Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast where we have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life cast you by, then you're.
Speaker 2: In the right place.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: In today's episode, we.
Speaker 1: Have a recap of our three biggest themes of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: These are snippets.
Speaker 1: From some of our episodes that you guys absolutely loved last year, and we take you through three things that you can do this year that is going to help you change your life in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: So just a heads up.
Speaker 1: We are also taking a short potty break to get some really exciting things.
Speaker 2: Happening for you guys.
Speaker 1: So there won't be an episode next week, but we will be back with some incredible content, some very exciting news, and yeah, just keep your eyes peeled because all I can say is the podcast feed is going to find out first. And this is something that you guys have been wanting forever. The team and I have literally been working on this all last year. It's gotta be it's messive, It's been a lot of work, but oh my god, you guys are going to be obsessed.
Speaker 2: That's all I can say. Buffer, I got trouble from stareing at me.
Speaker 1: Love you guys so much, and we'll be back in your ears in a couple of weeks. So, guys, the context is like just you know, people coming up on TikTok and saying I have lucky girl syndrome.
Speaker 2: I've always been.
Speaker 3: Lucky, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's literally just manifesting.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the club work. I know, I love it.
Speaker 2: I was saying off to a tea.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it reminds me of when everyone got into The Secret and they thought it was like this like wild different thing.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, oh, it's like, guys, guys, this is manifesting. It's what I've been saying that whole time.
Speaker 1: No, but I love it because it just it makes manifesting and the concepts we literally talk about twenty four to seven more mainstream, and that is good because you don't feel like such a like weirdo if you.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, like your parents or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's the vibes.
Speaker 1: And also I feel like a lot of my RNC gang will be like, yeah, I completely know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: And it's funny to watch this on TikTok.
Speaker 1: But I thought it would be fun to talk about lucky Girl syndrome and you know why you'll have it and why you won't. So the big thing is like the caveat in this, because what's really cool about these videos is you can see these people are really stepping into surrender absolutely, which is one of the hardest concepts of manifesting. So they're kind of doing it backwards, which I love. Yeah, because usually, like in my formula, the way I teach it is surrenders, like literally write it the end. But a lot of people get tripped up on it because of like growing up and like hustle culture of like you need to do the things and you need to control.
Speaker 3: And I'm also a control freak. Yeah as am I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much the same.
Speaker 1: And so we get really stuck in the surrender and trust because especially if you haven't grown up with spirituality or religion, you you don't believe in the trust. And I grew up at Jehovah's witness, but I remember always like questioning it and being.
Speaker 3: Like, what do you mean I'll go to a beautiful garden.
Speaker 2: I don't trust you as a cynical job.
Speaker 1: Literally I was because I just I thought it was bullshit.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: This is the this is like a story book. Yeah, I had, So I had trust issues with God. Anyway, moving on from that, something we can unpack another day. Yeah, but a lot of us have trust issues because we just we haven't practiced it and we haven't sat in that. And then also maybe we have evidence that things don't work out and things always go wrong and I'm actually very unlucky, so it's hard for.
Speaker 2: Us to sit in surrender.
Speaker 1: So I fucking love this trend because they're literally just like, nah, I'm gonna sit fully in surrender and just things are gonna come for me and that's amazing. And you'll find like a lot of things will happen for you by just doing surrender. So that's it's super super epic. But the caveat here is if you haven't done the other parts of you know, manifesting and like the full formula, it won't always work out. Yeah, what you'll be you'll be that person.
Speaker 2: Who's like, lucky girl, syndrome is not real.
Speaker 3: I don't have it.
Speaker 1: I don't have it.
Speaker 4: I didn't win that Instagram giveaway and I wanted it.
Speaker 2: Literally, Yeah, so this is the caveat here is. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's like, let's sit in surrender and let's just know things are gonna happen for us, but also let's do the work because this is the thing that is missing, you know with the trend. This is also the thing that is missing with like the secret is they're not telling you the stuff to do beforehand, which it's like, think of it as like prep work, the behind scenes, behind the scenes prep work. So for example, you know what we talk about a lot is like, first of all, you have to be like really clear on what you actually want and who you actually need to be in order to have that thing.
Speaker 3: You have to be able to.
Speaker 1: Fully embody that person before you become that person. And to fully embody that person, you need to work through your limiting beliefs and you need to work through your shit and really do the inner work so then you can get to the point of surrender and you can get to the point of sitting in that place of I know I'm so worthy of this thing. I know this thing will just come to me. I literally have no doubts in my mind. But also I know if it doesn't come, that something better is coming.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's.
Speaker 1: What lucky your syndrome is, which I fucking love. You gotta do them before its lally.
Speaker 4: And I think what you'll notice about people that you find around you that naturally have Lucky Girl syndrome, I say in quotation marks is that even if they haven't consciously done the work as a manifesting process, I guarantee you they've done the work on themselves in that they might have gone to see a therapist, they might have a life coach, they might journ, or they might be just very open to getting better all the time.
Speaker 1: Or they may have had like really conscious parents. Yeah, not give them limiting beliefs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where we fucking pick up a life.
Speaker 1: Shit. People are atter, So they might just like have super self aware conscious parents who like were so conscious about like what sort of things were putting on their children.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And then we have like us, I love my parents. That's like me and JB have this joke because literally her mum is a medium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's so self.
Speaker 1: Aware and so like very conscious and so wo wo I love her so much. Shout out to Jules, I love you. And her dad's like a life coach.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be good at and Jamie, you're literally brought up to do it.
Speaker 1: But that's also like I totally agree without it. Tea is like you don't know their background, you don't know the inner work that they have actually done, or maybe they just don't have a lot of limpitging beliefs and fucking happy for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, actually, I was talking to one of my best friends last night and she was telling me about her boyfriend's family and she's like, I don't know what it is about them.
Speaker 2: They're all just fucking lucky.
Speaker 4: She's like, everything works out for them.
Speaker 3: How does it have it?
Speaker 4: And I feel like it's just that family, not a lot of limiting believes it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's even something me and Cooper laugh at all the time because a lot of people will discredit him in regards to building Naked Harvest or what he has now just because he comes from a background of you know, having addiction, having gambling and alcohol addiction and really not being the show up and integral person that he is now. And then obviously, you know, material things being a byproduct of showing up in a different light and really doing work on himself. And so a lot of people say that, you know, discredit him and say, oh, well, it's because you and Georgia went into business and yeah, you're on the pig's back or you're lucky. But it's like what they don't realize is that time where things change for him is when he started self development, and it's when he started doing the inner work. Yeah, and it's like, yeah, look, if you really knew the inner stuff, you wouldn't be saying or if you really knew what people had actually done, like you wouldn't be saying they're lucky no, or you wouldn't be saying, oh.
Speaker 3: Lucky girl.
Speaker 2: Syndrome you know, isn't a thing.
Speaker 1: You just say they worked bloody hard or yeah, like or you know that's their subconscious beliefs are in a way that gives them maybe because that's also another thing is like there's a lot of privilege, like I said, in having super conscious parents who already at that stage, because you don't you by pass that, and that.
Speaker 3: Is privilege for sure.
Speaker 1: So that's like another thing is they just might have, you know, that privilege and like amazing, But it's like you can still get to that point.
Speaker 2: It's just we have to do these.
Speaker 1: Little this prep work and this inner work beforehand, and it doesn't have to be you know, hard. A lot of people are like, oh fuck that, because it's so comfortable to just stay where you are and it's so comfortable to like not do the inner work. I was literally having conversation with Ellie and Jamie about this on a walk because some stuff has come up recently, like in the child, stuff that I know I need to deal with, and I.
Speaker 2: Just said to them, like I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: You just put it in the too hard basket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know it, like I will this year. I will deal with it.
Speaker 1: But at the moment, like I'm like, oh, it's just it's too much. It's like it's too much. Where's like I will deal with it. But it's like even I do that, Yeah, it's so easy to do that, but we shouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think it's how you look at it too, Like I remember, I think it was Ellie. Ellie put up a TikTok where she spoke about how she can always get a car park.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's a core belief of.
Speaker 4: Hers, is that she gets a car park, she gets the best car park, and she literally does. And then how she had to shift one of her beliefs about money, because if she can hold on to her core belief that she always gets a car park so strongly, why can't she hold onto one about money. But one thing I noticed that she said is like sometimes I might have to drive around a little bit or go around a few times before I get the perfect castpot, but when I get the car spot.
Speaker 3: It's always perfect.
Speaker 4: But is it almost just your perspective in that your money struggles feel so much bigger, and it's not just you driving around waiting for the perfect car park to come. It's this whole hard thing that makes you feel like it's not for you of doing the work. Yeah, but if you shift that belief and really sit in that, Oh, I'm just driving around the block a couple of times, but when when the perfect castpot is available, it's mine. Yeah, And it's not too far away, No, it's just around the corner literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's that perspective of it's hard, yeah, which is again it's like a projection. It's a limitation and it's something we put on ourselves because we don't want to do hard stuff.
Speaker 2: I need to work harder. I wish there was like a different word for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I hope people are kind of understanding what we're saying. You know, in your circumstance of you know, a maybe a friend is acting a certain way, or you do get a nasty comment from a family member or something like that. I want to explain to you how I kind of unpack things and not let them affect me. And how when you use this process, anything that anyone says it won't affect you and you'll be able to really like process it in this way where you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so excited to learn this.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 1: All right because I used to struggle so much. Well, I think it's so just to get straight into it. So human nature is if you think back in the tribe days, you want like if you weren't in the tribe, you would die, you get eaten by an animal or something. So it's all about human that like human psyche in the brain is like being within the tribe. That's why we're also fucking judgy because it's like, oh, I'm better than this person, so I'm in the tribe or judgment is just a way for you to understand where you are and like the hierarchy. Interesting, So this person does this, it means she's bad. I don't do that thing, so I'm here. That's what that's all that judgment is. It's a tool that we use to know where we stand within the tribe.
Speaker 2: Wo, which was huge back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back in the day, like you lived through.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago, I need to stop. So it's really like, I don't know, and my reaction when people I don't know, it's not that I find it funny, but when funny, it is quite funny.
Speaker 1: When I explain to you how it actually all works, you will also start finding things funny because what you'll start to realize is what someone says about you actually has nothing to do with you and all to do with them and what they're currently like processing and like going through. If that makes sense, it's very much a lens of what's happening in their life and nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: Do you think that would apply to people who care about you?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent interesting. Yeah, let's go through something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So well, yeah, mina kind of like complete randos, so a bit different, but you'll kind of you'll get the concept.
Speaker 2: So let's go through it.
Speaker 1: So it's great because the universe musta knew this segment was coming up, and we.
Speaker 2: Got some really great comment say here, use this as content.
Speaker 3: Trigger is coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let's get this up. Okay, So the first comment, so I posted a reel, So this was a piece of content very much for like the for you page. So this like when I, you know, create content, there's content for like my audience, Realdy knows me, there's content for you know, the wider audience of people who don't know me.
Speaker 2: Like it's very strategic.
Speaker 1: So this piece of content me and Ellie spoke about and we decided to use the title of first day back at work as a creative director of an eight figure business. So I am the creative director of Naked Harvest and RNC and n H is an eight figure business. So that's literally just a title. Yeah, it's not me, it's just me spin and facts. Anyway, So there was this comment let's get into it, So, so I want you stress that there was so many amazing positive comments on this being like so incredible, so great to see the inside of your day, blah blah blah, like awesome comments like my community really is so on my level, and so like tapped into how I think that I like, I want to stress, like I really get comments like this. Yeah, and it's just so interesting that like these couple have come up.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. In such a short space of time too.
Speaker 2: As I'm like the universe wants us to do this segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so of course, of course we're going to turn shit into gold and we're going to do this segment.
Speaker 2: So let me read it. Okay, here it is.
Speaker 1: So, this girl said, I follow you as a motivated business woman as I am. However, to broadcast your eight figure income without having your finger on the pulse that majority people are struggling really smacks ignorance and entitlement. I'm all about celebrating one's success one hundred percent, but as an influencer, you definitely need to be in touch with your surroundings and current financial cycles. Just because the kim Ks are doing well and want to boast about it, it doesn't mean the general popper. So the first thing, have I not read this to you? No, thank you for comparing me to kimgate.
Speaker 2: Because that is a huge compliment.
Speaker 1: So first of all, first of all, this person's like contradicting herselves because she's like, I love success, I love embracing and celebrating. Yeah, I love celebrating one's success. I was like, well you don't, because so I definitely get it. Because you know, and we've spoken about this on this podcast about currently financially there is a lot changing, so what and like you know, there was definitely a part of me and being like have I.
Speaker 3: Fucked up here?
Speaker 1: But then what I had to do is think about why did I create this piece of content? And it was for transparency because I go through exactly what I did that day and it's like, here, this is what I do as a creative director of an eight figure company which I have completely built from the ground out, as someone who has no background in business. And not that that matters, but I get I diagness what you mean, but it's like this piece of content was for that factor. And also it was just that's what I am, Like that is my title. Like you know on Instagram you see blah blah blah, like a marketing manager blah blah blah, Like yeah, that is just my title, and it's just fact. Also, let's take in consideration. I'm not earning eight figures personally, I wish I was, but unfortunately not like you're not taking too consideration, Like Naked Harvest literally has twenty employees, we have a whole fucking warehouse that we have to run, like we have millions of dollars in expenses.
Speaker 4: You're also not boasting about your personal income, like you're just talking about a business. It's like Oprah saying, oh, like my network makes X figures.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also in that vlog, there's no showiness of wealth.
Speaker 3: I literally go.
Speaker 1: To gym, go to the office. Do you mean like it's just my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in saying that, like, I can fucking do showing us and that's my prerogative.
Speaker 2: But so anyway back to it, I digress. That's my new favorite work.
Speaker 1: So I thought about it and I was like, I created this piece of content for transparency, and I was being transparent. So that is integral with who I am and how I show up and social media. Also, my whole messaging on social media is I empower women to step into their power. So should I lie about how much my company is earning to make someone else feel more comfortable? That goes completely against who I am. M Do you mean no, I'm not gonna fucking lie about that or dim my light to make you more comfortable.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting point you bring up, because I would love to know your opinion on keeping yourself smaller to be relatable to others, because I feel like everyone does that in some capacity. Obviously, yours would be on a massive scale. But like I know, you know in school, when people are like, oh my gosh, I haven't studied for the exam, and then there's that smart kid that's like, oh my gosh, don't worry, I didn't either, and then they like get any because I study, you haven't like people. I was that kid, But like, what is your thought on that?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Completely dimming your lighter here. Yeah, and we don't do that here. No, this is like in this environment, we don't do that. And I'm not going to have someone come on to my account and leave a comment like that and me go, oh, I'm gonna stop stop sharing things like that for my community. Like if you look at the R and C community.
Speaker 2: This is what we literally built.
Speaker 1: Of the reason why I quit my corporate job and went out and started a business, which because I saw other women doing that. So it's a complete like disservice of me to go, oh, well, now I've you know, started the business.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm good here.
Speaker 1: And this is like my third lesson of just like the biggest thing I just like, I don't compare myself to anyone else because I know who I want to be like I know who Georgie wants to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when you have that clarity of your next level self, of who you want to be, and obviously you know this is what I teach, and it's just me embodying of what I teach, It's like, when you have that clarity, it's really easy to feel happy and to feel satisfied because you're like, there's not a hundred messages of like let's say social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's not like a hundred reels of you.
Speaker 1: Being like, oh I should be the fucking soft girl, or you know this conversation of like oh I should be the mom who bakes at home.
Speaker 3: I should be the mom.
Speaker 1: Who does this, I should be the partner who does this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could be healthier, I could be skinnier, I could be all these things. But because I'm so clear on who I want to be and I've got my blinders on and I don't let the noise affect me, I feel really good. I feel really satisfied.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think when like last year, I didn't feel good and I didn't feel satisfied because I wasn't clear.
Speaker 3: On who I wanted to be.
Speaker 4: And do you feel like you spend less time on social media.
Speaker 1: So going to my third lesson, Yeah, if you'll allow me, I'll allow it. That okay, So I just I've said this in a previous episode. Yeah, comparison is distraction, and I just have not been distracted this year.
Speaker 2: It's like, and this really has Like obviously.
Speaker 1: I did a lot of identity work around who I want to be, but I just like, fuck, I was caught in Like I was caught in the social media comparison trap last year and I did.
Speaker 3: Not even know it.
Speaker 1: And it's because again, I wasn't clear on who I wanted to be, so I had all these like external all this external noise of who I thought I should be, and it felt fucking suffocating, Like it felt suffocating, and it's really crazy because I could not even identify it. It's now that I'm so strict on my practices and like last night, I even noticed myself. So I even noticed myself. So I made my like we had dinner, I made myself mod milk, I packed my bag, and I like noticed this niggling feeling of like maybe I could just go watch Netflix instead of because like I journal read a bed. Yeah, sing good night and even this feeling of like I've been so good all yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like I yea so good all yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm like, I'm really solid to myself, like I don't I don't fall into the comparison track, you know, like I don't need to restrict myself, like I'm really good and I like notice that and I'm like, oh wow.
Speaker 2: It just it keeps, it keeps at you.
Speaker 1: And I so I didn't want Netflix or go out my phone, and I sat and journaled and I journaled for this episode, and I that is the biggest change is I'm just so strict with my boundaries even with social media of like I think I would spend probably max ten to twenty minutes a day on social media, and that is I do, like, I do really love social media. It's a really beautiful platform. Obviously I love posting on there, I love connecting, but.
Speaker 3: I'm really really strict.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, okay, so then you know, my work workdays eight hours, and then on top of that, I've probably got four hours with Ivy and then the fucking ninety minutes that I've got left, like I'm not going to mindlessly scroll mindlessly go on Netflix because I'm actually going to give back to myself and so I meditate or a journal or like on the weekends, I do watch Netflix. I do love that time, but I really have to clock myself of am I trying to soothe myself or disassociate here? And previously that's what I would do is I would work myself literally to the ground, and then I would soothe myself with social media, Netflix, food, and then I would feel better and then I would go and do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Kind of like almost binge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like very addictive tendencies, and we will have them, it's very normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Haven't done that this year, and I've just given myself so much room and space of like, no, I'm not gonna just go do the thing that everyone else is doing, and I'm actually gonna be really intentional with my time. And it's like that has just given me. So it's given me so much. And it's really funny because I did notice though, there is a downfall because I'm not gonna lie. I like I sometimes don't even know what my friends are up to.
Speaker 3: Like I'm on.
Speaker 1: Socials, is not I like really bad, but like one of my friends announced her pregnancy, and like I did know she was pregnant, but I like never saw the announcement. Oh you know, like personally we'd talk, but I never saw on Instagram. And I saw it like two weeks later, and I thought, oh, wow, like I am actually missing things. Yeah, so there there is kind of like there is a downfall, but you need to decide if that's worth it or not. So for me, I noticed that and I went, hmmm, this is interesting.
Speaker 4: Would you say it's a downfall because I would say that you didn't really miss it because you knew anyway and you'd spoken to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're kind of just missing it for people who you don't really speak to. I guess I meant in the way of like there would be other things that you know, close friends do that they haven't told me that I probably do miss Yeah, okay, I get you know, maybe that they might not text you a update.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a bit random. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like I think I'm definitely missing things, But for me it feels worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've got to a play swear it. I just feel so solid and like.
Speaker 1: Who I am now compared to how I felt and I don't want to go back to how I felt. So this is kind of what I've had to do. And you might think, oh wow, it sounds a bit fucking full on, but it's like, these are the changes I have had to make personally in this new season of my life, and I'm really proud of myself for making them because they have been quite difficult to make. And like I said, I've had to say a lot of no's.
Speaker 3: I've missed out on things. I haven't said yes.
Speaker 1: To all the things, and there's been some really exciting things, but I've just I've had to be like, no, it's worth it because for me days hugely evolution and becoming of me being a mother. And I'm really proud of the mom I am, and for me, that weighs anything else.
Speaker 3: That's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you and yeah, and that's even Like I was talking to a friend a couple of months ago and she was kind of telling me, she was like, oh, you know, like how do you not care what people think of you on social media? Because like she's not being on social media or anything, but she was saying, like, anyway she was dealing with this like crisis or whatever, a certain problem and it was affecting her on social media and it was great awareness because I was just like, I, Yeah, I think I just am so solid in who I am and what I want and what I want for my family and what I want for my businesses and who's important to me that it's like I'm just not worried what other people are doing or what other people think, and I just I think there's so much power in that. All right, guys, So you have just heard the three biggest lessons that I had in twenty twenty three and that you guys found the most impactful.
Speaker 3: And now I want to.
Speaker 1: Take you through three ways of how you can change your life into four. So the first tip is get clear on your priorities and what season that you are currently in. So if you've just done do it for your future self, you would be so clear on this, and if you haven't, highly highly recommend you do. But this changed my life because when you know what season you're in, you don't get sad or upset when other things slip. And I truly believe that when you're staying in your own lane and you're clear on what you want and who you need to be in this season. It honestly creates so much more peace inside you because you're not like conflicted on chasing after a million things or prioritizing a million things, And this honestly will change your twenty twenty four. So the second tip is to surrender and trust the process. If you can strengthen this part of your you will be laughing because it is so important to have structure and goals and a plan, but it's even more important to be adaptable to know when to surrender and to know when things need to shift and change. If you are someone who gets stuck in being like rigid all the time and not being okay with the change or being uncomfortable, you will find twenty twenty four difficult because I'm sorry to say, but things are going to pop up, things are going to change, and the more you surrender, the more space that you create for magic. Something really really magical could be trying to come in, and if you're trying to plan and control everything, you're not leaving any space for that thing.
Speaker 2: And that's that's truly.
Speaker 3: Like the journey of life.
Speaker 1: So the third tip is embodiment and integration. Honestly, this is the missing key that most people forget about. But the fastest way to attract what you want is to be on the same vibration to be the person who has that thing. So it's really important for you to embody that person who already has that thing. It's really important to do an order and see where you need to shift and change in order to embody and integrate yourself so you are a match for your desires. All right, guys, I hope you enjoyed the three lessons of twenty twenty three and those three tips to make twenty twenty four your year. I cannot believe we're in a new year. I'm so excited. So much is happening with RNC this year. If you're not in the Facebook group, come and join us because that's where all the fun stuff happens. But I hope you're having the most amazing start to the year, and I'll be back in your ears soon. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conker Podcast. You enjoyed it and want more. Come connect with us on Instagram at Riseanconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Conquer podcast community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.