Speaker 1: So listen, I.
Speaker 2: May have paid for something recently and it involves having a lady come around to my house and help me with things. Oh, get your mind out of the gutter. But I was telling Ryan about it, and he just could not believe it. He was almost pissed off with me because he just thought, what an absolute monumental waste of money, because it's.
Speaker 3: Something you could have done yourself.
Speaker 4: So a lady comes to your house, You pay the lady. Yes, what does the lady do at your house?
Speaker 2: So she is like an organizational queen, and she's going to organize certain areas of my house that I just can't seem to get on.
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that is mental? You're paying someone to come and organize your what?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 2: So I've got a pantry that just like it's shit, is just chucked in.
Speaker 3: There, and that's what pantries are.
Speaker 1: No, my linen closet.
Speaker 2: I want that organized for ah like three fifty three hundred dollars per visit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long does it take?
Speaker 4: What opens the pantry? It's dirty?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: She's going to set up precedures and structures so that the whole poetry.
Speaker 5: So you get a rule book afterwards of prestigures.
Speaker 2: She took a look at it and she goes, right, So you know how you go into those pantries and they've got all those clear jars. Everything's labeled, so you've got line of sight of everything in your really important you know when things are running low, you know when you need to stock up. It makes the cooking experience.
Speaker 5: Mores follow Chloe Kardashi in like, are you looking at her pantries and thinking I want that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I actually don't follow her, but Nat did show me photos of her cookie jar.
Speaker 1: I mean that wouldn't last a day in my household with.
Speaker 4: So unnecessary amy. I'm sorry when.
Speaker 2: Your life for women, when our life is organized because everything else, especially in our brain, is so chaotic, having certain things organized it just makes our life easier.
Speaker 4: Thirteen and one six five. If you also think this is mentt.
Speaker 5: Is someone's job, Like someone's made a business out of doing.
Speaker 2: This, And can I just tell you she is booked every single day of the week.
Speaker 4: People are paying for this every single day. It's not a real job. I could do that.
Speaker 6: I opened your closet and go, oh yeah, the towels could go down the bottom there and you can.
Speaker 4: It's stupid.
Speaker 2: No, she gets like, even in the linen closet, she will get dividers, so it'll be all the queen sized sheets and better very pot size. I mean she does a lot of shopping on Amazon and all these things. It's just things that I don't know or don't have the time to do.
Speaker 5: It's a bullshit chop someone the other day who has a little job going where they make avocado pit necklaces so that instead of throwing the bit of have acada away, you're taking it dry and it do a little carving on it and selling them as necklaces.
Speaker 3: People are buying them, but they don't last very long, like.
Speaker 1: Because it's just rotten.
Speaker 4: That is also a weird job. If you've got a weird job, maybe you do it, or someone you know call us thirteen one o six.
Speaker 1: I actually have a friend.
Speaker 2: She lives out at mountains, lots of horses, and she tells me about this guy. His job title is he's a stud manager, and I was like, oh, what does he do with the horses?
Speaker 1: Is he a bit of a start? I don't know where I was going.
Speaker 2: He actually comes around and he how do I say this delicately?
Speaker 1: He offer horse basically for breeding.
Speaker 3: God, yeah, that's very normal.
Speaker 1: Well it is.
Speaker 2: Normal, but like you imagine just being like, hey, I'm just I STALLIONI Nos, all right, you got a weird job.
Speaker 4: Let's hear from you thirteen to one sixty five.
Speaker 5: Back in the glory days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thirty one six y five weird jobs, let's hear them.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Kiss Breakfast, Good Morning.
Speaker 6: A lot of people calling and reacting to the waste of money that you are spending.
Speaker 1: I think it's an absolutely great way to spend money.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and fifty dollars for a woman to come over and.
Speaker 2: Do what to organize certain spaces in my life, in my household.
Speaker 3: And then give you a handbook of how to keep it tidy.
Speaker 2: She no, I'll be able to take over from there, but she's going to set up procedures and put things in late so that I can maintain.
Speaker 3: What's the word proceige?
Speaker 5: I know, right, Immagine you're doing safety for an airline or something.
Speaker 2: This is you don't understand how helpful it is. I don't care what anyone thinks. It's the best three hundred dollars I've spent.
Speaker 6: It's not a real job. It is thirty one oh sixty five. If you want to comment, Christine in Hello, Hey Christy.
Speaker 7: I totally agree with you.
Speaker 4: Amy.
Speaker 7: I'm about to go over seas for three weeks and I've got someone coming in to organize my whole house while I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is an absolutely legendary move by you. And you're going to walk in to not only a pristinely clean house, but an organized one.
Speaker 7: I know what a dream she's doing. My linen closet, my pantsry, my mudroom, my walking moves, oh, my butler's pantry.
Speaker 4: You lost me a mudroom. Honestly, I've got a mudroom too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that mudroom.
Speaker 2: I chuck all my kids' school bags, the shoes. It's basically so out of sight, out of mind, and.
Speaker 4: It needs organization of course.
Speaker 6: Mas hello maz Mas. Hi, guys, how are you do you think about these nonsense?
Speaker 8: Sorry? But if I get my husband to go and clean out a linen closet, okay, make such a.
Speaker 2: Big mess of it and it looks better this time before I asked him.
Speaker 5: This is why you guys, think.
Speaker 8: For one second you guys are going to do a better job than someone who does it as a living you are.
Speaker 2: It's Mikey thinking that he could come to my house and organize my pantry. You wouldn't even know where to buy glass jars from with where's where do you get a label maker from?
Speaker 4: Came up?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but two of an easier question.
Speaker 6: Hello, Curt, Hello, what do you think of you? You got some weird job you're doing as well?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, if you think that's a bit outside of the box. I are by abandoned storage.
Speaker 3: In it.
Speaker 8: Or the content?
Speaker 5: Can you do that in Australia. I've seen TV shows of it from the US, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Confused where, like where are they abandoned? A storage unit's just on the side of the road or I.
Speaker 8: Wish is that easy to know? But they're basically unpaid.
Speaker 5: Storage in it and stops paying, but they don't get their stuff out.
Speaker 6: Storage units, So I'm confused, sipping containers or like a you know, like Cannard storage.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you get storage king and that's what they're doing about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people believe them because they stop paying and then you rescue them and then kind of what cleaned them out?
Speaker 1: And then sell them on Is that right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have to clean them out, but generally I find a lot of really cool stuff, really like bingage stars or expensive stars basically, yeah, yeah, essentially.
Speaker 3: What's the most expensive thing you've sold?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, probably golden for why But I've found a lot of like World War two, World War two that I did, and he had a lot of coal artwork and.
Speaker 6: Collectible This is useful, right, she's getting older things, she's making money coming in and going, oh, move your linen towels around.
Speaker 4: What if the linen towels are just bat.
Speaker 1: I feel like every female is going to agree with me.
Speaker 4: Probably your husband's not happy about those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, she's only coming three three Mondays in a row.
Speaker 1: The first Monday was to just assess what how bad to do anything. She just looked around