Speaker 1: It's a Christian O'Connell show podcast Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Happy Friday to you, mister post, Happy Friday to both of you. Happy what was just about to do?
Speaker 3: Patsy's yeah, sorry she wasn't introduced yet.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go again.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday to you Jack and do you mister Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Happy Friday to you Patsy, and to you Christian.
Speaker 3: Pats. I didn't see you there. How are you going well?
Speaker 2: She says to your app what are you all doing? Before we get into double thumbs up Friday? What is this weekend? To you guys? Patsy?
Speaker 3: Oh we are?
Speaker 4: I am batching it. The Love God's away podcasting all weekend, so we love this.
Speaker 2: Isn't this where it just goes on basically and all weekend?
Speaker 3: Bender a bender?
Speaker 2: Even Dennis Rodman will go, hey, guys, rain.
Speaker 3: It in, don't record that. Whatever you recorded, but he decides to mix.
Speaker 2: Is recording yourself talking and high quantities of boom.
Speaker 3: Last time you mentioned it on the show, he deleted the podcasts in one. People know they've.
Speaker 4: Changed it, they've tweaked it and it's actually sounding quite sharp. But you know what this one's going to be. It's going to be a Christmas special, A very love God Christmas.
Speaker 3: That's great, but usually you do a Christmas special when you've got a normal series to do a Christmas special one off special?
Speaker 2: Jack, So he's in a one off special for a specially doesn't have So what is he going away for the week?
Speaker 3: They read like a B and B.
Speaker 2: They have artney and podcast together. It's just this is how the big podcast has become now. Years ago, guys would go on a weekend golf trip or go fishing. Now they're bringing microphones and podcasting together. I can't wait to hear this.
Speaker 3: And is his cousin still kicked out?
Speaker 4: Yes, still kicked out?
Speaker 3: Cousin was his named cousin money.
Speaker 2: Jack making a podcast about the story about Chris because.
Speaker 3: I felt so privileged. I heard the episode before.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how blue? It was really shocking.
Speaker 4: It's really leaned up.
Speaker 2: Now there's no way once they get drunk together.
Speaker 4: Just sweam, no no swearing, and no drinking until the podcast is finished.
Speaker 2: There's no way. We don't even do that on the radio. That's my secret. Stick to it. What are you up to this weekend? Young man?
Speaker 3: And I have a dinner tomorrow night that we've been asked to dress in a certain way. Colorful European summer is the dress code, and so that none of my wardrobe matches that. So we have to go out this afternoon and buy a colorful shirt for me.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I'm sure you looking forward to seeing their friends. What a pain in the backside.
Speaker 3: I hate that I think you might put.
Speaker 2: An extra calorie to go and see friends. Makes me want to just just forget all my friends.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And whenever I I'm not a good person for dressing up, whenever I get dressed.
Speaker 2: Tell every day here, I mean, right now, you come to mend the pool filter.
Speaker 3: This hoodie is the best I can look. Anytime I try and do button up shirt, I just look a bit strange.
Speaker 2: I remember the first photo shoot Jack and I had and the guy went, do you want to go and put your suit jacket on? There Christian and Jack went, oh, I've got a smart hoodie. Let me go and put it on, and the photographer was English started laughing. I went, no, no, no, he is going to go and get a hoodie, and he went he can't do a photo shoot in a hoodie.
Speaker 3: It was this hoodie.
Speaker 5: That's just a.
Speaker 2: Smart one, all right, I have to come back for this. We'll get into Double thumbs Up Friday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's get into Double thumbs Up Friday. This is where we go around the team. We'll tell you about the things we're into at the moment. Patsy, what have you got?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm doing a little Christmas toy special this week. The Australian Toy Association and Mama mag have done the Top twenty Toys is voted by kids, and they've sent me a couple of things for.
Speaker 3: No first cat and now the Australian Toy Association.
Speaker 2: Actually must have been threatening those judges for kids.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so they sent us a couple of ripper things, one sort of for boys or girls and one definitely eat girls, although of course they can play with whatever they want.
Speaker 2: Awkward quick, isn't it, I guess these days.
Speaker 4: One is the Barbie food truck and it's brilliant, all the little details. This is new.
Speaker 2: There's sixty Barbie. She's now working out the bank of a food truck. She should have that speed boat and.
Speaker 3: Mansion Chazi on the back of a boat.
Speaker 2: She's working out the bank of a meat van now hot pies anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obsessed with this. She loves it. And it's not as big as a camp event downside and.
Speaker 3: It's very for everybody.
Speaker 4: COVID hit Barbie, So that's for the sixty ten ah, she's on job keeper. And then the second thing is this really cool air spray gun by Crayola and you it's comes with special texters. You pump it up, hand pump What I love about this It doesn't need batteries, so Christmas Morning.
Speaker 2: Doesn't need, doesn't need We're in faux informotional people speak like this limited amount now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you pump up, pump up the volumes.
Speaker 2: Hands. We're a real show today.
Speaker 4: Patsy shove the texture in and it's got this little spray gun and it does all these pictures and it comes coming down.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have their furniture and radio just ruined this week this Christmas with that spray thing.
Speaker 3: I had one of those as a kid. I hope the technology is improved because they suck. When I was a kid, they you thought it was going to be like spray paint. But it was so bad.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is awesome. We were all having a go over, all three of us. So it's the Crayola spray gun. You can head head to their website have a look if you want some tips on what to get the kids.
Speaker 2: And yeah, lovely, thank you very much, Patsy. When we come back, we get into Jackposts.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're midway through double thumbs Up Friday. We share the things we're into at the moment. Everything we talk about we do put on our Facebook page and Instagram as well, So I know this for you do start thinking about and relative start asking you what can we get the kids? Perhaps you had some great tips there as well, Jack Posts, what have you gone?
Speaker 3: I'll start with a life hack. We always talk on the show about where we can watch TV shows and a Netflix is at iView is at seven plus? Is a binge does a stand? And you never know where your shows are too? Just watch au type it into Google, just watch a you.
Speaker 2: Is this legal? No?
Speaker 3: No, this is not. This is not a stream a stream, it's not.
Speaker 2: One of those. Is it okay? Because you know you got in trouble for Jack had a private word with the boss when it was worked out the it do what worked out that your laptop was downloading.
Speaker 3: Illegal movies, showing the news that.
Speaker 2: Why would Joe the engineer lie about.
Speaker 3: He got it wrong?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They track it down ping.
Speaker 3: Your little laptop there they pinged the wrong laptop download Red Hot and Dutch.
Speaker 2: He found out the title of it. Naughty boy.
Speaker 3: This this is not a legal TV shows. All it is is you put in the show you're looking for. It'll tell you exactly where you can stream it or idea.
Speaker 4: We were looking for Tango and Cash last weekend, couldn't find it.
Speaker 3: Let me tell I will play a live version right now. Cash. Just watch AU and I can tell you that you can stream it on Binge or you can stream it on foxtail now or if you don't have those, you can rent it on Apple TV for ninety nine.
Speaker 2: That actually is That's a great one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we use it all the time.
Speaker 2: Just watch Au.
Speaker 3: Just watch Au. Then I've got a show on Netflix. New show on Netflix from local sketch comedy group Auntie Donna. I used to see these guys at the Melbourne Comedy Festival. I even remember seeing him at raw which is like the early days of people coming up through comedy. And now they made a Netflix show with Ed Helms from the office. It's crazy. It's a super big budget show, very Monty Python inspired. You would say, it's insane but very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched. I didn't know a thing about them, just saw that they were everywhere. Last week. I saw Tony Martin was big in the Monks. I thought, you know, his taste in comedy is amazing. So I watched two episodes last Friday night. I thought it was brilliant, really really smart, surreal funny. Yeah, very good. And their local talent, well, I mean Ed Helms is like the exec producer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been over in the States. They filmed it for five months, they said, and couldn't won't allowed to tell anybody about it. So all their fans thought, they just have.
Speaker 2: You seen the drum? Have you seen the drum sketch?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I'm on the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's brilliant, very very, very funny. Yeah, Auntie Donna's boys.
Speaker 3: Auntie Donna's it's called Auntie Donna's Big Old House of Fun.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when an older guy, get my recommendations come up next. I just found my.
Speaker 7: Space Christian Christian o'connald's show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're doing double thumbs Up Friday. We talk about the shows, then things that we're into at the moment, couple from me. Then The Crown is back on Netflix. Honestly, it's so good. Think I'd be getting into a drama about the history of the royal family. I know that might sound odd from an English guy, but I just think it wouldn't be that interesting, and it's it's not actually very pro royal family. When you watch The Crown and you get the real truth about the family and what they're like, you don't really warm to the Queen or anything like that. But it is a brilliant TV show.
Speaker 3: Back in the day when filmmakers who got their heads chopped off for saying about.
Speaker 2: The drawn and quarter Jack. Yeah, it's very, very good. The Crown's fantastic. The other thing I saw this week I've seen two episodes. Addicted Australians is on SBS and it is brilliant. It's a documentary about addictions and it isn't just alcohol and drug all the ones you know about stuff that people have got really unusual addictions. There's one people who are actually addicted to their phones, which I think over're all honest, we are all addicted to our phones, honestly because like we were talking on yesterday, do in the Wonder Year? Why does it come into the toilet with us? But it's like a comfort blanker, so about you. Anytime I see it under thirty percent, it's like an oxygen tank. I'm like, I can't make a call on this. I can't rely on this. I can't go out of the house with thirty percent. I could become invisible. You phoned eyes, I'm off for grid.
Speaker 3: You delay going out.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I take a lead with me. Hopefully I'll find a charger out in the wild. A digital Australians on SBS that is brilliant and great American barbecue. Did you mention this a couple of weeks ago? No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh did I?
Speaker 4: It's brilliant?
Speaker 2: Are you watching it?
Speaker 4: We've seen the whole series.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've been with you.
Speaker 3: It is brilliant reality TV show.
Speaker 2: But the best kind. It's about amazing Americans. These big characters are barbecuing, but a high level of smoking barbecue. Know, they've got all these homemade rubs and saucers, and their dads and granddads and NaNs gave them these. And also they've got like amazing coal, slaws, salads and you know that slaws and all that. The Americans do really well the barbecuing, and how they do these state rubs and these briskets. It's in the amount of times I've got the phone out and starts to let brisket on uber eats.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's design with it. I think it's meant to make you go out to your barbecue and start doing that. Get someone else to do it. Red Brewster, it's the next best thing you want to learn now it's called Great American Barbecue. It is brilliant and you actually warm to the characters that you. I love it can't start which there's something actually really heartwarming about it as well. Anyway, those are my recommendations.
Speaker 1: He the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Some point this morning the show, I need to ask the dullest question, the dullest question I have ever asked into microphone. But to make my life easier, to make my life at home easier, I have to ask it. So I just want to give it heads up now. At some point in the next sixteen minutes, there'd be no warning because I don't want anyone getting stressed out by I'm just going to ask it. There will be a silence, there'd be an awkward sience, like Jesus, is he really doing that? But I have to ask you, Okay, So I just ask her for forgiveness. But some point during the next sixty minutes, the dullest question you'll ever hear anyone ask on the radio.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, then can I vent something that will make me sound ungrateful? But I just need to get it off my chair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this doesn't sound like you were a tool joke.
Speaker 3: My mum sent me a present for my birthday that is a series of men's.
Speaker 2: Grooming kit What are in a series of well, it was it's like coming in monthly installments.
Speaker 3: It's coming like in all different parts. So the first thing I got was just a body wash. I actually thought when it came up, like, Jesus is a bit slim from Mom.
Speaker 2: I saw that. You give a sixteen year old boy who's in the full midst of puberty and it's basically going, you stink on that teenage thug use this.
Speaker 3: So I rang her and I said thank you, thanks for the body wash.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, you try to say something.
Speaker 3: She said, Oh, is it all coming together? I said, what she's like, I've got a I went to get a men's grooming kit. It's meant to be a whole lot of stuff, a face exfoliator, a beard oil, body wash. I thought it was all coming together because the shipping was so expensive. I thought they would make it into like a box or a hamper where she.
Speaker 2: Got this stuff from as well that it's got to be shipped into the country.
Speaker 3: This is the thing she's got. She's gone on some website that's offered all these different men's grooming products. But they're all coming from the individual stores all over Australia and some internationally, so they all rock up on their own postage system. Three times this week. I've got that long we've missed. You come to the post office.
Speaker 2: That ruin your day. You look at one of those, there's no way. No one just swears. I mean you go, oh, oh, it's a fat lot. You've got to look on the back see where it is straight wee we go nightmare parking. You just know that's an hour just getting there, parking up and trying to get hold of the gift. That's a night message. Free this week.
Speaker 3: The one yesterday is the last story. If this isn't the last one. I picked up something called man mint.
Speaker 2: That sounds really dodgy as well. I don't know the sound of man mint.
Speaker 3: Men mint. You meant to massage into your beard?
Speaker 2: Really right? Then it's it's said, so you meant to go to I was post somewhere and go, oh hi, I'm Jack Post. It's my job. Listen, I'm here for my man mint.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you were the guy yesterday getting your seedar wood bodywork. The man mint is so versatile that says on the packaging that it can be used as a beard oil or a lip barm.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's very very versatile, isn't it.
Speaker 3: So if you guys want some man mint, I'll bring something in great put someone and you can put it on your lips. Patsy, this is it. If i'm if I get one more post office office, come pick me up.
Speaker 2: Very strikes you're out for mom?
Speaker 3: Sorry Mom, No, it's what you gave me, is what I've got and thank you for the birthday gift.
Speaker 2: I remember years ago, I thought it'd be really nice to gift my dad trying to think of something unusual to getting for Christmas, right, and I thought, he's not sort of fresh vegetables and fruit now, he's trying to be healthy's in the seventies. So I thought, oh, this thing you can all the world. Once a month, they get a big box of fresh local produce. Anyway, two months in, my dad rings me and goes, Son, you're gonna have to cancel that gift. What do you mean, goes too much produce? He's becoming a pain, he says. It's like we're living in a farmers market. He said, I've now taken to walking the streets to the neighbors, knocking on the door with his box of too much prodgs, going do you want some candle loops or kumquats? It's too much, cancel the order.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning to Lisa, already at work, listen to the show. Can you get Jack to repeat the streaming site that he mentioned up earlier for his double thumbs up? Yeah, it's another one of Jack's illegal streaming sites. It's napster post. You don't okay, Sean, you don't stream on it. It just tells you where your shows are streaming. Very legal. Home taping is killing the video industry.
Speaker 3: I just Google just watch AU, but I'm looking at the actual U r L. Just watch dot com forward slash AU.
Speaker 2: The world has moved on from forward slash when you started in radio.
Speaker 3: That that you my backslash dot com A h and ttp www.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up to seven o'clock. Then we're giving up there on Heroes Gold, which we brought back this week and we'll tell you why. Also, what's coming happening at the end of next week when we're going all vinyl on the Breakfast Show. We need you to donate some vinyl and coming up in ten minutes time, we will find out.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast tatsy.
Speaker 2: Before we crack on with the show, just a quick question, what happens every evening in your house?
Speaker 4: Six o'clock it's news time TV comes on.
Speaker 2: And watch channel Do you watch news on nine? Yeah? Cool? And we were talking about this the other day on the show.
Speaker 4: So we had half priced Mexican for the first time this year?
Speaker 2: And what time did you go in five, twenty five to twenty things?
Speaker 4: Really early, because I like to be home by just after six to watch the news.
Speaker 2: Why did you need you back to the news you're reading it again in twelve hours time? And which one do you go for? Seven or nine?
Speaker 4: I'm nine?
Speaker 3: I'm a nine girl.
Speaker 2: So every week every night at six o'clock you're watching Peter Hitchener do the six o'clock news?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, and Tiny the sport and Livy the weather.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent. Well, we've got quiz based on the news this week that Hitch is done. You ready to play?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Five questions?
Speaker 9: He's Hitch, Hello, Christian, Jack and Pats Pats. I hear you're a bit of a fangirl. You make it your business to be home every night by six to watch our Channel nine news, forcing your family to munch down their Mexican at lightning speed things. Now, that's commitment to news, and from one veteran newsreader to another, respect much respect.
Speaker 10: But how well do you really know your news? Christian? Start the quiz?
Speaker 2: Facts Hitch, Patrina Jones?
Speaker 10: Do you know the news?
Speaker 2: All right? Batsy? We've got five news clips from five stories this week, I play the clip. We'd like to know what the story was about. Are you ready to play?
Speaker 3: Ready to go?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it all right? Number one? What do you reckon chant? We're looking for that. We have five questions five out of five. If you if you watch your news every night?
Speaker 3: You said you watch every night this week, I've out of five, three out of five's a pass, three out of five.
Speaker 2: If you are the news, you've got to be the news. That must have been nicely to refer to as veteran newsreader by.
Speaker 4: Hitch as we honestly even just to hear Hitch say my name got my blood pressure up?
Speaker 2: All right? Question?
Speaker 4: Oh I love him?
Speaker 2: He is very good? Yeah, all right? Question number one? Who is this big fella?
Speaker 8: Visitors were amazed to see the big fella amble over to offer some comfort.
Speaker 2: Who is the big fella? Question number one?
Speaker 4: The big fella? It wasn't a line at where the open range?
Speaker 3: Soo was it?
Speaker 10: Katrina? That's incorrect.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid it was a gorilla cared for an injured bird that flew into its enclosure at zoo in New South Wales.
Speaker 8: A gentle giant with a soft touch has tried to rescue an injured bird. Its feathered friend flew into the gorilla enclosure at a new South walese zoo.
Speaker 2: By Patsy's second question, what has this town had fun making? Here's the clip for the News this week on Channel nine at six o'clock.
Speaker 8: A small town in the Western District has had a lot of fun making making war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 4: They're making hay bales out of you know, characters and stuff. One made a bay another.
Speaker 10: Person on a robot the trainer. That's correct, Yes, well done.
Speaker 2: Southwest Victure in Town for Charrington have haymale decorating competitions. They decided to decorate a haybyte or two or three.
Speaker 8: The winner announced the next Friday will receive a fifty dollars voucher to splash out of the local cafe good price.
Speaker 2: Is there all right? Question number three? One out of two so far Patsy.
Speaker 8: Ruffled a few feathers Patrick Dangerfield among them.
Speaker 2: What has ruffled Paddy Dangerfield's feathers?
Speaker 4: Ah? You reported on this on the show usually Baftime by Sport for Audrey and I'm so half watching. It's about the rule, It's about the rule changes. He's not not a fan of the new rule change, Patrina.
Speaker 10: That's correct.
Speaker 4: The league's controversial rule changes pose a risk to player safety.
Speaker 11: You last think you want is an increased number of injuries.
Speaker 2: All right? Well done, Patsy, doing very well. Okay, so two out of three is pretty good. Last two questions.
Speaker 8: Melbourne shopping centers are rolling out the red carpet this.
Speaker 1: Christmas, Patsy.
Speaker 2: Water shopping centers rolling out the red carpet for yes.
Speaker 4: For Christmas in Chadstone they had do you know if they've got special VIP park.
Speaker 10: Patrina? That's correct.
Speaker 2: Well done, hitch Pete.
Speaker 4: This year you can get a butler to do all of your Christmas shopping.
Speaker 2: All right, Patsy. Last question, wettest in ten years?
Speaker 4: What was the wettest Melbourne's rainfall? Like our our spring seasons.
Speaker 2: We needed to be more specific than news. Can't just have maybe on the Breakfast show, but not on TV News ow October.
Speaker 10: The Trainer. That's correct.
Speaker 4: Wonder however, was our wettest in ten years?
Speaker 2: Well done, Patsy? What's that? Four out five? Well done? Patsy reads the news and she knows the news world, Patsy.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast next Friday. We're going to go all vinyl. So every song you hear from us, we played on the greatest music format in the world, which is vinyl. So that means that we have a turntable in here. Jack and I are going to get those white auctioneer gloves because we are relying on you donating vinyl to us. Years and years ago, radio stations have big, big record libraries, and all the music you heard what's from vinyl. Obviously, now it's all on hard drive Samma's Radio all over the world. It's convenient, it's easy. However, we need vinyl. If we're going to go all vinyl, we need you to donate songs to us that we can play out and we're gonna have white kind of auctionaris gus. We don't damage your vinyl. The thing is as well as do you remember when we did this a while ago. For some of the vinyls we're gonna get donated lent they're gonna be albums, and so it's trying to find the grooves in between, say track three and four in the morning. If I hit plane now it's just there. It's done. It's going to be the slowest show we've done of the year.
Speaker 3: Or you shouldn't let me do it last time. I'd never actually put a needle on a record before I did it last time. Trying to find a track.
Speaker 2: It's going to be mixed up next Friday. We had a meeting about this yesterday and it's going to be mixed up. You will do something, I will do some, and Patsy will do some as well.
Speaker 3: That's nice, right.
Speaker 2: So the thing is then we need vinyl records, So if you've got vinyl, please get to call us A nine four one oh four three. But before you go rummaging in your crates, here's what we're actually looking for. Because obviously gold see we won a bit of eighties wan a bit in nineties. But specifically I've let Jack and Patsy have a request. So Jack, what are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Well, you've left the door open. You actually said to me, I can pick any song I want. Yeah, so you've left the door open for me to pick my favorite Australian band again, the punk band Friends of Rum.
Speaker 2: That sobbing sound is the head of goals and music. It's been nice to wake up to is it a punch in the face by Friends of Rom? Second mention of Friends All? This week after we did Weakest Clean to Fain, one of you sold the leads? Was it lead singer Toothbrush Toothbrush?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Is it that song you want?
Speaker 3: I'd love any Friends?
Speaker 2: I'm let's go, let's go to the deep cuts of Friends All.
Speaker 3: I've never seen it vinyl of Friends of Rum, So if anybody's got one, I would love to say.
Speaker 2: All right, So do you own any Friends of Rom on vinyl? Nine four one four one oh four three. Someone's going and already, Patsy, what would you love?
Speaker 4: I really really want Bruce Springstein Glory Days. I love that song and everything sounds better on vinyl, especially that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does all right. So we're looking for a bit of the boss Glory Days and Friends are Ron.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell shoe Podcast.
Speaker 2: Next Friday show, we're gonna go all vinyl. So imagine that every song you hear, you'll hear the once we get the right track on an album, once we get the groove right. But you will hear that lovely, amazing, warm sound, the crackle, the deeper bass notes that you only get in vinyl as well. All the music here these days it's streamed. It's like it's thinner. It doesn't have the deeper grooves. That's what literally vinyl is. So you'll hear that. Every song you hear next Friday all vinyl. But we need you to donate vinyl and songs to make the show next Friday. Angie Brown, Christian and currently packing up my house and moving. I have this bad Boy, in my opinion, the best eighties compilation album ever. It's eighty seven right on track. Compilations used to have like the weather We're titled and phrase with so much of their time, weren't they right on track? Listen to this we will accept a compilation albums and this is from nineteen eighty seven. What a lineup? Do you remember that song from the eighties Patsy Mail Stripper, I was a mal stripper and a go go bar. I was a mal stripper and a go go bar.
Speaker 3: I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Man to Man meets Man Parish. What about Club Nevoline on me? We played that. It's a great track. Melan kim Uh, you know respectable occasionally play it on gold. Are you familiar with showing out brackets get Fresh at the Weekend.
Speaker 3: I don't not know that.
Speaker 2: Remember that gear Fresh at the week show went out like a metallic voice came in that that one banger Dave Dobbin Slice of Heaven would sound great. Hoodoo, gurus, what's my scene? I love that song. That'd be great to hear that on vinyl. Do you remember mc micah g and DJ Sven with the holiday rat Nice We're going to ring rang a dong for a Holida day. Just check out the style we just made, and then they would have a bit of Madonna's Holiday. It's like a really bad kind of remix of it. Look, anyway, we don't need the vinyl butt, guys, I can just do some of these songs live next week.
Speaker 3: I thought we had DJ Spinn in the.
Speaker 2: Back. Now I can just get into character, but only DJ Sven. Let's go to the line and see what songs you've got for us. Good morning Rosie him good So the vinyl show. What can you lend to us? I have.
Speaker 11: Which was given to me. I am heard from my dad.
Speaker 6: So yes, I've got the album Born to Run.
Speaker 11: Yes, Oh that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Patsy's trying to get hold of We're trying to get hold of Glory Days at Morga Patsy, But yeah, we'd love to have that, Rosie. Thank you very much for lend us and lending us a song. You're very welcome, all right, I haven't any kenned Andre good?
Speaker 3: I Christian here going?
Speaker 2: I'm good Andre? What are you holding? This is like a vinyl poker at the moment? Is it? What are you holding at the moment? Is it better than the Boss and Born to Run? What have you got?
Speaker 7: I think I think it is, Christian.
Speaker 2: I'm holding Leader Shuffle by Boss Skeggs off the Silk Degrees album. Oh my God, Ledo Shuffle is a great song. One fun of money too for the show, This says Friday. I'm final as well. Andre. Where are you in Melbourne in Port Morgan at the moment?
Speaker 12: At work?
Speaker 2: Right? We need to in the next couple of days get the Lido shuffle. Boss Gags needs to come to this station. No worry, I We'll do that all right, buddy. Thank you very much, Andre, have a good weekend. Who we got here? Scott? Good morning, Scotty, good morning Now, Scott. I know he's spoken to you before on the show you own, don't you want? You've got a big collection of vinyl.
Speaker 1: I'll go for you.
Speaker 6: You just just but I got this Easy Tops eliminated. It's fantastic.
Speaker 12: Give me the eleven legs shot just man some great songs.
Speaker 2: Like that She's got legs. It was a little time. You know yesterday you were saying the Amason why you haven't had a legit musical career, because you haven't suffered any life. It's easy Top just made a song about a lady having legs, About a lady with legs who knows how to use them, those legs.
Speaker 3: And then what's the second line, She's got legs, she knows how.
Speaker 2: To choose them? About a robo lady Scott, thank you very much, your.
Speaker 7: Cool Christian connell Christian o'connells show podcasts.
Speaker 2: Time for not Friday. This is where we ask you what time you're knocking off today. It's an important question of the whole week. What time are you knocking off for a Friday? And then what are you doing this weekend? What is the highlight of your weekend? Jackie boy, what time are you knocking off?
Speaker 3: Well, we've got this dinner tomorrow night. That calls for a colorful European summer dress code. So I'm going shopping after the show today with the anchor I need. I'm trying to look for the coolest, trendiest member on the team.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And I'm having trouble, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Where do I go shopping for such an outfit?
Speaker 2: I think the man about town the gadfly, if you will, goes to Chappelle Street, Okay, gets you out. We want is a colorful They are all these big, sort of really big, colorful short sleeved shirts for men. Gets the guns out. I know you like that, And then can I recommend that you pair that up for a pair of white chinos. Those big long legs of yours will look great in white cheese.
Speaker 3: That does sound man about Some people on the team are recoiling and they're the younger trendy.
Speaker 2: When it comes to fashion. Well, if you to it the rio, he's wearing a Wiggles T shirt. What color is that? Yellow?
Speaker 3: Maybe mustard is in seasons?
Speaker 2: Must have color for the young man about town. Yeah, that's what you need is a colorful shirt, white chinos.
Speaker 3: Okay? And is it too much to go like a hat.
Speaker 2: Wear a hat, but wear always at a jaunty angle. Okay, jaunty angle jacket. Okay, I could see you putting that off easy.
Speaker 3: That look, yeah, a mullet and a fedora. I didn't think I've seen that mixed before.
Speaker 2: But bring it out to my twenty twenty is a year, Patsy. What time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 4: Speaking of mustard, I have to take back a dress, the ugliest dress I have ever bought online. It's hanging over the back of my chair and it's like Krusty the clown in it is it must of colored. It's a beautiful color, but it just looked horrible.
Speaker 2: After this break, you're gonna have to nick out there to see this color dress.
Speaker 4: So it's got to go back today and then I'm batching it for the weekend. The love gods of podcasting. So it's just me and me and the nine year old.
Speaker 2: I'm off once we've done a business after the show today, I'm off to Bunnings. I need to get at here we go. This is the dullest question, the boring question. I need to get lawmar. But I've got a very small patch of grass to cut, so I don't want to get anything that requires fuel, okay, and I can't be bothered with a messy long lead because it's only about three meters by four meters the patch of grass. I believe. I had a quick look yesterday. There are lawnmowers now that are cordless.
Speaker 3: Battery operating.
Speaker 2: Yes, Do they actually cut grass or do the Is it just like a kitten with a with a shoe. Whe're just is it going to cut the grass?
Speaker 3: Good question. I don't have any personal experience with the battery operated ones, but I will tell you you will get tea if you have an electric one with the cord.
Speaker 2: My wife laughed at me yesterday when you're not going to get a cordless or more. The neighbors, she said, won't take your seriously. They don't take me seriously anyway. I come back home from work at eleven am and they all go tough day at the office. Every single day I hear that joke for my neighbors say yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the one with the cord. I got to say it works for me. It does cut the grass. But we had cut the carpenters over Clintoss and he started teasing me. He said, it doesn't even sound like a lawnmower.
Speaker 2: So my agent voice said, am I really give me that? Upset by some guy saying you haven't got a proper lawmarer with a lead? Am I that insecure? So please tell me I do warn It is the dullest question I'm ever going to ask on the show. Do these battery powder believe it's a lithium? I want if you want to get into the basis here, do they actually cut grass? And ideally I need it with a box as well, because I can't bother. I'm never going to rake it all in? All right, So what time you're knocking off? And do you have a cordless law mower?
Speaker 1: And day? Hello Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Friday on the show we do knock off Friday. Will we ask you what's something knocking off today? As she kickstart your weekend? And what are you heading in to do? And merely said that I was knocking off today and then going to bunning and so get a new lawnmower, and I nearly I'm looking for lawn mower that is battery powered. I didn't realize is it one hundred percent of the calls.
Speaker 3: I think there was one out of maybe twenty to twenty five calls taken that wasn't about long.
Speaker 2: Sorry team, but people got a lot to say at the moment about lawnmows. I didn't realize I kicked over Horner's nest. About the battery powered lawmower. It's only for a small patch of grass, Okay, imagine, I think it's like four meters by three meters, so I don't need a big lawmow. There's no point. And ideally I just comeingboard with the leads untangling it behind you. I just want somebody. But do battery powered moos actually cut grass? Christian? Why don't you get one of those old school manual push mowers that is the domain of a granddad, you know those?
Speaker 3: You probably can't even buy him anymore. On the Antique Yes.
Speaker 2: To the museum and borrow one. I didn't see him on Antique's road show. Victor, good morning, Good morning, Christian. Now I'm good. Great name, by the way, Victor, awesome.
Speaker 6: Now, thank you, thank you very much yours, I know yoursn't too bad.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much us And now listen, that's enough for play. Let's get down to the main action talk MOA talk. I am.
Speaker 6: I'm a trade so I'm bid old school. I have to deal with the carpenters and all so forth like Jack had too. And I bought went and bought myself for fifty eight volt ag law moa And it is the most powerful, best thing ever. It doesn't stop, don't have to do anyth except for pressor button.
Speaker 10: It's quiet.
Speaker 6: You can do it at six am in the morning while the neighbors are sleeping before I.
Speaker 2: Come and do the show. My wife's gonna wake up and go, what a husband. He's a DJ's a gardener and I didn't hear a thing. Now, how long does it last with the battery life? It's only about ten minutes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, will it last much longer than that? So you don't have to bother charging. You know, it's more efficient. I thank you for you. You'll probably get about five six easily goes out of it before you even bother charging the batteries because it takes two batteries. And you can just do the key which is adscessed, making news them as well, and you can slip over itself using the other battery.
Speaker 2: I mean, have you got shares in a.
Speaker 6: Should have with a name like Victor, who I think is the op.
Speaker 2: I still believe it's a great now, can I just say it again? Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: You call wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you wonderful. Uh let's go to Marie. Good good morning, Christian, maa talk. What have you got to say? Marie?
Speaker 5: I have a Ego battery operated law mower and with the snipper, couldn't recommend them highly enough. I have a pretty big backyard. Takes me about fifty minutes before the battery dies with Hardwick and they take about an hour to charge.
Speaker 2: Lovely all right, and thanks you help there, Murray, and I have a lovely weekend too, Thank you. Someone needs recharging, bree. Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 11: I can sort you out with a morn battery powered born law how so, because I work in a male.
Speaker 2: Shop here, what have you got? What were you going to try and sell me?
Speaker 11: Well, well, it's the product away Kerry is called red Back. It's a forty vault Samsung cell powered battery comes in three different sizes. I have an eighteen Sung.
Speaker 2: People who make mobile phones and TVs are also knocking out normos.
Speaker 11: Well, the batteries, yes, ah.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, And it's what's the vault? Because Victor with great name Victor, isn't it He's got an AEG fifty eight vault that he said is man enough for the job? And what if I lose eighteen vaults, I'm going to lose the power to cut?
Speaker 11: No, definitely not definitely not. But on this one only requires one battery.
Speaker 2: Don't need to right, okay? And what's that retelling at?
Speaker 11: It is off the top of my head because I'm on my way to work. I can't actually, because people always do this.
Speaker 2: So that they sell it all day long ago. Oh it is like they don't know any of the prices there? What what does it go for?
Speaker 11: I'm pretty sure it's that four forty nine off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and I thought one of these. It's not like fuel or the old he that record.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars, Yeah, because you need the bettery sound cheap. And then the barry comes to the charger.
Speaker 2: All right, what's it to a guy on the radiof of you who got you a free fireplace? But we didn't. Now I had to make a video wearing some strange apron I'll call you later. I call you later. Now's a bad time. I ain't paying that money.
Speaker 7: Christian Iconnell Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: So every Friday we spend a wheel on the will are a couple of song titles. Whatever song title lands on, we try and do a phone in with you around that songs today going on the Wheel of Fortunes, even though there's five.
Speaker 1: We just like the title.
Speaker 2: It does, doesn't it. I still haven't found what I'm looking for. Go your own way? What's my age again? This new entry yesterday? How do we find? Oh yeah, it sounds of Australia. Put your hand out Naughty Boy, which is a fun song from a long time ago about corporal punishment. Then you had to have a good time with music years ago. Put your hand out Naughty Boy and queens. There's no way I can and put your hand out on Naughty Boy.
Speaker 3: Can we please next time there's an artists releasing.
Speaker 2: Say can we please start sort of caning producers put your hand out naughty producers.
Speaker 3: We need them to do an updated cover version of that song because it's a great bit of music.
Speaker 2: But hand out Naughty Boy. It's about children all fine, kick them up that chimney. Oh they loved it to clean a chimney with their tongues. Then you can come down kids. That's what the world needs right now is a throwback to children. Cruelty, naughty boy. Who's going to cover that? Adele?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: No, do it all? Fair? Okay? Total before always email me all your ideas well you ever put them into a microphone anyway, And Gwen Stefani, what are you waiting for? Spin that wheel? Chances all right, it's landed on Gwen Stefanos And what are you waiting for? So the question is what are you waiting for? You might be waiting for a man to.
Speaker 3: Propose, or in this day and angel woman to propose.
Speaker 2: Of course, yes, you might be waiting for an animal to propose. That's the what we're living now. Jack, what are you waiting for? Oh?
Speaker 3: We actually have a big one. Bianca and I. It's finally time to update the car from the death trap of a ute that I drive around from twenty years ago. We've ordered a Tesla. Oh no, yeah, it is a little bit futuristic, but they're affordable now. They're not super expensive like they were when they first came out and we put in the order.
Speaker 2: Look great, they're so cool. How far would it go?
Speaker 3: There goes four hundred and fifty kilometers before you have to charge it up.
Speaker 2: Again, So you're going to get like a forty volt one like that normal long game.
Speaker 3: Can I bury your battery up the lawn and I'm running low?
Speaker 2: That's amazing? So when would it be here?
Speaker 3: That's the thing. You hardly after you do the order, you hardly hear from him. I ordered it online.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you didn't go to a show room or he was during COVID. You didn't go to a showroom. You haven't paid for it all.
Speaker 3: No, all you do is pay one hundred and fifty dollars to web site.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're going to be on four corners soon, and I'm afraid the post family. No car has a's a website. Tesla dot net.
Speaker 3: The true If anybody has dealt with Tesla, tell me how long I'm meant to wait? Because four weeks?
Speaker 2: Have you ever even had an email confirmation saying your Tesla order has been received?
Speaker 3: I've got this guy who's apparently helping me, Andrew, he's but he doesn't he doesn't say anything. He keep every time I ask, Like, he's.
Speaker 2: Not one of those chat bots you see with a little pop up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I've never spoken to him in real life. He's just a cha chack.
Speaker 2: How much have you handed over?
Speaker 3: Only one hundred and fifty dollars deposit? Okay, But he keeps saying every time I say.
Speaker 2: Hey, Elon's back in the garage this weekend, making yours, putting the door on it, this weekend.
Speaker 3: Guys, every time an email, it's like any day now, but the last three weeks.
Speaker 2: You've got no kind of projected delivery though.
Speaker 3: Oh and they come on a boat from California, like they make them there, And I didn't think it's even on the boat yet. Wow, So we could be waiting for the rest of the time.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast, So.
Speaker 2: We've spun our Wheel of Fortunes to do this every Friday, song titles on a wheel, whatever song title lands and we're trying to a phone in it's landed on Gwen Stefani And what are you waiting for? Jack Bosa is waiting for a car that he's ordered online, not spoken to a human, handed over money with his credit card for a deposit for a car. It's not Carl. They're very cool. I think they always look amazing.
Speaker 3: Tesla's yeah, it works so futuristic.
Speaker 2: These are all electric now, Jack, Tesla's driven here itself. It knows, it's aware, it has a new master. Chose this Tesla like that you and your golf, which is just basically a mobile. Skip.
Speaker 3: No, I've made a new rule when the new car comes, no trash in the car. No, just dumping stuff in the back of it for days. I'm turning a new leaf.
Speaker 2: Get out of it. It's impos it's impossible, all right. What are you waiting for, Kevin? Good morning? Yeah, yeah, good keV. And what are you waiting for? Just chair for Jack's ut Oh this is you don't want to move by on that. It is death track.
Speaker 3: I'm very in.
Speaker 2: The roof came in.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. The positive is far out way the negative aware?
Speaker 2: What are the negatives? The doors don't really open. You got put your foot on the side of it. No, no, no, that was what I experienced. What's the thing with the roof just caves in on your head? Is he driving along?
Speaker 3: That's a fabric is coming down off the ceiling. The radio doesn't work. But I think that's a small, all electrical thing that is probably easy for somebody who knows how to fix it. But then you've got to look at the positives. It's got the tray. Put anything you want in the tray. It's got the lock box for the tools. Put all your tools in there.
Speaker 2: You try to try.
Speaker 3: So again, Kevin's the body. Oh, she's a sexy beast. She's a well, it's like a Ford falcon. It's a Ford Falcon new so it looks like a Ford Falcon at the front and then turns into a tray like a transformer.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's the way.
Speaker 3: Oh no, rust, no, rust, No, it's not rusty, old thing.
Speaker 2: What is that dusty?
Speaker 3: Yes, Kevin, let's take this offline and I'll chat to you more about it. I think we could be cooking up a sale here.
Speaker 2: Kevin, have a good weekend. Let's go to Rebecca. Good morning, Rebecca.
Speaker 12: Hi Christian, I'm.
Speaker 6: Thirty five weeks pregnant. So I'm I guess you can sit up.
Speaker 11: Yes, what I'm waiting for, but I would like to see my feelings.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet And now it's you get into summer and there's been a couple of very hot days. But you're just uncomfortable on a little b born, don't you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, dying as an understatement.
Speaker 2: So when is due date? If you're thirty four, thirty five weeks and the new year, what would that be?
Speaker 11: That would be Christmas Day or Boxing Day?
Speaker 6: Because I'm an idiot, Wow, wow, idiot.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's very hard to get that back timing exactly right for nine months and all that. You know, it's not.
Speaker 3: During the throes of passion, trying to.
Speaker 2: Back up, back up, back up day, waiting another couple of days. Tuesday's fine, Okay, back we go game on Parla.
Speaker 6: Social distance sale.
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Okay, well listen, Rebecca, good luck, thank you name and Christian, lovely name Christian Victor Rebecca. It's a lovely name for boy or girl. Okay, thanks by Rebecca, good luck, Thank thank you, Johnny boy. One last call before the headlineser Patsy John good morning.
Speaker 12: Kay, Christian haw you gam oh, I can't what's the Great World Youth that's coming out the cannon X. I pre ordered it and it's coming in a month's time, So tell me.
Speaker 2: About the cannon x U is this part of the P series.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's the best one you can get, because I've already got the Steed. I bought it in March and I said to him, hey, you know what, I've just pre ordered the next one. He goes, why, I said, I love this shoot so much. It only costs me twenty five grand, rode it off on tax. Give me another one. So they said, all right, pre order it. You're the first one in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Get one.
Speaker 3: Order as you were buying the previous car.
Speaker 12: Well, I pre ordered it like five minutes after I drove this one and said, mate, this thing's amazing, and to twenty five green. It's basically a ready based Colorado with so many extras, and the money I staved the bought myself a five ton escabator. So I've already made betten that off on tax and I've got to use in an escavator for the price of range.
Speaker 2: Anything I can compare this to is I've often in a pub as he's just hand to me my first one, stop pulling another one. I've got a bit of a thirst one, but not I. I love this, Get me another one now, and an excavator. What are you building there?
Speaker 12: I do fencing? Were all fencing, it's yeah, just something that excavated.
Speaker 2: What you do in Trump's warm before he goes well.
Speaker 12: You know the great wall, great fence, you know walls.
Speaker 2: Fencers, all yeah, they look amazing. That's brand new for twenty five grand.
Speaker 3: All right, this is.
Speaker 12: Actually just to help your Casper's out. Anyone who wants a good great wall youth twenty five grand from Ringwood havel cow on farmer John said yeah, I'll give you five hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, says guy trying to set his trap you earlier. We've all crossed the line today, but mainly Patsy. All right, John, thank you very much.
Speaker 12: You go nowhere is Christian?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: By the end of the show and they've ordered another one. Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast, Good morning, Christian O'Connell show, one of you again today. End of the week, winning a brand new navman for today's at work time waste stuff. Today is what a glorious day. It's Showbiz Animal Appreciation Day.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite showbiz animals?
Speaker 2: Where do I begin? You've got last year, You've got the Lunis hobo, you got Ben the Bear from Gentle Bear and Ice. I love that. What about you? Jack?
Speaker 3: My head went straight to send us a little help from the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: But he is. Thanks for coming in on the radio today. It showed based Animal Appreciation Day today. Some facts the richest showbiz animals. Kiko the whale in Free Willy. Have you seen that movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, loved it.
Speaker 2: Love it. It's okay, like one of the greatest movies as.
Speaker 3: An impressionable kids. So I actually cried in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sorry moving. Do you know what the whale himself got thirty six million? No he didn't.
Speaker 3: I promise he didn't.
Speaker 2: Who told me thirty six millions? They couldn't. They had to pay him to start the movie. They couldn't rip him off. It's a movie about animal rights.
Speaker 3: Who is the who's the money going to?
Speaker 2: I don't know who's his agent? Do you think it's another big dolphin with a cigar and a top hat in an office? Ked, I got you a grade. You're going to be a movie star, social media star. Grumpy the Cat never heard of him. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that picture that Riy has put on the bottom of the page.
Speaker 2: He's got a net worth of one hundred and twenty million, doesn't he does? Have you made these up on a Friday? One hundred is wor in terms of merchandising deals, paid appearances? Who's booking the cat to come along? Paid appearances? Some board looking cat, pay me cash, a lifetime movie and a variety of sponsorships Moose to Jack Russell, who played Eddie in Fraser ten thousand dollars an episode.
Speaker 3: Oh on no, i'd I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Why are you so angry about this?
Speaker 3: I just don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Of course they will have to pay these animals. They're very popular.
Speaker 3: Ten grand in episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know what, when I get home, I'm going to get some headshots made for Larry the Cat.
Speaker 3: Seriously, they're not going to put that big old cat.
Speaker 2: There's always a room for a funny, chunky person in a movie. You're a TV show, okay, Jack Black made a career out of it. I've got the cat version, Larry the Cat of Jack Black. I'm sitting on maybe a net worth of one hundred and twenty million with that boy. Anyway, On what's it called again? Showbiz? Animal Appreciation Day, Today's time waste its Animal TV shows, Sons.
Speaker 13: Of ARDVARKI Silver Only, Come On, Squeal of Fortune, Bronze Pigs trying to win prizes, Dolphins Creek.
Speaker 2: That's silver plus, come On's plus okay, Gorillaican's Island.
Speaker 3: That's a gold thank you?
Speaker 2: And how I Marmas that your mother? Thank you? Jackie Board. What have you got? Animal TV shows?
Speaker 3: The Lama Wants a Wife.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's very good gold. I watched that. I would watch that, a dating show about lamas. I would watch that.
Speaker 3: The Pandalorian, that's.
Speaker 2: Very good gold because I like the TV show like what You've done?
Speaker 3: The Great British Snake Off. The British people bring their snakes to the death and big little flies flies right?
Speaker 2: Who did it? Was it that fly or the other one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bronze minus ninety. I thought of another one. The Catchelor.
Speaker 3: That's silver plight.
Speaker 2: I owned the catchelor. Larry the cat. He's aokod for a new lady. He's not a bachelor, he is the catchelor. Anyway, what have you got today? Then? Animal TV shows? The best one wins This amazing brand new Navman.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's find out who is specting show today in the time waster winning and a man. Today's time waster is animal TV shows, Breaking Badger, silvil plus, Thank you, Luke Quell of the Century Clever Century. That's very smart, Michael, I dream of Moosy Bronze Meg. I thought that was gold, the Chimpsums the chimps and gold Saturday Night Beaver is that TV show? And I think sorry? Kirsty Home and Awhale gold and Stephen Brooklyn canine caneine. That's very very smart gold, Andy super smart. Days of Our Flies Silver, goggle Box Jellyfish what what box?
Speaker 3: Jellyfish?
Speaker 2: A right silver, two and a half Hens silver, Different storks, different strokes. That's from my mark House of Crabs gold, Lincoln, well done, Ali mc seal gold, uh far Goat silver plus Night's very good. Swine failed gold, unforgiven again. That's a movie Bronze, unmarkable. How I Met Your Otter Silver, Packed to the Girafts gold, the Fresh Pig of bel Air Silver, Golden Gulls silver, the Lassie High That's good. That's good. House of Cats silver, The Sloth Arno's Italian Sloths, Gangsters Gold, Doctor Hoot Hoot, Bronze Better Cool Seal Gold, down to Tabby Gold, Everyone loves Sting Raymond, god Bus and final this morning The Handmaid's Quail Norell very.
Speaker 3: Gold as well, but everybody loves Sting Raymond is the winner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done? Who was that that is? You don't put any name on it, but your phone number ends in four to six one. You're winning the man. Well done. Coming up next, we'll find out who is end of the week in style with one thousand dollars in cash, we'll find out who is this week's Cooler of the Week.
Speaker 1: Next The Christian o'connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Time now and then before we head into the weekend to give one thousand dollars away to our caller of the week. Thanks to Mercedes Benz Errick Cool the Week gets one thousand dollars. Here are the contenders.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, The Christian o'connall Show.
Speaker 2: Hello, Coller of the Week shift coome morning.
Speaker 11: My sister and I we got stuck in a doghouse in the snow and the wind blew the door shut and slammed down.
Speaker 12: But we were in there for about three.
Speaker 7: Minutes before my sister started panicking and she actually started eating the dog food.
Speaker 10: Three minutes.
Speaker 2: Meryl dogs Beck, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 12: My week is sign to fame?
Speaker 11: Is that I slept in the same day as day with Attonborough.
Speaker 2: Was he in the bed as well?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: No, definitely not.
Speaker 7: It was many years later that.
Speaker 2: I slept in the Oh this is great that night. Did you think of the great Man in this the specific song that reminds you of being a teenager? Good morning, Jackie.
Speaker 6: Zombie the Camery. I was seventeen.
Speaker 2: School this week took the train from Melbourne to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 10: And the train all the way up there.
Speaker 2: Schoolies is finished by the time, Yes, another school year is starting.
Speaker 1: The school Mistin O'Connell Caller of the week.
Speaker 2: All great calls this week we were best with so many great calls, but we have to pick one to be a caol the week. At the one thousand dollars, we're going four Beck, it's you. Are you kidding now? Your story terrifying still about you and your sister being trapped in the dog kennel has got you one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 3: Beck, wasn't the dog.
Speaker 11: Kennel I can be trapped in a dog kennel if you like.
Speaker 2: When this is Beck, we all remember the call Receptaindavid amer'sbad. I pranked you earlier. It's now happening for real. We know the call back. He goes, well done the same bad. I need one one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 11: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. That means so much at the moment. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do with your money?
Speaker 4: Spend it on some medical bills.
Speaker 11: I think that I've got piled up, so yeah, just bills. Unfortunately, nothing too exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I hope everything's all right, Beck, And I'm glad you were the winner in the end. Kay.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you so much, guys, and thank you to Mercedes Dens as well. Well, you guys do a great job.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoy that key ring.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that don't forget that water bottle as well, with a good water bottle. Yeah, I don't forget the camp. Let's not leave the camp out of all this. Yes, you got right? All three? All right? Beg Well I may have a lovely weekend. I hope everythink it's okay.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, you too, it was a bit awkward that I.
Speaker 2: Knew Beck was the lady. I just got a pry I broke character there anyway, Todler. Today's show is COVID hit Barbie. Everyone have a great weekend. We are back Monday morning when you wake up. Thanks for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast