Speaker 1: Got anything dead.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning Jack, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: I can BALLI see Patsy with all the.
Speaker 3: Parents surrounding her.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't see with the flash of all the marles. What's going on? Showbies.
Speaker 5: I had a lovely dinner last night.
Speaker 4: You guys, can you just give us some space please? Celebrities have rights too, they are humans like us. TMZ CNN for you.
Speaker 5: Right, take a number now.
Speaker 6: I had a lovely dinner last night for a dear friend of mine, Lisa Baron, who's a fashion designer in Melbourne and she's launching her latest range for Melbourne Fashion Week.
Speaker 5: Is coming me too.
Speaker 4: I've got my latest range of dad semi fleeces coming two weeks time for a fashion months.
Speaker 7: Wear them every night. Yeah, we need to do some more.
Speaker 4: I noticed that when my daughter was packing up stuff, she packed my pair of those dad pats. She went, oh, these are kind of ironic. I can wear them ironic for me, there's italics when I wear them. Ironically. I look at these things because a dad wears them.
Speaker 5: Yes, So it was a lovely night.
Speaker 6: It was about fifty or sixty really, inspirational women in the room. We had a lovely dinner at the Langham. Thank you Andre and team. It was lovely.
Speaker 4: Have you just got a sweet there there?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: I don't have my normal sweet please the Giants she's just renamed it now.
Speaker 6: You know, at the end of used to be Sale of the Century there used to be all there and they'd say chooses to stay at the Langham, Melbourne, But no.
Speaker 5: Lisa is an amazing woman.
Speaker 6: She's so inspirational and she's so like really you know, puts other women up on a pedestal.
Speaker 5: And it was a celebration of her.
Speaker 6: And she's helped me so much with the podcast in putting me in contact with a lot of women as well. So she's she's fabulous and it was just so lovely to celebrate her last night.
Speaker 5: It was well deserving.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, you you don't have to get out about Patsy. I don't know. We get the energy from it goes by seriously where you're not at some sort of power women function.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 7: I love three am the next morning. It is pretty incredible.
Speaker 4: Ty your time to I think she's on something as well, not you are whatever it is it's working because as a gloater, but you are on the gear.
Speaker 7: When you get to that stage of celebrity and.
Speaker 3: What someone would say high right now.
Speaker 5: There'll be headlines.
Speaker 4: No I am not. Guys, don't let this be the thing you talk about.
Speaker 5: Perhaps is problem, I'm high on life, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's all they get is you saying I'm high. Be careful what you say to them.
Speaker 2: Perhaps the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Now, Jackie Boy, at the end of years show, you've got an incoming message from your wife saying that almost three ye odds on Gordon wasn't very well.
Speaker 7: Yes, apparently he's sick only when I'm not at the house, because when I got back home again, he seemed fine. And this is what happened on Monday night.
Speaker 4: We used to have a lot of this, right there. Used to be a lot of the girls would be able to get a day of sick a lot easier with my wife. I come back and there suddenly be the powers of recovery. I'm huge, And then so we go what an hour ago they were really really not very well. This is suddenly in the door opening and Dad coming home and the noise and cows would be there.
Speaker 7: Yes, So Banker said, oh, he's just really cuddly today. I'm going to keep him home. Can you look after him this afternoon while I'm out and then I go home. He's not cuddling at all. He's bouncing your total boy energy mode. And he always is like pulling stuff apart, Like, but why do boys want to just break test and break everything?
Speaker 4: My sister has four boys, right, and two of them are the same age as my daughters, And so over the years, whenever we used to meet up girls, just my also will be okay just to sit and watch something. You could stick it to our movie on and could watch it with them. For boys, right, just like ripping hold of stuff and just he changed and suddenly wize why they unscrewed the TV. And then they wouldn't even know why they've done it when you asked him why they would go what else is there to do?
Speaker 7: That's that's totally He fell around the house like either pulling stuff apart or putting things that don't belong in the bin in the bin.
Speaker 3: So I gotta get it is a fun game.
Speaker 7: Though eventually I get to the point where I go all right, we've got to get out of the house. And all I could think of was we had a guy texted on the show on Monday and said, when he takes his grandson out looking for something to do, he takes into Bunnings because it's just so distracting and they do love it there.
Speaker 4: You think about it's a kind of Disneyland. It's it's very big and there's a lot of sort of things going on.
Speaker 5: There got a playground, have they?
Speaker 7: Our local one doesn't have a does, but he just loves honestly getting what is it?
Speaker 4: What do you mean that Bunning's playground?
Speaker 6: You're like a little place into things, you know, with climb frames and stuff that you know, like you'd see it.
Speaker 4: Make sure that isn't just timber and stuff like that you can buy there that the old bug eyed locals where you live use as, oh they've got a playground. No, those are just the shells.
Speaker 5: Now, it's like a proper playground.
Speaker 7: That the swings. That's the one that the ones that have a cafe usually that's one of the smaller ones. But they do have the kids trolleys, which he loves. So it's like a normal shopping trolley. But shrunk down to the kids size, and then he goes around knocking stuff into his trolley. And so we were playing the game all through the aisles yesterday.
Speaker 4: To hang on a minute, you took a sick child to buy tell you you are a super spreader years ago. If the roner comes back, we know Bason zero is you and yourself.
Speaker 7: If you saw the vibrancy of this boy, you would not little palls all over all the stuff that buds are, screws, the now anything at his height, he touched everything.
Speaker 2: Everywhere.
Speaker 7: It can't help it. Every new thing you get to is a shiny new toilet he's ever seen before.
Speaker 4: And also they have stuff in Bunnings because it's like war water ceilings that there's stuff everywhere. At his heint there's everything that's grabable.
Speaker 7: It goes literally all the way to the end. So he's picking up everything and then it's not as easy as when we're at the supermarketing. He's picking off a box of weepis. You know where the weep pix goes back when he's got like seventy five meal screws, you're looking up and was like where did you get this?
Speaker 4: And also sometimes with Bunnings. Right, there's so much stuff there, right, they haven't got room even on the shelves of the teenager's bedroom, which is like it's like buckets for sale.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, want of our listeners sent me an email of them hugging a place name in the UK that they thought we were like, called Laughington.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, we do like that to.
Speaker 4: Live there, especially called Laughington all one word and I googled it just to shake it wasn't some sort of photoshop thing or deep faith. And then as I googled it, I was like, and then thought, oh, I wonder if there are any other funny place names in the UK, right, because because of the medieval history of the UK there might be some strange place names. And there was an article. But as I'm going through all these places that these actually exist, I'm reading, I'm realizing these are really also rude. There's a place in the UK that people are living called wet Wang.
Speaker 7: And that is funny, so it does belong in the article.
Speaker 4: Okay, well there's another chack. Okay, so wet Wang Lady Gardens, but whole lane jump on, come on, no, no, no, go on Google Maps, Come on butt whole Lane.
Speaker 7: Putting that into Google.
Speaker 3: Come on Riot, put it into Google autocomplete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yes, where is it sheepshd in Loughborough?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so it's byhole Lane. There's also lower Swell Shitterton. Shitterton actually exists in the UK. Upper thong I don't know that, but the upper thong exists as well. These are actual place names in the UK.
Speaker 7: How do they get by year by year place like Hitterton? How do they not do a vote with like a public vote with the council going do we want to change the name of this plane?
Speaker 4: But then I guess, I guess if it's if it's always been there, what why change it?
Speaker 7: It's embarrassing to tell anybody else but it's not.
Speaker 4: It's just Shitterton.
Speaker 7: But if you were from if you came from Shittendon, say like, I'm Christian O'Connell, I'm here from England, but I grew up in Shitterton, would you be embarrassed to say that?
Speaker 4: No, because what you get is straight away people and perhaps he's giggling, you're smiling. Straight away people were going this is an interesting character. He hey do you know he's from Hitterton where I'm from Winchester. That's boring together Shitterton, but it's Lane. See you're smiling all.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast yesterday.
Speaker 4: One of you, one of our listeners listen to a podcast in the UK, was in a place called Laughington, and he sent me a photo of them by the place name of Laughington. Like googled it to check it was legit, and then I found this article of weird place names in the UK. And then as as I'm reading about these places and then i'm them opening up another tag just check and they actually exist. All these places exist, but they're actually quite rude, like wet Wang is a genuine place in the UK. Lady Gardens, butt hole Lane, look it up. Don't just take my word for it, but whole Lane. Don't do it at work, Okay, you'll get pinged. They'll be read for lower swell. And then I forgot. Actually there's a place also called sandy Balls in the UK as well. My dad wanted me and him to go and stay there. Once it was that we can't check into a place called sandy Balls. And then Jack and Rio did not believe that there is a place called Shitterton, which I've been to in the UK, which is a beautiful village.
Speaker 7: It actually looks like it very quiet beachside towns. I didn't believe you, but there it is Shitterton. And they kept getting their sign stolen, obviously because they had it at the front of the hamlet. The sign kept getting stolen. The local council said, we keep putting up a nice new sign and someone would come along and nicket, probably because Shitterton is amusing. But in twenty ten the inhabitants banded together to purchase a one point five ton block of purbeck stone your kitchen carved with Shitterton, and placed it at the entrance to the hanglet.
Speaker 5: Oh that's great.
Speaker 4: Wow. So now that's the UK. Right. You guys are telling me that there are rude place names hair in Australia such as Rea. What have you found?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: Right here in Victoria, We've got Mount Buggery in Western Australia, Sandy Knob.
Speaker 7: You're perfectly mattress Sandy Balls.
Speaker 4: Should it should be twinned.
Speaker 7: We've got Licking Whole Creek in.
Speaker 8: Show Intercourse Island in Western Australia that sounds like a.
Speaker 3: Channel nine show Carl sand Lands is hosting.
Speaker 4: In fact, that's every morning.
Speaker 3: Show Into Course Island in Victoria.
Speaker 7: I think Jack used to live here Mount Little Dick.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I don't think that was a joker.
Speaker 7: Well, I've got my head down doing good old research about shy.
Speaker 4: Stone. One and a half time. All right, if you know of any other place names in Australia The.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're looking for Ruth's place names in Australia. Probably going to be a mistake asking for this. There is Bordnob Road in Queensland. These ones are actually more aggressive than the UK. Serious. These are stink Pop Bay and s a Rooty here. But what is it about? Like? You've got Mount Buggery and there's also Bullshit Hill in say as well. That's so aggressive. In Thornbury, good old Thornbury, there's Gooch Streets, Luke Christian is a place in north west Victoria called Tittybong. But I do not want to come on here. You didn't want to even say those routes that have said too much. Let's get a Brad here.
Speaker 3: Good morning Brad, Good morning Brad.
Speaker 4: Welcome to show. So what place names do you know of in Australia.
Speaker 9: So in northwest Victoria up at a place called Robin Vale on the Murray River.
Speaker 10: There's a place called Bumbang Island.
Speaker 4: You are kiddy bum bum bang and spelt that way Bumbang Island, correct, correct, Brad. Thank you very much, you cool. I have a good day. Let's get out. Anna, Good morning, Anna.
Speaker 11: Hi, how are you going.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Anna, welcome to the show. What's the place name that you've seen in Australia. It's Cockburn, I like you're yelling it at me there. Yes, I think there's a place in the UK with the same name as well. I think there's actually quite a few all over the world with the same name. All right, Anna, thank you very much, you cool.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: This week, producers Rio and Caitlin are trying to wrap up the case once and for all about the urban legend true force of Barack Lama, the Lama that apparently people have seen around Fitzroy. Yesterday when they reported on their first twenty four hours investigating this, they're essentially got nowhere, So hopefully today more information is coming. Already are you feeling nerves in the studio because said, do not come to me. In other words, this is someone who's smartly about to throw producer Kate then under the wheels of the bus and then those do not expect conclusions. Just Kaaten, please pick up the trail here what have you found?
Speaker 7: Look, it actually is a huge breakthrough.
Speaker 6: We've got an answer and it's from the Big Goose farm down in Mornington. Brett, the general manager has left us a voicemail.
Speaker 13: Okay, a listen, hey, Christian, it is bred here from the Big Goose on the Mornington Peninsula. Here you're looking for a Baraq Olama. We do, in fact have a Barack Olama with a Michelle Olama and their children. Unfortunately, though, I don't think that it is the Fitzroy Barack Olama that you have been searching for. Barack has been with us for about seven years and he has spent the entire time in muradak down with us. Wish you guys the best of luck hunting for your Barack Olama. I'm sure they probably stole the name for us. I reckon, we've got the original Barack Olama dead end.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but oh, you're chipping in.
Speaker 8: Now there is we have like a little flickering ember of hope. I then said, okay, maybe that's the Mornington Barack Olama. We need the Fitzroy a man walking a lama.
Speaker 3: In Fitzroy, remembering what we discussed.
Speaker 7: Because Falm is not worth doing rad and.
Speaker 4: The hours you put into this.
Speaker 8: So I'm narrowing it down to Fitzroy. There needs to be somewhere you can keep a lama in Fitzroy. So I go to the Lama Owner's Handbook, which is.
Speaker 7: A real thing.
Speaker 4: You're kidding.
Speaker 8: No, there is a lama's an official lama's owner's handbook, and it says you need at least an acre per lama.
Speaker 4: Cost you well.
Speaker 8: So then I zoom out. I get an aerial map of Fitzroy. What can I find? There's no spare acres.
Speaker 4: In the more money just housing your pet lama.
Speaker 8: The only place I could find Collingwood Children's farm just next to it. I give them, McCall, have you had a lama called Barack of Lama or just any lamas that maybe someone might have taken for a walk from the farm. No lamas, not even in twenty nineteen, she said, But we do have sheep.
Speaker 7: No, it's not, you know.
Speaker 4: Then as this guy, I don't forget where this story came from, says that this guy asked him to hold his pet lama in Fitzroy while he went to get a coffee. And he looked at the name tag on this armer and it said Barack Olama.
Speaker 7: Yes, no way that that's a sheep. And he's mistaken.
Speaker 3: No, it's got to be a lot shorter squad animals.
Speaker 8: Then I'm sent a video by someone from the Facebook group that I posted in yesterday of a man walking a lama down a street.
Speaker 7: I pause.
Speaker 8: I see a phone number in the shop like in the what's it called? Like the in the background the background?
Speaker 7: I call that number?
Speaker 4: Wow, done, this is good work.
Speaker 8: It is a tile store in Tasmania. Unfortunately, so it's not that lama.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm chasing a god. Could he have got on the spirit?
Speaker 4: Did you call the tarplace in Tasmania to ask them have they ever seen a pet lama being walked around there? No?
Speaker 8: I just said where are you and they said we're in Tasmania.
Speaker 4: I said, there's not much to text. He said Tasmania.
Speaker 7: So there it says, So I feel like I'm chasing ghosts? Does this actual thing exist?
Speaker 8: I email Brian, who's the original email started all this. He was told by his friend, is this just a rumor? Is this just some bs that they've made up?
Speaker 7: Is his friend a liar? Exactly? His friend now lives in Geelong.
Speaker 8: He has asked his wife if I can have his number so I can check the sauce.
Speaker 4: So the original spots are of.
Speaker 7: This, That's just where we're at at the moment on more day. So I need an extension.
Speaker 3: Okay, I tell you what you also need.
Speaker 4: Right. You are someone is very competitive. You like to win.
Speaker 7: I do and I always do.
Speaker 4: And I know that the weekend it hurt. You were beaten by a small child, Innis I think it is? It is because like in UFC, when someone's been beaten, sometimes they go on a streak of losers because they don't mentally they've been beaten as much as physically.
Speaker 8: Yes, I was beaten by a sixteen year old on Sunday at a test tournament.
Speaker 4: He was. And you're a grown ass, big strong man, a small wheat child.
Speaker 7: I think you're some sort of prodigy. Yeah, middle age in Australia. The next couple of dodgy.
Speaker 4: Tournament was this where a child plays a grown ass man.
Speaker 7: This is a real tournament.
Speaker 4: So this is hurting you, yes, of course. Okay, so do you want to win? You want to solve this one? Win? Okay, you need a win now. Tomorrow we're going out for a really nice lunch. We're going to Lamarro's Paths. We've booked it. This is a place where on Sunday night, this is where the AFL had hired to have the AFL and the Captain's lunch. It's a gas stro pub. But in showburs there's a phrase there's no such thing as a free lunch. And so you know, this is a face where the captains were, you know, not the sort of underlings and people like you, really captain were on there. So pat yes, one hundred percent, you're a captain okay, Oh okay, yeah, okay, so you can be there as well. Thank you. Question cRIO. At the moment, there's a question mark whether you are at that captain's table, because at the there's a smell of a loss about you beaten by a ten year old small child at a tennis and now you can't even track down a Lama. Rio from twenty twenty four would have nailed us within an hour. I think you're a little bit a bit fumbly and mumbly. Okay, So at the moment to anyone proposing what are you proposing, I think it's fair to say there's no lunch unless you sold this case for anyone.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we'll be there, We will be there. Okay.
Speaker 4: So you were loot in the States, They've got a nice porterhouse up for grabs. I've got my eyes that looks beautiful. So you'd want to have a winner's lunch and I want to. You'll stake up for you as you tell me the details of Barack Olama once and.
Speaker 8: For all I get to the bottom this case, Will you cut my steak?
Speaker 3: Beat it to you?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast question.
Speaker 4: It's not the Fitzroy Lama, but my sister has three al Packers and Gippsland Barack Olama, Dalai Lama and Lamonade.
Speaker 7: But again, unless they're walking around on a lead in suburban streets, it's not that that.
Speaker 4: Now, Rio, didn't you just mention about there was a Tasmanian connection. Yes, an email here has just come in. There is a guy in Tasmani who walks a pet lama. I've actually seen him again. At the moment, I'm doing more work on the You're getting further away at the moment from the Captain's table.
Speaker 7: What did you find out in that song? Have you done more recently?
Speaker 4: I'd be if it was me. I'm heading to Tasmania right now.
Speaker 8: Will have to follow up with this Tasmanian person to see if that lama has been to fitzro It will be my next time.
Speaker 4: I'm not seeing any following up.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm a very busy man. They're so filthy that they're not coming to lunch because you know, yesterday they were spending half the day working out and the menu.
Speaker 4: Working out what they're going to have. Pats on the producer's group chat, which is solely dedicated to the pursuit of great content and champagne radio, Kaitlin and Maria were going, shall we do anyone else up for sharing lunch?
Speaker 7: Heard of that?
Speaker 4: Unless she was right with your brother or sister.
Speaker 8: No, there's so much good stuff on the menu that I don't just want to pick one.
Speaker 4: I want to have like moment you said, don't worry about it. It's the only way you're getting anything is if I take a doggie bag away get to Tasman.
Speaker 7: You will be feeding the steak.
Speaker 4: Sorry. At the moment, I'm feeding myself your steak, and by steak, I'm not going fifty to fifty with anybody.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian, there is a booty court in Enver Hills. The sign gets stolen regularly. Christian Town Producerio to check out the Melbourne Reddit page. There is a photo of a guy walking a lama from about a year ago. Darren, thank you many much. At the moment, Darren, you appear to be doing more work. The surreal Darren, what are you doing at midday tomorrow? Would you like to sit next to me at Lamorrow's and have a Porterhouse steak? That would have been Rios. Darren is doing more than you At the moment. You are a den of inactivity.
Speaker 7: It takes a village, Christian.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you for your help. I haven't told you yet about something really embarrassing that happened to me last week. I reversed into somebody's car that was part about two feet behind me, and even though my car, like most modern cars, has got the old But does anyone else just get really irritated with them and go yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I because they ignore them.
Speaker 7: I do because they're so simple. Yes, you're like, I got I go play room.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what it is. The night smoke alarms and go off too soon and so anyway, so I reversed this tiny little car behind me right I got out, I couldn't see where the only was, so I luckily I had some post it notes and a pen, so I wrote down my name and my phone number. She caught about two hours later, says, fine, there's hardly any damage. It's a little tiny little dink in the car, red shoe. But the thing was, there was no reason for this to happen. First of all, there's a warning system, very advanced warning system, and it was like it was two feet behind me. There was just like I still don't even know.
Speaker 7: Why in a parking lot or on the street.
Speaker 4: On the street, Jack, there's only one direction. I should have gone forward, but I went backwards into this poor little hatchbag. So I want to know about what is the shortest distance Bengal. Somebody's had Is it just getting out the driveway, you know, not like after a big long trip when you're tired. I mean really like mine was two feet just into this poor lady's car who ran me about two or she was more. I think she was ringing. She was actually I felt like she was ringing more to say thank you for leaving your name and number, because Sandy, people don't always do that these days. I have a look around and go, you did that? You scratched Someone's.
Speaker 3: Kind to the old boss.
Speaker 4: He took photo of it.
Speaker 7: He was mistaken.
Speaker 4: There was no other car. There was only one car that used to park next to him.
Speaker 7: It was your did park next to him? I didn't scratch him. He got that on out on the road somewhere.
Speaker 4: Like I said, Some people do leave a name and number.
Speaker 7: That's me.
Speaker 4: Some don't. That's out. That's Jack Post.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian Camera. They have Lama's visit the hospice there regularly to help sue the patients. My dad was there for a while, was on a lot of drugs for pain medication, and when he first started talking about Lama's visiting in his room, we thought it was lucinating.
Speaker 7: Again, Yes, Sa, I don't know if I would find the alarma in the hospital.
Speaker 4: So so the big animals and a bit wild and they can speit and kick all that equipment everywhere in sick people who can't get out of bed. Christian, I might have another lead for Rio to him get that lunch. Christian. There's Fitzroy Islands in Tazzi, so maybe this rich So I saw him in Fitzroy And someone earlier said they saw they see a man regularly walking a lama in Tasmania. It's not Fitzroy and Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Could have been Fitzroy Island.
Speaker 4: But then someone else is saying on the Reddit page, have you gone on there yet? Have you gone?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I found that there is I mean, this is an incredibly hot lead.
Speaker 7: There is a white lama.
Speaker 8: And that is the color of the initial email center was Brian said, it's a white lama. There is a photo of a man with a white lama on Beach Road.
Speaker 7: So we're getting very very very very cool lesson.
Speaker 4: No, no, no. The we here is that we are very close to lunch. You are very far away from lunch at the moment.
Speaker 5: Okay, and Beach Road is nowhere.
Speaker 3: Near No, no, no, it's paths is right.
Speaker 4: Actually, there's nowhere near it closer than you've got what you've got the Sint Kilda lama.
Speaker 8: Yes, there's us that killed a lama, but very eye chairs that this could be the lamma that we're after.
Speaker 4: You know what, I could entirely believe that there would be some hawking alarm and killed her. Anything goes show me that time we were out for dinner in the dog. You know sometimes when someone takes their dog out and it's for lunch or dinner and they just put they tie one bit of the dog lead to the table leg. This suddenly Jack and that was screaming behind us, like watch out, watch out. There was a bloody great great Dane galloping towards us. The other end of his league was attached this metallic table and there was like flailing people on the side.
Speaker 7: He was bouncing down the street behind.
Speaker 13: Him to the dog.
Speaker 4: Again. It happened in Saint Kilney. Is probably fleeing a lama back alarmor for we know, all right, so we're talking short distance Bengals. Pats, you've got a store about this.
Speaker 6: It's so funny, My brother was reversing out of his driveway as his wife was returning home from work. Neither of them saw one another, and they're both banged into one another in their try.
Speaker 7: No two cars, god bang, no one saw one another.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just remember the time now. Once in the UK, I reversed into my mother in law's brand new car. She'd had less than a week. Actually, I've got four minutes ignoring those crashing into them, and she'd she actually came out, she was staying at how she came out and burst into tears. Car boys, you know when someone says something you had no idea because I've always dreamed of having a white car. Remember Actually my wife looking at me like I couldn't believe what somehow it almost like I've done it on purpose, right, car crunched that with your white guy mother in law on a white car and rememb we're actually not getting out the car for a while. I actually actually thought about just driving off, like never coming home ever again. All right, there's a short distance Bengals that's going to Ashley now, Good morning Ashley, Good.
Speaker 9: Morning guys, thanks for taking the call. I didn't actually make it out of the individual car parking space at the car park.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a really short distance.
Speaker 9: It was very short. I realized it at the time. I was at the end. I was in a multi story car park, and I was at the end of a lot. I was on the very side, and so there was a car on one side of me, and on the other side was this concrete barrier that came up about a meter, but it wasn't high enough to be able to be seen out the window. And by the time I'd gotten back to my car, I'd completely forgotten I was there. So rather than going forward a little bit and then turning, I just kind of went to pull out straight away, and I scraped off the entire side of my car. The left side of my car was just cactus. And I was just so embarrassed and so filthy of myself that I refuse to pay the couple of thousand dollars to go to the panel beaters for the inconvenience, and I just do the whole thing up with duct tape.
Speaker 4: Great men, Great, look you're winning. You're winning. That look is really good.
Speaker 9: Oh look I was. It was that way for about a year or so, I reckon before I ended up replacing the car because the died of old age. So I was just a guy who had one side of his car completely made up with duct tape.
Speaker 4: That's a great story, Ashley, thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 7: Those concrete pillars out and the underground car parks are so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You always look at the corners of them and they've got like a multi colored display of cars scrap scraped through in the past nine.
Speaker 3: Four one four one four three For your short distance bingles.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast a couple.
Speaker 4: Of days ago, we're talking about we're getting into call him with your stories about what have you piffed or sad something get peffed at you and soon called him.
Speaker 6: I piffed a raw soft inch over two backyards on for someone's garage roof.
Speaker 11: I have another person with me and she.
Speaker 4: Dared me to do it, so I can't stop thinking about this. Right, how far do you think you could throw a lob of sausage? Whi'll pit for sausage. So we've decided that in two days time we were going to have sauce toss here at the radio station.
Speaker 8: Gotta do a sas touss Babby this morning.
Speaker 7: Try to toss that sauce from here to Japan.
Speaker 8: Jarrito, watch a buppy, Watchip Latta, gotta toss that sausage, saying that's nag.
Speaker 7: As far as you can.
Speaker 4: We have the production ready, so I thought we do it here at the radio station, right, because we just need to find a venue and the other thing is right. I don't think we can be chucking around for health and safety raw uncooked meat.
Speaker 14: But that was.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to cook ohs. You know what oh is like here, they will cover us in red tape. There will be no sauce Fest this Friday. Okay, so we're gonna have to pre cook. I'm happy to do this Thursday night to pre cook the snags. I bring them in the next morning.
Speaker 7: Thundlings will do that you don't have to be doing.
Speaker 4: At the moment. They can't find the truth about a lama. I'm worried about them correctly cooking sausages. Okay, So we pre cook the sausages, bring them in Friday, listen, and throw them as fast I can. Okay, how far do you think someone's going to lob one? Because I'm now looking at there's a little alleyway just by our studio here that thought we could call sausage. Anne. I actually think they're easy. Why to chuck it down there into perhaps his news room?
Speaker 5: Excuse me? I want them in my news room.
Speaker 7: I don't think they can because we're indoors, so you can't get the hide on it.
Speaker 4: The ceilings out there are about sort of thirty thirty four US.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, as I all that.
Speaker 4: That's so good. I amcg the ceilings here in showbiz.
Speaker 7: No way are they going to make it down to the news room.
Speaker 4: Oh we easily, Joan. No, No, there's not enough heart rio, don't you think there? But someone over here a good maybe a crooked tell us something exactly.
Speaker 8: It's not about heights, about speed. Yes, you want to flat like in Tennessee, a really flat shot. You want to do a really you know what?
Speaker 4: Even done that? You ever done ax throwing or throwing a tomahawk?
Speaker 7: I have done that throwing. Actually, then what do you do?
Speaker 4: You don't go up heights.
Speaker 7: You go direct, that's true, but you're not going for distance.
Speaker 4: You have a target, yes, yes, the target is the news No sacks.
Speaker 6: You've done well, I will say though I'm glad we're cooking them because I think they will.
Speaker 5: They'll go further if they.
Speaker 7: Zoo.
Speaker 5: But they will go further because if you're not.
Speaker 4: Just like, yes, you know, and that is a noisy woman and me raw meat walls of sausage alley. They must be pre good, must be so we don't hear on Friday.
Speaker 5: Show any Are we doing a thicker in the sausage?
Speaker 4: I think a big, old, big kind of you're chucking a kind of not one of those something else, something else. Basically you'll be chucking a big, slug, hefty sausage, like a kind of meat truncheon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think the thick it is, the less chance it's going to break up what you do.
Speaker 4: With your hands.
Speaker 3: You're on video, we're not chucking them down. Okay, John Wayne bob it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So let's focus, guys, let's focus focus.
Speaker 4: He got his sausage taken off, tossed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Story is a head of a story, head of a story? Anyway, we now must we must focus ahead of so what we calling it so tossts Okay, okay, so we're looking for athletes tape part this Friday.
Speaker 3: You can call in now nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 4: I thought the prize needs to be a meat tray.
Speaker 7: That's a ya makes sense.
Speaker 4: Everyone loves to win a meat train. It feels that's what you win. You throw the meat, you win the meat. Okay, that's if you can get it back out of Pats's sort of newscage she's got down there. Good luck, good luck with that, okay. So we need an official meat supplier of SOS Toss twenty five. So Butcher's calling as well to provide, provide the snacks and also the meat tray.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're about to find our meat supplier and provider of the amazing prize that awaits whoever is SOS Toss winner. Who we have here? Nicole? Good morning, Nicole?
Speaker 3: How are you I'm doing?
Speaker 4: Nicole, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: So you Butcher, Yes, we've got a butcher shopping Tallamarine and.
Speaker 4: Give yourself a plug. What's it called.
Speaker 1: It's called meat to you and it's an assembly drive in Tellamarine. We've been around for fifteen years and we saw a sale product from our own tours and farms.
Speaker 4: In back of marsh great, good for you. And is it a family business?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yep, great?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, Nicole, we need an amazing meat tray.
Speaker 4: What do you have in mind? A surprise at the end of SOS tos.
Speaker 1: We're looking at a family meat tray. It's got some legal am bone in, some loin shops, premium mints, barbecue sausages, and some Anger Scotch phil At steak and we can also chuck into rumple or make you jump.
Speaker 11: I knew Patty you'd love that.
Speaker 4: Yeh. She loves raw meat.
Speaker 11: She loves a lot of meat.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, anyone who have been listening to your show for ages.
Speaker 2: And I love it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she's great. She's great. Play of raw mints in front of it. She can't help herself. Now, this sounds like a lot of meat. How long do you think this will feed the family for It'll.
Speaker 1: Be at least a week?
Speaker 4: Wow, we waited weeks. This sounds bigger now doesn't if your phrads are that win a week's worth of meat Monday chops, Tuesday mince, Wednesday Angus steaks?
Speaker 7: What are we having that rump that makes us chump Thursday?
Speaker 3: We can have it on Sunday.
Speaker 4: All right, you skipped ahead. I haven't done Thursday Friday. Say well, listen, Nicole, this is amazing. Thank you very very much. Okay, and do you want to come down? Do you want to come down with all the meat? Are you right to also provide us with the snacks? We can?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we can.
Speaker 1: Problem great, we're in your opinion.
Speaker 7: What's the best for throwing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got beef, pork, chicken.
Speaker 12: I'd definitely go to beef.
Speaker 4: Have you denser?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a little bit of waiting it so you can get some thrust.
Speaker 4: On it, right, everybody grow up? Okay, okay, all right Nicole from meat to you and tell the marine assembly drive. Thank you very much, no problem, all right, if you want to take part when that metro you heard Nicole, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I don't know about Friday, and so I'll come back to you in a minute. Sunday.
Speaker 3: Get your rump on.
Speaker 4: But you gotta win it this Riday by chucking that sausage further than anybody else.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 4: If your stories of coincidence and chance, already the bases are loaded. Jack has one pass us one. I've got callers lined up've got emails coming in. Let's get into it, believe it or not.
Speaker 10: What are the huns?
Speaker 4: You gotta be justhing me like?
Speaker 7: Were you with Cheryl who married a Hunt?
Speaker 4: Who works weird? The Cheryl.
Speaker 7: Who married a Hunt?
Speaker 4: As were some of our favorites from last week.
Speaker 15: My mom was born in Scotland. She grew up in two addresses, one in John Street, one in Park Road. Many years later, my dad was set up with my mum on a blind date, ended up getting married and my dad's name is John Park.
Speaker 14: I was helping out on a school excursion with my daughter and sat down next to the teacher on the way home from this sustainable living excursion and realized I was sitting next to a long lost cousins.
Speaker 11: Traveling around Victorian wine country is my father in law? A while ago the guy who was a winemaker was serving us. He used to be a carpenter. Turned out that he was a carpenter who made the rowing boat that my father in law rowed in the nineteen fifty six Olympics and won a bronze medal in.
Speaker 4: That's one of my favorites. Well, it's incredible, all right. So the Kickers Off today had an email that came in this week. The subject heading was name as in number play merging two features we do then from Andy and Bomb Beach. Christian. A couple of hours after hearing the name game last week, when you had that crazy lady on, Madonna Schmidt Madonna Smith, I was this into your radio station and the Madonna's song came on. I pulled up at the lights, still listening to the Madonna song, and the registration of the car in front of me was Smith s m I double te We played the name game and this crazy loom was on and her name was Madonna Smit. Later on the Madonna signed the car read show was Smith. This is incredible, Christian. One of the odds. I brought an escape room voucher from Group on. I thought it'd be great for my husband and I had to do something different. A daughter had done a few and said we should do them. Anyway, we went last weekend. I told my husband it's in a church in Richmond. He said, where, what number? What street? I told him, He said, you are kidding me. Him and his family used to live in it for years. Oh wow, we got there and even pointed out which room was his.
Speaker 7: And now he said, old house in an escape room.
Speaker 3: Yes, the church, yes, yes, nothing.
Speaker 4: The thing about radio is the voice needs a little silence. Mute radio. We were in, Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that what?
Speaker 4: It was? A copy? Old excuse? Don't meant for you? Friday, and I've been thrown in your office. By the way, we didn't make out at the time, and not of course. Now, Sonia, he's telling you the story. This is from my bedroom, Mom and Dad's was there? All right, Jack, You've got a story.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was eating an avocado.
Speaker 4: Don't expect anything for me.
Speaker 7: I was eating a smashed avocado yesterday right here in Richmond in a cafe when my wife texted me and said, can you please go to a furniture store and check the comfiness of a couch that we're interested in buying. Where'd you go, King Living, No, it was called Lounge Lovers. I looked it up right across the road from where I was sitting.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing this because of your lack of response earlier to Sonia's email about the church escape room.
Speaker 3: You'res this weaker.
Speaker 7: I'm looking out that I'm eating and I look at chance.
Speaker 4: That tepid mile chance. However, I now have a waer or what are the odds about lounshop? Our couch is.
Speaker 3: From and I believe Rios as well?
Speaker 4: Is it yours?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: They do also have a lounge loves as well.
Speaker 3: What are you getting?
Speaker 7: We're not getting a couch, We're getting in a love seat. That's what it's called. Love seat. It's like a it's like a one point five. It's like between an armchair and the couch.
Speaker 4: Keep it to yourself, it must be nice.
Speaker 7: That's what they called.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, perhaps what's yours?
Speaker 5: I have got a red red hot? What are the odds this week?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: You know how last week we had the lovely people from Fresco dropped off those reusable coffee.
Speaker 5: Even like got our names engraved on them and.
Speaker 6: Hand delivered the fraser their their rep did that same day I had the Mother's Day Classic media launch lunch which I was sat at and who should happen to be sitting to my left right next to me the team from Frescos.
Speaker 4: You saved the feature?
Speaker 3: What are the Fresco also?
Speaker 4: I'm just putting together pieces yesterday, so nine o'clock there's a bit of drama coming in. Oh, my son's not very well. I must rush back once I've had a lovely breakfast. Your poor wife there dealing with a sum with aviva. No, we don't worry. I'm in no rush taking time to smearing the avocado all over the bakers. Wow, what are the odds? Actually pretty predicable?
Speaker 3: Night's driven.
Speaker 4: Now for your stories, bonus over the next color weeks if we can get any more furniture based. What are the odds?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: Why I can always just tell Sometimes you get a little bit distracted this last half other show. Guess guess what I'm just started to put up with? What prod you? Seria and Jack trying to have a whispered conversation so it wouldn't distrike me. Reel was alarmed that he may have had sex on the corners. I mean, I'm trying to focus on the show. Okay. He was like, whispering, miss I'm in the studio in a sound proof for him, I can hear. Oh this said the name was triggering. Then Chack was like, you bang one of the things god show. Okay, then keep it out in the studio. This is my sacred space.
Speaker 5: Jackie. You should be focused on time waster about this.
Speaker 4: Time trying to you know, you were really engaged. You were really engaged. Okay, what are the odds? But you to Rea may have mated with one of You's get this show back on track, please, just in Jo, good.
Speaker 12: Boy, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: What are you got it?
Speaker 12: My knee and I booked an appointment to see a surgeon and I went into the appointment and the surgeon's like, oh, is that your name?
Speaker 16: And I was like yeah, and he.
Speaker 12: Goes, that's really weird. He goes, I've got someone booked in today with the same name, first name, surname, with the same injury. Oh wow, so yeah, weird.
Speaker 3: What are the odds. That's a great one, right, start to send it.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much, not a problem for you.
Speaker 4: Now, a little side game. You might be hearing these chorus now which one?
Speaker 7: Very well?
Speaker 4: Yes? Okay, Marty is it Marty, Marty? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm very good Marty. I hope you well. Thanks for taking martin Today's show. Marty, what are the odds?
Speaker 16: I've got three kids, They're all grown up now. But they were all born at the Mercy Hospital Family Bersi Clinic the five years apart between those one and they were all delured by the same midwife.
Speaker 4: So that's in a twenty year period, isn't it. She said, got four kids five years.
Speaker 16: Apart, three kids five years apart.
Speaker 4: Fifteen it's very impressive.
Speaker 16: It's unusual to have three to have three natural births in the clinic, and it's very unusual to have the same midwife. Point that when we got to the third child, we went in there and she was she wasn't even there, and when we got there, the labor just stopped. About half an hour later, Sue came on Judy and soon she came on duty. Touch she said, he was just waiting for me.
Speaker 4: Amazing, Charlotte soon the midwife. I love it, Marty, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: You love them.
Speaker 4: Brad, Good morning, Brad, this guy good morning, hey Brad. Welcome to show what are the odds off you go? Brad.
Speaker 10: My name is Brad Gavin. I had worked at a place with a guy named Gabon. His twin brother's name was Brad. In the same place, I worked with a guy named Chris. My brother's name is Chris, and we both had a sister named Julie.
Speaker 4: No, this is epic.
Speaker 3: This is epic, the Gabon connection.
Speaker 7: I'm not a big fan of what I am the coincidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, look over the road. This is huge. Believe it or not. I say thank you very much, Brad Gabin, thank you. He brought it. Christian O'Connell show on podcast Today's Time Way, So let's get into it. Did any of us know that today is National keep it Down Day?
Speaker 7: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You just have a little bit of quiet in the office, you know, if you know a loud talker. Yes. Researchers found that there is a seventy five percent chance they grew up as a youngest child in families where they had to over project to have their voice. Arg Now, if you're listening, list thinking, Christian, I've got someone in the workplace. What can I do? I don't upset anybody. I don't want you upselling anybody. Experts recommend to avoid offending them. Simply say I'm sorry, I think this is going to upset you. Don't say to someone you probably don't realize, but your voice, boy, I can really carry.
Speaker 3: An expert said oh, thanks, Experton.
Speaker 4: That's actually offensive. No, it is rio that's offensive that.
Speaker 7: It's because of the tone you put into it.
Speaker 8: If you said, hey, I'm not thinking of anyone was say, hey, Caitlin, did you know your voice really carries Kenn?
Speaker 4: You offended by that?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can probably don't realize king. But all right, So we're looking for your quiet songs today. What's on quiet FM? Chili Pepper's got They are a noisy bandypend that bass and yelling around on stage and they carrying on with that big song aeroplane. They've got quieter version of aeroplane. That's right, aeroplane mode.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a good scenic to it.
Speaker 4: Again, but we had a nice flight, didn't we. You two? Great song beautiful Day. But again Bono's yelling the noisy guitar from the edge, beautiful day, beautiful. Keep it down, guys, Blue Oyster Cult. That's a noisy old song, isn't it. You're listening out for the Reaper. I don't hear the very good and what a great song that was? Any commosie, Here comes a hot stepper. But if he's banging out with this hot stepping, it comes the hot Slipper. That's Betty. I was getting so nervous all I said, chat, he's a bloody awful I forgot the stand of the show sometimes see me. You gonna have the meat tray. No one else wants it. Jack, what have you got?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got Phil Phil Collins.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Shudio obviously, bro Slipper, come slipper.
Speaker 3: Plane mold mime after mime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Silver you shush me all that long.
Speaker 4: One oh one route Bronze.
Speaker 7: You're going down tomorrow, mane, I'll take it. Mumble number five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Silver plus all right, what have you got?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 4: We're looking for your silent songs Quiet songs on four seven five O three one oh four three. If you're getting a gold plus, you're winning extra two hundred dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Two hundred dollars in cash for every goal plus if you're getting them on today's time, way sir, thanks to dream Home Art Union. Now this week, every time Jack gives out a gold plus, you get two hundred dollars in cash. We've been playing the sound offects of an old fashioned till opening like ka ching and we're handing over you the cash. Something has happening to the till of the night. This is not the same sound effect. It's catching on the way out the drawer, isn't it. Oh sorry, sticking a bit there. I just give it all the way. I need some WD fourty the old till anyway, we keep that one going, all right, So quiet songs, Jack, you ready, let's do it. What about a careful whisper.
Speaker 7: All brick whisper was already in there, bronze.
Speaker 4: Library eyes gold, No, no, no, no no, it is trapped murmur on the dance floor, not murder. God, you see if I get my chain open, Oh there there's a two hundred dollars was trapped in It is that when a kitchen jaw, and that when the prime pan handles gets wedged. King of Whisper, thinking silver some Shannon, it's a quiet day for a white wedding, Billie Idol bronze. It's from Rachel Tranquila Queen tranquil piece and quiet Tranquil silvil plus slumber of sixty nine silver. I saw the sign language. Oh god, blah, there you go. The shush must go on.
Speaker 3: Bronze like a quiet prayer, Father Silver, quiet prayer.
Speaker 4: A little less conversation, A little more quiet, please, From Elvis, Sarah and Dingley. I would do you know, a great song meet though I would do anything for love, but I didn't quite catch that. Oh god, that is high class. Well done? Who's that? Josh? Stay? Well done? There it is. There is your money there, Devo whip. It was ruling noisy, wasn't it? Zip it the ship's noisy actually in the cinema. Yeah no, that's slurping.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, you sht me all night long.
Speaker 4: From Richard.
Speaker 7: Very similar to one of mine. Silver.
Speaker 4: Wow, wee silver. Okay, those are your winners today. Last song for us coming up next, listeners, we need to have an honest chat with you, an honest chat. Never thought this day would come, but today is that day. An honest chat. I thought I knew you. Yeah, well you should feel awkward. Christian O'Connell show go on podcast. Normally, as we say goodbye to you guys, we're always excited about the next time we talk tomorrow morning. Hopefully we're leaving something in the oven for you to open up us and start the show tomorrow and for us to go. Here's something we baked overnight. It's a fresh cake for sort of a slice of jack. Perhaps there's nothing in the oven. I had someone prepared, but I'm afraid listeners do not want to be part of I can't believe I'm actually saying this sauce toss.
Speaker 7: We meant to use that cake analogy. We've made a sausage cake and no one wants to eat it.
Speaker 4: Everyone's like, I'm vegan, we have production ready, gotta.
Speaker 8: Do a sauce touss baby this morning.
Speaker 4: Waste of time, waste of time, and that is a sad situation for us to be in. Let's just talk, Let's just let's just go over the reality of it. We had what I thought was a decent idea of you coming in Friday and throwing sausage as far as you can to win a a banquet, a meat tray provided by a lovely butcher's fanny, butcher's nicole from meat to you. You're talking about seven days worth of meaty meals every single day, rump mints, anger steaks, snap.
Speaker 3: Lamb on the bone.
Speaker 4: I didn't mention them. Only that was the problem. Did I mention the lamb on the bone anyway? No one called him to take part. Jack has been saying he's been running. I gotta be honest a smear can you haven't touched it. You haven't touched it. You let me do all the heavy lived in here, and I'm drowning under all these snacks right now. Heybody happens out pick up a snack? Would you?
Speaker 3: You've left her brother's drowning. You're not coming to the captain's table.
Speaker 7: I thought it was a lot to ask people to come in on a Friday, means you got to move, push work back a boss and coming in la God to throw sausages. I thought maybe a monetary bride would be more. All right, fair enough I as well, But we got to give them how much?
Speaker 4: How much? How many people do we think we need to do this? Where we can save.
Speaker 7: To do a competition? You only need two people. That's our bare minimum.
Speaker 3: You can you care at the moment we have donuts, we have, there's no more coming.
Speaker 7: You can have two people have just actually.
Speaker 4: We've got like the engineers, we've got two cables.
Speaker 7: No way, two people, two people. This isn't anything.
Speaker 4: Get a grand fetal burial. It'll be less than like ten seconds.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 7: Critical mass is five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon five or six. We've got a lot of work, all right, So an honest chat, how much money do you think is going to turn this from a nothing to actually having bodies here? Two hundred three hundred five?
Speaker 7: What that's what people expect from a radio competition in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: Well, bare minimum? Isn't that a sad state of affairs? R S E can attract a crowd giving away a meat tray, okay, every seven nights a week, but I'm paid now. Suddenly people have got a little bit greedy now that people like Kay and j are rocking up with five millions doll on this Alpha sucks? What about nonsense that Fox are doing where they're giving you like millions of dollars and suddenly the good old humble meat tray, a good, honest Australian meat tray isn't enough. Well, I'm sorry, I've judged Australian radio badly. This is this is sad and that people are calling in a think Kelly Kelly Kelly, Hello, Kelly Kelly Kelly. If you can hear my voice, I can hear you?
Speaker 12: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Okay? Now listen, Kelly, are you calling him because you'd like to take part Friday in Sostos twenty five.
Speaker 17: Look, I came down for the longest pop and my champagne bottle wouldn't pop and it released life. It not wasn't premature. It was the opposite, wasn't that? And I think I could toss a sausage.
Speaker 4: So you're in and you call them because there might be money on this or just the lure of the meat rays enough.
Speaker 17: Oh look I've got four children and me try meat Try would be awesome. The cash would be great on the side.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and how much cash on the side? Would one hundred be enough? One hundred and fifty two hundred to three hundred and five hundred dollar chances a grad Sat Day?
Speaker 17: And you brought money into this, I have to say, I'm going to come from Geelong, so it'd have to be over five hundred.
Speaker 13: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 7: Do you negotiate?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 7: People?
Speaker 4: Now I'm now stepping up and saying saucest is over, no more talk of it. It's just going to be a very sore scar now in my heart. But Sosfest twenty five
Speaker 2: Is canceled, See You Tomorrow, Christian O'Connell Show Gone podcast