Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Morning Patsy, Good morning Jack, guys. Now, before we get into this week's double thumbs up, you've got stuff you're looking forward.
Speaker 3: To this weekend? Or is it one of those I haven't got much on?
Speaker 4: Actually? Is that direct? Did it mean?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You know I dread sometimes when someone asking you go, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Got Chris is out tomorrow, which means it's a girl's day and I have promised Audrey you'll relate to this with the girls. She wants me to take her to Mecca. It's gone from toys r us to came out to Mecca. Now is the like hot list?
Speaker 2: Patsy? Seriously, So we've got to make a stall in Lows's bedroom near the day to make a flat packed table turned up right that she used my credit card to buy and says she's selling her current table. That she does her makeup on the morning she gets up right six fifteen and for an hour she does. She's been on that for a kid. She's fascinated by beauty. It's her calming thing. Anyway, I had to build a new It actually arrived on the front. It said It's not like the Laylor makeup desk specialized.
Speaker 3: Like some sort of it had some sort of time talk to it.
Speaker 2: It's got like yeah, spotlights and not just it's the sort of thing before you're doing a West End sort of show.
Speaker 6: Yes, you were see in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: So is it up?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We put it together. We put it together. The other day, I say we she know, she sort of sort of half after into that thing. You know, it's just easy if I do it myself. Start playing with the dows when don't touch the dows. They're all organized stuff like that. Please, what are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Jackie boy?
Speaker 6: We've got a change of plans. This afternoon we got my sister's birthday. We're celebrating now having lunch at a pub. It was meant to be at my brother's house, but earlier this week he pulled up all his floors and they have old slate flooring. They pulled it all up ready to put wooden floors down. And when the guys came pulled up all the slate, they didn't have anything underneath it. It was and concrete. It was just it was sand.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we can't have it.
Speaker 6: Concrete is now I got to quit you. Yeah, triple the price what they're expecting, and now they've just you've got a photo of this like sandy dusty kitchen and dining area.
Speaker 2: I reckon. Your brother knew, he just didn't want to host it. You don't rip up the four boards anyway to have new floor was put down a couple of days before you're hosting your sister's birthday that he's out posted.
Speaker 3: The post you move save that one, yea, yeah, no.
Speaker 5: Flaws.
Speaker 3: No one's going to challenge that one. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time for this week's double thumbs up.
Speaker 2: This is where me, Chack and Pats would go around and we talk about the shows we're into. The moment might be something if you're looking for a new show to start to get into. We also put all these up on social page as well on Instagram, on Facebook you can find us The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: Perhapsy, what are you enjoying this smart this week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had to look at Priscilla on Amazon Prime. It's any good look, you know what, It's actually quite sad and it did leave us wanting some more. So basically it's a story of Priscilla Presley and how she came to meet Elvis in her early years at Graceland. It was so sad actors, no, it's actors, but she directed it or produced it, heavily involved in it.
Speaker 3: She's incredible one Priscilla.
Speaker 5: It's amazing she's in her eighties and still has shut.
Speaker 2: And also despite of that, she still looks after all of his memories and estates. She came out to Australia, flew all the way out here just to be the exhibition.
Speaker 5: And apparently the other week in the US Center she had a big hand in helping get this bill off the ground to basically protect Elvis's identity and the threat of AI. So she's still doing heaps and heaps. Well, you know, yeah, so's she's very I loved it, you'll like it. I think the other thing did check out scoop on Netflix.
Speaker 3: That this Weekend is good.
Speaker 5: It's brilliant. It's brilliant. So it's basically the interview, that train wreck of an interview that Prince Andrew did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, never.
Speaker 5: Do Frey Frey. Jillian Anderson is fantastic. Although she you know how she portrayed Margaret Thatcher in the Crown. Yeah, there's aspects of that where it's like, oh, she's kind of just a bit like Margaret Thatcher.
Speaker 3: How many Mauntlers?
Speaker 2: The interview The BB is an amazing actually producer, she was great got the interview, which is an unbelievable.
Speaker 5: And it's it's just centered around how it came about and the actual rolls Royce of car wrecks of interviews.
Speaker 2: And then the actor of the plays Prince Andrew is Rufus Saul, who's an amazing actor, was in the Diplomat's Wife. Did you you watch that great TV show?
Speaker 5: He's unrecognizable, He's unbelievable in this and you think it was Prince Andrew, even the way he moves and he's got him down to a tea. I loved it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna watch it this weekend.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast Jack, what are you giving her double thumbs up to this weekend?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 6: We sat down as a family last night to watch the extended episode of Bluey, which already is one of Gordy's favorite shows and then has become one of Bianca and I's favorite shows. And I think parents of young kids will agree it's so much better than most of the TV that they want to watch because Blue is kind of like a show for parents as much as it is for kids.
Speaker 3: It's about values.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you learn I reckon when when we were kids, and I remember my mum and dad saying about, like, ah, this movie's like Shrek is just as much for the parents because it's got all these like nods and jokes to parents. This isn't so much about the jokes for parents as little life lessons and parenting tips that they do in these five minute chunks of Blue episodes. So we sit like sometimes and I have tears in our eyes off from a five minute Blue inclip. Anyway, this new one is called The Sign. You can watch it on ABC I View. It's a half hour.
Speaker 2: So what is it?
Speaker 3: Is it the end of the season.
Speaker 6: I think it's the end of season Jeff Hager, Nah, not No, it's not like a Game of Thrones like we gotta wait till next.
Speaker 3: Time a lot of people got wiped out.
Speaker 6: No, it's actually kind of nicely tied up in a little bow at the end of it. But it is. It's great, and I would say even without young kids, watch the episode of Bluey all.
Speaker 2: Right, two recommendations for me. One is a documentary. It's a two part it's about one of the greatest comedians ever, the awesome Steve Martin. It's a new Apple documentary called Steve. It's in two parts, like an hour and a half each. Then, which was his rise to fame in the seventies, And it's an unbelievable story of just how he went from bombing bombing, bombing, just failing failing, felling and then made it so big and then when a couple of years quit and never went back to stand up again. And it's somebody. He had the first ever vinyl comedy album, I've got it actually at home, and it sold ten million copies. You can't imagine that was unheard of them. He was selling out stadiums, he was selling out more tickets and the Eagles. He was selling to eighty thousand people with just one guy. It'd never been It was the first comedian to ever played stadiums. He's changed. Why did he quit because they'd got the joke, he said, when they were walking out, they already they were already laughing, and he felt like he hadn't earned the laughs. They were there for the persona him so big, yes, yeah, and so he quick then he went out obviously he went on to do movies and then and then going through about Steve is he's still doing great work. Like if you've seen only Murders in the Building, which I talked about on this feature, double thumbs up. Him and Marty in it together hanging out. He said, he's it shouldn't be this way, but he's actually got happier as he's got older. He looks back now at the old footage and that and he knews there was so much anxiety then, like is he going to make it? Is he going to do what his heart wants them to do. So it's a beautiful two part It's an hour and a half, loads of brilliant footage, loads of great interview, would like Jerry Seinfeld chat to Steve as well and just how revered he is as well, and so many great movies as well. It's seemply called Steve. Part one is called and part two is called Now. Cannot recommend that enough. It's really heartwarm, especially when you see him now. He's just so happy and you see him and Marty pitching jokes to each other that they're going to do that night on stage, and it's just it's just like they couldn't be any happy together, just like two guys hanging out and the other thing, which is brennant.
Speaker 3: If you love your sci fi.
Speaker 2: Brilliant Netflix TV show called Three Body Problem based on a best selling sci fi novel. It is so good. We talk through that in a couple of days. Three Body Problem biggest TV show in the world right now for a reason that's very good.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack was just telling me a patsy that those driverless trucks that were in the news yesterday, they didn't make it out of the yard.
Speaker 5: No Transport Workers Union intervened and said, hang on, we haven't done enough talk or community consultation about this.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Essentially what I heard was they pulled the pin because they've tested the technology on like a desert road and now they wanted to drive it through the streets and out.
Speaker 3: To death on freeways.
Speaker 6: Guys, do a few more tests before you bring it into the.
Speaker 2: City in a big trunk passy. Please tell us a pumpkin story that happened to you.
Speaker 5: Yes'm Honestly, I went home yesterday, and Chris said, of course this would only happen to you. I had to go to the supermarket. I'm big on soup at the moment, making up lots and lots of souper.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is, whether it's a wintering thing. Wait, my wife is making batches of soup.
Speaker 6: I had pumpkin soup yesterday.
Speaker 3: Making pumpkin soup. Yeah, it's actually really nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was making leak and potato the other day.
Speaker 5: Oh delicious.
Speaker 2: I got all these old takeaway carts that she poured in and then I have to go and take it to the freezer. It's cottage industry we've got at the moment. It's just like a little soup meth lab.
Speaker 5: Chipmunks preparing for the winter.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, Yeah, stop piling in the cave.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: So, I bought a heap of pumpkin yesterday and as I was going through the chick heap.
Speaker 3: What's that three three pumpkins?
Speaker 5: I bought three quarter ones. You know how they cut it up for you, because I can't cut.
Speaker 2: Up a full big one.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what. You take it to a deli like a block of cheese.
Speaker 4: It's like pre cut.
Speaker 6: Just go for one fully, Yes, too.
Speaker 5: Heavy though, jack, too heavy for my little hands to gotcha. Anyway, So there was a lady in front of me as I went to check out. I was emptying my trolley and I was stupidly doing it with one hand and kind of not looking at what I was doing. I was in a hurry. It was school pickup time. I had this small window of opportunity. So anyway, I'm chucking stuff up on the conveyor belt. Only when I picked up the pumpkin, it was in the plastic and it was so slippery, and it just slipped out of my hand and unfortunately hit the lady that was going through in the middle of the shoulder blades.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean that is unfortunately.
Speaker 4: It feels dreadful aggressive.
Speaker 6: It's hard to say that's an accident because it's so direct an accident. It was an accident hand And I actually don't find that plastic slippery. I found it rapids quite very sticky.
Speaker 4: Didn't stick to my hands. Yesterday, it feels like you were thrown a bit of a.
Speaker 7: Not at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just sort of scooping them.
Speaker 2: Up at pace.
Speaker 5: Oh, I felt so bad. Anyway, she took.
Speaker 2: Actually right there, even like a half one or whatever, they still weigh a couple of pounds. You really must have had to be scooping. It will swing in that pool of yours.
Speaker 5: Well, I was in a hurry, so I was like chucking stuff on.
Speaker 4: The confined between the shoulder baats between the shoulder bats.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she swung around and I said, oh you again, and I said, oh, I am so terribly sorry, But even.
Speaker 2: That sounds passive, like, oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: But I felt incredibly embarrassed. But she was very good about it. She said, oh, well, who said we're smashing pumpkins here today?
Speaker 4: And I thought.
Speaker 5: I was nearly tempted to go to the front end lady and say, can I have you got video footage of that?
Speaker 4: Because I would love just see that stick out the case for you.
Speaker 6: I'd love There's one thing we secure today.
Speaker 2: They film everything, don't they.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: I was in wal worst of the day, and even that self service checkout and there was some problem and I didn't realize out they've got instant video replay.
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, which I didn't know there was a camera above me and it literally goes back the last ten seconds overhead shot. It's like going to the umpires the vision.
Speaker 6: The vision, so like on the air when when someone takes a speculafl and we're watching it the next second later in slow motion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was checking that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to get some free hydrol like tablets without pain.
Speaker 6: I hate that.
Speaker 5: It's like they just check it out and you don't trust us enough.
Speaker 2: All right, so this morning we want to know call us up and tell us you won't believe what hit me because this poor lady that's obviously been in the shoulder base by a pumpkin. Her version of the story is some crazy tiger man checking her weight around, scooping up a big old hulk hands threw a pumpkin at me.
Speaker 6: She goes home to her family, relays the story and they all say, no way, was that an accident.
Speaker 2: She goes to this and said, I need this video for the police. This is a salt a pumpkin crime has been committed here.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patsy claims she accidentally threw a pumpkin that slipped out of her hands yesterday so hard that actually got airborne and then whacked someone in between the shoulder blades.
Speaker 3: You think about pumpkin is heavy and.
Speaker 6: When they're quartered like that on the edges, very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Montey Christian. I was riding my horse on a trail in the bush. It was a tight track and had a farm fence on my right. Bush on the left is lining the songs.
Speaker 6: Like a country album.
Speaker 2: There was a pair of ducks on the trails, minding my own business, chatting way to my friend, and then one of the ducks flew up and smacked me right in the face.
Speaker 3: That's from Christine. That's got a matte here, Good morning, Matt's.
Speaker 8: Hey guy, you never guess hit me? Yeah, you don't believe it hit me either. Goes out bowling with my wife and kids, and my wife was doing terribly, so I decided to bowl with her and didn't tell her that I was doing so. And as she went to bowl, I went to bowl with her, and her back swing of the bowl and ball hit me in the head.
Speaker 3: When do you say you went to bowl with her?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Were you were like ghosting her?
Speaker 8: Or she was sort of left of the alleys to the right, and so she we're trying it to two balls down there, maybe one I'll make it to the end. And yeah, so when she signed back.
Speaker 2: Like Patsy, hell ever back swing? If I've never seen anyone do that sort of windmill, you just take it back and bet, don't you actually got I think she knew where you were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got what you do.
Speaker 2: You've got a bit of a backhanded clip. I didn't see that she knew. She surely reflection timed it perfectly. All right, Matt, have a lovely weekend. Thanks you story, Thanks you cool the show.
Speaker 4: Andrew. Good morning, Christian, Andrew.
Speaker 10: Christian. You won't believe what I hit my mum with.
Speaker 3: What do you hit your mom with?
Speaker 2: Fly?
Speaker 10: A trout fly? I was fly fishing when I was a lot younger than I am now, and on the back cast, because you're doing multiple casts to get the way of the line out. The fly tapped her on the side of the head, hooked her in the scalp, and the tip of the line broke as very light line. I was unaware, kept on the casting, and I only would away when Mom yelled out and I could feel the hook in the side of her head.
Speaker 2: I mean, can you let our listeners know if you're ever going fishing again. What do you mean you weren't aware you got your hook, your mom's scout. Really big boat now, oh my god, the lands of the big One, the great white one. You should see the woman got away.
Speaker 10: And the lion at the very end of it. When you're fly fishing is very light. It broke without my actual knowledge. I was only fourteen or fifteen at the time and just had kept on casting, practicing, And yeah, I heard this yell behind me, and next thing I know, I'm helping them remove a trout fly from the side of her head.
Speaker 2: That must have bloody her. It's had the scene in there's something about Mary Andrew.
Speaker 10: Well. The good thing is that when I was fishing with them, they were barbous hooks, so they know they are easily easy to remove from the fish. With her hurting the fish with I was doing catch her release.
Speaker 2: I love it when you're texting me with that.
Speaker 10: The the hook came out reasonably easily. But yeah, she said there was like a beasting on her was something but there that was a bit shocking for both of us. We both have a laugh of it.
Speaker 3: Neil, that's good news.
Speaker 2: Andrew.
Speaker 3: Andrew, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 10: Beg you cal Ber.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: This week on the show, then we've got a Supersize week. We've been giving you supersized prizes every single day. Today we're supersizing Supersize Week. You win today. This is an amazing, amazing trio of amazing prizes. You win a brand new Supercize TV. You also win a brand new Supercize fridge, and if that's not enough, you also win a Supercize sofa as well. Big prizes means you need a big competition, and we have that for you. She said to me, this is impossible. This is actually impossible. I think we're still going to have all these prices come nine o'clock today. So here's the thing this week. Then, we've been playing you little clips and there are five songs in a clip that's about two seconds long. You've got to guess all five songs. And actually every single day we've been thinking it's really hard, and you smashed it. This is a very hard one. So these are five well known songs. Okay, they're well known songs. However, me, Jack and Patsy have sung the clips.
Speaker 6: I think this makes it harder, yes, because I think what you're listening out for in those clips is a sonic reminder of I've heard that song a hundred times.
Speaker 3: What is it now?
Speaker 6: You've got three untrained singers butchering popular songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean what Jack said is it's a rough karaoke now, isn't it. It's like someone's had a few beers and got up to sing it. How does the list? There are five songs here, I promise you there are Baradia, Sleep, Star Me Big. Now they do with the theme. They're all to do with size.
Speaker 6: Yes, they've all got a size in the title.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that won't happen though, that is true, but it is not helpful.
Speaker 2: Here they are again. They're going to be saying there's a lot today. Here they are again, Baradia, Sleep, Stark Me You Big.
Speaker 6: I mean I know what I was singing. And one of them sounds like I'm imitating a cat.
Speaker 2: One wants to know and like, what what bit of the song is that we've played that song so many times? So five songs, each of them has got something with size in the title.
Speaker 4: Baradias, Leave, Start Me You big.
Speaker 2: Do you know what. I'm so confident that there's no way any of you are going to get all five. If you can even just get one or right, we'll give you a prize. Okay, Patsy, do you think anyone's gonna get all five?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. It sounds impossibly.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the good thing about this one is we found a way where Patsy can't give away? We found the hack now because it's it's unactually gettable way even us?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one o four three? Do you want to have to try and guess? I mean, good luck if you you got all five? But if you can name one of these songs.
Speaker 4: Paradis, leave start me you big.
Speaker 3: I think the one I'm doing in the middle is gettable.
Speaker 4: Baradias leave start me you big?
Speaker 3: Good luck and I mean good luck.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thanks to Cogan dot Com with him in Supersize Week, Big Supersized prizes every single day this week for you to win Cogan dot Com, how shoud get what you want for less Cogan dot Com clicking awesome. So today it's three supersized prizes, super Sized TV. You get the supersized fridge as well as the supersized TV and a supercized sofa.
Speaker 11: You win all of that, right, it's about to get bigger, about to dripper.
Speaker 12: You weir a huge couch, You weird a big fridge, You weird a TV.
Speaker 2: Definitely karaoke vibes about today's show, isn't it? You know we haven't been drinking. It does actually sound like a show is a couple of beers down. I can assure you it isn't, but it is coming across like that. By five songs in this clip, me, Chack and Pants have sung the clips. You're trying to work out what the five songs are. This is hard Baradias. Lead start me you big. Now, each of those songs, the titles are something to do with size, Baradias, lead start me you big. If your guests is nine four one four one O four three. If you just get one of the five, we'll give you the prize. Get all five, you win all the big three supersized prizes. D is break.
Speaker 4: I just heard all the songs again, and i think I've got them all wrong.
Speaker 13: But I'm going to give it a crack good.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a spirit D good luck. First of all, Dan, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, long time listener.
Speaker 3: All right, measure, here we go, run to Paradise.
Speaker 8: No lady here met tonight, No big time BEI Mama, way.
Speaker 4: Big big, Yes, you've got on instant. You won one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: We didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do Bosses' one hundred dollars instant wink, My pleasure, My pleasure.
Speaker 4: We've got one.
Speaker 6: We've got one song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good. One out of five is very good.
Speaker 10: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: It's a big time great song by Peter Gabriel. This is another bit I was trying to do. Who sung it better?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 3: Plenty good song?
Speaker 2: It's my client nips. Actually this is a great song. However, my karaoke version, Big Time Wagers actor, isn't it tonight at the Palms at the ground. Christian O'Connors sings the hits. So Peter Gabriel, is it one more guess I can do? Ain't going on?
Speaker 3: There's another hundred dollars of the grabs.
Speaker 13: Stut me up.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 8: Listening to that, I look at look at that. I've typed him in my notes, and I looked looked back and thought none of those have.
Speaker 4: Big large in yeah, yeah, I can see the thing.
Speaker 2: Well you're saying, well, thank you, thank you, d have a lovely weekend thanks to take abou.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Michelle. She wants to have a crack at this morning. Michelle.
Speaker 4: The money everywhere and Hi, we're good, so good luck.
Speaker 3: So you know one of one of the songs, are you reckon? You can get another one?
Speaker 10: No, I like the first time.
Speaker 13: Unfortunely I think it's a big yellow taxi.
Speaker 4: Oh don't it seems to go that you don't know what you got.
Speaker 6: And put up a fucking lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to well done.
Speaker 4: You also reading one hundred dollars in cash.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much everyone.
Speaker 2: All right, so two of the songs having guess you just got the three really hard ones to go now in this clip, so you know it's big time.
Speaker 3: Peter Gabriel is in there and also big yellow taxi.
Speaker 4: Paradis lead start me you big good luck.
Speaker 1: Look Christian O'Connell show Podcast Breaking News.
Speaker 4: You may have got one more of the songs.
Speaker 7: Right, it's about to get bigger, about to drip.
Speaker 4: You win a huge couch.
Speaker 6: You weir a big fridg you.
Speaker 4: Weir a TV.
Speaker 2: All those big prizes up for grabs right now. Thanks to Cogan dot com, we've got this clip here. Five songs the sung Bay Me, Jack and Pats, which makes it a hell of a lot harder because they're not in tune now auto tuning news to hear.
Speaker 4: Paradis lead, Start me you Big Now.
Speaker 2: Two out of the five song have been Guess Big Time, Big Time and Yellow Taxi.
Speaker 15: Oh don It seems to God that you don't know what you got to Li's gown Paradise and put.
Speaker 6: Up a fucking lot.
Speaker 3: The incredible thing about that is you stop being you and you become Jamaican. It's like Jack Marley.
Speaker 6: I was trying to just copy the effect that Crows Guy has in his voice.
Speaker 2: All right, so we have another guest from Helen. Good luck, Helen, Welcome to the show. Good morning, right, So you reckon you you could spot another song in paradise sleep, start me you big?
Speaker 3: What are you hearing, Helen?
Speaker 4: Perhaps Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star, Twink Twink.
Speaker 2: This is chilling.
Speaker 6: Hell asleep.
Speaker 5: That's awesome world.
Speaker 10: So why like.
Speaker 14: Psychology, I'm trying to stop it. I'll tell you what hell and well known that instant one hundred dollars winner.
Speaker 8: All right, have.
Speaker 2: A great weekend. So three out of five have being guessed. However, the final two are the hardest.
Speaker 4: Paradis lead start Me You Big.
Speaker 3: So it's the first two songs, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's the second clip and the fourth clip, which is known.
Speaker 2: I've got the answers written out. I'm looking at the answers.
Speaker 3: I don't hear the answers.
Speaker 4: Paradis lead start me You Big?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, two of four Christian know Connell's show podcast Morning two Ross Christian? Is it worth having Pats singing all the clips from now on?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Let's start that next week in a feature called Pats versus Music?
Speaker 4: Who wins?
Speaker 3: Who loses? Us?
Speaker 4: Humanity tweench That.
Speaker 3: Is enough of that, all right? So how many they got? So far? Three out the five?
Speaker 6: Three out of five?
Speaker 2: In this clip then sung My met Jack and Pats are five songs, all the titles, all the titles. Somebody with Size Supersize week ending in Star with three huge prizes thanks to Cogan dot Com.
Speaker 3: You get the supersized TV.
Speaker 2: You also win the supersized fridge and a brand new superscized sofa. You just got to work out what these are?
Speaker 4: Paradis how I we you bim?
Speaker 2: Al right?
Speaker 3: So who have we got here? A couple of people are altering to guess which.
Speaker 6: Clip one of the just one of the just one of the songs at a time.
Speaker 2: All right, Sam, good morning, good morning, Hey going, I'm good Sam. So you want to have a guess?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I know number two?
Speaker 3: What do you think it is?
Speaker 12: It looks like a lady.
Speaker 3: Because of the lady bit, I get it. It's not the right answer.
Speaker 2: Tough lo.
Speaker 3: Brett's good morning, Brett's I'm good, Brett, good luck? What do you think it is?
Speaker 8: I was gonna say lady by Kenny Rogers.
Speaker 2: It's not lady by Kenny Rodger's great tune though, thanks for trying. Brett, Brad's good morning, Brad's good morning. All right, what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Here's the clip again, Paradise, Laly, how I wi big dam? What do you think it is?
Speaker 12: Blue?
Speaker 13: Jim Baby lay lady Tony Danza, Yes, Brad, They go, well, no.
Speaker 4: My friends, how on earth you got that?
Speaker 3: Sleep?
Speaker 2: Very very well done. You've won one hundred dollars. Congratulations, Brad, Thank you, Brad.
Speaker 6: You might as well have a guess a song four, because if you get that, you can win the whole prize.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, I forget they're putting them all together.
Speaker 4: Can it again?
Speaker 3: Of course I can.
Speaker 2: My friends stay there, Brad, it's this paradise ellely.
Speaker 7: How we you big?
Speaker 4: Dam Nah?
Speaker 3: Just one song away from winning all the big prizes.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: The tuber toothpaste has been squeezed so far, there's nothing left in.
Speaker 6: You might as well just guess any song, Brad, and you might get lucky.
Speaker 3: It's got size in the title, something that was size in the title.
Speaker 4: Nah, nothing, Just get donuts, all right, Brad?
Speaker 3: Hey listen, well done anyway, forget one of them.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Friday, we let you pick all the music the last hour the show beginning of the weekends, we give you the theme.
Speaker 3: We call it the Naked Hour.
Speaker 6: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour. Oh nick nack nig nag nag nag naked our naked hour.
Speaker 4: Oh nick nig nigg.
Speaker 6: Nag naked our naked Hour.
Speaker 2: All right, launching it into the weekend. On the Naked Hour from eight, we're looking for songs that are one word titles, just one word in the title on nine four one four one o four three. There are some amazing bangers, Patsy Entertainers.
Speaker 3: What should we play?
Speaker 5: Well, I think we should play what I think is my theme song, and that is Katy Perry's Raw.
Speaker 4: I got the.
Speaker 2: This is your signature war Council is sen Pumpkins.
Speaker 5: It's almost like a modern version I reckon of Iron Woman by Heaven Helen Ready.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: This will be power up song.
Speaker 14: Love it.
Speaker 5: I think it tells a lot about my life story.
Speaker 4: To be honest, she wrote it about you, I know she did.
Speaker 5: She actually wrote about Russell Brand, did she really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: After their marriage breakup.
Speaker 3: I thought this came up before though, No, it was after.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Anyway. It's a good song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good story anyway. That's right, okay ninety four on four four three. She's done it today.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'll tell you what I swear to God by keep pushing me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jackie boy, what are you going for?
Speaker 6: This is in my life story? But just a great song. Bitch by Meredith Brooks Oh.
Speaker 2: She wrote this about Russell Brand before they met.
Speaker 9: This is a banger.
Speaker 6: We played a clip of it the other day and then I drove home and listened to it, and you remembered how much in a great.
Speaker 3: It's a great song, good Friday vibe to it.
Speaker 2: So we're looking through your songs and one word titles nine four one four, one oh four three. Bizarrely, actually, this on that I'm gonna pick, Actually I think we should play is actually my life story.
Speaker 3: Sure, this about me right before we met.
Speaker 2: Quater chip Water chipping.
Speaker 4: A brighter not.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You and control of the music from eight this morning every Friday, we call the Naked Hour nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 3: We give you the guys, the theme.
Speaker 2: You pick all the songs one word song titles, Jason says, text and this is a great one by heart. All right, let's go to lines. There's so many great songs that it's got one word for the title, like this my heart alone, Liz, Good morning, Welcome to the show. Happy Friday, Happy.
Speaker 7: Friday to everybody there.
Speaker 4: I've got a brilliant fantastic fun one to get started, and that is Gold.
Speaker 8: By Spode Girls.
Speaker 3: Gold is what we just played.
Speaker 2: I think I think you've actually started a new quiz here. Spice Girls didn't do gold, but they did do Stop. Do you mean stop by the Spice Girls?
Speaker 9: I mean stop, not gold, but stopped.
Speaker 2: It's Friday. We got now one word it's there. But this you're right, great song. We're finished this today. This is a good tune, Liz. Thank you very much, sir, your suggestion. Have a great weekend. By Paul, Good Mornings. I can't stop the Spice Girls be good.
Speaker 4: Paul, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: All right, what's a great one word song?
Speaker 4: It has to be Phil Collins Stidio.
Speaker 2: Some songs really sound of their decade. This has got the eighties vibers, the keyboards, is it the synth drama as well? And you sed toll on a lot of the songs and it sounds like it.
Speaker 4: Paul.
Speaker 3: This is another great song.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: Paul's had a great weekends. Let's go to Andrew. Good morning, Christian, Andrew.
Speaker 10: Von any one.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, another great suggestion. Andrew, thank you very much for this. Dev What do you reckon?
Speaker 3: We should play Morning, deb.
Speaker 13: Good morning, team, team.
Speaker 2: Listen when they say that you've got to give them morning. It's all very taky taking with these two today. It needs to be givey, giv me Come on, be a transmits and a receiver in life.
Speaker 6: Great to speak to.
Speaker 3: Deb that's better. That's better, all right, Debbie? What should we play?
Speaker 13: Toxic Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 3: This We've got to play?
Speaker 5: I'm like her videos. She released another one yesterday.
Speaker 3: Got it was weird Britney Space.
Speaker 5: I'm not sorry for it.
Speaker 3: She has a horrendous copy.
Speaker 2: So I told you on Friday types keep them. Russell bran Got mentioned the old ghosts are coming back. Kevin Spacey stories. That is great one, Debbie, very very He's gonna reset. Matsy Brendon, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, gods, hope you're all well. Yeah, excellent.
Speaker 3: What's your song?
Speaker 10: Great radio?
Speaker 2: He Patsy, I love this song.
Speaker 3: This is an awesome song.
Speaker 2: Great band.
Speaker 10: Add On.
Speaker 4: I love the song.
Speaker 2: Brendon, You're going to vote for me? I love that, Thank you very much. The squeezing Trish Now, good morning, Trish.
Speaker 4: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: How are you having a good week?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so far, so good, excellent.
Speaker 3: What do we have to play? One word title?
Speaker 4: Oh, I've got a riple for you.
Speaker 13: I want to hear copa Cabana by very Manola.
Speaker 2: You know what it feels like every Friday on this feature. The patron saint is Baso Maanelo. We had the suggestion I think we played this last week, didn't we because it was some locations, but it is a great song.
Speaker 3: We just played this every Friday every one the time we go the.
Speaker 6: Year, shift to playing radio heading to play.
Speaker 3: What tune? Trish, Thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let me tell you what's happening here. There's a lot of running around behind the scenes more than normal. The reason is, uh, this is an amazing phone call. We do every couple of months for an amazing place, the Royal Melbourne Hospital. We do their We're proud to do their home lottery big grand prize draw every couple of months. Jack and I do the walk through videos and the big prize today is a beautiful home five million dollar grand prize in Hampton Live the laidback baseite lifestyle, fully furnished, gorgeous matsa home, and you also get sixty thousand dollars in gold. That is the price we're going to be giving away in a couple of minutes time. I know a lot of you are listening. You wait to find out. Is it now the moment that I call you. Here's where we are. Whenever you go and get your tickets, you're doing it online, obviously, you're putting in the t's and seas. You're checking everything, contact numbers, backup, phone numbers. You also have a choice, because it is a choice whether or not you want to be contacted when you if it's you winning it, and have the phone call broadcast all over the city for the first time ever. The person who has won this the box has been clicked that I don't want any publicity and that is their choice. Whoever, from our point of view, you've been quite selfish.
Speaker 6: We've been a very big deal.
Speaker 2: We've been ramping up this time yesterday. We're going twenty four hours from six o'clock in the morning. I was like two hours time. You're all excited, and right now there is some one, a lawyer out in the office here speaking to this person and saying can we chat to you and give you the good news. So we're going to know in the next two or three minutes after that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what we do.
Speaker 2: Because it's live radio and I said yesterday anything can happen. But fingers crossed, we're going to be called the winner.
Speaker 1: Next Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It is time to make the call. The change is somebody's life right now. The Royal Malburn Hospital Home lottery, the grand prize. It is a beautiful jacke and I've seen it. It's a stunning home. It's a gorgeous brand new home worth five million dollars. You win that and sixty thousand dollars in gold. We're about to make the call now, So if your phone goes and it's an unknown number, it is us.
Speaker 3: All right you ready, let's do it.
Speaker 2: All we know is the number's let's give someone some amazing news. Hello, yep, I'm calling with some amazing news. You are live on Gold one oh four point three right now. You are the winners of the five million dollar beautiful grand prize, a brand new home in Bayside.
Speaker 4: You are the big winners.
Speaker 5: What yes.
Speaker 9: You jocking?
Speaker 3: No, You've won. You are the winner of.
Speaker 2: The Royal Melbourne Hospital Home lottery grand prize You've won.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get any bigger.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't believe it's congratulations.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 4: You at home?
Speaker 2: You at work?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 9: I'm an outside, I'm having a breakfast with my family in McDonald's.
Speaker 3: And which which maccas are we talking to you? And where about sim Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Where about sim Melbourne? Which maccas are you at?
Speaker 9: I'm in whole book right.
Speaker 3: So who's the family there? You've got You've got kids? Is it your wife?
Speaker 2: Who's there?
Speaker 9: Your kids and wife? Beautiful kids and pupil. Wife.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go and tell them the amazing news your life has changed?
Speaker 13: This is it?
Speaker 2: You've got this beautiful five million dollar grand home in Bayside.
Speaker 3: Is a beautiful house.
Speaker 2: You've got sixty thousand dollars in gold, You've won over five million.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 4: She's jumping around in McDonald's.
Speaker 9: On the proud Yeah, on the playground. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm also jumping too, jumping for joy.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I know this is a to take in right now, and you're live on the radio and this is life changing news. I mean, it's a beautiful home. You better go and see it later today. It is stunny. It's worth five million dollars and you wont sixty thousand dollars in gold.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's a lot to take in. And you stood up and you sat down. Do you want to sit down?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I can be sitting now.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just roaming around on a playground on McDonald.
Speaker 2: Your head is your head is going to be spinning right now and getting I'm trying to work at all out what's happening, what you're going to do?
Speaker 9: Mhm?
Speaker 3: So were you meant to be? Then the next thing you do what you were going to be doing? The school run taking the kids to school?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is a spin baby, yeah bone.
Speaker 2: All right, well listen, you've got a lot, You've got a lot to take in. But congratulations, your family's life has changed now forever. I hope joy the new home or whatever you decide to do with it. But congratulations, well done.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, thank god, Yes, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well done. Enjoy your new life and your new home. Well done.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you all.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, Hey friends, listen, not one but two chances to have your life changed today by this show.
Speaker 3: We still don't have a winner.
Speaker 2: On the last day of Supersize Week, we've supersized all the prizes day thanks to Cogan dot Com.
Speaker 3: You win to the next couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Then a brand new supersized TV, a supersized fridge, and the supersize so far, the BRA's.
Speaker 7: About to get bigger, about to drip.
Speaker 12: You wir a huge counch, You wird a big fridge, You weird a TV.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 2: Whenever hear your producer sing, he sounds a little bit like Barry Manilow, som Andrew and Keeler. What a coli? That's the best compliment, the young basa. All right, the win the way you win all these big prizes. There are five songs. Each of the five songs the title is size related Me Jack and Pats have sung the song clips. You've got to guess what the five are. Four other five have been guessed correctly.
Speaker 3: The last one.
Speaker 4: Remains Paradise lead start me you Big.
Speaker 2: So we start this an hour ago. The l a bit from me is la lead to be your tongue, won't it?
Speaker 4: You knew that?
Speaker 3: And then this was some Patsy.
Speaker 4: Tween twin lit stars.
Speaker 2: Enough of that.
Speaker 3: Jack had big yellow taxi in there.
Speaker 15: Oh son, it seems to go that you don't know what you got to lip jack Paradise and.
Speaker 2: I was doing Peter Gabriel big time. So one song remains Paradise sleeve.
Speaker 4: Start me you big?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is? Guess all five? You gotta guess all five? You gotta name all five? You got you got four ready?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, can you guess the five songs in this Paradise sleeve? Start me you big?
Speaker 2: In case you're wondering. Bloody hell, they sound a bit rough those singers. That's me, Jack and pats This morning came, which is why it's made it very heart for you to guess. The songs are all well known songs. Every single one of them is to do with size. In the title. Four out the five has been guess correctly. You just gotta name all five and you win the three big super sized prizes, all thanks to Cogan dot com. How do you get what you want for less? Cogan dot com clicking awesome? So someone who is about to win, then the super Sized TV, the super sized fridge, and the Supercize. So for three amazing prizes. Treenormous prize is what we're dealing with here, friends, Josh, gooday, Josh, So do you reckon?
Speaker 3: You've got all five?
Speaker 9: I can I do?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Josh?
Speaker 3: Let me playing one more time?
Speaker 4: Barade sleeve start me you big?
Speaker 3: All right, Josh, let's tick them off. What are the five songs in there?
Speaker 8: Tiny Dancer, Big Shot, Big Win, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Stuff and the last one is All the Small Things.
Speaker 6: Let's put him on hold one second.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was about to say he's actually got it wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We were led to believe by a little bit young Barry Manilow out there that we had a red hot winner, hence the sudden hesitation.
Speaker 3: When Jack and I had nothing to say.
Speaker 2: We were looking at each other going, sometimes it's hard when you love the radio and there's no safety in net.
Speaker 4: Rules rule.
Speaker 2: I think person, Sorry, Josh, so close, but not the right answer.
Speaker 4: We go to now camera camera, I think I've got all five of them all right, Off you go.
Speaker 2: What do you think you're hearing?
Speaker 8: A right? Tiny Dancer, Big Shot, All the Small Things, Big Yellow Taxi and Twinkle Twinkle a little sur.
Speaker 2: Let's let's pretty much another one on hold?
Speaker 6: Where's why? Where's everyone saying?
Speaker 2: Big Shot? That's not in it. It's not the song.
Speaker 3: No, it's not big Shot. I'm coming here.
Speaker 2: Produces produces this mouth to me, what is it? I wad it now on the radio it's Peter.
Speaker 3: This is a guy running the show.
Speaker 6: By the way, this is an hour ago. We even played the songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clear in there. What do we do?
Speaker 3: Tell you what? We'll go to the news.
Speaker 4: You cool in, Carl a brighter.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the question. You know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Were having such a laugh here. The producers now know the answers. Wonderful things. Wonderful things just makes it go a bit better when the producers know the answers.
Speaker 4: We know the answers.
Speaker 3: Everyone talks to each other, and we finally get a winner.
Speaker 6: I mean, it proves that we made the hardest competition we ever know.
Speaker 3: Yes, Genius of the Week is us this week?
Speaker 2: All right, this week on the Christian o'connells show on Gold we've been doing Supersize Week. Today we're Supersize and all the prizes you win the supersized TV, the supercized fridge, and the super size sofa. It's got to work out what the five songs are. Each song the title to do with size. You've guessed four out of the five so far. Still stuck on that four out of.
Speaker 4: Five paradis sleeve stuck me big.
Speaker 3: Let's try this again. We may have a winner. Let's find out. Lisa. Good morning, Lisa, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 2: So before we go any further, Lisa, you've got a small TV, small free it's small sofa.
Speaker 3: What's the situation at home, Lisa.
Speaker 13: I I don't have a small TV. But if I were to win, I want to give the big TV to my mate Kasa, who just really needs a break and just something special to happen to her for one So I should love to give the TV to her for great.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the couch, that is the TV mate, setting your arms easy, No, the.
Speaker 13: Couch because my cat has destroyed my old couch.
Speaker 2: What's that thing they do? They start plucking up their plau.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to do with the big fride.
Speaker 13: The fridge O'll keep because my fridge is a bit leaky. And small.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to hear that, Madam. Leaky fridge are our ages?
Speaker 13: Actually I think leaky and small now, Christian.
Speaker 3: Yes, gotcha?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So two A three, A man gets a TV.
Speaker 2: Now. All we got to do now is name the five songs in this Baradias sleeve.
Speaker 4: Start me big?
Speaker 3: So have you been playing along this morning?
Speaker 1: Li?
Speaker 3: So you're putting all the I have.
Speaker 13: And Jack's thrown me with his with his song because I thought he was singing baradaias so and then I realized he was singing another word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's only just realized that too. Actually, it's news to all of us today. We're all we're all playing a lot with this vertion. Now, Lisa, what are the five songs? Good Luck you're playing for you? And Kaza okay, all.
Speaker 13: The small things, Big Yellow Taxi, Tiny Dancer, Big Time and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Speaker 2: Winner, Lisa. He took it down five out of five. Wow done, Lisa, Thank you, well done? Hard hard listen, hard quiz now just today's show generally for people heartless.
Speaker 3: You got this was this was the last song?
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, this is it? Come home?
Speaker 12: Where e sac?
Speaker 4: Why? No?
Speaker 2: She left? Mark Simpson.
Speaker 6: Surprises.
Speaker 4: Let me know she cares mine. So that turned the nine.
Speaker 6: Carry me welling, my voice has been altered.
Speaker 2: I remember, wait, we found another wiggle?
Speaker 6: What's the opposite to auto?
Speaker 2: Hey, Lisa, great news you great newsa counsel as well. You win all the super sized prizes.
Speaker 4: Well done, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 13: It's really appreciating. She's going to be so excited.
Speaker 2: Oh great, that's such a lovely thing to do. And well done on getting the the hardest quiz we've ever done. Right, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 3: You're a great winner.
Speaker 4: Take care you too, Thank you, Bye hie, We got there, guys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Someone Because has come back and it's stuck with me. It's going to haunt me all this weekend. One of the people that will be told was a definite winner, but then turned out not to be a winner. Ria I said, Oh, this is gonna be a great winn. He's got thirty inch TV. It's a thought of thing tonight, so close to the super piece, back in front of that Netflix and not chiltered out on that.
Speaker 3: It's basically a work monitor.
Speaker 6: You can't even buy that anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't stop thinking about that. I can't stop thinking about I'm gonna be haunted by it this weekend. All right, time waste up for grabs some time waste today. Tickets to go and see You Be forty and their Red Red Wine Tour. It's here in October. You can buy tickets as well from ticket Tech right now to down the time I said we're looking for your teacher songs.
Speaker 3: Today is Thank you Teacher Day.
Speaker 9: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, teacher songs. You know what they're listening to in that stuff, don't you?
Speaker 4: What are they hearing?
Speaker 3: You can call me out Gebra.
Speaker 4: Silver plus Pappa, don't teach gold.
Speaker 2: Sound of science gold Logarithm is a dancer, logar rhythm dancer.
Speaker 3: They still do.
Speaker 6: Logarithm silver plus.
Speaker 3: Let it pee, Let it pee? All right, Jackie, Well, what have you got teacher songs?
Speaker 6: The teachers often, I think, if you're playing with something in class, they want to take it away to the end of the lesson Confiscator Boy.
Speaker 4: That is ambitious and I love it. It's a gold plus Gold plus.
Speaker 6: Queen and David Bowie now with under Professor.
Speaker 2: But it's also a gold top of the class for Jack at the moment that don't recess on me much and move back on the class as well. Repeat the year.
Speaker 6: That's bronze and ooh, Barrett tudor the Tutor, bar Tutor.
Speaker 4: That's a good back in the Gold.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Today's time waste. We're looking for your teacher songs. Best in show double bass to go and see hub fourty Jack.
Speaker 6: You're ready to mark, I'm ready to mark the papers.
Speaker 2: Clever American Pia squared, Gold, Baby got blackboards, not baby got back, Baby got silver, Son of a teacher man Gold.
Speaker 3: That's a great one. Well done. Who's that from won Eto? Well done? Papa's got a brand new score bag. Silver, dust a move instead of bust a move, dust a Move. Gold.
Speaker 4: We built this universe City Silver went on Stuart super.
Speaker 2: Geek instead of Rick James the super Free Silver Sweet Home Algebra from Ross Bronze. Rene is got live chalking instead of chive talking. By the live chalking is good. I don't use chalk anymore today. Bohemian Math City Gold, that's so ricky chalk this way, Silva, you can tell the.
Speaker 3: Age I can date you now.
Speaker 6: I was in the crossover period from blackboard to white yea.
Speaker 2: Well now it's not whiteboards.
Speaker 3: What's it now holograms? Yeah, it's incredible, uh, tafe on me, very that's great, Daniel, well done.
Speaker 2: Substitute teachers to Glen van Zaiel, great day, well done. You can't teach this bronze another on bitees of dusta silver, chalk me up before you go go silver.
Speaker 3: Let's get physicist. Oh, God of the press.
Speaker 10: That one.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: Chris and Daddy school deliver Daddy called gold Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: Some great ones there. Who are you giving the double pass for you before two?
Speaker 6: Congrats to Daniel for tafe on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good, well done, you're the winner.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast, Well.
Speaker 2: I could say this on the same it's been a ride today on the show. You enjoyed the ride, but he has been a ride. Nothing went as planned today. Nothing on today's show went as we have planned. Have you enjoyed it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: When I you up to this weekend, have a great weekend. When we come back Monday, we'll have you miss hurd lyrics and we want to know about what happens to you this weekend. Six word weekend and I think we come back. We learned something today that Patsy singing a song is special.
Speaker 4: Tween twin Tuster, how I won't.
Speaker 2: U b bove Now I know you're thinking this, Saint nice Christian. The good news is there's more of this Monday. We are going to commit and we come back Monday with a feature called pats Versus Music put sings five clips.
Speaker 3: You gotta guess what they are. This is what she can do with an innocent kid song.
Speaker 2: Kids knows what she can do with a spice skills track. Have a great weekend thanks to joining the show.
Speaker 3: Today. We're back Monday.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast