Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian No Common Show podcast. It's made my south, Jack and rear a nice hot chocolate to have while we enjoy that. The three guys having a chat, standing out the nice sunny day having a hot chocolate. How about you, guys, what are you enjoying having a coffee? Maybe do that we haven't a nice hot chocolate. That's why we're the bad boys of breakfast radio. We are so dangerous. It's like the rap back in here in the morning. It's catching on with a friend of mine. Yesterday his door to the same age as mine. So year twelve. He also had the dinner on Tuesday night. Very different scene to mine. So let me just subscribe what happened to him. This is unbelievable. They're having the dinner, the valedictorian dinner. Whish. I don't even know what is a valedictorian. By the way, what does it stand for? It feels American to me. There's another type of graduation. Yeah, they're having that anyway, the valedatorian dinner. And it's in a some kind of ballroom somewhere at a hotel, one of those big function rooms, and the principal is speaking and everyone's all around the side of the dance floor mid speech, right rack a great big ceiling panel and I'm talking, like he said, a couple of meters by a couple of meters just just falls drops suddenly and violently onto the middle of the empty dance well. Luckily on top of it, it's a terrified looking possum. It's people are like this. The possum, obviously terrified, starts running a mock. My friend described and he described the scene next as a kind of Mexican wave of screaming as the possum ran amongst women's legs and dresses and stuff like that, and the screens were spreading across the room left to right as men try to sort of get hold of the possum and catch it. Why an amazing moment, right, I mean, there's probably schools listening right now, worried about a dull speech drop a possum from the ceiling. Suddenly you've got a talking moment there. That's a great And the next stand up show I'm going to plan that. What a great one. There's a mic drop, but then there's a possum top one level above. So with this, I want to know this some more, and then your story is, well, unwell coome animal visitors when you were in a situation at that and you realize there's an animal, there's an unwelcome visitor. And then also what did you do to try and get rid of it? Someone caught it by the way, took it outside and it was like a nice hotel. I think it was like the heart. I don't know where it was, but like a nicer don and just put it out on the street like I was going to get a taxi home or something like that. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. So we're looking for your stories about unwelcome animal visitors.
Speaker 2: Rod, Good morning, morning time. Here are you going.
Speaker 1: We're good Rod. What was the animal? Unwanted animal visitor?
Speaker 2: A huntsman?
Speaker 1: All right, what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I got up in the morning, put my pants on, went into the toilet. I was standing at the toilet and I felt something on the inner thigh on my leg inside the pants. Thought, don't feel right, pull my pants right to the floor, and there's a huntsman there.
Speaker 1: Are we talking? Top of the inner thigh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, too close for coming very Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I've just flicked onto the floor, and.
Speaker 1: That's your excuse here when your wife came in. Ron, thank you very much. You cool. Let's go to Maria now, Good morning Maria.
Speaker 3: Hi guys. I've also got a puss and story About five point thirty one morning. My husband and I got working up by a noise in our kitchen, and he pretended to be asleep, so I went to see.
Speaker 4: What it was.
Speaker 1: That's a guy moved, that isn't it pretend to be asleep, And it.
Speaker 3: Was a massive fresh tail poss and sitting on top of their fridge. Oh goss closed all the doors, opened up the front door, got an apple and tried to get it off the fridge, and it started following the apple.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves a fresh apple, don't they. You can lead me astray quite easily in the back of the car or the offer of fresh apple.
Speaker 3: Just as I got to the front door, my husband came out to if I needed any help.
Speaker 1: Turns late to the party.
Speaker 3: Went solistic and Christian. Your story made me absolutely laughy, because when possum are scared, they will wait and pooh everywhere.
Speaker 1: I forgot to mention that one mate said there was a horrible smell right, and they were trying to work out which teacher was going to have to clear it up at this Valedictorian dinner. So this is in your house. It's now like possum pee and pooh everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what did it? Then wedged itself up behind the back of their Canara heater in the walls and for a professional possum's guy to come and get it out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a nightmare. You must have been filthy with your husband as well, because you almost had it out the door like a like a bouncer getting it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now he scared it and it just went nuts.
Speaker 1: Maria, thank you very much. She cool love that. Have a great day. Thanks for going the show. Your story, Matt, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good day, Legends.
Speaker 1: How are we man, Matt. What's your story about an unwelcome animal visitor? Ah?
Speaker 4: Well, going back when I was a kid, it was about two in the morning, we all got woken up the family to this really high pitched screeching in the living room. So we were wondering what pause. We all went into the living room and Dad's it was coming from the chimney, and Dad's trying to figure out what's going on, and so he's put his head in there and he's figuring it out, and he's like, I think I can see a bird flapping around. He's like, how do we get it out? So he's like do I light a fire? I'm like, don't do that, and he's like, well, it's going to stink out the house if it dies in there. So all of a sudden, then he took about two minutes. It wasn't a bird that came flying out. This giant that came flying out of the fireplace.
Speaker 1: When they start darting around, that's so.
Speaker 4: Quick, man, it was. It was quite chaotic. It woke us up, that's for sure. And so this that's flying through the living room knocking into windows, well yeah it was. It was ridiculous. But managed to subdue the bat. I don't know how that did.
Speaker 1: It, but it's a very exciting episode. Mister chat about What's.
Speaker 4: Up is now known as the Bat withd Brow. It was quite an interesting experience. I at school the next morning, and that was quite a good tale to tell. No one believes me, but I can tell you it was true. From the amount of proved that I was coming in that was. Yeah. So that was interesting. But man, I tell you what, I love animals, but they are not pretty animals. Up front, it was it looked like the spawn of Satan.
Speaker 1: It was. Yeah, thank you tell you what. When todayvid Aburgh Funny leaves his planet, I think we've got his replacement. Just be awful. If you ever come across a bat on this or not, Yes that's not Matt. Thank you very much, your great story mate, Jeers, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank care God calling a brighter not.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast