Speaker 1: Brittany Laura.
Speaker 2: Come on, hello, my guys.
Speaker 1: It's Thursday, two days left to the weekend. One point five days left to the weekend.
Speaker 3: Britte, I'm thoroughly enjoying this haircut, but I do want to point out that you looked very insane on social media.
Speaker 1: I cut my hair into a bob. Thanks for noting.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't know how to Britney Spears esque meltdown. You went on Instagram live. I cut your hair with a pair of chicken shop.
Speaker 5: Literally kitchen scissors.
Speaker 3: I also did see Brittany running down the street with an umbrella trying to hit people, so it was a true and.
Speaker 4: That they were actually separate our And you've got such piercing blue eyes that are beautiful when you've got a nice dress on, but when you've got scissors in your hands, it's actually very terrifying.
Speaker 1: I let me explain myself.
Speaker 4: Don't beat your eyes are so beaty.
Speaker 1: I did have long, beautiful hair that was way down past my boobs, and I decided I had seen online people cutting their own hair into like bob and it looked so easy. It must have been a trend. People were like combing it out straight, getting their scissors and just cutting straight across. I was like, that can't be that hard. This is what happens when you live alone and you're on your own for too long. So I got my scissors, which I only happened to have blunt kitchen scissors, which turns out you can't cut a bob, and I tried to cut it myself.
Speaker 3: I'm we're not in the middle of COVID lockdown. You don't need to cut your own hair anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I live on the edge, Laura. I need that excitement in my life and I need the challenge.
Speaker 3: To be fair though she doesn't because the next day you went to the hair dresser and got a fish.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's great. It was like four step hacked. I was like, my hairdresser messaged me. He's like, I've cleared it. I've cleared the afternoon, and I was like, ome by my way.
Speaker 3: All right, well I have It's Thursday, which means it's ass gung cut. But we have such a juicy one today. We have a nudist joining us on the pico. Think going to come on noot. Yeah, that's exactly what's happening in the studio. A nudist and it's happening next.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: If you want advice on you know, the nudist industry, you come to the Pickup. It seems right, it's times for it, all right, that's coming up a neudists on the pickup. Listen, it's Thursday, which means we're doing this.
Speaker 1: Ask um cut.
Speaker 3: I love this segment. It is where you guys call up with your deep, you're dark, you're burning questions. It is ask guncut and we have quite the little pickle today. It's got to do with being a nudist running around wild and free, and this segment's.
Speaker 4: About us giving advice. Britt, you're not a neudist, Laura, you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't know me what I do in my spare time. But we have Louise. Louise, welcome to the pickup.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, what's happened? And why are you running around nude all the time?
Speaker 2: Look, I am a bit of a newist, but I have three boys, they're currently six stree in one and I am constantly told by family members and even my husband that it's time to cover up. So I haven't. I want to know when is it time to cover up. What age is it that I no longer am going to u physically scar them and you know impact their future relationship?
Speaker 5: Are they going to be scarred?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I still have my mum's bush seed into my brain from seeing it at six so much?
Speaker 5: Do you reckon you were six?
Speaker 4: I would have been. I would have been no older.
Speaker 5: Than sixcess, but you turned out fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not a bickering between you, Louise. Are you a nudist outside of the house, Like, do you as a family go to the nude bitches or you together? It actually means a lot as kids answer the question.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not, but like it's well known that I'm one of the you know, like the naked drunks or if you're a close friend, you've definitely seen me naked. So it's one of those sorts.
Speaker 3: Of things, as in, if you've had a few drinks, you end up being the nude one at the party.
Speaker 1: That's Louise. I do think, in all seriousness, nothing wrong with nudity. We love it, We absolutely love nudity. But I do think in what Mitch just said, like at six, he remembers his mom's bush because words sitting into his brain, I would say, And I don't have kids, so it's hard. But I was a kid once and I think six is probably it. I think that is the limit that you probably do need to start covering.
Speaker 5: Your life, I think.
Speaker 1: But it's hard.
Speaker 5: I think that there's.
Speaker 3: Like, like, I think there's variations to it. I think it's different if you're just walking around the house all day completely stark, but if you're in the shower and you've got the door open, like I mean, I have a four and a half year old little girl. She is old enough to be like that looks different to mine. But I don't think I need to cover up yet. I've never never even thought about it.
Speaker 1: But I think it's different when they're when they're boys as well, boys and moms and like daughters and moms like, it is something you need to consider.
Speaker 2: Have a like you with your daughter, would you be comfortable with her like seeing her husband naked? Like it's like the opposite.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, look look at four and a half, Like, she definitely has seen her dad naked. He's not running around naked on purpose, but she's definitely been in the room when he's getting changed and stuff. I also think sometimes as adults, we put a lot of inappropriate thoughts connotations. We're the ones thinking those things, Like little kids are very innocent. But I think if it's something that your husband's brought up, and if other people have brought it up who have similar age children, and it's definitely something that's become a thing in their household, that I think, I mean, what's the harm in covering up?
Speaker 4: Do you find like the textual feeling of clothes uncomfortable? Do you like the cold breeze?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Like I just like, why no, it's not some kidky thing. No, it is purely like time limits. Like I have three kids.
Speaker 5: And like two busy.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that, Louise, I don't believe that I have time to put my top on. We're all busy. I'm wearing a T shirt and nundies. Like we're all good, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but when you're running around and you know, just you don't have time in between doing everything.
Speaker 1: So Laura, you're no.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I'm pretty nude in my house, but I do think that by the time my kids get to six or seven, like, oh, I will consider it to cover up more. But I mean, it is different when you've got little girls and you're a female, and I do think that it kind of yeah, you do.
Speaker 5: Just have to start consent.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen or a nude like in a friendship in like not like a getting no.
Speaker 1: No, I just Laura seen me nude way more than I've seen Laura nude because I have a tendency to for my boobstick full out. Maybe maybe I'm If you're the problem.
Speaker 4: All right, listen, if you want to get in touch with us at the pickup, dot com, dot a you or you can DMS at the pickup and we'll get you on.
Speaker 1: We've got a really big test coming up after the break, Mitch. We're going to put it to bed once and for all, the million dollar question are you or are you not? An adult?
Speaker 4: Question on the country's.
Speaker 3: Lips everybody's been asking, is a mixture your child?
Speaker 4: I'm so usedful looking. I can understand the worry. I'm confident I'll pass.
Speaker 5: Okay, the wispy little top hair lip that you've got.
Speaker 4: Going on, it's bottlelight insulting.
Speaker 5: All right, We're gonna put pathetic go to the break.
Speaker 4: Mitch.
Speaker 1: Would you refer to yourself as an adult myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm twenty eight. I'm an adult for sure.
Speaker 3: What classifies that? Like, what gives you the credentials? I mean, age is just a number.
Speaker 4: You're asking the questions here? Please, Well, you been.
Speaker 1: Getting upset lately because Laura and I we sometimes tend to give you a hard.
Speaker 3: Time that you're the child of the pickup. But you know why we do that though, Britt. It's because Mitchell often wants to call him so he wants to be a gen z.
Speaker 5: Like you flip flop between his jellennials.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be a gen z. That's just when I was born. I'm young, and don't hate me for being young. I've got collage in him skin. Sorry, Gay, every.
Speaker 1: Time we give you a hard time about being childlike or doing something in you get very angry and upset.
Speaker 4: We get angry. It's because there's an age gap between us.
Speaker 1: Say I am grown up, I am an adult, I am independent. You do on air or fear? You harp on about it.
Speaker 5: Like we're ages?
Speaker 4: Sure what and what's your point?
Speaker 5: Well, I just want to put it.
Speaker 1: To bed for good, so we can either continue to pay you out or we will stop, depending on the results.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna quiz me on my adult adult liss.
Speaker 5: There's a list going viral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a list going viral at the moment online. That is the ten things that you can tick off to say and confirm that without doubt you are in fact an adult.
Speaker 3: And if you don't tick off these things, actually your a child.
Speaker 1: And you've given us a ticket to continue.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do it to get some game music. Actually, sorry, as an adult, I feel let's do.
Speaker 5: Some adult music sophisticated like I love it.
Speaker 1: I do say. This list is not This hasn't been made by us. This is always put together by a lot of adulty adults on the adult internet.
Speaker 5: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 5: Have you ever bought a car?
Speaker 4: Have I ever bought a car? Yeah? I do have bought a car.
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, it's a very adulty thing to buy a car. It is.
Speaker 4: I own my car.
Speaker 5: What about going to the vet for.
Speaker 1: An animal not yourself?
Speaker 5: Did you take yourself to the vet, Mitch, No.
Speaker 4: I've got a family doctor a GP for my own issues. But I have been to the vet.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Now have you been?
Speaker 1: Have you alone taken an animal of yours to the vet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I have no let's go, let's go for like you know, majority share.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to rule it out already, it's an eighty percent. That's what we're hidden.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what we need to get for me to be an adult. Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you separate the whites when washing?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's it. Be separate the white You can't put whites in with anything else.
Speaker 3: You can't put him in with colors like you wash your white T shirts with your jeans, of course.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're a child.
Speaker 1: Do you have household supplies stocked up? Now it doesn't reiterate this, but I'm going to reiterate it stocked up by yourself, not your mum.
Speaker 4: You're setting me up to fail because you know I live at home with my mom.
Speaker 1: Household supplies stocked up by yourself? Oh my god, it's gonna besought.
Speaker 5: This one is so weird. I don't know who came up with this list, but I've got some questions.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen school kids on an excursion?
Speaker 4: I actually don't think I want to answer that. I mean, it's so yes, I didn't have anything.
Speaker 3: I just they went straight past.
Speaker 1: I think we can give him that point.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it means that you're like not in school yourself. So you've been outside during like normal school hours.
Speaker 4: Technical you were on the pick up every afternoon. So no, I never see kids out because.
Speaker 1: Do you ever make your own appointments?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got a phone. I'm a big boy.
Speaker 5: Do you take the bins out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Come on, I no like I have.
Speaker 1: Is no. You stayed at my house and house sat for a month, and you he accumulated the rubbish in the house for a month because he didn't want to take the bins out.
Speaker 4: I couldn't find the door to get the bins out of door.
Speaker 1: But you know the one that separates the inside from the outside that every house has multiple doors, that's the one.
Speaker 4: How am I going? How many more?
Speaker 3: I don't even think I need to finish it? Do you prioritize laundry day? Do you have a specific day where you do the laundry?
Speaker 4: Mom does it on Fridays and Saturday. And I'm really I.
Speaker 5: Mean you've already if you're a parent, you do it every day.
Speaker 1: The last question, even though you final question, yeah, do you do any kind of basic car maintenance?
Speaker 5: Beyond putting petrol litter.
Speaker 4: Do you get those little tree air freshness and put them in the car?
Speaker 5: Okay, produces shaking her head.
Speaker 4: What's the burding?
Speaker 5: Produce attorney, what's the bird? Is fifty?
Speaker 1: Failure? And you're a child?
Speaker 5: The child? What if you're fifty?
Speaker 3: I would say that that is strikingly mich Jeury, you have been straddling child and adult this entire tire.
Speaker 5: You you're a said you're a millennial.
Speaker 3: You're fifty percent kid, You're fifty percent adult at least if nothing else consistent.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, adult nutral. It's efficient.
Speaker 4: We'll bring our tax returns to work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of do you take your animal to the vet? I actually did that this week and it wasn't a very good outcome. So Delilah and I were on some pretty rocky ground.
Speaker 5: Oh god, Okay, okay, I'll tell you about it after.
Speaker 4: On the way the pick up.
Speaker 1: Mitch and Laura. You know that the real love of my life is my dog, Delilah.
Speaker 5: Never let Ben hear this, like, yes.
Speaker 4: Thank God is on different time zone because he's a crush.
Speaker 1: No, my boyfriend Ben actually does listen. He knows I love him, but Delilah came first. She's the one that's always there for me, and she'll always be first. Ben lives overseas. Delilah lives on my lounge, in my bed, in my soul. She's in my soul.
Speaker 4: She your Australian, she had but with piercing blue eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I got into really big trouble this week and Delilah got some really bad news at the vet. So I did have to take it for her injections. Yeah, it's pretty serious. She will be okay, but we do have to work through some things. So Delilah was unfortunately told that she's overweight, she's fat, she's fat.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? How did the vet say this to you?
Speaker 1: So the vet went to give her her injections, her yearly injections, and she was like trying to get the neck fat to like put the injection, and she's, oh, there's a lot, a lot there, a lot of skin there.
Speaker 5: She got a hearty hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, oh, yes, because she does have her next the next skin. Then she like ran her hands down under her chest and across her belly and she's like interesting, And I said, what she's rubbing her hands up and down. She's like, I should be able to feel her ribs, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh because fat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said she's a big girl.
Speaker 1: She goes. She's like, Delilah, I am sorry, but Delilah is too big. And I said that's not possible. She's like, well, I just wait out. She's put on three kilos since she last came.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: She's like talking me through.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't get it. She eats so well like she and she exercises. I run that dog ten kilomeis plus a day.
Speaker 5: You really do.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like you live your life walking because you are literally walking, Delilah.
Speaker 1: I do take my business meetings walking everything, walking, wake up, walking, sleep walking. So she's like talking me through what she eats, and let's get to the bottom of this, because if if they're not eating too much, they have a medical condition. She's like, maybe she has a medical cond.
Speaker 4: So she's trying to work out if you're the problem or if underlying stuff.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking out loud, and as I go through it, I realized what the problem is. I'm like, well, she just eats really good kibble at dinner because it's really good for their teeth and it's nutritious. She's like, okay, what brand told of the brand? She goes, no, that's great. That doesn't make sense. She's like, is that all she eats with it? And I said, well, I obviously put salmon and fresh salmon in the kibble as well, because because salmon's really good for their coat.
Speaker 3: What a lot of people don't know is that Brittany also puts it into the air fryer and cooks it for her first, and it's raman grade salmon this and.
Speaker 4: For any other human.
Speaker 5: She has one for John West Phil, a little salmon for Brittany, and one for Brittany.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: It's so accurate.
Speaker 5: So I put the salmon in as well, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, well that's not the worst thing, like that's quite good for them. And I was like yes, and of course, then I add in the meatballs. She's like, hang on the same meal and I said yes. So she's like she has salmon kibble and meatballs and I'm like, correct, because that's the protein start from birth.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she's just like, oh my god, so you have kibble, salmon, meat balls in one thing, and I was like, absolutely, yes, that is completely accurate. And sometimes I put sweet potato that I've also put in the air fry in there as well for the vegetables. She's like, she's like, well, she was, I guess that that's too much for one meal. Is that all she eats all day? And I was like, no, that's just dinner. Said, what do you mean? I said, well for breakfast, she has peanut butter toast. Oh my god, I got I got expelled from the bed. It's like being She's like, you can't even be patient.
Speaker 5: No, I know that you loved Delilah, but this is like negligence.
Speaker 3: This is the opposite if you do that to your to your child, if you like, overfed your child to a point where they were like at.
Speaker 5: I'd be in trouble for it.
Speaker 1: Oh you should see Delilah now. She won't even look at me. Last night I gave her a bowl of kibble and that'shit. There was no extra shoes with a shame she did. She turned her nose up at her and she won't look at me. She's done.
Speaker 4: Do you think people will work on dogs? Just thought everyone's on it.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe I could try a small dose for tummy.
Speaker 3: I mean it's hard to come across these days because people were diabetic. Actually need do you want to start giving it to your dog as well?
Speaker 1: She's going to be diabetic soon.
Speaker 4: If she's you know what else? I came over the other night to BRIT's house and went, oh, we're having meatballs. She went, don't touch some meat balls. They're not for you, They're for the dog.
Speaker 3: And you know what she has in her cupboard for you, like some dusty old and half a tender tune open four weeks.
Speaker 4: Ago, milk FicT your priorities. All right, guys, I'm next on the show. Oh my god, our present from Target is in my hand. If you can correctly guess what I've got in front of me, we will give you a one thousand dollar Target gift card.
Speaker 5: We do love this time a week, don't we.
Speaker 4: On the way the pickup in the lead up to Christmas? As you know, Target of senas a gorgeous little gift, haven't they.
Speaker 5: It's our favorite time of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get to give away a thousand dollars gift card thanks to Target. And what perfect timing right before Chrissy.
Speaker 4: So I've got the Target gift in front of it. They've sent us a gift. I've opened it correctly identify the gift. We'll give you a thousand dollars Target gift card. Oh it's pretty straightforward. I feel ava on thirteen one oh sixty five. What is in the present?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Guys, I reckon, it's a dress?
Speaker 1: What about a dress?
Speaker 2: It's a zipper on a dress?
Speaker 4: Surely on? Is it okay? Is it opening or is it closing? The stress.
Speaker 2: Opening?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Should you have got it?
Speaker 4: A thousand dollars a Target over yours?
Speaker 5: We made you work for that.
Speaker 2: You guys, I was sweating.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, oh, surely not.
Speaker 2: Like the hearing is off, like, oh, so thankful?
Speaker 1: What are you going to buy with a thousand dollars from Target?
Speaker 5: Everything there?
Speaker 4: I'm so exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for yourself and for kiddies.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't have kids, so just for myself Mark and the dog.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't forget the dog.
Speaker 2: Perfect, got to get the dog stuff.
Speaker 4: Get the thousand dollars Target gift cut out to here, from the decorations to the tree to everything underneath it, from the first gift to the last guest. When Christmas comes, Australia loves targets all the way. Nice. We've got to get freetocked. Another present.
Speaker 5: Well that is it from us today, guys, see you later.
Speaker 1: Bye,