Speaker 1: Just stood to buy a couple of Mitchells. Release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Is this an.
Speaker 2: Intervention, No, it's not an intervention.
Speaker 1: Well it's a meeting. That's not an intervention. No, one's in trouble. Jenner and I just have a group chat without you, and we were very scared.
Speaker 2: So you have a direct message. I'm not jealous for that.
Speaker 1: No, he is. Michurie and Mitchell coos, oh are Yeah, how are you? How are you? Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not too bad? Actually good. You're in your sharel and Barnes merchandise.
Speaker 2: Thank you for noticing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, with this choky girl, Yeah, oh you're joke. That was her podcast, very short lived.
Speaker 1: Did chairs have a podcast? Yeah? Have we had shares on this podcast?
Speaker 4: I think we Oh my god, I think we did coughing fit chicken to her Oh my god game where you cough on the phone.
Speaker 1: We did. Yeah. Wow. People asked me this week to bring it back. Someone's like, well that actually now that he's got now he's doing his hot girl walks, surely he can cope with the new lung capacity. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Now, if there's any new listeners. Just for context.
Speaker 4: In the very early days, in fact, episode one, we were doing coughing fit Chicken, where we just call someone and then you have a fake coughing fit and see how long it takes them to hang on. You just do nothing but cough at them. And it got to a point where like you were dizzy. After worth You're like, oh this, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: I was not well. You know, that was such good content. The Kyle and Jackie O Show asked if they could take it to remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't recall the asking, but Kyle and.
Speaker 1: Jackie OO Show took our content and they had bo Ryan. Yeah, he didn't commit to the bit. It was just like he had a tickle. Like he'd call other footballers because he's a famous footballer for the internationals and he'd be like, hi mate, you're there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, Yeah, it wasn't the same. Could you must up like one really gross, verottenous cough?
Speaker 2: Although for old time sake.
Speaker 1: I've got like my lungs are very clear at the moment. I haven't been smoking it. O't vape.
Speaker 2: That had some meat to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you also splutter it all over our the I also keep dinner.
Speaker 1: I tried to avoid you, Mitchell and went straight to Price Gary. Jennet, don't worry. I just got tested for everything. Okay, everything. Yeah, it's just the just got mad in chicagleh She's an airborne.
Speaker 5: Illness relate else nothing else.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I had a pain in my abdomen and I had to get an ultrasound, and so.
Speaker 2: It's like Jenneth's pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll get to your ultrasad because we've got them on the same week. We actually went at the same place and I got my upper ultras out on my liver and the lady's like, hmm. I'm like, yeah, is everything all right? She's like yeahs talk good. And I'm like, okay, is everything I right on that side? Yes, it's fine. I'm like, oh, that's where the pain is. Everything all right. She's like, I'm going to live with you. I'm not a doctor. I don't know. I felt so annoying.
Speaker 2: Did you find out what was wrong?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't got the results yet. But it's one of those things where the doctor just doesn't call you and you're like, I hope it's fine.
Speaker 2: So you've still got the pain in the abdomen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happens when I run. But it's not a stitch. It's it's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know the universe telling you not to run. I know, right, and I would listen to the universe.
Speaker 1: I think it's my spleen, apparently because I was a big boy. I was one hundred and sixty kilos and I'm six foot three. Your organs, did you know this grow to the size of your body. Oh, it's kind of like when you put.
Speaker 2: A turd on enough room for it now, No, no, So it grew.
Speaker 1: To be bigger, and then now that my body has gotten smaller, my organs are large. That's what my GP thinks. It is a full thing. Or No, I feel like a GP should lock it in. Well, they kind of just theorized. They just kind of throw a shit around until it sticks, right.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's the point of a doctor. I they're meant to have the answers that we don't. We can all fucking theorize it does.
Speaker 1: Do it on a park bench, an actual it wears a white lab coat. Oh no, it's an artist's coat. Fuck. I've been going to an architect. Oh dear, it's my own fault. Now, how is your op for sound price? Kivagena? Obviously you're inseminated with Mitchell sperm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's going really really well.
Speaker 2: I mean it's only the first few weeks, so they can't tell us the gender yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just have a feeling it's to boy. Oh really, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I did. My sister Becky's pregnant. So is your someone your brother, my brother, your brother's party. I couldn't remember her name, so I felt bad. So someone Sasha is pregnant, yes to Mark. And Becky has an app that tracks the size of the baby. Or we should get onto that, Jenna, Yeah, yeah you should. It'll tell us it's the size of a peanut. Yes, that's what it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then also it's to scale, so once the baby gets bigger than the iPhone screen, you only end up seeing its foot or its leg, like you put it up against your belly and it actually gives you the.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what you do is you go in and you can give it features that the family have, so you can do skin tone, skin skin color, hair color, so it kind of does look like the parents. So my mum has the app on her phone that she checks, and I just gave it red hair. So mum's gonna like as it starts to get older, she's going to be like, oh my god, it's got red hair. Got a little ranger, Gregg kid.
Speaker 4: Can you actually find out what the name of that app is? We should get onto that, Jenner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 5: I'm very interested now with it.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do on podcast days because you're gonna swaddle it in studio? Yes, yeah, it'll be fine. I can breastfeed off Mike. It's all will it milk? We feed your baby different milk beverages?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we don't be fucking with my baby's nutrients.
Speaker 1: No, true, no, you don't that, not until it gets older. You know. There's a whole debate about formula or tit milk. Yes, grow up, you're likely to have anything, don't you think? I saw TikTok mums being like if it ain't fresh creamed, then fuck off. I'm like, it's like you to even have a meal.
Speaker 4: I'm sure some people would argue that if it's coming from the there's certain nutrients and whatever, but like, no kid's gonna starve because they're having formula.
Speaker 1: It'll be fine, thank you. I completely agree. It's like, oh, well, I'll take the bark off a red gum tree because it has antihistamine properties. I'd rather have a tell fast pitchure.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yes, or you're doing? Oh? Have you two chosen to do a natural sort of situation? No vaccines or no? Oh that's oh, I sense trouble in paradise.
Speaker 2: Why are you proposing an anti VAXX approach?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not at all.
Speaker 3: No vaccinations very important for baby, got it. We don't want baby getting polio.
Speaker 1: No again, No, you've been there before. You have multiple that's where you've got that gate from. You just don't travel to Portugal with that baby.
Speaker 2: No thin ice thin fucking ye.
Speaker 1: Kids club not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Because the English language barrier will be too much and the meal at the restaurant across the road. I read their YELP reviews. It's not good. Welcome to is Every week we start the show.
Speaker 2: We've got to be ten cents or something?
Speaker 1: Not, where's that lawyer that listens to our show?
Speaker 4: Well, when you finally book for darn and maybe that's where we'll ask her legal.
Speaker 1: Well, I have an update on the for Dan front. You do I do? On the ultimate guest for this podcast for Darn from TikTok, I have an update. Okay, she has I know for a fact she's seen my email, but I don't have a reply. But I do know that she's seen it. So she's the one leaving you on red Yeah. Wow, Yeah, she has a lot replying to me. She's a lawyer, she's a busy mom. I get it. That's until I was scrolling TikTok and I had about five tags from our idiots. Yeah, and they tagged me in a video that for Dann had posted. Why don't we play the video that for Dan put on her TikTok this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So what else is happen? I was invited onto our podcast today, not four today, but for another day. I've just got to work out my schedule so I can participate in that. I'm not sure whether I have to go into the studio if you can actually stay, but anyway, we'll figure that out. That should be something fun. It's been a little while since I kind of, you know, I dig something out of the box or something.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Fun or to that movie premiere that one time, and then I was on the cover of that magazine. So I kind of thought things have kind of died down.
Speaker 1: For a little bit in the world of for Darn.
Speaker 7: But now I've been invited on this podcast, which I'm not entirely sure, but I'm going to talk about they always come up with something.
Speaker 4: Oh, so she's definitely seen the email. She's told her people about the invite, but still not replying to you.
Speaker 1: For all of that could have been in a written form and I would have been very happy you can clarify the details.
Speaker 2: I assume we do want to instudio.
Speaker 1: I have an update since that video was posted. I messaged her and for Dan is coming on the show next week. Reallyda will be on the show next fabulous.
Speaker 2: Well Doe, did you DM her instead?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was about to suggest.
Speaker 1: That, and she replied so quickly on TikTok, like if I got to my DM she replied in minutes, she said, can't wait. She goes, what do I need to do? I said, it's a comedy podcast. We're very relaxed. She said, my kind of thing. I'm very funny, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: So she says so Honestly, I don't blame her because I'm like that I'm shit on email, but if you DM me, I'll get back to you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's something about emails that I'm like, do you overwhelming?
Speaker 1: I'm the same. It's stressful, but there is something so badass about not replying to a request.
Speaker 2: And just telling the world about it.
Speaker 1: Why dinner? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could hear chopping in the background there.
Speaker 1: She was actually was very interesting. She was putting lamb chops in an air fryer, which I didn't even know was a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people keep telling me I should get on the air fry being wagon. I don't know if I need to.
Speaker 2: I've got an oven.
Speaker 1: No, it's a mini oven.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, it cooks things, but apparently it cooks it really quickly and really well. But I'm like, it'll be right. I don't care. Yeah, but there's something about an oven that feels laborious and might it just takes so much each them on the fly or should we be well beyond preheating?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, mine preheats pretty queer.
Speaker 1: Because yours beat when it preheats. Nu. Oh mine doesn't get excited? Mind does a little dance, Well, not mine. I live at my parents, my old one. I really need to move.
Speaker 2: Out, winging about the oven. And you're rent free? Actually are you.
Speaker 1: Living rent free? Ah?
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: Actually no, I'm very grateful. My parents have said, we're not giving you any money to buy a property. But our our addition, no, our help is that we will let you believe rent free, which.
Speaker 2: Is nice y well that is a big fucking help. No, oh my god, out you know how much money i'd have if it wasn't paying rent.
Speaker 1: And also in the new building in Coca Cola palace, God say hate them, but I'm gonna start calling it the Pepsi Palace. Actually just a pistol because I'm not fair out of fight, so here in the Pepsi Palace, Yeah, what about it? I was just thinking, have.
Speaker 2: You forgot what you were going to say?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of other drinks that have I was trying to think of the Fanta fucking furnace, but I couldn't think of a building that such there, or the Sprite Shanghai Sprite shang rolla.
Speaker 4: Now I'm on this, I hang on, hang on, I'm in the rabbit hole with you give me a set. Yeah, the sun Kiss structure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice. The Sprite Studios is good. I get it because it's where we do the PEPSI premises. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yep.
Speaker 2: What about Is there any drinks beginning with E.
Speaker 1: Headquarters but we're British? No, I need the drink I've got the word establishment. No, I need the drink that begins with A. I don't think you're listening. I really wasn't. Oh the energy drink, Energy drink, erection, although I hear they're a real killer. Thought, it wouldn't give me anything, wouldn't give me a heart on wow. Although no, that little angel thing on the b on the on the on the red Bull ads is cute, and that.
Speaker 2: The angel one would yeah.
Speaker 1: And that little frog from the ve commercials is hot, you know the frog green frog. Yeah, and the big monster for power.
Speaker 4: Well, if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is It just Me? We start every episode with it Is it just me? Each You don't tell each other what it's going to be. It's something of notice, hate or appreciate.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna speaking of erection, you're going to get a mad Throbby for my gym today, because it's to do with something that that is your kink.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're kidding a kink of yours. Yes, that's lovely. And I'm not into ballgags anymore, so I hope you think into what ball gags. I've got enough.
Speaker 2: We need to dive back the filth.
Speaker 1: Oh you honestly, ballgag's not for it? Do you know what I learned? Now?
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell the internationals what a ballgag?
Speaker 1: You don't know that use a ballgag?
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound welcome at all.
Speaker 1: Sex harness for a bit, and I just didn't know what to do with it. I couldn't put it on. Where would you tie the harness? What do you dang that? Oh? I would never hear it. I thought you meant like a swing a type from the roof. No, but why would you?
Speaker 5: What's the harness for?
Speaker 1: Because it goes en? Well not anymore, I haven't done it in years. You put it on their shoulders and then it's like a backpack. And then if you need to hold them pick them up, you can you have something to hold because you kind of grab their arms and their skin that's very awful. Is this you dialing back the smart That'll all be cut? No, that's my new favorite thing to say. Now, well that'll be cut surely, and then it's cut or Mitchell, get that sh Well, what's your agym about? Do you want to go first? Mine? Mine is about my relationship and something that I'm doing that I think is fully ethical. But I ran it by some friends and they think that it's actually a red flag. Firs Steven relationship, beautiful beautiful Stephen on the pick Up My radio show. His nickname has become Saint Stephen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say he's been red flag free this whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, a red flag that I am am exhibiting that he has not noticed yet, You've noticed the red flag in him. I've got the red flag.
Speaker 2: I would believe that.
Speaker 1: Well, I just I don't think it's a red flag. I think it's a bright green flag. We'll spit it out.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: I want to know?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Should you be able to put your partner to work and pay them for the services that they provide.
Speaker 2: That's like an employee? Well, I don't see that being a problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I agree, I need context.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was at home and I have a whole bunch of old clothes that no longer fit me. Like I've got old five XL six XL shits, and I'm thinking, no, no, no, I'm not. I'm still a two XL Like I'm not a small boy by any means. But I have all. I have so much many clothes, and I love fashion. I love clothes. So there's a lot so i'ill like and I always go through it and I go, it's so hard to find it with all these old clothes, with new clothes. Stephen God bless him, is an angel. He's like, I love to organize things, like, let me help you organize your wardrobe, and I got a lot. See that's very me. I would do the same thing. I'd be like, let me do it.
Speaker 4: I actually can't wait for when Sean moves into my place in August, because he's gonna have to pack up his place and do a cul of shit he doesn't want to bring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will be there for the cult, thank you.
Speaker 2: I actually I'll be leading the charge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's some people's love language to offer acts of service, right, So he was like, no, I love this stuff. Yeah, And I was like, are you sure? Are you sure? He's like, yees, yeah, you're such a sweetheart. So we did it. We had the trash bags, we had a donation pile. Then he's like, you've got some like designer pieces that I reckon you could put on a deepop or sell. He's like, let's just put a pile aside for shoes and clothes that you want to sell. So this pilelight started to mount up. We get to the end of the day and he's like, hey, I was thinking, why don't I run a deepop and I can put all these online for you and you can get on the Deepop. By the way, Deepops it's like an eBay.
Speaker 5: For clothes clothing marketplace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like Etsy, just for closed but secondhand clothes stuff like good brands you wouldn't put like you use like you know, bonds on there. And so he wants to sell your shit on deep hop. But does he get the profits. Well, that's the thing is, I'll sell it. I'll put it all up And I'm like that's ridiculous. Let me pay you. I'll pay you and I'll give you like ten percent of the And that's what I told my friend Laura, and she was like, that's horrendous.
Speaker 2: You can't that is a bit off ten percent. He should have negotiated high.
Speaker 1: He should have brought his people in. You know, he's a foot it on his own.
Speaker 2: But also that's just classic scabby cheery.
Speaker 1: It's not like I'm so I'm not ribbing him.
Speaker 4: Ten percents nothing if he's doing all the work. And I bet you wouldn't have done anything with those clothes. You probably would have thrown them out and not earn percent.
Speaker 1: No, they're still sitting in a pile. But I'm so dimply appreciative. You know what he said, Saint Stephen. He said, after, oh, why don't we put the ten percent into a date and we go on a date night together. It's going to be a cheap day. Ten percents nothing.
Speaker 2: Just how much do you reckon this shit?
Speaker 1: You'd probably get like a grand all up? Really, yeah, not of the ten percent, Jesus, but like we probably sell everything for a grand.
Speaker 4: So you've offered him fuck all money and he's prepared to use that fuck or money to benefit you in the long run by taking you wanted.
Speaker 1: To so he's not profiting at all. Angel No, no, no, But with.
Speaker 5: This also, also, you bought the clothing.
Speaker 3: I did buy the clothes, so essentially you own it. Yes, he's offering to put it on. Yes, so I kind of do get the ten percent, thank you.
Speaker 4: I just feel like ten percent is just so low. I would tell him to invoice by the hour. How long did it take you to set up the fucking shop? You name your price, Stephen, and then how long does it take you to set up the thing? Make a note of how many hours you spent on that, and then go from there.
Speaker 1: That's actually a very good point, you know what I'm gonna I also don't care if he wants fifty take fifty percent doesn't buy me. Yeah, but it's just skewing a bit pa, that's all. That's that's what I felt. I feel bad, So should I if you offer, it's very different. He did offer. But surely you put Sean. Have you ever put you on to work? No?
Speaker 4: Not in a paid sense, like if I'm if it's a Sunday and I'm editing this podcast, for example, I'll say to him, Oh, there's a dinnery in the fridgegiving cooked which mind, and so he'll make lunch.
Speaker 2: That's not really putting him to work now, it's lunch for both of us.
Speaker 1: Has he ever offered as he ever said? Oh, yeah, yeah he does. He does that plenty. Yeah, but I wouldn't call that putting him to work. So like in my old relationship, my X would make videos for my like sometimes for the radio station with interviews, and I'd pay them a bit of money there. I think that's I think it's healthy. Yeah time, Yeah, you pay them in actual financial money.
Speaker 4: It is just something about the fact that he's doing all the work and getting rid of your shop.
Speaker 2: I know I'm getting.
Speaker 5: He really is a saint.
Speaker 1: He is a saint. Is such a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Are you going to return the favor in.
Speaker 1: Some way and sell his clothes?
Speaker 5: I don't know, sell it without telling him.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: You don't want there to be some sort of power and balance where he's the PA.
Speaker 2: You need to be a PA for him.
Speaker 1: He's not. I am a PA for him. I went and brought him bagels while he was at work this week and Anchovis and' dropped them to his house. Oh that's love, man, And then brought his mother a croissant.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See give him a yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Identified though there was some stains in my shirt. One he was convinced was shit on a shirt. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't fucked with your aim.
Speaker 1: It was almost near that the nipple. I thought he could be right on that one.
Speaker 2: More likely a Friday frog or something to one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent has fallen in between the crease of my tit in my chairs and he goes, I'll take it home and wash it, so we've got all the stains out of all these like. He's such a I would do that too, would you see? That's what I mean, very similar in the like I see an issue, I know I can fix it, Let me just do.
Speaker 2: It, and fuck knows Van I'm going to do anything about it themselves, especially step In.
Speaker 1: You know me, it's not my domain, you know, doing things not at all? Yes, you've always said that too, Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a tighead.
Speaker 4: Say coming up in episode two eight this Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Ahuh, not for Dn yet? No for Dan is not done The following week apparently, Yeah, don't talk about.
Speaker 2: It, but don't spoil it.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're right.
Speaker 4: But what we do have coming up on Wednesday is another TikTok school, And all I'm going to say is that it might make you a bit emotion.
Speaker 1: Fuck, you're not making his cries. You see that girl that we listened to last week that we.
Speaker 4: Had no, no, no, not that. Actually, you're right, I'm doing a lot of emotional stuff. You are close together. What does that say about my life?
Speaker 1: Well? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just go on TikTok, find shit that makes fitsier up and go, I'm going to bring it to the podcast and make everyone else feel miserable.
Speaker 1: To my TikTok does that? It gives me? Like, I get like a couple of days worth of some sort of emotion. Like there's anger videos them as health and it's like you're gonna make it. You're going to meet your ex again, You're gonna follow in love. It's like your dead grandma's calling you. I'm like, where the fuck? What is all this bullshit?
Speaker 4: I don't actually know if this one's going to make you cry. To be honest, I just thought about it.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think anyone's going to cry, but it will hit you in the fields, guarantee it.
Speaker 2: No, I think I think maybe not either. All right, we'll see, but.
Speaker 1: I'm a very emotional and unhinged, not on this podcast. Yeah, you just shut my shit. No, I don't shut your shit down. I don't some full message gym group chat. Did you see their message?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: It was he said, is it just me on the on the flop or something? What you've got ron? Has Chuy seemed disinterested in the podcast lately? Or is it just me? So I saw that and I said, you know what, I'll wait, I'll see if it is just you and guess what it was. So then I replied, going just you, and I got thirty thirty five likes. I done bully to listener in retrospect. But no, I haven't been disinterested.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm very interested in the podcast that I host with.
Speaker 2: I just know you very well.
Speaker 4: And I'm not sure if this TikTok school will hit you in the fields. You might not be able to relate, but I feel Jenner will, and certainly I readiots will.
Speaker 2: Is it a cat jump into No, nothing like that. I'll get to that on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, Also another all staff meeting. I've had to call yeah on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that now. It's not that was another beautiful whistle that lash. Still can't do it that? Can you whistle at all? Yeah? I whistled. That's quite beautiful.
Speaker 5: That's a really beautiful whistle.
Speaker 2: So now why don't you say the word that and then just go on the end that.
Speaker 1: I have a bit more.
Speaker 2: Seamlessly than that. That is that it close?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Do it? Do it that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But you're not whistling in the same way.
Speaker 2: You know. You're right, it's through the front teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh that's now, who's got the list?
Speaker 1: You're right? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, another all staff meeting.
Speaker 1: It's not an intervention.
Speaker 2: No, not an intervention. I would tell you if it was.
Speaker 1: I think I actually don't know what that word means because I really throw it around, Jana.
Speaker 4: Can you google what that means? Is often afraid of me intervening.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of anyone intervening. I got a chicken shop, but I'm like, can I get brown roll? We only have white? I'm like, is this an intervention?
Speaker 2: You say to the fucking ultra sound bitch. Is it an intervention?
Speaker 1: That's your kidney.
Speaker 5: So intervening.
Speaker 3: Invention is the act of interfering with the outcome or course, especially of a condition or process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it checks out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm not shutting down something you're about to do.
Speaker 5: One on one coaching.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's not that's not what this is.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just need the team's input.
Speaker 1: That's Wednesday, correct, can do?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for my Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Bradley's in the corner ready.
Speaker 2: Don't forget this is one of your kinks.
Speaker 1: Wait, yep, fantastic Bradley.
Speaker 2: Hear me in make.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Why the fuck don't they have trolleys inside the shop?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? This trolley talk trolley chat. Oh, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: We went through a period on the podcast a while ago where you were bringing up trolleys a lot, and people started spamming the Facebook group with trolley picks because that was just your thing.
Speaker 2: You're obsessed with trolley.
Speaker 1: Yeah I am. I love a trolley. Well was it again? You were obsessed with the cute little ones or something. I mean, I love the advancement in trolley tech. So you've got the big trolleys which are like the big Mumma grocery shop trolleys. And then now in the Colls and the Woolies, you've got the mini quarter size trolley. And then I was reminiscing about the family trolley that had the two seats and kids in it, not the standard bucket. It was a whole contraption that was like a car on the back of a trolley, and we finally had an idiot send it into us, and I saw it at all these recently, so they're bringing them back.
Speaker 4: Well, this is more about my agem today is more about just the placement of trolleys and their availability. Because I went to a different supermarket to usual, and I just grabbed a basket out of Habit because the one I go to is like one of the mini metro things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh, I feel so sorry for it, and they.
Speaker 4: Don't even have trolleys because they're like, we assume you're just popping in for a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a working woman in the city.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly me. Yeah, so I just grabbed a basket out of Habit. I was only intended to grab a few things. And then as I was wandering around the big shop. I was like, oh, there's all these fucking things that my tiny supermarket doesn't have, say, in the basket of guys.
Speaker 2: In the basket of guys. Fuck me getting a bit heavy.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, the little shop became a medium shop, and then it was officially killing me.
Speaker 1: Yep, it was hurting.
Speaker 2: My bung's shoulder.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, this is officially a big shop shop now, so I need to get a trolley.
Speaker 1: Oh and you were already inside. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I swear to fuck they used to have them inside as well as like after you've gone through the automatic gates that open and let you in, I swear that you used to.
Speaker 5: Have trolley inside either side. Yeah, there was the different ones on either side.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kmart used to have them inside too. They used to inside trolleys. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, well, now what the fuck do I do? I can't keep walking around like this because I'm only halfway through the shop. Yeah, it's officially a big shop. Insane that day.
Speaker 1: You know, what they need to have them like in the What they should do is build them on the end of the aisles. Imagine that, because the aisles are a waste of space, just put them on the inside of the aiss like a bowling ball conveyor belt, you know how they go under the call and come back up that trolley. Great trolley tech needs to be advanced, tod because you've got that poor trolley man who's always sweaty and very stressed and always has one air potty and I go, where's the other one? And he always is coming up from that updoor upstairs car park coming down. Like, build some tech around trolleys, I think.
Speaker 4: Or just put them inside, perhaps because I had to, Like, I don't know why I had to find a hiding spot for my basket.
Speaker 1: Is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 4: Why does it feel like, even though you've not yet paid for your groceries, they're not yours that if you leave them unattended that someone might steal them.
Speaker 2: They're not stealing because they're not your.
Speaker 1: No. Well, I used to work at Cole's and we used to have I'm like what we call it, Oh, I don't remember, it's been that long, but there was a we just someone's role was to walk around find the baskets and trolleys that were left, and you just walk. It was the best job.
Speaker 2: Because people would just abandon them with shit in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people'd abandon them, But then you'd have that one woman to come back and who'd say like, hey, sorry, I left my wallet in my car. Where's my trolley? And you'd be like, Benice, I've just put back all of your grapes. That's what I was worried about.
Speaker 4: So I was like, hiding my basket in the bakery. Why did you put it just like under one of those tables that has all the mudcakes and shit. And I was like looking so sas being like.
Speaker 2: If anyone watching me do this?
Speaker 1: Looking over, I hid.
Speaker 4: The basket sprinted out and then the security was like excuse make and I like it looked like I was in a rushing time to leave, and I think I might have my hands in my pocket, so it looked like I was shoplifted us. And I was like, no, Matt, I'm just getting a trolley. I swear to God, I'm not shoplifting at all. And then went back in there and oh it was a breeze. The rest of the shop had a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 4: I love those ones that are slightly raised, the trolleys that aren't as deep.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I know what you mean. Yeah, I love a plastic trolley. The new woolies have the green plastic and it's so nah. They start to flake off the green bits, do they. Yeah. Some even have room for an iPhone, a coffee and a map of the aisles, yes, spread of three yeah really yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, that's actually amazing. The future is here. I want a bell on mine to be like, fuck off, Nancy, get out of the way. I want to get my Chabonne protein yoga.
Speaker 4: That's actually the worst thing about going to a different supermarket, which I did because I was like in another suburb and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, do my shop while I'm here.
Speaker 4: Everything's in different spots, and that's why I decided to do a big shop, because I was like, I've got a list, but I can't be fucked trying to aimlessly wander and it's going to go to every single aisle and pick things up as I need them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The planners of grocery stores that there's a lot to be studied in the Mathema. All. You know, there's an inquest at the moment going on into the yellow ticketing and coals and woolies. Don't quote me on this. It's something like this. They put the you know, the yellow ticket. You see it, you get too as a special, and it's not actually on special.
Speaker 2: You lift the ticket and it's the same price or it's like four cents different.
Speaker 5: No, it's like, oh lowest prices and you it's the exact same price.
Speaker 1: The big department stores have a lot to answer for. Yeah, they're all pigs, especially the Mini. When I go to everything's jacked up. Yeah, it's so bad, isn't it. Yeah, it's like petrol too.
Speaker 2: I'm still using that old lady nanatrolley that you got.
Speaker 1: Ask what a good gift?
Speaker 2: It actually gets fantastic?
Speaker 1: Do you seriously use it? Yeah? With pride? Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if I get like two bags worth a shit, right, Yeah, I don't want to carry them both in This is another Is it just me on the fly? I don't want to carry two bags one in each hand because for some reason annoys me when.
Speaker 2: One is slightly heavier than the other. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I try to make them evenly distribut of, but I'm like, oh no, that's annoying me. So in the basket and ask it the trolley thing, Well, I got you that, And then Jenna I got you Sylvia the Fish, Yes, which people are asking about.
Speaker 2: On the face that wasn't the same year.
Speaker 1: But anyway, what's the only time I've ever got new gifts?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, emotional.
Speaker 1: When did she die?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She did? Did she hid it from us? Remember me?
Speaker 4: We had to ask, and she'd been dead for quite some time. When we asked, she didn't tell us that it happened.
Speaker 5: No, it was very sad, and I did a burial and everything, and you didn't even do that.
Speaker 1: Did you bury it? You lived in an apartment in.
Speaker 5: My parents' backyard, and I put her in a little Pandora bot.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I need to unpack this, so the Pandora box.
Speaker 4: No, No, no, the whole incident. So wait, Sylvia the Fish lived with you in your apartment. Yes, and upon her demise, you buried her in your parents' backyard, which means, as somebodyh doesn't drive, you have to take a dead fish on public transport.
Speaker 1: Yes, how you transport the remains?
Speaker 3: No, because first of all, I had to take a sample of her fish water. She wasn't looking well, so I had to take that to the pet bar near my parents' house.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say the v and I'm like, it's a fish.
Speaker 3: We got it tested and the water was fine, really, but she just was suffering, poor little bit.
Speaker 1: And they said that, they said this water she suffered. They could tell No, they said, no, there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: So the water isn't causing she's So.
Speaker 1: I saw the saddest thing, a TikTok that said, think about it. You never know if your dog or cat or bird has a headache or a tummy ache because they can't tell you. Isn't that so sad? I think Isabella could have a crippling headache or could be having a cat's eety attack and can't tell her.
Speaker 4: Mind, I can absolutely tell when she's having a catsiety attack. She makes, Yeah, she goes a little skittish, But what.
Speaker 1: About a headache or a tummy ache or even like hemorrhoids for God's sake, like we can, God give me a pandandole hug me. But dogs especially just have to kind of go, well, come.
Speaker 4: I suppose you wouldn't know if they have a headache. But she just fucking sleeps all days, so surely she just sleeps off and if she's got a tummy ache, she would just yack on the carpet as usual.
Speaker 1: Realty in place, Isabella really tells you and I, Yeah, would you ever bring Isabella in a trolley? Because people in buddings do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got a pram for her.
Speaker 5: What, Yeah, I want to get and pram.
Speaker 1: She loves such you walk her.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't just take her for a walk because she wouldn't be walking, she'd be sitting in the pram. But if I'm dropping her at a father's because I'm going away, I'll use the trolley to walk down.
Speaker 2: And she loves it.
Speaker 4: She sleeps in the trolley whenever Shwan's over because normally that's her side of the bed, isn't it. Oh and so now whenever he comes over, she sleeps in the same room as us in the pram.
Speaker 2: It's quite cute.
Speaker 1: How many nights a week does he sleep to stay over my two or three?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cute weekends?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was there. He was at my place last night.
Speaker 1: My god, what's snoring?
Speaker 2: We have traded lives?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Because you know how I've been bitching moaning about not being able to sleep. Well, I'm on the mellowtonins.
Speaker 1: So they're working yeah, good too.
Speaker 4: Well, oh, because I thought they would kind of like a sleeping pill. You take it if you need it, and then you're out like a light. My gps like, no, no, you got to take it the same time every night for two weeks and then you'll feel the effects. It just kind of resets your rhythm or whatever. And now I take it at nine thirty every night and by ten thirty I need to go to fucking bed. And so I'm the one going home early as fuck being a party for and he's the one rocking up at two am drunkards.
Speaker 1: Fuck, we've switcheds He's going out yeah.
Speaker 2: More than me.
Speaker 1: Good on here.
Speaker 2: We went out to a comedy night last night. He got hammered.
Speaker 1: Did he play hard?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre that we've traded life. You have, Yeah, I'm the sensible one. Is it turning you off him? And you're going, I don't want a party boy?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: I find it fascinating?
Speaker 1: So fine? Is it hot? It actually is a little bit. I'm like, look at you letting your head down? Yeay? Did I tell you what happened on the weekend?
Speaker 4: I don't think I have, actually, so my sister and I went back to bog and Gate for the fucking funeral I tell you about, Yeah, And we came back on Saturday morning. I said to her, Hey, since you've since it's mummy's weekend off, why don't you spend one more night away from your husband and kids. Stay with me and Sydney. I'll take your gay club. And so I took the cold and see a drag show at Stonewall. Fucking loved it, first time ever going Yeah, she was having a great time.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: And then she stayed in my place. I went home early because of the melotonin, so Nicole and I left. Sean stayed out and I said to him, don't buzz the apartment because you'll wakeing Nicole up. Just call me instead, wow, and I'll let you in. For whatever reason, I cannot figure it out. My phone didn't make any noise, even though he's an emergency push through. I had dinner, a serb turned off. I had it off silent football. I don't know why it wasn't working.
Speaker 1: It just happened before, hasn't it only with Sean?
Speaker 4: I don't know why, And so poor bastard ended up buzzing the apartment, waking Nicola up, but she's never used one of the apartment buzz the things. She didn't know how to let him in front, so she's looking at him all distressed on the camera.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, was it two am?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 4: And then she comes in to wake me up because he'd been down there for fifteen minutes trying to call me. She came to wake me up to be like, how the fuck do I open the apartment? Saw my phone ringing because Sean was calling again, and she vouches it wasn't making any noise, so I didn't sleep through it, so.
Speaker 1: She answered it.
Speaker 4: She let him up, and I've figured out a solution so this doesn't happen again. I've given him access to my Alexa. Oh, he can just go on his phone app and play anything through my Alexa up right next to me in bed, and he can put the volume up football, so he said, next time, I sleep through the fucking alarm, Oh, sleep through his phone calls whatever.
Speaker 2: He's just going to play the Doctor Who themed football.
Speaker 1: Oh. Oh, that's such a shorn thing to do.
Speaker 4: I know, right, I try to sleep through this fucking Alexis. Don't pack a punch a.
Speaker 1: Little, Yeah, got cha. Yeah, I'm so glad you sister had a good time at Stoneware.
Speaker 2: Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: What time did you get home with her? Well? We probably left it like eleven iShine early.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't even her shutting it down that I thought it would be, But it was me on the fucking Melowtona.
Speaker 1: So Sean stayed out. Yeah wow?
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 4: Is it weird or convenient that we can stalk each other on Fire my Friends? I was at home tracking him in nap still at palms, Nicknam.
Speaker 1: I think you can. I think I think it's fine, especially in like a long term relationship with Yeah, you guys are it's totally fine?
Speaker 2: Would you let me add you and Fire my Friends?
Speaker 1: Yes? I had you for months and then you removed yourself. Yeah, because you went reciprocating and I thought that was oh no, power and balance. I didn't know how it works. You can have it if you are okay. That wouldn't be handed.
Speaker 4: I just say having the conversation of like, oh, how far off are you do have time for a shower before you ve I'd just look on the map and go, oh, I've got apes of time.
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 1: You can do. You can tap and go notify find me when this person gets within a five kilometer radius.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I did that when I was giving general lift to work every morning. She still gets certifications every time I go to Maccory.
Speaker 1: P five kilometers from here. He's near me. Most piety senses tingling. Well, I had it Stephen from when he was in Orange and living in rural New South Wales on his own. So I was like, I don't wanthim to get killed.
Speaker 2: So how is looking at him on a map going to prevent him being killed?
Speaker 1: Well, in case I couldn't get onto him, right, if I couldn't, he didn't hear from him for a couple of days. Case he's been kidnapped, well yeah, yeah, yeah, emphasis on kid we'll napped. We'll just adult napped for grown adult napped.
Speaker 2: I would do they call it kidnapping if there's no infants involved.
Speaker 1: Actually adults get kidnapped. Yeah, no, yeah, that's what you'd say.
Speaker 5: It's a kidnapping.
Speaker 1: Name a famous kidnapping even try?
Speaker 5: Why don't you name one?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: How the fuck did we get here from trolley chap?
Speaker 1: That is it?
Speaker 3: Just me?
Speaker 1: Everyone Is it just me? That's enough of these two. Look, now, let's hear and is it just you? All right? You've heard our waffle. Now let's let you waffle on your own if you like?
Speaker 6: And is it just you?
Speaker 1: If you've noticed something, or you hate something, or you want to appreciate something, will let you the idiots of this show heaven? Is it just you? Of your own? We call them? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Correct? And we bribe you to do so.
Speaker 4: Pride Keeper Jenna, we'll send you something if you hear yourself on the show. I'm sure you just hit her up at a couple of miches, correct to claim your prize. That's also where you can hit this up. If you just want to let us know that you're keen to come on the show, you can either d MS or send us a text.
Speaker 1: What's the number again? Oh for till nine? A two zero two nine perfect? Don't forget. The prize at the moment is a limited edition totally tote bag.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen any photos of people in the group being like, I got my type bag.
Speaker 2: Have you been sending him out, Jenna?
Speaker 3: No, they haven't been sent yet, Genevieve, why not? There's that and also I'm trying to find good like bigger envelopes for them.
Speaker 1: Oh to bag. They're totally going to be a fine. Well, let's go to the Sunny Coast today where we're meeting Peter. I think it's a female Peter the way it's spilt p e t A. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I would assume Sunny Coast.
Speaker 1: She's like, good, ah, hello, hello Peter, Jenna. Hi, what are you up to? Darlin? You're at work?
Speaker 6: I am at work. I'm just on my lunch break.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you do?
Speaker 6: I work in childcare?
Speaker 1: Oh good, sorry to hear that. Oh you make the world go round. Well, we don't want to hold you up. You're on your lunch break. Did you eat? What'd you have?
Speaker 6: I just had a ham and cheese sandwich, real fancy.
Speaker 1: My sister's a childcare worker, and she says the cafeteria worker at her clinic gives them more food that they like. The kids don't eat like the leftover sandwiches and bolgnaze. Do you get all that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I'm Celiac. So I miss out on a lot of the lunches, but when it is when it is gluten free, I take every opportunity and Today's a pesto pasta, which felt really good. But I just stuck to my.
Speaker 2: Never had this shit When I went to pret no did?
Speaker 1: I had aeroplane jelly and Magie too, the doodles. I like you to get a grape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feast on play though.
Speaker 1: All right, Paula, let's get you on. Peter Peters, the Bradley's going to count you in then hit us with you.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is saving someone's life like a bit of a heroic moment?
Speaker 1: Oh my imagine? I was like, no, no, not grow up.
Speaker 6: Well, I heard you guys talking the other day and it made me think about when my little cousin, she was probably about two and fully like, was choking on a cracker and I had Yeah, it was It was crazy. It was so scary. I had just done my CPR course and everything, so it was like fresh in my brain.
Speaker 2: Well thank fuck for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I feel like if I wasn't super prepared, it could have gone very differently because everyone else was just standing around like shuock freaking out.
Speaker 4: I feel like I would be too if there was a choking child. I wouldn't know what to bloody do. I'd be looking around, going someone deal with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was a bit like that. Everyone was just kind of looking at each other, and I just grabbed her too over my knee and gave her a few wax on the back and then she was fine. I am a bit sure it was fine, but fine.
Speaker 2: Do you think she would have been young enough that surely she'd forget that? How about is she now?
Speaker 6: She's four now and she doesn't bring it up?
Speaker 1: She's fine. I was thrown into a ceiling fan by my parpart at eight months old, and I don't remember.
Speaker 4: When she gets old enough, Peter, that it won't be traumatizing to bring up. You should absolutely use that against that, like you'd.
Speaker 1: Be dead if not for me, mate. I wait, what's baby CPR? Is it different to adult CPR?
Speaker 6: Well, with like the heid like maneuver and all that sort of stuff, Like with little ones you throw them over your leg or like through the chest compression is like kind of on your leg, whereas with an adult you don't kick them upside down or anything like that.
Speaker 4: You are you up to date with your first date? And I'm assuming because I want to test if I remember mine. Yeah, I am okay, the mind's out of date, but I'm going to see if I can remember. It's like doctors ABCD right. Yeah, so it's D which is danger, yeah, which is like whoa, whoa? Is it safe to perform CPI? Is there anything happening around me? Is there a car about to hit this?
Speaker 2: R is four?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Rub response response yeap, kick them and go you're.
Speaker 6: Right mane yeah yeah. Can you hear me? Are you breathing?
Speaker 2: S send for help?
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: I check their airways, like, open up their mouth, see if there's anything in the throat or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: What them up to be be?
Speaker 4: Is that the breath in the mouth when you do the mouth to mouth, I think so yeah, And then see you compressions?
Speaker 1: Yeah fuck yeah, Oh my god, you're going to be a great dad, Peter. I'm glad. Peter know she's a childcare worker, so if she did, I'd be like, this is a surprise test from the committee of When I.
Speaker 4: Did my first day, they told us that for adults, if you're doing the compressions like on the chest, fucking give them a red hot wag, don't be afraid to crack their ribs, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I can never do that.
Speaker 5: Staying alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. When do you breathe.
Speaker 2: After every thirty seconds?
Speaker 6: Real thing like that dirty compressions. They do say though, that if like it's a stranger that you don't want to get that close with, or they've thrown up whatever, you don't have to do the breast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard putting less importance on that really yeah, yeah, it's more just keeping the heart pumping.
Speaker 6: Is it exactly right?
Speaker 4: And then I think they told us that for babies, you don't use your whole wrists to do the compressions.
Speaker 1: You use your fingers. That's sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My auntie had a rabbit that once fell into the pool and she pulled it out and what gave it mouth to mouth to bring it back to life, but she accidentally blew its lungs up and killed it.
Speaker 6: God again with the death story.
Speaker 2: More animal cruelty.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on, pet Up.
Speaker 2: We're glad that you saved the life.
Speaker 1: So you can take that story of mine and you can tell the kids will go down a trip.
Speaker 2: Make sure you d m Jenna on our Instagram and just send your address and.
Speaker 6: Whatever ye absolutely, I will thank you, lie.
Speaker 1: Our hero to our idiots, saving lives one cracker at a time. My sister Becky is having a baby, and she's insisting that all of the family have to learn baby CPR.
Speaker 4: Well, I just taught your mate. Yeah, I know, you've just saved doctors. The more you know, maybe I could save a child. I wouldn't panic if there was someone choking the baby cracker.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'd panic. I've been in a situation where something has happened, like an emergency, and I feel I'm actually surprisingly calm in those moments. Did you know this?
Speaker 4: When you've got first aid training, if you see someone in danger and potentially do need CPR, you're like legally not supposed.
Speaker 2: To just ignore it.
Speaker 4: Like if the police find out that you spotted it and just walked away, you're in trouble. And also, if you perform CPR, you're not allowed to just go, oh well and leave them there. You have to wait for the cops and ambulance to turn up. Legally, Jesus, that's well.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: Mine's out a day now, so I think I'm fine. I'm in the clear. I could ditch anyone I had.
Speaker 1: A school teacher that had a she'd wear you know how school teachers wear their keys around their MiG And she also had a little pat on it. It looked like there's a little listtery in freshprint for fresh breath tabs. And I said, you know, miss miss x y Z, what is that? And she said, it's a CPR mask in case one of your little fuckers ever chokes and I have to give you mouth to mouth. And it's a little plastic sheet that goes around the mouth with little perforated holes so she doesn't have to get our germs, but she can still give us mouth to mouth.
Speaker 2: You're still getting their breath, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Well they're not they I suppose. Well that's what you check in the A for ABC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctors ABBC.
Speaker 1: All right, well listen to what a great episode it's been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time flies and you have having fun.
Speaker 1: We should go. Thanks for listening everyone. If you've got an is it just me of your own or listen. We just want the great stories. If you've got a story that you think Mitch and I would love.
Speaker 2: We actually got quite a few texts about near death experiences. I'd like to get some of them on next week term.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll just DMS or message send us.
Speaker 4: And also we got a question about whether we can do international calls with the time zones and stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure, you might have to get up in the middle of the bloody arn't sure we hear that's on you.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah no. In the Mountain Dew dialysis room that we've got in, we have the capacity to benefit off the radio station far and so we don't pay for the national phone called kiss f that's so fun.
Speaker 2: Well, we can try and work around it, make it bit easiest.
Speaker 1: We had that call from New York that that gorgeous listener from New York a couple weeks ago. Yeah, all right, thanks for listening. Leave us five star reviews. We're getting an influx. And can I just say before we go, remember how I read out a review on the show a few weeks ago and it was unhinged.
Speaker 2: Yes, ah, talking about how we use the lord's name in vain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they edited their review.
Speaker 5: You can do that, yeah, apparently, So what did they say?
Speaker 1: Sal hot dog, niggity dog great listen only idiots listen to this if you're yet to listen, that's what the fans are called this idiot listens when walking their baby. Very funny, very witty, very entertaining. Some jokes can be overdone. The mispronunciation of blons and there was some duo that wire like name an animal. They give an example, then did heaps more all very funny but long boring comments like christ on a bike and oh my god. She hasn't edited that much.
Speaker 4: She's actually added more, added more to what was it about the duo and the animals?
Speaker 1: You know when we like make a joke like the Pepsi parameters, when then we continue it. We make a joke, then we keep going. She hates that.
Speaker 2: You're right, we take the joke too far.
Speaker 1: Hot Dog Diggity Dog said, hope my edit made this at least two percent better. No, also love we think an update, So you're only lucky that I read them every day.
Speaker 2: She's going to keep editing it just to get more shout out. We're going to be hyper fixated on this one.
Speaker 1: Review Cat Bob eight nine nine one says, hello movie here, love this podcast. My cat gives me a good laugh and I truly need it get through my days. Me out. Yeah, Yeah, that's exactly what she needed leave us a review. We really do read them and we appreciate them.
Speaker 2: Thanks to listening it. It will catch you very very soon.
Speaker 3: Is it just Me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show's over, but it's not.
Speaker 1: No, It's definitely not no. It's actually just begun. Really yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't know what it was that actually just flew by. I don't think we have just begun.
Speaker 1: Because we're having fun. For one. You know, there's all this big dig energy around the iHeartRadio tower at the moment because everyone we're in this news studio and there's a whole bunch of iHeartRadio podcasts that want to use this recording space. And I think it hit me this week that we are a heritage show. We need to throw our weight around. We've been in We've been doing this for five years. All these new tiktoks, like listen to my new podcast. We discussed the wacky things are happening. My wife shut up. We're old school. See. It's it's the ego in things like that that they're worried about who's worried about the people that are trying to banish us and make it harder for us to use this year. People don't want to.
Speaker 4: They're trying to put us back in our box because they think that we think we're entitled, but we're not, and we don't.
Speaker 5: No, they just police.
Speaker 1: It's a comedy podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyway. When am I coming on Two Girls, Three Cats?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know yet, that's all right. The day that you go on on Two Girls, Three Cats is the day that Jenney can come on the pick up? Okay, okay, well you go on Jennis and Jenna can go.
Speaker 2: I was rejected from the pick up.
Speaker 1: Why should go on to work for it? She was rejected from the pick up, no fault. We have a new EP now without that's doubt. We have a new EP though now, so you have to picture the right figure would have been. We have a new EP now though. We have a new EP now though, we have a new EP though now or however we have a new EP. Yes, good, we have a new EP. She's amazing, producer Grace listener to the show We Love You. She's an idiot, She's in the page in the group Secretphae.
Speaker 4: She's actually she goes back further than being an idiot. She was on my old podcasts not My Cup she and.
Speaker 1: Mitchell do you remember this? We were on her podcast? Yeah, project you cast with Nick Kell.
Speaker 2: Think about Katie Fairry.
Speaker 1: No, we brought the game, the hit game Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Or Ferry Perry or Ferry.
Speaker 1: We played audio grabs of Katie Perry. Can we put that in here? It's actually some of our best.
Speaker 2: To dig through it, and it was it was some of our best. Wasn't even on our pot.
Speaker 1: Just play a fu Yeah, that hilarious. Katy Perry or I think that's a fairy? What are you looking in, Nick? It's tough. Maybe I'm gonna go Perry for this one. Yeah, lock it in. I'll lock in Perry, alright, incorrect, Grace one zero, leg Grace, well done. That is the Queen Albanari of Montreal. Let's you grab number two. Katie Perry or a fairy? I think that's Katie Perry. Okay, what about you, Nick?
Speaker 2: I think that's a lighter form of fairy.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, once again, Grace guard correct.
Speaker 2: Nick zero.
Speaker 1: This is a song that was from the vocal it shine.
Speaker 5: This is brilliant, by the way I can hear, can go that fairy one?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 2: So this is.
Speaker 1: It Shine, Here we go. This is the final one. Katie Perry or if they're saying the beers a far.
Speaker 5: Perry, that's clearly Perry.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: That's got to be from her super Bowl performance.
Speaker 1: I think it is. Yeah, hold on one more time. I'm gonna go Faery for that one.
Speaker 4: Frankly, Grace, you're going Perry, Yes, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: That means Nick is correct, and you're now tired awkward correct, because that is the Montreal that's the Montreal Empress Gabby. I don't know where Gabby comes from, but regal names and then that ship's called fucking Empress Gabby. See, I stand by that. That is very good. I thought of that and I was like, absolutely so dumb and so stupid. I had to find archipellas Katie Perry and like make it sound like a fairy. Yeah, so dumb. That's how my brain works. I think of the name first and then I make that we go from there. From there on the on the Night Show, we're giving away Billy Eilish tickets and we're calling it Billy Laish And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned that I do don't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, I've just got three lies of three truths about Billy Eilish. She've got to tell me what the lie is, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, to prove that you're a fan? Yeah, okay, Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one that I guess the fan who won googled the antswer live on air and it was a whole thing. How did you know? Could you hear the typing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I said, because the question was you'll get this Mitch, Billie Eilish is the same height as Lady Gaga at five foot one. Oh bullshit, correct, But she went, she's famously five ft two. That's why we did. Producer Grace wrote, she's a fan yom. She went, No, Gaga's one hundred and sixty two centimeters and I said, how do you know? Yeah, that's the way too, I've googled it.
Speaker 3: Ha, why would you admit it?
Speaker 1: And we were so then we buzzed out to Grace and we were like, his is allowed and teas and sea she did she? You know, she did do it? No, she did win. Oh, why isn't that in the t's and it should be.
Speaker 2: If you're going to go the inside, be subtle about it.
Speaker 1: Lie about it. There's no way that I can just say no. I'm a big Gaga fan, I'm a Monsters up and I'm also really good at maths. I converted it totally. I believe that I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: Speaking of coming up with names, what do you reckon we should do for our next edition of.
Speaker 1: I mean, will it ever get boring?
Speaker 2: Will it smoke?
Speaker 1: Pop some random shit in a bong and see if we get that could work? That could also kill us? Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: If I put something poison, it's in there, and that's the gag. That's how we end the series.
Speaker 1: I'm murdy.
Speaker 5: I think that's quite funny.
Speaker 1: What if it's like will it help? And people just call through and I give them advice on the deep issues? Will it help? Omitch, I've lost my child, go looking for them? Hope it helps? Did that help? I have to come back the next week. I mean, I'm definitely allerge it to walnuts. Maybe micro DoSM Will it help? Who knows? I'm not a doctor? Will it fit? No? What do you mean? You just try an odd fitting clothes that's boring for a podcast. Yeah, one gets Stephen to sort through it all.
Speaker 2: Of course you will. Does he still have a single bed?
Speaker 1: King single? Okay?
Speaker 5: Still single?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know who else has a king single? My grandmother?
Speaker 1: Well that's not funny. I wasn't making a joke. I was a stating effect. Well, they both could not be further from the starter or end of their lives.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's usually something that a child or an old per He's not a child. He's twenty two in a month. I agree, That's why I'm saying you need a joke. Yeah, well his parents listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, when's his birthday, mister and missus Stevens twenty seventh of June. Oh, that's soon. Get him a fucking double bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll go for a queen bed that.
Speaker 1: My parents got me a double bed.
Speaker 4: I went my whole bloody childhood and high school years without a double bed, and then my eighteenth birthday they got me a double bed. Six months later I moved to Sydney. Oh and I lived in a single bed at like a student accommodation.
Speaker 1: Did you you didn't take it with you?
Speaker 2: You can't you can't take a double bed to your dorm.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. It's such a good feeling when you get your first big bed. Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was actually very strange to get used to it.
Speaker 1: I got a new king bed when I moved out of my old house king bed. It's really big. But yeah, speaking of your old.
Speaker 4: House, and speaking of your trolley fetish, what have happened to that custom trolley we got you because remember your birthday, I got you the dot Wigans sketch. We also got a trolley with the igym logo on it because you're obsessed with trolleys.
Speaker 1: I actually think my ex got that in the splitting of assets in the divorce.
Speaker 2: What what business does he have with and is it just me trolley?
Speaker 1: Oh? He was just together.
Speaker 5: So a lot of time on that trolley we did.
Speaker 2: Did we get it again?
Speaker 1: I think I went and picked it up off marketplace.
Speaker 5: I found it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't get there and it was carvet in cobwebs when I picked it up off marketplace? Really yes?
Speaker 2: That to bloody restore it?
Speaker 1: Well? We used it in our backyard as.
Speaker 2: It was also hurtful.
Speaker 1: It was metal so it was water proof and the logo wasn't like I was really destroyed. It would have been also wooden. It got deeply molded and we put our pegs in there for our clothesline. Anyway. We also had our We had like festoon lights over the back of patio and stoone lie like those exposed bulbs that are like kind of in old cafes, outdoor cafe, like black black cords with whatever. And when we broke up, I put them in that basket which was the trolley, and then he got all the outdoor stuff. So I can only assume he has it or he would have just goes to show how much you value it. Well, no, you should have taken that trolley. It was a very traumatic divorce. We split the assets. We weren't talking. It was very awful, So I think he would have thrown it out. I don't think he wanted a reminder. You tell me that my success is Why would you want to look at this hit podcast?
Speaker 2: Do you ever find that? Is it just me Neon that you lost as well?
Speaker 1: It's in a Kennard's self storage unit. A lot of my stuff is in a unit. Yeah, I just don't have to go to the unit and get it. I don't even know how to access it. I'll put it away, And I said, when I move out or come and like on porn Stars, get a big pair of pies and crunch it open.
Speaker 2: And you don't how to access it? Wouldn't they give you a key if you're hiring a storage unit and now it's a code? Ah fuck, God knows, you've got no HiPE of remembering that code. Sorry, God about Heaven, I'm trying not to use the lord's name in vain thanks to hot Dog. What's the face of course, I'm gonna say Heaven knows that's also free?
Speaker 6: Will it? God?
Speaker 1: Adjacent?
Speaker 5: And what if your stuff was on porn Stars Australia?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine oh my old yeezy shoes. Sorry it took me. It's sext o'clock that we weren't talking about pornography. Oh God, No, Like, why the fun would STU show where they go to old storage units after is it twenty years? I think it's earlier after ten years if they're not claimed they auctioned them off. Yeah, but it's a gamble. It's like an oyster. You crack it up.
Speaker 2: It could be full of absolute bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I remember I've seen one episode with crack It Open and they're like, we need to cut to a brick. We've found human remains. We can't give the cameras. Holy means, next don story towards that's not good?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Who are No? That's shocking? Who are my parents used to say? It's just me on the fire? Does no one say Glenn McGrath anymore?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Why I have to bring Glenn McGrath into it?
Speaker 1: I just like an yeah, but do you know that expression? It was, of course, But I don't think that's saying like because I would say O as in like, oh, that's not good.
Speaker 2: But Glenn McGrath, that's like a chant. Yeah that was at the soccer, right, football, cricket, you.
Speaker 1: Could havesycle every sport.
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 1: A ping bong?
Speaker 2: That was the darts, wasn't it. Yeah, well Glen McGrath the famous darts.
Speaker 1: That was a pickleball thing. Who is the Glenn McGrath of the current generation. You're asking me about who the fucking best cricket players? Then how would I not I'm over this conversation. Jennet, you idiot.
Speaker 5: This is someone with the last name Smith, I'll google Michael Smith.
Speaker 2: You haven't brought your laptop again, Jenny, you could have just googled it to get a seeans instead of just making shit up.
Speaker 1: She's got baby brain.
Speaker 2: Best cricket play in Australia, Michael Clark currently though, Steve Smith, who I suppose Google is not giving me a clear answer because that would be rude for Google to make a call. That'd be rude to all the other teammates if they said, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, hang on, I've never been into cricket.
Speaker 4: Pat Cummens is he still playing? And the Smith guy, I'll just take your word for it. I'm not googling cricket players.
Speaker 1: I think for our say you need to stop.
Speaker 4: Cricket fans listening right now are like these idiots, not even in the endearing way of idiots.
Speaker 3: Oh. One of the producers I work with on the morning show that I work on, who hosts what show you on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: The breakfast show that Jones an No matter, It's fine.
Speaker 5: Go yes anyway.
Speaker 3: One of the producers went to Charles Sturt and she confirms that the whole Mount Pomoran and everything did happen in around twenty thirteen.
Speaker 4: Panorama yeah. Yeah, Well I've been told that it happened in like the nineties. It must have happened more than once.
Speaker 5: It must have happened more than once.
Speaker 2: I just want someone to send me a photo. Is if she didn't take a photo in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: Well sure she hadn't been there yet.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: Well see if she can't confirm it, if she didn't see it, well she it could have just been a room that was spread like it was spread to me, No, she was adamant.
Speaker 2: Did she say it with her own fucking eyes?
Speaker 5: I cannot confirm or to not.
Speaker 2: She's not a credible witness.
Speaker 1: Listen, something's going on here and I'm deeply worried what it's just it It claims it's not recorded.
Speaker 2: What has but it's just it's still going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's going into the and it's just like I don't know. Okay, we should stop. We hope this podcast made you at least two percent better today, That's all so we do. Yeah, so we looking pod network, Tata. I'm going to pod monkey whatever the hell podjact catching it yak bye bye bye bye?
Speaker 5: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches?
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app,