Speaker 1: Head to Chemist's Warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 2: My god, why why.
Speaker 3: It's six am?
Speaker 4: Kiss Breakfast?
Speaker 5: What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going down down?
Speaker 6: Bill?
Speaker 5: Hey Australia. It's Oliver Rodrigo.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm very stuck to be here.
Speaker 8: Thank you grabbing me. I'm very excited.
Speaker 9: I'm a huge front of the show.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys.
Speaker 4: This is Benson Boone.
Speaker 10: I love kiss right here on Kiss Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 3: He's live.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, good morning.
Speaker 11: You're here with Mikey you Amy drive for chemist Warehouse money hollow?
Speaker 8: Did you did you do your census last night?
Speaker 5: It's funny you asked, because no, I did not, And then you and Nat have both been sitting here telling me that I'm gonna get a fine.
Speaker 8: You're gonna get a huge fine. Seven hundred dollars I think is fra.
Speaker 11: I don't know if it's seven hundred twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: I thought it was twenty.
Speaker 5: However, I did send my husband a message asking, well, actually, I just wrote, shit, we were meant to do the census last night, and I'm surprised he's even a wait but he's written back and said, I've done it a lie?
Speaker 8: Is he the life admin guy?
Speaker 5: Or is that you a bit of bo Yeah, but I would have thought he would have like flagged over I've done the census. Yeah, he really stepped up lately. Yeah, what a gry Like I'm gonna go home and give him a back massage tonight.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, maybe make it a little more, you know, No, just that just about.
Speaker 8: But you're all excited and go to sleep. Did you do what Sean? My wife did it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Good, right, so she she will. Yeah, so you do get a fine. It is about twenty bucks. I'm hearing one of our producers, Chelsea, you've got to find you didn't vote.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't believe in it.
Speaker 7: Move states.
Speaker 9: Forgot to vote.
Speaker 4: It was one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 12: It then kept getting sent to my old address, and now I'm on a payment plan for a fine of nine hundred dollars because I forgot to vote.
Speaker 4: Sorry what she waits?
Speaker 8: I always thought it was only twenty dollars or something.
Speaker 5: Because it kept getting sent to her wrong address.
Speaker 4: It kept adding up.
Speaker 12: And they had no sympathy for me, like I called them, and I tried and the way you should have changed your address, and to be honest, I probably should have.
Speaker 8: But nine hundred dollars that's insane.
Speaker 11: I mean, you told me you were going to vote for one nation and Pauline anyway, maybe sure did pay it for you know, not.
Speaker 7: Yet, I'll call her up.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Did you do your census?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 11: I did it with Alana because you meant to do it with whoever's in your home that night.
Speaker 8: And she was with me.
Speaker 5: Last night, staying with you for a while, isn't she.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've got her car because my car is in to get fixed after I've ran into something.
Speaker 5: Is this the first time you've done a little bit of like living together for a long period of time as.
Speaker 11: Might be like three four nights at a time, So it's going to be when I dropped the car yesterday. You said seven business days.
Speaker 4: Like five the weekend, and then another two.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 8: So she was in my house.
Speaker 11: I opened up the laptop and I was like, oh, it's like we're living together, and then yeah, you got it was really boring, by the way, anyone that did it there like the most interesting question that caused a bit of a debate with arts was the housework one And we're not even living together yet, but I just clicked like under five hours, Like I'd just do a vacuum and maybe throw some bleach in the toilet if we're lucky.
Speaker 5: Were house right?
Speaker 4: Three better apartment?
Speaker 8: No house?
Speaker 11: Yeahdom three bedroom? Yeah, but like story, it's no one, but it's just me and Alana. Like one's my study. One's turned into her clothing room. Yeah, like what else do you need to clean?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You're already four days, so she's coming over four days a week. I think it's getting close to to marriage.
Speaker 5: Well, would you propose before living together with her?
Speaker 11: I haven't thought about that now you typically live together. Yeah, okay, we're just doing seven days. Guys, calm down.
Speaker 5: It's a nice little indication of how you guys mesh because living together does change.
Speaker 4: A lot of things.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it is wild that people would actually propose without living with someone first, right.
Speaker 5: Well, in a lot of cultures, like strict Italian cultures and stuff, and you don't you don't live with your fiance, will you even get married?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean thirty one oh six' five if you literally never moved in with, them until you got, married and then you do, it and what if you hate?
Speaker 5: Them, well it's what if you don't?
Speaker 4: Know what you do is my.
Speaker 5: Husband what you do is you move in together and then you knock her up straight. Away so then even when she does realize that you are a bit of a, slob it's too.
Speaker 4: Late you caught with.
Speaker 5: Child you.
Speaker 11: Know the census was, boring but they've done another. One they call it The Pleasure censes all though one sounds more.
Speaker 8: Fun, Yea i've got a few stats on.
Speaker 11: It twenty nine percent of people masturbate every, day every DAY cbf.
Speaker 8: One who's going to own up to every?
Speaker 12: Day?
Speaker 4: No, One, no you don't every.
Speaker 8: Day i'm a.
Speaker 13: Bit shocked that you guys know.
Speaker 9: That you guys, What, NO.
Speaker 8: I can't be. Bothered WELL i was, like you, know eighteen or something.
Speaker 5: WHEN i was, younger for, sure but every day Now i'm so.
Speaker 11: Tired, yeah, exactly three quarters own a sex.
Speaker 8: Toy.
Speaker 5: Obviously there you go, On, yeah a.
Speaker 8: Few how does your husband feel about?
Speaker 5: That he loves them so you don't go to? Sleep, no he's, like, no he encourages me to get them. Out oh, right makes his life easier to.
Speaker 8: Use it on him as.
Speaker 4: Well, NO i.
Speaker 11: Don't twenty eight percent of women, sorry men very, opposite twenty eight percent of men watch pawn every day every. Day how do we feel about? That If ryan was watching it every?
Speaker 5: DAY i, mean, well he doesn't need. TO i shut around the bedroom nude mostly. Porn, yeah in my period Undease, yeah, hey.
Speaker 7: Yeah crit not fingers he's every day, yeah because, yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah most days you i'd say ninety percent of the Time i'm.
Speaker 8: Working on gets wrong with your, partner nothing.
Speaker 5: Nothing he's just not into doing it with.
Speaker 8: Him we did have a full and varied. Life, yeah can you work at these?
Speaker 4: Hours he's a horny devil that.
Speaker 9: Too, yeah, actually that's. Right it's the afternoons when he's at.
Speaker 5: Work, yes, okay.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah because you do the early.
Speaker 5: Hours and also you're, young, right thirty, three SO i, think, yes you are. Young, YEAH i was way horning at thirty.
Speaker 11: Three, yeah then you are at forty three forty, Yeap, oh, SORRY i keep getting that.
Speaker 8: Wrong, okay let's get into the.
Speaker 11: Show there is thousands to be one every day with our pop. Queiz we're going to play at seven and. Eight Harry joosy is joining. Us i'm looking for a brand new wife in A netflix. Show let's Marry. Harry this is. Mental it's like what twenty women or something.
Speaker 4: Twenty he, started, Wishi, yeah.
Speaker 8: That's too, many you?
Speaker 4: Reckon that would be fun or?
Speaker 5: Stressful?
Speaker 8: Oh probably both if they're all mental of.
Speaker 11: Both, yeah you're, right, Okay and a life changing prize is going to be yours to win in only On Kiss. Breakfast we're going to reveal what it is in the next thirty. Minutes all, Right so don't go anywhere right. Now let's Do Trady Versus. Lady you can win a double pass to go and See Robbie Williams.
Speaker 8: Live call us.
Speaker 11: Up to be a Traderer Old lady thirteen one oh six. Five if you want to, play you're On Kiss. Breakfast it's my, Kids, Amy gerrard And Bruno marks.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 11: PLEASE i want to start to say you could go and See Robbie Williams.
Speaker 8: Live we are Playing trady Versus lady right.
Speaker 4: Now good, Morning.
Speaker 7: Chrissy, hello how are?
Speaker 5: You good?
Speaker 4: Morning you're up nice and?
Speaker 5: Early are you off to?
Speaker 14: Work taking my daughter to?
Speaker 15: Work?
Speaker 8: Oh, gosh lazy nice does not?
Speaker 5: Lie, Mom you are such a good.
Speaker 14: Mum she has a, license but she doesn't have a car at the, moment SO i drive.
Speaker 5: Her you're a, yeah giving her in the.
Speaker 13: Morning how old is?
Speaker 14: She she's, eighteen.
Speaker 8: Still kind of a yeah wow. Wow technically.
Speaker 5: She still needs a little. Help so you are single with three kids one?
Speaker 4: Daughter what else have you?
Speaker 14: Got i've got two daughters and one.
Speaker 5: Son oh, Lovely and you drive A Toyota. Kluger and you Never you've never had a big birthday. Party AND i CAN i can understand this BECAUSE i HAD i never really had like a big eighteenth or a big.
Speaker 8: Twillert.
Speaker 5: FIRST i never had a big thirtieth BECAUSE i just had my, Daughter.
Speaker 8: Charlie why not the ode for twenty? FIRST i just.
Speaker 5: Never did twenty ONE i was, overseas and then my, EIGHTEENTH i JUST i don't.
Speaker 4: Know, YEAH i think BECAUSE i had a FAKE.
Speaker 5: Id i've been going out for two years prior TO i.
Speaker 11: Was the SAME i say to twenty one under, eighteen don't do, it because WHEN i turned, EIGHTEEN i was, like, yeah, disappointed special to.
Speaker 5: Celebrate and it sounds like you were a bit the, Same. Chrissy but you did organize yourself a big fortieth birthday and then what.
Speaker 14: Happened, yeah so my kids decided that it's about TIME i was. Celebrated so just on the weekend was my fortieth and we had a, big beautiful birthday lunch planned at our house where my daughter and my granddaughter live with. Me, yep and all the family were coming, down and my granddaughter woke up in the morning with the stomach.
Speaker 16: Bug so we had to call. Everybody, yeah we had to call everybody and say don't. Come and we had all the catering and decorations and, yeah myth was spent a quiet day at.
Speaker 4: Home just do that WEEK i.
Speaker 16: Think so surely you.
Speaker 4: Can do something this.
Speaker 14: Weekend, no, yeah hopefully we'll see how we.
Speaker 4: Go is your granddaughter?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 14: Now, yeah she's okay.
Speaker 5: Now Thank, honestly when every TIME i hear the word, GAS i like get a shiver THE ptsd THAT i. Had when when you have kids in like like preschool and.
Speaker 4: Stuff, oh the. Strow it, honestly it haunts.
Speaker 17: You the.
Speaker 5: Strow all, Right chrissy weighing, in it's seventy five. Kilos she had her party. Pooped It's, cristy.
Speaker 8: Let's go to well he is our. Trader you're a.
Speaker 11: Painter i'm married with two. Girls, mate you got A Nissen. Novara, now you used to be a boxer in THE. Uk tell us about a bad? Injury you had what four?
Speaker 8: Times?
Speaker 13: Probably? Yeah probably not. Her broke my nose three or four times. Fighting the first time was on my second. FIGHT i got caught with a big right hand and my nose just. Popped, oh, blood have blood. EVERYWHERE i ended up winning the fight. SOMEHOW i must have just smothered him and he didn't like, it so won the. Fight i've got my nose, FIXED i think between another. Fight, yeah and then got it clipped. Again and then just every, time every TIME i had, fight it just got opened.
Speaker 8: Up so how's it look? Now does your nose just look?
Speaker 13: Disheveled it's leaning to the, left but it's still it still makes me look quite, handsome So i'm not too worried about. It i've STILL i still managed to get my.
Speaker 5: Wife, wait, so because you wouldn't really bother going and getting your nose fixed if you're going to continue to be a.
Speaker 4: Boxer, RIGHT i did it once.
Speaker 13: Because it was it was helping me breathe getting it, fixed, RIGHT i need to. Breathe so, yeah after, That after.
Speaker 4: THAT i JUST i just, thought have you hung up the boxing? Gloves?
Speaker 5: Now? YEAH i.
Speaker 13: HAVEN'T i haven't boxed for seven.
Speaker 11: Years, now what do you do you care that much about a dude's, nose like if it is a bit or whatever nose like.
Speaker 8: A big thing for, women or we don't really. CARE i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i.
Speaker 4: Don't think.
Speaker 5: So i'm a Real i'm big on like a nice smile and nice. TEETH i don't Think i've ever been with a guy who has a crooked?
Speaker 11: Nose what if he went like all Out Michael jackson, stuff.
Speaker 5: If anyone IF i dated a guy and he had like this beautiful nose job who like pointed like na too?
Speaker 8: Much, yeah it's better to have a bit, rough fit.
Speaker 5: Masculine, yeah.
Speaker 8: It's the punching. Painter, well good luck you.
Speaker 11: Go amy's got your questions all, Right good luck.
Speaker 5: Will what is the name of Cotton ons women Cotton ons women only store that sells active, wear, sleepwear and. Intimates kind of close cotton on, body, right.
Speaker 8: Very.
Speaker 5: Close question? Two what is the maximum temperature on most standard air?
Speaker 13: Fryers don't use? Air give it a, go, mate one, Hundred.
Speaker 4: No two hundred. Degrees, yeah you Like.
Speaker 8: Miami ANYTIME i cook is.
Speaker 4: In the air.
Speaker 8: Fryer, No i'm over only they're.
Speaker 11: Overrated, no WHEN i cook them my, oven it's always two hundred or two.
Speaker 8: Twenty like nothing's ever one.
Speaker 5: Eighty it's always one eighty For, yeah always one eighty fan.
Speaker 11: Force it's that.
Speaker 8: One my food tastes like, shit, yes because.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely butchering. It and ALSO i use my air fryer BECAUSE i don't have to then heat up the. Oven Use god's. Here but it's just.
Speaker 8: A mini, oven isn't.
Speaker 5: It it, Is but it's just without having to preheat. It, YEAH i cook, everything my, salmon my, steak my, chicken, desserts boil my, eggs anything you boil eggs.
Speaker 8: In the air fry, yep all a two hundred Degrees.
Speaker 5: No not a too one eighty, Alright, well last, question and which yellow spice is often used in skin care? Products?
Speaker 6: Yay?
Speaker 11: One by that shit?
Speaker 8: Stains good, boy good?
Speaker 11: Boy will how much does that bloody tumor e stain, Though.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's absolutely. Mayhem if it, spills you're a.
Speaker 8: Gona and does that actually do?
Speaker 5: Anything you should Ask miranda ker.
Speaker 11: That oh, no, no we'll get a long lecture about skin.
Speaker 3: Cow.
Speaker 8: Chrissy here we, go good luck you?
Speaker 7: Ready ready to? Go all, Right.
Speaker 11: Chrissy which fashion brand's logo is a green? Crocodile green Croc?
Speaker 8: Yes is that pronounced? Correctly get me?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 8: Okay you got? One all?
Speaker 11: RIGHT amg is the high performance version of which car?
Speaker 8: BRAND A? Mg YEAH i got this. Car so if you're stalking, me you'll know the. Answer oh give it a just not just. Not It's, mercedes that's there. Anyway Taj burrow is a retired pro in which?
Speaker 11: Sports Taj? Burrow what sports play before he? Retired play is probably not a thing competes?
Speaker 5: In oh.
Speaker 7: What did you?
Speaker 8: Say?
Speaker 7: Hockey?
Speaker 8: Hockey you play? Hockey?
Speaker 5: Surfing he was a. SURFER ti, Breaker it is.
Speaker 11: Tiebreaker, okay let's bring you back. In will you're ready to?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 11: Mate just call out the, yep, alright and he's gonna have it for.
Speaker 8: You here we, go.
Speaker 5: Okay which fast food chain is famous for its eleven herbs and? Spices there you, go there's your birthday, Present.
Speaker 11: Chrissy, congratulations you got yourself a double pass to go and See Robbie williams Brit Pop Australian tour coming To australia In. November tickets on sale now At Frontier touring dot. Com we will, Play, Okay we're gonna play again this time.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow AND i don't know if you're feeling sad, Today. MIKEY i know we gave you a bit of shit, yesterday imping it every.
Speaker 8: Day, Mate i'm immune to. IT i like. It you're flirting with, ME i. Understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, well if you are feeling, sad this is for anyone. Listening there's actually a science backed way to boost your mood. Instantly i'll actually try it out on you.
Speaker 8: Next, Okay Ariana grund playing for you right.
Speaker 11: Now you're On Kiss Breakfast mikey And Amy girard and just gone twenty past.
Speaker 8: Six good, Morning hello on A.
Speaker 11: Harris, yeah you are On Kiss, Mikey Amy, gerard good.
Speaker 5: Morning, so according to, science if you were in a bad mood or you feel a little, down the quickest way to cheer yourself up is to have YOU i, MEAN i could think of a million other things that would jimmy, up but apparently if you have your forearms stroked by your. Partner that is going to make you feel a hell of a lot.
Speaker 4: Better so one hundred and ten people.
Speaker 5: Want to study one hundred ten people were put into a bad mood currently using upsetting pictures that would? Work, yeah like that would probably, well that would make me Feel, YEAH i don't, know want to know what those pictures.
Speaker 8: Were i'd be like animals that are dying or.
Speaker 5: Yeah and so then some of them had their forearm stroked with a, paintbrush, right others had their forearms stroked by a, researcher and then a third group had their loved, ones their partner or their husband come in and stroke their.
Speaker 4: Forearms.
Speaker 5: Yeah those who were stroked by the person that they loved reported a mood boost of up to fifty percent compared to the twenty percent of those who were stroked by a. Stranger, okay so LIKE i could stroke your forearm right, now but it's not going to boost your mood by.
Speaker 8: You're my on air. Partner, yeah, sure But i'll try and think Of i've got to get in a bad.
Speaker 11: Mood, YEAH i can think Of i'm thinking of my childhood dog when it got put. Down, okay as we walked into the say good.
Speaker 5: BYE i shouldn't be. Laughing, sorry that's what you're laughing. At.
Speaker 8: MANDY i know.
Speaker 5: What, ay well you game and you gave.
Speaker 8: With trying to get in the.
Speaker 5: Mood, yeah, okay really.
Speaker 4: Sad he said.
Speaker 11: There's nothing we can. DO i remember going in the vet and giving her that last. Part i'm getting.
Speaker 8: Sad yeah all, Right i'll hold out my forearms. Stroking i'm.
Speaker 7: Sad, OKAY i feel really.
Speaker 11: Sorry feels. Disgusting did you say it's?
Speaker 5: Weird is so? Hairy?
Speaker 8: Yeah that feels good actually mood.
Speaker 11: Okay, wow, Wow i'm.
Speaker 4: Sweaty, okay do you Stroke?
Speaker 8: Ryan ryan.
Speaker 5: Doesn't ryan never has requested a forearms stroke in, particular BUT i now.
Speaker 4: That i've spoken about.
Speaker 5: It he'll often be sitting next to me And i'll put my arm out AND i will make him, like, WELL i always ask for an arm, tickle AND i will always get him to tickle my, arm AND i love.
Speaker 4: IT i love being, tickled or you.
Speaker 5: Don't like all of my kids, before as they're falling to, sleep they roll over and they're like, mum, bacticle, bacticle and they get really excited when my nails grow because it's very different having like the padding of your, fingers giving a bacticle versus. Nails it is the best.
Speaker 11: Feeling, yeah someone called me a freak once, because well into my, Twenties i'd go and Visit mum And i'd just lie on her lap with my shirt up and she'd still scratch my.
Speaker 5: Back oh my, god sold that story on.
Speaker 11: Air still doing that is so.
Speaker 4: Weird my breast feat as.
Speaker 11: Well, no there was no, bet none at that. Point, hey let's do The Birthday. Wheel oh, yeah Our Birthday wheel has just got so much bigger.
Speaker 5: Aiming oh, yeah you could be in the running to win a car every morning here On Kiss breakfast just by playing The birthday wheels, easy it's honestly so if you get on and you can play The Birthday, wheel not only going to win a, prize you can then also win a. Car so everyone between now and the end of the year who spins Our Birthday wheel will not only get a, prize but we'll go in the drawer to win a brand New Cherry tigo four urban.
Speaker 8: Suv just looking.
Speaker 11: At it right, now this is a really nice, car especially if you go like got kids or.
Speaker 5: Anything my brother has literally just bought A CHERRY i don't know which, one.
Speaker 8: BUT i think it's four urban.
Speaker 5: Suv AND i went in it the other day and it's like a. Spaceship it is so high, tech very cool.
Speaker 11: Car all, Right, well it's got to be your, birthday, Okay so thirteen one oh six five to spin the birthday wheel and win score, runs coffee runs and weekend. Fun discover The Cherry Ti go four with a test drive At Cherry. Ride let's do it right. Now if it's your, birthday thirteen one oh six, Five our birthday wheel is up.
Speaker 8: Next ok it's my. Birthday it's my.
Speaker 11: Birthday, yeah birthday wheel is on right. Now happy, birthday twelfth Of. August if you're having a birthday, today so many people have called. Him we will pick, one But i'm So i'm not going to do a shout out To, Christine, Sam, Matt Carly, Brett. Sarah they're all having. Birthdays they haven't made it. Through we'll get to our birthday.
Speaker 8: Caller in a.
Speaker 5: Mind i'll tell you who else is having a birthday. Today celebrity. Wise Kara. Delvine oh, yeah she's a megababe model thirty four to thirty four degrees thirty four years old. Today Dixie, dmilio she's the Big TikTok star with the birth big.
Speaker 8: Sister, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: She's twenty five. Today Tyson, fury you know THE uk. BOXER i know a lot of my friends have Watched At home with The. Furies he is thirty eight, today And sir mix a, lot oh, big that's And Ken Matt laugh sixty three years old.
Speaker 11: Today and you know what one hit Wonder but back in the, day if you've got one hit like one number one In, america.
Speaker 8: It's all you, needed all you. Needed, YES i think it was famously mc hammer spent all the.
Speaker 4: Money oh, wow.
Speaker 8: Moron.
Speaker 5: Yeah Karl stefanovic is fifty two years old. Today and justin To, franklin, Buddy franklin's. Wife she's an absolute, stunner wasn't. She, yes she is thirty five years old. Today so happy birthday to those lovely humans and beautiful. SOUL i think this is one of your favorite, songs, Right jesse.
Speaker 8: McCartney you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Like she came out in two thousand and four on this.
Speaker 8: Day it was such a hit years all, right let's get on to our.
Speaker 11: Birthday Will by the, way just announced everyone that gets on between now and the end of the year for the birthday will we'll not only spin the wheel without the palm, here you're going to go into the draw to win a brand New Cherry tigo Four urban s U. V, So, chanell you're in the drawer for.
Speaker 8: That well, done that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome thank.
Speaker 11: You, yeah, Birthday.
Speaker 8: Chanel, yeah what's happening? Today to celebrate what's going?
Speaker 18: On i'm going on my way to.
Speaker 14: Work i'm a hairdresser working with today and then a long boozy lunch on the weekend with the.
Speaker 5: Girl, yes that sounds like the best kind of.
Speaker 11: Birthday bottomless one of these bottomless Bottom, yeah get out of, control don't.
Speaker 8: THEY i saw people doing bottomless. Margaritas. Yeah did they just keep making them and just keep?
Speaker 5: LIGHT i THINK i did a bottomless margarita lunch a couple of months.
Speaker 4: AGO i do think they were pre batched BECAUSE i RECKON i had about.
Speaker 5: Twenty miles AND i was still. Fine SO i was, like is there any tequila in?
Speaker 3: These?
Speaker 8: Yeah, right so they watered down and pre.
Speaker 5: Made, YEAH i think. So, hey bottomless rose was a good.
Speaker 8: One so now let's spin that wheel for. You here's out like the Pom let's go. Mates thank you.
Speaker 10: Number, Twelve number, Twelve you've won the ultimate date NIGHT i have not said it, yet with a mouth watering dinner and drinks At strato Roofs off In, melbourne plus overnightcommendation at The Oakwood.
Speaker 8: Premiere oh so, good so.
Speaker 11: Good number twelve for the, TWELFTH i, think is what you were, Saying. Shanel, yeah, yeah, Yeah, well congratulations you got.
Speaker 8: That and let's hope you get The cherry To go four as. Well, OKAY i hope so to.
Speaker 5: Thangs all, right.
Speaker 11: The birthday will back again, tomorrow and remember that if you call in and you get, on you could be winning The Chero Chero yeah And cherry To go For Urban suv And.
Speaker 5: Chanel you've got to pick our birthday.
Speaker 8: Song, yeah ready to? Go, okay, yeah, Ready well we're going to carry. Over you.
Speaker 5: Lost my carryover, song which no one picked yesterday is The fugi Is Killing Me. Softly it's just a bit of a, downer no, way it's a viby.
Speaker 11: Song all, Right i've.
Speaker 8: Picked, god no one's talked about this guy in a long. Time oh my.
Speaker 5: GOD i used to love this, Song Keaven little.
Speaker 8: Remember THAT.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 18: DO i actually remember both of.
Speaker 14: THEM i Think i'm going to be amy BECAUSE i think it Was romeo And.
Speaker 18: Juliet, YES i don't, know BUT i think.
Speaker 8: So all, right let's do. It it's your. Birthday you get to pick up well.
Speaker 11: Doat, Day?
Speaker 5: Chanel thank?
Speaker 11: You all, right our first. Calls anything you want to talk about this? Morning what's going? On call in thirteen one oh six. Five you might have heard ask chat about something and you want to, comment or there.
Speaker 8: Is something going on in the.
Speaker 11: NEWS i don't know your, life, whatever because it's over to you for first, calls all, right thirteen one oh six, Five call, in tell.
Speaker 8: Us what's on your? Mind here you?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 8: Amy you getting your?
Speaker 11: Pick, Yes fouji's playing right, now sway TO a. Seven you're on Kiss, Mikey, Amy, Gerard Hello. Keller first, calls, now what's on your? Mind thirteen one oh six. Five Hello, Lara.
Speaker 5: Hey, lara good, Morning how are you?
Speaker 8: Good what?
Speaker 4: Up what are?
Speaker 15: Up just calling for.
Speaker 16: A little bit of?
Speaker 18: Advice, Sure so heading To bali this. Weekend it's like our first family.
Speaker 14: Trip amazing And i've got a.
Speaker 18: Little, toddler so first time traveling with a. Toddler any advice and how?
Speaker 4: Old how old are toddler?
Speaker 8: Too don't do?
Speaker 11: It don't annoy everyone on the plane's already.
Speaker 9: Booked.
Speaker 5: Yeah two is an interesting age, though because it's when they're like walking and they're very energetic and.
Speaker 8: Annoying, well they're not.
Speaker 5: Annoying that's a beautiful little, baby is it boy or a?
Speaker 4: Girl little?
Speaker 16: Girl?
Speaker 4: Okay is she into? Coloring?
Speaker 15: In?
Speaker 4: Like could you get some activity? Books?
Speaker 19: Yeah i've packed a little.
Speaker 18: Path i'm just worried it's not gonna it's not gonna entertain, her And i'd hate to be that.
Speaker 8: Annoying what's b?
Speaker 5: Bari six? Hours i've done six hours with my kids To, Bali and for, me my kids are just garbage. Guts they have like black holes in their. Stomach So i've packed six hours worth of. Snackspace they just. Ate they Had nintendo. SWITCHES i mean, mine we're a little bit older Than.
Speaker 8: Lara's, yeah two's. Hard hang, on aren't you? Going you're going To? Italy i'm.
Speaker 4: Going i'm going away on next week On.
Speaker 8: Tuesday you taking the?
Speaker 5: Kids, No i'm, Not, no you know, This i'm not Taking i'm not taking my three kids To, italy.
Speaker 8: Right so you're going to be there without.
Speaker 4: Them, YES i.
Speaker 8: Am so you don't need to worry about flying with. Them they're older, now.
Speaker 4: Anyway they'd be.
Speaker 5: Fine oh we've never done a long international. Flight the longest we've flown to Was.
Speaker 8: Vietnam, yeah it's about eight.
Speaker 11: Hours, yes, yeah, yeah, Yeah So, LARRA i think what she's telling you is coloring books.
Speaker 5: And loads of. Snacks AND i don't know is she INTO i MEAN i don't normally want to encourage screen, time but like IF i always say on, planes it can be in their very evil and, like is she Into Miss? Rachel?
Speaker 18: Oh she loves.
Speaker 4: Her, YEAH i would.
Speaker 11: Maybe get.
Speaker 4: She's like a preschool.
Speaker 5: Teacher, basically it's quite good and entertaining for young ones kids. LOVER i would maybe take on an, iPad lots of snacks and some coloring IN i mean maybe stickers or.
Speaker 8: Something, god This Miss rachel's up on the.
Speaker 6: Screen Miss rachel is on at home all the.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 5: And she's kind of educational as. Well so the, oh, wow you've actually got her, baby and we'll have so much fun.
Speaker 7: There you're.
Speaker 4: Gay nursery kids love.
Speaker 5: Her this is my line on all the, Time Miss rachel and The.
Speaker 11: Wiggles, YEAH i THINK i was talking To it Was nat that talked about it the other. WEEK i think you don't want to have to have children's programs playing and like music in the.
Speaker 7: Car, Correct so children's programs you have. To but music in the car is well Where i'll draw the line because unless the, KIDS i, know you can put kids music on in the, car they'll never know any. Different And i'm not driving around listening to. That, hell Miss, rachel that the car is an a.
Speaker 5: Way it's a sacred space for the for the. Parents, yeah all.
Speaker 8: Right let's go To.
Speaker 11: Jess you're on for first. Calls good, Morning Hey, Dad.
Speaker 19: Good, morning how are you? Guys good? Morning, Okay so last NIGHT i was driving For. Macis this was at like near Around Liverpool Orange growth In. Sydney there was a star in the sky and THEN i don't, Know i'll just look at it BECAUSE i thought it was like a really big. Star next minute it struck down orange and like it landed a little, bit it landed on.
Speaker 8: Trees so, alien, yes we're thinking OF. Ufo i'm thinking.
Speaker 19: It's, aliens but like no sort to believe me describe it.
Speaker 8: Again so you're driving and you saw.
Speaker 19: Driving, yeah and then it was a white star out of. Nowhere that star went down like with in zerup in one second into the tree and then like it like bursted like. Orange but THEN i wasn't sure that medior or like aliens or like what is?
Speaker 8: That anyone else say?
Speaker 11: It call thirteen one oh six five if you were in the southwest Of sydney, Area, yeah, YESTERDAY i could have been a. Drone got of drones around.
Speaker 19: Me no, way, Drone no way that drone wind so far it was like zo for one second street to the floor, right so.
Speaker 8: It's gotta be. Aliens then it's.
Speaker 4: YEAH i think.
Speaker 9: HERE i saw something really similar a couple of months. Ago but it was A saturday night AND i was at the, pub SO i THOUGHT i was just. Drunk but Now i'm thinking MAYBE i actually saw a media or go over this.
Speaker 8: Park other people would have seen, it.
Speaker 5: Though unless the little ones, right could they be little tiny a little tiny?
Speaker 4: ROCK i don't.
Speaker 8: Know, YEAH i don't. Know I'm i'm no. Geologist thirteen one oh six. Five if you saw, it do? YOU i don't even really a lot of that stuff you don't.
Speaker 5: Look at the. Sky i'm always outside looking.
Speaker 8: At your stargays a. Area, YEAH i.
Speaker 5: Am gonna sit around the fire and have a glass of redder.
Speaker 8: Redder, well, yeah you just sit. Around you just want to get, Yet.
Speaker 5: NO i should have a glass of wine out in. Nature all, right it's.
Speaker 11: Ten to seven the time right now we've got to crow. At but here a celebrity gossip coming?
Speaker 8: Up what's?
Speaker 14: Up?
Speaker 7: Yeah which celebrity had her tits out in front of her?
Speaker 4: Dad i'll tell it?
Speaker 7: Out?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 8: Okay yis.
Speaker 4: Celebrity?
Speaker 8: News you like, that, Guar let's get some celebrity. News here is? That good morning?
Speaker 7: Morning so, Yeah Jamie oliver has called for a ban on something you probably wouldn't. Expect he was talking in this new interview and he said if he could ban one thing in the entire, world wouldn't be, Guns it wouldn't be any of. That it'd be chewing. Gum oh really is his reason.
Speaker 11: Why but IF i could ban, anything it will be chewing. GUM i was walking up the street the other day and the whole street was ruined with a patchwork quill of chewing.
Speaker 7: Gum so and in case you didn't. Know singapore had actually banned gum for the last few. Decades nineteen ninety two apparently is when it went in place because of these vandals kept sticking chewing gum to the sensors on the train, doors so when people walk up the train, doors weren't noticing people there and just. Closing that seems like such a stupid thing to, do but, anyway in two thousand and, four they did partially lift that band to allow the sale of, therapeutic dental and nicotine, gums but still mostly banned nicotine.
Speaker 4: GUMS i love.
Speaker 5: Gum this would this would be detrimental to. ME i chew gum every single. Day, Really i'm with. HIM I i'm in my mouth right. Now really, yes, yeah but that means you're good at it.
Speaker 7: Because you're not. Annoying AND i didn't even know you had. Gum AND i never chew with my mouth.
Speaker 5: OPEN i ACTUALLY i have a proper phobia of people who chew with their mouth. Open. Yeah and whatever motomia or, something it's called misophonium. Metasophonia, yeah that, THING i WILL i have to get up and physically leave a. ROOM i chew it AFTER i have a meal and it's actually really good dental. Hygiene like even my dentists used to tell me it's good to chew, gum AND i chew it for like thirty minutes and THEN i put it in a.
Speaker 8: Bin SO i hate.
Speaker 11: It but you're you're, right we can't see you doing, it like that's right on. That but like, PEOPLE i find it rough people that are always.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah it seems to be like a fashion trend at the moment for the slapping, Gum, like, yeah people do it in videos and yeah they're bulldog.
Speaker 5: Eating it's very.
Speaker 7: Nineties they used to do it with like bubble gum in nineties hip hop Film.
Speaker 5: Big, Bubbles hubba, bubba, yeah bubba and juicy.
Speaker 8: Fruit that was. Good you could blow the. Bubble MAYBE i do like.
Speaker 11: Gummer, yeah but you do you look like rough when you're constantly chilling.
Speaker 7: Her, NO i. Agree i'm not a. Fan Hey american model and television Personality Brooks. Nada do you know who she?
Speaker 4: Is, yes she's this hotty blonde.
Speaker 7: Hair she's also going to be in the new Bay watch reboot that's coming out at the start of next. Year Why i'm talking about her is she's going viral at the moment because she's on holiday with her family In. Sardinia what was, That, Sara sardinia And, Europe, Italy italy down the, Going, Lily i'm, not but it was definitely on the. Cards, Okay, well she's holidaying there with her, family and she's on a super yacht and she's loving. Life and she he's hanging around topless in front of her whole. Family And i'm talking her mum and even her. Dad so you can add the photos looking at, it sure, is so you can see she's twenty, nine so her dad looks relatively young in, honesty but that's why he's, like what would you, say a meter away from, her like having a normal, conversation like LIKE i would with someone in the.
Speaker 4: Office she fully boobs. Out not even the poor.
Speaker 5: Dad he's got three or four. DAUGHTERS i think there's four of, them four. Neightors the wife's. There they're obviously very body, positive very.
Speaker 4: Comfortable is it Very?
Speaker 8: European isn't? It it is Very?
Speaker 5: EUROPEAN i draw the line IT i wouldn't Get i'm probably quite open and body positive and comfortable in my skin around my, family BUT i would not walk around with my tits out in front of my dad at this.
Speaker 7: Age but, wait are you walking around nude in front of your?
Speaker 5: Kids? Yes? Absolutely what how old are they now?
Speaker 4: Though ten and?
Speaker 8: UNDER i don't want to see mom in the nud ten.
Speaker 7: Ten basically a?
Speaker 5: Teen my kids still jumping a shower with me AND i washed Every. Yeah, no, yeah my daughter has a shower with.
Speaker 20: Me.
Speaker 7: Daughter i'm less offended.
Speaker 5: BY i.
Speaker 7: Know so your sons are eight and.
Speaker 4: Six, yeah, yeah eight year.
Speaker 5: Old, yeah they're not trying to cover. Up neither of you have, kids so you don't. Understand it's not like that and your getting nude With my parents were always quite.
Speaker 4: Well it was.
Speaker 5: Never a big, deal like your body was your, Body like IF i had to go in and talk to my dad WHEN i was fourteen and he was in the, shower like, going, yes, OKAY i come from a, yeah we are probably a bunch Of i've never seen either of my parents naked like ever, ever AND i don't AND i don't plan on my kids seeing me naked beyond.
Speaker 4: LIKE i do think it's a Like european. THING i think a lot Of european People i'm, YEAH i, said, NO i, SAID.
Speaker 5: I think it's A european thing that they are quite. Private, yeah they're a little bit more conservative when it comes to like being nude in front of the.
Speaker 11: Parents, right it's Like French european And Italian, european and then there's Like. Croatian but the point is you get nude in front of your. Kids you used to your dad's in the shower and, dad what's going.
Speaker 4: On i'm not staring it his.
Speaker 5: Twigging, no we're not trying to sexualize.
Speaker 7: IT i know that it's nothing weird in that, way BUT i still think seeing your parents, nude even if you're, not that's. Bizarre being around them while they're nude at that age is. WEIRD i want to do a quick whip Around Sean fraser nude in front of like your.
Speaker 6: Parents, NO i never saw my parents name all right out.
Speaker 7: To the phone, Room alec the.
Speaker 11: POM i Think i've probably seen them naked at some.
Speaker 7: Point, yeah by, Accident, yeah purpose house anyone else here in a nude house?
Speaker 9: Thing, yeah but only, incidentally like if you needed to run to quickly finding from the laundry a towel or.
Speaker 4: Something, yeah it was never like on, Purpose.
Speaker 12: CHELSEA i still walk into my mum to out with her while she's in the.
Speaker 7: Shower, yes so.
Speaker 8: DO I, yeah you're like twenty eight or, Something, yeah twenty.
Speaker 4: Eight, Yeah i'm forty AND i.
Speaker 5: WOULD i, would literally if my mum was in the bedroom AND i just got another, SHOWER i would happily and very comfortably walk in and start getting changed in front of.
Speaker 8: Her when are you going to stop doing it in front of your? Cat?
Speaker 7: Yeah where do you draw the line with the? Kids?
Speaker 5: THOUGH i DON'T a body is a body like my.
Speaker 4: BODY i don't.
Speaker 7: Know he's foreign to. Me it's so foreign to. Me i'm not saying it's right or, wrong BUT i find.
Speaker 5: IT i think it's more when they start saying, like, oh don't come in. MUM i obviously will respect, that of, Course and Like ryan wouldn't walk in On charlie having a, shower, no god, Dah and that's just she hasn't said anything and she wouldn't, care but he's just made. THAT i think it's when the men start to, Go LIKE i think when my boys, start you, know going through puberty and.
Speaker 4: STUFF i don't want to go in.
Speaker 5: THERE i don't want to go in. There they don't want me in there vice. Versa but it's really not a big deal for us in my. Family nudity is not a big, like oh big deal kind of.
Speaker 8: Thing, Offended oh, cool you can be.
Speaker 5: Offended?
Speaker 4: Bud did you call Him? Bob? BUD i called.
Speaker 8: You more than, Nudity get. Nude if you, want as well.
Speaker 11: Man for more celebrity, news you can go and get Our Kiss breakfast podcast on the free iHeartRadio. App, okay we give away thousands of dollars every morning with our pop quiz our first chance right now calling if you want to do. It thirteen one oh six Five hello on A Harris, yeah thanks To Chemist. Warehouse you are On kiss Mikey Amy. Gerard we were just talking about how you're nude all the time at, home ain't?
Speaker 5: You oh my, god you want bring me. Out you've painted me out to be this like nudist who just struts around her entire household.
Speaker 11: NUDE i.
Speaker 5: DON'T i WILL i have a shower and walk into my bedroom to get. Dressed and if a child comes in or your, child, yeah one of my, kids not.
Speaker 11: A kid off the.
Speaker 5: Street but if one of my kids comes in and is talking to me While i'm getting. Dressed, YEAH i don't like rush them out the door or anything like.
Speaker 11: THAT i feel like it's like fifty to, fifty, right you're other a. FAMILY i never saw my parents. Nude, YES i never want.
Speaker 8: To and that's.
Speaker 5: Probably Because i've come from a family where it was never a big deal in our household.
Speaker 4: Either it was never.
Speaker 5: Sexualized it was never it was never a big, deal and it wasn't. People we weren't just walking around everywhere. Nude it was just like from showers to. Bedrooms and for me with my mom as, Well LIKE i will never feel uncomfortable being nude around my.
Speaker 4: Mom she's a.
Speaker 5: Woman you get changed in gyms around other women. Nude you don't question. It it's just just a.
Speaker 4: Body it's a matter of.
Speaker 5: Fact it's sexualizing, it my, Cab i'm you're making it.
Speaker 11: Weird i'm just asking. Questions jason's called, In, Hello Hey. Jason, yeah what did you want to say about?
Speaker 2: It, Yeah i'm making Parents but, yeah up with a family going through. SCHOOL i Was swedish and they had no doors on any of the bathrooms or any of the. Bedrooms oh, wow did so you could go there after? School and his mum would be there in the shower and the cable.
Speaker 5: Or, okay see so that is so. Weird so you're over there just having a little plate date after school and the mum's dropping a deuce in the toilet and you've got a four birds view of.
Speaker 11: It that's A swedish mum wearing clogs and.
Speaker 8: He WEARS i think it's The.
Speaker 11: Dutch, yeah good on you. Man all, right, hey pop quiz pop quez Que, yeah let's do it your pop. Queiers we give away thousands of bucks every. Morning we're about to do it. Again and we've Got christine.
Speaker 4: On, Hello Hey, christine you get a.
Speaker 8: Nude christine or you keep it keep your clothes on around the. Family, No i'm not a nudie. Unfortunately yeah that's, okay you're.
Speaker 19: Normal body would.
Speaker 5: No but even, this this is a big, thing like it's normalizing that all bodies come in different shapes and.
Speaker 4: Sizes like, yes.
Speaker 8: And he's got your.
Speaker 11: Questions all, right good, Luck.
Speaker 5: Christine question number one who released an album Called Kylie? Minogue, yes name a superhero that wears red.
Speaker 19: As a flash complete.
Speaker 5: The title of This Shania twain song, MAN i feel.
Speaker 4: Like a, Woman albo.
Speaker 5: Is making headlines about joking about after joking about the melons of Witch Prime Minister.
Speaker 11: Oh so?
Speaker 5: Passed who's Taller rihanna Or Zendaiya? Rihanna what is the name of the train in The Harry potter? Franchise which famous drummer survived a fatal plane crash in two thousand and? Eight who is the leader of The Jackass Prankster?
Speaker 16: Crew?
Speaker 14: Oh can?
Speaker 7: Remember?
Speaker 4: Past name a?
Speaker 5: Coach on the very first season Of The Voice australia in twenty, Twelve Past Michelle andrews And zara McDonald host Which ossie pop culture Podcast.
Speaker 11: Past you're going?
Speaker 15: At?
Speaker 4: Really who you got the first three?
Speaker 5: Rights So albo is making jokes about The JAPANESE. PM i haven't seen the jokes about.
Speaker 4: Melons what's the deal?
Speaker 8: There Sean fraso's joking about?
Speaker 5: Melons i'm, Assuming i'm assuming the fruit? Melons have?
Speaker 8: You, Oh we're?
Speaker 5: Good, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 11: Know it was just.
Speaker 6: So it was on a, PODCAST i, think and he just said something about he did some gesture with the melons or.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i think IT'S i think it's.
Speaker 9: Yeah it was the same podcast where he did the shag. Marry that whole podcast has got him in a lot of. Trouble but he made a joke about The Japanese Prime minister And melon's but it was kind of.
Speaker 8: Inappropriate, well she's, female she's. Female?
Speaker 5: Correct, yes, good, Wow. Okay zendaya is actually taller Than rhianna. Unfortunately Hogwarts express is the train in The Harry potter, franchise And Travis Baker barker was the famous drummer who survived the fatal plane crash in two thousand and. Eight Johnny knoxville is the leader of The Jackass Prankster. Crewe we were looking For Delta Goodrum, Seal Joel madden Or Keith.
Speaker 4: Urbham they were.
Speaker 5: All of the. Voices they were all of the coaches on The voice in twenty and, twelve And Michelle andrews And Zara MacDonald Host.
Speaker 11: Shameless well good on you, anyway three out of, Ten, christine another chance coming up before, eight so keep it right, here, Hey up, Next Harry josey is looking for his wife.
Speaker 8: On a brand New netflix.
Speaker 11: Show Called Let's Marry. Harry he's going to join us on air. Next there's something like twenty women.
Speaker 4: Boring twenty Fiance oh my.
Speaker 8: God all, right we'll get him.
Speaker 11: On you're listening To Kiss Breakfast Mikey Amy gerard twenty past seven the.
Speaker 8: Time now.
Speaker 2: He's well.
Speaker 3: Done, hey It's Harry.
Speaker 11: Jasey all, Right Harry, chelsey the star of the New netflix Show Let's Marry. Harry he caught up With amy and you can watch it as. Well Let's Marry harry only On.
Speaker 5: Netflix, Okay, Harry, so congratulations on your. Marriage you are officially now off the. Market how does it.
Speaker 3: Feel it's, Great it's a good. Feeling we love.
Speaker 5: LOVE i want to understand what is your beef With australian, women BECAUSE.
Speaker 4: I remember you going On Too hot To.
Speaker 5: HANDLE i remember watching you on, there AND i remember you you were like the Only aussie on, there, right, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 3: Only AS i.
Speaker 20: WAS i don't have any beef at all Of australian. WOMEN i would have loved if there was some on the. SHOW i didn't cast, it SO i don't know WHAT i was walking.
Speaker 3: INTO i thought it was.
Speaker 20: Going to be, internationally, yeah all of the, world but apparently.
Speaker 5: NOT i feel like When american women or just even women from any other country meet An ossie, guy it's like the, accent probably the freckles over the, nose the fact that you can play cricket like and you're a bit Of, alarican LIKE i feel Like ossie people women and men in, general like we've got quite a good sense of, humor right, yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Absolutely and it's just LIKE i Think american women and we love, them like not all of them like, this BUT i didn't take everything a little bit more serious and whereas like that you can just have.
Speaker 5: Fun and, YES i remember going over to THE. Uk we moved over there for like a year with my whole, family AND i was like a rotund looking little thing and with like frizzy hair and, freckles BUT i had this Wicked australian accent AND i could batter cricket ball and everyone in grade six just wanted to date. Me not BECAUSE i was good, looking not BECAUSE i was good, looking BECAUSE i was.
Speaker 3: Auzsye right, yeah well, No i'm sure.
Speaker 11: Looks, no there's no looks back.
Speaker 5: Then so this show of yours twenty fiances you start out, with, like is that every guy's wet? Dream or was that a little bit more stressful than a lot of men probably think.
Speaker 3: They should have capped it at.
Speaker 20: FIVE i think dating twenty people in any, way shape or form is incredibly, stressful and twenty like very you, know unique personalities and different. Personalities it was a lot like it was really like the first few days trying to figure out who's, Who like some people were just.
Speaker 3: Spawn in And i'm, like were they here the whole?
Speaker 4: Time idea on the?
Speaker 3: Way, yeah, yeah, YEAH i had no.
Speaker 5: IDEA i well we obviously In australia we've got Like The, bachelor The, bachelorette AND i just think to, MYSELF i actually don't know what woman would put herself on this show and like fight for a, Man AND i know that you probably get a lot of women who summer bit more you, know, reserved and they sit back and they want you to approach. Them and then you get the other girls who are a little bit more aggressive and they like bit dog eat dog and they come for.
Speaker 4: You what was more appealing for, you the ones that were.
Speaker 5: Really progressive with their advances or the ones who kind of played it.
Speaker 20: COOL i think the ones that played it cool kind of worked better for, Me like because of the, environment like that you're being forced to talk and to.
Speaker 3: Communicate and the.
Speaker 20: Hangout so it was going to happen organic or that's not, organically but it.
Speaker 3: Was it was going to. Happen they were going to make it. Happen but, yeah it. Was it was really intense AND.
Speaker 20: I was trying to figure out IF i did like, that IF i did like the laid Back, yeah it was pretty pretty.
Speaker 5: Incredible and so you are now officially. Married there's obviously you get married on the. Show i'm not going to give away any, spoilers but is it an, act like was it a proper wedding or do you get to go and do that?
Speaker 4: Again proper?
Speaker 20: Wedding THEY i think with the, paperwork they're just waiting for it all to come.
Speaker 3: Out so see what happens with.
Speaker 4: That so were your parents there and?
Speaker 3: Stuff, yeah my mom made the trip, out so she was.
Speaker 20: THERE a couple of my sisters were, there and then obviously my nieces and. Nephews pretty pretty wild and like a weird experience to see them For, like my mom was the first time in maybe a, year And i'm, like, Hey, mom this is What i'm doing.
Speaker 3: Now very.
Speaker 20: Random it was like. Weird it was weird to catch. Up BUT i was also getting.
Speaker 5: Married Here's, hey, mom so good to see. You this is my new wife who you've never.
Speaker 3: Met, basically, hey do you want to do you want to meet?
Speaker 12: HER i.
Speaker 20: DON'T i don't know how this, works AND i think, everyone especially if the cameras.
Speaker 4: Are, There, oh it would have been so nerve.
Speaker 5: Wracking and obviously you went on these other reality shows, beforehand too hot to. Handle and then you've obviously had a few years and you've dated a lot of, women and you've had a bit of an f boy. History is there Any is there a moment in your life where like light switch flicks off and you, Go i'm actually done with all this AND I i really want to find someone wholesome AND i want to settle.
Speaker 20: Down, basically when my dad crossed over to the other, SIDE i was, sorry is in their kids and in their.
Speaker 3: Husband it's all. Good it.
Speaker 20: Happens and basically that, MOMENT i was, LIKE i really, WISH i really WISH i had this AND i could.
Speaker 3: Show him my family and my wife and people like my.
Speaker 20: People BUT i didn't have. That AND i filmed a lot of stuff for my future family. Him but that was kind of the moment WHERE i was, LIKE i really need to take this very.
Speaker 5: Serious, Yeah so then you just went on another reality show and got yourself twenty. FIANCES i, mean it makes total, sense right because at least the odds are in your. Favor surely one of these girls is going to be wifey.
Speaker 4: Material was your current wife.
Speaker 5: Okay with you hooking up with like eleven women in the one?
Speaker 2: Night you know?
Speaker 3: What she was pretty confident and she was all good with it because it was just, like this is kind of the experience that we're.
Speaker 5: Doing, YEAH i guess was she very?
Speaker 4: Secure was she one of the? Eleven? Though at LEAST i think?
Speaker 3: SO i hope.
Speaker 5: SO i think. So it's so, good so a.
Speaker 3: LOT i don't know WHAT i was doing.
Speaker 4: Obviously before you went on the.
Speaker 5: Show and in your, past was there ever a night where you've topped?
Speaker 4: That do you?
Speaker 5: Reckon you've ever kissed more than eleven women in the one? Night?
Speaker 3: NO i usually limit myself at like, Four.
Speaker 5: So, yeah you cap yourself out at.
Speaker 8: Four all.
Speaker 5: Right, So mikey AND i recently spoke about sharing our location with you, know partners and stuff and is it right or? Wrong and sharing passcodes and stuff with your, Partner like would you share your location with your, wife.
Speaker 3: Share my, location my past, code literally whatever she. WANTED i think that's, like, yeah no.
Speaker 5: Boundaries some people think that that's too far an invasion of people's. PRIVACY i personally am, like if you've got nothing to, hide and you're not hiding, anything you're not doing any shady, shit WHY i wouldn't You.
Speaker 20: Right, YEAH i just think it's, like, yeah what's the, point because then you're gonna have, That they're gonna put doubts in their, head like just be from the.
Speaker 3: Jump if you want to go through my, stuff do whatever you, need like it's all everything's fine on my. SIDE i don't. KNOW i used to be the opposite in the, past WHERE i was, like, oh this is. MINE i don't want you to look at.
Speaker 20: IT i don't want to see my you, know my group chats and my guys also like who cares if it's your, person nothing should.
Speaker 11: Better we'll be back With Harry chelsey more coming up up with the seron, kids, Correctors, mikey.
Speaker 8: WHEN i did your, right good, Morning he's. Welcome, hey It's Harry.
Speaker 3: Jousey give me.
Speaker 16: All.
Speaker 11: Right Harry chelsea was hanging out with us this.
Speaker 5: MORNING i can't Believe Harry jolsey is off the market after all these, years and you've had some. RELATIONSHIPS i thought you were With Anna paul at one. STAGE i was, like oh my, god Two izisy, together BUT i don't know what that.
Speaker 4: Was but you fair in love.
Speaker 8: Right so.
Speaker 20: Yeah so basically WHEN i was back In, AUSTRALIA i was with the person and the show with and basically we've been spotted and it'd been.
Speaker 3: Paged So i've freaked. Out netflix is calling. Me what are you guys? Doing you shouldn't be, together shouldn't be in.
Speaker 20: Public SO i was, Like, anna can we post a million things so people think we're?
Speaker 3: Together and that's what.
Speaker 4: Happened, oh well.
Speaker 5: PLAYED i don't think Anyone so everyone thought you were at A paul. Instead, okay that's a cute little. Detour fooled me as. Well all, Right, well if you are such an open, book do you want to play a little game with? Me it involves me asking some questions and you just giving me the honest answers in regards to stuff that's on your.
Speaker 3: Phone, perfect let's do.
Speaker 5: It, okay no, Lies i'm going To i'll know if you're lying as. Well all, Right so if you open up your, phone who was the very last person you? Texted let's have a.
Speaker 20: Look very last PERSON i texted was THE ep from the, show asking if they had some of the girls love letters for, me BECAUSE i was, like this would be good for the just in case anything come at me Because i'm like this you felt when you.
Speaker 3: Left so what are you talking?
Speaker 4: About girls really love letters in the?
Speaker 20: House, yeah, yeah begg come back co oh, god so.
Speaker 5: Cheesy all, right what about the last phone call you?
Speaker 3: Received, hey last phone CALL i received was.
Speaker 20: My Friend sonny who's on the, Show Sonny. Aunty he called me just to check in to make SURE i was doing.
Speaker 5: Okay you had friends on the show with you who were kind of like helping steer your neck when it came to picking the.
Speaker 20: Girls, Right, yeah basically my friends and my friends and my ex girlfriend that came on and they were the ones doing the, elimination sending people home and trying to figure out who was the right person for.
Speaker 5: Me and they did they approve of the one that you, Picked, like did they pick her for?
Speaker 20: You it was a very split, crowd to be, honest even my sisters and my. Friends everyone was either one way or the other or one of the.
Speaker 3: Like just don't pick. Anyone you need to be, Alone so.
Speaker 4: Don't pick any of these twenty. Fiances all?
Speaker 5: Right what was the last photo in your camera?
Speaker 3: Role last photo in my camera roll.
Speaker 20: Was a screenshot of someone asked me to come on their, podcast but it wasn't very nice to.
Speaker 11: Me, so oh, yeah my team flag.
Speaker 5: This oh so they asked you to come on their podcast whilst being rude to.
Speaker 3: You, yeah always a little bit rude and a little bit.
Speaker 20: Mean SO i Was i'm down to do, anything BUT i just wanted to flag it To i'm.
Speaker 4: Down to do, anything just not when you're an.
Speaker 5: Asshole yeah it's, Nice, yeah be.
Speaker 4: Nice you can get, anything, right all?
Speaker 5: Right what about the most RECENT dm you've? Received and who? FROM i can't even imagine the dms you would get from thirsty gals.
Speaker 20: In my requests right, now let's have a. Look, okay last person is Girl Tara.
Speaker 8: Smith.
Speaker 3: Hi my name Is i'm From New.
Speaker 20: YORK i work an advertising travel trying new, restaurants and spend time my Dog's. Dusty i'm not the hottest girl in your, dms BUT i can possibly Say i'm the Funny scoop is chill and most down to. Earth can't say this is the best way to shoot my. Shot but if am In New, york we should go on a.
Speaker 5: Date do you get them a?
Speaker 15: Lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 4: MEAN i have.
Speaker 5: Respect she's shooting her, ship AND i mean a lot of people probably wouldn't even have seen that. Message if you reply To, tara you're Welcome, tara because you've now just seen that message, request so you're off the, market so you won't be. Replying are there any nudes in your phone right? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah so many.
Speaker 7: Of your?
Speaker 5: Girlfriend, sorry of your wife only?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh, no of?
Speaker 11: Me you've got nudes of?
Speaker 4: Yourself, yea.
Speaker 3: My microphone just.
Speaker 5: Like dick picks from every? Angle AM i?
Speaker 3: Right basically just trying to see how we.
Speaker 4: Look you always got to go.
Speaker 5: Underneath it looks bigger from the.
Speaker 4: Underside not THAT i have.
Speaker 5: One, Sorry, yeah, yeah. Experience i've received a few in my. Time don't worry all.
Speaker 4: Right what is the last song you?
Speaker 20: Played, Oh i'll probably rain on me by Y, yes something in that song just gets me.
Speaker 4: Flying bring me and. Wife he has rained you.
Speaker 3: In she's got.
Speaker 4: Me the f boy boots have been hung.
Speaker 5: Up i'm so proud of. You it's a big, marriage is a big, deal and it's a big, commitment and it's something that you're going to both have to work hard. At i've been married for ten years, now AND i Mean i've got three, kids and you become complacent very. Quickly but as long as you constantly pour into the, marriage ride out the highs and the, lows you guys will be sweet and.
Speaker 4: Congratulations thank you so.
Speaker 3: MUCH i appreciate, it and thank you for the. ADVICE i need.
Speaker 8: It no.
Speaker 11: Worries thank, You. Harry how good was? That how you could Watch Let's Marry harry only On. Netflix we're going to get a hit a celebrity. Gossip we crow AT.
Speaker 8: Nat coming.
Speaker 11: Up you are On Kiss breakfast With mikey And Amy gerard goodning.
Speaker 4: Celebrity.
Speaker 11: News you like that you are here With, Mikey Amy. Draada let's go TO nat and get the latest.
Speaker 8: Gossip what's going?
Speaker 7: So The rock is a man of many. Talents he obviously started his career in, wrestling and then he switched over into the acting, world and he's kind of dabbled a little bit in singing as. Well because of, course in The mowana. Movie he plays the character Of maui and he sings the Song You're, welcome WHICH i, LOVE i love.
Speaker 5: It it was that actually him, singing, yeah of course you're right.
Speaker 4: Here what CAN i?
Speaker 3: Say you're?
Speaker 4: Welcome the tide The sun.
Speaker 8: Guy when we did The Red carpet for, this they were playing it non stop on that.
Speaker 11: Movie a bit long in the tube and went that hours because we were waiting for him to come.
Speaker 8: Out it's a bit like The Baker's delight. Song they played A Baker's delight as.
Speaker 7: Well do they just play that that Bakers delight jingle on loop At BAKERS.
Speaker 8: I don't know you still, do But i've been at one before and it's just constantly. Played, yeah oh.
Speaker 7: That had to be. Broken they've probably got is The light? Radio now you Know cole's radio?
Speaker 8: Radio, yeah on iheard you can get.
Speaker 7: Radio so now he's released a brand new single and he teamed up With Im tongy for.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 7: Now Im, Tongy Big islander guy who Won American idol back in twenty twenty, three sensational. Singer this song is Called Your, dad and it's a deeply personal tribute dedicated to his three. Daughters the rock is a girl dad expressing his, love, vulnerability and pride to be a girl. Dad let's take a listen to the.
Speaker 1: Rock you're not alone and without, me by, yourself.
Speaker 16: My.
Speaker 3: Loves you're always on my.
Speaker 14: Man you go move those, mountains.
Speaker 4: Sail across the shells.
Speaker 15: For sure the.
Speaker 3: World there's nothing you can't.
Speaker 4: DO i think it's, good it's. BEAUTIFUL i like.
Speaker 7: It Sean fraser in the news, room you're a musician for anyone who doesn't know The Ritzy, kids the band That, sean what do you reckon the? ROCK i mean he's not he's a pass with the with the with the.
Speaker 8: Singing can that be good? Enough like for for a lot of like Pop do we.
Speaker 6: Hear that at AN rsl club this?
Speaker 4: Weekend lay pub.
Speaker 5: On A sunday, afternoon or someone's a cover band by the, Way but you.
Speaker 7: Know WHAT controversi will take from. Me but WHATEVER i reckon a lot of pop, stars particularly pop, singers not big, vocalers aren't they aren't the greatest.
Speaker 4: Singers, yeah it's got to.
Speaker 8: Be the, look the, singing the.
Speaker 7: Sun. Yeah, yeah there's certain singers THAT i know for a fact cannot sing live and never, will and you just they're just so they get away with it for some, people but everyone else knows they're not a good.
Speaker 11: Package kind of exactly.
Speaker 7: Right, Now Callum, turner everyone's talking about him at the, Moment do A Leap, Husband but he's in that brand new Movie One Night only actually In australia right. Now they had the premiere of the movie last night In. Sydney so he was recently asked what his love language, is and everyone's interested in this because obviously this kind of gives us a little bit of a peak into his relationship With doer and what they're like as a. Couple, now for those who don't, know there are five love languages that were introduced many many years ago by this, guy Doctor Gary, chapman and they've still stood to this. Day like everyone goes by these. Five the five are words of, affirmation, quality, time receiving, gifts acts of, service and physical. Touch as for What callum, is this is what he, said love.
Speaker 5: Languages what would you say yours?
Speaker 8: IS i say?
Speaker 17: Time all of.
Speaker 20: THEM i actually don't really believe in the love language, thing AND i think everyone is all of.
Speaker 8: Them maybe you're slightly more of one thing so.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's the whole. Point, yeah they're more skewed to.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 7: YEAH i actually haven't done mine for, years so WHEN i saw this, STORY i quickly did mine out, there and, yeah you get a percentage for each. One so my highest percentage was quality.
Speaker 8: Time.
Speaker 5: Yeah so it's interesting because BEFORE i had, kids my number one thing was physical. Touch i'm a very affectionate.
Speaker 7: Person you, are even with, friends.
Speaker 5: Feeling, YEAH i think that's a sensory issue That i've. Got but since having, kids If i'm doing my love language test with my, husband acts of services right up there, now acts of, service quality, time physical.
Speaker 4: Touch so you'd rather.
Speaker 5: Do a load of, Laundry oh, yeah that load if exactly? Right yeah, yeah if he or he does something around the house without me having to ask him and stuff, LIKE i appreciate that so much more than, yeah a, cuddle, yeah special, Cuddle.
Speaker 4: Mikey Gifts, yeah, no gifts is always my.
Speaker 7: Lowest it's like you try and be the worst person, Ever like as if it's, gifts come, on it's ACTUALLY i, reckon it's words of.
Speaker 11: Alphabet To, yeah, look my ego needs a lot of time and then physical touch for you for something, else.
Speaker 8: NEEDS i don't mind the act of. SERVANTS i agree with.
Speaker 11: That like if you organize a lunch or you Listening, alana she would be every.
Speaker 8: Morning she's what that.
Speaker 7: Is service is a very nice thing to. Do, actually for your partner to listen to you every day is very. Lovely you can cause.
Speaker 8: Trouble but WHEN i say something, wrong.
Speaker 7: Which is most of the time for, you we need to set up two. Feeds one the feed and one's when everyone else gets because getting out of travel.
Speaker 11: On the, iHeart i just get on alta. Feeds she'll have no. Idea all, right coming. Up, oh by the, way you want more, goss check out Our Kiss breakfast podcast and you can hear it all. There pop quiz is on very, sooner right your chance to win. Thousand, yeah we've got a.
Speaker 5: TikToker you know there are experts at all things in. Life this one TikToker has said this one thing is the biggest test of morals and. Friendship, Okay i'm going to tell. You i'm going to tell you what it is.
Speaker 11: Next i'm turning swims right, now mister know it. All you are listening To Kiss Breakfast mikey and you tried we're doing it For chemist's warehouse and It's.
Speaker 8: Wednesday good. Morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah so we did our own census At kiss. Yesterday it was a little bit more. Interesting but last night and the last night fricking. Boring, yeah thankfully my husband did it without me having to do a.
Speaker 8: Thing while there was like, income how often you?
Speaker 11: Count, yeah but like apart from, that, oh you, know do you have another? Nationality were your parents born? Overseas stuff like. That it REALLY i thought there was going to be like how often do you do? It or would why would they want to know?
Speaker 8: THAT i don't, know BUT i want to.
Speaker 6: Know one thing they were talking about that they should have had in there is where the people vape or smoked?
Speaker 8: Cigarettes in?
Speaker 6: Truth he, said that would have been like a really good one to have to work.
Speaker 11: Out, yeah well to work LIKE i, said all this illegal tobacco going on because a lot.
Speaker 6: Of this data like that we did last, night they use it for of stuff like you, know putting shopping centers in certain. Suburbs so they look at this data and they, go, Oh, okay more people are there living in that, area so let's put a shop there and all those sorts of. Things so it is, important even though it's very.
Speaker 11: Boring, yeah there were the gender ones as. Well WHEN i did it for my, Girlfriend i'm, like, oh you're non, binary and.
Speaker 8: It's, like, No i'm. Not that's not.
Speaker 11: Funny, yeah that actually isn't.
Speaker 5: Funny so obviously we did a kiss census here which is a little bit more, entertaining and one of the questions asked if anyone had cheated on a. Partner now got a zero percent, no, right, yes no. One nobody has ever cheated on a partner, here which it kind of makes this the perfect makes this the, Perfect this whole segment the perfect segment to debate this battle from this, TikToker she is saying that if your friend cheated on their, partner you should absolutely tell.
Speaker 11: Them so have a little, partner have a.
Speaker 5: LISTEN i would never.
Speaker 21: Snitch if my best friend and cheated on her, boyfriend because that's my. Homegirl it's quicker if you just say that you're a bad person and we all move.
Speaker 3: On that's just.
Speaker 21: Faster what's actually so crazy about this is that they swear up and down they have like a moral hierarchy because they wouldn't snitch on their best friend for cheating when, actually if you want to get into a morality, fights telling the boyfriend that your friend is cheating on him is.
Speaker 5: The only correct thing to do in that.
Speaker 21: Scenario to be friends with somebody that would genuinely do the absolute worst thing you could possibly do in a relationship is insane to.
Speaker 5: Me and then to take it a step.
Speaker 21: Further and flex about how you would never tell the boyfriend is just.
Speaker 5: INSANE i, Mean i'm going to completely disagree with.
Speaker 11: Her, yeah so you've got to let's say you've got a good, girlfriend, Right, yes having a wild, affair, yes heaps of.
Speaker 8: Sex. Yes are you going to go and tell her?
Speaker 4: Husband absolutely.
Speaker 5: Not not not my, monkey not my. CIRCUS i IF i AND i don't agree with, cheating so i will voice my opinion to, her and Then i'm gonna go by to my own life and go to bed and sleep and not worry about. IT i don't care what people do in their own, lives and it's certainly not going to be my responsibility to meddle in somebody's life and tell the HUSBAND i think this TikTok is an.
Speaker 8: Idiot, well your loyalty lives with your.
Speaker 11: Friend i've even said Before let's say my brother in, law, yeah married to my. Sister IF i found out he was going to, rosthels, Yeah i'm not telling my.
Speaker 8: Sister.
Speaker 7: YEAH i mean.
Speaker 5: It's you're going to be the reason that they potentially split up on my. Shoulders IF i was, YOU i would NOT i would say something to the brother in law and be, like oh, yeah cut it, out by.
Speaker 11: The way's not doing it.
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 7: Right you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you wouldn't tell your mates, MATE i, know bro code don't take everything to the.
Speaker 11: Grave what do you MEAN i don't know my mate?
Speaker 5: Cheating, no it's with.
Speaker 8: Me you'd be an.
Speaker 11: Absolt what you could, do, though is if you feel really, guilty you do that whole like where you cut out letters from a magazine and paste.
Speaker 5: Them you're like an Anonymous you could just get a life in, mind own.
Speaker 11: Business is that?
Speaker 8: Too? Anright brother in law listening is free to do all. That just go on eight.
Speaker 11: O'clock we are doing our pop, quiz thousands of bucks every morning with the Pop. Quiz your chance to play now call in thirteen one oh Sixes Pop Quiz quiz and thousands up for grabs every morning with our Pop. Quiz we are doing another one right now With. Ben good Morning, Ben Hey.
Speaker 2: Ben good good morning.
Speaker 10: Guys how are you?
Speaker 8: Good? Luck what would you do with the?
Speaker 2: Money it's the wist birthday next.
Speaker 3: Week i'll take you out to.
Speaker 11: Dinner nice, work and you can actually do one thousand dollars a. DINNER i, mean it'd be an amazing. Dinner but you, KNOW i think you were telling me you went out with a friend not long. Ago, yeah we just eight hundred, yeah not on, purpose, right just blows.
Speaker 5: Out and that wasn't even us getting a. Each we got three mains and shared. Them but we did get to like over one hundred dollars bottles of.
Speaker 4: Wine, yeah pushes.
Speaker 5: It up, There luck all, right good luck. Man question number, One what is the name Of apple's smart?
Speaker 8: Watch Apple?
Speaker 13: Watch?
Speaker 5: Yep what color is The combank?
Speaker 4: Logo yellow and?
Speaker 3: Black?
Speaker 4: Name one of the pieces in the Original game Of. Monopoly one of the, pieces the, shoe.
Speaker 5: Which Legendary ozzie film is about a family who lived next To Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Airport ah.
Speaker 5: The, Castle yes name somebody nominated for the GOLD logi this year? Past how many children Does Ann hathaway currently?
Speaker 3: Have?
Speaker 4: Three terry crew?
Speaker 5: Sings Vanessa carlton's One Thousand miles in which two thousand and four comedy pass the game show deal or no?
Speaker 4: Deal how many numbered briefcases are?
Speaker 16: There twenty?
Speaker 5: Six who is the Oldest henworth Brother?
Speaker 8: Luke, shit, yeah well you Got.
Speaker 5: Singer ray was just papped at an amusement park IN la with Which american?
Speaker 2: Actor, sorry repeat that.
Speaker 5: Question Singer ray was just papped in an amusement park IN la with Which american? Actor that?
Speaker 8: Was MICHAEL. B Jordan MICHAEL.
Speaker 4: B Jordan's, yeah is.
Speaker 8: The, oldest but you're passed on quite a. Few let's go, Through.
Speaker 11: Mami.
Speaker 5: Yeah some of the pieces In monopoly could have been a thimble top, hat iron. Battleship boot said boot Does he, said, shoo, yeah shooting boot shoot sho shoot. Boot, Yeah, okay you got. That somebody nominated For Gold Logi Ali Langdon Julia, Morris Lisa, Miller, Poe Robert.
Speaker 8: Irwin went hosting. It so if he wins it and the winner is.
Speaker 5: Me Potentially. Yeah ann has has two children and she's pregnant with her, third so, Three well not? Yet, No And Terry crews sings the one Thousand miles in the Movie white.
Speaker 11: Chicks good on you, Man you've got six out of, ten so really. Close, YEAH i mean one of them was given to, You. Bud that's, fine all, Right pop quiz back again. Tomorrow you can play at. Seven you can play at. Eight, Amy, yeah we've got an angry. Listener why who's phoned? In they're actually angry at?
Speaker 16: You?
Speaker 8: Oh what have you?
Speaker 5: Done is it BECAUSE i shower with my?
Speaker 8: Kids that could be for another.
Speaker 11: Day it's not that it does involve, well you know, what let's not.
Speaker 8: Tell you stand.
Speaker 11: By they are angry at you and they want to confront you live on.
Speaker 8: Air we're going to do.
Speaker 11: IT i hate.
Speaker 5: Confrontation, well we're.
Speaker 11: Going to do it right After sewn's. News all, right let's see why they're so. Angry that's up.
Speaker 8: Next great.
Speaker 11: You are On Kiss, breakfast Mikey, Amy. Drud we're doing a right or wrong right now and, Well, amy we're about to see if you're.
Speaker 5: Wrong oh, Okay i'm apparently wrong about.
Speaker 11: Something, well earlier you talked about going on holidays your ten year anniversary it is yeah with your Husband, ryan. Yep are you're going to celebrate In? Italy colleen has been dying to get on. Air she's got some problem with. It Hello, Colleen.
Speaker 15: Hey, Colleen hi, guys how are? You and just BEFORE i, START i love your show And, AMY i love, YOU i do respect you and. Everything BUT i do have a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of a.
Speaker 15: Problem and THAT'S i do understand that it's your tenth year, anniversary but oh my, god take the kids with.
Speaker 11: You, yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 9: Don't give a.
Speaker 15: Shit weary this Sweet you have to take them with. You they're at that, age you, know like your daughter's. Eleven she made you a nice dinner a couple of weeks. Ago did you're going to miss things like? That if you? GO i mean two, weeks that's.
Speaker 3: A long, Time.
Speaker 5: Colleen i'm actually only gone FOR i think it's like nine, days but it's like a day either side for travel. Recovering, Yeah i'll tell you Why i'm not taking. Them AND i Mean i've got a whole list of dot points THAT i can rattle. Off, firstly the cost, right so like it's one Thing i'm going off the back.
Speaker 4: Of my husband.
Speaker 5: Actually is having a work, trip so his flights are actually covered by his, Work So i'm actually only having to pay for one.
Speaker 4: Airfare, now maybe.
Speaker 5: IF i had one, child i'd consider, it but three is To italy is a lot more, money Like i'd be looking at almost another ten. K the second thing IS i desperately need time to reconnect with my husband without my kids. Around Right, LIKE i am doing quite a lot of jobs at the, moment the early morning breakfast radio Where ryan is picking up all the, slack and THEN i go to other, jobs and Then i'm of juggling all the kids extra curriculum.
Speaker 4: Activities after, work and Then i'm going to bed so.
Speaker 5: Early SO i have not really spent quality time with my husband in a couple of months, now AND i do think it is important to prioritize our marriage WHEN i. Can another thing is my parents never ever offered to look after my. KIDS i think because it is our ten year wedding. Anniversary they've, said, look because it is a special, year we're happy to come. Up we will take on the three, kids and you, know they're at school and stuff like. That my kids love spending time with their grandparents as as. Well so not only DO i know that they're, safe my parents love. It my kids, love you, know hanging out with their. Grandparents it allows me time to reconnect With ryan and also just reconnect with myself because at the MOMENT i am running on like zero percent battery at the.
Speaker 8: Moment So, colleen you can't argue with any of.
Speaker 2: That, colagne have a bloody.
Speaker 21: Word sorry we had to volume.
Speaker 15: Down but do you know, What LIKE i agree one hundred, percent you do need quality time and you do need some time always from the. Kids but oh my, god that long is they just a special old fashioned That's i'm old. School my son never WENT i, mean he came with us, everywhere AND i just wanted. To, YEAH i, MEAN i love, you don't get me, Wrong it's all.
Speaker 8: Right are you calling her a bad? Parent not at?
Speaker 15: All you little.
Speaker 8: Shit, yeah you are a little.
Speaker 5: Ship stop turning her microphone down SO i can't hear.
Speaker 11: It there would be people, though like the only thing is your kids are missing out on like a an, opening an awareness of another. CULTURE i remember going To america with my parents around that.
Speaker 8: Age it was a good.
Speaker 5: THING i took my kids To vietnam also off the back Of ryan's work trip. Recently, yeah and WHEN i tell, you they did not care for the, Culture like we were trying to get them to eat v A vietnamese food walk through the, markets and they just complained non stop about the, heat and they were just looking in every cafe for nuggets and. Chips, right it's just taking them different places in the world and wanting them wanting.
Speaker 4: Nuggets so maybe when they're a little bit, older like.
Speaker 5: Early, TEENS i actually would love to take them, overseas BUT i just don't feel like they'd appreciate, it especially my six.
Speaker 15: Years AND i understand you're getting up so early in the morning BECAUSE i start my job at four thirty.
Speaker 11: Two, yeah, YEAH i have.
Speaker 5: To, YEAH i can under and stay open, otherwise.
Speaker 15: Yeah none at.
Speaker 11: All So i'm convincing Your. Colleen you still think she should have taken.
Speaker 15: THEM i still think she should be all, right, well.
Speaker 11: Thirty one oh six, five we've got Our. Cassie who's. Cold, Cassie, Hey.
Speaker 19: Cassie hella for it Because i've been following.
Speaker 16: Me i've got two under.
Speaker 18: FOUR i was following to when you were posting about like.
Speaker 14: Tag, yes ok, O G i.
Speaker 16: Think you deserve to.
Speaker 14: GO i think you put in the hard work and you're a realist for all.
Speaker 7: Us, mum yes on, Holiday.
Speaker 5: Yes thank you so. MUCH i do think it's just going to Be, like to be, Honest i'm probably going to sleep the entire, trip AND i wouldn't be able to do that IF i had the. Kids, Like i'm actually probably going to be jet lagged because it's a long way to go for such a short amount of. Time but at LEAST i can be jet lagged In tuscany at a winery with just my, husband.
Speaker 11: Without the, kids without the.
Speaker 8: Kid, colleen good on you you haven't convinced.
Speaker 15: HER i know you have an awesome.
Speaker 7: Holiday thank you so.
Speaker 5: Much.
Speaker 11: Colleen all, right coming up in just a, sec there's one thing new parents do so your kids are older now that will ruin their kids' lives from day. One we're going to tell you what it. Is all, right coming up right here on. Kids you are listening to Mikey Amy, Gerard good, morning Here's Alex.
Speaker 8: Warrick oh my name is very very, Important Nami, Girard oh is it as?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 8: Uh, yeah no it?
Speaker 4: Is is what.
Speaker 8: Well Mike Amy, Girard, yeah no it. Is names are. Important this influencer.
Speaker 5: An expert baby names.
Speaker 8: Well in a. Way.
Speaker 11: Right so they're telling you parents to be really thoughtful when they are picking the, name so B bk half of. Them, yeah he thinks people are naming babies when they should be thinking about future adult. Name so you're naming the, baby but think about them as an.
Speaker 5: Adult this is another non parent.
Speaker 17: In the more you grow, up the more the name doesn't. Work you're gonna have to come up with a. Nickname LIKE i don't want to be in a serious situation and have to have a doctor Named maverick or a lawyer Named, kinsley LIKE i don't want. That people need to realize these aren't going to be babies, forever and some of these, NAMES i can't imagine they're being thirty eight years old and being taxes with a name like, That, LIKE i just can't take. It, Seriously let's just start naming our Kids navy and. Concrete sure they sound like a cool name, now but imagine them having to EMAIL hr with a name like. That and not every name has to Be robert Or, sarah but at least think of them as older than nine years old when you're making that lifelong.
Speaker 4: Decision who the hell is called? Conference Where i've got a girlfriend and her son his navy AND i love.
Speaker 8: It, Okay so your thoughts on. This you named your? Kids what are they?
Speaker 5: Again i've got A, charlie A, bobby and A, kobe.
Speaker 11: Which is Odd.
Speaker 5: Amy oh, NAMEY i didn't even realize that is.
Speaker 11: Strange did you put a lot of thought into? It BECAUSE i do remember reading a. BOOK i think it's Called freakonomics and they put. Freakonomy, yes it's like, economics but. Freakonomics so they proved that if you have a name that people would think is trashy and you're READING, cvs so give me a trashy. Name oh, okay, Right So i've got.
Speaker 5: No offense to Any mercedes out.
Speaker 11: There So i've got two cvs in front of. Me one Is, mercedes one Is. Timothy i'm going to Hire, timothy.
Speaker 4: Even my their.
Speaker 11: Resumes, yeah well, Okay i'm going to hire let's say the other, One. Samantha i'm going to Hire samantha BECAUSE i would Think samantha is not as.
Speaker 8: Trashy, yeah you don't even know photos.
Speaker 11: Nothing it's true, though it's backed up and it's big in a.
Speaker 5: Name So mercedes has a really really impressive resume And samantha it's her first.
Speaker 4: Job but you're still going to Hire.
Speaker 11: Samantha and it's not just, me by the, way Like i'm not taking these. People it's just like human. Psychology they go to the like really boring name thinking they're not going to be like trashy are?
Speaker 8: Nat actually you got something on that?
Speaker 4: Deal, Yeah i've just looked.
Speaker 7: Up the most common first names For fortune five hundred. CEOs so to this day it Remains, robert followed By michael for, You, mikey Then james And john adoring. Name so even in twenty twenty, six with all these fancy names that, exist it's still.
Speaker 15: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah Well robert shortened Is Bob, bobby So bob's you're A ceo in the. Making what do you.
Speaker 8: Think about this? Nut by the, way like you know you're gonna have babies at some.
Speaker 7: Point, YEAH i think there's a few tests you have to Do and give it the name to the most immature person you, know so in my, Case, mikey and tell him to make fun of. It and then if you still like the name, afterwards you should also yell the. NAME i feel to see how your voice sounds yelling the name out of. Public and also THE ceo, test would you imagine that name to be A CEO.
Speaker 11: Ceo Test, yeah and let's be, Honest mercedes is A ceo not going to?
Speaker 4: Happen is there something where you're, like.
Speaker 5: What's the word where you're mean to like what it's it's not racist towards a name name Is, YEAH.
Speaker 8: I think there is an element of racism as well in that.
Speaker 4: Name.
Speaker 8: Yeah well they talked about that in that.
Speaker 11: Book they talk about some of the names are connected with different cultures.
Speaker 8: And immediately people just not hire. Them, yeah, anyway, sad your kid's names are.
Speaker 5: Fine, KOBE i don't, know he can BE i feel Like kobe could be a, sportsman.
Speaker 4: Some form of.
Speaker 8: Sportsman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah bobby apparently is going to be A ceo. Obviously And, CHARLIE i don't know because she's Not charlie's Or charlotte or.
Speaker 7: Anything it's Just.
Speaker 4: Charlie.
Speaker 8: Yeah you could have DONE i could have done. Worse, yes you might want to comment on. That you can call.
Speaker 11: Him we've got last calls coming, up so thirteen one oh six five if you want to talk about the. Names natt does have a hit of celebrity gossip about to come on.
Speaker 8: Air what are we going to hear?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 7: Yeah have you ever won a dating advice From Paris. Hilton she's got Some i'll play for.
Speaker 8: You she's. Married to be, fair she is.
Speaker 7: Married and she also knows how to pick up.
Speaker 8: Men.
Speaker 7: Ok, yeah, sure There's Merrit.
Speaker 8: Kiss, breakfast Mikey, Amy Gerard.
Speaker 15: Monny.
Speaker 4: Celebrity.
Speaker 2: News you like that?
Speaker 7: Guard?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Thanks. Shauna, right let's go TO nat and get a hit of celebrity.
Speaker 7: News, Now Paris hilton's got some dating advice that none of us ask. For but, hey you know what one thing she is good at is getting. Men so if anyone you're gonna listen to anyone for dating, advice maybe it Is.
Speaker 11: PARIS i was obsessed WHEN i was a teenager.
Speaker 4: One night in para. Movie yeah that was, Boring it was.
Speaker 8: BORING i JUST i Loved. PARIS i don't know why she.
Speaker 7: Spoke it was the simple life, era and she was kind of the first girl Of, hollywood like first influencer who was famous for doing nothing, exactly just being.
Speaker 5: FAMOUS i used to think that she was really, pretty BUT i cannot get past the, Voice like how slow she.
Speaker 8: Talked and we're about to have a listener right.
Speaker 7: Right they call it vocal. FRY i think when they take ideas, like, OH i.
Speaker 5: Bet you do like the bimbo. Vibe that's what it's giving. Bimbo BUT i know she's not.
Speaker 7: One so she's actually been married now since twenty twenty, one so five, years and they've got two children. Together but she has had her fair share of boyfriends along the. Way and this is what she says when it comes to her recommendation around what kind of men we should be.
Speaker 5: DATING i think.
Speaker 1: Nerds so where it's at someone it's very, insecure and it's hard to be with a successful. Woman you want to find the boys from like a small town who are just like sweet and kind and don't have all these eating apps and weird. Things it would be so hard to trust one of those, guys like wants to go out all the.
Speaker 5: Time what's with the piano music in the.
Speaker 7: Background don't they do that in? Interviews and we just we just came off.
Speaker 8: A.
Speaker 5: NERD i don't disagree with, what to be, honest she's basically, saying don't go for the guy that every other girl.
Speaker 7: Wants, Right, Yeah BUT i don't think as well she's saying. Nerd BUT i think she's just basically saying don't date the party.
Speaker 5: Guy, yeah.
Speaker 8: Some people do find nerds really.
Speaker 7: Hot, though, well intelligence isn't at the top of my. LIST i would say humor is the top of my. List SO i generally go for the lark and over the nerd by. Nature but, YEAH i, mean you don't want someone stupid like you want to be able to hold a. CONVERSATION i actually have dated someone who was. Stupid, yeah and it was. Difficult we went to it was like An oxford or. Something, oh, yes that would have been, Riveting. Mikey he went to the bathroom or something eighty.
Speaker 8: Trace it was a nice guy above.
Speaker 2: Her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, YEAH i made some very big.
Speaker 7: Mistakes, thankfully NOW i landed in a very nice. Place she whizz. Anyway Also Martha kay you'd know her From maths twenty, nineteen but she's still with the guy that she married on the, Show. Michael now they've got their own family. Together they've Got lucius born in twenty twenty, three and they've just welcomed a little girl Named sunday In march of this, year so her parents have.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 7: Now she posts a lot of parenting stuff and just she's an, influencer so she posts a lot of her life on. Socials, now something that she's posted this week has caused a bit of a stir and she's getting a lot of mum shaming because of. It so, basically she was doing this sponsored post for a. Brand she was, promoting an electrolyte, drink and while she was trying to film and talk to the camera and do what she had to do and get the messaging across that she had to for this, brand her three year old Son lucia's kept interrupting. Her so she kind of loses her call a little bit and gets frustrated with him visibly and audibly you'll hear the audio in a Sec so now people are basically slamming, her, saying why do you get so frustrated with your poor? Son blah blah. Blahah, LISTEN i want to see how bad you think this. Is get off the stool and get out of the kitchen. Stove, Yeah so otherwise she's kind of just getting frustrated and ignoring. Him but that's the moment that she kind of like cracked, IT i guess you could. Say and people are saying things like do you just not like?
Speaker 8: Him or oh my, god what a?
Speaker 5: Stretch people just love to be outraged on the internet over.
Speaker 4: ANYTHING i don't feel like there's anything.
Speaker 5: Wrong she did even raise her. Voice she asked him to get off the stool and get out of the. Kitchen now WHAT i probably would have done differently. There it sounds like he wants porridge or. SOMETHING i know BECAUSE i also have to create content at home.
Speaker 11: Sometimes, AGAIN i didn't even share my, handles so there was no plugging. There but.
Speaker 5: If my kids are at, home and Because i've been doing it for so many, YEARS i know that they in order for me to be able to shoot, SOMETHING i have to feed.
Speaker 4: Them SO i will prioritize.
Speaker 5: Them i'll get them, fed And i'll get them outside or, wherever and Then i'll shoot my.
Speaker 8: CONTENT i, mean it's a, job isn't. It you're just doing a.
Speaker 11: Job it's like if you're an architect and you have to do your architecture.
Speaker 7: Peting you're going to make sure your kids are dealt with before your. Resume call.
Speaker 4: It that's probably the only. Thing but we might. Not we don't.
Speaker 5: Know maybe she had fed, him and maybe he's a hungry boy like my boys, are and maybe she had started filming this content and he's turned up in their. Things she's stilling a job at the end of the. Day that, is it's always the perfect parents in the.
Speaker 4: Comments funny to say.
Speaker 7: That she's since come out and posted another video mocking the perfect parents that are judging. Her she, Goes oh my, god if it isn't all the perfect parents on the, internet look at these perfect parents sitting on their, phones, scrolling watching and. Judging, yeah and.
Speaker 8: What about the ones that haven't even had kids?
Speaker 5: Yet oh, yeah they're the people always think they're going to be the best parents and then they become. Parents.
Speaker 8: Yeah all.
Speaker 11: Right, hey if you want to get more celebn, ywares get The Kiss breakfast podcast on the Free iHeart.
Speaker 8: App talking of, Influencers australian TikTok.
Speaker 11: Star Bridie drake huge over eleven million followers on. TikTok, yeah we're in the, studio coming up. Next all, right we'll have a chat to. Her keep it right here On Kids, Now Zara, Larson good, morning let's.
Speaker 5: Go my name Is Brady.
Speaker 4: Drake let's.
Speaker 11: Go she is massive on, TikTok over eleven million, followers named The Australian TikTok creator of The, year and she Is Bridi. Drake we have a live in the studio, now good.
Speaker 5: Morning good, Morning oh my, GOD i have so many. Questions first of, ALL i know it can get really hectic and.
Speaker 11: Overwhelming but Because amy is also an, influencer no you in.
Speaker 5: The grand scheme of, things you have eleven? Million crazy AND i can't even go to a local westfield without being, stopped mostly by mums because it's a lot of mum. Content well it used to. BE i can't.
Speaker 4: Imagine can you even walk down the street without being?
Speaker 22: Stop actually not really, anymore which is, Crazy LIKE i can't even comprehend. IT i just Because i'm like a girl From Woy woy AND i like people actually watched me.
Speaker 11: So Woy Central, Coast New South. Wales tell us how it all started? THEN i mean eleven million Followers and it wasn't on, purpose was?
Speaker 3: It it?
Speaker 8: Was it just.
Speaker 4: Organic it just happened.
Speaker 22: Accidentally back in twenty, NINETEEN i just posted a video and it went viral AND i got. HOOKED i love making, videos SO i turned my hobby into my.
Speaker 4: Career it was the first VIDEO.
Speaker 22: I was me and my best Friend, jinny AND i kind of lied in the, video probably shouldn't not. HAVE i was, like she's From South korea And i'm From australia and we traveled the world.
Speaker 4: Together she lived an.
Speaker 7: Hour away from.
Speaker 22: Me but it went viral so, good and it was like my career was built off a line And i'm just.
Speaker 5: KIDDING i HAD i did a video and same thing probably around twenty nineteen as, well went viral and it was literally like me taking the.
Speaker 4: Piss it was this thing THAT i had bought.
Speaker 5: Up, of like why don't you dress really nice home because Obviously i'm a home with three kids under the age of, four SO i look like garbage every. Day and it was just me taking the piece out of like cleaning the toilets and bringing.
Speaker 4: In the washing but dressed.
Speaker 5: Up, Yeah and it got like nineteen, Million oh my. Gosh, yeah and that's just so. Good random videos just go viral and then that's.
Speaker 4: It you put on the.
Speaker 8: Map, yes, Yeah i'm really pick it. Right.
Speaker 22: NO i just brought my personality into every video and people were, like, oh she's kind of cool sometimes.
Speaker 5: Just so real and. Relatable, Yeah i've had to look at your Videos and then didn't you kind of get even more traction when you started doing up old.
Speaker 22: Homes, YEAH i went to the Outback Broken hill and started renovating homes with my dad and twenty.
Speaker 8: One, yeah so why Outback Broken?
Speaker 22: Hill, well my mum is actually from the, outback and SO i did a little trip out, there AND i was, LIKE.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 22: Place and, now funny enough is LIKE i go out there to retreat and to like refine myself because, like city life gets a bit too hectic, sometimes So i'm, Like Broken hill is my safe.
Speaker 5: Place did it ever start becoming a little bit too? Much BECAUSE i know when you do grow so quickly and, rapidly and all of these offers and these opportunities come for you and you want to kind of jump on them because you're like maybe they won't come around a second. Time but, then did you ever feel like pressure to constantly show up? Online and did that have a toll on you at any?
Speaker 22: Time it wasn't necessarily like pressure to make. VIDEOS i love that And i'll do that for the rest of my. Life it was more SO i got a lot of anxiety through it BECAUSE i didn't know how to handle. IT i feel at home by myself with my. Phone, yeah and Then i've kind of just been like shoved into the, spotlight AND i didn't know how to handle it, properly and SO i got a lot of anxiety from.
Speaker 11: That was that the comments and dms and, stuff is that nasty stuff you were?
Speaker 8: Getting there?
Speaker 22: Was BUT i also have the best online community in the, world SO i just stick to my own followers on, Like i'm not reading anyone else unless they know. Me it's just like going everywhere and being. RECOGNIZED i felt LIKE i didn't know how to handle that at, first, yep but Now I've i've kind of got my grasp on, it AND i love.
Speaker 4: It it's the best.
Speaker 5: Thing tell us about this docu series that you're doing With Stan what is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 5: Just is it about your life and what you've got going?
Speaker 22: On, yeah it's Called Pure average pretty much behind the scene look onto how to navigate a world THAT i kind of got shoved into in the best way. Possible so it's BEHIND i JUST i just let people in a little bit deeper and, closer and it talks about self worth and body image and you, KNOW i go through a little bit of a heartbreak on the on the show as. Well and you don't see his, face but then directly after the show, FINISHED i met a, lovely, sweet beautiful man Who i'm.
Speaker 5: Dating. Now, okay so my key has a few videos that he's been putting up on his, socials, right we just want to get your feedback on how he could potentially. Improve does he have what it takes to become an? Influencer, YEAH i Mean i've been.
Speaker 11: A radio guy in my, life, right so this this stuff doesn't come naturally to.
Speaker 8: Me this is me swimming.
Speaker 11: Fisherman and he's been.
Speaker 8: Caught, yeah you know.
Speaker 4: WHAT i Think you're the Next you're the next big.
Speaker 7: THING i need to autograph BEFORE i. Leave. Please that Was it's.
Speaker 8: TERRIBLE i love your, Lies Bridy. Drake you can see a being.
Speaker 11: Herself no, lies pure average is out now only on. Stand thank you for coming, In thank you so much for. Much all, right we got to take your last. Calls anything you want to chat about thirteen one oh six.' five You're On, Kiss, Breakfast Mikey amy gerrard morning who and before we get out, of here, last calls so call us up on thirteen one oh.
Speaker 8: Six, five hello, Good, Morning Paula.
Speaker 5: Hey paula oh good.
Speaker 14: Morning Guys, Hi amy i'm in.
Speaker 16: Any, station hello and you are the queen. OF juggling. I am i am not organolized for my dear daughter's eighteenth birthday Party on.
Speaker 7: Saturday, night okay where are?
Speaker 4: You doing are you having it?
Speaker 15: At, home yeah she's having ten to twelve friends over in. The.
Speaker 4: Garage.
Speaker 16: BLESS OKAY i i have not, DONE cake i have not.
Speaker 14: DONE balloons i have no, BLUETOOTH.
Speaker 15: Speaker i have no.
Speaker 11: Food, organized okay it is booze for AN eighteenth i was going.
Speaker 4: To say four.
Speaker 5: And, eighteen absolutely just make sure there's a bar fridge and get. It stocked doing online Orders with DAN'S or bws and get. It stocked, and HONESTLY what i do with, my kids and it's, like low low cost and maximum impact is you can go Up TO big w and you can literally get like forty. Helium balloons get a big one eight get you get A.
Speaker 4: Big w you can do.
Speaker 5: A booking online and then you can go and pick them Up for saturday morning and you can get like forty. Forty balloons they can just fly up to the roof of your garage with an. Eighteen sign if you want to get a STROVE like i don't know are they into? Dancing music you definitely need a bluetooth, Speaker, though yeah but that's.
Speaker 8: Not hard you could also get that a. Big, dub, yeah.
Speaker 16: YEAH yeah i put it out to her friends that she a. Bluetooth, speaker yes there.
Speaker 8: You go you got to. Have that but that and booze and, you're, fine, right yeah booze.
Speaker 5: And maybe order some pizzas and some balloons just to make it feel a. BIT smash, i reckon you've got this.
Speaker 16: Pizza maybe the way.
Speaker 2: To, go yeah you're all over.
Speaker 11: A baller they don't even drink. THAT much i went to. An eighteenth don't look, at me it's. Not weird it was a friend's DAUGHTER that i went there for not. Long ago, WHAT yeah i went to the adeenth friend. Of mine her daughter has a Child that's Adine young, yeah, okay yeah and a few.
Speaker 5: Parents, there, yes, yeah yeah she's called you for security reasons like we. Are now we've gone to another level where that you when people used to, you know when we used to have parties and your parents would invite like some more adults around in case anything got out.
Speaker 11: Of, here well we're inside drinking more. THAN them i went out the back to have a chat.
Speaker 8: To them you go ON. A uni they weren't.
Speaker 4: EVEN drinking i went to my next.
Speaker 5: Door neighbors it, Was, there yeah it Was her adeenth. As, well YEAH and i, was like where are.
Speaker 7: The shots.
Speaker 4: No shots they're all very, well.
Speaker 11: Behaved like they went up to one of the parents and, they said please don't get, too drunk and embarrassment.
Speaker 8: Should be the other.
Speaker 4: Way around it's the young kids.
Speaker 11: THESE days i, tell you, All right i'm on the Show Tomorrow Real Housewives meredith Marx And alexia neapola are going to be joining us live in.
Speaker 8: The, studio yes and we Have.
Speaker 5: Doctor kiss he will be answering all of your medical questions. For free and there's going to be more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the.
Speaker 4: Pop quiz, all right.
Speaker 8: Keep a kiss.
Speaker 11: All day gordy can get you to win your way to meet to go To Our iHeartRadio music Festival In. Vegas, Beach Yes zara Las And, Benson Boone, snoop doggs so.
Speaker 8: Many, More god he's got it for. You next we'll see you.
Speaker 11: Tomorrow, Morning okay Bye bye maye