Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one O four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app. Got anything Dead?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Are you winning or losing the week so far? On Wednesday? What is your midweek score? You up or down? Let me know on O four seventy five three one oh four three. That's our show Text number oh four seventy five O three one oh four three. Patsy, what are you up or down?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 3: I'm definitely up, way up, in fact, because I foiled a plot to ruin Audrey's desk in her bedroom last night, By the love God, I was cooking dinner and heard the ominous sound of the handless Is it is that what you call cordless drendles?
Speaker 2: What will they think of next? It just hangs in the air like a ghost trade shoes. It's polter trade.
Speaker 4: I thought, oh, what's going on up there?
Speaker 3: And he was about he was trying to mount the power.
Speaker 1: Dirty sod power bank.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a man can get frustrated, do it is trying to mount what?
Speaker 3: The power bank to the side of her desk because it was on the floor and you know she kept tripping over it. He said, if I put it, if I just mounted up there on the side, it's neatly out of the way. And I said, no, you can't be drilling into her good.
Speaker 1: Not that the desk electrics strong sort of duct tape or something like that.
Speaker 4: I would have gone there.
Speaker 3: I suggested that, and he said, no, I don't have any gaffer tape. I need a more permanent solution.
Speaker 2: You've got some of the boot having it with all the weapons of destruction, loads of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Don't you have oasis celler mention a.
Speaker 2: Losing losing lose And this is all I've got left in Oasis that made it all the way back from London. As a gift. I've just got half a handle. This is the flimsy, cheapest mug ever it is, Alex. How was your week going so far? You up or down?
Speaker 1: I'd give it a six and a half out of ten.
Speaker 5: A little bit down because you know, we were lulled into a false sense of security. We had nineteen degrees a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. The weather here is good enough?
Speaker 6: Here is it?
Speaker 1: Sydney friends, we've.
Speaker 5: Been we've been sort of saying to our Sidney friends. Oh the weather's fine here, great, the lost, lovely, amazing Sunday as well, and then Jane Bunn, the Seven News mediaorologists Joltice back to reality.
Speaker 1: A couple of days ago.
Speaker 5: Oh, twelve degrees on Saturday, thirteen degrees Sunday, freezing cold today.
Speaker 1: We are technically still in winter. We're coming out of it. But what do you want, Sydney boy? I want some nice weather.
Speaker 4: Consistency teased at the moment, I kind of know what you mean, because it's still agree.
Speaker 2: It's still a great it's a great light. I think this is an easier winter it's been.
Speaker 4: It's been pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, looks the oysters are better in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Where there's bad. Why don't you go and move in together in a palace there. I' tell you what.
Speaker 5: The weather in Sydney's been terrible the city, the surfers rained down, it's been raining for weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been really really bad, which is quite nice.
Speaker 4: I just think you're gonna come come now.
Speaker 2: Just don't just know you want This is the entirety what we get from people of your age.
Speaker 1: You now want the seasons to be kinder for you.
Speaker 6: Yes, I like the seasons to just nd now yeah, don't, don't, don't play sort of boats.
Speaker 1: But it's always like this.
Speaker 2: The seasons are necessary. It's nature. You don't like nature all of a sudden, I just.
Speaker 4: Think maybe there's something we could do about it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you're the glad quit winging clouds. What do they call it? Cloud seeding? Is that seeding?
Speaker 2: It's a handless cloud. Yeah, I might go to bunnies today. I need one of these handless clouds.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast Every Wednesday.
Speaker 2: On the show, we asked you to look back at your week so far. Imagine that Wednesday, middle of the week is kind of halftime. Are you winning or losing? You up or you down? Let us know your mid week score. Text me false seventy five three, one oh four three. Christian, I drive my daughter I am able to school on Wednesdays and Fridays for pilates at seven am. As a bit of fun, we time the trip record as six minutes often takes ten. Well, well, well today we equalize the course record of six care within speed limits and have won the morning, if not the week. Andrew piastre yes, Christian update, you record Abba support Carlton?
Speaker 1: What Clynn, how do you know that?
Speaker 2: It's all very well finding out about Hemsworth and Pierre Ghastly, which a mut celebrities outside of Australia around the world and which footy teams they support?
Speaker 1: Where did you get that from? Glynn? Not even much chat.
Speaker 2: Gpt HA spat out that Abba, Benny and Bjorn they what do they think about the Voss stuff? I mean, why don't they put some of those millions into the club.
Speaker 4: Maybe they were the ones graffeeding on the.
Speaker 1: Glenn.
Speaker 2: That is incredible, Christian. It's only seven degrees here today in Sydney, tad Alex. We've had so much rain from Shane in Sydney. We now sis last week but next year from January. This is a big news for us and it's all part driven by you guys. But the show is going to be national. It's can be live to Australia from January next year. I do need correspondents in all the cities. Shane, you're there every day. Do you want to be an early contender for our correspondent in Sydney? So, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane. You know we need to start to find our correspondence. Ree, are you winning or losing your week?
Speaker 6: I'm losing the week. I actually put an exact number on it. I am down forty five dollars exactly. We did a spring purge. I know we're not quite at spring, but we've starting our spring purge of all our clothes and all the crap that you just.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you get the old bin bags ready and then you take it to the op shop.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: And we've got the little, small, one bedroom apartment, so it's very much a one in, one out policy with everything. So we're trying to get rid of as much stuff as we can. Somewhere in that process. I'm not pointing the finger necessarily at my partner, Will, but it's sure as hell wasn't me somebody throughout my favorite Catman do raincoat.
Speaker 1: I'm with Will? Is that that multi colored one you're wearing here?
Speaker 2: You don't like some sort of train spot it's screams nerds.
Speaker 1: How could he even share a bed with a nerd like that?
Speaker 2: I don't wear it, No, No, but I thought it's just we Will, it's hideous.
Speaker 1: No, No, you don't like some French pen pal you don't thank you, sir. It's not it's literally a nerd. You don't like you're going to go and hang.
Speaker 2: Around, you know, sid Cross station. Oh, we got the inter City going to banner out today, Christian eleven three.
Speaker 6: Dear listener, does this sound nerdy? It is a black jacket and it has four quadrants.
Speaker 1: Oh, drant.
Speaker 6: One is purple, one is black, one is yellow, one is blue.
Speaker 4: Does that sound cool?
Speaker 2: It sounds like a poster boy from a Benetton advert of the nineties.
Speaker 6: It's very Actually, maybe he did throw it out of.
Speaker 1: There's no actually do that now, catman, you do one. You haven't got that hideous thing back in.
Speaker 4: I was very pissed off that he brought out. Well, it's lovely, it's lovely and expensive.
Speaker 1: Screens at a pen pal perv. It's actually a pervert.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be allowed in near schools or anything like that. That's when I see you in that I want to set to you.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I don't want to copy the big issue, but good lunch, you have the money anyway, Good luck to you. Okay, well anyway, don't tell me it's back yet.
Speaker 1: We cannot take an Australia.
Speaker 2: With you dress like that, I'll give you four five bucks buy and news ip up on Sunday.
Speaker 4: We gave it to the shop and then.
Speaker 2: Whether they go actually no thanks, Old people have better taste than this. No, we only take wooden tennis rackets and mankey old wedding cresses and one roller boot. It was just that one loan roller boot in the wind, some one legged person that facies take.
Speaker 4: I did have to scrounge around for it. Certainly wasn't in prime position in that sort.
Speaker 3: Of You went back to the of.
Speaker 2: Course, no takers, no taking, because.
Speaker 1: Just on the floor being kicked around to fight someone for it. You brought that thing back.
Speaker 4: I'll wear it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, no, no good. They're going to get your money's worth. Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast