Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. What the Joys Doing. Who's Calling Christian is often when you were chatting to these various people that you've kindly asked to give us a call, you can have more of a strange conversation, more fun one then you would have. Traditionally they're doing an interview where they want to plug something and they're in kind of interview mode and you hear them. They go all around the radio stations, up and down the dial, you know, normally within ten twenty minutes of each other saying the same thing. So yesterday when we did get AJ calling, I do believe it was from his podcast. It wasn't quite made clear, but he was calling us in his podcast studio with his podcast team. I get the feeling we were the episode.
Speaker 2: I think he was doing Who's Calling AJ, and you were his first guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was just ticking off an episode, so we didn't have to do any material. But anyway, it was only to chat to AJ farm Backstreet Boys one of the big uber sort of boy bands, And whilst we were talking, he mentioned out how he always wears socks in the shower. Especially when he's touring because obviously in those various arenas he doesn't know whose feet have been in there. Want to get the germs on doesn't want to get those rukas. And I do remember when we sued to have swimming at school. Perhaps you do? You remember this the kid that always used to have to rock up with the old ruka sock. It's like a rubber eyes sock. And straight away it was not the sock of shame people go rukah a. You had to wear it so he didn't spread it to the other kids.
Speaker 2: We never had the kid with the rubber sock. Did you remember?
Speaker 1: It was an English sing fungal infections in UK.
Speaker 2: But then after the show we were talking about other quirks we have in the shower and I can't believe you've never sat down in the shower.
Speaker 1: No, I've never sat down the shower. I thought it's only something I've ever seen in a movie. When a lady's been through a very very bad time, they always like to just sit in the shower.
Speaker 2: Once about once a month, I would say, I who.
Speaker 1: Even knows once a month? Oh, it must be the end of September. I haven't done it. Yet, so it doesn't carry on. I've got doing two in October, but it is.
Speaker 2: It's kind of when you had a long day or you're fed up. So I'll sit down in the shower.
Speaker 1: And when you mean sit down, you mean on the floor like they do with their arms fall around the knees exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put your back against the wall of the shower and then you're doing You're just relaxing. You're just like letting it all out, having a breather, wasting water, that's what you're doing. Yeah, there is there's no real way around that. You do waste a bit more water because you.
Speaker 1: Know you're going to pay for that. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's why I wouldn't. I wouldn't do it every day. I'm doing it once more.
Speaker 1: There's only twelve over the year, spread out over twelve affordable payments.
Speaker 2: So what you do you have to turn the heat up a little bit because by the time you get down to that level, the water is getting cold.
Speaker 1: And like the tiling freezing cold on your back.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, So what I do first is tilt the shower head towards the wall. Warm, warm, warm up the wall.
Speaker 1: Get a nice little seat there ready, and.
Speaker 2: Then that's all nice and warm. And then you position the stream of the shower just about a couple of centimeters away from your nose, because you don't want it straight onto your head because then you won't be able to breathe. So if your head's against the.
Speaker 1: Wall shower, is that powerful right unable to breathe under it?
Speaker 2: You'll find it here. You will find it uncomfortable after a while. But if you find that sweet spot between your head being between the wall and the shower stream, you'll stay warm and your body will be getting wet, and you could stay there. You wouldn't because you'd waste hot water, but you could stay there all day.
Speaker 1: I am honestly, I'd presumed it was only something that happened.
Speaker 2: In movie No No, Please down.
Speaker 1: The slumpter on the floor, Bridget Jones crying never.
Speaker 2: Never, never, only to shave my legs. I bet I bet your husband's tried it. Chris, the word we love gone. Oh, he likes the he likes the water on his neck.
Speaker 1: We don't need to.
Speaker 2: Scrooked neck.
Speaker 1: I couldn't help but imagine the back of Chris's neck. Then is it nice to stop these thoughts.
Speaker 2: I would have thought you'd have the water stream on your back, though I find him bizarre that it's near your face.
Speaker 1: What does it want to drown about? In his own shower. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.