Speaker 1: She's on The Money Radio Show with Victoria Divine starts now, Hello and welcome to that. She's on The Money Radio Show podcast, The radio show podcast for millennials who want financial freedom.
Speaker 2: Hello, v good morning, my friends.
Speaker 3: Hello, Mitch, Hello, Trav Hello you listen here? Yes, I will do a down to an Abbey impression for the entire podcast.
Speaker 2: How did you win Presenter of the Year.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're as confused as you are, my friends.
Speaker 3: Maybe they just it was a la la land Oscar's moment. Ben Fordham announced my award and the accidentally called out the person in her which is me, and I didn't actually win.
Speaker 1: Sounds like ben Fordham.
Speaker 4: Nah, he would absolutely have meant you, and if you didn't win, he still gave it to you.
Speaker 3: I was going to say something there, be polite, please, But isn't it crazy. We've got award winning Victoria Divine, the award winning Mitch Jury, and then we also have trevorro Bucket.
Speaker 2: It's just award giving.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the v I.
Speaker 3: Will say, no, Travis very giving. Victoria. Did he show you a photo of the vibrator that lives in his house?
Speaker 2: He did? He did if you're listening, you have been outed.
Speaker 1: Showed you a little cheeky plugs. You might get a new one for free.
Speaker 4: Yeah today, all right, moving on, we had a great show.
Speaker 2: We had a really good show this week. Well, we talked about Black Friday.
Speaker 4: Turns out I shouldn't have even come because you guys already knew exactly what Black Friday is and what was going on.
Speaker 1: Turned out she was saltier than those Sultan vinegar chips on the table that she is smashing down right now. When I told her, guess correctly where I thought Black Friday came from.
Speaker 4: I am actually very salty, a little bit vinegary, But honestly, there's not a better combo coconut sugar and a dag of cheese.
Speaker 1: Are you still doing that lime stuff that you're putting into mate, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true lime brought that in. I have this like lime powder. It does look kind of creepy when I ripped the tab off and put it in my coke, But I'm on lime flavored coke.
Speaker 2: It's elite.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But no Black Friday sales we were talking about, because you know, you always sit there and you're like, oh my god, I'm going to save so much money, and then I sit there and I go, I can't find anything decent, like what's going on here?
Speaker 4: And then you get foma because you think you've missed out. And then like later at a dinner or something, someone says, oh, yeah, I got this on Black Friday, and you're like, oh, I wish I got that on Black Friday.
Speaker 1: Well, we solve that for you because you have some leaks. I was going to say, some sneaky little tips. But that's what we do in the Super Savis Saturday segment. Founers some sale leaks we did.
Speaker 4: We've rounded them up and shown you our best ones, from active wear to buying a kettle. I think we've got everything in between as well.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, not only with the Black Friday sales, guys, we are going to show you where you can get free underwear as well, because we played a little yeah remember with the uh chosen not to remember. Tell them they're dreaming they were forty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's expensive. Oh the next one.
Speaker 4: See kay, But you do have to out yourself. Yeah, you have to out yourself to get your nickers back.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming to rehearsals. A little bit earlier, Victoria Divine, that'll sound lovely. Will we edits together? But no, I think we're pretty much done here. Mitch. You even still here? Make you seem like you're there. He is. I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the show.
Speaker 1: Want more friends?
Speaker 2: We don't?
Speaker 1: We really don't?
Speaker 4: You keep it because a trend going around TikTok at the moment that says, if someone got your nudes, like what would they hold them ransom for and spread them? They're not gonna be that good. It's like when people ask for a ransom for me.
Speaker 2: She's like, keep it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Wait before we go into the podcast. The radio show, we have an exclusive optics hacker is called Through.
Speaker 4: You're canceled, Mitch Duri. You are canceled. Let's get on the show. That was terrible week, guys.
Speaker 1: Let's start the She's on the Money radio show right now, Saturday morning, right across the country. It's She's on the Money radio show with Australia's number one finance podcaster, Victoria Divine mixtury as well. And guys, this Friday, you got to be excited about this Black Friday sale stuff.
Speaker 2: I am not excited.
Speaker 4: Should I be excited about a sale where people spend money they didn't need to spend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good point?
Speaker 3: Maybe y yeah. Hold on, I'm the one that brings the excitement because I'm the one that's a stupid spender. Big She's never going to be excited about this, Trav, because I'm the one who spends my money nothing in savings. I ord uber eats every second night, and of course I'm staying up till the crack of dawn on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Do you guys actually know why Black Friday is called Black Friday?
Speaker 1: I think it might be something to do within the black money wise?
Speaker 2: What does in the black money wise mean?
Speaker 1: When you're in the red you owe money or you've lost money, and when you're in the black you gain money.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, and what about you me sure you reckon?
Speaker 3: That's so funny. I think it's because black credit cards mean you're rich. So it's oh yeah, what does it mean? What's the real history?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm actually a little bit salty because Trav was literally on the money.
Speaker 1: Come on, So.
Speaker 4: I'm very sulshy because I was like, oh, like, you shouldn't have got that.
Speaker 2: So who's on the money. It's not she, it's he. He's on the money.
Speaker 1: One win for the boys, Mitchie.
Speaker 4: But we also do have some hot tips today because I think it's one thing to have a Black Friday sale, but another to actually make hay while the sun is shining and go all right, well what did I need to buy? Have I got my Christmas licks written and checked twice? Am I actually going to the shops for things I need? Or am I just buying into the hype that things are going to be discounted and I don't want to miss out?
Speaker 2: So we don't want FOMO at this point of the year.
Speaker 4: We actually want to be really planning out and structuring our purchases if we're planning on making them, because who doesn't want to save money on purchases you were already going to have to make?
Speaker 3: No? I agree, I know. I just think the most important thing is to research right, buy one thing, and then I reckon tap out, don't you think?
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 4: I feel like we can really buy into the hype, though emotionally you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: You might go to like Chadstin or something and do some shopping and your friend's like, oh, I'm done, Do you want to go home? And you're kind of like getting that fomo of like maybe you didn't get a good enough discount or maybe you didn't buy enough stuff, And I just think we really want to avoid that this year by making sure that one we have a budget, we're sticking to it, we have the things in mind that we are purchasing. Writing a list can really help. I know that going to the shops, you probably already know what you're gonna buy because you've been thinking about it for ages. But a guarantee writing it down is going to mean that when you walk straight out of one shop instead of diving into the next one that has the biggest red balloons out the front, you're gonna go, all right, well, I do need to go to this next shop because that's the thing that we're buying next, or that's the thing that we're doing. Sticking to a budget really important, but make a reasonable one. Google the product beforehand, and what your hopeful discount is going to be. Kind of have a cutoff zone, so like if it's not discounted by X, I'm not going to buy it. So say you're hoping for a twenty percent discount and it's only discounted by five Are we actually still buying that or are you in the moment just going to be a.
Speaker 2: Bit trigger happy and go oh whatever, I'll just get it.
Speaker 4: Sign up to the email lists of the companies that you are planning on buying from, because you might CONNECTRA five percent, or you might get an early release so they might go oh, to all our email subscribers. We're going to let you know about the discount code early so you don't have to get up, you don't have to be involved in the rush. You can put your order in and put your feet up on Black Friday.
Speaker 1: And to help you with that coming up in Super Saver Saturday, we found some sales that have actually leaked early. We're going to tell you what the best ones are. Let's get involved in this dream.
Speaker 3: Guys. I know we've all done this. We've all been there listening in your cars or listening at home on iHeartRadio. I know you've had this experience. Even if you're not a Facebook marketplace shopper. You're scrolling through Facebook and you get the ads for random marketplace items. It's like a gum tree. Everyone sells on Facebook marketplaces, and one of our favorite things to do here on the show is to tell their dreaments.
Speaker 4: We've got some screamers today. Honestly, I am glad we haven't done this in a few weeks because I feel like we've built up the best of the best for this.
Speaker 3: Well, we just get stupid things that people have sold and tell them that dreaming because the money they ask for these items are ludicrous. I'll start. This is listed over a week ago in Dunedin. It's a photo of how many are there? One to eleven?
Speaker 2: Eleven so far?
Speaker 3: Eleven there's naturally shared cat whiskers fifty cents each of five dollars for the lot. I didn't realize there was a market for them.
Speaker 2: I'm unaware of a market for that.
Speaker 4: I feel uncomfortable about it because one, we don't even know what the cat looks like. We don't know if he consents to his whiskers being sold. Does he financially benefit from this or no? Like is it going to his retirement fund? Like?
Speaker 2: What is happening to the cat?
Speaker 3: Who is going to his super exactly?
Speaker 2: Is somebody else?
Speaker 3: This could also be pubes yea honestly, but speaking more human.
Speaker 2: I have two cats. I do find these around my house on occasion.
Speaker 4: Usually I just sucked them up with the vacuum cleaner, like I would say every other normal person does.
Speaker 2: But maybe there's people who collect cat whiskers.
Speaker 3: Right, you slide into Dunedin's a DM, I will, I will, I've.
Speaker 4: Got another one for you. And I think you guys might actually get a kick out of this. I went to Score in the morning to Peninsula bush Land, very fun. There were lots of you know what a cicada is or a cicata?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: There an argument gonna.
Speaker 1: Ensue grasshopper thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, little grasshopper thing. But do you remember they used to shed their shells and.
Speaker 3: You used to put them on your shirt like a brooch.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: So some adult has going with this corn and collected all of the cicada shells and they have made a Christmas wreath out of it. So it is a wreath bug art and you could put it on your door coming up to this festive season. How much would you pay for a wreath of cicada shells? I honestly would estimate that there's more than one hundred cicada shells on this wreath.
Speaker 3: My sucker for Australiana. I paid twenty five dollars no more.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm really excited about this. Fifty bucks. What are money in?
Speaker 4: It's actually unlocked a really good memory for me of being traumatized during my childhood. Speaking of traumatized from a childhood, Mitch, what is your next Facebook?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 2: The place find?
Speaker 3: That's a seaway God, she's married and all of a sudden she's a whipping out of the gear. All right, So this is from you know those pop funk dolls. They're begging like zing and eb games, and they're like little characters of pop culture icons.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like little bobbleheads. Yeah, the little bubble head.
Speaker 3: You get them in the little box and you can collect them, right, And this one is a pop vinyl of my dad. That's the description, And of course the box is empty. There's no one in there because the dad was just going out for smokes and never returned. So that's fifteen dollars they're asking. That's funny. That almost seems like a practical joke. I actually would pay that just for that game, to be honest.
Speaker 2: I think it's quite funny.
Speaker 4: It's the present you could get someone when they said, don't worry about getting me a present for.
Speaker 1: Christmas, just like the dad who probably went out for smokes paying for nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, this.
Speaker 3: Is She's on the Money radio show. Yeah, Victoria Devine to the rescue. Every week we bring a sugar Babies financial story on air, we get Victoria's advice on what they should do. So Sarah sent us a DM She wants to know about the seven streams of incomes to become a millionaire, which victory is like a thing. People are talking about things right.
Speaker 4: They say that the average millionaire has seven different streams of money coming into their account. So they might have a job, a side hustle, you know, an investment portfolio.
Speaker 2: It's lots of different places, lots of.
Speaker 4: Different money coming in. It's not just one stream of income that's a million dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we have Sarah who asks, hi, V, I've always heard that the average millionaire has around seven streams of income. I currently have free my salary from two jobs and a side hustle. They take up a lot of my time, and while I do love to work hard, I know it's important to have a little work life balance. So I'm trying to add at least one or two more in the next year, but they seem so unachievable. She's currently got twenty k in savings, an average of around eight hundred to one thousand per month indisposable income. How can I realistically add my streams of income? And what would be the most achievable stream to focus on in my current situation.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is a good question, but trav is looking at me like he knows I'm about.
Speaker 2: To go row, which is not wrong, because I am.
Speaker 4: It really sits not that well with me to say you need seven different streams of income, because I feel like that's really unachievable. And I also don't believe in spreading yourself so thin that maybe you're only subpar at seven different things instead of absolutely killing it one or two. It just gives me the wrong idea because the second I say to you, guys, Mitch, like you're one of the biggest tussles I know, like you're on every single bloody radio show under the sun. But I would argue that you don't even have seven income streams and it's just really unachievable, Like it feels like that's so far away, whereas we can actually achieve financial freedom and become a millionaire if you want to become one, if you start early enough. Because there's a stat that I roll out on my podcast all the time, and it might not be that relatable. Obviously, the stakes are going to change depending on your age. But if you are twenty one years old and start investing five hundred dollars each and every single month at an average rate of return of seven point five percent, would be about three hundred and sixty thousand dollars, which sounds good, But if you'd invested it, it's one point three five million dollars. That's a million dollars of money that your money made for you just by investing. So you can become a millionaire without adding an additional stream. And I really feel like here the additional stream should be investing because it's actually accessible to everybody. It's not something that is only accessible to the reach anymore. I feel like that's a very old school way of looking at it nowadays. I'm not promoting Chaisey's I have worked with them, let's just be very very clear about that. But Chezy is an investment platform where you can invest with as little as one cent, because there are a lot of other platforms where they're like, oh, you need to start with five hundred dollars, or you need to start with fifteen one hundred dollars, or to see a financial advisor could cost you thousands. And I feel like that has locked a lot of people out of the market right. But nowadays one cent you can start investing and say that you're investor in the share market and actually start getting ahead. So if you want some advice on where you should be going, I think making sure that you're making your money work as hard as you are for it is the important thing. And Sarah, it sounds like you are working really hard for it, but they're not putting your money to work. And that's where I would be focusing it instead of going I need another side hustle because what we want is more time with more return, not less time on our plate, because life.
Speaker 2: Isn't just about money.
Speaker 4: Mic drop, Okay, see you later. So I get to be done. I've got half a pack of so many and ship. You're sitting on this desk, but I would love to smash through.
Speaker 1: We've got another fifteen minutes. Super Saver Saturday is coming up next. Black Friday Sales start this Friday, Simper Savers Saturday.
Speaker 3: So we do this every week. It's how we end the show. Like to send you off on a good note. Super Savers Saturday is tips you can you can apply to your everyday spend routine and save some cash. This week we're talking Black Friday sales because it's happening next Friday. Black Friday, which is a very American thing, but I feel over the years it's infiltrated to the Australian market and we will save v rapel Calloween.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know none of this is sponsor. We're not that big.
Speaker 4: We are giving free promo to literally anyone who's going to give our community a good discount. So I'll be hitting up Mayer because apparently they've got up to fifty percent off a whole heap of stuff. One of my other favorites is the iconic thirty percent off Mitch, what have you got your eyes on?
Speaker 3: Listen? I love tech and I also love a good clothing shop. So I have heard through the grapevine that Amazon Australia are doing twenty percent off air pods and I live with my AirPods.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good deal.
Speaker 3: Actually, they're good for when you just like on walks or keep them in your pocket and when someone calls you throughout the day, pop me in your ears. Then you can still drive, you can still do things. Love my AirPods. So twenty percent off on Amazon Australia and that apparently thirty percent off a range of GHD products, which is hair like I've got a GHD blow dryer.
Speaker 2: And that's not bad at all.
Speaker 4: I know that UDI is having up to fifty percent off and I've always wanted an Udy do not have andv no.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: But also LSKD, which is an active web brand that I am obsessed with. I basically own everything that they have released. They have announced that they are having a really big sale and they say that their discounts so good that they haven't told us yet, So I mean that better be worth the hype LSKD because I literally put you on radio to talk about it. But the other thing I wanted to plug here before is a platform that we've talked about a million times before that already has the iconic Adore added ass Maya. It has basically everything you want on.
Speaker 2: It shop Back.
Speaker 4: So if you're not using shop back during this period of time and you are shopping online, my friend, you have rocks in your head because they are going to not only give you access to these discounts which you could already get on their websites, that's okay, they're going to give you further cash back or rewards. And they've also announced that they are going to give some people one hundred percent cash backs.
Speaker 2: How good's that?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Means?
Speaker 2: Basically be free just by using their platform?
Speaker 3: A free That is the way to my heart. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I am ten out of ten there again, not sponsored, just good.
Speaker 2: I've worked with a shot Back for a number of years now. Not on the radio.
Speaker 4: We'll try for that for twenty twenty three when we shot Back. But I feel like they deserve that shout out because it's going to save so many people, so much more money than just what you'll get on the actual sales.
Speaker 3: Agreed also last one forty percent off added ass which are my natural.
Speaker 2: We can get that tracksuit, the matching.
Speaker 3: Tracksuit I got. Oh, we're got to get the ones, okay. Victoria Trapp and me. We all get the matching track suits with the pops on the side. When the show ends, we just we pop them off.
Speaker 4: You've been doing you've been doing magic Mike dancing classes, so you can show us how to use the Mitch.
Speaker 1: Mate. Let's practice for that right now because we do have to get out of here. It is the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Until notice, Victoria. Sorry, how Trav didn't say yes, He just wrapped us up.
Speaker 1: He's just see it. No, Well, I mean, I'm just trying to be nice to you, mate. But anyway, if you have a question and you want any advice, you can hit us up anywhere on Socials just search. She's on the money, mate. You've got to stick around, Mitch Cherry. You're doing the Life Uncut show next. Victoria and I are going to go dance our little heart sounds
Speaker 2: Imagine tracksuits right, Yes, I see you then, But