Speaker 1: If you're just joining us.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Jamila Jamil not wanting kids, and we're talking about my swinging pendulum of if I want kids or not, because I'm constantly going between the two.
Speaker 1: Depends on the day of the week I wake up and how I'm feeling.
Speaker 3: It also depends on your ovulation.
Speaker 4: I reckon, I reckon when you're ovulating, not you specifically, but women in general. Whenever I'm ovulating, I'm like, yeah, third baby, and then after it, I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, well that's a terrible idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you fluctuate more than me every day, but every week you've already got two kids. Put it on record here, I do want a third So when that happens, guys, don't be shocked.
Speaker 1: Oh it feels weird talking about my sex life to you guys, But.
Speaker 3: Why you do it all the time anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But no, what I'm about to say, because I haven't really said this, actually, I don't really be really insteted on the podcast. Whilst I'm confused about wanting children, my fertility, if you haven't followed along, my fertility is really bad.
Speaker 3: So I have.
Speaker 2: Embryos and I have eggs on eyes and it looks like I'm going to have to do IVF if that works. So I say that because Ben and I have been trying, and I've never really said that out loud, and it's hard to say I've been trying when I also in the same sentence say I don't know if I want it to work, like it's a very because I do know I want it to work. And the reason I know this is sounding convoluted, so because I know that really like one day that I know that I want the child, and because I know it's going to be so hard, of course, I wanted to do it naturally and not go through IVF. I'm thirty eight this year, so we're sort of like, look, the chances of it happen naturally are so slim that we'll just try our luck.
Speaker 1: And we have not been lucky obviously since yeap.
Speaker 2: So we've been doing this for a very long time, like every time we're together, basically, So that being.
Speaker 1: Said, we were just this is just a stranger situation.
Speaker 2: So Ben and I were just going to Dubuy for Christmas for the break the holiday season and coming up to years. I had obviously like ovulated before and I was like, do you know what, I want to have a drink on years, I'll do a pregnancy test.
Speaker 1: We'll check before I I'm being very sensible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I did a pregnancy test and it came back negative.
Speaker 1: Did another one to be sure negative.
Speaker 2: You feel a level of disappointment, but at the moment they're always negative, so it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's just like another negative one.
Speaker 2: So I'd put it in the bin in the bathroom, like the toilet bin, along with the urine cup.
Speaker 1: When about my day we left.
Speaker 2: The hotel, we went to the beach whatever, and we came back and the pregnancy test had been taken out of the bin and the urine cup was taking out the bin and it was just put like up on the console the urine cup as well. Yeah, like the whole test was. And I was like, Ben, that's the question. Did you take the pregnancy test out of the bin?
Speaker 1: And he was like what? And I was like, yeah, is that that's weird. You're trying to keep it for like a momentum. He was like, why would I do that? And I said, well, I'm sure I.
Speaker 4: Put it in the binch You're like, cause I'm going home soon and I just want to have a little keepsake of me.
Speaker 2: I get that urine, but I was like, I gas liped myself and I was like, yeah, maybe I didn't put it in the bear. So I put it back in the bin. We went out again, and I came back and it was back out of the bin.
Speaker 5: This happened like three times that they were coming into the room and taking the pregnancy test and the urine cup out of the bin.
Speaker 1: And just putting it on display.
Speaker 5: And I was like, guys, are you doubling down that it's negative?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Maybe they were like, this isn't the plastic spin that's the recycling bin over there, No, this is not the human wastepin.
Speaker 5: Why would you do?
Speaker 2: But I'm genuinely confused. I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Why is that? Why the cleaner sorting the bin?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that that was a thing. I didn't know they went through.
Speaker 3: I think it is a thing, but it is they're supposed to do that.
Speaker 5: Well, three times the pregnancy test was laid out. Explain that to me.
Speaker 4: Is it a case that you're like, because you're not married yet, is it.
Speaker 1: Like you shouldn't be unicating.
Speaker 4: We just having babies at a wedlock and Dubai. I don't know, is it like, is it a culture?
Speaker 1: Maybe let's not bring any more attention to it. Go on to prison.
Speaker 3: Probably not because you're not in debuying anymore.
Speaker 2: But what if I want to go back.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you find a flag on my cot. I'm sure they've done nothing. It doesn't say on your passport like had sex out of wedlock. I don't think that that's gonna be on your passport.
Speaker 4: Did you get to the bottom of it, Did you have any resolution to this, or like you just to a public being.
Speaker 5: I was like, I had to put it in my bag.
Speaker 2: I had to put it in my handbag and I was like, I guess I'll go take it somewhere into the street.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not happened to me before, and I couldn't understand it.
Speaker 4: I watched a really funny TikTok the other day and it was like, you know, when you're an adult, it's when your friends stopped doing pregnancy test with you and they start doing it with their significant partners.
Speaker 3: I was like that's the benchmark.
Speaker 1: That's pretty true.
Speaker 4: Everyone just looked at me like they never did a pregnancy test with their friend.
Speaker 2: My friend, how many have you done?
Speaker 5: A few?
Speaker 3: Luckily I just have two kids. Surprising even to me. Wow, there you go.