Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people's today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. I'm Laura, I'm Brittany, and this is our radio show. So every Saturday morning across the country, we the three of us, the three Musketeers.
Speaker 3: You know, you sung this on the phone to me the other day, Britt you went there.
Speaker 4: But Laura's like, you know, we really have the three best friends anybody ever had.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that classifies when you sing the songs to each other and I'm not there very thin.
Speaker 2: We were thinking about you, though, What does that count? Yes, we're telling you about it.
Speaker 1: Well, we do have a great show coming up today. I have mentioned before that I have had an unusual experience.
Speaker 2: In the nude at the massage. While yes, look I mean britt had she went and had a message and something happened to her that she got for free and probably should have paid extra for. I did not get paid. I did not get free.
Speaker 1: But I wonder if usually it is an added extra.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there was also an article which I came across today which made me feel physically sick. You were gagging all but I can't even think about it. It's something that someone found in their in flight food on a flight on their way to Dusseldorf. It's disgusting, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was awful.
Speaker 2: Also probably the most important thing. Happy birthday, Mitch Chury.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean it's pretty important.
Speaker 3: It's an awkward age. It's like you're not really like your young adult, Like I'm.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven six. I think twenty seven is a great year. But I would say, I would say your life is starting now.
Speaker 1: Stuff's going to get so good for you the next few years, because you get to a point where I'm speaking on behalf of myself, but I feel like you really start to come into yourself at twenty seven. You're in a more stable environment. Usually you're starting to earn a bit more money me, I mean, you can do more things.
Speaker 2: Going to depend one percent agree with like I think my life, like my my favorite years of my entire life have been since I was thirty. Really if everything just got better and better.
Speaker 1: From thirty for me At twenty seven, I turned twenty seven, So your age right now, and that is when I bought a one way ticket to Brazil and I came back three years later, like I just started my adventures at twenty seven. So I look at you like I'm not that much older than you, but I look back at with like so much nostalgia, Like you're in the best part of your life right now.
Speaker 2: So have your birthday only good things that come in your life.
Speaker 3: Get me a card. Maybe there's a ticket to Brazil in there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm probably not. Maybe maybe lose the car fair. Maybe we're replace I like when you say, like I'm not that much older than you, Like we're closer to a decade older than Mitch than.
Speaker 1: What we are, not I mean, you're older than me only by a year two. Well no, but the way I'm speaking to him is like I've lived four decades longer.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, guys, we get along like a house on fire is nothing, and.
Speaker 2: That I feel like I'm the same age as you.
Speaker 1: It's only when you say you're twenty seven, I'm like, wow, I was just doing that huge troop at that age.
Speaker 2: It's because Brittany likes the younger men.
Speaker 1: It's not that I like younger men, but Brittany doesn't discriminate.
Speaker 3: You're the reverse Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 2: No, I am the woman. I was like, what, she likes old people under the age of sixty. This is what happens.
Speaker 1: She turned twenty seven and all of a sudden, age.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter anymore. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Under that it's a bit not the worst, but it's all a touch on go. But once you're twenty seven on Bob's your uncle was twenty seven, Laura, Oh, I was having the worst relationships that anybody who could ever have twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I was drunk a lot, partied a lot, and had a terrible, terrible boyfriend.
Speaker 3: At the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my twenty seven was better than lost awful.
Speaker 2: I look back on that and I'm just like, what an awful couple of years that was? What was I doing?
Speaker 1: Have you got anything big you want to tick off in the year of twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Mitch, No, I'm just excited to be working with you guys more. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't even pain to say that.
Speaker 3: He didn't, but I just opened the card. I'm going to preserve.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the show.
Speaker 4: There's life on cut radio show across the Country. Brittany Hockley and Laura Ben. I don't know why Laura burn is talking about Dusseldorf, but.
Speaker 2: I feel physically sick. Okay, I'm going to share this with you. So there was I mean, we all know that in flight food is pretty rubbish to start with.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure the first class flyers don't have any problems, but for everyone else, all of us back in would not know what that's like.
Speaker 2: Neither would I. But I imagine it's not. Okay, but there is somebody, Oh gosh, there is somebody who's in flight food has was truly as rubbish as it comes. Okay, there was a flight on an Have you had a Sun Express?
Speaker 3: Oh no, but it sounds like a plane that would.
Speaker 1: Crash and if you if you haven't heard of it, there's a big problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there was a flight on sun Express. It was flying from Turkey to Dusseldorf. And this person was served what was already a questionable meal of ravioli and spinach. I love, yeah. Do you know what they had in their meal? Spinach?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: And I hope for the best?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Amongst the spinach is this little picture. You can you make out what that is in the middle? Is that a snakehead?
Speaker 3: Can you see that that's ahead of a snake?
Speaker 2: There was a severed snakehead, a real snakehead, amongst the spinach and ravioli, and they had half eaten it, and it was hiding under the greens.
Speaker 3: Oh, they thought it was a green bean.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the thing is here?
Speaker 1: This is a vegetarian meal, This was supposed to be a vegetarian year.
Speaker 2: And now there is a part of an animal in the meal.
Speaker 3: What if they're alogic to snakes?
Speaker 2: What if it was venomous?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about a rattletail?
Speaker 2: How does a snake head? How does a snakehead get into someone's meal? I mean, oh, look, there's plenty of questionable things that ended up in people's food. Fingernails. Oh, actually, this reminds me. Once upon a time I had had a whole group of friends over they were all Matt's friends, and it was when we just started dating. And this is something I did. I was like, I'm gonna impress them. I have this one pasta dish because I'm a terrible cook, but I can cook a really good prawn pasta.
Speaker 3: You had on rotation.
Speaker 2: You always cook, always, didn't you people? So I thought I could roll out the prawn pastor again anyway, I actually well, I served it and then this one guy who I'd met for the very first time now his a lovely, dear friend, and he was sitting there and he started gagging after a few mouthfuls, and I was like, well, that's not a good sun and I mean, like choking gagging. He's having a dick fit. No, what had happened was not only had a piece of my hair and at the time I had quite long hair, ended up in his food. He had swallowed half the hair which was still connected to the food in his mouth. So he was choking literally with a piece of my hair all the way down his esophagus into his stomach. So some so hang on, let me just get this. He was trying to pull it out.
Speaker 1: There's a piece of hair in that had made it to the stomach, but the other it was attached it.
Speaker 2: It was still in his mouth and so he was choking because it was like it was and then he started pulling it out and.
Speaker 3: Like a magic treek.
Speaker 2: That makes me feel like I could vomit.
Speaker 3: True story, you know? Was it wiry and had the cuticle on the air?
Speaker 2: It tasted like the cuticle.
Speaker 3: I can't cuticle I had.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, this isn't funny. I've had hairs, but I had glass ones.
Speaker 3: That's not funny.
Speaker 2: I want to know, what is the worst thing that you've found in your food? Well, wasn't a snake's head? Not you, but everybody listening. Give us a call. Tell us what you found in your food?
Speaker 4: Thirteen one six five, give us a buzz. And if you've been to Laura's house and had that pastor, I want to know too.
Speaker 2: Do you know what he's never come back for dinner? Don't blame me?
Speaker 4: Why do I We're talking what did you find in your food? Off the back of a viral story that's it's online.
Speaker 2: Oh disgusting. There was a snakehead. There was a snakehead in an in flight meal. And it's like a snakehead and also part of the length of the body. It's a disgusting is it?
Speaker 1: Is it somewhat surprising that I wasn't surprised by that because I've never heard of the airline, so it was questionable to start with.
Speaker 2: But like, I feel like I don't get shocked as much anymore because so many crazy things. I was like, oh, sneaked food. Do you know what's still shocked? I mean a bug, fine, cockroach, I understand, a maggot, I understand that too. There a snakehead? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Controversially, I think I would rather a cockroach. No, I'd rather snakehead than a cockroach.
Speaker 2: I'd rather cockroach.
Speaker 4: Well, let's see what Ruby has to say. Thirteen one six five He roobs, what did you find in your food?
Speaker 5: So when I was about ten, I found I found his cigarette, but in my.
Speaker 1: K chip cooked in Sure, it wasn't just like one of those crispy little ones that makes us way too wrow.
Speaker 6: It was definitely a cigarette, but had it been bad at that secret and it was disgusting.
Speaker 2: So you didn't eat it. It didn't make it to your mouth, no, but she made it all the way to the bottom to find it. That's bad enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did realize tobacco is one of the secrets seven.
Speaker 2: That's how they can't tell anyone.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Vivian. Hello, Vivian, you're on the air. What did you find in your food?
Speaker 6: Viv So, I was three years ago. I was getting to the bottom of my pride, right and I a pubic.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my question, Vivian. How did you know it was a puk hare?
Speaker 6: Well, it's very easy to tell whether it because if it's straight, then you know it's like.
Speaker 1: Mitch also had one, and the reason he could differentiate it was that it had the cuticle attached a white bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't really want to look too much further into it, but yeah, I told the waitress and she was like, oh, so sorry, Like, do you want me to get your new meal? And I was like, I've already.
Speaker 8: Eaten, like.
Speaker 2: Eating, What do you think do you think? Here's my question. Do you think someone's plucking them out and putting them in your food? Or is it an accident?
Speaker 1: I reckon they put the hand down, had a little scratch and it made its way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very bad. I don't think it's like Salt Bay.
Speaker 4: How let's go to Charlotte on thirteen one six Charlotte, what did you find in your food?
Speaker 9: Hey guys, I this was many years ago when KFC crushes there still around me.
Speaker 8: So I went through the drive through and I got.
Speaker 9: My drink and I went to put my straw in as do, and I realized that like nothing was coming through this straw, Like this straw was locked, and it's like quite a sick straw because it's like a thick shake.
Speaker 8: And I opened the lid to have.
Speaker 9: A look, and I was kind of swirling around with this straw, and to my surprise, I found about i'd stay in between about ten to twenty open sealt packet inside my drink.
Speaker 2: Open just wait closed, Yeah, it's closed or open like the little ones that you get to you know, garnish.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like those little ones.
Speaker 9: They weren't open, So it didn't taste twenty like it was still like enclosed, but it was just full of salt packets.
Speaker 8: And it was incredibly perplexing.
Speaker 2: Someone's obviously been using it, you know how you just like use it to store it.
Speaker 1: Someone's obviously throwing heats of salt packets in little seven seventeen year old Frank didn't know it.
Speaker 2: He picked up the sick shake cup, whacked it straight under, and those cars four dollars an hour. I don't know any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, point, Actually that's what you've taken from this story, Laura.
Speaker 2: Well, I think is the common denominator. Here is what I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I completely agree.
Speaker 4: We got one more Laura on thirteen one, I six five, Hello Laura? What did you find in your food?
Speaker 5: A metal nail?
Speaker 1: What was the food?
Speaker 5: A vegetarian pizza. It was like a screw that you screw into something. I actually bit down and thought it was a olive pick, and I kept biting and then I'm like, no, it's not nice, spout it out and it was a nail.
Speaker 2: I love me, Like, I'm just going to keep getting through this. Pip, this bad boy done for this. Ask So Ask and Cart is a segment. I mean, actually it's a whole show. We do it every Thursday on the podcast. It's where you all right in your deep, your dark, you're burning questions and we do our absolute best to answer them. I have one today. Oh good. I'm glad when it came for I bring in a different kind.
Speaker 1: Of question today, whe I think is pretty relatable. I am gonna summarize it because it was quite long. Yeah, one woman has hired someone on behalf of her friend. A woman owns a business. Her really good friend came to her and said, my friend's out of work. Can you help her out? She's got a family, she needs help. So the friend said, yep, I'm going to employ her. I'll do you a favor and give her a job because she came with a recommendation. Yeah, of course, three months in and this friend that she's hired is not right for the job. She's not doing a good job, she's a bit weird, doesn't fit in as well. Now she doesn't know what to do because she's like, if I hired this woman, if I just hide her off the job application, I wouldn't have her work for me because she's not right. But she doesn't feel like she can fire her or let her go because she's done a favor for a friend and she wants to know what to do.
Speaker 2: And I guess also if she's been out of work and her friends recommended her, because she's having and going through a bit of a hard time.
Speaker 1: So she's going through a hard personal time. Yes, so it's this is a super tricky situation.
Speaker 2: Business owner, Laura, I am, but I think it's it's difficult, especially when you own a small business. Ultimately, you have to do what's right for the business. And you can't employ someone and keep someone employed just out of the goodness of your own heart.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like it's Amazon with twenty five thousand arrows around the world.
Speaker 2: No, And I think it's different. Like sometimes when you have a big company, like employees who aren't necessarily like stepping up or like doing a good job can kind of it can go unnoticed. But when you're a small company, if someone's not doing a good job, it's very very obvious. My thought first, before you fire her, before you just get rid of her, is is she trainable? Or is this person you've employed, like can you upskill them? Can you do something to make them be more proactive in the role? Are they able to you know, improve And if that's not a possibility or that seems too hard for you, or you're not able to provide them with the training, you have to let them go. I think one, you need to have a review.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe you don't do reviews at your work, but make it up. Just say it's time for your three monthly review. We do one every twelve weeks when you start.
Speaker 2: Let's we've just started weekly.
Speaker 3: And if I don't like it, you get fired. That's what happened to that.
Speaker 1: And then treat her like a normal employee. Of course she's a friend of a friend, but treat it like an employee. And then just say, hey, these are the things I think we can work on.
Speaker 2: I don't think your meeting. Do you think you can come to the table?
Speaker 1: And then you're gonna have to reevaluate, make up another of you at six months reevaluate?
Speaker 3: What is hard?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 3: Like because it's a friend.
Speaker 4: What if I lost my job here at Kiss, here at the radio station Laura, and I had to be hired at Tony MA to make next?
Speaker 2: What would you do at Tony May? Tell me what you would do for a job.
Speaker 3: I'd hammer the stones into the silver.
Speaker 2: If you're not kidding, Hi, I don't know if I can upskill you to try.
Speaker 1: You would be on the street brooking that jewelry.
Speaker 2: Yeah if you yeah, Look, I mean I have seen you as the cash cock and I know that you would do well. If you could dress up in something and sell some jewelry for me, that would be fine.
Speaker 3: Tony mad mascot. It's just you meet with theek ma ife.
Speaker 1: You guys do have questions, ride them in. You can send them to Life on Cut podcasts on Instagram. Just put an ask gun card and we're going to do our best to help you out.
Speaker 2: I have something I want to ask you, and you also, I feel like you would be a firm No, you might be a maybe. Oh yeah, she's pointing aggressively. I know when you're a mate. Okay. There is a trend on TikTok at the moment another I love a tick ill a TikTok trend. I'm a TikTok over here. Okay, no one says that, by the way, I'm a TikTok. The thirty six year old mom, I'm a TikTok. The TikTok the other day and someone, yeah, I know it's disgusting, isn't it. We really need to stop. Okay. So there is a new trend and it is called peraneum sunning. Now does one know what is like what the paranem is? Yes, So I feel like I'm money, like I shouldn't say, I might need to give a biology lesson, but I didn't know what it was and I had to look it up. If you don't know what a paranem is, it's it's the bit of skin in between your legs that's not a functioning hole.
Speaker 1: It's like the gateway between the front and the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the smooth passage. So basically, the TikTok trend is that you need to go out into the sun for ten minutes every day and present your backside, your backside hole to the sun. And that is like a way of increasing your vibrations. Let me go into that a little bit more in a second. The sunlight is meant to be invigorating, it's meant to help bring more joy, more happiness to your life. It's meant to be an incredible way of getting extra vitamin D. So instead of being out in the sunlight for half an hour or you just have to do ten minutes. I don't believe a word of this. So this is the thing. This has millions of views on tit.
Speaker 3: I don't get that. I don't have a mental image. Are you on your stomach?
Speaker 1: You'll get no, you'd have to be on your back and put your legs up there.
Speaker 2: That's where it is. There are so many videos this one woman is. I can show you the video image. Yes, sure, she's just just like bent over and she's just presenting herself to the sun.
Speaker 11: But here it goes, Hi, I just wanted to let those know about the ladistage comparing me on sums where you expose your bonhole to for thirty seconds se equivalent walking around with your cloison your sun all day, sucking it up.
Speaker 2: D sucking it up. The thing that's so problematic is they kids are in the background jumping into the pool. Okay, But the reason why I say, but.
Speaker 1: I think this is a load of rubbies.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason why I saw this and then I had to tell you all, it's because quite a while ago, much like obviously pre matt pre me falling in love with the beautiful Mattie Jay, I dated a guy who now lives in Bali and he talks about peraneum sunning on his Instagram account all the time and post photos of him just lying outside with his legs in the air.
Speaker 1: You know why I'm calling that this woman that you just played is just like absolutely full of it.
Speaker 2: Son I was gonna say, son, I was gonna say sahr t. But that would have been pretty funny. Do you know why? Because she's bending.
Speaker 1: Over backwards And this is just because you know, I did a degree in this, not parandem, sonning, but the body. If you've been on a backwards your parandem can't even see the sun unless the sun is just rising.
Speaker 2: Like, that's not She's like, I'm stunning my butt. That's not your paranem so you're not getting any benefit. Yeah, if you're bent right down, I think she's quite flexible. She's right down, her backside is right, she's yea.
Speaker 1: Unless she's doing a headstand and the sun is coming in horizontally.
Speaker 2: She's not hitting that parande and baby sun is rising and she's doing a downward dog. The last thing I want to say on this is, Okay, no one likes to get sunburned. I'm guessing it's an area you can't slather on the sunscreen. Imagine getting a sunburn bum hole.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, babe, can you get me out of you in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right, Laura, this is something that I would not do. No Mitch, would you which I think he's a maybe.
Speaker 3: Laura, you know it too well. I'm a maybe. Yeah, I'm a solid maybe. Britnnan Hockley. Get this off your chest. There's been something Laura that she's been rabbiting on. I got a story. I got a story she hasn't told us. Now is your title?
Speaker 1: It's funny you say chested. Let me get something off my chest because it was on my chest. I recently got a massage. I love massages. There's nothing I could have one every day of my life. You know, some people don't like to be touched. They get touched out. People cannot touch me enough.
Speaker 2: I remember you one saying I'm going to get a massage because I just want someone to touch me. I was like, don't app me on the show.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that makes me sound pretty desperate to come here.
Speaker 2: I'll cut you.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can do with my love language.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's physical touch and I don't get that. That's why I'm obsessed with my dog. Anyway, we're trailing, not okay, but you went and you had a massage recently. It was amazing. Rub me down.
Speaker 3: I can take you back, hod and I have some tell us what happened, but the cowbell.
Speaker 2: And that didn't really see the scene. Am I in Switzerland, in the country scottis Land? I don't.
Speaker 1: So I'm having this beautiful message. It's quite sensual, deep tissue and feeling really good.
Speaker 2: Does the old would you flip over? Now, lay on your back, please close your eyes and relax.
Speaker 7: I flip over, and then out of nowhere, she starts to massage my breasts, very essentially big round, circular motions.
Speaker 1: Now I'm trying to you know, something starts to happen and you don't know under my little eyemask, my eyes were boulging out of my head way.
Speaker 2: I would like you to ask if she could massage your boobs.
Speaker 1: No, it just happened. Now, I want to be clear here. You could have been breastfeeding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well my What what I.
Speaker 1: Want to say is it took me by surprise, but it felt very good. So I was having this internal monologue of like, I don't know if this is normal.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not paying.
Speaker 3: Extra you conflicted.
Speaker 1: I was conflicted because also I was like, I'm going to roll with this right now because my breast was sore. I've been doing push ups. It felt really nice and real. It wasn't sexual at all. I guess she was just like, it's another some lumps of body here, I'm going to massage.
Speaker 3: But what did you book? Did you book the tip massage? Or what did you get? Headsholders back? Yep, there was.
Speaker 1: I didn't get headshotter back to here.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 2: No, that was not on the menu.
Speaker 1: But I got a full body, and I guess I guess as a technicality, this is a full body.
Speaker 2: But my wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, you as somebody who goes and gets a lot of massages all the time, not stand how many times? Yes, how many times? Has this happened?
Speaker 3: Twice?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And the second time it happened, I got washed down, like someone had to wash something off me. They stood me up and they threw buckets of water on me.
Speaker 2: That was a whole other experience. I feel like massages though, like you never really kind of walk in there and no exactly what's going to happen. Things always get a bit weird. I once had someone put on their gloves like they massage my whole body. That's always a worry. And then and then towards the end, she walked over to the basin and she put on plastic gloves and then she and I was like, what are we doing that? And she walked back over and then she stuck her thumb inside my mouth and massaged my cheeks from the inside.
Speaker 1: See, I've actually had that.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: I needn't ask. Imagine going to a massage parlor and someone not even saying can I please put my fingers in your mouth? Can I massage your breast?
Speaker 1: But that's my question, right, should this be something that's expected in a full body massage, as it is part of your body, or should it be something that's asked. Because I rolled with it and it was fine. I'm not complaining, Okay, it just took me by surprise.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's standard as someone who's had two kids and has very much breastfed two children. If someone just you can't just go there.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: When I was in Barley with you guys recently a couple of months ago, I had the disposable undisign you know, that massage melt away with one drop of water as she has time for a shower, and a shower were halfway. She puts me in the shower and turns on the forcets for me and stands there with her arms crossed. Well, watching your shower, Miss trench pull put me on the choky Matilda, I'm like, and she stood there.
Speaker 3: So I just went under the water and showered in front of her.
Speaker 1: So you decided to shower and dissolve your undies while she watched.
Speaker 2: You think you were going to steal the dissolvable undies?
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 2: You can take them home? Or does she want to make sure you wash yourself down?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think she wanted to make sure I got the oil off. I don't know. It's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the question, right, I think a lot of stuff goes down in the massage part.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I reckon, let's put the call out. Yeah, body, every single person has had a weird message story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. What happens to you in the massage parlor?
Speaker 2: And it is it okay to just go straight for the boob kill. We don't know what the real sordid things. If you've been doing some things that some massage parlors don't cause about those ones, we want the funny story. Do that in private.
Speaker 3: We'll take your calls.
Speaker 4: Next we're talking just before Welcome to the lifelunk cut Massage Parlor.
Speaker 1: I love the background music that you've put on for these Yes, guys, I went and treated myself to a massage.
Speaker 2: I like to be touched.
Speaker 1: Physical touches my love language. Sometimes I need to get that from someone else. Sometimes I do need to pay them, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: And when we came to the consensus that everyone has had a crazy moment in the massage parlor.
Speaker 1: Has had a crazy moment, I had a little rubdown that I didn't know was included in the rubdown.
Speaker 2: Laura, someone put their finger in your mouth at the parlor, or Britt had they massaged her breast, is what the story was. And then I shared a story about how, yeah, somebody put gloves on and then they massaged the inside of my cheeks, which I did not know that that was a very stressed out area, but apparently so Britten.
Speaker 3: I love it. We get that all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh so we you know what, especially when we talk.
Speaker 1: For a living, I mean, I don't know what you're doing with yours mouth, well, but I talk a lot, so I think it's you don't know it's sore until someone rubs your inside your mouth.
Speaker 3: We put the call out.
Speaker 4: Thirteen one oh sixty five. What happens to here in the massage parlor? Bannadette, Hi, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hi, what happened to you?
Speaker 8: I was having a lovely relaxing message to the time message pace and she often I've seen there lots of times, and she often just you know, she uses her elbow or a little tool, and all of a sudden, when she's working in the middle of my back, I fout something really sharp and I said, oh, what's that thinking. You know, she's found some interesting tool. And she started to giggle and just said pimple And she squeezed to.
Speaker 1: I don't even know I had she popped her back pimple while a middle of a massage.
Speaker 8: She didn't ask, I don't know she used a tissue.
Speaker 3: Was so glad she giggled.
Speaker 2: She didn't know. She probably didn't use a tissue. If she's not asking, she's not getting as it was unintentional.
Speaker 8: No, I think could help deliberate.
Speaker 2: When you see a good pimple, you've just got to go. You've got to But I always always pop his pimples so much.
Speaker 1: That's okay, because you guys are getting married. This is a massage therapist. I don't know if she's like this is true.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Cassandra. Cassandra, what happened in the massage parlor?
Speaker 10: I had my eyeball.
Speaker 8: The group smil leads I'm crappy that day, and then they aeded to stick their fingers in my ear.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, sorry, they massaged your eyelids and then put their fingers into your ear. That's what I heard, right, yes, yes, correct? What what happened?
Speaker 1: Once the finger was in the early so they put it in.
Speaker 9: There, they pressed really hard, and they pulled it out really quick to make like a pop sound.
Speaker 2: It was a qualified massage therapist.
Speaker 8: I don't think so. I think they were running out of time. Well, sorry, they were running out of ideas of make up.
Speaker 4: They do do those fake cracks, if you notice, even with the fingers, they sometimes click their fingers and they go, oh good, cracks.
Speaker 2: You just clicked like it's my body. I actually know that that didn't crack.
Speaker 3: I can feel it. It didn't crack. That's so funny. Thanks Cassandra.
Speaker 4: Let's get a Gabby. I believe is Gabby and we've had a masseusee call through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gabby's a massuse Gabby.
Speaker 3: From Sasin Massage parlor.
Speaker 2: Hi Gabby, Hi guys, how are you well? I'm great because I had a breast massage, so I'm feeling feeling a lie.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Now that you are here, you can tell us is this normal? So Britt went and had a massage done and the messus massage her breast without asking.
Speaker 10: Look, that's Kasia.
Speaker 6: No, it's not right.
Speaker 10: I believe that if we are giving this step of massage.
Speaker 6: My boss would be rich by Now I'm not conceptible.
Speaker 9: It's more acceptable.
Speaker 10: And as massage therapy is, we really need to keep a clear communication at all times and letting you know where we are massaging. So if you come to me saying that you're having some pain on your peck muscles, we are always dealing with muscles. So you're going to say, I'm going to do a proper draping around your peck muscles and then massage around it, but never on the breast, not even if they ask me.
Speaker 1: Right, So you would you would never say to someone as like an option, would you like your breast massage?
Speaker 8: No way, No, way.
Speaker 2: It is weird because that massage parlor brit went to was called Happy Ending, so.
Speaker 1: For it was absolutely I'd like to be clear everybody, I did not pay There was no Happy Ending.
Speaker 2: I did not pay extra. This was not the thing that I went to. Aut free you.
Speaker 4: Want to save message and go see Gabby Life on cut is the code discount?
Speaker 2: Thanks buying Yabby. I'm definitely going straight back to that part.
Speaker 3: It's time for a little update. Laura's Intimacy Challenge.
Speaker 2: No, okay, look, I've spoken about this a couple of times over the last few weeks. Maddie, Jay and I are doing the Intimacy Challenge. Now, if you don't know what that is, it is that you have to be intimate with your partner every day for thirty days. And it might seem that there's so many people out there who are not intimate with their partners that they had to make a whole challenge around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but just to be clear, right for those playing at home, this does not just mean sex every day. This could be any sort of any sort of connection. So you didn't discover that until a week in, so you thought that you.
Speaker 2: Were grinding every day that was the wrong Pa. Definitely not what we're doing. We're essentially loving each other. That's too much for if my mum. Probably Okay, So every day you have to have or have done something that carves out time with your partner. That's intimate time. We are coming to the end, you know what, it's actually beat As much as I make lots of jokes, it's actually been really special because it's it's so easy, especially when you have two kids, to just get through the days or get through the weeks, and you realize, oh, I haven't really kissed my partner today. And as much as like, you know, we speak all the time, we spend so much time together, it's so easy for days to kind of just slip by and you haven't actually been intentionally intimate with.
Speaker 1: Your partner or had like any sort of a real connection other than like surviving.
Speaker 2: Surviving, or like talking about the kids or talking about work, or just like the stuff that doesn't make you feel close even though you're spending lots of time together. So we've done. We did, We've done the whole gamut. We've done everything from oh get a.
Speaker 3: Details, Wow, I didn't think we're going to go We've done it all.
Speaker 2: We've done it all, okay, but but as time progressed, let me tell you the some of the some of the sex challenges stopped and it was more around just like staring into each other's eyes and holding hands and having kisses and everything else. But the reason why we found it really hard to do every single day there many I know the reason why it's been so hard is because we have a toddler. So I guess my question is this is a genuine share a bed without our three year old comes and sleeps in our bed every night.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is really is a genuine question knowing that you have gone in with the intention for thirty days, because that is the challenge. Have even though you've been trying, Have there been days you've actually missed. Have there been days that like, even though it's on your to do list, you just haven't.
Speaker 2: Beenn hour to get there. Well, there was two days that we missed because Matt was away, so obviously that made it a little bit more challenging. But we did make time. I you know, I don't know. We did make time to have like a lovely face time and I'm not talking about a saucy face time, but we just we really like spend some time having a catch up each other. Three the screen.
Speaker 4: So is there a journal, Laura, like a like a sex book class. You're putting this on a calendar, not keeping a diary. You're in Shank redemption.
Speaker 8: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Though, I do want to say this for anybody out there who's a couple, you know, and you feel like maybe you have lost a little bit a spark in your relationship, or you know that you haven't been as intimate with your partner as what you would like. It's such a good way of just kick starting and being really intentional with making time for your for your relationships. Yeah, and for me, I guess the biggest thing I've taken out of it so far is that when you are doing those things and when you are intimate with your partner, when you do have the fights or the crappy days or the kids are driving you crazy, it just makes everything else better.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy to hear you've been getting lucky and you've button place.
Speaker 3: Should we do it next? The three of us as a show couple, as a travel thropple? Should we do the intimacy?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Let's do a pig friend version.
Speaker 10: How do we do that?
Speaker 2: Just stare into each other's eyes and old hands.
Speaker 3: We can cuddle, we can play a vigorous game.
Speaker 2: I don't know, old hands.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I'll come up with a list. We'll get back to you. I'm just like looking forward to not having to go and sneak off into my daughter's bed every summer. Well, she's sleeping in hour, so we have to go to hers. It's terrible because what is no it's a single bed. Oh my gosh. Light's enough of the sexy time. That is it for us today.
Speaker 1: But we do have a huge announcement in our book Life on Cut. We love Love Laura and I we did write a book. It is coming out on the fifth. We are so so excited about it. This took us eighteen months of blood, sweat and tears, some really deep parts of us, some light fluffy parts, some funny parts. But it is hitting the universe in a few days time.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: You can get your like hard copy covered book whatever everyone calls it. You don't even have to get a kindle version, or you can get the audiobook version. But it comes out on Wednesday and there's so much love that's gone into this book, and you can jump onto life on cutpodcast dot com today you and all the details are there.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Tell your mum, tell you dad, tell you dog, tell your friends, and share the love because we love love.
Speaker 4: See a Week