Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 3: App Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. I don't know if it's because The Ashes starts today, but supports guy Alice Connen. I can see dancing to this song that Jile is moving the north face. Jile is almost off today the Ashes Fever gets HIRER and hiring him.
Speaker 1: I'm pumped ten for.
Speaker 2: You two right now? How what is it? What is your championship right now? About Ashes Fever? I get the feeling it's out eight or nine with you two.
Speaker 3: One hundred and ten, ten, ten, And I forgot because it's in stupid perth. We have normally be on it, like you know, ten thirty or eleven, the first ball you've got to wait till one thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't feel like an agonize him weight today? Doesn't it such a pain? Also, you know this week I was actually in a really positive frame of mind. Now it's actually I'm terrified of the next couple of days. If only wasn't the only English guy on the radio in this country. Suddenly this is a very very lonely. Next couple of weeks, five tests, five days, it's the loneliest time to be in this country. I suddenly feel like I can behind enemy lines.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 2: Now guys talk about the ashes. Okay for four today's show. I thought, you know what, let's talk about our ashes high nights.
Speaker 1: And I didn't.
Speaker 2: Realize how far I had to go back in a time machine, which is why I'm now very nervous about the ashes. I was like, oh my god, the highlights for the Indian team in Australia are well. I remember one Michael Vaughan and that, but that was like two thousand and one, and I remember I was like, that's twenty four to twenty five years ago. That's that's a burned in highlight. Twenty twenty five, there was there must be all recent one. Then it was two thousand. I think it was twenty ten, twenty eleven. Jimmy Anderson at the mcg and the England team just blowing the Australians away. I think Australia will all out for ninety eight by tea on day one.
Speaker 1: Wow that oh yeah, you guys remember that? Stop that I remember that well, so we've.
Speaker 2: Got that's twenty ten, twenty eleven on the fourth Test, Ria, what's your what's your one highlight that you really remember about the amazing series an insurance and sport that is the.
Speaker 3: Ashes, definitely the most recent series in Australia twenty twenty two. Mitchell Stark the very first ball of the series, standing at the top of his mark at the Gabba. Joe Burns, the new England opener, waiting for him, very first ball of the series. Nation holds his bread charges in cleansing up around his legs.
Speaker 4: Here we go, first ball of the Estra series, Day one in Brisbane and Stark he's got the brand new cooko bar Rory Burns to face another noise.
Speaker 1: You can just hear it in that audio.
Speaker 2: You can just hear that wicket flying, can't It looks like he just snapped it and storm That is page I didn't. This is already you guys are cheating your sampaper in the audio. I've not been allowed any Where'd the audio with Jimmy Anderson?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I couldn't find. I couldn't find. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Mus have been an old beat of Max that we got light around Jimmy twenty eleven, Alex, what's it for you, mate?
Speaker 1: Oh? Mitch, Mitch, Mitch Johnson. Though he took nine wickets for the match twenty thirteen to twenty four and this was sorry your twenty thirteen at the Gabba. He was player of the series. He took five wickets for forty two in the first innings, four wickets in the second innings. Let's hear a couple of the wickets. Now we have to getting fending all to go for the steps.
Speaker 2: Crowned with Johnson, this is like the days of William Thompson.
Speaker 1: Incomes Mitchell Johnson. Now, what hell on your mind?
Speaker 2: This is hard, hardgoing, Yes, struggling to find any briek Friday energy right now? The series so glad we start talking about the ashes highlights, it's just it's highlights for you guys, just low lights.
Speaker 1: It's pretty more where they come from.
Speaker 2: We will see, we will see.
Speaker 1: I hope it's I really hope it's a great series.
Speaker 2: Actually.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast