Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, So sometimes on the show we did something called the one word phone and where we just have one word and we see what stories you've got. Yesterday we had this amazing story about keys from Pascal.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine drove me to the airport. Her car was actually stolen, but what actually happened was that this other guy who drove a similar car had parked in a non parking zone and had wrung his father to come and pick it up. When the father arrived, the son's car had actually been towed away, and he found my friend's car and he tried the keys, which actually opened the door. The son finally got back, he goes to his dad's place and he goes, where's my car? That's not my car.
Speaker 3: So the one word is keys. What stories have you got involving keys? On nine four one one four to three.
Speaker 4: I had a key car story when I had my first car in nineteen eighty six, Toyota Corona. The front door didn't work, the lock didn't work, and I had to climb in through the passenger door if I wanted to lock my car.
Speaker 5: I was asking much and jukes of hazard. They used to do that. How long did that carry on going?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 4: That would have been about six months before the came.
Speaker 3: I thought once or twice until you've got it easily repairs hot not our boy.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're doing a one word phone in right now. One word many stories, Keys, What is your story? Involving Keys on nine four one four one oh four three? Producers, They're not forgotten. What's that song I've.
Speaker 5: Got the Key, I've got this. We need that The Secret Urban Cookie Collective?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 5: Do you remember?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 4: Is a disco song?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got the Key, I've got the secret. No, no, no, he goes, I've got the key, I've got the secret.
Speaker 4: It starts like, yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm listening to.
Speaker 5: No we just do carry Hokey Me and Patsy.
Speaker 3: All right, So Keys nine four one four, one oh four three, Good morning Jesse.
Speaker 7: Good morning Christian team.
Speaker 5: How are we? Yeah, we're going Jesse. So Keys, what's your story? Mate?
Speaker 7: So, myself and a few of the boys decided we'd go up to Aubrey for the racers big meat that they have up there, and on the way up he was being a pest. Happened everyone on the ears. It's a four hour drive and then up there, I remember.
Speaker 4: That when you were nine.
Speaker 5: One of his ears.
Speaker 7: Serious all day, dacking everyone, pushing everyone over. And then we sawt we'd play a trick on him. He left his keys up on the bench and we threw him in our pocket and hit him from him and he was drunk, so he didn't realize. And we're about three and a half hours on the way home and one of the other boys that we'd met up there calls up and goes, he has anyone accidentally grabbed my car key?
Speaker 3: Oh ye, sucking Aubrey feels like a movie.
Speaker 7: The pest is obviously unknowing what's happened. And then Frank around and drive back. He obviously just got.
Speaker 5: Jesse. That's a great story.
Speaker 7: Another three and a half hours of ficking is on the way back.
Speaker 5: Jesse, Thank you very much, mate. It's good to mesh. Good morning, Good morning. All right, So what's your story involving keys?
Speaker 2: Oh years ago, we decided my partner and I decided to have a romantic weekend away in areas inlet. We hired a nice little apartment and it had everything was really lovely, and he bought his old Commodore, and he loved his Commodore, and he thought when we went out for a walk, he thought, I'll hide the keys. Okay, well around there is in that.
Speaker 5: There's so many Commodore rustlers around there. Ye, so he don't, don't Victor.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Later that day, I decided to steam some potatoes.
Speaker 5: And really, don't.
Speaker 3: I steam some potatoes, okay, I guess yea, And I'm short.
Speaker 2: And the microwave was above where I couldn't see inside it, so you know, he was having a shower. So I put the potatoes and plastic bag and put them up in the microwave, and it blew up, along with his keys. Of course, it had the key, you know, the key lock. It exploded.
Speaker 5: Not microwave friendly, No potato.
Speaker 2: Very happy. There was my fault, of course, but anyway, yeah, so we had to get someone to come and bring the spare key.
Speaker 5: You can come from steam those potatoes. It scorched, yes, she said, all right, thank you, thank you very much. Just got a Jackie now morning Jackie.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, Hi guys, Hi, guys hi, I've.
Speaker 5: Got hi guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, sorry, all right, that's enough fun everybody. It's like flicking ees of the radio, isn't it now, Jackie, what is your story about keys?
Speaker 6: Well, morning, guys, sorry, carry we put all We pulled out our logo on the name as we want to advertise it and an opportunity to see found a set of keys which belonged to the car front of the factory, and obviously stole it.
Speaker 5: So stole the company car with your logo on the side.
Speaker 6: Yes, with the key. So three months later we got a phone call from an irate neighbor saying, for christ sakes, do you have to keep parking your car over our driveway? And we've stopped and looked at each other and went which registered number is this? And they told us and we said, oh, that's the stolen car. So we quickly got onto another car and went off and stole it back.
Speaker 3: Now this is tomorrow's phone and rests brilliant.
Speaker 5: That's wonderful, Jackie.
Speaker 6: But the best thing was the asteroid was full of money and the tank was full of petrol, so we got a bonus out of it being stolen. And I could well imagine the thief coming out and going I want to report this. But there's no honor amongst these, now is this?
Speaker 5: It's about worth a coin to a major crime, please detective.
Speaker 6: But of course we had to sell the car again quickly because he had the set of keys, so he could have stolen it back.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's Monday's phone and when you have to say it again, the pencil that morning. But all right, well, Jackie, thank you very much your story.
Speaker 6: Good morning, thank you for listening to me.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 5: What is going on? It is I've got the secret.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.