Speaker 1: So this episode is going to have a musical beginning and Paul is going to freestyle wrap.
Speaker 2: I can I just say before that happens, you look quite disheveled today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks, What has happened to you over the past twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: I slept with your maid ah.
Speaker 2: Which one? I was a bloken of female.
Speaker 1: The one, the one in the left wing of the house.
Speaker 2: She is a lefty as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought his name was Stephen Jesus. Let's just say he really dusted the gobwebs. Have you been.
Speaker 2: Just living the dream? I picked you up today from a house.
Speaker 1: In yeah, a Kia, in a Kia. You picked me up in a keya Nero multi colored. So the interesting thing is we're going to talk about this car a bit later on, obviously. But you had the full electric and I had the we and it was a deliberate move. We wanted to give you the whole range. I had the very the most basic you could get, and I generally would I'm such a bitch like this, I'll turn my nose up at any any base model. I'm like, no, thank you, no no. But this she was a basic bitch. I mean, the entertainment system was not. There was zero entertainment. There was barely a system. It was more of a doss program. It was anyway. We'll talk about that later on, but thanks for the pickup. We did stop for snacks.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've noticed a theme with you and snacks. You kind of you just don't stop.
Speaker 1: It's called diabetes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called not helping your diabetes.
Speaker 1: Do you know what this is? I legit. Had a conversation with my doctor this week. He had the conversation with me of you need to lose weight. You've put on twenty plus kilos in three years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told him to you change doctors and media changed doctors. The best one is the best one is like the Indian doctor is my favorite one because he's like, according to the what do you call the thing the cat scan thing of the ultrasound, Yeah, according to the ultra do you look pregnant? You have a fatty liver. And I'm like, oh, is that something I should worry about? No? No, no, no, Why I have a fatty liver like a wane? Don't you worry? I think I'm gonna have to go on some sort of a weight loss journey.
Speaker 2: Because I can looking across the table now I can say that clearly hasn't started with a half et and bacon roll in a cookie.
Speaker 1: You should judge me less. Yeah, what fun cars have you been looking at this week? I've been looking at a lot of classic cars. Actually, oh I've been. Yeah, I've been a classic car shopping Oh for what? Well, you know, youngs ago we were talking about cars we wish we'd we'd driven, which is on a wish list, And one of the cars that I brought up was a Toyota Century. Oh yes, I be twelve. Yeah right, and there's a couple out on the market moment, and I figure, with fuel prices the way they are, why.
Speaker 2: The hell not go all in? How much are we talking? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think this particular one was about forty eight.
Speaker 2: Wow, they are still expensive.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cheap.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, is this and you're an old century?
Speaker 1: Oh it's not brand new, it's an old one. It's like twenty hour.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they were that expensive. Yeah, oh, I thought they were like fifteen grand. No, this is I like, I've got a certain standard. I know you don't like bass cars.
Speaker 1: I just think it'd be fun there's just a lot of European classic cars at the moment that have I feel like that they're not as well. The price hike on them isn't as much as say a secondhand car from the last couple of years, do you know what I mean? So at the moment you can get like a reasonable European could be a bloody Maserati for instance, for a pretty good price.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I actually saw randomly where was I. I was driving the Mitsubishi Outlander plug in hybrid from the launch in Adelaide back to Melbourne and I stopped in Horsham to charge the car and a new Toyota Century drove past, but like a new, new one. And I'm just I'm actually just googling it now because that's what surprised me. It was. I think it was a century. Yeah, it was like a new one. I thought it was really interesting that.
Speaker 1: Have you seen? They don't really do them here. But the Toyota Crown overseas was always like the especially if you're in an Asian country, it was always the taxi cab car. You know, whether you be in Hong Kong or Singapore or something like that. It was a Toyota Crown. So I've seen this new Toyota Crown that they've released. I saw that bees Yeah, I did see that as well. That that looks good drawings. Yeah, that looks really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, look, I think it's yeah that those cars have an interesting niche and I think the fact that they're still so expensive just shows you that how in demand they are. A lot of people don't understand that when importing a car, it may be cheap overseas, but by the time you get it here, get it compliance and repaxes and there is so much money just dropped into a black hole that you never get back. So yeah, well that's fun, good, good for you.
Speaker 1: Just you know, I've got to I like the old older European.
Speaker 2: Car older maids.
Speaker 3: Me and Daniel have patched things up. He gave me some vigra. It was like seing an old friend haven't seen any is. Thank you, Daniel, your piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Now we should talk car news because there's some big developments this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's kick off with Lane Cruis seventies. Yeah, it was hilarious. We will sent a picture from a dealership that had a whole list of Toyota models and the estimated wait times, and then it got to the seventy series land Cruiser and the wait time was four years. Bracket might not ever happen close break it.
Speaker 1: It is a way these cars are stuck, like they've stuck in the past a little bit that they are.
Speaker 2: But Toyota has now come out and said that it's stopped taking orders because they can't they can't build them, and.
Speaker 1: It's it's weird.
Speaker 2: I think that people have seen all of this news on EV's the Act doing evs all this sort of stuff, and they're like, oh my god, I need to have a seventy series in my life that I can put in the shed or just drivers a daily. And the seventy series has become the new daily and trendy suburbs. You see them driving to the coffee shop and they're like, oh, that's my car over there. I've just come from the Form instead of the Defender. So because the Defender has become outrageously expensive, so it's the new hipster to buy, which is quite funny.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a land Cruiser once upon a time was very much like the CEO's car that wants to appeal to the common mans.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Now it's like soccer mums, and the car market is so weird at the moment. People are doing weird shit. So I think now, with interest rates going up like to record high as compared to what we've been the past few years, I think that we will see things like this returning back to normal. People who had an order on one of these will go, ah, can't be bothered waiting three years. I've got to pay off the mortgage, bah bah blah. So I think in general we'll see wait times for cars slowly coming back to normal. But you know, it is an interesting development here that they've kind of stopped it for the moment. And the funny thing with these guys as well is that Toyota has spent a lot of money upgrading seventy series so that it still meets safety standards for today. So they recently fitted it with side airbags so that we get its five star crash rating. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know. I don't see the appeal in these visual It's sort of just to me, it just looks. I mean, I get it. It's a it's a farm car. It will never break down. I come from that sort of family that bought these sorts of cars, you know, But I just I look at it now and kind of go, how is there a four year wait on this? What sort of dystopian world are we living in?
Speaker 2: Yep, it is crazy. Apple has hired Lamborghini's head engineer, Luigi Tara Tara Borelli.
Speaker 1: You need to say that with more of an accent on its offensive.
Speaker 2: Luigi, you're selling my Indian doctor.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell me I've got a fatty liver.
Speaker 2: So he's moved from Italy to the San Francisco Bay area, and the rumor is that he's joined Apple's secret vehicle program. And it's so funny Apple. You know that there's so many leaks that come out of Apple, and they've been working on this car now for god, for who knows?
Speaker 1: How is this the one that they Because they had investors in Uber once upon a time, I learned that, Yeah, have you seen that TV show? Yeh've seen that super Pumps.
Speaker 2: Which apparently wasn't real. So one of my friends, one of my friend's friends, was one of the very early employees. He was in product development and he was at Uber. Yeah, and he said a lot of the stuff that was in that that Super Pump show didn't actually happen, So I think a lot of it was dramatized. Oh god, yeah, I also think that a lot of it was probably real. But yes, old mate was a twenty year veteran of Lamborghini and and was the head of vehicle dynamics for fourteen years. So this guy knows his shit right, So he's he's going to Apple, which which leads me to believe Apple isn't going to release a car that is just good at tech. They're going to release a car that will take on Tesla, be the fastest, blah blah.
Speaker 1: Blah, self drive, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you think about Tesla, if you remove the high performance nature of those cars and the autonomy features, it's just like any other ev right. It doesn't doesn't do anything that special, but the fact that they have a cult following based on, you know, being the quickest sedan in the world and that kind thing kind of gives them something to lean on. So Apple can't just come out and have an average GV that isn't great on well, it might be great on tech, but isn't high performing or handling. So I think they really are throwing the book at this to make sure that they don't look like duds when they release this in comparison to Tesla, because they will be Tesla's main competitor.
Speaker 1: I reckon, yeah, I agree. I think Tesla, like one thing stylistically that they lean on is they're minimalist and all that sort of stuff, and you know that that's where Apple's going to be as well. I really can't wait to see what these are going to look like.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing. If I look at my phone, right, I just pay the money I don't handle. So they're already fine on price. They'll just charge whatever they want. But the only thing that concerns me is how disposable a phone is. I just hope they don't have the same mentality with their cars. A lot of Apple products are just disposable, Like when you're done with your laptop. Yeah, you can sell it, but a lot of people don't. They'll give it to a nephew or to parents or something like that. I just wonder if the car is going to be the same, whether they will engineer it so that it is only something you hold on to for a few years. Perhaps it'll be a lease.
Speaker 1: Imagine that, imagine waste on this. We've talked about this before. Yeah, but wow, Yeah, that's a that's an interesting concept. It's funny because I wonder also that this will this have subscription services in it, like we've heard with BMW with like if you want electric seats, you can subscribe to electric seats.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it could do. And I mean you look at the phone, right. I pay fifteen bucks a month for the storage thing. I then pay the iCloud Y clouds. Yeah, I then pay fifteen bucks a month for insurance.
Speaker 1: You get insurance on that.
Speaker 2: Literally three days after I bought this, I bought a case on eBay. Three days after I got my phone, I dropped it from like this height, yeah, ten centimeters onto the table. The screen shattered into a million base and I'm like, forox sake with the case, I'm with no case because my case was still in the mail. Eventually, because I had the insurance, I sent it back to them, replaced the screen, I stuck the case on it, and I'm like, I'm not going to cancel the insurance because you know, I need to just leave it there because because you're a klutz, and I haven't dropped it since.
Speaker 1: It is literally just Murphy's law. So, you know, those people who don't have a phone case just worry the crap out of me. My brother in law is one of them, and he's got the most pristine phone. He's really high up in the tech world, and he just he doesn't have a case, and it bothers me. I'm like, what kind of psychopath are you? You've got this amazing pristine phone with no case.
Speaker 2: You know what annoys me? I'm just looking at it now, I'm taking the case off. It is such a beautiful looking well, aside from the hemorrhoid on the back, really it is such a good looking phone that you then stick it in a case, you never get to look at it. And I've got insurance with a case that if I drop it nothing will ever happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets rid of the case. You know what, let's still it live. Now, why have you got a case?
Speaker 2: It's been I've just thrown the case. Now watch this break within the next minute. Yeah, and I let it sit there just I can see what I think about.
Speaker 1: That, all right, So general murder is cracking down on resellers of in demand vehicles.
Speaker 2: GM in the US is basically penalizing buyers of some of its more expensive, high demand vehicles who resell them. We've seen this here in Australia with things like EV six Model three. They'll take delivery of the car listed online immediately and make some money out.
Speaker 1: Of it, Land Cruisers, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So it's targeting buyers who purchased the new Cadillac Escalate X, Escalate V drunk on cam Butcher again, the Chevy Corvette z O six and the Hummer EV. So they're making them sign purchase agreements that prevents them from reselling within twelve months after taking delivery. Good. So, yeah, look, I think it's good as well. You know, I am in two minds. Yeah, no, I think it's good because nothing annoys me more than a brand new car being released that I'm on a three year waiting list for to then have some parts, turn around and try and resell it for thirty grand more online. It actually just per me off. So certainly for the first year of allocations, I think this is a great idea because it means that I'm not going to go try and ditch this thing. My only concern is what happens if you genuinely wanted to own a zero six and all of a sudden fell on financial troubles. Perhaps there's a clause if you can prove that you're doing it tough, or you sell it for the price you paid for it, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, I think there's going to have to be something like that. I mean, surely if you can't make if your cars on finance and you can't make repayments, you know that's going to have to happen. But as you said, like if you are going to resell it, there possibly needs to be kind of okay, but it's capped.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Look, contact at the Drive Show dot com dot au, send us an email or hit us up on social. Let us know what you think about this. Should they do this in Australia. We do see a lot of this happening recently, so I'd be curious to see what people think on that.
Speaker 1: My old man finally got his land Cruiser. Ah and yeah, basically the exact same one was in the showroom selling for thirty grand more than what he paid. Thirty grand. I said, Dad, that's the dealer who's bought that off a customer and has resold it like that's that's that's.
Speaker 2: Pretty shit for no one wins out of that, And I do wonder does anyone dealer out of that? But does anyone actually pay the thirty grand? I wonder if what the dealer does is they listed at thirty grand extra, but they settle on twenty grand extra, so you feel like you got a deal, but they've still gained twenty grand.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could dub them in over that.
Speaker 2: But some people don't care, like Ford dealers with Ranger. Some were trying to charge customers six grand deal delivery fee even though the last deal of delivery fee they charged was like fifteen hundred bucks. And we complained to Ford and Ford was like, oh, well shop around. It's like, well I can't. That guy's got my order and he'll just give it to someone else. Like the shop around things bullshit.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much a dealer discretion, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's your brand. I mean, yes, it's their business, but ultimately it's your brand, your reputation at stake here because of some dealer who wants to make a quick buck. It's like, just be good, don't be shit you'll actually make money in the business.
Speaker 1: Speaking of GM man, that Hummer EV looks good.
Speaker 2: How good is it?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's to be a heavy bugger too, isn't it. Yeah, fat little bugger to get down the roads actually.
Speaker 2: With you and it No, but it would be I literally several guffles. I'm going down the I literally drove you here, So don't clean your keys around.
Speaker 1: I have no way to get home. I'll actually be standing outside this studio. You can finish the rest of the show and like, so, how's about that? Left home?
Speaker 2: So with the hummery V, it's actually so heavy that it falls into a light truck category and it has to have a specific set of lights on the front that sort of designated as being a light truck for oncoming traffic. That's how heavy it is.
Speaker 1: It's just ridiculous crazy. Is that that's coming here? Right?
Speaker 2: TBC. Yeah, it's another one of these cars that can barely make enough off for the States. So they're probably not looking to export anything in the near future at all.
Speaker 1: We should talk Kia Nero wait for it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty three Kia Neuro prices start from sixty five thousand three hundred dollars for the Entry neuro S and seventy two thousand, one hundred dollars for the tops back GT line. Here we review both.
Speaker 1: All right, So the twenty twenty three what are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: I'm laughing when we get to the price, because you were trying to guess the price of the car that I picked you up in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Kia twenty twenty three Kya Niro. I had the h ev yep S.
Speaker 2: This is the base one, which is base so forty four three hundred.
Speaker 1: Forty four, three hundred and eighty dollars with the five hundred and twenty dollars extra for Perrimo paint.
Speaker 2: Now, the one that I picked you up in was the Topspec EV before on road costs seventy two thousand and one hundred. I mean, you have got to be kidding, right, that is insane.
Speaker 1: Even for the one that I had for forty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Forty five thousand dollars for a hybrid gets you a RAB four hybrid.
Speaker 1: And that's not even that's not even drive away.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that's the thing. I think Kia has really missed the mark here with pricing for Nero. And look, it does launch in Australia very soon after Europe, which doesn't often happen. And it's also the first car to debut care Connect, which is their phone app, so you can interact with the car. Great good, but it's late. A lot of other brands have had this for a long time now. Yeah, the reason I think it's so expensive seventy two grand for the vehicle that I picked you up in the full electric. Yeah, it's not overly quick, So it's one hundred and fifty killer what's two hundred and fifty five newton meters batteries sixty four killo what hours? Driving range of about four hundred and sixty kilometers on the on the cycle. But to put that pricing into perspective, if you were to have a look at something like a Tesla Model three, Tesla Model three in its entry level trem will do about that range in terms of driving. And then in addition to that, it comes with all of the bells and whistles in terms of features as standard, even in the base model that's sixty five five hundred, so it's six seven grand cheaper than that. Nero.
Speaker 1: It's not a particularly big car. It's price aside for one second, in terms of the base, I would say, there's a nice, cheap, cheerful car that a grandma would drive. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's that it's not cheap.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's not at all. And it's it's basically sits on a ConA platform. Right, So that's sort of going to give you a bit of size perspective. I mean, this car was really stripped back, really stripped back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It didn't even have that cute little stripe on on the outside that yours has. It was just the black pearl paints. Actually, funny story, right, I live in quite a They said to me, please take care of this car because it's going to a showroom as a like a showroom piece sort of thing in two weeks, so try not to scratch this one. I never park these cars outside. I parked them in my garage. So that particular day, that particular night, I had a hell of a day. I'm like, I'm just gonna park this outside rather than move all the cars and stuff like that, I'm going to park it out in the street. So the next morning I wake up and I live in quite a sort of a quiet suburb. The next morning there is a ASX, a Mitsubishi ASX on its roof. What I live in a street that you can only do forty k's there's speed limit, there's speed humps and stuff like that, and there is a ASX on its roof. Had gone that fast? Flipped and obviously cars are parked around the side street scraped three cars fairly brand new, pretty much used Volkswagen Golf type are to stop. And my car was missed by a meter or two. I did say pictures of it.
Speaker 2: I had no idea this show me.
Speaker 1: The well, I hang on, I've got to go through the I've got to get through all these pictures of the women's soccer team. First, I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: I know you're not disturbing, but so what happened? How did the car end up there? Did they find the person or did the police kids?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a stolen car, it was a local car.
Speaker 2: They just had a few venos. It was a soccer team.
Speaker 1: So so so.
Speaker 2: Okay, show me this. I'm very curious to see this. So holy crap, look at that is unbelievable. I don't even understand how that happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, as you can see this sort of car and is that the Nero. There's another car there, and then there's money.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a brand new ConA.
Speaker 2: Wow, and it's hit that yeah wow, Okay interesting. So let's put these pictures up on social so people can see that that is crazy. I don't even know you could get fast enough in an ax to roll it.
Speaker 1: The thing is people will argue, oh, you can easily roll a car if it hits a curb, even at low speeds. That street is full of cars around the side. There's no curve to hit, so it's a very gentle bend at forty kilometers an hour that person would have and it happened at twenty past six in the morning. That someone has just.
Speaker 2: Like someone going to work.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's a someone someone's either gone to work or had a big night on the piss. But look that the area that I live in is very much Wanderon Valley. Everyone knows everyone else's business, and that person's known to be an absolute hone in a freak in an ass a ex Mitch Subishi.
Speaker 2: It's disturbing.
Speaker 1: Shit, it's weird. Ryan God anyway, So I've really looked after this car.
Speaker 2: Yeah it looks like it but yeah, look, I don't know. I just wasn't really blown away with it. It's Yeah, it is just disappointing that it's It just feels like a low effort thing. And I think they've gone so aggressive with the pricing because they're hoping that people who wanted an EV six but don't want to wait two or three years will basically just go buy one of these instead. It's seventy two grand because it is comparable to EV six Base, so I think they're just trying to milk it a little bit while they can. It does come with a lot of features and stuff, but I just don't feel that it's worth seventy two grand for the top spec one that I was driving, the one you were driving with the hybrid technology. It is efficient, like it's four leaders per one hundred ks on the combined cycle, which is fine. So if it is ultimately efficiency that you're after, that's not a problem.
Speaker 1: But not for forty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that price, you're really close to four hybrid, which uses about the same amount of fuel. Is bigger better better?
Speaker 1: Tech better pretty much everything. It's it's so interesting that they've priced this so high.
Speaker 2: It's cars are becoming expensive. If you look at other manufacturers, everyone is jacking their prices up. We almost are now full time writing updated pricing stories on cars because every week manufacturers will up their prices, removed features, semiconductors, blah blah blah. So I think it'll keep going for a little bit longer. We won't see prices stabilizing for a little while, but as demand on the used car market subsides, we probably will see less demand for new cars because you'll go, well, I'm just going to go buy a used car that it is just so expensive now to buy a new car that it's just not worth it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my argument. I mean, for let's say, let's say fifty thousand dollars, If you want to take that and realistically a mum and dad aren't going to go, I really want a hybrid. I need a car I need to put a couple of kids in. Would I go this base model Key and Nero for fifty thousand, or would I go a Sportage with a few more bells and whistles. It might not be hybrid, but who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're really gonna want a hybrid to pay that kind of money. So yeah, a little bit disappointing. I'm sorry to Kea, but I feel.
Speaker 1: Like hybrid's at the moment are just priced way out. We spoke about the mg what was it, the MG HS plus plus EV which was fifty thousand dollars, and that's just that was to me, that wasn't bang for your buck at all.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: That MG is renowned for bang for your buck really, and that just doesn't fit in with what they've been doing at all. What should we review next? I want you to set me a challenge. I need you just sent me another. Maybe maybe show up without food next episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying it to have a heart attack between now and our next episode.
Speaker 1: How's that for a challenge.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't fat shame.
Speaker 1: I think I've got earn I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm going to be a new man next episode. Yeah, I'm going to lose three kilos by next episode, probably because I just took a shit.
Speaker 2: Go drive a jeep. I just drove the Jeep Grand Cherokee l and that was an alarming experience. Is that the really expensive one they've just released. Yeah, right, one hundred and fifteen grand for the one that I drove. Well, actually, email us contact at the Drive show dot com dot are you what do you want us to review? We will be guided by you, guys. We want to know what you want us to review. Yeah, because I'm curious what people think and what they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll drive a jeep. I'll do a jeep. Okay, and can it be any can I pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I don't want it to be that big luxury thing just looked like a bit of a waste of money.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be wrong on that.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifteen thousand, right.
Speaker 2: The Summit Reserve sounds like a penfolds wine.
Speaker 1: I don't I need a wine.
Speaker 2: I need a wine to go with this bacon egg wine at the start of every episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I know why you're friends with Trevor.
Speaker 2: Did he try and see you? In between our last couple of episodes?
Speaker 1: There was a letter and you know what I did. I sent, I wiped my ass with it, and I returned it to him. I said, stick this on the fridge. That your review anyway?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, so fine. I'm going to finalize that Jeep episode coming up, because here's the thing I quite like. I've always liked Jeeps. I know they went through a terrible, terrible phase.
Speaker 2: When did that end well? To me?
Speaker 1: Jeeps are one of those companies that you want them to do well. Yeah, they just never just ah, I pulled my hair out.
Speaker 2: I feel about you. I just want you to do well and then you know you rock up with all that food. Please leave us a rating if you haven't done so already, a five star rating on whichever platform you listen. To share this podcast with your mates, if you have any car friends.
Speaker 1: Even the tears that I'm crying actually smell like bacon grease. Yeah, please do that.
Speaker 2: And then if you do want to get in touch with us, contact at the Drive Show dot com dodat you. I promise we read every email that comes through, whether it's good or bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Back you can also yeah, obviously our socials as well, the Drive Show dot com dot you on Instagram. There's heaps there. Please follow us on that and send us stuff on that. And I commit to not using a phone case between now.
Speaker 2: In our next episode, I will report back on how that goes okay, what a shit challenge.