Speaker 1: Hoo stood a couple of mitches. You delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 2: It's kind of fun just you. You feelthy unhinged bitch, honestly.
Speaker 1: Is Mitch and Mitchell coos are you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hi Mitchell, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty cranky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mitch is in a mood. Everybody I am.
Speaker 2: I haven't even told you why.
Speaker 1: No, well, I just assumed it was one of four things. What are the four things me sean the podcast? No, No, none of those of the above, none of the top four. Well, you know I've just moved into the penthouse.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard you say that before. I forgot I.
Speaker 2: Never No, I don't like to rub in that it's a penthouse, of course.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Just the word penthouse alone implies that it's quite high up right, is quite a few fucking flow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're shutting down my elevator for six months, six months, six months because you know how you said that elevator is quite dodgy.
Speaker 1: I literally said to you the day I visited, I said, it's the doors at the front of gorgeous and modern and open door, a glass door, sliding doors, and then the elevator is like it's out of the shining.
Speaker 2: I know, and it doesn't quite line up to the floor when the elevator opens, So it's like a tripping hazard waiting to happen one of these months when I come home drunk, I could be killed.
Speaker 1: How did they tell you that this is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the neighbors told Sean. So it's not locked in, but they will be shutting it down and I'm gonna have to take the stairs for six months.
Speaker 1: Wow, no need for scout pillartes. You'll be able to walk up the stairs and get your activity in.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to dox myself and say exactly how many flights are stairs, but let's just say it's enough.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, holy fuck' You're gonna get exhausted.
Speaker 2: I know. And imagine like carrying a really heavy box because I ordered things off pet Circle for Isabella, like giant boxes, thirty kre loads of kitty litter. How the fuck? And I'm gonna lug that up and downstairs.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're probably well within your ground to ask for a rent decrease. Oh, you reckon one hundred percent. If they knew that too, and they if you investigate and if you find out that they knew about it, you could one one hundred percent get a rent decrease.
Speaker 2: Look into that. You're right, because rumor has that according to the neighbor, is that, oh, they've been thinking of doing this for a while, but they've been putting it off and now it's finally happening. So yes, it's not like they've sprung it on us. They knew what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Six month seems like a long time to repair an elevator.
Speaker 2: I know every time an elevator is shut down. Why is it shut down for so long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's also you've only got one elevator in that building.
Speaker 2: There's not just the one. It's not like one lift is out of order so the other one's going to be chokers. No, we only have one.
Speaker 1: Imagine when you have parties and you're gonna have to go all just climb up these one hundred flights of stairs. I know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm really fucking dreading that. Thank god we moved in before that, though. Can you imagine if we moved in we had the lug fucking beds upstairs that.
Speaker 1: Would enrage me to the point where I would break a lease.
Speaker 2: That appears breaking leaves again. No way, you've.
Speaker 1: Already got got up there. What do you think? Price? Kip, Jenna, who's here as well? Hm, a Jennifree episode. I haven't had one of these for a while. Jenna isn't here. We've asked what you wanted on our agent bucket list, and the top answer was to fire Jenna. So we've made a redundant, effective immediately no leave.
Speaker 2: You're well committee, it's the people asked for this and we deliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definite. Well, you know what, she had a very big week because she won big awards at the across the radio.
Speaker 2: No good for her, didn't she look fucking gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Beautiful?
Speaker 2: And I'm sure a lot of our idiots that followed Jenna on Instagram saw that pink frock she was wearing at the radio awards. Be you Tiful. She loved it.
Speaker 1: She stunning. She won two awards as well. I was nominated lost my award. I was with your nomination best music feature on a show. So we did a show where Jess Melboy co hosted Valentine's Day. Oh yeah, and it got nominated and a lost to a Taylor Swift event from who from Triple Am the Men Network?
Speaker 2: Are they doing having a Taylor Swift event?
Speaker 1: Exactly what I thought they like, zz.
Speaker 2: Top and all that shit. Really, Taylor Swift demographic are there? Now?
Speaker 1: I was easy Top for a bit. Actually that's high school.
Speaker 2: But you just fell asleep at mid sex stop.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's me. I am easy Top. I get so tired. You know how lucky you've got it? Huh Bottoms, It's so easy to just to take it. You know how hard it is to me put the activity in. Oh what do you think?
Speaker 2: I'm just lying down.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We've never actually discussed it.
Speaker 2: That's going to say. The irony of the top not being on top, Oh my god, I liked it all my family listening. I can't have these conversations. You know how many smutty it gems I've had to can because I'm like, my mother's going to hear it. Shawn's family's going to hear it. Hasn't stopped me, to be perfectly honest, I've noticed, And hasn't that come back to bite you? Stephen's mother Ha's like, could you stop being so filth she has and I have pulled back. I wouldn't say pulled out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry to say he pulled out now? So why I lost my awards? Sadly? And I wasn't even in the room when it was announced. I was, I was talking to I think it was Amanda Keller, Jenny's boss, and I finished the conversation, walked back into the auditorium and said to Grace, who's been on the show my producer. I said, when's our award? She said, we lost ten minutes ago.
Speaker 2: That's very you working the room. I'm no forgetting responsibility, I was.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm going to network. I don't need to network. I've got two shows. I'm like, I should I really shouldn't have you networking with someone that's already in the building.
Speaker 2: How is that going to help you anyway? Jonesy Cark's that you're on. Is that what you're hoping for? No, I don't hope for that.
Speaker 1: I'm more thinking we I'm trying to network. So this podcast we really should have nominated, was our last year to nominate for an award, although technically I investigated we could nominate this show for next year. Because we've still been on in the broadcast period.
Speaker 2: But for radio, yeah, they do better. If someone DMed me. Actually they said, oh, I've been keeping an eye out on Instagram for Cheeries outfits, Jenna's outfits. What you're wearing at the radio awards. I was keeping an eye for you. Why weren't you there? And I was like, what business do I have at the radio awards these days? But I'm working radio? I know.
Speaker 1: That's like you go into the culinary awards. It just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Did go to the pub logies? Remember? What business did I have there? True?
Speaker 1: Well you were there, but well no, I guess all right, Hay was there, which was he? Yeah, because he's got a nova podcast. That'd be so we could go if we get if we paid iHeart enough, they could get us to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's on iHeart they should be getting. It's the table.
Speaker 1: I heard a devastator that we've left. Have you heard that? They're really upset?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, all all of them. They're devastating.
Speaker 2: No one's given their condolences to me.
Speaker 1: They don't have any gay up podcasts, so they're worried they've got no diversity. Now really we'll think about it. They got the Wiggles cast, I got Brittany Hockley and Laura Bone.
Speaker 2: You actually haven't no Idy who's on the iHeart roster? Should we check her our heart cousins.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Let's have a look. So it's it's at iHeart Radio Australia. Can here we go our colleagues on iHeartRadio. It's Katelin Brook Naith Valva for the Perfect We love them the imperfect? You like the imperfects?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't realize that were one of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, I Heart. That's a good show. Ryan Shots and the crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. They're all quite straight, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Case File?
Speaker 2: Is that a crime? That's our heart rate and gay true crime podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's so many gays get murdered out.
Speaker 2: There is when I laugh at that, so many gays get murdered?
Speaker 1: I went Mitchell, there's no other gay podcast on my heart radio.
Speaker 2: Well fuck, who's gonna let everyone know to go see Titanic than musical?
Speaker 1: Who are Titanic going to advertise with? I got a message saying hi, as per your boy's recommendation, I went out and watched Titanic on the weekend, and Casey Donovan was sitting behind me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw that. That's in the group.
Speaker 1: That's the gayest experience anyone could ever hope for.
Speaker 2: And Rond Burchmore was there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, she's in Sister act.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Katy and he had a night off. They're both act Oh, I'm a musical chat you'll never hear on the iHeart catalog again, iHeart radio.
Speaker 1: I think we need to challenge you to get some more queer podcasters on your book. Yes, right, no, wonder they pay us so much money, but can't guess that the ac quis No, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Homophobe again, No, I agree, right, Welcome to the show, every homophobia.
Speaker 1: I heart gadya, no think, Welcome to the show. Every show. We start the same with a couple of is it just me? So we call them igems. There's something that we've noticed we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine and I don't know mitches. We both come in with ideas, but we don't tell it to each other, do we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't mind falls under something I appreciate, which is rare. I've noticed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is actually yeah, oh my god, that's something we should do before we end. We should tally up how many noticed gems, hate gems or appreciate igyms.
Speaker 2: How long that would take? I like the idea, but Jesus, unless any idiots want to put their hands up, yeah, it will pay you well.
Speaker 1: Also, if any idiots going through the back catalog, as they often do, maybe you can count it up for us. My agem today is about Lovers Blind. I've been watching it on Netflix.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's the dating series where you match up with someone purely based on banter. So you're in two pods?
Speaker 2: What like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't see them. All you do is speak to them.
Speaker 2: And does anyone ever say, oh, your foul?
Speaker 1: Actually forget it all the time?
Speaker 2: Oh that's nasty.
Speaker 1: Given then a lot of people end up going, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Imagine that's how the voice worked. Additioning, the judges have their back to the contestant. They hear their voice and go beautiful. They turn around at some pig on stage and they're like, oh, I forget it? Can they turn the chests back around?
Speaker 1: That's a good point. I think only go one way? All right, Here is my age, you're ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you kick thinks though.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Is it just me? Is asking your ex for money after you break up? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, if they owe you, I guess.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing. What if they owe you, say five hundred bucks, and it's been a year since you've broken up?
Speaker 2: Can enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Waiting a year? You'd want to get that nitty gritty shit out of the way during the break cup. Yeah you get waiting a year.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I've got a personal story off the back of this. But this got me thinking because I was watching Lovers blindritten Netflix.
Speaker 2: There was this couple.
Speaker 1: They met, they actually got married, and they were like they were a success story. She was more successful than this guy. His business went bankrupt, so she learned him a bunch of money. She found out he was cheating. So then this happened. Have a looked at what I know. Listen to this before you leave.
Speaker 2: I would like you to venmo me the money you owe me for me carrying your weight the last couple of days.
Speaker 4: If you wouldn't mind taking out your phone now to send me the.
Speaker 2: Venmo gee that deadlines. It's not fair enough, it's not with the cheating gumbag son.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 1: I think it's fair because they're still in the relationship. But I remember with my ex, and you know this story. I bought him for his birthday tickets to Madonna.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, in and out of LA Yes, yeah, yeah, two.
Speaker 1: Tickets to Madonna. I paid for it and they were like five hundred bucks each with those Well that's right, good question. I bought them. So they're in my ticket tech wallet. Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't transfer them.
Speaker 1: No, tickets are non transferable. So anyway, we break up. Seven, eight, maybe nine months after we break up, like I'm well and truly like cool, I'm getting over this thing. I get a text in it's from him and he says, hey, you've probably heard the news that Madonna has canceled the show. Yeah, because she was sick. That was a birthday gift. Do you mind just transferring me the value of the tickets. Ah? Do you not remember that? No? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What, yes, I know I gave you give him the money.
Speaker 1: Yes, I gave him the money because it was birthday gift and we decided.
Speaker 2: Weird for you to do that, though, because normally when it comes to money, you're like no, no, no, no, no, I'm going to be holding on to every last fucking coin I can.
Speaker 1: Because during the divorce we were just dividing assets and he was like, oh, well, do we take gifts back we've just given each other. I said, no, a gift is a gift. So I said to him, you can have the Madonna tickets just when when like you need them, just let me know and I'll give them to you. So then when it got canceled, he asked for.
Speaker 2: The money, and I'm surprised that you gave it.
Speaker 1: I did. I just wanted to just disappear, so I was like, take it goodbye. Yeah, you know. So that's what happened. But then I thought, can you ask someone then are you.
Speaker 2: Going with him?
Speaker 1: We were broken up.
Speaker 2: No, but in theory, before the breaker you were going to be going with him. It was two tickets. Did you give him the value for just his?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question. Yeah. I just gave him the value for his and then I would put the money for mine.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: So then I got thinking, right, can you ask an X that you were only dating for a little bit of time, like a couple of dates for money back on like a dinner, like if you went.
Speaker 2: A bit different to a five year relationship.
Speaker 1: I agree? What are the rules? Would you? Would you ask a date for money back for a coffee that you bought them on a catch up?
Speaker 2: Do you know how many fucking texts I would have to send if I was sending a text to every guy that it didn't work out with that I paid for dinner once, Like, No, that would be too much admin. And also, it's just kind of it's just how it works. You know, one time you might pay for dinner, and maybe I paid for dinner more times than them. I'm not going to chase them up for it.
Speaker 1: I think you can.
Speaker 2: No scabby cheerry youring his head.
Speaker 1: I'm more mean. I think it's all right if you want to, it's good. I would never do it.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 1: Well, what I've done is off the cloud. I called one of my exites someone that I went on a few dates with three dates with three three that's not many, it's not many.
Speaker 2: What were you asking for?
Speaker 1: Well, the last day we went on was to get frozen yogurt yogurt berry. So I called him and asked, God, you did not. His name was Lee. He's a very sweet guy, and I called him to see to put this to the test to see how and actually asking for the money. Oh I see, he thought I was Oh okay, I just wanted to see how it X would react.
Speaker 2: All right, you've already recorded it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recorded it for the pick up.
Speaker 2: Okay, let us hear what he says.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is me calling Liham out of the blue asking for eight dollars for yogurt berry back after.
Speaker 2: Eight dollars he would have believed it, knowing you.
Speaker 1: I know, I know this was a year and this was almost two years ago.
Speaker 2: Hell, how embarrassing?
Speaker 1: Roll it roight?
Speaker 2: Hello Liam, Hello, it's Mitch Cheery.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh hi, how are you. I'm good, Thank you, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: How have you been.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: What's up? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh, I just thought i'd buzz you because I was I have sat down with a financial planner because I'm looking at as you know. You know, I was one of wanting to buy a house right get into the market. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah when we lost spoke, I was a year ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it was, but I thought I thought you could have got organized by now.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still living with my parents, which is you know, classic, but I wanted to buy something, and my financial advice is like, look, you've got a lot of little fees that you've been like expenses that you've been blowing, and we need to cut them down. And if I can recoup any of the lost costs, like I should do it. It goes towards the house deposit, like everything counts, you know. So I was just going through all my my finances and there's an eight dollars and twelve cent charge from when we went on our date, our last day and we we went to Yochi that we got frozen yogurt. Yeah, I'm just wondering if you don't mind just sending that back. Oh yeah, of course you need. You need like the eight dollars for like some paint for the roofs of something. When you get your funny Maybe we do have chemistry after all.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: No, it just it just it just adds up. Like I've called other friends and asked for coffees and I just thought if you could, godom oh that's very sweet. So just maybe I think considering we did it when last year and I think inflation's gone up, maybe we just up it like rounded up to ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well so we can track the interest on it as well, but then you have to invite me around for dinner one time and then.
Speaker 1: We'll call it quit. No, I sorry, I have I'm seeing someone now. I think you know, I think I'm seeing We still follow each other. I'm still with Stephen. Yeah. Yeah, so, hey didn't work out for us, but we can stop your own kiss. You're on the radio. I can't do this anymore. You're on the on the air. Hey.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know it's struggling times and some people need money, and I was just like, he'll do the same for me, so why not. I can't believe he agreed to that? Did he not even question why you were calling out of the blue after not speaking for so long? Who the fuck calls someone that had been on three days?
Speaker 1: I know in the last time we spoke, it was like the breakup message?
Speaker 2: Did you send it to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was like, look, I think we're better off as friends. Thanks for letdown, Yeah, thanks for the frozen yogurt. Keep up the good work or something. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: He was like, all good, babe, he sounds too good for you. Now he's kind he put up with your ship. He must have been thinking the whole time, what a cockhead? It was better off without him?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 2: I could have got another episode come out on Wednesday, Idiots episode two and forty two, and what you can expect in that episode?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Caps We're coming towards the end of the year when we're going to wrap the podcast.
Speaker 1: But good, yeah, permanently, permanently we're terminal. We are.
Speaker 2: We're on bar road fucking time, We're on end of life care. And so we're going to go back through the catalog and oh, hello, look is here?
Speaker 1: Who's hi?
Speaker 2: Jenna? Oh? Hi, Sorry we started without you.
Speaker 1: Nice of you to show up.
Speaker 2: Come on him?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Is everything all right?
Speaker 2: Wait? Listen to her? Put that heavy fucking drink bottle down on the table.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Jenna sounds like a Jersey cow.
Speaker 4: I need to be hydrated, you do, I agree?
Speaker 2: How many times do you pisce a day with that fucking nineteen lead of gas tank?
Speaker 4: Well, I have a really good bladder, so not as many as you think.
Speaker 2: Really, do your Keegels or whatever.
Speaker 1: Nah, Now it's because you've won radio awards this week doesn't mean you can treat us with disrespect.
Speaker 2: We were congratulating you earlier. We were it's gone to our head.
Speaker 1: Speaking to your dress. Yes, that was very nice, Thank.
Speaker 4: You very much.
Speaker 2: Anyway, welcome Jenna. I was just saying, that's coming up on Wednesday's episode we're doing?
Speaker 3: Is it me?
Speaker 2: Caps? We've been going for fucking five years and so we've talked a lot of shit. Do we still stand by the things who said back in the old day.
Speaker 1: The original igems? And mind you, we were twenty two and twenty three when this show started, so we were kids, you know that.
Speaker 2: I was filling out some I was signing up to some website I can't even remember, and I had to put my age, and just out of habit, I wrote twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mitchell, I haven't been twenty five for ages. I interviewed someone the other day on Benny Like she's opening for Olivia Rodrigo. She came on the night show and she was like, you know people like us, you know, same age, And I was like, oh, the same age?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 1: Show? Twenty four? I was she thought I was twenty four, but it also humbled me that I'm almost fucking thirty. Also, sorry, there are rumors going around that this is all a prank and we're going to end this show and then start a new one and it's going to be like the rood Shocks of Young thirty hood, or we're going to like rebrand as an adult. Sure, no, it's not happened.
Speaker 4: I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: Jenne will get by. All means, Jenna, we'll do it, but no, we're not doing it.
Speaker 2: No nice, Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a prank. It's a rumor.
Speaker 2: Bay. We've got plenty of episodes left, you know how we said that we want to end on a nice number, not a chaotic number of episodes. Two hundred and fifty five will be the grand finale, episode two fifty five.
Speaker 1: There you go, So you can now do the math. What's today's episode? Two forty one to forty one? Okay, so hey, we are fourteen episodes left.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not many when you put it that forty Is that the right math? I don't know. I don't think it is two fifty five minus two forty one fourteen. Oh, got a book that's not including this one. We've got plenty left of this one, so I'll get fourteen and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, mathematics, we're around. We're around for a little bit. Don't stress.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you've fucking rocked up, Jannet, because I think my edge and that I'm about to do, you'll be on my side.
Speaker 1: Where were you though?
Speaker 4: I was in a meeting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, could you game?
Speaker 1: Did you get a good payout? Oh no, it doesn't surprise me. Heart homophobic and hate women?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Who would have thought Mitchell with a.
Speaker 4: Disciplinary No, No, it was just me sitting there. It wasn't about me.
Speaker 2: It was about EPI.
Speaker 1: Oh you were the third party witness in case anything was said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but it's a bad look if you'd just up and leave because you're like, this doesn't fucking apply to me.
Speaker 4: I was just on my phone, you know.
Speaker 1: I've had a meeting once and they said you can bring a member of HR in if you need, And I was like, what the hell happened? I was disciplinary action. I said something I shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Oh what did you say?
Speaker 1: Oh? I called so I've said something to someone a boss. I just made a rude comment. I shouldn't know nothing. I just mocked their accent a little bit in a meeting. Oh racious, No, no, no, well they were British, by the way, I need to point out their white British. And I clapped back at a mean comment and I mimic their accent, and then they complained. I said, it's all right, but I was very much in the wrong and down down, and I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: Juli, you're digging yourself a hole. Should I get my yes? Of course, all right, let's go brad Lake.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you ever rewind a song because you weren't paying enough attention during the good bit?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Every single time.
Speaker 1: There are some songs that I just have a minute of audio that I love and I just go back and play that bit.
Speaker 2: Yes, But then sometimes your mind wanders and you're like, oh fuck, I wasn't paying attention for the good bit. Normally it's for me during like ballads. You know, I love a bloody emotional how a ballad, and like the goosebumps moment like in I don't know Memory from Cats when she goes touch me, I'm like, oh no, that's the good b oh, I missed it. I wasn't paying attention. Rewind, got to rewind one of the ones that I used to do that for all the time. God, this is really showing how fucking gay I am hanging. This is Meryl Streep's version of Winner Takes It All. Mummy Yes, Mummy mea the last chorus go off Meryl Wow. At the end of the chorus from like now the Crowley voice, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Meryl nice.
Speaker 2: And if I'm driving and like there's traffic lights or something to pay attention to. When I miss the good bit, I'm like, rewind, I ready to hear that again.
Speaker 1: What other songs? I'm sure there's a bunch more.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Originally this engine was going to be like, has it been a while since you've had a song worth rewinding for the good bit? I used through it all the time, but it's been so long I've got a new one, Lifetime's Katie Perry. That's why it's been a while, because people that I love, like Katie Perry, is serving up shit like that. Yeah, there's nothing worth rewinding for, no emotional bits. It's my god, no goosebump moments. So this is again gay and nerdy of me. All right, you know Mitch, how Jen and I are a bit obsessed with Gemma Ricks.
Speaker 1: Yeah from Wicked. You met her at the stage door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like the ultimate og Australian Alphebra.
Speaker 4: She's so so talented.
Speaker 1: Oh she was the Australian one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay ye. And so she had not done the role of Alpheber for like nearly ten years, and then a couple of months ago in Melbourne, basically all the fucking Alphabet's got crook. You know they all had COVID. No, I was going to say they all got like a cold. It was winter Melbourne, winter can be bit. They could have had covid. Who knows? And so like literally the lead, the standby, the understudies, they all will fucking dropping life fly. So Jemma, who's now a mother nearly I think she is forty ashit. I think she got a call on a Sunday and they were like, babes, the next show, we've got a couple of days off. The next show is Wednesday's matinee. Do you reckon? You could relearn the role in two days. And she was like, fuck, I'll give it a crack. Wow, and so it was like a big moment.
Speaker 1: So she wasn't in the cast, she was just a normal mom. She wasn't working actress at the time. No oh wow, that's bright.
Speaker 2: And she hadn't done it for nearly ten years, the roll of Alphaba, which is very challenging. And they announced it on social media that afternoon, being like, Jemma is going to be on tonight. People were buying flights from Sydney to Melbourne to go see her. She's like, how many other fucking theater actors have that kind of Pool Newton in his day, So lucky for nerds like me. Some wicked nerd went to the show that Jemma was doing, the Emergence to cover four and they went to like the cloak room and asked for one of the hearing impaired devices. You can put it in earpiece and it's like a feed from the stage so you can hear better.
Speaker 1: That's a good hat.
Speaker 2: So they took that device, plugged it into some sort of recording device and just ran the audio, uploaded it to YouTube. So smart define gravity gem of Rix's triumphant return. I've been rewinding one particular bit. How don't let me get to him, you know, like the very end where it goes never gonna bring.
Speaker 1: Me down.
Speaker 2: And they hold that down. Your ages did get her. There's a point where she's holding the word down and the orchestra stops, but you can still hear her echoing around the theater and I'm like, oh, that's the bit I love. I keep I'll look the hump on YouTube. Other people are.
Speaker 1: Rewinding hump always knows.
Speaker 2: Hod On does this laa holding the down period is one of the music steps.
Speaker 1: I've got.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god, surely that is a moment worth rewinding.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want you to. I think you were going to be on the same page the Little Voice pack as well.
Speaker 1: Wow. I feel like I'm in the theadaddy. Imagine being her thinking I was wiping a child's ars this morning, I made many noodles for lunch for my par and then now I'm up on stage nailing the night.
Speaker 2: And you know it was weird. The guy playing Fiero was like twenty two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, in his fucking forty year old mother, that's so good. Do you think that that's going to be nailed? In the Wicked? The movie because the second trailers out, the release date's been set.
Speaker 2: I am not worried. I'm excited for the Wicked movie, but I'm keeping my expectations low. I'm going to try not to compare it to the stage show that I love too much. Yeah, because even the movie poster, I'm like, it's not quite right. Whatever, I'm still going to enjoy it regardless.
Speaker 1: Well, the run time's been released. It's like two hours and thirty minutes, which is longer than the stage show. And this is on the first half. This will end at that moment.
Speaker 2: Apparently they're including a lot of bits from the book. Yeah, the musical is based off a book which is based off The Wizard of Us. It's very tangled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. Will you go to the premiere for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am quite stressed. I don't know what to wear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know what to wear either. Good touch of green.
Speaker 2: I actually kept the tab open. What do you think of it's outfit? Potentially a shirt underneath.
Speaker 1: Just not just the best the Wicked premiere area.
Speaker 2: This is very visual. Sorry, idiots, you look like rock that you.
Speaker 1: Look like an extra, like a player in the show. It's green and sparkled. I don't like that, not a bad way, just seem like it's on theme. What if I just went as Alphaba green, don't don't do green face, Mitchen, you've come this far and not in cancer, don't do it. That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: He wants to give away? And is it just me? Totally tote bag limited edition of course.
Speaker 2: Take fuck price people down. It's back.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because Mitch and I wouldn't have fucking done it. You wouldn't. I don't know how to post things out, No.
Speaker 2: But I do.
Speaker 1: Do you still use post boxes to put letters in or stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's how I post the stuff.
Speaker 1: You put it in a post box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's one down the street.
Speaker 2: But don't you drop you actually put it in a physical box on the street. Yeah. I was playing GTA the other night, absolutely murdering people. Yeah, fucking people aren't. And then I accidentally hit a postbox on the street and I was like, oh, all those letters that will never be sent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Someone's like, now you've got anything for your behavior on this game.
Speaker 1: You don't care about killing innocent people.
Speaker 4: Never A toe bag could have been in there.
Speaker 1: There's no better feeling on Grand Theft Order. This is just me on the fight. Then when you run someone over and then they get back up and run away and you go and then you switch into reverse and you you nail that woman or man.
Speaker 2: Or what Sean did, which is so out of character but also completely in character because it's so fucking polite. Is he shot up an entire bus on Grand Theft Auto? I need to stress shot up an entire bus? Did you except for one person? And he goes, I'm going to leave one person alive so they can get help for the others.
Speaker 1: Will they be killed?
Speaker 2: There's something there needs to be one survivor to call the ambulance or something.
Speaker 1: Totally and you know what, they'll be so well off. I'll write a book, they'll do six two minutes, they'll get endorsement deals, they'll get cash, they'll be the face of brands.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sorry, we're supposed to be talking to an idiot right now.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, this is an easy just you something you've noticed you had to appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if you want to come on with an is it it's me of your own? You can dms at couple of mitches on Instagram or s and it's a text. We've got the text line as well. The number is far to lie a zero two. We do it every Is it just me Monday?
Speaker 1: Correct? Today we're going all the way to Neutral Bay, which is South Wales.
Speaker 4: Just around the corner.
Speaker 2: We could literally kuwe off the balcony and she probably hears.
Speaker 1: People don't know where we are. People might think we're recording in pap New Guinea.
Speaker 2: I think if they've googled Pepsi Palace or Coca Cola place or the Mary McKillop cafe, they know where we are.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you One thing that I hate about doing radio is that Jane. Can I tell you is that is you have to be so ambiguous you don't but the bosses go, we want people listening in Adelaide to think that you're in Sydney.
Speaker 2: In Adelaide, yes, yeah, you can't stupid, instead of saying, oh, it's down in Sydney Harbor. I was going for a stroll at a body of water in the central business this street under.
Speaker 1: A big bridge and a building that looks like a mango that's been sliced up. Someone at Adelaide it's like, oh, maybe they're down on Wilson Street or the high Road, like shut up. And also I have a psychic that comes in georgey in a walker every Thursday night and our studios overlook Sydney Herb and I go, great to have you here, Jegina, she's so good to look at Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 2: It's it's beautiful, doesn't it. People in Brisbane are like, what a liar turn?
Speaker 1: We thought he was just down the right on the story bridge. All right, we're going to Neutral Bay, like I said, but we could be anywhere talking to all right, let me just tell you what happened here. I message this woman and I said, hello, are you free this time? What city are you from? What is your preferred name and your best contact number? Him from Neutral Bay? Here's my best contact no name? Oh really that's her.
Speaker 2: We're going in blind.
Speaker 1: Let's go in blind. Please let the record show that I did ask.
Speaker 2: Good boy, she will just guess.
Speaker 1: Karen, Hello Stephan speaking Sephany.
Speaker 2: That settles that mystery. We didn't know what your name was.
Speaker 5: H Yes, it's not Karen.
Speaker 1: Oh why did you think that? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just had a feeling that you guys just assumed that my name was.
Speaker 1: Going to be literally just said let's call her Karen. Did you Yes, yes, you did that.
Speaker 2: That is I'm aside kick. How are you eavesdropping somehow?
Speaker 5: Yeah I am. I've got eyes and ears everywhere.
Speaker 1: This is like the other day when I when I forget. It's just like that though, I just live forgot. Steph.
Speaker 2: What are you up there today? What have we interrupted?
Speaker 5: You doing work? Actually, which is fine. I'm happy to be interrupted at work.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 5: I work in media? I work in media sale.
Speaker 1: Do you sell my radio show?
Speaker 5: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 5: I think we actually do have an affiliation with your radio show.
Speaker 2: We are in when I work here. But you have brought ad space. Ah, yes, buye a bit more. You've got to the end of the year to get us as much money as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make us some cash please some on the side. Trying to make my own cash here after yourself and the second you've got an I gym, Bradley will count you in then hit us with your thoughts. Okay, no, right, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Do you hate having to for the vacuum to recharge?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, definitely. I feel so seen.
Speaker 5: It's twenty twenty four and we have electric cars and there are dogs going to the moon. But my vacuum sits on charge for fucking weeks. But when I plug it into fifteen minutes the housework, it just dies.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and then you're gonna do it in stages. It's so fucking frustrating.
Speaker 1: I think you guys just have old, old vacuums because batteries die I had to replace.
Speaker 2: I'll have you fucking know that I did not skimp on my vacuum. I got the dear one. You killed me because I'm a bit of a tied us.
Speaker 1: No, not die. I think Sam Sison, your Mitchell, your vacuum is it's like pride and place when you walk into the penhouse, it's there. I love it. It's a very high tech vacuum.
Speaker 2: But I have a theory, Steff, I have no proof to back it up. I have a theory that by leaving it on the charging station all the time, that actually fucks the battery a bit.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: Look, you're probably right, but I just don't have anywhere else to put it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like I can't get to the PowerPoint behind the fridge to turn it off. It's too much.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you just get one of the old school like dysons that have the PowerPoint.
Speaker 3: Playing way not nineteen seventeen.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? You charge, then vacuum, then charge and vacuum. You do it any increments, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, look, sometimes I do. Other times I just can't be sucked and then half plause vacuum then the other half isn't.
Speaker 2: It's just because the charge is so slowly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and mine is the diceon. I was very fortunate enough actually to have a rich friend who donated the dison. But yeah, it's still it's still broken. So I just yeah, the flour is in a constant state of dirtiness.
Speaker 2: And do you know what is also impossible because of the vacuum's going flat so quick vacuuming out the car increment. I just want to get the job done.
Speaker 5: No, I don't have the energy for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, neither.
Speaker 1: You don't go through crystal car wash, Mitchell, Well that's what.
Speaker 2: I do instead, because I'm like, I'll just let them get it done.
Speaker 1: Oh I love you love. I love letting them get it done.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do it in increments.
Speaker 1: Also, vacuuming the car is so humbling. It's like as a macis Chip from thirteen years ago? Is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 2: Are your friend's pigs? Because the amount of rubbish I find in my backseat all the time, I'm like, who's left this can of sun tory here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry about that? Well, thanks Jeff for send you out a totally toe bag. It's on its way.
Speaker 5: Oh perfect. Thanks so much, guys. It's really going to miss you after the end of this year.
Speaker 2: Thanks Darling.
Speaker 5: I've actually been a fan for quite some time. I actually stumbled across Mitchell's videos way back when. I think my favorite one was when he had the dogs painted out on the bus and.
Speaker 2: Some the rock. Oh my tone now polish, right, I'm with.
Speaker 5: You, Yes, it's so polish, way back when. And then that's instantly when I fell in love with the videos, and then obviously started the podcast and seeing Jenner and the cop and I was like, I don't know who these guys are, but I need to be associated with Oh wow, Thanks darn.
Speaker 2: You have been around a while.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jo Karen will never forget you. Thank you for coming on the show. Message Jenna, we'll get you the price.
Speaker 5: I will, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: What a bitch?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to get out of the habit of saying what a sweetheart? Yeah?
Speaker 1: When she was a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: There's so many synonyms for sweetheart, Johnny to look.
Speaker 1: What an angel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a honey?
Speaker 1: Pot a little poodle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: The synonyms come up with beloved, what a boyfriend? Darling? What a boyfriend?
Speaker 1: What a what a darling? Darling's quite cute?
Speaker 2: What a babe? That's not what a flame?
Speaker 1: I'll stick with what a bitch?
Speaker 2: Beaudie part?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cutie part? What a dog? That's too bitchy?
Speaker 5: Gay?
Speaker 1: Don't hate that?
Speaker 2: Poppet? What the whistle? Poppet?
Speaker 1: Poppet? All right, let's go, Thank you, we love you. Still a bunch of episodes to go before we are killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we draw our final breath.
Speaker 1: Correct, and you're all invited to sit and listen and watch while it happens. Of course, Jesus, we'll see you all in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be back on Wednesday. Chat to you then, baby?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add Brief, our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is over, but it's not. It's just a couple of people with ADD having a debrief. You've not been diagnosed, either of you, have you.
Speaker 1: I've been told I don't have it. I've been tested yea, and I don't have ADHD.
Speaker 2: Fuck. That surprises me. That's going to be something wrong with you.
Speaker 1: I think it's called just being very busy. I think my brain has just split in two from doing too many things. Now that's what I'm always thinking about doing other things. But I'm actually quite attentive. Yeah, my attention doesn't my attention doesn't drift.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking about the attention that I think you've got. Add It's like the hyper focusing on certain things. Yeah, but I don't have focus interest, but I'll do it intentionally.
Speaker 4: Last night I went to see a speaker Johann Hari.
Speaker 3: Oh, he writes books like inspirational books and psychology stuff, and Johann Hari it was really interesting and he spoke about ADHD.
Speaker 2: Late Yohan Harry what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was talking about ADHD and how a lot of people are misdiagnosed.
Speaker 1: You said, don't you speaking at hurry.
Speaker 3: Misdiagnosed because there's other things in their life. There are obviously people who genuinely do have ADHD, but then there's others where there's other factors in their life that's affecting them and making them behave in a certain way.
Speaker 1: I've been the two psychologists and I've said I want to be tested for ADHD and I want anxiety medication, and they said you don't either, and will not give.
Speaker 2: It to me.
Speaker 1: Wow, they don't let me have it.
Speaker 2: It's because you're doing the cheery trying to charm them. You were smoothing them. They're like, no, he's capable.
Speaker 1: Do you think we should take wreck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, you're right.
Speaker 2: They make it harder to get diagnosed these days because so many people are self diagnosing. And it's like it was easy for me as I've said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I left our psychologists by the way out therapicially. Yeah. Well, they're chasing me out to settle the bill. No, well I didn't turn up to one appointment. They wanted to charge me for it. I said absolutely not, so I won't go back.
Speaker 2: Late cancelation thing, bullshit.
Speaker 1: Paying you my money for giving me nothing.
Speaker 2: Were they going to charge you in full?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I said no, your office is too hot. She keeps it so hot. The first time. She's like, maybe we should cheat you for hyperthyroidism. I'm like, no, it's because I'm sitting in a fucking furnace.
Speaker 2: Nancy drew one recommendation she gave me, which I was like, I can't believe I'm paying for this. She told me to watch Inside Out, Oh, the Pixar movie, and I was like, pretty straightforward, was like, you have to go to fucking new to give that advice.
Speaker 1: You're like, is that clinical advice that? No? I just really laughed and did.
Speaker 2: You watch it? I haven't watched it yet. Is it good?
Speaker 1: I don't never say that. Ah wow, we really should see it from the basket cases. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll have so much clarity after watching it. Apparently it's good for that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I found the other day my DVD book that my auntie Anne brought me back from Bali, and you know, like a pirated movies that were so big in the early thousands. It was his big black suitcase. You remember having one of these or the disc holders to zip it up and it was discs. But I was flicking through and they weren't actual movie titles because like for the copyright, they couldn't title them the original movie.
Speaker 2: Like Harry Potter becomes Small wizard Boy totally, or.
Speaker 1: I shit you not for Stuart Little and Stewart Little too. It was Small mouse Boy one Small than Mouseboy too.
Speaker 2: Mine Halloween costumes.
Speaker 4: I remember I got Monster Zinc.
Speaker 3: And it was the Monster's Factory one, the Monsters Factory two Monsters.
Speaker 2: You watch it? Is it the same film? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly right? Yeah, fifty First Dates was like went out with you more than once.
Speaker 2: And asked for the money.
Speaker 1: Botanic was boat saying ah.
Speaker 2: Badge of Titanic? Was this called fuck just.
Speaker 1: Right? Head?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was it. I you know what I found hit me when I was home for the long weekend. I found the DVD gameplay of Deal or No Deal with Andrew o'keef.
Speaker 1: The DVD gameplay like the game oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you now on a DVD you can use the remote to navigate the main menu and whatever. It was like a game of Deal or No Deal and you could just choose options. And Andrew o'keeff had pre record a different outcome from prison. Yeah, I was like, do I burn this now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He's a disgrace to Andrew o'keef. Is this at the top of my wardrobe?
Speaker 4: He's a cram I think it's a collector's edition.
Speaker 1: It would be now you could you could do a line off that inspired by him?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Now today we're recording the day of course of Liam Pain's passing.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: I wondered about you, actually, Jenna, because it had hit different for someone who's like a form of one direction in stand.
Speaker 1: Are you fair to us?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I was really devastated.
Speaker 1: Do we know what actually happened?
Speaker 4: He fell from a building third story and he.
Speaker 1: Was having a bit of an episode, was he Yes, that's dreadful. The poor thing. Imagine being famous from such a young age, like he's had such a rough life. Yeah, but then also everything of course going on tough time for him.
Speaker 3: I've got a question, so would you rather just have a normal This was asked by another producer. Would you rather just have a normal life or be super famous from a young age but know that you're going to die at thirty one?
Speaker 1: Oh? What a ridiculous question. I would live my full life.
Speaker 3: No, but if you chose the latter, then you have everything provided for you, no problems.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Yeah, nah, I don like that because we live relatively not why they are the only two choices.
Speaker 4: That's only two choices you can get.
Speaker 1: What would you choose me?
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone would choose the b super famous and diet thirty.
Speaker 3: I feel like young people might what do you mean, you know, like young teenagers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, totally if you're front a lobe, wasn't Did you choose the second?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like, oh, thirty one's ages away and not? Yeah, especially so Jenna you are thirty one, I'd be dead.
Speaker 2: Jenna would be dead thirty one now, oh shit, I forgot that your aged dadh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so good for your age.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jed. I actually realized that. I realized that last week when I said to Jess throw, oh in your twenties, like we all are, and then I was like, actually, not all of us.
Speaker 1: Well just Jenna. Yeah, I mean, we're the host of the show, so please, we're going to end this show while we're in our twenties.
Speaker 2: I could do another two years and I would still be in my twenties. You could imagine if I actually replaced you both because you were too old. Jen, like the last season was with twenty.
Speaker 1: Year olds, that'd be devastating.
Speaker 2: I could get Steven in, I could you could continue.
Speaker 1: We just keep passing the show down to twenty year olds. Yeah, Stephen could do it for eight more years.
Speaker 4: Who we're close to.
Speaker 1: I actually think Stephen's coming on the show soon off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we were talking about that.
Speaker 1: We need to think of a name for the show, like a name for the segment, because I did like the Sean pitch for Sean was Finn And you need to work out what you're going to do to Stephen. Is it going to be?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'll do what you did to Sean. Let's ask all the questions about how the romance came to be. Who asked who out? Who said I loved you first? All that ship?
Speaker 4: Who's the top?
Speaker 2: But I want you to.
Speaker 1: I don't speak over him the utmost respect for him?
Speaker 2: Good? Good? You know that's easy. We can tick that off the bucket list. We've got one. That's another thing we should do on Wednesday. Actually, we got a lot of suggestions for the indein bucket list O things to do before we wrap at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: We need to go through them and veto them.
Speaker 2: Of course, I reckon we put it to a vote, and if two people vote on it, it stays on the list.
Speaker 1: It happens. Okay, all right, let's do it now. Something that I saw on TikTok. It's a trend where you ask your best friend if you could have a freaky Friday situation with them and swap bodies for twenty four hours, what will be the first thing you do?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about this in the anniversary episode. I said that not on purpose, but I would ruin your reputation as the friendly guy everyone often as you.
Speaker 4: We did it before the trend, we did, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Well, what would you do in a serious thing?
Speaker 2: You if I was being you? But do I have the same you know, mannerisms as me. I'm just in a different body.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. No, you have your mannerisms like you don't. You're not me because that is you were you?
Speaker 2: So like I would go into the radio studio and be like, fuck me. I haven't touched a panel for years. I don't know what I'm doing about a package, and everyone goes, what's wrong with correct?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Right? Ship? What would I do?
Speaker 3: That's like when Jamie Lee Curtis was Lindsay lowhand and you had to know how to do the guitar.
Speaker 2: That's the freaky Yeah, I don't know. Would you transfer your house deposit to Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Would you? Would you look at me? Now? Well, out of interest, I.
Speaker 2: Guess I'd have to shower at some point. My god, look at you.
Speaker 1: You would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't seek to do that, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You would if you had to do a wee, well, yeah, you have to hold my penis.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know. I would still sit to pierce. It's me.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know how to pee.
Speaker 1: Well you would. It's the same sort of reflex. Yeah, but it would feel weird, just kind of let go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine Jenna having a dick for a day.
Speaker 1: What would you do, Jenna?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, with Jenna, I want to know what it's like to have a Yeah, you're right, that's during my one day of general. I just got her pregnant, and.
Speaker 1: My god, that's horrific.
Speaker 2: I would explain to Sean. No, I swear it's me, and then we'll have our child, then you have your child, and then I have to explain to you. Now listen.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Perhaps on that note we should end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about that. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening everyone.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you fee at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent.
Speaker 1: So we do see you all idiots in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cautch you on Wednesday. Bye, bar Is It Just Me?
Speaker 1: Podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podca I'll stop