Speaker 1: Hosted by a couple of minches. Are you delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be dead than be called gun cale, that nickname for gay uncle.
Speaker 1: Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you need to change the word. Imagine if they were like God, he's put on weight. Funkles here give a uncle? No is Michi and Mitchell coos? Are you? Oh shit? Shaking things up on me? Oh? Sorry? Holl are you hello? Are you holl are you? I mean it just means the same thing.
Speaker 2: Greetings you, bn venue you, salutations you are we you?
Speaker 1: That's yes? You sh bon joy you do enjoy you enjoy you bulla you all? Are you haired?
Speaker 2: You run out?
Speaker 1: Fuck the lammat party? You near hews Cuper Jenna, thank you for trying you? How correct? How cat say? Hi? You speak? Cat price keeper Jenna? Oh my her cat is so agro. Your cat is so vocal.
Speaker 3: Yeah she's really loud, but it doesn't me ow.
Speaker 1: Your cat like does chittering. She's like her cat.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of my Isabella, who doesn't commit to like aw, she just go like a yeah she does. She doesn't me how she beeps all this cat is very like, yeah, she's got an active and yeah, such a handful. That cat I popped into Jenna's after we did that thing down at the train station, just to do a pierce and I was only there for less than five minutes, and that cat.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I've got a headache. She was so annoying, a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 3: She wasn't happy, she was just standing there me now.
Speaker 1: Really see that's I can't stand cats. Dogs, you know what they want?
Speaker 3: So we're going to get a cat.
Speaker 1: I'm off it now, just after this conversation. To be honest, I hadn't thought about it since that moment, and I've just thought about it again, and I want them to do. You know what I'm thinking of getting? What a salamander or something silly? No acts, a lot of no what a sense of humor?
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 1: That was high fun.
Speaker 3: That was comedic timing, right, that's pretty good for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a sense of human That was an amazing.
Speaker 1: What are you looking for?
Speaker 2: It's not a pet. I'm thinking of getting an Xbox. Oh, oh, should I do it? I'm the gamer in the group. Why wouldn't you come to me and ask, well, what should I get. I don't know where to start.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I don't see you as an Xbox boy. I think, boy, well, I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: By the way, last night I pulled out my PlayStation two to try and play it, and then I realized my new TV doesn't have the three chords from the Red, the White, and the Yellow audio sound and visual. Yeah, so I've ordered an adapter. Oh my god, so I can plug it into the HDM I so I can use the old PlayStation two.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking of getting an Xbox, an old Xbox or an Xbox Ony, like one of the new ones. Why what do you want to play?
Speaker 2: It's actually doctor's advice. Oh you know what our therapist is like.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's important for the creative mind to play joy playtime.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, well, what's a socially acceptable way as an adult to play. I can't just go to the fucking swing set that She was literally, as I've said before, telling me to be more of a silly goose, and I'm like, it just sounds like she wants me to buy an Xbox.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing. I think you should you have more of a switch boy. I think you're a Nintendo switch.
Speaker 2: You don't know me.
Speaker 3: I do know you.
Speaker 4: They just know.
Speaker 1: That's why it's a switch. You can switch it up and carry it in your lap. You can also say Mario put in the TV. No, it is Nintendo, so you can play the Mario games, which mind you are the best.
Speaker 2: Or you did find my DS last night as well? Oh my god, I've still got it. I was playing Mario.
Speaker 1: Really yep, I played DS this week too. Really? Should we picked O chat? Oh my god, I picked a chat? Can I tell you the cuta story? Not to hijack your Xbox store, but it was platauing. I had the cutest eight with Steven. So we have this whole theory that we're from the same area, right, But we never knew each other growing up. We didn't We didn't have anything to do with each other.
Speaker 2: But we didn't grow up at the same time.
Speaker 1: We did grow up at the same as you grew up, and he didn't know we Well, we were both concurrently growing. That's how Yeah, that's how growth were.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're aging at the same pace. Correct happened for you a lot younger. He's six and there's catching.
Speaker 1: Five and a half. At some points he's an adult as am I. No one said he was an adult's written down on a nap can. No one can see it. She's written child. That was child, right. He did the cutest thing. I mean, it's a very sweet. So we've always had this theory that we both said that there's a local netball court in the area, the Bell and garanetball courts. And we both said we grew up like that was our childhood at the Bell and garnetball courts because we both have sisters. Were your goalkeeper or we defend. I just ate the finger bus at the canteen because I didn't play, neither did he. But we were, you know, little gay boys. Of course we went to the netball with our moms while they play. Our sisters played, all right, while your sister's played. Because I was thinking, is that just where gays go? Is that a beat or something? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that where they're cruising at the netty bathrooms.
Speaker 1: That's not a normal thing for gay kids.
Speaker 2: That DoD I was definitely gone. Makes sense that you've got fucking sisters playing cat correct And I always said, you know, I just used to sit there and play my Nintendo DS. My head was down, like I wouldn't have seen you even if.
Speaker 1: You were there. He's like, that's so funny. I just played Nintendo ds' is the just thing on the fly. They weren't bright enough for the outdoors the DS game, and Stephen said the same to Huddle under a jacket. I had the new edition because I had ds I Excel, Thank so did I. And he would put his hoodie over him so he could see it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the ads for the DSi Excel. It was always grown ass adults in their business suits on the train doing like cross words, and I'm like, no, it's ever going to use it for that.
Speaker 1: It was a Japanese real estate agent doing brain training before he sold a four million dollar house. I'm like, no, he's stressed and he's cheating on his wife. That's the truth of it anyway. So we had both just said like wow, crazy sliding doors moment. We would have been at the same netball courts the same day. His sister's twenty five, so's my sister. Oh, so they could have been in the same time. They were in the same grade and they played in opposite teams that fought each other every single semi time. Would have been there on the same court, same game, same in the crash. Sorry I had to He would have been playing his DS and I would have been playing. It could have been PICKEDO chatting that whole time. So guess what he did. He said, I want to organize date night. And I said, okay, you can organize date night. Did you keep your old DS? I collect old Nintendo's. I've got a whole box of them. Wow, yes, better, I don't it's it's not charged. I don't play it and haven't played it in years. He said, I'm going to pick you up. I've got everything planned. I'm all right. Do I wear dinner clothes? He's like, you wear something warm, it's going to be cold. This was last Friday. Okay. He picks me up and in the back he's got like a wine in a cooler and a bag and a blanket. I'm like, where are we going? He pulls up to the bellngaraen netball cords and he gets out.
Speaker 2: I need to get a visual of this. How do I spell that BELLI E L L A n g A r A again. It sounds like one of the suburbs. You've made up Belenghara netbour cords. If you got them, get the visuals.
Speaker 3: A big came up with Bilenglo Steak Forest.
Speaker 1: No, no he's not Stephen my latt. Oh. They actually look quite fancy. They're nice. They're like tidd.
Speaker 2: There's probably fur to forty courts, the Nepple courts and Forbes had potholes.
Speaker 1: That's where they shoot the ball. We walk in. He sits on silver seats and he said, even though we didn't get to do it as kids, we would have been playing at the same time. Let's play now. He pulls out two Nintendo DS's that he's sourced. We connect, We picked ochat each other and then we sit there in the courts drinking wine playing Nintendo. That's actually so Is that not the cutest date ever? There's him in the middle of the courts to take a.
Speaker 2: Photo on the horrible camera quality, but is actually kind of cute to put it in the injury idiots face, really cute.
Speaker 1: But in that moment, I was like, this kid so beautiful.
Speaker 2: When you say sourced Nintendo DS's, did he have to rummage your existing collection?
Speaker 1: Not by them? He had one right his DS is a kid. It was in a pink crystal gel case, no doubt of course. And then he got his best friend DS and he chose was pink and had the camera. So then we connected. Yes, yes, I and then we played for a couple of hours, had some wine, and then drove home and love. So it was a great love, very cute.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: See this could be me with the Xbox. Yeah, it could be getting a power cord from the car all the way to Parliament House where you met. You make a good point, though, maybe I should get something portable ish, Mitchell, get a Nintendo switch. It will change the SIMS on that. Yes you can.
Speaker 2: Can I let me google? You don't say it with confidence?
Speaker 3: Can you connect it to the TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on the TV?
Speaker 3: Played it.
Speaker 2: I just feel like a fucking giant with those tiny little switch controllers.
Speaker 3: I'm used to like big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's used to big. Okay, SIMS is not is not on it.
Speaker 2: I will forget it, fucking forget it.
Speaker 3: I love the SIMS.
Speaker 2: I was so determined to fire up that P's two last night because I'm pretty sure I may have made the McCloud's house on the Sims.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: No, it was Kath and Kim and I made Mcloud's.
Speaker 1: Daughter be on what on a PC somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now I've got it on my PS too. I just can't plug it into the fucking TV really until the adapter arrived. Oh no, I had Techan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so good. What's Teken? It's just fighting, It's so good.
Speaker 2: Nina was my go to I saw a meme recently that said, like, if you played Tech and it's a kid and Nina was your go to character, how was coming out for you? All the gays love Nina. Yeah, the purple jump seat that she wore for her away Jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh slut, Oh my god, I think that also plays. I think I've spoken about this on the podcast in Mario card. If you chose Bowser, you're a dumb top. If you chose Peach, yeah we all know guilty. Yeah right, you little slut. Now it's not peach. Yeah, they've got Peach. They've got Peach hat, They've got Daisy, and then they've got some woman named Patricia Patria Trish. Last time, she's just a brunette woman with a blazer on.
Speaker 2: See, we had all this in common. We never knew have Box to be. It's bringing us together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't say Xbox trigs me. Do you not like Xboxes? No, Xbox is just certain kind of people. You need to understanding the connection. Nintendo Switch is a very gay. Gays love Nintendo Switch. It's in the gay culture. PlayStation leans more gay. Xbox is definitely straight boy, straight bro in the gaming world.
Speaker 2: But I've played my friend and his Xbox a million times and we're both gay.
Speaker 1: For starting, I know that's true. It's just fun. The flight simulator, the sms, all this random shit, it's great. I think by one. I've got a PlayStation five and I'm a PlayStation boy, so you could add me and we could play together. It could play Fortnite together. Can you do that? Like PlayStations and Xbox is playing together. It depends on the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, So what's better PlayStation or.
Speaker 1: X They're both essentially the exact same. What it comes down to is exclusive games. So you can only get some games on Xbox and only some games on PlayStation.
Speaker 3: About there's this game and it's called like.
Speaker 1: Stray I have Astraya finished it twice and play PlayStation. You can also get it on Xbox. Mitchell Stray is a game where he plays a cat in a dystopian New World city. Really, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: It looks amazing, just a stray cat? You got a backpack on?
Speaker 2: I played a game recently. It's just called untitled Goose game.
Speaker 1: I've played untitled Goose game. It's an Australian game. Yeah, it's very you just honk.
Speaker 2: Have you done the Unpacking one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I played that with Stephen all the time. It's very good to all this time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that you just played it once and then you finish it.
Speaker 1: Unpacking, the one where you like you two player and you move things around the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have to get them in the right spot. And then it moves on to like her unidorm and then her first place with her boyfriend, and then she's back at home with mum and dad and you're like, oh my god, they broke up.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I'm playing a different game. Yeah, I think you're playing it playing Unpacked too? Were you just maybe there's a sequel. Maybe she's the mayor.
Speaker 2: No, she was a lesbian bother and spoiler alas, oh my god, what was that game called?
Speaker 1: Wait? I knew I was carrying. Yeah, get a PlayStation five. Yeah, it was just called unpacking. This is exactly the one I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: Really, you have to unpack her room as a baby, and then Muni and so on and so forth, and you learn her story as you play it. And the worst part of it all is that when she moved in with that rat boyfriend of hers, there was no room, no fucking room in the whole place to display her unied degree. So it went under the bed. And so as you finished that level, you're like, oh, this won't last. And then enough she's back at mom and Dad's. They must have broke up.
Speaker 1: Mitchell, listen to the joy this is bringing you in your life.
Speaker 2: And so you told me not to get an Xbox. Why would you help me of this?
Speaker 3: Also, why station fives are six hundred and seventy nine dollars?
Speaker 1: See, fuck yourself in the face. Who would want to pay that? How much is an Xbox one? Google that, what's Xbox one? Xbox is the new Xbox one. You give it an Xbox S or x or something.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to run an Xbox. You can get an Xbox for four hundred and seventy nine dollars, so it's two hundred dollars cheaper.
Speaker 2: Any idiots listening that a gamer is I'm getting an Xbox?
Speaker 1: What games should I get?
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to get the physical games anymore. You get its download them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with you. I'm gonna have to buy a hard drive to have more storage. Oh, it's so exciting when you buy them. You can buy one's a bigger storage. My advice is getting one of the bigges storage.
Speaker 2: So how would you react if I became the sort of influence so that just streams the self gaming all.
Speaker 1: Day, Mitch, I'd be down for it. Fuck it, you'd want to collab on hundred percent? I would. We'd do it if we'd do a campaign together. Oh my god, I should show you my Nintendo collection. I've got every D every game Boy, and every Nintendo console that ever came out, but dame, it's on Nintendo.
Speaker 3: Did you have the GameCube?
Speaker 1: Yes? The game Cube is the best consolet of all time, every DS, all the d SS, the original DS, like the d S. I then I had the d S x L, and then I had the two d S, and then I had the three ds. Yeah, but I had all of them, so I wanted to keep the collection up. But I didn't buy them brand new. I bought them on Facebook market Place.
Speaker 2: I just like, really, you just wanted to have the collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a special limited edition clear pikach two DS that's worth like three grand. Now, Yeah, that's pretty fun.
Speaker 3: Did you ever play Bloody Raw on GameCube?
Speaker 1: No, that's such a Jena game.
Speaker 3: Child.
Speaker 1: Did you ever play Slaughtering Kids on the GameCube?
Speaker 3: That was another good one.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I missed crash Band coop, Oh my god, crash Band. Okay, we'll welcome. Is it just mean if it is not how we start every episode mood we start the show with it? Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate. Mitch doesn't my mind. I don't know Mitch is coming up Today. We have an idiot who has suggested something off the back of a topic we were discussing a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I love it when the idiots do our producing for us.
Speaker 1: I know, it's so easy, isn't it. Thank God, we'll steal that. We'll give you credit though, if we can remember your name. It is a new invention justin, by the way, justin a new invention that I think will really catch on and we'll save a lot of the idiot's time. Especially if you're gay or gen z. This will be good for you.
Speaker 2: We're also going to be following up on our singing lessons, which we have decided to embark on as a duo. Yes, we're going to a couple singing lessons, but we've got to sort something out first. Yes, my agent today. You know how you kind of write shit in your notes as you think of it. Yes, I was really impassioned about this. Itche and when I wrote it, I don't have the same passion now, but I'm going to back it in anyway. I really really meant it at the time.
Speaker 1: I do that time. Mine's just a thought that I had and a sad story connected to it. Oh well, I don't know if I'm actually ready to talk about it. I need time. Should I kill time by going first? I'm ready. I just have to process it, but you can go first, sure, Okay.
Speaker 2: To give you a context, I wrote this when I was at Executive produced the contracept of Diephram Sam's birthday, which neither of you turned.
Speaker 1: Up to No. I was going to, but I got drunk for the first time in a long time. I felt so bad. I RSVP and I text him saying coming, I'll be there at ten, and I didn't turn up.
Speaker 3: I couldn't go because I was at the theater live.
Speaker 1: It's not a lie what we're saying.
Speaker 2: She was at the theater, but we were still at the party after the Shay finished. Don't forget. We've got you on fine mate, now dinner.
Speaker 1: I didn't lie, you know, Old Mitchell would have been like, oh oh my, it's true. I just said, Sam, I'm tipsy and I can't drive to the ctitdi. I'm in the shire at was steven'smum's birthday.
Speaker 2: You meant to be dead though, Yeah, yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 1: I don't drink. I'm like Stephen, you drink. He's on his peas so he can't get any alcohol, all.
Speaker 2: Right, go with your Egypt Oh sorry, yeah, let's get into.
Speaker 1: It is just me.
Speaker 2: Is intrusive shrubbery destroying Sydney's nightlife.
Speaker 1: You're on something that night quite clearly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The trees in the al Fresco bit, it seems bird they've been quite disruptive.
Speaker 1: What upset you a palm? Was it a shrub bush? It was a cactus that had pissed me off.
Speaker 2: But like they'd shaved the spikes off it, And I'm like, who the fuck's job is it to despike the cactus when you can just get any other plant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cruel. They put the laser hair removal on that porka. They need it up.
Speaker 2: The giant fucking cacti are just like encroaching on all the table.
Speaker 1: It's annoying as fuck. Yeah. I actually think for the first time in this show's history that is quite specific to just you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if you turned up to Sam, you would have agreed with me.
Speaker 1: I could have been there you too.
Speaker 2: J That's about all I have to say about that. Moving on origin, is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have we all collectively forgotten and stopped worrying about red back spiders? That's true. We could point as a nation were grippled by those little bustards when I was a kid in the nineties and oh my god, I couldn't go near a tap without my mum going check for red backs.
Speaker 2: Jenna, can you please google what the fuck happened to all the red backs.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: I feel like the reason I haven't seen one in a while is because I used to see them a lot in like my parents' garage totally it was dusty, full of shit. That's where they liked to make their fucking webs. But now in apartments, I don't have.
Speaker 1: A filthy garage. Maybe I don't see them as often. Well, I live back at home, and we were by the water on the beach, and there's heaps of gardens, so I think there would be them that I would sink them.
Speaker 2: And I remember, is it just me on the fly when people talk about spiders, you were adamant that there's something crawling on you.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling I don't. Yeah, Oh so there's nothing on you? Actually, Oh my god, shut up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm.
Speaker 1: About to bleed my heart out. Sorry, go on, that's right. Sad story. It's a white cat that no white, that took a sip from the tap, but there was actually a red back there and a bit it's on the mouth in the tap. The red back was hiding underneath the tap and the cat went under. Oh and it bit the cat's time can only assume, and it killed the cat, and there in the street holding.
Speaker 3: This white cat that's really devastated.
Speaker 1: Sabrina and it died. And as a kid, I thought, oh my god, those spiders are not to be messed with. I've never heard of one just hanging in the tap. That's fine, I know. So whenever I went to a tap, Mum went check for redbacks. But I what are you meant to do when you're face to face with it? You kill them? But if you're checking in the tap, it could just leap into your eye. Yeah, but they don't do that. That's not real.
Speaker 5: Okay, So they're still around, but they're commonly found in disturbed and urban areas, so it may have been more urban back in the day, got it what I mean? And also no death urban, you know, like more bushy and all that.
Speaker 1: Your house is still pretty fucking bush pretty urban, was the next point.
Speaker 5: No deaths have been reported since nineteen fifty five, a year before the introduction of red back spider Anti venom oh.
Speaker 1: I said, isn't that crazy that Auntie Venom really does? Just is that bitch? Well not for the cat? Huh? Too late? Didn't No, I would have died in nineteen fifty four. I forgot to mention that can we compare cat war stories? To compare my Sabrina story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this happened only two weeks ago. Oh shit, Isabella's father, as in my old house mate Jordan the only father she knows? Yeah, she Wan's taken on the role of stepfather's No, but he looks ground floor apartment. No, he doesn't have a cat. He lives on a ground floor apartment. And they've got like a picket fence around the little courtyard bit and then there's balconies above.
Speaker 1: Apparently a cat.
Speaker 2: Was like, wouldn't it be fun if I just jump off this balcony quick through the fence? Oh no, imagine stepping outside like Jordan did, just.
Speaker 1: Being like, oh my god, can I do I do about that? I can beat that story. I don't want to now I can. You're like, I see you're in paled cat and I raised you. I raised you a squashed gray hound. Oh that's not cat. Okay, Now this is a story trigger warning, truly, And I'm not making animal cruelty again.
Speaker 5: And I didn't do it as an owner of a greyhound then a cat.
Speaker 1: That's true, it was an Italian greyhound. Tiny get this take your headphones off and block. He read. I was in Melbourne at the time. This was actually right before COVID started. Miley Cyrus was performing in Melbourne. Remember then she canceled because of the pandemic. So I was in Melbourne, had time to kill walking down the main street at the time, and I hear what sounds.
Speaker 2: Like I remember you telling this, Yeah, a stay hitting the floor. What happened was the balcony.
Speaker 1: A greyhound was at the top four of like a six story building, was looking out the window and it fell onto the ground and hit the pavement on the ground. But the owner wasn't there. Someone was house sitting the dog and they just left the window open. Anyway, It landed maybe ten meters behind the track. We just walked on, just feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah done. I don't know how we got here. Should we move on?
Speaker 1: That's probably a good Yeah, take a break. Is it's just me?
Speaker 5: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, we were talking not too long ago about the phonetic alphabets. You know how they use it often on the phone so that you don't misunderstand letters with the muffled phone line, they'll say tee for tango and for whatever. Yeah, And our point was, we don't know the correct I didn't know that there were prescribed words for every letter. They made it up as they went along. These bitches love a tango.
Speaker 1: Don't they do? They do? But my point was, no one can ever get past Charlie like Alpha, Bravo Charlie, Delta, Echo, fox trots, fox trot, Google drive. See, I don't know people actually memorize it. Everyone member memorize it. My sister Becky every a cop, like obviously she's got her first start in police radio, and if you're doing a street or someone's registration, you need to know it to be like F for foxtrot, E for echo, whatever. But my point was we just need one that's outdated. What the fuck is a foxtrot?
Speaker 2: And is there anyone policing what word you use for the letter? Like do you have to get the phonetic fucking alphabet correct?
Speaker 1: Correct? You can just do your own. So we would like to create our own new phonetic alphabet that caters to i'd say, our audience, which is, you know, younger, queer leaning, progressive, handsome, attractive, young, impressional millennials, and credit where it's.
Speaker 2: Jude Justin Warn posted this in our Facebook group Injuring Idiots. He said, seeing as you fellas don't know the phonetic alphabet, let's make a new one. I'll start a for anal. Oh god, I don't approve of that, although do you remember I was saying when we were talking about it at the time that my problem is that if I'm trying to think on my feet and I'm trying to do the phonetic fucking thing, the only thing that springs to mind is dirty words. Yeah, yeah, that's my problem. So ain't all Probably I wouldn't do that?
Speaker 1: What about B bitch, se ca.
Speaker 2: Dick, b egg plant, fuck, g gay h oh heroin.
Speaker 1: Igloo iglu was nice, wasn't it? That was actually quite nice? But I think people were murdered it mostly so the dirty works?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Where were we anything else for I that would be great? Keep going, j Jack, Okay, why does it? Why is it cut again? It still works? L lick m mutt.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to know what's springing to mind when you say.
Speaker 1: My fist is named Nicole of moving on. Don't look at general when you say that either glone P putrid q queer old have gone quief a.
Speaker 2: Rectum f yeh f q r F fuck it.
Speaker 1: It's what's bringing to mind right A.
Speaker 2: Yes, s slat tits, I'm Billy card. I don't know where that came from. Rude V badge w wank x S is this what is suv w x?
Speaker 1: I think that's my xylophone? Why? I don't know your gooner just the sub yeast yeast zebra.
Speaker 2: That was a nice hols them ending Yeah nice so at A guess my mind is ninety percent dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think sare nine. We want something that people can remember. I don't think they'll catch on. You can't use that in public. You also can't use it if you're calling centerling to say hey, here's my registration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my problem. I was like, yeah, I had to really gag myself not to say it should have been gagged, like.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're going to get a rental increase when you're calling SEBT.
Speaker 2: So we may as well keep Justin's idea a for anal B.
Speaker 1: But we can't because if people are using it in public. It's we can't do naughty words. We want this to catch on, to be a social wave like Cony twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, for Coney, we've got k. I think we're talking about him again.
Speaker 1: What about a for alphaba? That's not how you feel? Alphabe done? What would a B?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to make it like current and topical?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, amerelya air hunt abba abbab well done, b Macy Isabel Gray suggests boys like that we all like boys, well not everyone.
Speaker 2: What about all the less listening true alazz that we should make this like idiot specific. This is just for the official idiot.
Speaker 1: Alphabet, idiot alphabet. Okay. In that case, it could be a really we've already got abba, okay abba?
Speaker 2: What about like in jokes in the podcast b Brenda Barrelding, perfect, that's one of your fucking a round bird very good?
Speaker 1: Huh So you can quite simply be Cat. I feel like we talk about those dumb things a lot. Or Connie if we really want.
Speaker 3: Can we do Connie?
Speaker 1: I could have sworn Connie with a K.
Speaker 3: Connie's with the Okay, well, we'll just do cat Connie.
Speaker 1: He's already written did you put diaphragm Sam.
Speaker 2: Just diaphragm E.
Speaker 1: Sarah Elizabeth has suggested episode what about alphaba? Yeah, that's funny, it's very much part.
Speaker 2: Of the Alpha. BA could just start with L. Imagine that's how you felt at Alpha par what's wrong? So it could now I'll do alphaba.
Speaker 1: That's far lab something Jim ad Jason with. I'm trying to think follow no finger, sure, because that's not dirty, that's just the body part. But what does that have to do with this show? That Christmas party?
Speaker 2: G goash, Come on, we said nothing dirty.
Speaker 1: We just did Jenna just because it's dumb. Jenna.
Speaker 2: God, it has to be dumb. I suppose that's the rule. J H will hate that beat.
Speaker 1: Who Sorry, sorry, I'm really not on today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna start writing things you think of. Who's w H can be?
Speaker 1: What's the podcast reference with h M headphones or headphones? We could have done dot for D or w's wiggans for sure? Well you've already put who. We can still do wigans. I mean we've got a long alphabet to go. W is the same letter.
Speaker 2: And the alphabet only goes with H for a joke, okay, because.
Speaker 1: Because it's gonna actually good magic calling something can be idiot h is idiots.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the rule that we have to laugh because it's dumb to make it on our phonetic alphabet. H I J just me or Jenner again.
Speaker 1: Jenna with a J great hilarious Okay, so confusing. Okay, Oh, I do want to say ketamine, I've never tried it. Don't rush off k B what about kill K for kill get it the intro johng.
Speaker 2: Wars K for kill Oh yeah, circle get it l alphabe.
Speaker 1: Does that mean we lose e? No, we can have good Jenna tw alphab and alphab elpha.
Speaker 2: Alphaba so dumb m mitches Yeah great n N m N for endometriosis.
Speaker 1: No, Jenn's being cured naturally. Remember I'm sure to be livington John's retreat and cure themself doesn't start with no. I know that we're living and for entertained barely not this episode? Yeah? Sure why not?
Speaker 7: No in for no, Yeah, that's very you, Oscar. Yeah yeah, I want.
Speaker 1: To include him. P H pig week God, what comes up to you? Oh queen? Because we have to edit Jen's out.
Speaker 3: Weekly often often I'm sorry, I can't help.
Speaker 1: Ah can be Let me see what the idiots have suggested. Oh, P for pig weeks, said Melanie Smith. Oh, I didn't know that was thegestons coming through to yea calm. Cantrell says, E for Olympics.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would have been a good one.
Speaker 1: But we can get rid of one of the alphabers for god's sake. Two jenets that the GAG's being done. He should be Olympics. Alright, Olympics, what are we up to? Q? Quiet Joshua? We already put Queith reasing Redruthmish suggested that as well. She says, shut up, No, that's.
Speaker 2: We never speak about idiots like that.
Speaker 1: Brian's for b Someone suggested.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's better than Brenda Barrel.
Speaker 1: Then get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Ban your myth pronunciation of Blind's No, s what can that be?
Speaker 1: What have we got for w who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant, and we've also got who for eight.
Speaker 1: That's very funny. What s Sam?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 1: Did we get rid of contraceptive?
Speaker 2: No, that's conn was diaphragm.
Speaker 1: It's still all right. We can't double it up, Sean. Oh, but that doesn't happen. What if we make it. Sean and Stephen.
Speaker 2: Just do it, but that'll get confusing on the phone.
Speaker 1: Like for Sean, so is alphaba l L is in there c.
Speaker 3: S for Sean.
Speaker 1: Sure, Stephen is so stupid and Sean comes first because he did come first. For Eason, it's for s A. I like Sean and Steven. It's because it's too well put that together that both our partners are I did. I just didn't think it was that interest. So Tea, it can be better. Yeah, we could.
Speaker 2: Which is something we've never said on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Two percent. Where that's coming from. That's because it's the milk oh tea could be tunnel. That's good. What are we up to? You?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: That's tough? No one suggested you you?
Speaker 3: What about just you?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: For wy? Are you you? For you? Why? For you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: There's gonna be something. Has anyone suggested anything for you in our stupid group?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything for you. Megan has explicitly said you, Holy says unique. No.
Speaker 2: What do we just go into our episodes and type the word you in and see what comes up?
Speaker 1: Is it possible?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: One of our recent episodes two nineteen was called Almond with you because that's how you're say Armond.
Speaker 1: God, that was good. Yeah, he's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Fuck in order corrected to Armond. Funny that.
Speaker 1: You for Almond.
Speaker 8: V.
Speaker 1: What can that be? They think something medieval Jenna themed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Viking.
Speaker 2: I typed into the search of our episodes V and it just says no results if we never used.
Speaker 1: The letter V. We're just not smart. It can't be right.
Speaker 2: What are the suggestions for V?
Speaker 1: No, there's not one. Really.
Speaker 2: They all just tapped out at this point in the alphabet. I'm tempted to do the same, but we've come this far. Do you V?
Speaker 3: Violent?
Speaker 1: Violin?
Speaker 2: Violin, which I still haven't played on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Violin. I guess we've got nothing else. Here's how it's going to work. You for who? Yep? Great X four Hayden, that's a good one. I think that's quite funny.
Speaker 2: You can't say that on the phone.
Speaker 3: It is funny.
Speaker 1: We'll do it.
Speaker 2: It's very it's a rare letter, so I'll never have to say true XP Haden, Are you really sure you want to use that?
Speaker 1: I couldn't care that I've spoken to him years. Why for you got a hustle? Yeah? Great one word the first base.
Speaker 6: Z.
Speaker 1: What can that be? M zest zoo.
Speaker 8: Z.
Speaker 1: Did no one suggest anything for that either? Hello, I'm going to the age. Okay, you need to say these things. So I'm not a B A T B J I E J I E. No one has done it. He was for trolley. Someone did suggest, We've already got ton of that time.
Speaker 2: Did literally no one suggests anything for They all stopped guessing at that point?
Speaker 1: Fuck you all? Why don't we make the Z the final unfinished character and then we have until next week to lock it in? God? Do we really have to stretch this out? Yeah? I love being stretched out, Jenned one of your worst ideas ever ever since you've got confidence, it's been terrible. I'm not enjoying this confident hero z is say it all. Oh my god, Zaddy, Oh Zaddy, because we're both zaddies general lock it in and looking God has dead idea DMS on injury idiots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to put it in the group. I should make it a Google doctor. The people can edit it or something.
Speaker 1: No, we need to keep the original. I'm sure you.
Speaker 2: Can dispute anything in the comments, but so far, what we've got is wait, wait, play some kindergarten music. Okay, notice I thought you could have done it in post.
Speaker 1: No, we're raw dogging it here like kids. But how's this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Perfect? That was good? Very quick time.
Speaker 2: A forever, B for Blyons, C for Connie, D for diaphragm, E for Olympics, F for finger, G for Jenna, H for who I'm for idiots, J for Jenna, K for kill, L for alphab, M for Mitch, N for O for Oscar, P for pigweek, Q for qweith for red Rooster, S for Stephen and Sean, T for tunnel, you for armand B for violin, W for who, X for Hayden, Y for you Got a Hustle?
Speaker 1: And Z for Zaddie? Is it just me? Complete? For Alpha? I love it so much TVC. Though we're open to suggestions.
Speaker 4: You can follow the show online.
Speaker 1: Just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you're a tickhead.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we go, this is another one of the episodes where I feel the wheels have fallen off. There's one more thing we want to do, so, as you might have heard recently, we have decided that it's time to revisit a segment of ours.
Speaker 1: Remember this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to do the hobby hunt again.
Speaker 1: I get about this now I'm out at audit. You could say fast ties into this perfectly, though, doesn't it that intro it.
Speaker 2: Does actually the need for singing lessons. So the hobby hunt was when it was just after your breakup actually, and you were like, I need to get my mind off things. And I was kind of in a spot where I was like, I want to go do activities, just spice up life. And so we tried bar class. You came along to one of mine, yep, and we did pottery and then we kind of just stopped doing it.
Speaker 1: We did a third one, didn't we pottery pilates. Oh, then I got happy again, and I think we people were like you got.
Speaker 2: Busy, and I was like, well, we can't hobby hunt unless it's both of us. But we've decided recently we want to give singing lessons a crack. Yeah, but I'm kind of worried about raw dogging singing lessons. I can't go in there and just sing for the first time while it's being recorded in front of a singing teacher.
Speaker 1: No, it's like I want to be a little bit good at it before I go. Right, So what's your suggestion here?
Speaker 2: Well, I just don't want to go in there with nothing prepared. I think we need to decide on a song for starters, because we're doing this together.
Speaker 1: I don't know duets. I'm gonna have to google famous duets, right, I.
Speaker 3: Guess so I'm defying gravity.
Speaker 2: No, that's way out of our ranges?
Speaker 1: What is my range?
Speaker 3: What about shallow?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Of accidentally google famous diet? Sorry it's come up the act, so shallow you reckon? Oh that's good? Can you go that high? No, I'm Bradley, you're gaga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: No, you're god.
Speaker 2: We've actually chosen the worst day to make this decision because I've got a bit of a scratch, right, So there's no way I'm going to be able to be like already.
Speaker 1: Just give me a reason.
Speaker 3: Pink, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Just give them that's too high. I will do the other guy what's his name?
Speaker 3: And the fun fun guy?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't understand. I think we've done that on the show. What about leather and lace? What's that? I don't know? Sean Mendez Camillo Cabeo camaramo, koala, Senorita. Oh that might not be out of our range. Somebody that I used to know got ya easy. That's hard. Some money that I use, but just student fun. Have your friends collect your records?
Speaker 8: Are the change in that?
Speaker 1: I'm already straining, But I think I'm actually high. I don't think I'm a blow boy.
Speaker 2: Oh you're going to take all the high bit?
Speaker 1: I could take that. What about I got your babe under pressure, under brossure it is it's Queen and David Bowie.
Speaker 2: I've actually got one in mind, but I doubt it's going to be on your list.
Speaker 1: Oh, what what's your idea? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: It might also be out of our range? Yeah, do you remember this?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wait? No?
Speaker 8: Did?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes? What is this?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Delta and Brian McFadden.
Speaker 8: Yes, you.
Speaker 4: Have in my life.
Speaker 1: And I never play. Oh this bit makes me nervous. Me for me Bye? Shadow that chap.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Can out you?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: My wild idea, google the lyrics? Good idea, MI almost here, Delta good and Bryan McFadden.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready, I've got the lyrics.
Speaker 8: Okay, Tune Night Loves Not Always Back and Why Heaven I always loved you.
Speaker 2: When it's spoken with you, and it's actually really hard to sing in a whisper if I was.
Speaker 1: Spelt in that.
Speaker 2: But when I need you, I could do that easily, But it's when i'm me try.
Speaker 1: To carry on. I don't think I can keep going. You can do it, carry on?
Speaker 4: No, that's not enough.
Speaker 6: Then when i'm with with you, I'm close to tease because you're only oh most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is you. I would change the world if I ever had a chance. Oh, won't you let me? I've got to have many.
Speaker 6: Please be.
Speaker 1: Jampan, three arms around me? Please please protect me?
Speaker 6: Brosn't that by your worst days and shadow? Now?
Speaker 4: It hurts.
Speaker 8: When I haven't always held you.
Speaker 1: But when that.
Speaker 2: I feel like reading lyrics makes it worse because you don't know where it goes at the timing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's wrong with you, but I always just add a country twang. Hurt you? What's with my robrado? You know what I reckon.
Speaker 2: I'm good at being a backing singer, but I can't be the lead because when I was harmonizing them with you, I thought, fuck, yeah, I nailed that. But when I'm doing a soul. It's like you can really hear the crack totally.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what we need each other exactly.
Speaker 2: Like they very rarely sing together. We need something where they what's a good duet with a harmony?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we need Jennet to come in the harmonies too.
Speaker 2: I do really like everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Shearing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: No please, no, can I boycott that?
Speaker 2: Boycott well, Taylor and Ed it's veto the word you're looking for video boycott.
Speaker 3: It does?
Speaker 1: Oh what about grease? Oh yeah, so I'm loving have me.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the low bit.
Speaker 1: Now you're Sandy. No, you've you've said that you can go high.
Speaker 3: Sandy.
Speaker 1: Oh google the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm skipping straight to the end bit. That's going to be a beautiful jewet.
Speaker 1: Not yet it turned colder. That's where it ends. So we're all fuck up weed step before hands.
Speaker 3: Then we made a true love.
Speaker 1: Wonder what she's doing some dry ripped bottle?
Speaker 4: O summon, No, that's got legs.
Speaker 1: I'm so old. I think I sound best when you can't only hear me. It can't just be me there is it's easier for you when you're mad, You're going, what are the odds that you've got the deep voice and I've got the high voice?
Speaker 2: Years of vaping. It's ruined by ruined.
Speaker 1: My gifts, all right, And that's how song I'm sold you reckon?
Speaker 2: I'm not what the bit lame? Don't you think that is not the man.
Speaker 1: Who suggested Taylor Swift and Ed Shearing. I wouldn't got you were allowed one veto No, not yet. I just wanted to see options. Okay, well, what other duets are they?
Speaker 2: I just need one with a good harmony. But actually you get confused with the harmonies because you try to follow along with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I just don't know what to do, so I follow the monkey in front. Should we do something from a musical like Hamilton or something? No, that's rapping. I can't rap. I don't want to. I can do all of Black Eyed Peas. Shut up, I'm gonna be rocking like this? What I'm gonna be rocking like that? I'm allergic to bet so don't bring it up. Ship all right?
Speaker 3: Best duets with harmonies, Hakuna matata.
Speaker 1: That's good, Tomato and pumba.
Speaker 2: We can't go to a singing teacher in all seriesness and say can we learn this song?
Speaker 1: Yes? We Kukuna Matata is their duet. Yeah? Do they harmonize in Thatta free? I don't think you, guys.
Speaker 3: I think I sing both of them when I would saying.
Speaker 2: But it's the same note, let's go haku amadata without harmonizing. What you know, what would be better off doing? If if we're going down the Lionking route?
Speaker 4: Can you see the love tonight?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think that's I think that's very boring.
Speaker 2: You know what would be great? Actually just in general Lion King two, when they're.
Speaker 1: Like deception, disgreece, evil as pleaan as the scar on his face, deception and outreach disgree what's it called?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just direct to here we go? Ready? Remember this? Did you see the Lionking toever?
Speaker 2: This is when they banish Kovid from the Pride Land, reminiscent of Romeo and Julienne.
Speaker 1: Jenny, you could pan flute. I've got that drum you got me from Bali? Yeah, Jenner squeals this bit. What's this call? One of us? Deception discream.
Speaker 3: Evil as plain as the scar of.
Speaker 1: Deception Page discree for shame trouble of a bowl game deception.
Speaker 2: It's a bit repetitive, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I'm using Janice veto to Vito that this is a suggestion. Sounds like Hamilton.
Speaker 6: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: Like Hamilton? Not for me. M.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've actually taken a few steps backward. We're no clothes that are deciding on this.
Speaker 1: I thought you would have come to this with one you wanted us to do.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to as well. Shit, I suggested the delta good and bramacfatom one. Oh that's true, but it's really hard to do the delta bit when it's whispering. This is why we need help from a teacher, because I hear it on tiktalk about like oh using your head voice, yes, of course, and like this sounds ridiculous, but I don't know if I have a diaphragm.
Speaker 1: Of course you've got a die. We all have a diaphragm. Where is it near your belly near your gun?
Speaker 2: Because they're like sing from your diaphragm and I'm like, is that the right spot?
Speaker 1: Go? Like you feel that muscle in your tummy? Tans you do do it. I can see your chest moving. You've got one. I can see your dip.
Speaker 3: It again whereabouts? Yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 1: It's like above your pelvis. No, it's well, it's under your stomach.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like under your stomach, like down where my gunt is? Is it all the way down there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I always thought it was in the.
Speaker 3: Middle, so when you breath, you can't make it go out.
Speaker 2: I've got less answers than I did before. Where the fuck is my diaphragm?
Speaker 1: It sits under your lungs and separates your chest cavity from your abdomen like belly button a bit lower. It's at the very bottom of your rim cake.
Speaker 2: Bottom of the ribcage, is not under the belly button. You're both fucking idiots.
Speaker 1: I never claimed to be smart. Well, should we consult a singing teacher and see what they recommend we sing, because clearly we're not getting anywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, before we go to a proper singing teacher, what if what if we get Oscar in here? Because it turns out he used to be a singing teacher.
Speaker 3: He's very talent.
Speaker 2: I just want to know the basics, like where the fuck's my diephragm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the head voice? What's the belt? Did he actually used to teach singing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that until recently. He messaged me and goes, what the fuck you guys are looking for a singing teacher so he can be our singing he's an amazing Why don't we should go from there to an actual current singing teacher.
Speaker 1: Yes, but maybe he can be like our kindergarten. Yes, that could work. I'm down. Would he help us with song selection? He's got shocking taste?
Speaker 3: Oh no, he has fantastic taste.
Speaker 2: I say, okay, well, idiots, you can help us with the suggestions. We'll start another thread. We've done the alphabet and now we're doing a fucking duet.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm down, I'm suld.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can Oscar come to what here?
Speaker 1: I think that was fir. That just literally what we deserve.
Speaker 3: So you're coming?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you'll be coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll hit us with your suggestions. You know our range, you know our skills, you know our taste. Idiots, send us to our potential. Correct, I've heard that run through. There's room for improvement, all right, Well, let's go on that note, hobby hunt continues. Yes, it will, thank you for listening. I don't feel any better after that. I was trying to be more prepared. I don't know what we're going to do. I feel good. I still don't know what my diepraend is. My god, google it. You'll have to watch video. I don't know. All right, Well, we'll be back on Monday. Yes, leave us a review if you haven't yet. Five stars would be lovely on Spotify, on Apple, wherever you listen. Give us a rating. It means a lot to us. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to go to some mert shopping couple of mitches dot com. Do a gig it's available in your podcast. Plays for my parking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it does. It's a better fun.
Speaker 2: Actually, need to renew that again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well we're going to go. Mitch is going to do his parking. We'll see you very soon. Idiots catches them, but bait they are by? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of images. Make sure you've hit a photo on your podcast.
Speaker 2: At welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. I don't know why we bother with this segment anymore. Yeah, it used to be like, oh, let's go on hinge for a bit, but especially on a Wednesday, we've been getting real fucking lucy goosey.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: You keep saying, oh, it's a loose episode. I'm like, well, well, I think every episode is just that. I don't think we really not really everyone in a good mood. It's actually not loose. It's just me being what's called happy. I've just googled. But we don't prepare really, so I feel like we normally do. Yeah, so like a talk back tings or something, for example, we prepare unprepared. Yeah, yeah, well it's fine. So we can't be prepared every time. I thrive with no preparation. You thrive with preparation. We're very different people.
Speaker 2: No, I can do both. I've got some thriving that I can wing it and I can prepare.
Speaker 1: Ship. Do you disagree? You're better? Yeah, now you're better with preparation. You like to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like twenty percent of this show is prepared. Yes, no, I know the second half of a Wednesday. Everything else is winging it. Yeah, I don't know what the caller is going to say, I don't know what you're going to say.
Speaker 1: I can wing it. No, true, And now you're trying to clip my wings. I'm not trying to clip that. I'm not kind of trying to. If you could choose, you definitely love preparation. Nah, get yourself a co host that can do both. Really, Oh my goodness. If you're on the hunt for co hosts, are you looking for another one. I wasn't attacking you. I was just saying we both write different things.
Speaker 2: What I mean is it's not like I'm flailing when it's not prepared. I can still fucking I'm still comfortable saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't clip his wings.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to. I had many Budgies it says it's down. I thought you could clip their own wings yourself. Turns out really shouldn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that story might have been one of the things that insighted us saying stop bringing up animal cruelly.
Speaker 1: That was a very early day when I had all the Budgery guards. Three budgeryguards all called lucky. They just kept the Budger regards. That's wrong. One more time, Budgerigard. There's no, d is there, Budger Regard, google it. It's budgery Gar.
Speaker 3: It's not it's budgery Gar, google it. I am it's here.
Speaker 2: There's no will you learn something you don't but that wasn't on your radard. We're not doing this five really, so you're not good being unprepared. I throw you a challenge, let's do this, and you're like, no, we're not.
Speaker 1: I just find them a bit boring and repetitive. And sometimes you go on and on and they're not good.
Speaker 2: Well, it's up to you whether it's good or not.
Speaker 1: Often now when I'm involved the jack the stuff was good. They were.
Speaker 2: It was my idea, you said, Budger regard twinkled twinkle, little start?
Speaker 1: Did you trail? How far did you travel to j Not that far. I was trying to throw it to you, not that far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was waiting for you to do.
Speaker 1: It, to do any that's probably my fast.
Speaker 2: Did you know that not only did I used to play violin, but very briefly I learned the guitar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember? Did you drove your card today? My card? Oh god? All that we were in a bizarre move. Yeah. Have you seen that movie with cape Bunchett. You recommended it to me? Actually, oh what was it? Tard? God? Well, careful talk about that again. Have you ever smoked? It's a guard I have.
Speaker 2: What are you going to say about your budger regards? Anyway, I had three of them.
Speaker 1: They all kept dying, but we just ca naming them. Lucky one got struck by lightning. That's a curse name. Did I tell you? Guys that have been working on my memoir? Have you very young? Yeah? Yeah, it works for sure and it does y e what else rhymes it? Budgery? Gar g car Oh, speak of the linking that famed protagonists god O, simber and scarred. There's not heaps there. There's not many Natalie Bard, Oh my god, I leave it on that night. Let's go a good one. Done my drink bottle, Jenna's tank of a drink bottle. I just kicked. That is the biggest thing in the world that I dented it.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't dent it.
Speaker 1: How many leaders are two leaders? Fleeted?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: That was good. That was actually very good. Thank you, But it's not good. It sounds like another word. I'm not criticizing you. I'll criticize you jenn I stopped drinking on the show. Is that hard? Is it that hard? Fucking moved the be there? Well let's go. Thanks for listening everyone, We do love you.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all super So we do back next week. Thanks for listening. If you've got a duet for us, let us know we'd love to hear it. Yeah, we will. We've actually got a guest coming on next week. Should I say it? Or are they going to cancel? And then I'm gonna sound like a funck wi not chap? Al Right? Is it? It'll be next Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Simono?
Speaker 1: Yeah, drag race, she's got a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah she doest family correct concealed with Yeah she quent good?
Speaker 1: All right? Art joins us next week. That's exciting. Can catch you then and he gets see you a goodbye bye bye?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.