Speaker 1: Welcome to Them. Christian Show podcast to today.
Speaker 2: I pitched a possible baby name as she picks five, but one of them Hank, possible baby name for Jack's son.
Speaker 3: It's coming in March. Hanks out the water, now, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Bianka didn't like it sadly and you gotta be in ingredients.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about Troy by the way.
Speaker 4: No, it reminds me too much of Troy the boat? Was that a boat Troy?
Speaker 3: What do you know about Troy? Do you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Thought?
Speaker 3: Is this a toy that you had that you call Troy.
Speaker 4: Isn't that movie with Brad Pitt about Troy the Boat?
Speaker 3: No, the Trojan.
Speaker 4: Horse's name is Troy. No, Troy was the town?
Speaker 3: Oh, none of those things.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's scratch out the name Troy and get you a history book.
Speaker 4: There's too much confusion with troyes.
Speaker 3: All coming from you. What about Maximus by the way, No, bit old worldy.
Speaker 2: Sort of like Troy Worldie names are great.
Speaker 4: Remind it actually reminds me of Gladiator.
Speaker 3: His names Yeah, yeah, great strong name?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, all right? Email here from Alex Christian. I've been listening and thin the jack and banker need to get the app Kinder. It's Tinder, but for baby names. Both you get the app and link it together. You swipe left, you swipe right the names. If you like both, you can start to add to a short list. My partner when we when she was expecting, we found our son's name. That way, good luck chat. That comes from Alex.
Speaker 4: We've got Kinder. We've got it. We're already used. Let me fire it up.
Speaker 3: What it sounds like. It's like dating app for babies.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you don't date.
Speaker 3: The baby drooling on who they were.
Speaker 4: You know, you just see their names. But they user interfaces the same as Tinder. You swipe left if you don't like the name, you swipe right. If you do like the name, all right, So to do something, I'll put her on random mode. Weldon Post who Weldon w E L d O N. Do we like it?
Speaker 3: Good? God?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: A terrible name? What would that get abbreviated to weld?
Speaker 4: I guess so is a terrible name? Welly Dylan Post?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like Dylan?
Speaker 4: Do you know how's that?
Speaker 3: An accountant?
Speaker 4: Rich Post?
Speaker 3: No? No, I don't like rich post.
Speaker 2: Bartram oh Barty Yeah, what's that word, Barty that's on Australian Ash Barty.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like it all right, but not for first see this is what happened. Actually, when I use the Kinder app, I end up swiping left everything and dumping everything. Donald Post No, Matt Post new and Malla in high school? No, Zaye Post?
Speaker 3: No, what's with Zane Zane?
Speaker 4: It reminds me of like.
Speaker 3: Zanzibar is a good name. I've always thought Zanzibar is a great name.
Speaker 4: You're going since you said Hank every got off off? Tom Post, Yeah, that's cute. Reminds me of producer. Yeah, not good, Clay Post, let's keep going. We got it.
Speaker 3: At least Clay's good.
Speaker 4: No, Clay reminds me of the bad guy in Sons of Anarchy. Nick Post, it's not cool.
Speaker 3: It's not cool.
Speaker 2: Nick, there's not a hundred Nicks. You're going to yell out the streets. You'll find three Nicks. It's like calling a dog fider. You called your son, Nick Brax Post b r a x sounds bogan. Yeah, Isaiah Post, silence in the room. Elliott Post, No, Miles Post, that's Ezra Felix.
Speaker 3: What about after your peak post Alix.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Felix reminds me of the cat the cartoon characters.
Speaker 3: Post is a good name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do actually like the way that the word looks and sounds the cat. Yeah, I can't get past the cat.
Speaker 2: I get the thing. So obviously you're not going to shout the moment. What is on the kind of short list that unban have got.
Speaker 3: Get this? It's a shortish name, am I right? Four to five letters?
Speaker 4: Yes, both are five letters, six letters, four letters. That's in the three.
Speaker 3: Page similar game. Once we'll been naming your penis will be found out it's called Pepe.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not Pepe.
Speaker 3: Phoenix reminds him of the cat. He doesn't want Pepe. Not welcome.
Speaker 4: Axel No reminds me of Axel Rose.
Speaker 3: Be sure to us a good name.
Speaker 2: Finn another name fin Finn thats Finn post like Finn? Bang bang like it, bang bang bang bang post. All right, let's take some suggestions. You've upset Troy who was listening, and you just rubbished his name on't it?
Speaker 4: Troy? I just said I don't want it because it reminds me of Troy. Obviously, the historical location in where is now modern?
Speaker 3: David? Have you got Google? Tap up there? Well done, he's learning. All right, let's go to a Rob.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rob, morning Christian.
Speaker 3: Here you go, man, I'm good buddy. What have you got them? Got a name for Jackie Boy's son?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have Jack.
Speaker 3: I've got Shannon.
Speaker 4: Shannon reminds me of Shannon Grant, who played for North Melbourne and Sydney Swans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, same one, but they're not the same person.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking it's a good.
Speaker 3: Guy's name, Shannon.
Speaker 4: No, but I always think of Shannon Grant. I just won't be able to get him out of my head.
Speaker 3: It would appear at the moment.
Speaker 2: The names that we're getting put forward have some kind of vague memory.
Speaker 3: The worst one a cartoon cat.
Speaker 2: And as I said to Jack earlier, just don't think of Felix account. Then it will pass like a lot of thoughts we got. Thank you very much, Rob Michael, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: I was thinking Wilbur Post.
Speaker 4: From mister Ed the Horses Spoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember Wilbur Post. I thought that would be a good name for jack Son.
Speaker 4: Both my dad and my grandfather were very fond of mister Ed because it had a Wilbur post in the show, and I had never seen the name represented on TV before. But Wilbur is an aime.
Speaker 3: That's a good name.
Speaker 2: Wilfi like as well for Wilfred Wilf post four letters.
Speaker 4: Bang, we're getting close. No, Wilf sort of reminds me of the word milk from.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Craig.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be a miracle if we get any cools where you actually go.
Speaker 3: No, I have no memory thoughts to do with.
Speaker 2: That name, the golden name, Craig, Good morning, What's what's the name you're offering up?
Speaker 3: Craig was struggling here at the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, mate, we've got one that we didn't use for our kids.
Speaker 3: So it's freedom a good home for you.
Speaker 4: Jack Hunter post Hunter. It's a bit too American for me, I imagine, Yes, maybe that's where I'm getting it from. Just feels very American, and my wife is American. But I just don't like the name Chad. Way too American. Way get the American ones out.
Speaker 3: Chad is possibly the most American sort of name.
Speaker 4: Chuck is a good her Foss boyfriend was a Chad, so I can't think chat.
Speaker 3: Ye see what we touched on Earth?
Speaker 1: There, guys, Christian Connells Show podcast