Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast. It's lexing firms. Here is that podcast.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Flex and Frooms on Kata.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows if you listen to this radio show, that I have a water bottle that I take with me everywhere. Some would say it's become a minor personality trait, which is not a good sign for me as a person.
Speaker 3: Not a bad sign either. It can make far worse things their personality dogs. Yep, I'm having liking the weekend.
Speaker 1: Liking summer, yeah, spicy, liking sun, liking coffee. But I say this sort of say one of our listeners is concerned about my personal hygiene and the personal hygiene of my water bottle, and so they've sent in a video that we're going to play telling me how to clean it.
Speaker 2: Hit the tape, Mikayla.
Speaker 4: I have noticed that you guys have been talking a lot about cleaning water bottles, especially because of Rumi's multi crystal bottle correct and Flexi. You keep mentioning on the podcast that you think these straw mouthparts on bottles are impossible and clean. Yep, but actually I clean them in a really specific way, using a little pipe cleaner, the same ones you would use to clean any reusable straw. So using like warms of your water, I would just like put the pipe I've already kind of cleaned it before doing this video, and then the straw mouthbit, I would just kind of like clow water and then put the pipe cleaner.
Speaker 2: Through and just get like all bits and same on the.
Speaker 4: Other end, and just keep doing that until all the dunk is gone, and then you have yourself a clean, hygienic mouthpiece.
Speaker 3: Freems on board with that, I will say when I say these mouth things are impossible to clean, it is from personal experience. However, I feel quite certain that the pipe cleaner does work for general surface grime. But my thing is lip products. They kind of get stuck in there, leaves this kind of residue, the same thing that happens to tupperware, plastic tupperware. After you use pasta in it, it never quite goes back to what it was. Not that it's a huge concern, but I do know that FRIM is not doing it. Was just demonstrated. Well maybe you are, I don't know your story.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got something to share.
Speaker 1: Apparently, if you wash things with more water, it actually doesn't do anything. The water has to be piping hot. And how do I know that? Because gloves exist. In order for things to be cleaned properly, the water needs to be hot, not warm.
Speaker 3: Are you saying, either way that people who might perceive themselves not to be grubby because they're doing a good job at cleaning their water bottles could in fact be grubby because the water is not piping hot.
Speaker 1: I think I'm saying that, Okay, I think I want to gather more people for my community. I'm saying that Ree is one of mine. It's about her best effort.
Speaker 3: No, Ree is not one of yours. I wish she was. I wish she was, but she's not.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, though, how do you clean the pipe cleaner?
Speaker 3: Ooh?
Speaker 2: Because that payings got bristles?
Speaker 3: Rummy did get you there? Freeing got you there? Anything to remain a grubby girl. It's been a little while since we've talked about conspiracies broadly, but the celebrity cloning one in particular. People have suspicions that Beyonce is a clone or has been cloned Avril Levine, Gucci Mane, Criste West, Britney Spears. Billie Eilish has expressed using a body double. She's done so at concerts like Coachella. So she had placed her body double on top of a crane to draw eyes upward after her set so that she could go change her outfit and mingle around in the crowd. Look, it's madness.
Speaker 2: What she's just hanging out in the crane for the whole rest of the day.
Speaker 3: A kind of it was like whoa, like this is the production is wild? What's Billy doing up there? And everyone's like whoh And from that vantage point, how can you really why would you assume it's not her? So this video came up with this wrapper called kid bood not really sure if you're familiar who people really aren't. But secondary to the fact that he expresses that he has a clone and has gone through a cloning process and talks about it quite seriously, like he's definitely not taking the piers. Let's listen to this.
Speaker 4: Originally my first gen, I'm a second gen. Now that's why you see the celebrity births say I'm born in Toronto, But that's false.
Speaker 3: My first gen was born in Jersey.
Speaker 4: However, I was cloned by Cloneate in Canada.
Speaker 3: Now Cloneate is a real company. They were responsible for making the first cloned baby called Eve, and this was years ago. People are still trying to figure out where is Eve, does Eve exist? Is she alive? And the woman who did so, I'm pretty sure she's in jail or at least in trouble. Look, I don't really care too much about it. Kid Boo, the man you just heard speaking, went on live Instagram Live and introduced us to his clone, and what you see in the frame is him and his clone sitting on either side of a couch. People speculated that it was like a split screen or like some kind of editing technique, but others say, you can't split screen on live, but as we know working in broadcast media, you can really fake live. Generally, this led me to go down a cloning rabbit hole, and somebody made this video talking about how they're so sure that Kanye is a clone because one of the key signs of celebrities going through a cloning process, or you interacting with the first gen of a cloned celebrity, is that they always dye their hair platinum blonde. Recently has recently started donning platinum blonde hair none other no me, me, babe, me, How did this go over Frooms's head? She's looking so shocked, looking around the room, being.
Speaker 2: Like, who who is it? I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So I do want to come in here and speak my truth, because yeah, I figure it to be a better time than any How do we not know that I am a clone? When we're not sure you are the problem?
Speaker 2: You flexing frames on Cat. You're listening to flex and Frooms on Cat.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to be a hater today, or do I? But we're talking about quiet luxury. The thing about the Internet sometimes words just take off in a way that absolves it from meeting meaning, like boundaries, gas lighting, manipulation, situation should.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a gas lighter thing to say.
Speaker 3: What does that even mean? What does it even mean? The newest one is quiet luxury.
Speaker 1: Oldie, weldy money looking classy, yes, dressing down, but high.
Speaker 3: End, stealth wealth, rich girl vibes, old money, et cetera, et cetera. One might say this has happened in conjunction with the rise of Sophia Richie Grange, but realistically, It's happened way before, whether people talking about capsule wardrobes or scared luxury, or however you want to call it. The frustrating thing about quite luxury is that it's an obvious and intentional tool that people use to display or to appear like they are wealthy. Right, we all know what things we can wear to signal that we've got coins. The irony is it's fellow people without coins telling other people without coins how to appear wealthy. I don't want to say the calls come from inside the house, but it's just like it's such a counterintuitive approach to all of it, to dressing, to like decorating your body, whatever it might be. Here's the thing. Telling a bunch of people that they need to go and buy something expensive to appear as though they are from money is a waste of time. Your merit will not get you this thing that you need. It's another thing to tell people dressed in a way that makes you appear cleaner or more put together. And the thing that's really getting me is that the reference pictures they're using, it's kind of like you showing the world pictures of me in only blazes and saying, hey, this is the new money aesthetic, and then you see me today you're kind of like, well, wait where did the money go? In the same way, when they show pictures of Sophia Richie Grange, they fail to show all the pictures of her wearing top to toe Chanelle logo, bright pink jumpsuits, like she hasn't done that literally last week, Like the do your sunglasses? Don't say do you're on them?
Speaker 1: You know what I find interesting about this is it there's all this chat, especially in the last like five years, people have become understanding of things like systemic racism, classism, blah blah blah and blah. I want to know more about what you mean about the timing?
Speaker 2: Do you mean about GFC cost of living?
Speaker 3: We're going into recession, Like, this is not the time to play like you have it when you don't have it. Encouraging people to go into forms of debt to appear like they've got money is like, what's this for? What are you assuming it's going to do for you? Too much talking on the not enough working backwards.
Speaker 2: Not enough working flex and films.
Speaker 3: I'm Keida.
Speaker 2: I saw an article on Facebook flexi.
Speaker 3: It was okay, millennial.
Speaker 2: You know what, there's nothing I'm sick of you using millennials.
Speaker 3: If it's a if that's how you're taking it, oh please, then that's how it's meant.
Speaker 2: In the words of gen Z, I'm being gas lit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I saw this article and it was brig was on Sydney Morning Herald and it was Camilla Framan Topper talking about her relationship with men, and the title is Age Everybody note please the Cinney Morning Held is the same as the Age anyway. The title of the piece was I Am more of a boy's girl than a girl's girl, Camilla Freeman Topper. In the article, Camilla is talking about her relationships and she says that there's a lot of influential men in her life. I've always had a lot of male friends.
Speaker 2: I am more of a boy's girl than a girl's girl.
Speaker 1: I've always loved a man's opinion too. Through my experience, men are less emotional and often more sensible in our look. That's her opinion. But I went onto the comments on it. Fe Obviously I knew that this.
Speaker 3: Headline was inflammas bumping and pumping.
Speaker 2: Let's say there's more women on Earth than men. I don't want to see what they've got to say.
Speaker 3: What is there more women on earth?
Speaker 2: The women?
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 2: That's not good. It's giving men of the minority. Okay, that's the real real.
Speaker 3: You have to adjust our language to accommodate for those stats. Okay, something to work on fast.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's one comment interesting to read Kmilla's experience. Having spent most of her life with smart and good men as her closest family, her comments are understandable.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. So that comment was quite interesting to read.
Speaker 1: But there's actually something way more interesting I find at the bottom of the comment, and that is hashtag I am here Australia. This person finished their comment with hashtag I'm here Australia. I haven't seen hashtags use the way that Zuckerberg intended or the Internet intended for a long time, so I googled what is I'm here Australia. Turns out I Am here is a social movement that has gathered speed all around the Internet.
Speaker 2: It was first founder.
Speaker 1: It's just Facebook because yeah, it does say mainly Facebook, but I am here social movement on Wikipedia. Apparently, it is a social movement that uses counter speech to counter hate speech and misinformation on social media, mainly Facebook. Tell me why, yet again the people have to take it into their own hands. Yeah, we had Encyclopedia Britannica undermining democracy. Now what do we have Average Joe blows the common folk having to use this hashtag getting me to go on to Wikipedia hashtag I am here India hashtag jagonha that's the Facebook Swedish equivalent. It started in twenty sixteen. And ha yaganha Are you yeah? Is that how you say jagerbomb?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I still don't understand what I'm here Australia means.
Speaker 2: The movement, which is described as a civil courage movement.
Speaker 3: Aren't they all.
Speaker 2: Some move I mean men's rights movement, civil courage facts. It welcomes Sometimes people think I'm serious.
Speaker 3: It's always we when you're doing something. Unh wee wee wee wee weed. If people think where nobody has any thoughts about me? Right now? Please leave me out of it.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, jackie. Oh.
Speaker 1: It welcomes diverse views and strives to promote democracy and freedom of speech. It's a social activist movement. Members of the individual groups are invited to find articles on social media, and moderators scan news articles and their comment threads. When dangerous speech, hates speech, or misinformation is posted, the item is posted in the group. Members may choose to comment on them in a way that is respectful by countering the hate or misinformation.
Speaker 3: So what that means is this article or this post must have been shared in the I'm here Australia group and they've said, please go and add some nuance to this comment sect because people aren't understanding what's being expressed.
Speaker 1: It looks like it cool. Yeah, it's interesting. Facebook groups are like a labyrinth. They're like Freemason societies working underground and for what costs, for what benefit? I'm just here trying to find a king furniture Jasper couch number thirteen and dark gray with light timber shelves.
Speaker 3: You want dark gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They've talked about how millennial gray is a thing that millennials are suffering with, and it seems as though you are wrap it up, Flicted, Wrap it up, says produce Mikayla.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, Tune Indicator on dab or stream it on iHeartRadio,