Speaker 1: The Chris Jian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It is decision time. We've got to pick a winner now to win the fifty thousand dollar home renovation thanks to House Rules. High Stakes starts Monday at.
Speaker 1: Seven on seven.
Speaker 2: Before we do that, because there's such a big prize, fifty thousand dollar home at Reno, I have not what two, three, five possible winner sound effects. Now, normally Jack and I would have had to listen before the show, but obviously Jack's working from home. I'm in the studio here, Pantsy's working from home. So we're going to have to do it on air together. So I've got five options. Jack, when we could give some of the great news you've won the fifty thousand dollar home reno.
Speaker 1: Could we be hearing? Hey, well done?
Speaker 3: Starts too slow, Yeah, there will be a pause and people won't know if they've won or not.
Speaker 1: Now what about this? You are the winner in minionaire hot seat. It does sound a bit millionaire. We can't have that. Also that this goes on too long. But they're clapping too long. Yeah, Itri takes me all right, you are a winner. There's a marching band. I'll ad your house right now.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 1: I like that one? All right? What about this you won fifty thousand dollars home runo? Maybe a bitch you cool for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually going to delete that. This show is not cool. I've actually deleted it. What about this one? You are a winner? I like it, but it's distracting. Yeah, it sounds like I'm setting something up coming up next, A.
Speaker 1: Great a swearing parrots.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the one, yeah, marching bat the screeze, Yes, the one.
Speaker 3: That says to me, fifty thousand dollars home renovation screams has just been given away?
Speaker 1: Screams. Okay, so all we ready? Team? Okay?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: When you hear that, do I tell them the news first, then play this or do a go hey, so and so family, it's you.
Speaker 1: You are a winner.
Speaker 2: I tell the winner first, then this I think winner first, then straight into the sound fing and what do you want us to do?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey, yeah, yes, can you do that? All right?
Speaker 1: I think just now you've won the fifty thousand dollars home reno. Hey, hey hey, hey, hey, that sounds fake. She's got to be Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, once more you are a winner.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey, No, that sounds like some strange online boot camp. We'll say nothing and let the winner turk.
Speaker 5: We'll just clap.
Speaker 1: No, that's got that. There's enough sound effects in there.
Speaker 2: I don't need you doing some demented seal impression down the loan page. All right, here are let's chance to the families then that are waiting on the line right now.
Speaker 1: Damon, good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: Are you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: So you are through to the final head to head fifty to fifty chance of winning the fifty thousand dollar home renovation. Tell us about your family. Tell us about the situation the moment before we hear your entry again in full.
Speaker 4: So the family, It's myself, my wife. We've got Charlie who's three and a half, William eight a months, and then we've got a newborn coming in about four to five weeks. We're just about to move into a new house about a week before she comes, so a little three bedroom bedroom house. So this would absolutely change our lives and make sure that we can get a nursery in there with a potential little study book or something as well, because we're working from the dining room table at the moment.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like a.
Speaker 2: Little people your own home office there. All right, damon, let's ever listened to your brilliant entry in full good.
Speaker 3: Luck, Christian. I need areno. I've got three kids under four. Mind is aching body? So I would love a study with tamberflows and a bedroom for my new born patio o oh oh oh oh oh some now fresh goo dining, a place for my ironing. Please upper gola, upper gola gold one four would you please help me, help me help me?
Speaker 2: Outstanding it for outstanding, very very good. I love the bit as well. In the last five seconds, we just clearsed his nose. But he had to clear his nose for different reasons. All right, let's go to who they're taking on right now, and that is the brilliant Domeo family.
Speaker 1: Tracy's on the line. Good morning, Tracy Wine.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 2: Hey, some brilliant entry from you guys. As a dad to teenagers. You're trying to get the teenagers to all sing together. That must have been hard, right.
Speaker 5: They Actually we're pretty keen to do it. It didn't take very much to get them going awesome. Being locked up in the house of giving them something to actually do, get out of their bedrooms.
Speaker 1: So who are we about to hear? Then introduce the band your family.
Speaker 5: I came, my husband, Craig, do Laura, Hi, Hi, first son Lyon and baby tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh he's gonna love that baby. Will your baby will?
Speaker 2: Are you in your cart?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday for tomorrow? Well outstanding entry, guys, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let's hear. Let me renovate you.
Speaker 2: Pitch yellow bees, do be shallow, Lionel's promsal carpital.
Speaker 1: Let's stream, lend me elevate you. Last two shot live this way, but this is where we want to stay.
Speaker 5: Flack and truly buck is great.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the bathrooms blue Lono two, don't even mention it.
Speaker 1: I red LuSE. It's sucking eights too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let me.
Speaker 1: Elevate you. Let me renovate you. There's a hole at the bottom of the stairs. The kids slip down and put it there. Now they don't even seem to care.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 1: Get us out up the eighties. Now, get us out of the eighties. Now, get us sadose eightes.
Speaker 2: Now, please go get us out of the eighties now all right, that is see Brennan entry from the Domel family. Please go, So, Jack and Pats, we have a big decision now Who's to win the fifty thousand dollars home renovation. The winner will be announced next the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show.
Speaker 1: Podcast We Need a Renold Christian O'Connell's House Fan Rules.
Speaker 2: Hundreds of entries this week and I win the big prize to fifty thousand dollars home renovation thanks to House Rules High Stakes. It starts on Monday night at seven on seven. It's decision time now. Two families waiting to find out if they are getting a fifty thousand dollars home renovation.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to ask the team right now. Let's kill the music first of all.
Speaker 2: Then, ladies, first, Pat's who you're gonna go with? You're gonna go with Damon? Is Bohemian a rhapsody song parody? Or are you going for the Domel family? Let me renovate you which way you go?
Speaker 6: Am going to go with Imian?
Speaker 1: He's Bahamian Rhapsody? Loved it? Jack? Your vote please? Okay?
Speaker 3: I am not just doing this to add suspense or to put pressure on you, Christian, but I would have gone, don't do this the male family.
Speaker 1: You've done this. Oh week, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's one vote each. They're both deserving winners, but the winner is Damien Bheman. Rhapsody has won it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have won the fifty thousand dollar home renovation.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Oh thank you so much. Oh amazing. Oh thank you guys. Jesus well done.
Speaker 2: So fifty thousand dollar home reno goes to you and your family.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So describe the scenes at the then we can hear what this means to you. Guys.
Speaker 6: Well, my wife lost the plot. Now the boys have absolutely no idea what's going on. Oh I'm persuade myself. Oh thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You know you were the ones when your entry came in. We were really excited.
Speaker 2: Was one of the early ones last week because we were nervous because there's so much going on in the world right now, what kind of entries we were going to, whether everyone will be up for it. When we heard yours, it was like the first sign. And actually, I think this is gonna be good fun because it was very very good. But listen, you know, I know what this means to your family. You told us about the little baby you can now have a that's on the way, and a nursery that you can finally have as well. So I hope it really does bring some relief on the crowded situation with your beautiful family at home that.
Speaker 6: Damon, Oh you guys have no idea. It's amazing. Thanks Christian, Patty and Jack. Thanks to everyone at Gold one I for this is this is incredible. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Pleasure enjoy Okay, well done, thank you and thank you very much. Then to everyone entered this, You've all been outstanding. You've really made it a great week. I hope you enjoyed listening to it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast