time curtain goes up. You can be reading your line or lines from a piece of paper. It doesn't matter. It's just about taking part and getting to do what you didn't do when you were a kid. We're doing our own version of Greece. It's called Grouse sit here in Australia in the eighties, no auditions. Pick your own part nine, what can possibly go right?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: One four one O four three Pick your own part, Jackie boy? What have we got so far?
Speaker 4: From my estimates? We've got three Sandys, three Danny's, two Rizzos, one Kiniki and a couple of generic pink ladies.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when Jack and I are in changed for a drum production. We turn it into a takeaway.
Speaker 4: Were willing to have five Sandis and five days.
Speaker 1: That's what we're building. Okay, let's good to Mark. Now, could we have another Danny? Let's find out Mark. Are you Danny number four? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I'd love to be Danny number four? Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: So what happened back at school? Did you try out for the school play? What happened Mark?
Speaker 14: I'm in grade five put on a class production and Peter Pan and the teacher wanted to make sure that everyone has happened to do so they got to me and they said, well you can meet and the study for Pirate number two.
Speaker 4: Oh no, God forbid, we try and go on that pirate number two.
Speaker 14: But the upside was was that after lunch, when when we were all sparsd to do in class, then I got given the affon off to sit there and lead him practice his two lines.
Speaker 1: So that it's hard. It's hard. I think you're going to say he suffered an accent lunchtime. Then all right, Markey Bore, you're Danny number four. Thank you very much, Thank you very much. Pleasure Mark. Let's get to Vicky here. Vicky, Hello, how are we good? Vicky? So you want to be in Grouse the musical?
Speaker 5: I would love to. And I was thinking of the original Sandy was an Ozzie that went to America.
Speaker 9: So I can be a Kiwi that I came to Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that, very original angle. I like that. Yes, fishell of water story. Yes, yes, Vicky, you can be Sandy a Kiwi Sandy welcome. All right, all right, news on the way.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 1: The Time Wasted Today. We're looking for you your Sesame Street movies. Today is national that's right, all across Australia Sesame Street Day. How are they celebrating Townsville Broom? I don't know, but what they are right now on the streets. The cost of living is one of Patsy's news story. The cost of living has hit Sesame Street hard. That's right, they're living on the streets again. Big Birds, Birds Seat MILKSHAKEE going deep into this rio. Hang on to your hats Fox FM. I'm going to take about that number one spot with primo stuff like this. That's right, Big Birds. You heard it here first. Big Birds Birds Milkshake originally just cost twenty cents. This is more super podcast, by the way, but it has been updated to talk laft you hell, what an outrage two doors ninety nine. That's some incredation as he meant to earn money, don't phone in. After years of speculation on the streets, After years of speculation, the makers of Sesame Street are forced to release a statement about and Ernie and Ernie are not getting married. They don't have any sexual orientation because they are puppets. What a time to be alive.
Speaker 4: My cousin, when he was a teenager, got and Ernie tattoo, not realizing that it might have been a symbol for the gay community.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what's though, But they're saying is they're just puppets. I know that, right, okay to adapt it? All right, So on the time of today, we're looking for your sesame street movies, your sesame street movies. Best ones gets to go to river dance, all right, sesame street movies. I spits on your Grover Gold. Oh, one of those rival puppets. Oh, those annoying drama students. That's right. And then you know where they're buried. Muppet cemetery, Silver, Dr Bunsen honeyed you. I shrunk the kid Bronze, nightmare on Elmo Street Gold and the Burtlocker Gold. Alright, I'd watch that, Jackie boy. What have you got, sesame street movies? I have Berth on a wire. Oh and wire's very good. Gold.
Speaker 4: Elmo and Louise.
Speaker 1: Also gold.
Speaker 4: The three puppeteers not so gold.
Speaker 1: That's my pet Land Bronze.
Speaker 4: And Ernie to the center of the Earth, to the center of this.
Speaker 1: Gold as well. All right, what have you got then, sesame street movies? Text them to me over seventy five three one oh four three carl A Breger, No, you're.
Speaker 2: Listening to the Christian O'carls Show podcast.
Speaker 1: That's mark Today's time waster the Western Show. You got double Bass to go and see rivet NTS which is back. You go and see it next year. Here Easter and Marcot Correna. Tickets are on sound now at Ticketek on National Sesame Street Day, then we are looking for your Sesame Street movie. Jack, you ready to mark them.
Speaker 4: Let's hit the straight.
Speaker 1: I like kids finding Eat Eat the bet ding ding ding ding ding this little remix of doing live finding it Elmo Gold, They didn't know I screwed that up. Well covered and crouch hog Day Gold, very good, Sarah Weekend at Ernie's Gold times one thousands, Jack times one thousand. That's so many that I've seen at that one Cookie Monster House, Silver, Angry Birds, all those rumors about me and Ernie Gold, two guys having fun, grouching Tiger hidden Dragon God very good throw menomena from the train silvera No, that was it? Gold for Snuffy the Vampire Slayer Gold one flew Grover the Cuckoo's Nest, Gold Driving Miss Piggy Bronze, Ernie scissor Hands. That funny, but it is Ernie scissor Hands is so good. Chris went on, Elmo, What you did last summer silbub Gonzo and sixty seconds silbump and catch me if you trash Can Gold. All right, there's some very good ones there, but who were give a mess and showed who's off the ribondance.
Speaker 4: Let's go for Grashog Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I know we've moved on from mark of them, but sir, last minute entries for sesame Street movies, silence of the cans sture and the importance of being Ernie Gold. That deserved, that deserved the ric the theater is calling you. Two weeks time, two weeks and two days time, two curns up on our musical. It's a school musical, high school music. Grouse and musical set here in the eighties while we doing this. It is for you. If you didn't get a speaking role, a proper role that you deserve back in the day at school, you can have your say, You can have your precious lines on stage in our musical in two weeks time. Grouse the musical. There are no auditions. We had them back in the day. They were intimidating for people. I felt mine lost, you failed yours. You do're not getting non speaking parts at tables and doors and the wind. There have been no auditions. We're letting people just called up and pick some people even inventing their own side character. Whatever doesn't matter. It's all grouse so Jack at the moment we were aiming. By the way, Yeah, five Dannies and five Sandies is what we need. Yeah, when you open the program book, next hefty pamphlet.
Speaker 4: We've got so far four Sandies, four Dennis, two Rizzos, one Kiniki, two pink ladies. So we're looking for a couple more tea birds.
Speaker 1: And of course, so yesterday we played a song that ac We've been written by one of you guys and recorded over the weekend. We have the best listeners, right I do you write funny funny jokes every day? For the time? Wastersky called Bobby that really wants to be in this. Didn't get to sing at school. He's got great voice and he wants to be a Danny. He is obviously going to be a Danny. And he wrote this song when he heard that we're setting this in the eighties. It's grousey musical. He wrote the song of the weekend, recorded it himself and sent it into us. Now, there's a key part in this where there's a line about a seagull that's right tom on the show, probably going to be the big star turn in this play, which is why we will it will be the only audition we have because we have to make sure this goes to a talented voice artist who can actually her there is actually become the seagull. But first of all, just enjoy this hopelessly devoted to Booze.
Speaker 8: I know, I'm just a.
Speaker 7: Blow who's flip flopped, lost my phone and my eski.
Speaker 2: Too, But mate, can't you see that seagull nicked my goon sack to.
Speaker 15: I'm hope blessly devoted.
Speaker 12: To Booze.
Speaker 15: Now Mustard, he's gonna drive since you took my last goldy oh man, I'm so blue. I'm hopelessly devoted to boo I'm hopelessly devoted.
Speaker 14: To Booth.
Speaker 1: Who this is gonna be a house jays, I'm well enough.
Speaker 15: I'm hopelessly devoted.
Speaker 1: To Wow that throws shades on anything that sucker Lenny Bernstein could ever write that is so good. However, tomorrow open auditions, are you going to be this seagull that will be in this beautiful, beautiful emotional song. But mate, can't you see.
Speaker 2: That seagull nicked my gooon?
Speaker 1: Sa? This is gonna be the show stopper this on the performance, and then there's a moment for comedy, because there must be comedy in this planned comedy, not the unintentional stuff. We're going to get where someone can actually are they getting sweeping in on fate wings?
Speaker 4: No whole seagull costume.
Speaker 1: I don't think we can get that from the costumery here providing all the com I think we're going to need someone to actually make a costume outfit. So if you want to do what would you need seamstress seamstress Taylor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dress made and how they.
Speaker 1: Because they need some of that they have onto We're gonna it will.
Speaker 4: Need some inn you know who? We need people who have done that birdman.
Speaker 1: Leftover wings? Have you got discarded wings in a lock up somewhere one of those big yellow storage companies somewhere? So tomorrow open editions? Could you be this ego?
Speaker 2: Christ Yeah? Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast