Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: The current person then who got the billboard yesterday is a lovely woman called Cassie, and we loved her yesterday. Her current message is, I'm a forty seven year old, smiley woman.
Speaker 1: You're a forty something, smiling man looking for a dinner date.
Speaker 2: Cassie's back on the show. Welcome back, Cassie, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what the last twenty four hours has been like, but you've been the talk of the town. We've had lots of possible suitors contacting the show.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's promising, as long as the the nighttime ones.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: We've cleaned up the gentlemen. Yeah, we've given them han airbrushing over and dusting off. We have three possible contenders to have a date with you.
Speaker 1: Oh let's start. Let's shouldn't he all right?
Speaker 2: This fast? Well, that's me, this guy contender number one. Thank you, Christian.
Speaker 1: Let's meet bachelor number one home.
Speaker 3: My name is Norman. I'm forty two years old. I'm a country boy and a really easy going guy. I've been focused on work a lot lately, but this will be the perfect escape. My perfect day would be to get out for some good food and some good times. My perfect Saturday night would be kicking back watching a movie, having a few drinks. I don't have any kids, but if she's got them, that's fantastic. I'm a pretty easy going guy, and that's what I look for in a partner. So kad, I'm interested in catching up Keno going on ad eight If you are, that's normal.
Speaker 2: But vibes you're getting from normally sounds a lovely friendly fella.
Speaker 1: You does sound very very very friendly.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: And forty two yeah, forty teeing our children, so yeah, yeah, he sounds quite nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, there's some more sweets in this milk bar. Don't just go for the first once you've seen meet Terry. Thank you Christian Nick. Here's bachelor number two him.
Speaker 4: My name's I'm forty eight years old. I'd love to go to church on a Sunday and keep act. My favorite food would have to be cabanara. My perfect ideal date will be a nice romantic dinner and a walk on the beach. And the one thing I'm looking for in a partner is honesty. Perfect Saturday night for me will be movie night with popcorn. Cassie, I would love to ask you on the date, so please give me the opportunity.
Speaker 2: That's Terry what I vibes are getting from Terry again, lovely guy.
Speaker 3: I like Cabinara too, That's one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: If you like.
Speaker 2: Walks in the ree heavy past today.
Speaker 1: Cabinara?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, one last one though, Timbo, thank you Christian. That till a number three? Say hello.
Speaker 1: Hi. My name's Tim. I'm a hydrophonic letters farmer and I'm forty years old. My interests to include game. I'm pretty average, but I like playing. I like to think my best asset is that I'm funny. My favorite food would be pasta if I was to take you out on a perfect date and be dinner and a movie. When I meet someone, I believe beauty is on the inside and i'd like to have a good time with them. Cassie, Hi, how are you? I'd love to take you on a date. It's a little bit weird and different, but I'm sure we'll have a great time.
Speaker 2: All right, Cassy. That's your third and final suitor there, So Tim, what do you get from Tim?
Speaker 3: The gaming?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm driving myself.
Speaker 3: I don't really get the gaming, but he sounds very nice.
Speaker 1: But I'm gaming you.
Speaker 2: A big pasta as well, but not specific too broad. I like pasta pasta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is past but it wasn't very specific for the cabanara?
Speaker 2: Was that all right? So? What we go to? All those guys there, Norm, Terry and Tim we just heard from we've all so ask them and you can pick which one you'd like to go back to if they were an animal? What animal would they be? And why? Who would you like to go back to? You can pick two guys to go back to.
Speaker 4: Can we say Norm?
Speaker 2: Let's go back to normal? Find what animal Norm would be?
Speaker 3: If I was an animal, I'd a lined because I'm pretty laid back. I love lying in the sun and I love a little bit of mate at an American barbecue.
Speaker 2: There we go, that's just me. Okay, which other one, Terry or Tim? Would you like to find? What animal they would be?
Speaker 1: I will say Tim, If I was an animal, I'd be an elephant because I'm chilled pretty much most of the time. But if I needed to protect my herd, I would.
Speaker 2: Not go to alpha predator. Are those whatever you do? Kids? Don't ever provoke a ligne. No no, no, no tiger, no no no alephant if they get that trunk and squirte you with all that water, Oh that's gonna hurt. Do you trust a natural baby elephant.
Speaker 4: Or the mama?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They are there protective, all right. We then asked all the guys if they could be a piece of furniture, what piece of furniture would they be? Who would you like to go back to to find out what furniture they would be? I would have to ask Terry. All right, let's find out if I was a piece of furniture, would be a chair because I can go anywhere and I love supporting people go anywhere. Terry, Terry chair, I care start selling the Terry chair with an eye instead of a wy Did you take your chair everywhere?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Really? You expect if you go to a expect they'll provide the chair by Does it mean boots and chair? All right? Who else would you like to find out? Norm or Tim? What a piece of furniture they would be? All right, let's go back to Norm.
Speaker 1: If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be an outdoor setting because it's never born meal at an outdoor setting, and I get to line in the stone all day and I feel it always a lot of.
Speaker 2: The party interesting that the guys will go for some version of a seating thing and also to pulling out or setting. The life of the party is a very How was it going around at Carl's yesterday? Those new outdoors settings? They're going to have to get their phone number. I want to hook up again, all right, So decision time, Cassie, who would you like to have the date with next Tuesday, Valentine's Day? During the show, well, Christian Connell's Show podcast