Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every week in the show, we give away when we hear a great story, one thousand dollars for our call of the week, thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. It could go this morning, could be tomorrow. But every week one of you walks away with one thousand dollars for a great story. It's an amazing story in America yesterday about a toddler. He did not all the security that they have at the White House. And Biden happened to be in the White House yesterday and lortd toddler. Because they can get anywhere and cause all kinds of mischief and damage, but actually break through, will crawl through the I think it's like a two hundred million dollar security fence all around the perimeter.
Speaker 3: A toddler squeezed through the metal fencing and started making his way towards the north lawn while his parents watched from Pennsylvania Avenue. Secret Service agents quickly scooped him up and then brought him to his parents.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. I mean, why have gaps then? If I'm a terrorist? Right now I'm watching news and I know what I'm doing I'm going to a load of like preschool things and I'm recruiting those kids. I believe that babies can be radicalized very easy. If you said Lisa can have unlimited to of sugar, which is you just crawled through the gates. That's why the baby should have been punished harder. And that's the problem with as President Trump would lock them up, seriously, a baby prison somewhere. So that's someone we want to talk about. Toddler damage when Toddler's Go Wild, one of our favorite phoners which we weren't sure I was going to work, but did work about babies doing damage. Patsy did ORDI when she was told them because they can. They're so quick.
Speaker 4: They're like stealth bombers. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's not only what they get to do, but it's the speed at which they do.
Speaker 2: And then there's this sudden quietness. Now, yes, it's so nice quiet, and then I've got to oh my god, it's so quiet. That's actually a problem, that's a thing.
Speaker 4: By then it's too late.
Speaker 2: She's got something's destroyed. She got broken into white House, that classic one.
Speaker 5: No, she got into my makeup and got my foundation, my base, which is just like submit, it's hard to get off and schmear it.
Speaker 2: Allo, where do you go Bunnings?
Speaker 5: The brand I've got jack is actually they use it in TV like it's it's really good stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like, I mean, it's good coverage.
Speaker 2: You can't have muggle Maker. You can get it and Auntie carry.
Speaker 4: And I she did put me onto it. Yeah, she said, you've got to use this stuff. It's brilliance by.
Speaker 2: TV and radios carry big more. Because you're not worth it. You can't have it. It's just for us media peoples.
Speaker 4: Are you finished over there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I reckon I am.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she smarde it all down the back of a white couch we had and makeup, yes, my media makeup. No amount of steam cleaning could fix that sucker. So we had to throw the couch out.
Speaker 2: Well, we pushed it up by we goes by something very big, too big for a landfield. Doesn get thrown out by the newman's couches. Thing that the dog chewedor leg off that had to go.
Speaker 4: Oh, the whole setting and then barbecue. No, so we pushed pushed the couch up to the wall so you couldn't say it. But then I got sick of it, and I said to Chris, now it's got to go.
Speaker 2: I remember when when we first became parents, it was two thousand and four, and so I remember used to just it was all videos vhs and these were back in the day, amazing, right, And so she would get a little bit quiet in the morning when you've been up so early, like at the weekend of those early couple of years party where they're.
Speaker 4: Awake right, half nice sleeping, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And of course on the week I would go, I've got to do a breakfast. You have to do all the hard work for five days. And then the weekend, Oh damn it, half five and I'm pretending to be asleep. My wife's going, I know you're awake. Yeah, the bed. You can at least do two shifts. So I would go, right, where's that old VH raise my video cassette?
Speaker 6: My kids?
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, it wouldn't go in, and I couldn't work out what was and I would put my hand and see what was it. There was someone jamming there. There was an old, stale bit of toast that did haven jam on it, and the sugar obviously dried into all the Lisa Knack at this VHS, but I remember almost crying. It's like, I'm gonna go and buy a new asy is that there's nothing open now for a new video. I'm gonna have to get down on my hands and knees at six am on a Sunday and play with plaster seen people and felt. All right, So Toddler's gone wilde? What story have you got about Toddler destruction? It could be winning one thousand dollars a co All of the Week ninety three, screaming jet song God twelve minutes past seven? Where would you even buy that? Media makeup? Mean you can't go to David Jones, who gets that? Christian Connell's show podcast, I get it all right. You really want to take part in this forty hour movie mouth and we're asking you to us why you should be in the cinewa and there's only going to be sixteen of you there. This is the strongest pitch we've had. Yep, Christian, I have spent three months in a coma, so now sleep is something I just don't do. WHOA, I will not fall asleep during that strongest pitch ever. I gotta put them in. I mean bring on seventy two hours. No, no, no, forty hours. I'm not doing seventy two hours, Danny. We've got to get you onto our show. That is incredible. Uh. You know when you I thought would be on safe ground with toddler stories, right, how extreme can they be on the expensive phone system we have here? Right, the producers label up just like you know, great energy or whatever. Here's what I'm looking at now. So there's ten lines going. Line seven toddler, no, Allison, Line eight, no, line nine, no, line four, no, line six. No. What are these? Are they doing major crimes? What are these toddlers doing here in Australia? I spoke to line nine that was painting with their own pooh. That's the sort of thing you put straight through. You've got guns. All right, let's go to Maria. She's on the rare few.
Speaker 6: Yes, Maria, HII, Christian and team.
Speaker 2: How are you will Maria? So toddler damage? What's what happened?
Speaker 7: So when my youngest daughter was about two, I was holding her standing outside the atm, at the atm, outside the bank, withdrawing money and just as the card pops back out, you know, when the transaction is completed quick as anything, like a magician. She just grabbed that card and it fell out of her hands, straight into the little metal bed, straight in there, like just protection, like it was planned. I never saw my card again. I just wanted to store.
Speaker 6: What I wanted to do.
Speaker 7: And I had to ring up and say that I knew my card wasn't lost. I knew where it was, but they had to report it as well.
Speaker 2: A peer lost practice. You know where it is, just out the front, why you walk out?
Speaker 7: It always just precision, it just dragging to her hand.
Speaker 2: And a criminal. Maria, thank you very much your story. Have a good day.
Speaker 7: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: That was lovely and that's why that's a yes. Let's go to Kelly now another yes, Kelly Toddler's Gone Wild.
Speaker 8: Hi, guys, I.
Speaker 9: Have two boys. So they were sort of evil geniuses together. And I was enjoying the piece one morning, and I should have known better than to enjoy any piece. And I'd gone down to their playroom and they had been painting with vegemite. So they were getting their toy cards and dipping them into the jar and.
Speaker 8: Then driving around and then having a good.
Speaker 2: Old time project that idea.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so I had screamed, lost my tiny man mind, and to help me out, they had gone to get sprain wipe and windecks and stuff, and then they emptied this train and windex by clean into the same couch and sort of dislike dissolved the venom like around the.
Speaker 2: Couch, and basically they made it even worse.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, helpfully make it worse.
Speaker 2: Sounds got cray twins there, Kenny, Thank you very much for colling the show man. Have a good day, no woes. All right, Le's see if you've got any more yeses. Toddler's Gone Wild The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Big Story yesterday at the White House.
Speaker 3: And Toddler squeezed through the metal fencing and started making his way towards the North Lin while his parents watched from Pennsylvania Avenue. Secret Service agents quickly scooped him up and then brought him to his parents.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the Secret Service should have is other babies, recruit them, you know, Toddler turned on Toddler catch a poacher, to catch a poacher. Good morning, guys, We're talking about Toddler damage today on nine four one four one four three cushion. When my son was too my husband fell asleep in the couch. What how many stories there are about the dad falling asleep and then c mischief my husband for the sit on the couch. So my son thought'd be a great opportunity to get up to mischief. He climbed over the couch and baby played and grabbed the super cream, climbed back onto the couch, opened up the tub. Do you super cream? The tubs smith the whole content of the container, painted himself, his hair, the couch, the carpet, their little kid's couch. She covered from her head to tell it, it took forever to get that stuff up. Yeah, so greasy. All right, let's go to Adam Toddler Damage. What's your story Adam?
Speaker 1: Yeah, morning, guys. My daughter swallowed a screw dew. So we had an ike flat pack and my ex put all the screws and everything into a cup and she was putting together. Got to the last screw. My daughter picked it up. She look it around and just put it down like she was drinking a cup of water.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, so off to her agency. X rays the whole works, and I've now got an X ray where you can see a screw just sitting right in the stomach.
Speaker 2: That is quite a And then we've got so many photos of our kids, but that's a great one to get out at birthday parties. And so what.
Speaker 1: Happened and I have to get out, well we have to wait for it to pull it out and then saw through a poo to make sure it came out.
Speaker 4: There's been so much talk about the cheese this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Adam, thank you very much the story mate. Have a good day.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Cheers.
Speaker 2: Jan Hi, good morning, Jan so Todd the damage. What happened?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, I was in the Bendigo Bank in Dryden with my three year old daughter Beck. She just came out of kinder and I was talking to the teller and unbeknign to me, Beck had walked around behind the counter and pressed the emergency buttons. So I'm the only customer in the bank. Next thing, the police work up at the front. There is three police cars. They came running into the bank with get guns drawn and who do they point their guns at but me? And I'm standing there on my own thinking what is going on here? Because they think the place is being robbed and I'm the rubber, Thanks Beck.
Speaker 2: And then a little another baby tipped up because, like I said, of a secret service, there stand aside as. I've got this. That's the comporate points of the baby. Christian Connell's Show podcast