Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try a vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think the people.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others. You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour of Dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 5: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food being.
Speaker 1: Fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness?
Speaker 6: May this is?
Speaker 1: Is it just still to buy a couple of mitches? Hi?
Speaker 5: It's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Now is mich Julli and Mitchell Koon? How? How hello you?
Speaker 2: How are you welcome back?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Are you welcome to Christmas season? Officially in December?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love it. I'm not putting Christmas decorations up this year like that did you do it last year? No? But all the more so this year because I've literally just decorated the apartment normally. Yeah, I'm not gonna bother, you know, adding more shit than I need to. Yeah, I'm sick of packing unpacking all that. I'm not adding more responsibility. I did say to Hayden this year, should we get a wreath? He said, yes, let's get a wreath because we have a front door, because you have like a house, so we could get a wreath. There's something just so white picket fence about that.
Speaker 1: You've got a wreath.
Speaker 2: Of course you can tell you've been together for four years. Should we get a wreath?
Speaker 7: Bait?
Speaker 2: I know who gets the wreath in the divorce? Yeah, it was your idea, was paid for it. Did you yes? Your wreath?
Speaker 1: Hayden's got this head of the moment because I make more money than him, I should now be paying for more things.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: That's what I said to him. And it's not like drastically more'stance. It's not substantially it is actually say that to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes.
Speaker 1: I go, oh, you're to transfer me for Hello Fresh for the last month, and when I why don't you just why don't you just pay for that because you make more money than I do.
Speaker 2: And I was like, excuse fucking the flag, hado red fucking flag.
Speaker 1: I'll get the wreath and I'm not paying for more shit.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is a wreath? Because you only use them on two occasions Christmas and ann Zac Day?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: Either like how Mary and Joy us or they're like my condolences.
Speaker 1: Let's lest we forget, yes, lest we celebrate, or lest we forget. I'm going to google the history of a wreath.
Speaker 2: Okay, how third Wheel Prize keeper Jenna isn't here again?
Speaker 1: Surprise, surprise.
Speaker 2: Can you believe this? We all know that she's got the new podcast, but it's clear where her loyalty lies because she said I can't record it, and because I'm recording the other show at that time, Three.
Speaker 1: Girls, Three Rats that the show and she hasn't turned up. And when we messaged her today to say hey, because we normally look for, she.
Speaker 2: Hasn't turned up. She's literally in the building in a different studio doing a different podcast.
Speaker 1: Like, can we because all the studios here at Kiss are connected, can we bring up a fader that will connect us to her studio.
Speaker 2: I think she's in the ground flo in the podcast studio. Yeah, we can go. We can go fucking interrupt with her. Do those portable mics up there behind you work? Yeah? They do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'll get them and what we're gonna go ambush Jenner?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, will drag her kicking and streaming if they fuck off? Sammy, Oh she's our You.
Speaker 1: Start recording, two cats and postman pats getting JJ back.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, I'm getting Okay, hold on, they never worked those on them, it's not true. Should we just use our phones they work?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, just use our iPhones. Bear with us here, we're going, right.
Speaker 1: I'm going to this is my impression.
Speaker 2: We're recording. I said, I was busy this thing. Ok Hello, hello, all right, great, let's go. Let's go find this bitch.
Speaker 1: All right, all your ass good in those shorts?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So this is an investigation, like we should have sent this to sixty minutes or who's looking for a new host.
Speaker 2: Oh sixty minutes is going to need an Oh my god? Oh what oh ship she's here yet? So she was lying she wasn't even doing.
Speaker 1: Sam I'm going to work our host Sam, Sam, excuse me please? What happened? Where were you?
Speaker 7: And we were in the podcast studio recording a cat.
Speaker 1: Podcast and then it was canceled mid recording.
Speaker 7: No, no, it wasn't canceled.
Speaker 1: Why then, why are't you recording? Oh wait, you're telling me not every podcast goes for four hours like ours.
Speaker 7: No, this was a bonus episode. You can listen to it or the usual platforms. It was actually a bonus episode because a cat got into some baggage on a flight and flew from JFK Airport. Jenna has a detail.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, really, Oh she's got it fronted ned to look over here on Jenna's desk, She's still got four liters of lime milkshake flavoring from that time. We read them at output and.
Speaker 1: There's dust on the lead. Hod On Is that Jenna's boss at WSFM? The hit Mike Burn? Hi, Mike Burn, we're just recording here. Can I get your take on Jenna's hit podcast, Two Pussies and a Woman.
Speaker 2: It's a bit long and the name needs work, Well, it needs a little bit of work.
Speaker 1: Do you think it will be syndicated across the WSFM in pure Golden network.
Speaker 2: Don't make it laugh. Yeah, don't don't make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Enough said, thank you so much, Mike burn strong hair game again, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much talking to me basically nothing.
Speaker 1: We just had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: We were going to go interrupt your recording. But anyway, oh you want to come in now to you?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I'm finished?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, come on come here, come on, hurry up, come on, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if it's the first time listening, well.
Speaker 1: Every week were ambush a different co worker at their desk and talk to their buses.
Speaker 2: All right, we're heading back in now stand.
Speaker 1: By, we're going to got a nice room. It's freezing. Put a swept on my desk.
Speaker 2: That with me. I got that when I walked in.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: I'm delivered it my new tradition. I come in and I are you going to turn Jenne's Mike constant down?
Speaker 1: Is peppin step better?
Speaker 9: Late?
Speaker 1: I never got that was so awkward. That was like you know when you go to a wedding of your child and you meet the ex wife, like that was me meeting Sam. We're co host. Jo's very you put us in a very Jenna making us walk over unannounced. You put us in a very awkward situation.
Speaker 2: It was going to go all the way down it's to your podcast studio, but then we got to your death and we're like, has she lied to us? No, she's silly, and I proved to you.
Speaker 3: And she also.
Speaker 1: Told us that she disposed of the four kilos of lime cordial flavoring, and they're still there.
Speaker 2: I might keep those.
Speaker 3: Actually, please hate them. They've been there for way too long.
Speaker 5: But Jonesy really wants them, so you might have to fight him over it.
Speaker 2: They've been there for months.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's taken said that he needs to bring his big motorbike to bring it home.
Speaker 2: Jennet.
Speaker 1: He probably thinks it's cool, and she's going to pour it in the engine and on cow past your road. We're going to kill Jonesy.
Speaker 2: What have you even mean? Oh my big motorbike. Said that was a flex, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly. He's trying to turn you on.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: And you know, I saw him in the parking lot this week when I got in early, and his helmet was stuck on his forehead and he looked like ant man, and I said, do you look like Antman Jonesy and he's like hell, and I just laughed and went to the leak. I think his helmet was stuck.
Speaker 2: So where were we listening?
Speaker 1: What it is? It just me Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. This week, something I hate. I'm canceling somebody.
Speaker 2: That's something I noticed. So I got to say, actually, it's something I hate as well. It takes two boxes down?
Speaker 1: Really, yeap?
Speaker 2: Two girls, two boxes?
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin to you start, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Three cats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually, maur It confuses me every time, Jenna, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Why it's two girls one three cats?
Speaker 1: Just so odd of numbers, you know.
Speaker 2: It's literally just two and then what comes after two?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is in numerical order, so it's two.
Speaker 1: Girls, three cats.
Speaker 3: Yes, I see.
Speaker 1: Now, once you explain it like that, it's easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Took me a while to get my head about it, and I do work with that by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's start. You're ready, Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do you want me to go first?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I can do.
Speaker 1: I can do what I actually will say later in the show, there's a revelation I have a revelation that I believe will change. It's changed my life and it's changed your life. It will change your life.
Speaker 3: Big call, Well, it changed my life.
Speaker 1: It'll change the way you two view me, and it will change. It'll it'll question one of Mitchell's most stoic belief systems. Oh you, I've got proof that Jesus isn't stoics.
Speaker 2: Great word, Yeah, I'm adding it.
Speaker 1: That's coming up, big revelation, it's on the way. Let's do the first joke?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you now feel horrible for all the times as a child that you didn't help bring the groceries in? Oh? No, because I was a suck up kid. I did it every time, did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: God, yeah, I was a lazy, fat kid and momud be like, can you help me bring the growthries in? And I'd be like, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Fuck, haven't we swapped rolls?
Speaker 2: I know? And now that I'm an adult, that shit's hard. Yeah, that shit's hard. Do you know how long I put off doing growthrough shops because I know how fucking difficult it's going to be to heave them upstairs?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, that's the worst part of living in an apartment. Is that you can't just you know, park your car out the front door. You have to then go up an elevator and I have to do more than one trip to the car. It just ruins my day.
Speaker 1: Rex. I've never actually had that experience, and I've never even thought about it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: Why I do? What do you do? You get them out of the boot, and.
Speaker 2: Then I can carry as many as I can, and then I struggle and then my poor little pin arms like struggling. But then if I have to do more than one trip those gross I'll make sure it's not cold stuff, because it could be hours before I muster up the inner strength to go back down to the car. I've moved all my clothes over in the car when I moved the apartment. Yeah, some of those outfits were there for fucking days. Once I'm upstairs, like I've clocked off. Oh no, I'm ready to relax. I can't go back down there. I can't, truly.
Speaker 1: I've got a Christmas tree that's been sitting in my boot for four days, and it takes up all every single six rows.
Speaker 2: Of seats, is it.
Speaker 1: No, it's just that Hayden's parents and we picked it up. It's stuck in my car.
Speaker 2: Did you pay for it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We did. I did, Actually, Ah, I did. But I get what you mean. But true, So you have to get them out, especially in your old place, you have to get them out.
Speaker 2: No, it's worse than the new place.
Speaker 1: Fuck, that's so annoying. So what you've got what do you do? Do you do one bag perf or do you just hook your hand let you're fisting someone and put them all on it. No?
Speaker 2: I just feed them right up the arms. Ah, Like they're right up in the bicep area, and then I kind of curl my arms in just trap them there. And then I'm like, ah, how do I get my Keith out of my pocket? Now that's an interesting tactic.
Speaker 1: I've never done that well.
Speaker 2: But then I've got these grooves all around my arms where they're digging in. Oh God, and it's such a pain. And I'm like, I'm one person. Imagine feeding a whole fucking family, and you've got to cut the groceries from the bottom of the apartment carpike all the way up and then back down. And then all it takes is one bitch to get in it ground level and you know you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about if you can't drive and you have to walk across the road, across a highway with bags all over your arms?
Speaker 3: When you get home your fingers are shaking.
Speaker 2: You know what we should do to make our lives easier? Jenna, what I'm this fucking close to become one of those old ladies that walks around with the shopping trolley on wheels.
Speaker 3: I bought one of them.
Speaker 2: What are they good?
Speaker 3: They're great?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Going to be me. And the one that I'm picturing that's got the two wheels and then the handle on the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wow.
Speaker 3: Mine is blue and white. It's very nice.
Speaker 1: That checks out.
Speaker 2: What are they called?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I bought them be dollar.
Speaker 1: You know what we could that could be our next range of By the way, history of freeth they came around in the Greek and Roman time. Sorry I've had that up for about But what.
Speaker 2: Do they symbolize?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it grief or is it joey? Because they are used in two vastly different occasions.
Speaker 1: Yes, they would hang them on the door if they had a victory in battle.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a bit weird to put that on end like day, Oh sorry you die, but still victory in battle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a circle is this representation of eternal life.
Speaker 3: That's what's this got to do with anything?
Speaker 1: You know, we all have severe radiation.
Speaker 2: You know we were talking about this before you arrived.
Speaker 1: Oh good point. Now what am I googling?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We can just move on. It's fine. I've ranted being an adult sucks. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All Right, you know what. I agree with you, and there's nothing we can do about it.
Speaker 2: But even if I tried to make my life easier and got my growth, he's delivered same issue. They're downstairs. I'm gonna have to go pick them up anyway. True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get hellow fresh and they the box in the sun every fucking day.
Speaker 2: Mine was my dinnery box was down in the foyer and I got the text, and like two hours later I just heard this on my door, and I was like, did one of my neighbors bring the box up for me? And passive aggressively heave it at the door, Like, here's your fucking box, get it yourself next time.
Speaker 1: But you didn't ask them to do that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. But if they're willing to do it, I don't care. If it's a passive, aggresive throw it says me, going down there, it's like, it's not like the food's made of glass. I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: Man, Are you doing it at your Is that the new place or the old place?
Speaker 2: New place? Oh?
Speaker 1: God, it's a neighbor from hell.
Speaker 3: They're actually lovely and they brought it. I've met a couple of them house.
Speaker 2: When in my first day of being in the new place, I met two neighbors my old place didn't meet one apart from the slut downstairs that kept making noise complaints. Oh yeah, did I tell you? She just passed away? You know how I always I was always at war with my downstairs neighbor. Yeah, she hated you in the old apartment. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We'd go over and we'd see her looking up mad at us.
Speaker 2: She'd always make noise complaints and embellish. She'd say like, oh, through the whole month of September, they made constant noise, And I was like, we moved in in October, so what else have you lied about? Bitch? Turns out she's the head of strata so that's why. That's why she's on a power trip. So you know what we did in our last day, it wasn't my idea. I need you to know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Jordan went to Isabella's kitty litter?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what what.
Speaker 1: Did you do?
Speaker 2: Grabbed a bit of cat feces, wives on it sinks.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't stop him and just threw.
Speaker 2: Them onto her balcony.
Speaker 3: I think that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's actually fine. I thought you were going to say something worse. Really, you made a homemade balbre Wow.
Speaker 2: Pretty shitty things to neighbors though. I moved out of an old sharehouse once and I hated the people that lived there, so I just planted pumpkins in the backyard before I left. It take years to grow. When the day comes that, they're like, where did all these pumpkins come from? What am I going to do with these pumpkins?
Speaker 1: That's really smart because they can't trace it to you because they well, that cut neighbor moved out four years ago. It surely couldn't be him.
Speaker 2: It's probably been four years now. I'm going to drive by and see if they've got a pumpkin vine in the back.
Speaker 1: All right, that's funny. Well if I wish we had an issue because Hayden, I got home from grocery.
Speaker 2: Shopping on Sunday and did you pay for it?
Speaker 1: No? We harved it. Oh okay, and the street were doing a street Christmas party.
Speaker 2: And probably whearing you go said the text the email or no group chain be logged into like the street portal or whatever.
Speaker 1: There's no street portal, Facebook group. No, I'm in Glee local members.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe you're just horrible.
Speaker 1: I just added my supper. Can you bleep that? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Please? I think you've mentioned that you're a glebe game.
Speaker 1: I haven't mentioned that.
Speaker 3: Do you live in Glee?
Speaker 1: That can't be said because I've already linked to my nod. I don't want to be traced.
Speaker 2: Please please? You could trace you from space?
Speaker 1: Do that's about good point?
Speaker 2: All right? Should you my agent if you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. Is it just me? Should we fade out rectangle shaped tissue boxes?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Go again? A lot of words? Go again?
Speaker 1: Should we cancel rectangle shaped tissue boxes.
Speaker 2: Like a normal tissue box?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Normal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, we don't need the normal tissue boxes like the one there. Yeah, hold up in front of you. What's wrong with this?
Speaker 1: The problem is they've invented a better box, the square tissue box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually right, but they're less tissues the same amount of tissues?
Speaker 2: Are they the same size tissuesple out, same size tissues. That's way more space officients.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 1: Way more space officient. You can put it in like the glove box of your car. You can just put it on your desk and it's nice and neat. The on ones are stupid to be than. It's just makes me furious because we've invented something better, but yet we haven't phased out the old thing, you know, Like see these players, they were done MP three players no more.
Speaker 2: I finally got rid of my CD player because I thought it's been years, I don't need this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did the same. We got rid of ours, except my mum has still got our stacker full of CDs.
Speaker 2: Aren't they so tacky?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not space efficient these days horrific.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, they were so cool.
Speaker 2: Well, if you got one of those ones that are a cabinet and you just kind of pulled the drawer.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had a soft clothes and a soft open so you'd push a button, it would go, it's an open was heaven. And our Auntie Ann worked for Virgin maybe Quantas, and she'd go, all right, Mitchell and Rebecca and Rachel, I'm going to Bali, so you tell me what the films you want and pirate pirated films and I will get the good ones for you. No, No, Blainese men will be getting up mid movie and block out the pivotal scene and finding Nemo when they find Nemo.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funck when people would literally just film the cinema? Yes, and then you hear.
Speaker 1: Every time, and you know it's actually very sad as the dying business. I've just been in Bali and Hayden and I were walking.
Speaker 2: Around the film piracy, the dying business.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I said to them, or do you guys do anymore?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No one buys, no one by CDs. In fact, no one buys anything from us. It was actually quite sad.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, you wouldn't steal a car, You wouldn't steal a handbag. Ad film piracy? Can you find it? Med?
Speaker 3: Do do do?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 2: Do? Do?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 3: And then do DoD He'll.
Speaker 2: Find we got it.
Speaker 1: I think sorry for the international listeners. This would play before any DVD purchase, film or movie. And it was anti piracy.
Speaker 2: Which is really fucking stupid, because they would put this ad at the start of every DVD which we'd purchased. It was guilt chipping us for film piracy, which we haven't committed because we're watching a fucking legit DVD and the children.
Speaker 3: It's like police sirens and everything. And you watch.
Speaker 1: Disney Plus now and I could film that with my iPhone. Arguably piracy is easier than ever, and there's no criminal warning before any new film, high school musical, the music of the series. Anyway, this is it? This is the ad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so this little teenage bitch sits down there to be movie elite, a movie illegally.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't steal a car, they're saying.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't steal a handbag, would you.
Speaker 1: There's a woman eating lunch and then someone steals her handbag.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't steal a television, Oh my god, they go fat that TV. You wouldn't steal a movie, nah, And then it points out that in fact, downloading pirated films is stealing.
Speaker 1: What twist she's committing a crime. Do they arrest her at the end? I forget.
Speaker 2: She gets snipered from across the street.
Speaker 1: She just canceled it. Her ethics kicked in and she went to school. She picked up. She went, NA, you know what, this is wrong? I'm gonna go to HS.
Speaker 2: She goes, Actually, I'm better than this anyway. Tissues, Yeah, clean.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, and I know you are, your cowards.
Speaker 2: Mitch loves a square box playing and sink is it just me?
Speaker 1: You got something on your mind?
Speaker 5: Hit up at a couple of mitch'es on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 1: All right? You actually now can get in touch with Price keep Jenna because she's back, and we're backlogged with people to send prizes to listeners.
Speaker 3: We're still sending them out.
Speaker 2: I've seen a couple of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still can't get into the account. So what car Please send it directly to mine?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, we'll sort out the account today.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't you say you don't bring you only bring that up when we're when we're on the cloud. You need to tell us outside of well and I asked her.
Speaker 2: Have you got access back?
Speaker 3: And she said yeah, no, I said that was through creat a studio.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's all too much anyway, you've been sending them out.
Speaker 2: So okay, good, we'll get on the show.
Speaker 1: You would a prize, contact price keeper Jenna and you'll get it at couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Don't go to her. Let's go to school. You know we need to streamline it. I'll fix it after we're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Millennia in Perth. She's got an is it just you? So we do our GM's match and we let an idiot, a listener of the show bring on their own something they've noticed, something they hate to appreciate. Hello, Malania, welcome to.
Speaker 4: Okay guys, so good to speak to you all.
Speaker 2: Oh you two long last she's a long time listener, Milani been with me since they're not my cup of tea days.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've lost so much respect for you, Millennia. I had you in such high regard. How long have you been listening? Would you say? Since the very start?
Speaker 4: Since the very start? Yeah, I've been stalking Krems for a long time, since baby YouTube days.
Speaker 2: I think baby YouTube days.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's when he was fing Tyler. That happened VIDCN never went to VidCon did you ever in vidcondom?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Milani?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that that one would funny, but flat out.
Speaker 1: Everything else is it's a lie, Ara, Melania Bradley, look at you in then hit us with you? Is it just you? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Did you not realize that you could actually call public payphones like in an old nineties fire movie?
Speaker 2: Oh, like the little phone boxes on the side of the three. I don't even coins in anymore?
Speaker 4: Three? Well, so this is this is also a p s A. I think, because I'm all about helping people. I asked my daughter to go into I saw one on the side of the road, and I said, look, just let's just go in there and see if you can use it. You know how, she's nine, so she's not old enough to have her own fling.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're trying to teach her. If you're in trouble, run to the it's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, God, would you know. I just wanted to make sure she knew how to use it, and she like, okay, don't worries. She went in there and sold my number and my my phone started ringing. Us said great, but's you know how to do it. That's great. But I looked at the number that came off my phone. I thought, well, that's not how I remember payfoones. It was an actually phone.
Speaker 1: Was it a mobile or it.
Speaker 4: Was a proper just a landline. It's a really very new code and everything. So I called it back in the payphone started ringing.
Speaker 9: So what.
Speaker 2: For what reason would someone ever call the payphone just in the hopes that the person they're trying to get hold of happens to be wondering.
Speaker 4: About I guess because if you call someone and they don't answer, you can call it back and hopefully they're still standing. Man, they'll pick it up.
Speaker 1: I feel like in a lot of horror move not horror movies, but where they go when you're committing a crime, because they can trace calls. They go go to the phone box next to the Wendy's and then I'm going to call it at two pm and then you've got people waiting, and then it rings and you can't trace it.
Speaker 4: Well, you can, you can trace the one that I've tried. I haven't tried.
Speaker 1: Do you have the number, Millennia? Do you can we try and call it now? Do you have it with you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess I still have it. Yeah, i'd have to go through my please do.
Speaker 2: That's kind of fine.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Google as well.
Speaker 4: Oh god, we might freak people out.
Speaker 2: You know me well enough, Millennia. I enjoy freaking people out. That's why we're doing it.
Speaker 1: I've got one here, So let's give this phone number a call.
Speaker 2: Stay there.
Speaker 1: This is in Lema in Sydney calling a phone booth. I fully answer, Melanney, stop making noise, answering sounds scared, turn Malaia down.
Speaker 2: I keep thinking that every time it's someone it's through. If you were walking past the phone box, would you answer it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Would a million gaslight them? But like, thank god, you finally call back. I've been waiting all day. I'm worried, sick you.
Speaker 1: I've been sitting by her phone day and day out.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're not going to answer.
Speaker 3: Can we que in the background?
Speaker 2: But there you go. We've learned something new today, haven't we.
Speaker 4: I hope I hope that helped somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I wonder why people would ever use that. Would they say to their daughter, like, now meet me at three pm on the dot, buy the payphone and I'll give you a call and tell you if you're going to your father's. So if you're saying with me, maybe I don't.
Speaker 3: I never even thought about.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, al right, thanks Melania, DM christ Yeah that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, Thank you, Jenna, pleasure to chat.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, Milaniare you what a superstar OG fan since day one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're all welcome. I brought it with me.
Speaker 1: It's true, true, good point. Jenny brought a lot over from your sex working days.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should have asked her if she's listening to two dickheads three cats.
Speaker 1: I've already hung up on her.
Speaker 2: That's a shame because she listened to trash Ali. Maybe I've converted her.
Speaker 1: She sounded like a dog lover.
Speaker 2: Though I have a name.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it just quickly. Should we jump in?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm ready for a quickie. If you aren't done, always well, there's been a lot of shit going down, and the TV into three hasn't.
Speaker 1: There hasn't there ever? My god, jumping and changing and swapping all these icons.
Speaker 2: Retiring We're not retiring, but resigning from the job that has made them the sar they are.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tracy Grimsure, a Current Affairs. She was very stern in the fact that she was taking a break.
Speaker 2: Now, remember how we spoke about it ages ago and she said, I'm just a bit tired. So yeah, it's just a break, a gap year if you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll go play with the horses down on the farm and come back on the goggle Box or something.
Speaker 2: I reckon she'll end up on sixty Minutes.
Speaker 1: Actually, is that that's the same network, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, she'd be good and it's probably a little bit less full on than five nights a week, like you just spend months working on one report.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's probably already got it lined up, like she've already signed on the dollar line.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, there was a lot of speculation who's going to replace her? Remember how we said that we'd like to see someone like Samantha Armitage take over. Yes, well now we didn't win that bet. It was not Samantha Armitage but someone else from Breakfast TV. Ali Langton.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Whitchie.
Speaker 2: Really surprised me because I thought she's new on the Today Show. They're trying to make her and Carla thing. Why would they break that up so early in the piece? But no, she's the one leaving. It's kind of nice though, because she's married to Mike Willisey Jr. Is Mike Willisey Sr. As In her husband's father was the OG on a Current Affair, So it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Well, who's Mike Willersey the og.
Speaker 2: On a Current Affair? Basically what is known for?
Speaker 1: But Mike Willersey Junior? Is that his actual name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, she's married to Mike willisy Is he a presenter as well? I don't think so interesting, But yeah, she got a bit of motion on the Today Show talking about the connection and what it means to the family now that she's taking over a current affair. Take a listen, your beautiful husband.
Speaker 1: His dad was the best in the business, and for you to be taking his chair is a really big thing.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty special scene to the family, if i'm it's a special scene for Mike, which is sort of I guess surprised me how much emotion he's had around it. It's it's so special. I mean, it's such an important legacy sort of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he'll be so happy with this.
Speaker 2: Cute. Good for her, But yeah, like I said, I didn't expect her to leave Today Show so soon. I don't know why they thought that was a good idea. But that leaves another seat vacant, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like on that show wasn't raining, well wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think they were just starting to find their feet. Really, Oh really, yeah, that's what I saw a lot of comments on Facebook saying, oh, I just grew to love and Ali.
Speaker 1: They filled the seat quickly, though, didn't they?
Speaker 2: They did, and she is being replaced by Sarah Arbo, who, oddly enough, she just seems to replace Alison Langdon wherever she goes, because Sarah replaced Alie on sixty Minutes when she went to the Today Show, so she just keeps replacing Alison wherever she goes.
Speaker 1: Interesting, she's like the go to fill in girl, I guess.
Speaker 3: So I do like Sarah Arbo.
Speaker 1: I'm not really I haven't seen that much of it. I know her face from TV, but I just sat down.
Speaker 3: I don't know her style a lot for Alison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will. She's kind of You'll know exactly what I mean when I say she's a bit Sarah Harris energy. She's got that deep, authoritative voice, trust and the warmth. She's a bit fun as well. She's young and she's like a pocket rocket Sarah Harri's impression.
Speaker 1: That actually was quite good, But I got.
Speaker 2: To say elephant in the room Sarah Arbo. The spelling of her last name b oh yeah. Fuck. I hope no one ever mispronounces that.
Speaker 1: I know that would be quite horrific.
Speaker 2: Oh God, imagine in school if there was a substitute teacher reading the role being like Sarah.
Speaker 1: Sarah yeah all the way. I don't actually think that's her real name. I think it would have to be something longer, and she's just oh.
Speaker 2: Well, that's worse because I thought, poor thing, that's the name she was born with. People probably would have turned it into a slur by accident. I'm not saying people would use that word to be funny, but why would you shorten it to that.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like, I mean, she's clearly of diverse roots. I almost feel like it would be some Byronopolos or something and back. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's Siri and Sarah are Oh that checks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you ever have people mispronounce your name like you would have the same issue I do. People reading the role going.
Speaker 1: Michael, Oh, yeah, I get Michelle Cheery because my mum's actually Michelle Chery. But people just I.
Speaker 2: Get Michelle comm's all that sort.
Speaker 1: Of stuff, Michelle across this. No, I just get see how you are I or Cherry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I found out after two months of dating Sean that I'd been saying his last name wrong. What do you mean, well, how would you say it when you read it?
Speaker 1: Miran?
Speaker 2: Thank you Sean Morn? I said Sean Marine, but apparently it's Moran. Really, yes, not, he told me. After a while he had to correct me, and I was like, why didn't you tell me sooner?
Speaker 1: Although I guess nil Horn it's not mail Horan.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's she could exist, right, nil Horr. The way I remember it is it's like moron. But the second oh, you just put an apostrophy, so I was like, oh, that man's a moor and yeah, it's carried on like a fucking moron. Anyway, that's all the musical chairs happening at Channel nine. Tracey Grimmashaw's out Ali Langon's on a Current Affairs Sarah Arbo's in todays shype yep correct. Meanwhile, on Channel ten, Lisa Wilkinson left the project Good No love lost there.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a savage you take.
Speaker 2: No one fucking likes her.
Speaker 1: I like Sarah Wilkinson.
Speaker 2: Lisa Wilkinson, I would never get a name wrong. I love it that much.
Speaker 1: I've got nothing against her. I actually quite like her.
Speaker 2: Oh she's a pig of a woman. Honestly, what is this because of that LOGI thing? No, well that was the cherry on top. I already thought she was a pig of a woman.
Speaker 1: For those that don't know, she's embroiled in a legal case with Britney Higgins and.
Speaker 2: Really it's got nothing to do with her, and yet she makes it all about her.
Speaker 1: The only thing I like about her is she got no smile.
Speaker 2: An impeccable hair because people like it.
Speaker 3: She also shared your video that time.
Speaker 2: Remember I have to do more than that to win me over.
Speaker 1: She shared it.
Speaker 2: I just don't like her because she just makes everything about her. She's very melodramatic and she just flat out lies. She's a bit Belle Gibson in that way. Do you remember in her book Lisa Wilkinson's book, she detailed word for word how frosty it was on set her last day on the Today Show.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't hear it.
Speaker 2: Well, she scripted out the interaction between them on air, and she's like, Karl didn't even ask me about how my weekend was my time away with my husband renewing our wedding vows, implying that he was, like, you didn't even give a shit about her. But then they went and like, why would she lie about something that happened on fucking air, Because they went and found the tape and he did and he was lovely to her, and they did acknowledge it, and nothing she wrote in the book was accurate. She's just a fucking She plays the victim and she's horrible. Okay, fair, fair take.
Speaker 1: So she is out. Lisa Wilkinson is out.
Speaker 2: Yep, she's out as well as Carrie. We actually do care to carry Bigmore's leaving. She's the og.
Speaker 1: I've always loved Carrie.
Speaker 2: She's the main character of the project. True if you like. Yep, she had her last night last week. Take a listen only to our viewers.
Speaker 8: This show is for you and you alone. And I remember once being in hospital with Eve, and I met a group of girls who were sitting around having dinner. They were patients, They were one of the wards, and one of them pulled me aside, and she said a massive thank you with tears in her eyes, and she said to me that she spent a lot of time in hospital and every night at six point thirty, her mum had to go home, and she said it was the saddest part of her day. But she would sit there feeling lonely, and she'd turn on the TV and she'd eat dinner and watch us. That we had kept her company and made her feel happier and feel less alone. And I think of that young girl often when I'm having a flat day or missing my kids at night. I'm so glad I could have kept her company. And I hope I've kept many of you company over the years. It's been the greatest job in the world.
Speaker 1: Thank you, God, bless it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I remember when her because her husband had brain cancer, right, that's how he died, Yeah, he died. And then I remember when she felt pregnant. I remember when she had her first son. She was on a row of live like I've grown up with Carrie. So this is this is very big and.
Speaker 5: She's raised millions for brain cancer with her beanies for brain Cancer.
Speaker 2: I know how Carrie Bigmore came to be. I think one of her very early gigs was as the news reader for our mate Kate lane Brooks the radio show No Way She excuse me, in Kate's news reader.
Speaker 1: Before she was on TV. Oh my god, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's crazny.
Speaker 1: See, the root of all talent in this country is radio.
Speaker 2: It is no If you'd budy up with Kate lane brook you'll fly high.
Speaker 1: Good point. We've done to ourselves, all right. Then, So she's out.
Speaker 2: Carry's out and thank god her replacement. I was absolutely over the moon that they chose Sarah Harris, another friend of the show, and Sarah from Studio ten.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We've had her on our show, she's been on her, she's been on our show, we've been on hers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love her. That was a perfect choice. I was secretly rooting in the sidelines, like, yeah, it's got to be her. Some of the other people they were floating. I was like, nah, happy Chatfield was floated.
Speaker 1: For God's sake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like I wouldn't call Abby a journalist. I don't think Abby would call Abby a journalists. But anyway, I think, yeah, she's got the good combo that Carrie had, Like she's fun, but also you take her seriously when she is doing the Newsy stuff. Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I agree, Well, good on it. Look at well that Media week here. This is like we're a media podcast the ups and downs of television. Anyway, big movements in the radio scene for Mitch Churio. He next year it's a big year and announcement pending. Just so everyone knows, well, I won't be covering that.
Speaker 2: No, no, well that will not make my.
Speaker 1: Segment once you hear the news about what he's doing in twenty twenty three. Mom, you know Mitch is a long ee, which no one's said before. All right, I've got to see chreg guests waiting on Zoom. I just got the notification. My guest is here. Shall shall we move on?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: All right? Is it just me.
Speaker 2: Listening on Spotify? I don't forget to leave a five star?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm very excited for this. A special guest is standing by on Zoom.
Speaker 2: Spook a Mitch back on dud look at.
Speaker 1: Me go, Well, really on duty for the first time in my list Let's be real. I had a guest on my radio show on the night show this week and she's part of the family, part of the iHeartRadio podcast network. Her podcast, Astrology Coach, uses ground yeah, groundbreaking technology. You'll love this, Mitch. Every single user gets a unique tarot reading at the end of the episode. There's like seventy eight or seventy nine unique tarot cards that gets generated uniquely for each podcast listener.
Speaker 3: You know, actually I tried it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you listened to the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't understand generates uniquely? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk. We'll ask about it. Because the host of the show, the wonderful Astrotash, joins us. Now let's get her up on ZOM. She's standing by, Hello, Astrotash.
Speaker 2: I can't see her. Oh this Hi?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 3: Going hello?
Speaker 1: Look at this isn't she got? I have obsessed with Astrotash. Astro did your coach on iHeartRadio? Go have a listen? Tash quickly tell us about that technology, because it's very cool.
Speaker 2: Can I just call you Tash by.
Speaker 11: The way, you can call me Tash say, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, look at over the crystals in the background.
Speaker 1: You're legit, Tash.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, Yes, that's smart, little Stash there. So this technology to do with the taro is revolutionary. It's actually a world first, and I believe it's called digital insertion technology, but I just sort of think that it's the universe's way of getting a message to you. So it doesn't matter how it comes, if it comes from a book or you know, a conversation with a person.
Speaker 2: I imagine it's probably similar technology to how different listeners of ours in different states get different ads in the middle of the podcast. So just a rand, a different tarot car will pop up depending on who's listening it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and so if you listen to the same podcast several times that day, you might get a different card every time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the reason Tash is here is because Tash came on my radio show and she did a birth chart reading from my birth chart, which is I mean, Tash, you can elaborate more, I'm sure, but the date of birth, where you were born, and the time you were born, and the revelation that Tash had that MITCHI is going to lose his mind about, is that I have been protected against mercury and retrograde.
Speaker 2: I think hanging why to mercury and retrograde? It can't affect me?
Speaker 1: Yes, Tash, it's true, isn't it.
Speaker 11: It is true. And this is because you were born with mercury retrograde in your chart, so it makes you more comfortable with that energy when it comes along.
Speaker 2: Wow. And so for any new listeners, I've been a bit superstitious for years on this podcast. Every time mercury is in retrograde. You don't hear the fucking end of it from me, no, because it really toys my emotions and my schedules. Everything's just a bit out of technology. Technology fails, and a lot of people right in saying it affects them too. But you've said it affects you too.
Speaker 1: I think I've just guessed it. You have gone along with it. I really just ham it up. There's nothing really wrong, if anything, just such a people.
Speaker 2: Please just try and relate to me. You're like, yeah, I feel it too, So it's true.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a libra. I have like five libreplacings, don't I. It's I'm a massive You're.
Speaker 11: Very liberal and people pleasing can be more of a shadow quality of liberals, so you do have to be wary of that.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, So Tash gave me an incredible reading. What I've done, Mitch is I've saw Tash. I've spoken to your mother. I've got your birth time, i know your birth suburb. Tash has been working hard behind the scenes and she's got your whole birth chart.
Speaker 2: You need to know, Tash that a few friends of mine who are really into astrology have tried to do readings like this for me, and I'm very cynical towards them. But something about you that I trust I agree.
Speaker 11: Well, I love a skeptical mind. I think that's really healthy, and you know I will say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do you have for Mitch? So I sent you with birthday, his place of birth, time of birth.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you remembered my birthday.
Speaker 11: I've got heaps to tell you about your chart, Mitchell. So firstly your you know, we'll start with the sun sign because everybody knows their son's sign and yours is in Leo. Now, the sun represents your basic character, how you like to shine your light out into the world, and Leo's I guess The misconception about Leo is that they're meant to be, you know, uber confident. But often with Leo's it's their destiny to step into that confidence, so you're not necessarily born with it.
Speaker 1: So part of your.
Speaker 11: Journey in this life is to develop confidence and to build on it. Leo's is super creative and very very warm hearted. Probably one of my favorite signs in the zodiac.
Speaker 3: Actually, thank you.
Speaker 2: Everyone always goes Leo.
Speaker 1: Oh, well I just rave, lion, ferocious, great, main, you know, mates for life, that sort of thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you know you're stepping into all of that throughout your life, and you're still quite young, so you're still on that journey. One of the negative traits about being a Leo, got.
Speaker 1: To get my pan hold on with you.
Speaker 2: Oh here we get me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: This is probably what people are referring too, is they can be a bit of a drama queen, you know. And this is because they're especially theatrical, and they're theatrical because they are creative. They are one of the most creative signs of the zodiac. So you're a fire sign. Lots of motivation, lots of ideas.
Speaker 2: Well, shit, there's none. I'm so lazy get.
Speaker 1: A lot done. Someone who's very lazy you none stop working.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but you said, I'm dramatic. I do get a lot done. But again, you never hear the end of it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, I mean, look at what you're doing just right here, right now. You're you're obviously doing something. So I'm not buying that you get nothing done. But I can see how you might think that of yourself because you've got a Virgo ascendant, and a Virgo ascendant can be really, really harsh and really critical people. Okay, so that is your rising sign, and you've explained this to you. It is. It was the sign, and it was the zodiac sign on the easternmost point of the horizon at your exact time of birth, so it's time sense, it is. But you know, all that technical stuff aside. It basically is the sign that represents how other people might see you. So it's part of your personality, but it's a little bit more of the outer layer of who you are. Yeah, so you're like, people see you as someone who's got it all together, you know, like, but you can be a real perfectionist and that can be one of your strengths, but it can also be to your detriment.
Speaker 2: I want to just you.
Speaker 11: While it can't, it can definitely be both. And this is where you need to kind of if you're aware of this, then you can work with it, you know, and you can kind of go easy on yourself when you know you're you're going a little bit too hard on yourself and being too critical. But I want to go back to the sun sign because you've got very something very interesting about your Sun's sign. That is, it's like it's making this really strong connection to Rannus.
Speaker 2: You just got Uranus in his life.
Speaker 1: Planet. Sorry, you just got a boyfriend. I thought, Oh, I get it.
Speaker 11: Other planets, all right, I've heard all the Uranus jokes, but like even I sort of giggled at that one because it came out. But this kind of this affects your personality and who you are. And you know, I love this because it means that you're kind of quirky, You're a little weird but wonderful, and you like to do things differently. You dance to the beat of your own drum. Someone who doesn't follow tradition, who kind of makes their own rules.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, that's applicable.
Speaker 11: So scooting right along to your moon sign, which is in scorpio.
Speaker 2: Do I have?
Speaker 1: How many signs? Does one person?
Speaker 2: So many? Fuck?
Speaker 11: Well heaps? You know you've got. Basically, the birth chart is a snapshot of the heavens at your moment of birth. So it shows all of the planets in all of the signs, and some are more important than others. Your moon sign is in Scorpio, and this is about you know, the This is a deeper layer. So this shows are really deep and profound emotional landscape, an interest in other worldly topics. So I'm kind of surprised you're not into astrology. Maybe you are secretly speaking of secrets, You're very good at keeping them.
Speaker 2: I am the dir I have on Mitchell Cherry Tash, You've got no minde.
Speaker 1: I also love that we keep going his is and Tasha's like, I know, I'm reading his book, mat I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Something about.
Speaker 11: Well, well, I love the validation, keep it coming, but so extremely passionate as well, you know, emotionally.
Speaker 1: Anything in there that would shock him off, because in my chart there was a lot in there that you saw. This is interesting and this is so interesting, is there anything that stands out in Mitch's chart that makes you think, oh, this is unique.
Speaker 11: Yes, what what was a standout to me was actually the relationship between the two of you, Between Mitch and Mitchell. Oh, I would say, I would kind of call this is soulmate relationship because of this placement. Yeah, and you know soulmates come in all different shapes and sizes, romantic, it's very true, well, different types of relationships. This might shock you, I suppose, Mitchell, but you've the placement of chiron in your chart tells me that you've actually got natural healing qualities and you are a natural teacher. So you know, I'm not sure whether that resonates with you.
Speaker 2: But healing bit is interesting. The teaching bit I have been told, like, especially when I'm teaching people to drive, They're like, you're a great teacher and stuff like that at being concise and explaining things. Yeah, but the healing part, see, I am a whol.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I've never said this, but Mitch gives very good advice and often when there's things going astray in life, I will go to Mitch or get seek his advice because it's one that I can trust and it's often very accurate.
Speaker 2: And that comes back to the secrets I've got about you.
Speaker 1: Yes. Wow, So we're soul maids and we're working together. Wow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a beautiful working partnership. You have several different alignments, particularly in Gemini, which is a Gemini. Ah, we'll see. You know, we could look at all three of your charts and I bet that that would kind of weave in somewhere. So Gemini is a sign of media and broadcasting, so it's perfect. You've also got Venus and Gemini, so this is particularly flirty. But also you need an intellectual connection to really be turned on by a partner. That's so important for you. Do you want me to just go into a couple of little predictions.
Speaker 2: That I please do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Okay. So you currently have Mars retrograding over your mid Heaven, which is your sign of career and vocation and the direction your life is going in. So this pause it can cause a bit of stress and frustration at work, but it can also be good in that cause some excitement.
Speaker 1: Know it's going to be equipped with the information.
Speaker 11: And it can be exciting, but you need to step into the excitement and not see it as being sort of stressful or frustrating. If possible.
Speaker 2: Go wrong, this is stressful. I can't be bothered.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if it's too much. But this is just this is temporary. This is kind of from now until it has been going on since end of October. It'll start to get better around mid January. But it's triggering your venus sign as well. So I've got a little note here. If single, there's tons of chemistry around you right now, so there's a there's an attraction. Is this a new partner that you just Yeah, so this is the Mars and the Venus coming together, which you know creates that sexual tension and chemistry and it's really nice. But towards the end of March, you will be experiencing a Mars return hern and what that does is it's going to bring about a lot of questions and reassessment around your ambitions and where you're headed in life and how you go about asserting yourself.
Speaker 2: And I've never really had any trouble with being asserted.
Speaker 1: He really thrives in the conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll keep an ear out in March for something that pisces me off again.
Speaker 1: If I'm around, I'm sure it'll happen. No, she said to my partner, well, we are soul mates, so maybe it could.
Speaker 2: Be to make everything about you just saying that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have to be sure. It could be me, Tash right, It could.
Speaker 11: Be anyone, and you know, it could be in your work, it could be in your relationships, just anything that requires you to step up to the plate and assert yourself. I see that you have no trouble asserting yourself verbally because you've got mars in Gemini in your natal chart, so you're probably quite quick to speak your mind. Sometimes maybe too quick.
Speaker 1: Yes to me when she said that, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Yes, And also I will say Venus will be retrograding through your son's sign through.
Speaker 2: Retro it's very triggering, Natasha.
Speaker 1: What did that mean anything that retrograde through his as well.
Speaker 11: This is going to be happening from July until September. And this might get you to sort of think about what you want out of love. It might mean that in this new relationship you're kind of looking at the next step and discussing that and reflecting on it. But it's more of this is more of an internal kind of dialogue that you're having with yourself. It's about how am I going to get the acknowledgment that I deserve. So there's some you know, there's some ambition to reflect on there.
Speaker 2: Wow, acknowledgment.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, yes, it's all come to likesh. This is incredible. We could go on for hours. Mitch is writing notes as we speak, and I think if you want to, if you want to get a personal I mean, Tash, do you do personal one on ones or no? If people want more of this, it's on your podcast.
Speaker 11: I do. But I've just shut down that side of things for now while I focus on the podcast and all my other little bits and pieces in the media.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well I just followed you on Instagram, Astrotash, and I see that you're on Sunrise the other day, and so she's legit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm not even kidding. I mean I was a skeptic and that had Tash on my show and I fell in love with her. I mean, she's how could you not? And then this podcast Jenner listens. Yeah, I mean Jenner is a podcast critic, So I think that's a that's a good sign. So go and have a listen. Astrology Coach on iHeartRadio it's part of the family. Astro Tash weirds are you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 1: Astroash on Instagram And if anything, any asteroids you feel come any of our way, please call us, yes please yeah.
Speaker 11: Likewise, if something comes up and you need a bit of astrological clarification, just give me a buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we love you, Tash. Come back any time. And if people get the podcast, go listen to a shower and you'll.
Speaker 2: Get apparently your own tarot cards served to you in the podcast. That's very fancy technology.
Speaker 1: Something out there for you listening you all right, Tash, We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 11: Thank you, guys, thank you so much much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That was so much Fun'll see you so hy.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She kind of gives an older genovibe. She looks like an older.
Speaker 2: Jenni that you mentioned it. Yeah, if Jenna just like straightened a hair beer, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you notice the mispronunciation though, oh you're I'm sorry you said when you said, oh, Mitch's writing notes, I was like, yeah, I am the words that she mispronounced.
Speaker 1: No, she just did one right.
Speaker 2: Uranus No, uranusist like a pirana. Maybe maybe that's how you're supposed to say it. Maybe we're not academic enough to understand.
Speaker 1: Oh, look out the window. It's running, damn it running.
Speaker 2: I should have asked her for a prediction, like how long until Jenna finally abandons the podcast. I'm very happy for Sarah Harrison and her new co host Harmish McDonald's no, we love Tash. We do. Just for clarification, we do love her, don't you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because is going to be listening to this? We did? We we when people mispronounce. I'm saying, maybe we're wrong, Maybe we're wrong. We pick up people's mispronouncing all the time.
Speaker 2: Astro's saying it wrong by accident.
Speaker 1: This whole potentially we have to go home.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of here.
Speaker 1: See you next week, everyone, and a couple more episodes of the year. Okay, so save.
Speaker 2: Them up next week, the second last episode and then the big finale.
Speaker 1: Correct, And I'm thinking for the big finale, let's get Sean on and let's do Sean. What was my idea? I forget?
Speaker 2: Well, if you've forgotten, yes, the Shawan Pier.
Speaker 1: You guys are going to go through a rough patch between March and September, so we.
Speaker 2: Know she means, I'm going to assert myself about the direction I wanted to go in. Maybe I'll become really clinging and be like, let's get married.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you get married before we do my god. The Sean Peter is just like we did gold Digger with Hayden and other And the.
Speaker 2: Idea behind gold Digger is that we aim leslie asked questions. We go into the interview with no particular agenda, and you aimlessly ask questions and hope to discover something fascinating about the person that you didn't know.
Speaker 3: That's how you found out about my cat nails.
Speaker 1: Correct. Correct. We think that's too hard for Sean. We didn't do it to Hayden, so it's not fair that we do it to Mitch's new partner, Sean. So my idea is we do the Sean pitch.
Speaker 2: Is that just more gentle line of questions?
Speaker 1: Is anything playful?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really you want to do that for the last episode of the year.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: You listening, you get in touch.
Speaker 2: If I did, I did run the idea by Sean. Let me find it on here we go. This is his reply. Very political, No, it wasn't political.
Speaker 6: That sounds really fun. I have no idea what the fucker Sandpit or Sean Pitt is, but whatever it is, that sounds delightful. I think I might be an absolute idiot, but look, I want to be really really, I really want to stress, like only if that's something that you're happy and comfortable and cap to do yourself. So just let me know. But I think I think I think that sounds like so much fun.
Speaker 1: You're still in that phase of a relationship with You're checking if things are okay with each other, that phase real quickly, Well you just do it four years in Mabe, we're doing these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's just making sure that I'm comfortable.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm saying it's very sweet and that is a commation Sean Peter, I know. But we're celebrating because we're excited for the shan Pit season finale locked in.
Speaker 2: You do realize that we record during business hours. He has a real job, so, s ire, he's not available.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I can shift things around in my schedule. I can go to his office. We'll work it out with your scheduling.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. Yeah, okay, just see you know, in case there's any doubt in your mind. Yes, I'm leaving that all to you. Okay, So jos to the last save of the year and you say where with Sean, I'm going to say that was on you.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: That's all on you.
Speaker 1: Jenny's talking to you when.
Speaker 3: He's still looking to you.
Speaker 2: What a shame Sean won't be joining us our well, Oh, make it happen.
Speaker 1: If I can get astro Tash, I can get Sean.
Speaker 2: She's a full time podcaster. Of course, she's available for podcastings.
Speaker 1: Got a great setup to impressive All right, everyone, see you next week's second last episode of the year and one episode before the launch of Sean Pitt. Leave us a five star review if you haven't done yet, it takes two seconds scroll down five stars.
Speaker 2: And five stars on Spotify as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, thank you. We'll see you in a week for the semi final.
Speaker 2: That semi final. That's right, you're not watching sports concerts like we do.
Speaker 1: The World Cups on in Guitar, they're very supportive of us skas we love it. Yeah, did you ever play the guitar in primary score?
Speaker 2: I did. I didn't like the Carlisi fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the skin that peels off.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Thanks for listening to you. Thanks, we'll catch you next week. So bite is it just me?
Speaker 3: Podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done, but guess what, We're fucking not surprised. We just keep talking.
Speaker 1: Long episode today. There's a lot going on. I feel, a lot of discussion points, a lot of topics. It's almost like it's a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we're running out of time before the end of the year. We've got to squeeze all the chattering now true soul.
Speaker 3: Mate, isn't that nice?
Speaker 1: And like we didn't even prompt that. She brought that to the table. The stars aligned.
Speaker 2: You've got to play that Paris Hilton song now.
Speaker 1: I wanted to, but we did it for Star last week.
Speaker 2: It's the same word.
Speaker 1: I don't actually think tash is the stars are blind vibe.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, she's more like dash.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's astroash.
Speaker 2: No, wouldn't it be something space like because it's all about the planets.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're so right. Astro tash high astrotash.
Speaker 2: What's this music from against X?
Speaker 1: Files.
Speaker 2: What's X files? What's the premise?
Speaker 1: Aliens? Yeah, extra UFO is extraterrestaurant. No, we need to find the perfect Tash music.
Speaker 3: Like Grimes or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, that could work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you look up look up Age of Aquarius. That's a planet song there says the darning of the Age of Aquarius. Age of Quarius. You know what we should do for our last episode of the year as well. There were people in the Facebook group saying that when we did karaoke that was one of their favorite things we've done.
Speaker 1: We could do that.
Speaker 2: We need to bring it back. Tash is here, Hi, Tash, this is perfect. Yeah, welcome to astro attached the podcast whatever it is.
Speaker 1: If it caught again astrology coach astros Ash, Oh, yeah, this is perfect.
Speaker 10: As we'll see how the side.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really good.
Speaker 2: Call her back. We'll tell her they need things something.
Speaker 1: She's busy, she said, the Crystal markets.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: A query.
Speaker 1: Who is this the fifth dimension?
Speaker 2: How many? And understand me? Something something about.
Speaker 8: Words?
Speaker 1: Okay, that really depends off. So my option is Astratash is here. Oh she walks for it slowly, so sexual perfect. She's got ingrown tone now so she takes ages to get to the studio.
Speaker 3: Ow, yeah she is.
Speaker 1: She's slowly walking.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, it feels a bit like impending doom now, but I think that's astrotash. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Eh, this is a space.
Speaker 2: That just now was like that. It's a steel drum, yes, yeah, is that a steal drum?
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more. I don't think it's a wooden one. Ready, astro tash, Welcome Yale. This is from a space to see Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 2: Look up? Can you look up something else?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course.
Speaker 2: A Jupiter, the bringer of jollity.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I remember in school I played this in the orchestra. Really yeah, it's really long ago. So just gip to the hump. Okay, I bet the hump is the good bit at the end. You'll recognize it, you.
Speaker 9: Go, oh, I thought it was Jurassic part for a moment there, same composer, No way, the loss a Afta Jones.
Speaker 2: You're right, this is obviously a live recording of my score stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I recognize this tune from, but it's like, I think there's hymns to it.
Speaker 1: Someone in the comment says four forty is one of my favorite pieces of music in history. Let's jump mid four minute forty, so let's jump to it. That's good.
Speaker 2: A bit much for Astrocaus, I think, yeah, it's a lot. It was so hard learning that song you have. I don't even know how he did it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you something here, and I don't tell you many things on this show, but I was at a wedding two weekends ago and the mass exodus from the project. They're all leaving. Peter Helly is the funny one who's been there since the start, like they carry big more row of days.
Speaker 2: He's old and he has not been there since the start.
Speaker 1: It's been there a long time to replace. Dave Hure replay Dave use, thank you, Mitchell. And I was at a wedding right and Aaron Chen who's on have you been paying attention his comedians fisk as well? Yes, with funny your mate. Anyway, I was at his wedding. His girlfriend Esther is one of Haded's best friends. Blah blah blah. So there were a whole bunch of comedians there, right, So the comedians were all in a circle, and these comedians frequent the project in that funny seat, like that rotating seat. And then I went up to get an Aaron Cheney ball because they were right next to their table, and his name's Aaron chen And so I got they're comedians. I'll make them barrel laugh. So I said, oh, can you pass one of the Aaron Channy balls.
Speaker 2: Because his name's Aaron. That's when he passing one of your balls?
Speaker 1: Hey, Aaron passing one of your balls?
Speaker 8: Him?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Of course laughed hysterically, and then I sort of like lingered, like I knew some of them. So we're a kind of talking, and then they're just kind of there and then you know, and like you come into a conversation and they like ad you in for a little bit. Then they go back to what they were talking about and they go, anyway, yeah, did you hear that Pete Helly has been dropped? And I was like, oh my, oh my god. So then I like kind of melted away with my iron Chiney went back to Hayden. I'm like, maybe Peter Helly has been dropped from the project. He couldn't care less, he doesn't have any idea about this shit.
Speaker 2: Well, your soulmate should have been there. I would have been interested.
Speaker 1: I know I should have teached you.
Speaker 2: I do believe. I do believe that. I don't reckon he was dropped. He said it was his decision, but Lisa said it was her decision as well. But I don't believe that. I think she was dropped and they gave her the courtesy of saying, well, let everyone think that you had the decision and it was your idea to leave, just so you can leave with a bit of dignity. But they would have been like, get off our show, you old wench.
Speaker 1: You'd do it as an in depression of Sarah Harris saying that to Lisa.
Speaker 3: Oh, but I feel like she'd be nice about it.
Speaker 2: Please Lise, quick one, get off my panel.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah that was a good Now, very Sarah.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to go lower to sound like a Tristian?
Speaker 1: Will take your stuff out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who's going to replace Sarah?
Speaker 1: I think it'll be David Dooty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need a Daniel Duty, they need a female.
Speaker 1: I don't know who they're going to.
Speaker 2: Ah, that would be the best if they put her on studio.
Speaker 1: I love studio attend purely for Sarah Sarah and I do like I love Edge, oh my god, and I actually like them all.
Speaker 2: It's weird. The only one I haven't met is Daniel Duty, but i've met actually, no, sorry, I have met him. He was lovely and he already knew who I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch, he's a big fan of yours. He's a big fan of this podcast.
Speaker 2: I met him in the Tristan when I went in to promote the comedy show Its Weird. I was wearing this exact shirt when I went in to be interviewed on Studio ten. Tristan was like, oh you and I love you both your sor fucking forny together. And then Nomelda was like, I saw you on Oxford Street on Friday night and I was like, shit, what snake was I in? Anyway, we hope this podcast need to feel at least three percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 1: So so we do we do?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Mitches had to say that on his own Jenna, I'm very sorry Star thought we were part of some fucking cult when we went into that bit, and.
Speaker 1: She freaked the fuck out. Good luck with your shah two peers, that's actually my Grandma Widow's.
Speaker 2: One butcher regard.
Speaker 3: I'd listened to that.
Speaker 2: Two coffees, one sugar, two toils, one cat bridge. I love a toil.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks for listening everyone. The semi finals next week, and if we get to Golden Point it'll be huge, and then we'll go to the final, the Grand Final of the week.
Speaker 2: After, hopefully there's no penalty.
Speaker 1: Imagine. Should we get Shakira to sing us a Grand final song?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, let's do that. I want a new one. Get Shakira to write it's a new one for.
Speaker 3: The legal trouble.
Speaker 1: She's going to prison. Yeah, well, celebrity prisoner.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we wanted someone to call from prison.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 3: She can be the prisoner.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 2: Who's going to get on that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys can do that, Jenn. That was really your idea.
Speaker 2: You just thought that, Shakira. By next week, Thanks Shakira, original competition. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Can you just see that, Jenn? Over the next seven business days? Please? Actually only got five?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do we all get Black Friday stuff? Anyone's shopping Black Friday sale?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I got them in furniture. It's perfectly you did actually, yeah, did.
Speaker 1: You, Jenna?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. I got this T shirt.
Speaker 1: Show me, Jenny, your hair is covering the words.
Speaker 8: It's just a T shirt.
Speaker 1: I love Ganda.
Speaker 2: Hip. Yeah, you're saying it how astrobits would say it, Ghanda kind of astrotash. Why isn't she astro tash?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? She only said to your uranus highness? Vibe? I get the vine.
Speaker 1: I get the vibe that it was intentional because she has to say it so often she doesn't want to laugh every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Remember at school they would avoid saying uranus, and that's say uranus.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, why can't they just say uranus? It's not even funny? Who would giggle?
Speaker 1: I agree? We also do fucking sexy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 1: It's fine. We're learning about Willi's and fannies and not Willi's in butts.
Speaker 2: I wish they'd teach that now. I wonder if they do, where would you start? Less than one douching?
Speaker 1: They wouldn't teach that unless she had a gay teacher. That sit down to that pump bottle.
Speaker 2: Dowa, Jenna, good luck with two girls, three carts? Thank you, I've already done the three percent better thing, so we should go yay, yeah, yeah, shut a linger, I got interview in twenty seconds. All right, we better get out of here. Thank you, thanks for listening, everybody.
Speaker 1: By bye, see you next week.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit fullow on your podcast A