Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackie Boy, what is your good news?
Speaker 3: The good news is Paul from Discrepancy Records emailed me yesterday and said, I know you're looking for Shakira.
Speaker 1: You should just point out why you're looking for Shakira on Viney of all the great vinyl to have.
Speaker 3: My wife's favorite artist of all time is Shakira. So when I went to the record store.
Speaker 2: Is that a fact?
Speaker 3: That's a fact?
Speaker 2: Her favorite answer, she's a cool woman. It's Shakira, okay. Figure.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find any Shakira at the record store, and Paul's emailed me to say, hey, I found hard to find, but I found Shakira.
Speaker 2: She Wolf and everyone knows the best album on vinyl on vinyl.
Speaker 3: Sad news is it's ninety nine dollars to import it from the US. Oh yeah, so it seems a little.
Speaker 2: Bit Shakira.
Speaker 4: One hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Hundred dollars for Shakira.
Speaker 1: I saw the angament like an early pressing of a Beetles. So is it, you know, Beetles, Sergeant Pepper or Shakira.
Speaker 3: Hips don't lie, so I haven't pulled the trigger on Shakira yet, don't know if I will for one hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if anyone has got a Shakira album kicking around the house on final Just charge him ninety.
Speaker 2: He's saying, in ten bucks, Patsy, what's your good news?
Speaker 5: What's my good news? Good news that at four point thirty this morning I got the text alert to say I am negative for my COVID test, which is good. And the other good news I think I nearly backed into the bins going down the driveway. It's been day to day and luckily there was Funnily enough, the guy next door is a shift worker and he was leaving at the same time, got out of his car and moved them for me.
Speaker 6: Isn't that lovely?
Speaker 2: Honestly right?
Speaker 1: The power that you actually have for over people is the same power the don's back.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to start backing out my car. I'm not even going to look behind me yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, shift worker who's grabbing some say get out of your bed and move my binch.
Speaker 6: Isn't that nice though? Who is leaving for you?
Speaker 1: It's nice to be terrified of some local gangster. I just caught collect I'll produce a collect her birthday today.
Speaker 4: Yes, happy birthday, Collet, nervously jogging with a cup of tea.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know where that's going to Patsy.
Speaker 6: A little bit, milky, Carl this time.
Speaker 2: I've never had anyone make me a cup of tea.
Speaker 1: On this team, I can make my own. I just made my own. Patsy the Terror.
Speaker 2: The Don Carl Ber. You're listening to the QUESTI O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, lend us your good news so collectively we can all feel better this morning. We need this. We don't want to be in our fifth lockdown. We are in our fifth lockdown. Hang on to hope. Let's look for something to be grateful for. We're asking you to share your good news this morning, and anything today, anything today gets elevated from it being mildly, that's good.
Speaker 2: News, I guess into that's good news.
Speaker 1: And in fact, we're going to call this feature that's good good news. After you tell us your good news, Jack and I and Patsy were saying altogether.
Speaker 2: Now that's good news. Well, Karen, good news. I've learned how to watch YouTube on my TV. All set up ready now from Lockdown five.
Speaker 6: All that good news are we doing it or just Jack Jackson.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's good news. We have amazing news. Five weeks ago my husband's put into a leg cast and told he've been it for to eight to twelve months.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he's coming out of it today. That's good.
Speaker 6: That's good news.
Speaker 2: What are you doing, Patters?
Speaker 6: Am I not meant to be doing?
Speaker 1: Yes you are, but with him, I'll leave a gap one second.
Speaker 2: You do it together? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, d Simpson, we had bring your dog to workday yesterday.
Speaker 2: Just in time.
Speaker 1: Let me pitch your heir at a workstation with a big old, excitable kavoodle gap.
Speaker 2: That's good news, titer, Patsy needs to get really close in there.
Speaker 1: We received a silver medal for our artisan smoke tam and bacon with a hundred percent free range Australian work. It's such amazing news for us with Stokes are garden veil quality meats.
Speaker 6: That's that's good news. I was waiting for Jack's Q.
Speaker 2: Two long agams.
Speaker 6: Let lee, I'll lead Jack, you've follow all right?
Speaker 3: Where we go to, where we go to the calls? I've got it down pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, let's go to Stu. Good morning, stew Good morning.
Speaker 7: I've got some really good news for you today.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 7: The great news is that I get to get home early today to surprise my daughter and pick her up early from daycare, which I never get to do as an interstate truck driver. In fact, usually only get to spend twenty four hours a week with her. But I get to have two and a half days with her this week and pick up early today.
Speaker 2: That is awesome news. That was a mess, guy, but it is awesome news.
Speaker 4: His father, daughters, this is lovelier.
Speaker 2: But you can't wait, I really can't wait.
Speaker 7: That's so how old your daughter? She's three?
Speaker 2: Three, it's such a lovely little age. Well, you two have a great time over the next couple of days together. That is great news. Good on.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks, all right, let's go to Kim. Hey, Christian, Sorry, Kim, can I just pause you said?
Speaker 2: And get ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't throw in any more words.
Speaker 4: All right, So it's just that's it's just that's good news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim, sorry, play, yes what we said, not play? But to carry on.
Speaker 8: See my news is we've just been our second story extension after six months. We got in just in time yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's good news. Have you done everyone? We can do it. Yes, your extension.
Speaker 8: So the kids can go upstairs and we can locked it all.
Speaker 2: It's a lockdown, lockout. I'll get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: And can I give my builder app it's been amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it a build a shout out Michael.
Speaker 7: From a review building group in Bet.
Speaker 3: That's good news.
Speaker 2: It is good news, all right, Kim, thank you very much. Cool, look after yourself. Tim, Hello Christian Jack Patsy, Hello Tim, Tim, Tim, How my great.
Speaker 9: News mate is?
Speaker 7: As I was leaving for work today, I was looking over at the snake tank and he's shaddy skin, mate.
Speaker 2: That is great.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, no, no. Snakes need to shed their skin, don't they.
Speaker 9: Tim, They do fair health mate, didn't mean he's healthy, he's growing.
Speaker 7: Things don't get any better for a snake.
Speaker 2: It's other than eating.
Speaker 4: A goat over like a week. That is the next best day.
Speaker 3: Things don't get any better for a snake.
Speaker 4: To be a snake when it sheds that skin's big?
Speaker 3: Old smile And why are you in such a good mood?
Speaker 4: Just shed my skin?
Speaker 3: That is good, Tim?
Speaker 2: And Tim?
Speaker 4: What do you do with the old skin? Oh?
Speaker 9: My daughter collection for some reason. Mate, she's got a shell full of them. What's she going to do with the make a belt or up one day?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Jim, thank you very much for cool.
Speaker 9: Have a great day, guys, and you.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey. Hey, morning the morning, jeff Welcome to the show. What's your good news is? Buddy?
Speaker 9: After three and a half ways have been blocked up with number two's this morning, I've never seen a woman run so fast when I said that it's coming, it's time. She had to go the toilet first, and I had the first time on the toilet, mate, and it was such a relief.
Speaker 6: Well, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is good news today.
Speaker 6: Painful it is well can be. So that's it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there was no splash, know nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we did not need that. That's good news. So what three weeks you haven't been.
Speaker 9: Yeah it's been nearly four. I have to imagine that. Yeah, every lack has been try might laugh and work. And then this morning I'm telling her there was more grumble than a grumble, mate, And then I heard you. Then I thought, well, to me, that is great.
Speaker 4: Today is a great news for your backside.
Speaker 2: And that snake.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, all right, Jeff, great news.
Speaker 9: Enjoying our kids.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Dad. Ninety four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 4: I did say any news today is good news.
Speaker 2: Jeff's been to the toilet for number two. It's a wonderful day to be a live guy. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast