Speaker 1: Look, we love to celebrate the busy woman in life, and there's no one that juggles more than our very own Jackie O.
Speaker 2: We have her in the studio today.
Speaker 1: Hi jack Jack Are I do think this is the first time you've been on the pickup? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with us anyway?
Speaker 3: Maybe it has you haven't done done it on the phone? Oh maybe yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we be offended by that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'd be like, is that have to work all year to get you in here just before holiday?
Speaker 3: Off? I haven't been as No, No, you're here. Well what time do you pick up kitty from school? Are you in the car?
Speaker 2: Not every day though?
Speaker 5: And now she catches the bus, so she's and so I pick her up from like two minutes away. She definitely is about to turn thirteen, so we're at that age now where she wants to spend more time with friends. And but she's actually really good because she really loves spending time with me, really wants to still go on holidays. So I still have her, but not for long.
Speaker 1: Probably, I reckon as long as you're paying for holidays, you're going to get She said that.
Speaker 6: The other day.
Speaker 5: She's like, no, don't worry, mum, I'll still want to go with you, And I'm like, that's yeah, I know why.
Speaker 1: See, as like a mum of two little girls, this age is the age that scares me the most, having a thirteen year old. How do you navigate the whole phones and Instagram and all the things of social media, especially when you work in the world of media, Like, how do you limit that with your job?
Speaker 5: I think, you know, it is like monitoring. You have to monitor it, and it's about balance. But I don't go too far the other way either, because I think they're going to see it anyway.
Speaker 6: They have secret accounts they have.
Speaker 5: You know, if you think your kid isn't able to access TikTok just because they don't have the app, think again, they have their ways, trust me.
Speaker 6: So I feel like it's better for us to just.
Speaker 5: Be transparent and balanced in what we allow them to have, because if you lean too far the other way, where you're so strict you don't allow them anything tell you, they don't tell you anything. And I think that's the beauty of the relationship I have with my daughter as she tells me everything, the good, the bad, and all of it, and we talk through it and I just Yeah, I'm not too overboard with it because I do feel say, with swear words in songs and you know she hears it.
Speaker 6: But she doesn't repeat it.
Speaker 5: It's you just can't shelter them from everything, especially at this age.
Speaker 2: You've recently said that you've sworn off dating.
Speaker 5: You're done, Yeah, change my name at all the time.
Speaker 6: So I'm not in that in that mode right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we're back on I'm trying to set Jackie up. Actually, how's that going? Who are you sitting me up with? You meant him once we've already Oh, yes.
Speaker 6: I know who you're talking about now.
Speaker 2: I definitely I feel like we're sitting out side of the end joke.
Speaker 1: We're not saying I'm.
Speaker 3: Working behind the network is good?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: That is actually irrelevant. It's who somebody isn't totally.
Speaker 4: Work and.
Speaker 5: Money is the very very bottom of my list. Okay, we can't say the same about Mitch thing to Jackie.
Speaker 3: I'm on all like, I'm on Bumble, I'm on Hinge, I'm on Tinder. Are you on them as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah I am.
Speaker 5: I don't hate them, though I rarely ever do anything with those because I think i've been on maybe one or two and it's it's not for me. I prefer to kind of meet them in different ways, like through brit for instance, or you know, something for a friend or on even on Instagram. You kind of meet people a lot there. I find it's just way easier and I don't know, it's just safer.
Speaker 4: Do you DM slide? Like if you see someone that's cute. Because I love to be first, you want to receive.
Speaker 6: I might do something subtle, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, plane firel She's like egglan peach emoji.
Speaker 2: With a little squirting one drive it home.
Speaker 6: No, I've never done the slide into the d MS before.
Speaker 2: I don't have the.
Speaker 6: Courage to be that bowl yet.
Speaker 2: But you can work yourself up to.
Speaker 3: Her baby steps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen.
Speaker 4: Well, earlier in the week, we had Victoria Devine on the show Podcaster and we went through her bag and we did with you girls too. When she was there, she was in the room, she consented to us going through her bag. We've been doing it all week and we felt we want to get you to do it, Jackie, because we're celebrating busy women in our lives.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: It's all thanks to the binge original drama series Strife, starring Asher Katy.
Speaker 3: It's about the life of Mea Friedman, Muma Mia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually amazing, that whole story. You know, when she started Mama Mia, she started so small and then I mean, I don't know, you girls probably have maybe been into the office.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure, but it's.
Speaker 2: Huge, incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for something that she started from her bedroom just with her husband, hustling, and then all of a sudden, I mean not all of a sudden, it's the years of work that goes into it, but it's all the behind the scenes of such an incredible company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the series is great.
Speaker 4: It's from the producers of Big Little Lives, streaming on Binge December sixth.
Speaker 3: So we want to go through your handbag?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jack, do you want to go through it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a very nice bad as we do.
Speaker 1: Okay, We've got like a little green felt bag with a penguin on it.
Speaker 6: Don't open that. Not joking, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's got like a pair of yeah, oh my god, that has so many speeds.
Speaker 6: Speed almonds, my almonds.
Speaker 2: No one calls it speed, you say, I mean right here on the counter.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anyone have as many almonds as you have.
Speaker 5: I know I've got the biggest, like topp of ware container full of them.
Speaker 1: Fake lip injector instead of getting your lips.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's a gloss that plumps your lips. And do you know what?
Speaker 5: I wore it the other day. I always thought those things were full of it, right. I wore it the other day and someone said, have you had your lips done? And I was like, because it actually works.
Speaker 1: Okay, but do those things not make your lips tingle so much that you feel like you're on fire? You feel like you've been licking a stick of deep well, while Jackie's still working on a crystal over there, we have a bond patch vitality.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: So? Vitality is just to give your energy like in the morning and stuff and just a good nutrients and stuff. It's a little sticky you can put on yourself, one for sleep.
Speaker 6: And one for metabolism and all the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Out of everything you have in your handbag, what would you say is the number one thing you can't live without?
Speaker 2: The crystal?
Speaker 7: The crystal that you can't put your hands on. I can't lose it. Tied up still Yeah, it is still tied up. Yeah, it's cold, it's not going anywhere. It's a it's a lilac stone.
Speaker 5: There, you got beautiful, beautiful, the rare lilac stone.
Speaker 1: The way it is over as.
Speaker 3: To pick up their kids. It's a rare lilac stone.
Speaker 2: That's the secret, sauce. Jack, you reckon.
Speaker 1: You're the busiest person we know, and that's so that's what all comes down.
Speaker 2: To, the rare lilac stone.
Speaker 1: Jacks.
Speaker 3: You're a mum.
Speaker 4: You've got besties, which I mean launched its first live event with Gweth. You did so well with that. You've got the show with Kyle every day. Like we have to ask how do you do it? Like do you've got help or no, I.
Speaker 5: Don't have help like with Kitty or anything. I do have a PA. So that's how I do it.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I do have help with that, you know, all the little bits and pieces, so that frees up my time to spend time with Kitty and do the balanced stuff like go out and see your friend. So yeah, I don't I seem to be fun, but I love being busy. So you know, how do you prioritize that's my big one. Like I know that you kind of free up time to do things, but how do you prioritize what's the most important thing in the massive list of things to do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I don't know, just kind of don't you just do a schedule and it all figures itself out, like the calendar and go okay, well I can't fit you here, but I can fit you here, and it seems to work out.
Speaker 1: I think for me, I always feel like there's something that's not firing. Like if my relationships firing and I feel like I'm being a good mum, then my work has gone down the rink is great, and my friends have gone down the road.
Speaker 2: There's always something that I feel is missing out.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's because I'm not in a relationship. I don't I have like a big chunk. I don't have to tend to I was just.
Speaker 2: Going down to that.
Speaker 4: Fault in the wound, the story You're lonely, that's all the trick story.
Speaker 3: Alright, Jack Yo, We love you, Thank you for coming on the Big Up Final.
Speaker 2: Finally we'll have you back anytime.
Speaker 4: We will, all right, thirteen one of six five We'll go through your bag live on the air. We'll give you a thousand bucks cash too. Up for grabs, Jackie. We'll talk to you soon, Okay, okay, bye guys, Bye jack