Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 5: No, you know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour of Dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 6: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adult's food.
Speaker 1: Bean fingered is an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness, May is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 7: Hi, it's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry now he is Mitch Trulli and Mitchell Koo Episode ninety six.
Speaker 2: You need a quick fix? Oh fix? Sure?
Speaker 1: Thing pretty long for because actually we are quite long wind. It takes us a while to get things done around here.
Speaker 2: From what I've heard, you're quite partial to a quickie.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you know, I'm trying to work on that. Actually, I don't like a quickie. I don't like it. I think Hayden's more inclined to have a quickie, but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to take your time and he won't allow you. That's rare. How many couples have that problem.
Speaker 1: I need preparation, I need to know, I need to get the mindset and need to have at least a liter of water, and I need to be fully, fully ready to do right.
Speaker 2: So he wants quickies in addition to actual love making. But you're like, no, if I'm doing it, I'm doing it properly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want romance. How you're such a soft I want to be connected, eye contact. We don't play music.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you said music.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, I would love it, But like I said, we don't get it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like there's mishes that need working through. Call Hayen and say, listen, your partner wants music and to take his time. Is that too much to ask?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, he just wants to get in there and get it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, and I like to really milk the process. Oh, now I'm picturing.
Speaker 2: They run a tight ship at TikTok, dn't they really do? Haven't time for passionate embracing nap, get it done.
Speaker 1: He's like, at work, I've got to focus on sixty second videos, and I'd like my love making to be quite the same.
Speaker 2: True, and I go sing things like TikTok have really ruined people's attention span.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree.
Speaker 2: Like I unfollowed so many people on Instagram last week because I was like, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring. If I'm not engaged straight away, I'm just something.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 1: And it takes so much for me to hit the follow button on TikTok, Like you've really got to make me in love with you to get a follow out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's changed too. I feel like in the early days of TikTok, when it was newer novel, everyone would hit follow. I'd post one video and get like ten thousand extra followers. Yeah, now you've got to work for it, really work for it, really have to work for it. Like your twenty million view video, any new followers from that?
Speaker 1: No, I reckon, I'm lucky to get five thousand more.
Speaker 2: I heard this theory that if you compare the amount of followers you have on TikTok to the amount of likes that you have on TikTok, because it tells you your overall like count. Yeah, that tells you that you're not hot enough for the follow but you're funny enough for the like wait wait wait, if you're fugly, you have a lot of likes but not a lot of followers, which is probably more me. I've got six million likes than two hundred and eight thousand followers.
Speaker 1: Let me check.
Speaker 2: They're like, Yeah, I enjoyed that, but I don't want to see your face ever again.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stick around that was It's like a quick fuck. It's like, yeah, I love that for the sixty seconds that it was, but never again.
Speaker 2: No thanks, I'm not signing up the more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got nineteen point one k followers and two point five million likes. We're both I'm just fat, You're fuggly. I'm fat.
Speaker 2: Please, they're mutually exclusive.
Speaker 1: You can be both true fuggly fat and fam Welcome prose keeper, Jenna. That should be the new name of the show for season four.
Speaker 2: Hello Jenna, can we just talk about obviously the driving lesson? We did last week ninety five. Can we just talk about the message your mother sent you?
Speaker 7: Yes, absolutely, you're beloved about that.
Speaker 1: We've had her on the show before.
Speaker 7: Yes, be Trice.
Speaker 1: What's Rosalin? I knew it was old English? It was Rosalind? What did she do? Because we've we recorded the video as you can see if you haven't seen it yet, it's on a couple of menches Instagram. We started off in a hospital car park.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's the thing. So she has the Fine my Friends app, so she knows is where I am?
Speaker 2: And what do you allow your mother? You're a grown woman and your mother to track your jet.
Speaker 7: I think that I might be kidnapped one day. So it's good to have a.
Speaker 1: Complex, do you. Yes, we do live. We live in a service suite. There's security, that's part of the service.
Speaker 2: You haven't got to a complex. She's got tickets. She's like, yes, he wouldn't want to kidnap this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: Anyway, during the driving lesson, we started in the car park, Like you said, it was a hospital and we were there for quite some time setting up and everything. She went on the app thought, oh, I wonder where she is, how her driving is?
Speaker 2: Where she's driving at that hospital for a while, she.
Speaker 7: Thought she saw that we were at the Sydney Hospital.
Speaker 1: Parked in the parking lot.
Speaker 7: And she's had bad memories there because her dad was there a lot.
Speaker 1: As well, in that same hospital.
Speaker 7: Yes, that exact same one. The odds and she called the hospital to ask whether I'd been admitted because she thought that I'd crashed the car and possibly endangered the lives of both of you and Sam.
Speaker 2: She just doesn't really think you're very capable as a human, does she know? She was tracking you every move. She would have seen you drive from my house to the hospital car park and then thought that five hundred meters or whatever drive.
Speaker 1: She fucked it as chill sucked it.
Speaker 2: She's had a severe accident and they've taken hert of the emergency watch. She's killed all three of them, So she fully thought we were in hospital.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she tried contacting them, poor things.
Speaker 2: She would have been worried, sick if she's anything like a daughter now. Also, that that driving lesson we did with Jenna got us some aretime on WSFM. Amanda called her in to.
Speaker 1: Talk about that.
Speaker 2: We'll play a bit of that audio later on as well. Because Jenna's just been called in by the big bosses to talk about her incapabilities as an adult.
Speaker 7: I've been labeled a loser by Jones and Amanda for being on my Alarner's permit.
Speaker 1: Takes one to know one, all right, that's later in the show. How are we all? We all good? We're in great moods. Ready for the show?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm ready to get into that.
Speaker 1: Right, let's dive in this is Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way with two Is it just me? So we call them I gems. There's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate, observations about life. Mitch doesn't her mind. I don't know Mitch's. And we just jump right in and you can go first, Mitchell, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Went first last week. Oh this special treatment giving mood.
Speaker 1: Like in the bedroom, let's get some play some sex music. I'm such a giving person. I think that's the takeaway out of all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, okay, it's less impressive when you have to tell everyone how giving you are. Anyway. Bradley Kueme in Honey Can Go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you've done nothing with your life? At age twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, directly in the eyes as you say that, I mean yes and no, yes and no.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't really feel that way until recently. I caught up with my grandmother hadn't seen it for ages, and we were at lunch. My mum was there too, and we're chatting. I can't remember my mind wanted. They were talking about sport.
Speaker 1: Oh god, and this was in bag and Gate when you were back in Christmas.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, this is mum's mother. So the Sydney grandmother.
Speaker 1: Oh got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen her a couple of years because of COVID and whatever and just because I'm a bad person. And anyway, we were catching up, they're talking about tennis or something, and then out of nowhere, so non lotly, my grandmother says, yeah, I was engaged to a professional tennis player once before I met your father. And Jane's like, what, My mom had no idea about this, she just kept none, kept that little seatret to it. If I'm on us yep, and she goes, yeah, no, we were engaged and then he moved down the cost site to say in Sydney because of work. And then he got a new girlfriend, and then he was hit by a bus and he died. And I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: What like a bus?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Also that sounds south, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Hit by a bus and died.
Speaker 2: Move on, you've got a new girlfriend all of a sudden, hit by a bus sounds like Nann put a hit out on him.
Speaker 1: Did she get an inheritance? Does she have a nice tennis racket hanging on the wall? Does she get anything from him?
Speaker 2: I don't think so because there were no clues. His mom had no idea that happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, how the fuck because she was younger than I am now and she's already a widow to a tennis star. Actually, Sam, can you google professional tennis players that died tragically on the South coast or something? Because I just need to know and.
Speaker 1: Just play a hit by a bus mysteriously at that I feel like.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be hard to back down. But anyway, so, by my age, Nanna was a widow, and as far as my mother goes, she was divorced and remarried to my father by my age. And I'm like, Jesus, fuck, I've really just done nothing, have I now? Even Nan says, but well, that's all in the past. We've all got stories, and I'm thinking I don't throwing the vigirl I know you mean, can make you feel really inadequate.
Speaker 1: My grandmother dropped the bombshell on all of us a couple of months ago that she was born under a camel. What in Cooper Pedi is.
Speaker 2: Your grandmother's name, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: No, she's not. No, you're not. But she would wone under a camel because she was walking through the desert planes in Cooper Peedi and she.
Speaker 2: Was walking in the room in the she's been carried.
Speaker 1: Doing carried, and it got really hot and her mum went into labor. So they were like, shit, where's the nearer shade under this giant camel? So she was she was birthed under a camel on the desert planes.
Speaker 2: What was the heavily pregnant woman doing in the desert plane? Just asking?
Speaker 1: My middle name is camel.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just thought of this, my sister had a baby. Ah speaking of giving birth when last week, at the time of recording today, ye little Ella Mary, Ella Mary didn't take any of my fucking name suggestions.
Speaker 1: That's a shame. Congratulations, that's her he babulation, And that's just further added to my point.
Speaker 2: She had fucking she was married with one kid by twenty five, So yeah, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: But we have different priorities and we get to change the you know, the culture. We don't have to do what our parents and grandparents did.
Speaker 2: We're different people both so, but even when people ask me, you know how people always say, what's your worst date story? Blah blah blah, I don't even have any of those because they've all just been equally shit, And like, I just feel like in that area of my life, my love life, I've not done much. I've got no stories to tell, like my grandmother. And when you do have a story, you wasted on this god awful podcast. Do you come on here and tell us. Well, no, that's the thing. I fucking don't have any love life stories to tell. There's nothing going on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: They haven't heard it?
Speaker 1: Updating your love you're not dating anyone?
Speaker 2: Well no, God, I feel like I'm closer than I was this time last year to being like, oh yeah, I should go on dates again. I'm at the start of last year to remember I was like, yeah, I'm going to get out dates and shit. Yeah, I wanted to wait until after I left my job because I was so tired, and that was what June wanted to lockdown in July. So that kind of fucked it. And then I think, when do we come out of lockdown? October?
Speaker 1: October?
Speaker 2: Yeah, October to December. I don't know. I was just still feeling flat, not in the mood to go out and dates and stuff, and so yeah, when I had a bit of a dry year last year there, and I don't know, I don't know if I can be bothered.
Speaker 1: Still, No, are you back on the apps you're talking to people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've still got you know, I still use the ass, but I'm just kind of like.
Speaker 1: Do you flirt? Is there like a bit of phone sex, a bit of kinky stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know Minnesota's appointing. I just don't know if I can be bothered. Yeah, Historically speaking, I just end up chatting to someone going a couple of dates, and then after a few months when you get to that, you know the crossroads where it's like, oh, do we keep dating and become a fisher or do we fuck this off. We just fuck it off, and I'm to waste the time.
Speaker 1: You know what. Take a leaf out of your NaN's book, and just when you get to that crossroads, push me in front of a bus.
Speaker 2: True noted.
Speaker 1: That's murder. That's the next year. I think you're very successful.
Speaker 2: That would be a warning to anyone that matches me on Tinder. If it doesn't work out, I'll throw you under an actual moving vehicle, heavy vehicle.
Speaker 1: If Mitch suggests it's catching the bus to the date location.
Speaker 2: Don't but I'll ever do that.
Speaker 1: I'll kill you. We're pretty you're very successful in our Yes, Michel, thank you.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm gonna I'm just gonna have to date if you douchebags on purpose, just so I've got stories to tell my grandkid.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but I feel like that with hate, and I'm like, we're very happy, we're very in love with like you know, for all intents and purposes, we think we'll go the whole way.
Speaker 2: Okay, quick brains, why don't you go cheat on Hayden today and then you'll have stories to tell about that everything that unfolded afterwards.
Speaker 1: Sam, download me grinder. Thank you, use your pictures though, don't take use mine? All right, We're ready for my age.
Speaker 2: IM sure, let me do it?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you find strippers absolutely obnoxious?
Speaker 2: I can't say I've ever mingled with them, to be honest. Why are they so?
Speaker 1: I think male strippers are obnoxious and I think female striper is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I can see her.
Speaker 1: Thank you think there's a disclear distinction because in the last fortnight I have had both my first Hans party and my first Bucks party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still seething with jealousy that you got invited to both. I got invited to neither.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michaida because I'm gay, Jenna and I've got Hayden. Becky's like, come to the girls, Wane. It'd be great because you know we we're so close to my sister, you know gay, you know all the girls. But then my sister's fiance, Kurt, was like, oh, I want you in my groomsmen. Your your groomsmen, come with the boys because you should bomb with them. And also you're my brother in law. And I'm like, okay, I see both sides of the story. So I did go to both. But Mitchell's sister didn't invite him.
Speaker 2: To be fair, my sister wasn't invited either. She didn't want to hend, so Mom just had one without her.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on your sister's hands didn't even involve her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because her and her husband at the time in particular, they weren't really party people that they didn't drink much on us, so they were like, nah, we don't really want one. And so Mum had her own hands party with the girl out in bogen Gate. And then Ian did the same thing. He had a Bucks party with the boys out in bogen Gate. And I got invited to neither. I'm just that gender neutral. I'm not a buck or a hand.
Speaker 7: Can we please back to a frog? So we're either of them invited to their own parties.
Speaker 2: I thought I established that, were you listening?
Speaker 1: No, neither way, they neither were invited.
Speaker 2: Well technically, I'm sure they would have said to them, I mean, you can come if you want, but we're gonna have it without you, and they were fine not going. I think my brother in law had his own Bucks thing in Newcastle, but no, my dad had his own one, being like my daughter's getting married.
Speaker 1: Who that's cute?
Speaker 7: I actually like that see.
Speaker 1: But my parents went all out, so my dad helped organize the bucks and my mum helped organize the hands. So the point about the strippers is the female strippers incredible, Like they're doing the lord's work. And I have never been in a room where so many naked women have such control over a man.
Speaker 2: That pussy power. Jenna's waving her hand in the air. Look at her is like, yeah, I know, I'm awaaring my power.
Speaker 1: She's like, how do you think I got on Jonesy? And the man Jonesy was drooling at the thought of you.
Speaker 2: You can't. Sorry, it's putting shit like that out there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's a red blooded man. My dad always says it. I'm like, I'm red blooded too. What the fuck we think I've got blue blood? You dig it? Anyway? The women on the table, the men are drooling, Mitch, their mouths are a gape.
Speaker 2: Are the women literally on the table.
Speaker 1: On the table? Yeah. So we're sitting there, me and Haymen, and they bring the food out. It's a titty bar with serve food service. And they bring the food out and some lady comes over and she goes, hey, I'm Scarlet Rose him miss rows. She goes, would you guys like pepper on your covernor? And Haydn's like, yeah, I love pepper. Actually we got so she kicks his chair out with her stiletto foot. The chair squeaks on the wooden floors. She she opens her legs, straddles my partner in life, and which is.
Speaker 2: The tital waste of time? By the rain? Why try and title later?
Speaker 1: Gay man exactly numb from the waist down. And then she starts grinding, I'm gonna do it to the microphone, grinding the pepper mill like this.
Speaker 2: Ah, she's jerking a dicky.
Speaker 1: She's not even she's not actually grinding it. So Hayden is so not how you jerk?
Speaker 2: I wonder Hayden wants it to be over and done with quickly.
Speaker 1: Plainings the rash and then she gets up, kisses him on the cheek. And after all that, he didn't even get me pepper, which he actually wanted. He wanted the pepper. So it was just hot. The women were heart They were scissoring on the table like I felt a bit awkward, to be perfectly honest, but they were there, they were getting paid. They loved it. I spoke to some of the girls. In fact, when they found out Hayden and I were gay, they did not even give us a bar of attention.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, like I said, absolute waste of time trying to titillate you slide cash into their I tried to connect.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey me, this meet and my boyfriend. She just great, goes to the tea room, goes ladies, true fags with a quiff. Don't even boy that dicks don't work. So we didn't get to talk to them. It was really awful.
Speaker 2: What the sort of things would you have talked to them about, Like, hey, baby, I know you're working, but like, are you watching euphoria? Like what do you even say?
Speaker 1: I wanted to be like we you know that we stand like yeah, woo your power, we have it too.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to connect, like, you know, a gay man to woman, you have that connection.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to vocalize Hey, I respect you and what you're doing. I think they just assume when you're in a room full of man like howling at them, they what were they behaving? Like, Oh, that's rope. I just got the biggest dick from that.
Speaker 1: Trawling anyway, fast fall to the Hen's Night, which was this most recent weekend boring. Oh, this male stripper, this male stripper had to go to the stooped to the low of breathing fire to draw attention in the room. He wasn't. He didn't have anyone's attention. So he literally poured ethanol in his mouth and lit it and then was pouring fire through.
Speaker 2: It was a circus like dislay. Did he juggle?
Speaker 1: No, No he didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, what a shame. That makes me feel a bit better about not being invited to the hens, knowing that yours was boring. But I full on argue with my mother. She goes, no, it's just for us girls, and I'm like, yeah, just us girl, I want to come?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a dickhead. Now, just quickly, before we are getting to the visit disuse and all that, Sam, did you find any information about dead tennis players back in the day? Did my grandmother murderer ex fiance?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to go to the library and get one of those big old you know, those things that you have to roll through old newspapers.
Speaker 2: If I'm on the phone, well, if you're not busy, off to the library. Oh okay, don't mind me. Thanks, thank you Sam.
Speaker 1: Hey, we have a very exciting announcement. I think I've got some merch music for it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I couldn't find merch music. We don't have to make copyright too. It's old enough that we don't have to pay for it. Now.
Speaker 2: If you've been singing for our new merch it is now officially for sale, head to the link in our Instagram bio.
Speaker 1: Okay, my god, this merch is I think it's the best we've ever done. It's really second we've ever done.
Speaker 2: I think it's quite sexy. So if you want the T shirt, the singlet tops, they're all oversized, nice and bag you're nice and comfy. They're coming black and tighter the wrap on our Instagram now if you want to click the link and bio, that's where you can do some shopping.
Speaker 1: Also, this year we have pop sockets.
Speaker 9: We do.
Speaker 1: I love a good pop socket.
Speaker 2: Very different colors as well, so I reckon we're going to have to fight it out as to who sells the most.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, all right, but the merger is available now go enjoy, Go and buy and send us photos wearing it. We love to see.
Speaker 2: Yes, please do. It's going to be on sale until the end of February, so get your orders in and then after the end of February they'll get all made and center. You don't have all this summer clothing should arrive in time for the day to winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I quite wear like the T shirt. This is the singlet over the T shirt by both.
Speaker 2: But anyway better like the never the merchant is there a look? Sorry, it took longer than I would have liked, but hey, enjoy.
Speaker 1: We do it because we love you. Are speaking of you? What's doing? Is it just you? This is where we get you, guys, the listeners to jump on and send us a voice message. You can call us to you can have it live yea. And is it just me of your own?
Speaker 2: So you hit us up at a couple of miches on Instagram if you want to either come on the show and talk on the phone or just send a voice message's up to you. Maybe you're like Mitch's boyfriend and you just want to keep it short and sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Or maybe you're like, man, you want to milk the shit out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you want to come on for some four play all right today? This is it just you who comes in from Juan Radio? What do you got for us? Huan me?
Speaker 10: Or are we all disappointed that Eric Dean from Euphoria is swearing a prostatic cock in the show?
Speaker 1: Geez well, I'm disappointed that you didn't start that voice not at the very beginning.
Speaker 2: In Euphoria is wearing a prosthetic cock?
Speaker 1: Eric? He said Eric?
Speaker 10: Or are we all disappointed that Eric Dean from Euphoria is swearing a prostatic cock?
Speaker 1: Okay, so with Eric Dane the actor? Yes, Eric Dane is the actor. He plays the role of Kale. I believe I'm not watching Euphoria, but Haydens, do you guys watch it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I've only watched the first episode, but I've been meaning to watch more because I've heard it's growing.
Speaker 7: Everyone's talking about hype is real and it is so horny.
Speaker 1: It's such a horny show.
Speaker 2: Sam, can you please google verbatim Eric prosthetic cock.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to feel about this because Hayden watches Euphoria and I find myself getting like jealous or envious because because it's like, you know, eighteen year olds having hot gay young sex and he's Hayden watching it when I'm not home. I'm like, if it was a straight sex scene, i'd be fine, But the fact that there's like gay sex and it's so progressive, I feel a bit weird.
Speaker 2: Well do you watch porn still even though you're in a relationship. Yeah, yeah, of course does he watch porn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it independent of each other?
Speaker 1: It can be anything together, Yeah, it can be anything.
Speaker 2: So both you watch it together and it's separately, Well, then what's the difference. No, I don't think they're showing full on gay fucks than you. For you, I'll look at that photo. Oh that prosthetic cock right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is there? Oh wow, the cock there.
Speaker 2: The skin tone is completely different on the prosthetics and the rest of its body that I don't know if that's I'm not disappointed. They could have done a better job in that.
Speaker 1: I agree there is so much cock in euphoria. It's not funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to watch it if the heats the cock then.
Speaker 1: But also I guess to Hwan's point. I'm never disappointed when there's an under when there's a prosthetic panis, but that doesn't worry me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so obviously fake.
Speaker 1: We don't really care who if you've got issa, just you of your own I hit U start back a couple of inches we'll played on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now before we move on, I just wanted to bring something up with you, Mitchell. You know how obviously we're back for a new season of the podcast, and because it's the start of a new season, we wanted to get new voiceover stuff from our voice ever guy Bradley, of course, you know the guy that.
Speaker 1: Is it just yes.
Speaker 2: So you and I came up with a bunch of things to say, like for Bradley to read in a new script for the new year, getting a bunch of new stuff done, and you recorded it with him. I wasn't there, but you recorded it with him in studio as we both.
Speaker 1: Work at Kiss, so he's here.
Speaker 2: And so when I listened back to the audio to edit it down for one of the.
Speaker 1: Sweepers, I noticed something, what do you mean the unedited.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I've put the audio over there.
Speaker 1: I'm not brags. Get thrown by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you haven't commoned on yet. When I say leave, the room is up fucking around the computer and it was a bograp Okay, So there was something I heard in Bradley's voice over session with you. I'm pretty sure you're farted. That's not I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Was hoping he says something racist so he could cancel him.
Speaker 2: No, no, don't besmirch beautiful brad not that he ever would, not that he ever would. So listen out. It's not when he's talking off there. It's when he actually starts voicing the sweeper.
Speaker 1: So I did wait, I waited for him to actually speak on mike to ship myself. Yeah, which is.
Speaker 2: Just the worst timing ever. So listen closely, headphone news that's turned this up. Listen out for the fart all right.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm just let you finish. Don't be swallowing. Okay, all right, thank you very much, think about so you ready?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm ready, okay, right, Spotify, now do readings if you don't leave five stars, how dead and suck?
Speaker 2: Okay, just listen carefully again.
Speaker 11: It's when he says ratings regions.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? My headphones out, and he did call you out at the start of the recording. There he said, Oh, I don't want you to be swallowing when I'm.
Speaker 11: Talking regions, regions in regions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I think that's just.
Speaker 1: A frog in his throat. That's not coming from it.
Speaker 2: Sounded so distant. That's not from my butt. What the hell was it? You must have been eating something spicy?
Speaker 1: Wait, how do you know it wasn't brad that farted? He was on mic. My mic was sad. I think he's here, go aget, bring him in because he definitely booed.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't have been Bradley.
Speaker 7: Regions, go agains.
Speaker 2: It's comical and Bradley throwing the zone. It didn't throw him.
Speaker 1: Bradley's here, he must be outside.
Speaker 2: Can we call him here?
Speaker 1: Can you get him?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 2: Have you got to say, Bradley?
Speaker 1: It's us, our voice over artists.
Speaker 2: We just want to discuss, so you blame Oh here he is high, brad.
Speaker 1: Can you hear that? Bradley?
Speaker 2: No, I can't bear with us.
Speaker 1: There we Hello, something's been brought to my attention. You are the fantastic vo behind the show. We love During the session that you and I did prior to the season. Starting last month, Mitch has found something in the background of the audio. You didn't say anything that you weren't throwing any expersions. It was fine, but something has happened and he's blaming me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's play this thing. But listen out when you say the word ratings, I'm thinking that Mitchell Cherry dropped his guts and listen real carefully. I would never blame you your team much.
Speaker 6: I mean, what happens in the studio with the off cuts should stay in the off cut cuts.
Speaker 1: That's the reason I was fart.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, I'm just let you finish. Don't be swallowing. Okay, all right, thank you very much. Think about so you ready, I'm ready, okay, right, Spotify, now do ratings. If you don't leave five stars, you are dead in sun. Do you hear that I heard a fluff of that was not of my.
Speaker 2: Makings, That wasn't my.
Speaker 1: Did you notice anything during the session did you hear I'm in the zone?
Speaker 6: Ye, yes, while I'm dropping a v O and it sounds like you were dropping something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It definitely wasn't your brother.
Speaker 1: In the studio after left that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Here, I am trying to boost out Spotify ratings and you're fucking dropping your guts in the studio. Disgusting. Okay, well, everyone keep an ear out for that sweet because that's the only thay you did. Sign. I'm just gonna with the.
Speaker 1: Far Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Spotify now do reagings. If you don't leave five stars, you are jurd In Sun.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a few things we need to follow up from last week's episode. Episode. It was a big first week.
Speaker 1: Back blose ends to tie up.
Speaker 2: So if you're one of those weirdos that's been listening to our podcast in reverse chronological order, this is going to make absolutely no sense. Go there's an episode nine your shit out. Yeah, We've got a few things to follow up on. Firstly, you're is it just me? Last week you were trying to be the new face of the Australian Banana.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was trying to take Jessica Rose one form of income and seal Australian Bananas sponsor you and I have an update here.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh my god, really yeah, I printed it out so we sent off the jingle that you did the spot You did a jingle for astroling banana.
Speaker 7: Wait you actually sent it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we reached out and said throwing some dosh our way if you missed it or this is the jingle, why don't this is what you missed last week?
Speaker 1: You didn't hear it. It's a banana, yellow, long, fun. You can shake it, you can vapor it, you can mash it, you can blend easy, yellow tasty. Hella banana, Australian Banana, Australian banana. Get them at your local greengrocer, we go happy?
Speaker 2: Did they know to that?
Speaker 1: Right? And compelling, improvised on the spot. Free. They don't have to go to an ad agency. All they have to do is higher us exactly.
Speaker 2: So send that off to Australian Bananas, whoever they are. And have you heard this response?
Speaker 7: No? No, I really haven't.
Speaker 1: This is from Bruce b Banana. How would a banana? Howld the head of doctor the banana speak.
Speaker 2: Bas and pajamas speak pajama speak.
Speaker 1: Actually they definitely speak.
Speaker 2: Really the fuck would the show be without dialogue? It's a couple of bananas. I'll give you some banana music. This is the reply from Australian Bananas.
Speaker 1: Mitchell's thanks so much, for sharing this. We will share with the client.
Speaker 12: We love that this has been included in the podcast Banana Emoji. We are always looking for influencers to partner up with for bananas. There isn't anything in the pipeline right now, but we will get in touch if the right opportunity comes out.
Speaker 2: Now it sounds like a thanks, but no thanks fucking bananas.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a mango boy anyway.
Speaker 2: I actually I'm not kidding. I had such a craving for bananas after last week. I now I bought a whole bunch, did you really? And I eat them every morning for breakfast now and.
Speaker 1: That's what confused me. Who the fuck gets that money? How does Australian bananas conglomerate make money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How do they measure the success of their investment?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, paying for ads? How do you measure how many more bananas is there?
Speaker 1: Monthly banana rating?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have no idea Ladyfinger out beat traditional this month.
Speaker 2: Maybe they just thought jokes on you. You've already done a jingle, You've already promoted bananas on the podcast, so like, why would we pay you to do something that's already happened? Maybe they it.
Speaker 1: We can't have two chaotic hoasts like Jessica in the suit. All right, well, that's right. That's the end of our banana collaboration.
Speaker 2: Things like I always say, you don't get anything if you don't ask. That's right, answers no, but whatever. You move on.
Speaker 1: Another update with more yep, So.
Speaker 2: Jenna's driving lesson that we did last week, she got dragged into the WSFM studio with Jones inner Man. They wanted to kick her while she's sound. Really just rub in the fact that she's grown ass adult that doesn't have a driver's last night, and they did a whole segment about it, didn't they They got other elderly people to call in and talk about things they can't do exactly they really should be able.
Speaker 1: To do exactly it did they do?
Speaker 7: They just pull you in, ra They said, we're doing a segment on late learners. You're a late learner. You're old to learn how to drive. Come in.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing. I heard the audio because we make fun of Amana Keller in it. We don't make fun of it. We use her name in our ge Why don't.
Speaker 2: We play a little bit of it now and then we'll upload the whole segment as a bonus podcast. So if you want to hear the whole thing, if you want to hear all the other geriatrics ringing in to make Jenna feel better, Yeah, there'll be a bonus episode. But this is the gist of it.
Speaker 8: Our digital producer, we love her.
Speaker 2: A name is Jenna.
Speaker 8: She's twenty eight years old. She has recently decided to learn to drive. She takes part in a podcast with They're called a couple of mitches. Yeah, I've heard of them, and it's called is It Just Me?
Speaker 1: Is It just Me? Or is it a couple of Mitches?
Speaker 2: It's called is It just names? Is this podcast got is it just Me?
Speaker 1: It's called it one thing? One thought? Can I tell you this?
Speaker 2: It's called is It Just Me?
Speaker 8: With a couple of mitches in Jenna?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the printing alone will kill your podcast?
Speaker 8: Can I continue?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 2: We have Jenna with us.
Speaker 1: Hello Jenna, Hello, So you're twenty eight.
Speaker 8: Did you have a scary moment? I got my license my l's when I was sixteen, and then I was so horrified when I started to learn to drive. I didn't get my license till I was twenty seven, So all those years in between, I ignored it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me. So I started driving when I was like sixteen seventeen, like a few lessons, but I just wasn't good at it. So I thought I'll never be good at it.
Speaker 2: So I just gave her do you enjoy driving?
Speaker 7: Well, it wasn't until I drove with Mitches that I realized that I could do it, and then I was enjoying it. Before that, I was like, oh, I don't know if I want to do it. I don't know if I enjoy it. I'm a bit scared. But now I feel like I've done it once, I can do it again.
Speaker 9: Jenny, thanks for your support. Jamesy Wow, what a what a steadfast plug that was. I told you he was besotted by Jennic's bussy power.
Speaker 1: But that further proves my point that Jenna is more powerful than any of us because Jina.
Speaker 2: Wow, he was so much to our faith back in episode eighty when he came on out show for him.
Speaker 1: To rubbish our name like that, discussing Amanda loves that she can.
Speaker 2: Tell Oh, yeah, Amanda would die front.
Speaker 1: And I would do the same for her as what I am.
Speaker 2: Now, another thing we need to follow up on is our little mission to voice message celebrities every week until they reply. Okay, I chose carry Anne as the celebrity so called celebrity that I would message relentlessly, and I chose to reply.
Speaker 1: I chose Patty Newton to message relentlessly until she replies.
Speaker 2: You get a reply check in.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'll go first. I'll go first.
Speaker 2: So guess the no question? How can you possibly drag this out?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check double te pad at official message.
Speaker 2: I got nothing yet, neither nothing from Kerry.
Speaker 7: Did they at least see it?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 1: Noither of might. So now now now we have to send another one?
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, we may as well. What can we do to make this one stand out from the others?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, well I've got something. I've got something. It just hit me. I think she'll love it. She'll love it. Just creative. Patty, Kay, Patty Cake, one, two three, Patty, come on my show with me. Hello, Patty, It's Mitch Chury. I would just love to get all my podcast as a guest. I thought I'd do a little cheeky spin and sing you as you are a showtime legend, so we'd love to have you on the podcast to to banter with this anyway. I love you. Patty talks to twenty seconds. I'm the knocker hit me, Paddy Paddy Cake yea for carry?
Speaker 2: What could you do for Carry? I have to do a song. I don't know if I can do a song Kerry Yea.
Speaker 1: Maybe sing about her being a reptile or something.
Speaker 2: From the Leman. No, I don't want to insult it. I'll never get a reply that way.
Speaker 1: Is that insulting to Patty? Should I delete that?
Speaker 2: It's funny, It's just very fucking odd, that's all she's.
Speaker 1: Going to come on bit.
Speaker 3: I thought it was going in a completely.
Speaker 1: Different No, no, no, okay, maybe just compliment carry.
Speaker 2: What if I do it rather than singing, I'll just do it in like an indie singer voice carry Iron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yees a triple J song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh, I don't even what I'm going to say. M hm Hi, Kerry Iron. I just started so by see how you been? That's live love your Yeah. No, there's no way I'm getting a reply. She can tell that's a piss take it, no, send it I'll wat you. I feel like I'm the chances for getting a reply there.
Speaker 1: Now do you think they get notifications? This would have go to the others follow wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: It'd go to their message request probably if they don't follow you, which at which they don't.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what we get next week. And now that we have a drug smugger update as well.
Speaker 2: I believe that's that's my question because at the end of last week's episode, we're about to wrap up, and then, as often tends to happen, our minds wandered and we started talking about the fact that Chappelle Corby follows me on Instagram and then we were like, right, I'm going to message Chappelle Corby. You message Cassie Sainsbury Cocaine Cassie.
Speaker 1: Yes, cokain Cassie.
Speaker 2: In terms of rankings of Australia's most iconic alleged drug smugglers, they'd be the top two week one hundred definitely.
Speaker 1: And Andrew are key for close third.
Speaker 2: Drug smuggle.
Speaker 7: He had weed on him when they rested him, and an ice pie.
Speaker 2: Though you didn't try and take it through an airport.
Speaker 7: He smuggled it in the Channel seven van or something.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I take that back. He's in the top three, top five, top five.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'll go first.
Speaker 2: Cassie sayings Bretty to get back to you.
Speaker 1: All right, have an update. I've got half a point because Cassie followed me back on TikTok.
Speaker 2: She followed me too, because I wasn't even the one trying to contact.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cassie followed me and I did. Remember I commented on a video saying Cassie, please follow me back now because I messaged you. Well, I messaged her and I said, Cassie, big fan of your work, which I guess is drug smuggling. So I guess I just complimented top job on that one cat you did real well, actually you bungled that up for a year. Here is that all she spent?
Speaker 11: More?
Speaker 1: How did she get out?
Speaker 7: She was all of a sudden, she.
Speaker 2: How long she was in Carabra can That was my girl, that was your that was your smuggler.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I said, we love you and throwing this, I said, me and my co host love how open you are with your partner because you know gay nice And then she didn't reply, So.
Speaker 2: Really show its do you reckon. She does it? Tell you on Instagram TikTok of its red.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, it doesn't. Where was Where was the cocaine on her body?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was your tails? Sorry, bra?
Speaker 7: Luggage?
Speaker 1: Luggage all right? So if I get any samsonight ads, I'll send him her work.
Speaker 2: I can't remember off the top of my head, but I don't think it was just a little bit of cocaine. It's quite a hep.
Speaker 1: What you nickname cocaine? You hope?
Speaker 3: So she smuggled five point eight kilos in eighteen separate packages of headphones, the.
Speaker 2: Perfect Lie and for us what brand headphones? Yeah? Sand highs bo oh? Are you going to send a bump?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'll send a bump. Now, can you send a voice message? That'd be good, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't really use TikTok DM No.
Speaker 1: I'll do voice to text. Hey, Cassie, Comma just checking in Queen. Exclamation point, We love what you do. Exclamation point next week would work for recording time if that suits you and you're not busy in prison. Full stop? Thanks perfect de codd Well it put according in instead of according, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: I can fix that after I never used voice to text. The only time I ever used voice to text, and when I don't know how to spell a word, and like auto correct is not helping me. So my housemate just hears me in my bedroom, just mid sentence, be like crescent and it spells the word for me. Similarly, how the do you spell that? Now? My drug smugglers alleged alleged, alleged.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's it's the artist, the girl that she sings. That's that hot song.
Speaker 2: You've double booked yourself another radio interview, have you yes? Who's no?
Speaker 1: That's genuine. She walks into the Jones Avana studio, puss out, five am Jones. He pulls up on his motorbike, be doing an interview right now? She can He sees generator desk.
Speaker 2: I am, and she's just there fanning herself love, hair blowing in the wind, and and he's like, we really can't be putting a ship like this.
Speaker 1: Out there, My god, Jonesy, we love you. Yeah, do you want to sit through the interview? What do you want to do because it's in two minutes?
Speaker 2: Well no, my preference a bit of cancel the bitch and we're just not talking.
Speaker 1: I can't cancel any meally, that song's hot. We'll be we'll cut this out. Thank you so much for having me. It was great to meet you. Yeah, you too, and you are killing it, honest to god, so good to see it. Thank you, good to see you. We'll talk soon. All right, Bye, Brian, Bye, guys.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: Alright, I'm done. I fake laughed for about ten minutes. Now we're back. Mike back on. Hello, Jenny you back?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Where were we?
Speaker 1: Chappelle Corby over the bar?
Speaker 2: I love it? Oh yeah, Chappelle Corby. So nothing from Cassie Sainsbury again. Cassi hinged her, but no need to ping Chapelle. She got back to me. No, because, as you know, she already followed me on Instagram. She's a fan. And yep she got back to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So if you weren't listening last week, I messaged her first inviting her on the show. This is what I said, Hi, Chappelle, it's Mitchell here. I just wanted to let you know. We were chatting on the podcast about people who follow us on Instagram, and my big flex was that Chappelle call. He follows me, My co hosts were so bitter, bitter with jealousy. You have no idea, So anyway, we just wanted to invite you on. If you ever want to come on for a chat, the airwaves are yours, Chappelle.
Speaker 1: A good cell, A good cell from you.
Speaker 2: It was very inviting, I thought, and not long after I left this building, she replied, almost instantly. Didn't take her long to get back to me. I'm sure she was so excited to get a message from me. This is what she said. Okay, you're ready for them.
Speaker 1: And a voice message too.
Speaker 2: Yep, I got a voice message from Chapelle.
Speaker 5: Hello, Mitchell. Yes, I do follow you. I think you're fabulous. I just love you, and I love the fact that you're from like originally you're from a place called Bogan And hey, me and my sister we're the biggest Bogan's out. Thank you for inviting me on for a chat. But I will decline that I don't think I'm the best speaker, so I won't embarrass myself any further than needed at the moment. But thank you so much, Mitchell. And hi to your co hosts. I do see them through your instagrams, so they're not they're not forgotten or they're not not known, they are there. So cheers to you and happy Rose a day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh I got a reply from Chapel. Holy she Yeah, we're all pals now of us. I know, I don't know your names. Couldn't care less you died, But she didn't wear.
Speaker 1: She sounds like a high five actor.
Speaker 5: She does.
Speaker 2: She's quite. She's quite perky.
Speaker 1: Isn't she very perky?
Speaker 5: Hello Mitchell, Yes, I do follow you.
Speaker 2: I think it's fabulous. I know what she means when she says she's not a great speaker and doesn't want to embarrass herself. I don't see anything bad about that.
Speaker 7: Great completely agree.
Speaker 2: She came in for I don't know if she had followed me on Instagram at this point, but when I still worked for Carlin Jackie. Oh, she came in for an interview and it was very compelling. It was chappelling, and I don't think she was a bad speaker. Granted she was, you know, talking about the whole prison said she was a bit emotional.
Speaker 1: She's a sweetheart. If you go you don't know who Chappelle Corby is. If you're an international listener, probably should have set this up. She is lovely.
Speaker 2: I think we made it quiet clear when we said she's the most famous drug smuggler.
Speaker 1: She smuggled quite a ship tourn of marijuana into BALI.
Speaker 2: Can you find the interview with Carlin Jackie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm sure it's on YouTube because I put it there.
Speaker 1: So she smuggled marijuana in a boogiey board. She was caught and she served i think ten years in prison, but they were going to kill her. She had the death sentence.
Speaker 2: Remember how many years she was there, but it was a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I think maybe twenty years.
Speaker 5: Sam.
Speaker 2: Can you check? Sorry to would it kill us to do our own research prior?
Speaker 5: No, My mind like literally for about four years catatonic, really because you to me, if I couldn't speak speak, people would have to massage my feet in my hands because that crampon was in such a hell in my mind and it's just really hard. Sorry, I'm gonna cry. Mental illness is real and a lot of people accused me of faking this. And look if I if I could have lived without mental illness, oh god, my mind would be so much better. My life would be better. Mercedes didn't I wouldn't have had to go through what she had to go through. She'd actually asleep in prison a couple of times with me because I just could not. She couldn't shower, I couldn't eat, I couldn't I was catatonic.
Speaker 1: This was her first interview since she left prison, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the very first one as a psychologist. You had both, Yeah, so even when she was super emotional, she wasn't a bad speaking whatever. I can copy the rejection, I'll take the hint.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I think, I'm proud of you as well for talking about your your growing up, in your childhood in the Bogan.
Speaker 2: You know, she's clearly not a die hard. Is she come from a town called Bogan?
Speaker 1: She's not a die hard?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: Well give me the other criminal to DM.
Speaker 2: Come on, they would have had to have been released from prison. Yeah, okay, here do we have Matthew Newton? Oh my god, imagine if we just hit all the Newton family obviously, Bert, Yeah, you can't message Burt.
Speaker 1: He won't get back to us.
Speaker 2: I'm getting they board. Yeah, can we try? And we've got to get John Edward or some psychic on to try and cross over to Bert Newton and say, hey, mate, can you ask Patty to reply to.
Speaker 1: If that's how we get to it? Oh imagine? All right, well is that us done? Goodness me, we've got a tight our criminal arc in a nice little bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a no from Chappelle. So we're back to the drawing board. But hey, we do have some guests coming on next week.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: Yes, you remember my old podcast and My Cup of Tea I.
Speaker 1: Do after it was canceled by the Podcast Commission to the podcast commission, it's like the Wizarding of Magic. What's it called?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they came down hard on my old podcast.
Speaker 2: That makes you seemingly jealous today, doesn't a lot of our listeners come from that podcast?
Speaker 1: Two of them? Two of them?
Speaker 2: Anyhow, Our good friend Talisia Vescio, who I used to do not My covered Tea with, she's got a new podcast here without mate, Oscar. So they're going to be both coming in here next week. Party Games podcast, that's what they've called.
Speaker 1: And what can I challenge him to bring something to the table on the show.
Speaker 2: You can do what you like, Oscar.
Speaker 1: If you're getting this audio, i'd like get a jingle written for is it just me the podcast? It doesn't have to be a full song, just a jingle.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if he listens, to be honest, as much as where he's supporting their podcast, party games podcast is what it's called. Well, you know what, don't if he listened, so he might not get that message. You can just put him on the spot next week.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, if I can do it, he can do it.
Speaker 2: He can rip it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, all right, we'll have them next week. That's very exciting.
Speaker 2: I love that show.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. Otherwise, we're going to get out of here guys for episode ninety six.
Speaker 2: Yep, ninety six done and dust that. Don't forget to head to our merchs or if you want to look at what we've got an offer.
Speaker 1: Yep. It's all available now to buy exlusively. The new me is yours.
Speaker 2: Get your orders in before the end of February. It's in the future. Tough ticks.
Speaker 1: Get your pop sockers and pop them out. It pops out pussy when she enters WSFM. Oh my god, we will see you next week. Please leave us a review as well. Five stars keeps us going. We'd love that. You can do it now on Spotify. I did it on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do we want them to leave on Spotify? Bradley? What was it again?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the one five stars.
Speaker 2: Yep, they now do five that. If you want to leave one of the Spotify please do andertification bell so you get a notification every time there's a new episode on Spotify. I've just got the Spotify Education down hat Now leave us.
Speaker 1: Aview on Apple?
Speaker 2: On Apple?
Speaker 1: What else do you do? Other apps?
Speaker 2: Are there?
Speaker 9: We leave?
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Good Bye you next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Bye? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast A.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a d D brief. This is our secret segment. On the end we be ten weeks on and then let our ad D go.
Speaker 1: While return we're done. Then pot twist.
Speaker 2: We're not We're not No, we're not nothing in this bit. We just ye talk shit. When are you going to get an official ADHD diagnosis?
Speaker 1: Do you think me? I've asked my doctor. They climb. I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I think you need a second opinion. You're the most eighty person I know.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: While we come alive in this secret segment.
Speaker 1: I just think I'm extremely extremely talented.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you need a second.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be one or the other. You don't have to make a choice.
Speaker 1: Good point. No, I asked my day you are I asked my doctor and he said he's a professional opinion. He doesn't think I need to be checked. I could fake it. No, don't do make it. No, you don't take it? Fake it no?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, did you hear that Jonesy has stolen our idea and he's taking Jenna for a driving lesson to get her one on one?
Speaker 7: Ah, what's happening Jenna?
Speaker 1: If you get in that car? He turns the radio and Jones he asked the sett I yuck.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we are run with this joke. Do you drive an automatic?
Speaker 1: Why is there a big gishick in your pants?
Speaker 2: That's what you get for bagging the branding of our show, Jones make wild and baseless rumors about you.
Speaker 1: Poor Jonesy. He has been happily married to his beautiful life. He's got many years daughter, a thandral close thander, and he's a lovely household man and I take out all my negative it's all a joke, going good, all fun. He worked with the man of Keiller. He gets a joke. They really fucked our branding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for that, Jonesy.
Speaker 1: Is it just me with a couple of mitches with Jenna, No.
Speaker 2: It's it's our Instagram handled a couple of mitches because that's more fun. Exactly right, then?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Podcast? One word? That's a lot too. We are already taken too. We should do an update on you know how we listened to the other Is it just poc Yes, very popular podcast name I Reckon. It's been about a year since we last listen to the others, so there's probably more now.
Speaker 7: When you've got your appendix out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. We were in my bed. Yes, that was around That was like a couple of weeks before my artiograph.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're right. What a mess you have searched? Is it just me? Let's just we can do it later. But I just want to see if there's any on the surface.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh oh my god, they do. They look unfamiliar to you. There's new ones unfamiliar to me.
Speaker 1: And then out we obviously the top number one? Is it just me? We weren't when we start, or we've climbed at the top. Is it just me? With Joe Elvin who is a friend of the show. She's been number two, she's now number three. We have a new second time that Is It Just Me? A podcast by may Dang?
Speaker 2: Oh No, I don't think we have played that.
Speaker 13: But I.
Speaker 2: Don't actually know if you're right in saying that when you search us, we come up as number one. I think the search result is tailored to like your browsing history, because you know how you said that that other chick the what is that? Is it just Me? By may Dang? Yes, may Dang, you said that that comes up second? Been on mine?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: No, it doesn't on mine?
Speaker 10: I mean our.
Speaker 2: Obviously comes up first, but I reckon the order is different depending on so like if a total stranger that's never heard of this podcast would were to search it, I reckon we might not come up first.
Speaker 1: No, we'd have the most listens, of course it.
Speaker 2: Was obviously if it's a game of most listeners would be out by a bloody mine.
Speaker 1: Here, Well, they're not searching the stock exchange would be at the top of that. If you were searchers. Are just.
Speaker 2: Guy Alex Frost that was on Survivor?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, No, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I told you the story. He was in my class at the radio school. Get Out Sam Bachelorette turned Home and Away.
Speaker 1: Star Sam Fross younger brother.
Speaker 2: Yes, Alex Frost absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: I did a YouTube video with him on my YouTube channel. It was like taking straight guys gay clubbing.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Oh was that him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's quite the looker. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. So he was in my class at the Australian Film Television Radio School. Yeah, And we were obviously in the radio class and we started talking about like it was one of her first days. And they said to us, right, so who do you think does a good job at radio? And who do you think does a bad job at radio? Yeah, And at the time, his darling sister, Sam Frost was on air today fan the Breakfast with Sam Show, Sam Show, and not knowing that her blood relative was in the room, my bag the absolute fuck out of Rove and Sam.
Speaker 7: Oh, and the teacher was just.
Speaker 2: Giving me this look in her eyes like shut up, I we you, I shut your dog mouth because I was just like, there, they don't know what they're doing. They don't even listen to each other. The banter is so shit. They just sound so amateur, and I was just hurling all the insults. And then I'm pretty sure at one stage I said, it's specially Sam. She's so out of her death I feel bad for her. She accepted this job for Cloud but has no idea what she's doing. And then eventually a few weeks later, I found out that, oh god, Sam Frost's brother in the class, any one.
Speaker 1: Of her family actually loved her. They had put her out of her misery until that she has the talent of an armadillo.
Speaker 2: I'd be embarrassed to be related to that. Mile.
Speaker 1: Imagine turning up to whatever education you have every day knowing that your sister is that bitch.
Speaker 2: And then he gave me a lift home from class ones. And that was when Robin Sam were on air at nighttime at Today M and Robin Sam right, and I was like, oh, yes, this is on. I love that show. I'm hoping to erase the memory of everything I said prior. Love them. They're so going aleck.
Speaker 1: She was listening to his sister in the car Well.
Speaker 2: His radio is on TODAYFM, and they're on air at that time. I mean, no one listens to night radio on purpose. This is by accident.
Speaker 1: It's my bread and butter. Got that expression, it's my bread and butter. I don't even bry bread or buttter. What's a modern day saying? If it's my.
Speaker 2: Breathably ties in with the whole bread winner thing, like it's it's what you do money or whatever.
Speaker 1: One of the two most shopped items you buy.
Speaker 2: With limes and toilet paper.
Speaker 1: So you could go, oh, yeah, it's my lines and toilet paper. Jenne would be it's my chain mail and arsenic yep and bleach.
Speaker 7: That's it would.
Speaker 2: Be, it's my redheads and kerosene.
Speaker 1: Like it's my homus and jabbani yogurt on the go back? Have you had the high protein one. There's the problem is you can't hold on them for too long because then you know when you eat it and the pops cold. But then you get to the part that you've been holding and it's warm because your hand has warmed it up. I hate that.
Speaker 2: I never take my time with those things. I suck it off then and there goodness, my partial to a quickie, what flavor I picked to whoa what banana that wasn't meant to be? Then?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something nuts. I'm gonna play you a TikTok that I saw that I thought of you straight away. I think I sent it to you. Yeah, if I can't find it. You know the reason banana flavoring banana essence or banana bab.
Speaker 2: Banana banana quick?
Speaker 1: Yes, but you know what I can get around banana es quick. The reason why banana essence tastes nothing like real banana because it really doesn't. It doesn't taste like an actual banana. It tastes different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like watermelon flavor doesn't taste like watermelon exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: But the reason the banana is just like that is because there was a banana plague like in the sixties. So they were so worried they were going to lose actual banana that they had to create their own fake banana, and that is why it tastes fake.
Speaker 2: The banana flavoring is like the wish version, yes of bananas. They tried to create it and just did not nail us.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's just what has caught on. People got so used in accustomed to the banana essence flavor that they've kept it, but it is not actual banana.
Speaker 2: I personally think that it's better the banana flavoring, even though I'm quite partial to bananas. That's a last week. I've been having them for breakfast.
Speaker 1: I like, but I put bananas on my cereal every morning. I love it. Really yeah, really good because bananas and two fruits to my cereal.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that TikTok that comedian male Buttle, You know how she hosts. She hosts great Australian bacon. Of course, her whole thing on TikTok at the moment is just making fun of mums. Yeah, I've seen it, and it's the TikTok just says, mum wants you to eat a banana.
Speaker 1: What does it play?
Speaker 2: It is it playing?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna turn around. Sorry it's on now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, we invested in new cord where we can plug our phone. Then yeah, to the very all right here it is.
Speaker 14: That's what we're having for two and if you're still hungry afterwards, have a banana. A dinner will be at least forty five minutes. I have just put it in the oven. If you are hungry, why don't you have a banana to told yourself over this plenty of bananas.
Speaker 7: Feeling a bit off?
Speaker 1: Hmm, what if I got I've got I could do?
Speaker 14: You have a banana, just something light, just to get in your tummy.
Speaker 2: Here, mum. Ever, between that TikTok and your jingle, I was like, fuck it, I'm buying bananas your hook.
Speaker 1: This is the TikTok about the essence if if we've moved on, but I plug my cord in here we you can hear mine.
Speaker 13: Have you ever wondered why banana flavoring and candy or medicine tastes nothing like an actual banana?
Speaker 1: This is actually my mind when I found out.
Speaker 13: So in the eighteen hundreds, when bananas were first being introduced to one became super popular, called the grow Michelle, And that's because it made a ton of fruit and was easy to ship all around the world. And that is what artificial ban and a flavor was based off of. But the problem was decades later, in the nineteen fifties, a fungal disease basically destroyed that entire species, and so as a result, this time the Cavendish became popular because it was resistant to that fungal disease.
Speaker 1: Not as impressive as my story. You get the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder how many times we've used the word banana in this episode. A lot of banana jats.
Speaker 1: Count it up, Sam, Can you go back in to every reference we had to go with the library thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, apparently the libraries aren't a thing in COVID times.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: I tried to print something. That's why I bought a print to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was a major. We were all major a couple of weeks ago. And you have a printer, and I said, hey, we need a print out because why because Mitchell is one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can you can just print it at work. That's why I have to get one, because I don't. I'm pretty sure. In the early days of this podcast, we did a whole thing about how no one buys printers anymore. Who the fuck would get a printer? Loser? Turns out I need them more frequently than I thought because I used to do just print it at work.
Speaker 3: And she thank you for reminding me. I need to print out my turn label.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's what I need.
Speaker 1: To print for did you know that recept? You know how when you return something at Asos you got to drop it back to the post office. Do you know reception here can do it for you?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just give it a reception.
Speaker 2: And they lodge it and then that well, that information is helpful to no one to accept you free to say, you know, listeners of ours coming to the Kids FM studio as the past election.
Speaker 1: I gotta sent a package today this it's called the personal print. They do custom my phone cases this month through my radio show, and they sent me a package today and there was a small box. Oh, this is mine, And then the receptions went, oh, do you want to take this to Jenna? And I said, oh, Jenna got a package, Yeah she did, gigantic. I opened the box of it to have a look. It's a giant fault leater keg of whiskey fireball.
Speaker 2: Yes, like Bible shots. What's the killers of cinnamon whiskey? Sharing his camera?
Speaker 8: Where is that?
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 7: I didn't ask for it.
Speaker 1: Why do they send it to you?
Speaker 7: Because I wrote about it.
Speaker 1: And they send it to you? Say thank you?
Speaker 7: Yes, and it's worth two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, that really is how the world works. She just puts any old fucking article on WSFM and then hypes that they send her free ship. It's like the new Mercedes, the new BMW.
Speaker 1: Ye hear me, come off the back of my show.
Speaker 2: Actually, why the fuckers she want those cards? He doesn't drive, and you've established.
Speaker 4: Yes what I'm real.
Speaker 7: I'm going to book a list of the driving test.
Speaker 1: It's all lies.
Speaker 2: It's not a lie. I will show you. I'd be interested to know who's the better driving instructor, me or Brendan Jones.
Speaker 7: Jones I'll love date you.
Speaker 2: I can tell you which one of us is going to try and interfere with you while you're driving. We need to dip that.
Speaker 1: We need to stop that joke. We need to I think it's over for that. We can't do anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no one in our Facebook group don't get smart about jokes about Jonesy being a predator towards Jenna, her trying to lull him.
Speaker 1: He's made jokes for to being a predator. He's just horny for Jenna. That's Jenny is of age. I have anything. She's she's too old to be hit on. She's an eternal flame.
Speaker 2: You're right, he's a human.
Speaker 7: Yes, another thing I'm too old to do, even said, what.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss Jenna. All right, let's go guys. What an episode it's been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, So we do.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right, so we do. So we do?
Speaker 2: Do we like that? Are we sicking with that?
Speaker 9: I like it?
Speaker 1: It's nice. Forgot I forgot you're doing it so took me about.
Speaker 2: I reckon it should be like a prayer, you know in church he says that you and everyone repeats, got it? And also with you, I'll say, we hope this podcast makes you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all, so we do, sam in think say it again, say it again.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all, so we do. Oh, I liked that.
Speaker 1: A bit cultish.
Speaker 2: Imagine you listeners hearing that with the first time and shipped themselves.
Speaker 1: We do everything what I emptied into people nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Let's rob hope. We may hope the podcast makes you felt.
Speaker 12: Everyone, so we do.
Speaker 9: We didn't get to say it together.
Speaker 1: We already did that, we've done.
Speaker 7: I want to do it again that that will be the fourth time you sure, yes, I need.
Speaker 1: Guys, we hope this podcast makes you feel at least too that's my line.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right, God going off script again, So we ad telling you about.
Speaker 1: Let's get doctor sard on my line, doctor my gp.
Speaker 2: Dr wonder so.
Speaker 1: Doctor start to get rid of the same, doctor heavy. If you're.
Speaker 9: Doctor Dove, Dr Dave, I'd buy that as.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made to feel at least two percent better today. That's all amen, So we do.
Speaker 1: It's got lest we forget energy.
Speaker 2: It really does. Let's we forget. That's a valid point. Lest tweet, let'st I regret you know what? Lest means what? So we don't? Oh so like we better wrap this podcast up lest you be late for work?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm so good, guessed for at the moment, lest for I didn't get that forgetful.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not it. It's less means like hoping that something doesn't happen. Oh right, right, Ah, I better not eat that fourth big matt lest I have a heart attack?
Speaker 1: Got it gotten? Yeah that's what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay that fits in and that fits in all right. Oh, if you have a Guardian this week, copy the Guardian. I feature in the Guardian everyone this week, and I give our podcast a real handy plug. I wrote a piece for The Guardian and guess what they said?
Speaker 2: No edits.
Speaker 1: O very shock. They thought I was illiterate and dumb. He was like, I'm shocked there were no edits. I said, really many, even grammatical ones.
Speaker 2: I hope you read it back and it's just not at all what you wrote now, just.
Speaker 1: This thig piece on Scomo's Prime ministership.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you actually wrote the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did. I had to write the top ten funniest things I've seen on the Internet. Number one was supposed to be this podcast, but that was too self indulgent and too puggy. That told me to change it.
Speaker 7: Oh that's where ed that doesn't edit.
Speaker 1: No, no, well, no edits in my writing and their content, you know, is it different?
Speaker 2: How can they tell you what the number one funny thing? That's all right, Well, it's meant to kind of be funny.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 2: I don't buy the Guardian. We don't support that fake news. They're controlling the news.
Speaker 1: Please buy the Guardian.
Speaker 2: They're changing your opinion piece.
Speaker 1: Support me.
Speaker 2: Fuck that plos to link see next week guys. We'll catch you then Bye.
Speaker 7: Is It Just Me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've g to follow on your podcast app