Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. All Right, Oasis news, this is big news. It was huge news this year when the unthinkable happen and Oasis announced that they were putting a very bad family rift between them together. I don't know what I was brought the boys back together. I actually genuinely never thought it would happen. But I don't know whether it's getting older. They're in their fifties now, their mum's not very well when she was begging the boys to become brothers again before she passes away, or it's the off of around one billion dollars. Who knows, Let's not be cynical. Whatever it is, I don't care. They're coming, and I don't mean they're coming back together on stage. They're coming to Australia. You're probably already up to speed with this. It was announced Friday that Oasis are coming here down on tour next year, which is going to be hue this reunion tour. The atmosphere of these gigs is going to be electric. Melbourne, Oasis is coming. They're playing Marvel's Stadium next October. It's the thirty first sign up now for any chance of getting these tickets. You go to oasisnet dot com. Bless them, they've been away so long. Let's start with that dot net dot com. Obviously that's probably what broke up with them. They haven't got the passwords to log back in. Oasisnet dot com doesn't. You shouldn't be a net if you want the biggest bands in the world. Net they've come from a very long time ago. Kids, oasis dot go dot aol, oasisnet dot com. They got their own website. Pre sale starts this Monday, Monday, the fourteenth of October, so you got the next couple of days. Head to oasis net. They're playing Marvel Stadium October, the thirty first next year. Tickets go and sell Monday. That's pre sale only if you've gone to their very own website. Liman old look at that webcounter visit number as well. Oasisnet dot and I promise instant graphication. You don't need to wait until October. You can win right now, twelve months beforehand. We have the very first pair of tickets to go to the future. See a band from the past who are never going to be together in the future. You go in time traveling We're taking you to next year right now on nine four one four one o four three. These genuinely are the first pair of tickets to go and see Oasis live in Melbourne next year at Marble Stadium. Win them now, don't even you don't even need to go to oasisnet dot com. You can win them right now. Nine four one four one four three. We have tickets. These are the very first tickets before they go and see. Do not pick up the phone unless you're a really big Oasis fans. Because I'm a big Oasis fans and I have no tickets yet, so we have them for you. Nine four one four one oh four three. I'm going to play this song now, Don't look back in Anger. This is a belt of an Oasis song, but actually it's a song of forgiveness and acceptance. I don't know why they're back together again, but for me is the best news this year. But Christian O'Connell show podcast Oasis, Donnerback and Anger. They're coming to Australia in twenty twenty five. They're doing two shows, Melbourne and Marvel Stadium on the thirty first of October next year. Precelle begins on Monday, go to the band's website. It's Oasis net. Just if you google Oasis, don't worry. The top search together is the band's website. There's been a bit of hype about them over the last two months. They're doing Melbourne and Sydney. Can news they come here first. They're going to Melbourne first of all Marvel Stadium on the thirty first of October. Then a week later, after they've recovered by being rocked by Melbourne, the reception they're going to get here mainly from me front right and Sydney on the seventh of November precell Then on Monday, go to Oasis net to stand any chance they're get these tickets. They're going to go very very quickly. But the great news is we have tickets every day. This week on the show, we're giving away our first pair of tickets to go and see Oasis live in Melbourne a Marvel Stadium next year. Michelle, she's just got to work at school, Michelle. Hello, Hello, Michelle, are you whispering? You try not to be on the On the final of the Radio.
Speaker 2: Sure, I was a bit too shocked that it was you said my name, So I was like, is.
Speaker 1: It me, it is Michelle, it's here. There's a lot of people calling in right now because obviously we've just announced Oasis are coming next year in October, So why do you want the very first pair of tickets?
Speaker 2: Christian? I am the person who texted in earlier about missing out on the nineteen ninety six concert, and I was trying to register this before, but I thought, I don't know if I can go through this disappointment again. I am. I was shattered. I had the Hole thing planned in ninety six. I was finishing VCU that year and they were coming out a week later, and my whole life was revolving around this concept, and I just it just killed me. You know, I'm sorry, I'm exaggerating.
Speaker 1: I was when you're eighteen, and that's your fat, whatever your favorite band is, it's everything. It would have been like your school is. It's the big thing you're looking forward to.
Speaker 2: This was I grew up in the country. This was We didn't back in the ol days. We didn't go to the Gold Coast, we didn't do anything like that. So this was my schoolies, this was my everything. This is what I was working for.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how you felt when the band announced that the tour was canceled.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like there was rumors because we had to deal with like the newspapers and the radio is that we didn't have the internet back in those days. We like, you hear the rumors that they're not coming, they're not coming, you think they're going to reschedule. And then they just said they were broken up. I was. It devastated me. I just couldn't. I couldn't deal with it. I didn't believe it, and then and then I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they got back together and then broke up about ten years later properly. So well, listen, Michelle, you have to have the first bead tickets we have, really, yes, I think I think even if the band knew that we were giving away tickets, now they go, hey, listen, we're really sorry. Yeah, have the tickets. You're never too old for schoolies. School Is is coming twenty twenty five. Oh my god, you have to be there. Imagine you're eighteen. It's your eighteen year old right now, who's crying with joy that you finally get to see them.
Speaker 2: You gotta cry. I'm steady about work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're colleagues going to go. Someone's really and the kids have only just come back. We only had a date with them yesterday. I'm only teaching, Michelle. It's just broker by these kids. Little horrors you've got. You're getting to see Oasis. You're the first person to get the tickets in Australia.
Speaker 2: Thanks before you got. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, no pleasure. I wanted them to go to a genuine fan. You really are a proper fan. I will see you there, enjoy it. Thank you, my pleasure. Michelle, You're deserved winner. All right. I hope we will not see you too much, but atleast it's with joy. These are with enjoy. All right, have a good day.
Speaker 2: I think I gotta go. Try to stop this miscarage.
Speaker 1: Michelle. You finally getting to see Oasis and joy it next year and well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right. More tickets on tomorrow. Show The Christian O'Connell Show podcast