Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Showtime.
Speaker 2: Nothing intimate on there. It's just food la.
Speaker 3: La mineral order at your house, exploning balls all over the screen.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Show one thousand, two hundred and ten.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jackie Boye, Good morning, Good morning, Patsy, Morning Patsy.
Speaker 5: How was your day yesterday?
Speaker 6: It was so funny we had Chris was sitting down Audrey last night and said, what are we going to watch?
Speaker 2: You know, it's always a big debate what are we going to watch?
Speaker 6: And something that's appropriate for her that's not you know, the language is okay anyway.
Speaker 5: He's been too salty.
Speaker 2: Christopher, Yeah, that's it, you know, the little language. It's the language and.
Speaker 4: Ord MM movies. Until I was fifteen, it was like legally, yeah, she legally blinding.
Speaker 5: My god, he's only kid.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: That was actually stuck to that.
Speaker 4: Me and my brother were once a friend's birthday party and in the background, while all the kids are running around having fun, Austin Powers was on TV. We both sat in front of it because we're like, this is the only m movie we're allowed to.
Speaker 3: I bet it felt really don't tell don't tell mom what we want if you want.
Speaker 6: So Chris said, you know what, let's I'm going to show you a show that I was really into when I was your age.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put on Beverly Hills nine O two one.
Speaker 5: I do the theme Trim Patsy.
Speaker 2: Nana, Nana, Nanette.
Speaker 7: Bad.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 6: I was in another room of the house and I heard the theme and I thought, oh, it was like quick fate.
Speaker 2: I had to go out and watch it as well. It was such a good show.
Speaker 3: It rang for years I did. I think it started the early nineties and I think it almost made it to the two thousands.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Chris was going through the episode. He said, there's something like nearly one hundred and fifty episodes like massive, so we'll be watching it for months.
Speaker 2: But it's a little bit sad because.
Speaker 6: You know, Shannon Doherty and Luke Pierry up with his city Wheel, so it was a bit sad. But Chris was telling Audrey there was lots of eye rolling going on about how Luke and Brandon's sideburns made him get sideburns at that age.
Speaker 4: As well, and.
Speaker 2: She goes, what are sideburns dead?
Speaker 5: Listen here, I'm going to make a pdiction.
Speaker 3: Right, that's that's the last time your fanily will sit down much or no Ordie will never come back to that.
Speaker 5: Because what I've dried this with the kids before.
Speaker 3: Where you go, I used to really love this back in the nineties, and you play and you realize it's there's no It's almost like they hadn't invented editing. Yes, every scene is too long, and at the time we didn't know because whatever it is, your level awareness and consciousness is what you're fed. At the time was now everything's edited, hyper cut and stuff like that for good reason. But you watch those shows now and those kids are raised on that hypercut editing, and they's they just and they're right. They're like, this is so boring, and you look at your watch, going bloody hell three minutes for three minutes in I fout like ten nineties minutes.
Speaker 6: It's about to me was the pathetic sort of background music.
Speaker 2: It was really bad.
Speaker 3: Every scene has got real loud, sort of instrumental and stuff like that dialogue that you can barely hear.
Speaker 5: It's a car crash of a show. Now it hasn't aged very well.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they haven't tried to reboot it because all of those popular shows they've tried to do again.
Speaker 5: Well, I think they're probably waiting another ten years.
Speaker 3: I was done with the Office here and then there've been an Australia one Yeah, Sydney nine two one oh.
Speaker 1: The Christian O Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Patsy talking about Beverly Hills nine O two one oh. Just going down a wormhole now remembering watching it in the UK. It was showing at about five o'clock every Saturday evening.
Speaker 5: When was it showing here, Patsy.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm trying to think. I think it was more like gosh, I could be wrong, or was it like seven at night?
Speaker 10: Through the war?
Speaker 3: Please don't be wrong with this? What do you for about getting this stuff? It's got to be right. The news can be loose. I'm talking about that before. There's a hurricane somewhere in America somewhere.
Speaker 5: But this Beverly Hills nine two oh.
Speaker 6: I seem to recall it was like seven at night, but I could be confusing it with Melroe's Place.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Wow, Melrose Place was like the B side.
Speaker 4: Those two are interchangeable.
Speaker 3: For Melroe's Place was kind of like the that the B side of when it Melrose Place was dreamed of being as popular as Beverly Hills nine O two one oh. It was a sort of cover band. I always thought of Beverly Hills nine two oh. Who did you have a crush on, Patsy? I bet you fancied Steve Sanders.
Speaker 2: All the men were hot, all the men like a sixteen year old girl.
Speaker 3: If I said I fancied all the women, I had more of a crush And tracing Priestley, actually, I'll take anyone. Was I was?
Speaker 2: You know, it was like, were you Brandon or yeah?
Speaker 3: See I was a Brandon guy.
Speaker 5: Priestley, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was more sort of inclined to go brand And Luke was a bit I don't know, kind of out there.
Speaker 4: Wasn't he all these character names or actor names.
Speaker 3: At this day we're doing about Patsy's putting both words together. Sometimes she's going acts of first day character surname. Maybe there's a new quiz in the Actually I kind of like that. Actually and the hybrid of them. Now, we were just speculating about whether Australia did a spinoff or their own version of Sydney or Australia nine O two or oh.
Speaker 5: And producer Whitney you think you know it did happen.
Speaker 8: It wasn't an Australian version. It was just a generic like an American reboot of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, in two thousand and eight they remade nine O two one. Oh not the same characters, fresh new cast of characters.
Speaker 8: No Tory Spelling and Jenniferggaff were in it.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, original characters.
Speaker 5: That's a good producer. That is more of that.
Speaker 3: Please, I'll see you after the show with It's like when Trump didn't like being fact checked the look over his shoulder that Jack did to produce a Whitney.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Go on into Irish Beec Holy moonly, Christian, do I want to win your ass tickets? I've been an Oasis fan for as long as I can remember. The only time I was booked to see them, I got sunstroke in Ireland of all places, and couldn't go that.
Speaker 5: What are the odds? That's the most unbelievable.
Speaker 3: How do you get sunstroke in Island? You need to get about half a second of sunny year. That's on a great year, Tammy Christian. I have to do keep listening. We have more Oasis tickets to be one. Later on this morning show, Patsy was worried about getting the time slot wrong for when Beverly Hills nine two someone's messaging Beverly Hills nine O two one oh in Australia was always on Friday nights at seven thirty pm. Okay, now, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was seven but I didn't know it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now we had all this kind of.
Speaker 3: And then Melrose Place eight thirty pm Fridays on Friday, and there you didn't put your name on the text, but thank you for this. They said it was considered a bit too risque for the seven thirty slot, whereas Beverly Hill's nine O two was a bit more sort of family friendly, but Melrow's Place was a grubby, edgy one. It's funny you remember those time spots of TV shows growing up because you arranged your week around that thing. So I remember that Dallas was eight o'clock on a Wednesday night. La Law was nine pm on a Thursday night. I can remember these significant TV times because they mattered then and there was no record in them. It was a nightmare to recorder show.
Speaker 4: We did our whole family dinner around TV, so like clockwork, at six o'clock every night was the Simpsons and at six thirty ft off the TV and go to the dinner table.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, jackie boy, you found something else about Please get this family right or the chat Mordor will be chipping in again.
Speaker 4: nWo on, Oh, didn't just reboot once? It rebooted twice, so once in two thousand would you do that?
Speaker 5: That's like today FM breakfast enough with the reboots.
Speaker 4: And then in twenty nineteen they brought it back as BH.
Speaker 3: The problem wasn't the lettering and the wording and the coding.
Speaker 4: Of all canceled after one season.
Speaker 3: Wow Wow.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: My Afternoon Yesterday, two half hours of solid helping these seventeen year old low its out with her revision. At the moment, year twelve, so she's a couple of weeks away from the first exams VC exams. So we're doing flash cards and she's got this thing now on her laptop where you press it one thing the card flips from the question and get the answer. And even if you don't know, it goes somewhere else and then you come back to it. It's very, very high tech, fraught with tension as the question master because she's like, what does it say again? I said you you wrote these?
Speaker 5: She actually input that it's so nerve wracking.
Speaker 3: My wife actually is relief when I volunteered to go and hop out with the flash cards in it, because it's like a crazy scientist, you know.
Speaker 5: An idiot savant where they're just so up in their own head.
Speaker 3: And then I'm there, going it's about sixty percent right, We'll move on to the next one. You're like, this won't help me get the APA.
Speaker 1: Good mining, good mine, and good mining, good minan.
Speaker 11: Do you.
Speaker 3: I think I'm back in with the flash cars today. I think I'm actually going to secretly record it. This tree needs to know one day. I want to play to her just how fraught this was been the other side of that laptop.
Speaker 5: It's terrifying.
Speaker 4: What kind of subjects are you doing?
Speaker 3: We're doing yesterday it was psychology, so it's a lot of stuff that I don't really know a lot about it.
Speaker 4: But you're I feel like the sixty percent right there is gray area in psychology, isn't it?
Speaker 3: That's what I say that, But I also applied that to sociology. You know, we're actually what these I'm guessing, what the examiners and the markets look for is a lack of grainness, absolute question, you know, really nailing down in her final questions of your education system, really want to nail this stuff down into woodly language.
Speaker 5: And it's kind of a bit like this, And I think.
Speaker 3: All right, the good morning minute, we say good morning, treview as many as possible in one minute. A lot of people now talking about exactly what time the old TV shows used to be on from the seventies, eighties and nineties, and when you were rearrange your evening or afternoon around that certain time spot was the same time every single week, Patsy, what time was countdown.
Speaker 2: On six o'clock on a Sunday night?
Speaker 3: Correct you better? Sohny and ALTONA remembering countdown six pm every Sunday you had when you look at some of the old fids of that. Molly had so many Springsteen lou Reed, they almost have thought what when they got him and got chatting to Molly as well? Good morning Christian Gina here walking to the bus stop. Charlotte and her five pups doing well. Do you remember on Monday they were about to go to labor Morning Jane. She doesn't like the hospital food and still requesting at nuggets. Michael here, Good morning, Michael, practicing his new Yamaha guitar before he leaves for what send us some of your tracks? How's practicing? How's jam mangoing? It our six in the morning, Lucky Neighbors, Blue Heelers.
Speaker 5: What time Patsy was that on?
Speaker 6: I reckon that was eight o'clock on a Tuesday night, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: A thirty every Tuesday night. Luke and Bondora, you went too far off.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: We can almost turn this into a quiz. Good morning, Christian, Linda and Reservoir lying in bed, listen to you guys and trying to find the oomph to get out.
Speaker 5: That's the worst thing.
Speaker 3: Line in bed. You'll never find enough. You're just going to start moving and muling and crying. Good morning, Christian, lying in bed, drinking coffee, listening to the show that's on. Missy, Good morning, Missy, Good morning missus. Christian already avoided three kangaroos jumping along stud roads.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, dandeel on.
Speaker 3: My way to work. Good morning to Vicki avoiding three kangaroos. Morning Vicki, and good morning to Kate. Already at my desk in Port Melbourne, have a great day. Do you know what I want to hear now? From people who already at your desk? Where aready our desks? An't we? Patsy, you're at your desk, Jack and I are at our desk. Who is at their desk right now?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian eighteen Tuesday Night, seven thirty pm. If you're tuning in right now, I haven't got time to explain what we're doing.
Speaker 5: You're just picking up as you going on.
Speaker 3: Christian eighteen used to be on seven thirty b and on Tuesday night.
Speaker 5: See five o'clock Saturday in the UK. Go figure. It was Saturday's of early.
Speaker 3: Entertainment in the evening the eighteen for us, Tuesday Night's for you Channel ten Night Rider, Friday, seven thirty pm. It's amazing how you still remember this? Do you remember what time? I bet you I bet you'll know what time this was on Baywatch? Yes? Yeah, written on the back of your wrist, is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, you weren't curious. Huh, body changing feeling certain things. I got some guy here pretending to be vague about what time baby watches on. Every teenage boy knew what time that was on.
Speaker 5: There was no it was this Saturday or Sunday.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't been a Sunday. That's when Sundays used to be a day of rest in the UK. All the shops and supermarkets for years used to be close on a Sunday. Oh yeah, which I considered a day of rest.
Speaker 5: Did you have that much? Yeah?
Speaker 6: From one o'clock on a Saturday, you couldn't go to the supermarket.
Speaker 2: Check after one o'clock.
Speaker 6: There was always a mad rush in that last hour because the shops would literally close and you couldn't get anything all weekend then till Monday morning at like at eight.
Speaker 4: I would say, the most busy time in the supermarket Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, someone just text me yesterday we were going through Patsy's shopping list. I know you're going to get the chuck and how in that kind of suitcase? And I still think it's amazing that you can buy a Chicken in a bag right, does exist anywhere in the world. It's unique to hear Christian I heard do you say too much?
Speaker 5: The wonder that is chicken in a bag?
Speaker 3: Did you know it's more commonly known as the Bachelor's handbag? I didn't. I didn't, Julie, I didn't. Thank you very much for letting me know. All right. Oasis tickets go on sout next week. They're coming to Australia. Oasis Live twenty five Marvel Stadium, October the thirty first next year. Halloween tickers go on sout Tuesday next week. Livenation dot com dot Au for all the details. We have a double pass to be one right now. But you Sai Rio yesterday came up with the best idea for Oasis tickets based around this great song by the band All around the world. You're about to hear a version of Wonder Wall from a country in the world in their language.
Speaker 5: What is the language yesterday?
Speaker 3: Would you have guessed that this was Portuguese Alaska's Thursdays.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the ag.
Speaker 5: Sigi Susavi massive fu so Portuguese Yesterday. Where in the world are we off to today?
Speaker 4: All nine miren do on Sighting Onsad, Linda.
Speaker 3: Burbo, Dula Ya, copy for Days, be Funny, sets up your fire, s you money.
Speaker 5: It's Personabodka Cup Here.
Speaker 3: Where in the World nine four one four one oh four three for your guess is to win your Way to Oasis.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Give you need a chance to win your way to see Oasis live next year when they come to Melbourne Marvel Stadium. Tickets go and sell Tuesday. Head to Live Nation dot com dot au. Make sure you are ready. Good morning Christian, Jack and Pats. I'm already at my desk, have been since six am. Oh happy for you, Christian. Remember all the sitcoms like Growing Pains, Who's the Boss? Family Ties, there was a whole run where there used to be big shows. There was always one at seven thirty and one at eight to our family. Nightly TV time would be dinner at four pm. Wow big afternoon four pm, but dinner Way your Farmers.
Speaker 5: Then it would be Wheel of.
Speaker 3: Fortunate at five thirty. News at six, News anywhere.
Speaker 5: In the world is at six?
Speaker 3: Is it you normally have like the national news? Then it goes to the opt out to the local news. News at six, I hope forever. It's news at six, News at six, and then at six point thirty would be Home and Away, seven pm, the sitcoms until eight thirty. Then it was bedtime, strictly bedtime.
Speaker 4: You're hungry again by that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Four pm, cheeky dinner. So I have an option when you book a restaurant for dinner, is it then it starts I think at six o'clock.
Speaker 5: Four o'clock ones Christian may watch.
Speaker 3: This is obviously from well not obviously from Scott from a guy bay Watch for Sunday seven thirty pm, Channel ten. All right, Oasis tickets? Which language are they singing? Wonderwall in end up on the side. Jack was just telling me that sometimes people called up to simply tell us they don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess any language is I don't know a country you never know, rather than I don't know who we got here?
Speaker 3: Lee is going to have a go at this. Good morning, Lee, Hi, here you go, Christian, I'm good Lee? You big Oasis fan? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Awesome?
Speaker 3: And that's the spirit, Lee, That's what they want is more people like you at that gig next year. Now, Lee, what do you think that you had the languages which country?
Speaker 4: Norway?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not indeed, Bugger.
Speaker 5: Lee, thank you very much for your guess.
Speaker 3: I'm quite the sort of age profile I would have thought gonna be of that Oasis Jeremy.
Speaker 5: Good morning, morning, morning team, Good morning. So big Oasis fan.
Speaker 12: Huge, huge Christian ever since I came.
Speaker 3: Out and excited about them reunited and coming here next year.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 10: I can't see how the brothers are going to get on, But we'll see, won't we.
Speaker 3: I think there's so much money they will get on. Get on stage anyway, separately.
Speaker 4: You don't have to talk to each other.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen them about eight times live. There was no intersong banter between them, so just like the old days.
Speaker 5: Jeremy, which language you think wonder Wolves being sung in Italian? No, messing Italian?
Speaker 3: It is, Jeremy.
Speaker 5: You're off to see Oasis live.
Speaker 3: Oh the tickets, Yes, before the tickets.
Speaker 5: I'm serious, Jim.
Speaker 3: That's all right, pleasure Now, how did you know it was Italian? By the way, because there was no hesitation so that you knew.
Speaker 10: A Spanish and Italian degree about thirty years ago.
Speaker 5: Finally paid off, finally paid off.
Speaker 3: The long game.
Speaker 5: One day trust me, kids, this will pay off.
Speaker 3: Is that day. Get the phone well, enjoy your waysis next year. I'll see you there, Jeremy, Well done, perfect more chances tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I did have something we're going to talk about here, but I happened to just see a news story that an ape has learned how to use chopsticks, and the patronizing headline.
Speaker 5: Was clever ape uses chopsticks.
Speaker 3: Because we're in Australia, that's how they do the TV news here in the morning. For people have a mental age with three clever ape uses chopstick. They're only incredibly advanced animals. But now wait, who's they can have some chow maine using wait for it, chopsticks. But Jack was just trying to tell me that actually it's very hard for something like an ape.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think the stronger you get, like a very strong in the primate.
Speaker 5: World, very strong in the primate world.
Speaker 4: As you get more strong, you lose dexterity.
Speaker 3: But what about heavyweight boxer, Yes, I think incredibly dexterous to find each other using only their hands. No, that's deflectionulity.
Speaker 4: But you wouldn't have a heavyweight boxer doing surgery, say, because.
Speaker 3: That is very How do you know that there aren't surgeons right now getting prepped who are, say, sixteen stone and could easily double up as a heavyweight.
Speaker 4: Because I think the more mustly you get, the less dexterous you do get. An ape can't hold an egg for that reason.
Speaker 5: Why have you sat on that information for six years in this studio?
Speaker 3: We could have built a bigger, more successful career around that kind of gold up there. Please tell me there's more stuff where that came from. How do you even know that?
Speaker 4: But I'm pretty sure that's true.
Speaker 3: An ape can't hold an egg because it's too strong, and it doesn't it can't be delicate enough to hold the egg without crushing it.
Speaker 5: Think about when was the last time you saw an egg? Make it up a nice omeli.
Speaker 13: You know what, there's actually not that much stuff on the internet about whether or not apes can hold egg.
Speaker 4: I don't have an EDGW keep.
Speaker 3: Diving the other thing we need to then then try and get some inquiry going here adjacent to what you're talking about that you believe the more muscly you are, the less kind of manual digital dexterity you have is are there people who do fiddley jobs, say there's a seamstress who is the equivalent size and weight effect everywhere boxers. No, I'm just saying because there's something about muscular they're being two bound by muscles.
Speaker 4: I guess see. People who work in surgeries would know if there are muscly surgeons or not, and I don't think maybe on TV they are.
Speaker 5: In fact, I can just prove this right now.
Speaker 4: I just realized, No, you're thinking of TV shows.
Speaker 3: No, I'm thinking of the my mother in law, the surgeon who is a heart surgeon this country, one of the best used to play rugby in Australia.
Speaker 5: I don't believe you, Bill. I'll find out his surname. He did Jim and I said.
Speaker 4: He can't have the fine motors.
Speaker 3: He's one of the world's foremost pioneers of this kind of heart surgery. He's been doing it for over thirties, but in the nineties he was a prop I think Bill Hamble Bill Campbell, that's doctor Bill Campbell. And I had to go and see him a couple of weeks ago with my wife to talk about other reasons why I don't need to get into it.
Speaker 4: But he actually performed the surgery.
Speaker 3: Yes, he had those glasses that have those little sort of eye things attached to front of them. And as he sat down, I didn't know he was a rugby legend then, right, but he was so big, six seven he was. He came in. I've met surgeon before.
Speaker 5: They've got like very danger like penis fingers. Yes, this guy. I even said to my wife after, was you ever seen a surgeon of that big? Is he ripping open their hearts?
Speaker 3: Which is his hand? He doesn't, He doesn't use to selling. Just punching your heart, smashing it then punching it back into your chest.
Speaker 4: You would think he needs to be nimble to navigate through a small little slat or get around the organ.
Speaker 3: So we were leaving and that I googled his name. He should have used to play as a prop for Australian very successful international rugby player.
Speaker 4: Okay, staying correct, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The closest We've got so far to speaking to someone that works at the zoo is a lady that called in that rio spoke to who doesn't work for the zoo, but once went to one ive been choking pass. Did you know grillas and big apes can leap around thirty feet that's nine meters at one time.
Speaker 5: That is huge, that's huge.
Speaker 3: What could you leap two feet? No?
Speaker 4: No more than that. I could go three minutes.
Speaker 3: You could go thirty meters. No, I don't think you do it.
Speaker 4: In the Olympics they jumped seven or eight meters. Yeah, but they're trained like from a young a half of that.
Speaker 3: No, No, no, I think you'd be surprised.
Speaker 5: Now you've got some eight facts you found for us.
Speaker 4: Can you believe this? A gorilla's strength is estimated to be ten times greater than their total body weight, meaning a full grown silver back gorilla can carry one thousand, eight hundred kilograms.
Speaker 5: But that's a ton.
Speaker 4: That's huge, huge a ton. It's like picking up a car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think an suv is like eight hundred to one thousand kilos.
Speaker 5: That's a ton.
Speaker 4: How much suv way? Exactly sixteen hundred? So they could they could pick up a full size suv?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? So wait they can pick up a car.
Speaker 3: Yes, then why are we using this more for like game shows?
Speaker 5: Beat the ape?
Speaker 3: You know you could get like the well's eight strongest people right to take on eight apes and who's stronger.
Speaker 4: Well, the apes are gonna win obviously. Yeah, even eight people versus one eight will be a challenge.
Speaker 1: Don't Christian Connell Show podcast simply the best night of your life.
Speaker 3: Next wednes To night, we're taking you out to go and see the Tina Turner Musical, which is now on at Melbourne's Princess the Eta. Don't miss this international mega hit. It really is simply the best show in town. You'll have a great time. And if you want to go and see a brilliant show in Melbourne right now, this is it. It's on until January. I saw it last Thursday night. I thought it was outstanding, best musical I've seen since I moved to Australia. I rid up there with Bruce Spoil in London with some of the best shows around and done. This is as every bit as good as that. You'll you'll have a great night out. But next wedn To night, we're taking a load of you to go and see Tina Turner the Musical, and we're taking you to dinner beforehand.
Speaker 13: You're invited to Tina to the greatst show.
Speaker 1: From the effend Broadway.
Speaker 5: Now it's Melbourne Zone.
Speaker 1: But you got a call.
Speaker 5: To see the biggest music. Come simply the best.
Speaker 3: Night of your life altogether, gleek carts, Come on three Earner the Turner. We're down to the last few spots. Why do you have to be with us next Wednesday night? Dinner drinks with the team, and I'll have to go and see Tina turn of the musical.
Speaker 5: Louise, come on him.
Speaker 11: You're simply the best.
Speaker 14: I love Tina.
Speaker 15: I chose her song to walk up to the stage for the speech at my daughter's wedding.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, which one did you do?
Speaker 15: Simply the best?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes it seem like you as the mother of the bride is simply the best.
Speaker 15: Well some people might have thought that at the time too, but I did change it to they are simply the best.
Speaker 3: Oh, how very magnanimous of you. They are simply That's great. And you're big Tina fan. You've seen her before.
Speaker 15: I've never seen her before. But yeah, I would just absolutely love to see this stage show.
Speaker 3: Luise, you exactly who we want to be taken along. You'll love it next Wednesday. I look forward to seeing you as well. Beforehand for some drinks and a very sumptuous dinner as well.
Speaker 5: Luise, you've got your tickets. Well done.
Speaker 15: Oh I'm so thank you so much.
Speaker 5: We've seen next Wednesday night. Thanks and you're simply the best.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian humans have an opposable thumb, which means they can pick up things using a pinser grip. If you look at your hand, play some flat on the table, your fingers points up, but your thumb points across your palm. Monkeys and apes don't have this, hence they don't have the dexterity and would break things like an egg. It's nothing to do with their muscles. Try picking up a piece of paper using any fingers. That's how an ape feels easy. You're my god, he's smart than an ache.
Speaker 5: Put down the posters alight.
Speaker 3: Pitching in the kitchen? What injured you in your kitchen? When looking of your stories of kitchen injuries after this week, I was slashed at the horror movie was by a spiralizer Jojo, I spray my wrist mashing spuds. Lezzie slipped on top of wre I slipped on a tupperwar lid dissiccated my knee, Bridget, I got my fingers stuck between the beatas on my mother's some beam mixed master, Oh my god, no opposable for you. Oh, oh my god, those beatas on the on your mum's sun be mixed master, Bridget, Thank you very much. Joy dropped a dinner plate, was dropped horizontally and fractured my big toe.
Speaker 5: What are the arts and what do they?
Speaker 12: Just?
Speaker 5: Little spin kempy.
Speaker 3: I slipped on an ice cube and dissiccated my knee tripping an ambo and a reconstruction job still greeve me today as I'm awaiting knee replacement operation number two, all for one ice cube. Christian, we don't have electric kettles in America?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Bianco and her family was shocked to learn of the electric.
Speaker 5: What do they have they have that instant?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess they just warming up on the stove.
Speaker 5: Hang on, you've got a microphone there, please try using it.
Speaker 4: It's actually gross.
Speaker 13: Americans get a mug of tat water with a tea bag and put it in the microwave.
Speaker 4: They're sickos.
Speaker 3: Hang on, producing Witney's got a hand up it's all kicking off the day about the Americans and no kettle, Whitney, what can.
Speaker 5: You tell us?
Speaker 8: I just went to the States in December and I was in a hotel and I asked if I could get a kettle, and he looked at me and he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, and then proceeded to say I could buy a bottle of water and put it in the microwaves.
Speaker 3: How can this be America? It's such an advance or service culture. At least there is that right, just stick in the microwave.
Speaker 4: They don't drink a lot of tea.
Speaker 2: They have copymakers in the hotel rooms.
Speaker 3: Oh, I did not know any of this. I'll carry on Christian. We don't have electric kettles in America. So but it was a learning curve when I moved to Melbourne. Pushed the buttons down, this up the tap, turn it on. Wait, Pauline. When I was young, there was a long hair versus electric beatered incident where I Ain't got trapped in.
Speaker 5: My hair, got wound around the beaters.
Speaker 3: And start that they had to cut and trim my hair while she had been grown out for months. Donna sliced my finger down the side using a mandolin cutter. Had to throw it out because once they taste blood, they want more. I'm wired about the spiralizer now. Me and my brother run loaded and the dishwasher as kids. He threw bread and butter knife at me. I caught it in the actual in my hand. It went through my hand.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, let's go to Jade here.
Speaker 3: Morning Jade, good morning, All right, bitching in the kitchen. What injured you in the kitchen.
Speaker 9: Jane, I wasn't me, It was my sister. So she wanted to toast the marshmallows. So she managed to find a fork and went over the gas hotplate, toasted the marshmallow and then proceeded to eat it, not realizing that the fork was red hot. And she singed her bottom lip with the Oh remember the sound the sound of the fork on her lip. So, yeah, we learned a big lesson that day. And yeah, did some damage to her bottom lip.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's an incredible story.
Speaker 3: Jade, Jay, thank you very much. She cool, Thank you all right. Nine four one four one o four three Your kitchen injury stories.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian in Hawaii. No kettle there either. We're on holiday. We want to make a cup of tea. We ran the water through the pod coffee machine. Perfect, well done.
Speaker 5: We're dealing with an Australian mcgiver. Several hats off.
Speaker 3: We're looking for your stories about injuries in the kitchen today on nine four one four one four three. Patsy Jackie boys dropping some big truth bombs today. So how phatsy about the watersh power they've got in America?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They then they don't even have the power to kettles in the US because we got two forty vaults here, they only got one twenty coming out in their sockey.
Speaker 6: Is that why when I plugged my hair dryer in over there, it's barely like a.
Speaker 4: Was it weak?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Yes, took ages to dray my weak power.
Speaker 3: Did you take your hair dry with your arm?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: It goes everywhere I go?
Speaker 3: What's some sort of special lady brawn whether I just love it? And but they have hair dryers there, Americans have hair.
Speaker 2: Good head at the hotel they're just like.
Speaker 3: You're right, those hotel ones that are sort of plugged into the wall, they're like really tiny as well. They don't want to use it. All that's hidden in a drawer somewhere. You're going to go and play hide and seek to go and find it. Isn't that mysterious bag? All right? Lara?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Lara, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Now, Lara, what injured you in the kitchen?
Speaker 11: I had a newborn baby. I had a saucepan in the oven. It was all steel, and it was in there for forty five minutes, and it was time for it to come out with all the food. I put the oven mit on my right hand, use the oven mit to open the oven door, and then use my there left hand to grab a hold of assortment and call it out. Oh my God, held on to it for a good fifteen seconds before my brain registered in my sweep deprivation that I'm holding onto something hot, and then had to have it under cold running water. So there's my husband driving me desperately to the hospital. We are with me in a bucket of water, sloshing around trying to keep the water.
Speaker 5: Laugh because we can only just imagine the pain you ring.
Speaker 11: I was shocking. It was excrucia.
Speaker 3: So you must have actually you must have taken a couple of lays of skin off.
Speaker 11: No, yeah, yeah, it got fresh new baby skin on the hand.
Speaker 3: Just let your baby, you can bond who is young or baby? Do you know what that that in a snapshot? If people want to know what it's like to be a mum in those early couple of months where you're beyond any kind of tiredness, it's that where you actually, for fifteen seconds, is being burnt off your hand and you still don't think there's summing up here.
Speaker 4: Something's not right, But I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 3: And I'm so tired and I'm so burning right now. Lara, incredible story. Thank you very much to give.
Speaker 5: Us a call. Thank you, Stacy.
Speaker 3: Come on in, Stacy, Hi, guys, Welcome.
Speaker 5: To the show. Stacey. What injured you in the kitchen?
Speaker 14: I sat on a knife?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I sat on my lunch box which had a stake knife in it, and I went into my back teak and I had to have three stitches.
Speaker 5: So did someone have to put it out? Do you have to put it out of your own backside?
Speaker 14: I didn't even realize.
Speaker 16: I thought I just sat on something like I just thought i'd hurt, like hit myself on a corner of like the table or something, and I didn't realize that. My husband's like, what's wrong with your butt?
Speaker 5: Show coaches? You're marriage state night sticking out of it. Maybe he's got.
Speaker 14: Back half the nice sports and in my butt, but it was on my butt cheek, Am I gotta know?
Speaker 16: And then I looked at I'm a.
Speaker 14: Nurse, so I was like, wow, that's good to these ditches.
Speaker 16: So I had to hang my head in shame and go to the local.
Speaker 14: And they're like, how did you do this?
Speaker 3: And my got I want to tell you sat on a lunchbox at my state.
Speaker 9: My husband still.
Speaker 16: Pulls out the lunchbox and says to my kids, this is where mom sat on the nighte guys.
Speaker 3: Those stories just get better every year and then they get polished up. There's kind of become family myths and legends, don't they, which is a thing. You know.
Speaker 5: Stacy, great story, Thank you very much for sharing. Have a good day. Do we think we get more stories tomorrow? And what did you sit on?
Speaker 3: Because I've got one, but I want to share it for tomorrow. I want other people's stories of things that you've sat on. Bank that for tomorrow. Team on Friday. Okay, let's get it. Jerry here bitching in the kitchen about kitchen injuries this morning on the show Morning Jerry, how are you? Yeah? That's a lovely jess. Now, Jerry, what injured you in the kitchen?
Speaker 12: I wasn't made with my mother, my late mother years ago she opened a freezer to get some chicken out, and the chicken pell down on a big toe and brag hote, and I had to take her to hospital. She broke her toe with ready frozen chicken.
Speaker 3: Can't make this stuff up, like our friend Gerald said, lovely Jerry, thank you very much? You cool?
Speaker 4: How a thank you?
Speaker 5: I didn't need that one.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's time towards more me chacking past to take each other on. In the name game, as in his How It Works?
Speaker 5: Do you have a name that's a pain?
Speaker 17: A name you always need to explain well with man?
Speaker 18: My name as in game, My surname as in Rabbit Touch Funny here, Yes, Jackie Boy wold Ard call it too.
Speaker 5: My first name is as in The Tricks No Graham Inch Ruler.
Speaker 9: Yes, surname as in pastoring Whales.
Speaker 2: Orca Moby Dick.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, pop, that's how to play my name is in game, which forgot about nag dig.
Speaker 4: That was as in Moby Dick, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, now we're all up to speak. That's how the game works.
Speaker 3: You call in me, Jack and Bass, take each other and try to work backwards from the clue. That one line explanation you always give to people if you've got one of those tricky names. Nine four one four one O four three. We obviously don't know as you as well as you're coming on the on air to play. I don't know your names because they don't label up like we normally do, so we simply he played caller one, two, three and four Caller one, Welcome to the Name Game. Good morning.
Speaker 5: So my surname, money and brand of car cash cash, no, what's right? Money and brand of car, brand of car dollar.
Speaker 4: Holding, no.
Speaker 5: Rolls, Royce, no rolling in it.
Speaker 4: You know what what country does the car maker?
Speaker 12: From?
Speaker 5: All over multi nationally, mainly America.
Speaker 4: I would say Dodge, no, but you gotta put them the money beIN.
Speaker 5: She's a tax do Money's going to say.
Speaker 4: No, sent Chrysler, So this is hard American Jeap No, Chevrolet.
Speaker 5: Nope, two words. That's my hint. Together as one word.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're out of time. Who are you?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 12: So my surname is shilling Ford.
Speaker 5: English shilling Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Is it old money yeah, current current day money.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then we would have really got it super quick. Thank you very much for me in the first one, the Swallow. Thanks according in take care bye, all right, we played part two next off the bon Jovi Living on a Prayer Now thirteen minutes past eight, Christian O'Connell's show on Gold. We're going to play part two of the name game, as in next.
Speaker 17: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, Part two of the Name Game, as in if you've got one of those tricky names and you're so used to giving people a c as into how to spell your name, we turn that into a game.
Speaker 5: You give us a clue, we try and guess what your name is. All right, let's go to cooler or.
Speaker 9: Caller one, Hi, my name is as in how do you solve a problem like Maria puzzle exactly, a nice easy one.
Speaker 5: This is an inside job. You two know each other the sound of music.
Speaker 2: How do you solve the problem like very young.
Speaker 3: Never would have got that great skills instant they get there from Patsy.
Speaker 5: Well done.
Speaker 1: I once met a girl called Maria.
Speaker 12: Maria.
Speaker 5: Okay, wrap it up with Maria banter Maria, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You have a great day.
Speaker 3: Any you please caller too?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Hello, good morning. My surname as in ak Crown, No blag, no win resorts, no place, Ocean's eleven turned over, No.
Speaker 4: Pokeys, black jack, go go with the pokey, go with.
Speaker 5: Casino.
Speaker 4: That was our clue.
Speaker 5: I was trying to catch her out. I was just drink in a book.
Speaker 2: Royal one arm bandit.
Speaker 5: No, I can do one.
Speaker 10: Non money.
Speaker 16: Let's go with the money.
Speaker 3: So the mummy, We're off to Egypt. No money. What do you do?
Speaker 14: Get it or lose it?
Speaker 5: W Wind resorts?
Speaker 9: It's close.
Speaker 3: What did you just say, Wind Resort?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 15: No, no, do with a casino?
Speaker 3: Gamble, Gamble, gamble? Wow?
Speaker 5: Is that your surname? Gamble? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Great morning?
Speaker 16: Gamble again?
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotcha. Never be heavy this time the morning. But anyway, by the middle of the school run, thank you, namer.
Speaker 3: She called missus gamble no miss miss miss miss miss miss miss right, gotcha, gotcha, I bet.
Speaker 1: Wrong, may live longer.
Speaker 16: It's not marrying me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a proposal. Okay, let's go to what is going on with them today. Let's start with Maria men live long.
Speaker 4: She's obsessed with death, missus gamble, alright.
Speaker 3: Call her three.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Welcome to the name game.
Speaker 11: Good morning. More.
Speaker 12: Mona is top of.
Speaker 7: Car, Not this again, Toyota, Olden, Chrysler Reno, Nissan, Holden high LUs, Toyota Hyun style of a car.
Speaker 5: Bag s U Vagon.
Speaker 4: Ute convertible, no.
Speaker 3: Style hybrid, electric diesel, central power, crank shaft, foot pedal like.
Speaker 4: On the flu.
Speaker 2: Can we have another clue?
Speaker 12: Chickens live in it?
Speaker 5: Oh go gotcha? All right, So what's your full name?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 5: You can't be David. Name Bond James Bond, love it David Coop? All right, this guy who call her for.
Speaker 3: Live Long, I don't understand it. It's going to stay with me all days. You hear what what what she's saying?
Speaker 5: What's she ever?
Speaker 3: Already there?
Speaker 5: It's like Tyler in the fight Club.
Speaker 3: We didn't make her up. Call her four. Welcome to the name.
Speaker 5: Game, as in.
Speaker 9: Surname, as in the chef.
Speaker 5: Ramsey on fire.
Speaker 2: No relation, No, but I pretend he's my uncle.
Speaker 3: And what advanceage does that get you? By the word you get thrown out of a restaurant? Basically, I think these days?
Speaker 5: And what is your full name?
Speaker 9: Nicola Ramsey was an I Sottish in the English?
Speaker 5: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: No, Nice to have that cleared up in case you have a card again, I'd had it to be any kind of misunderst and you're seeing between me and you all right?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Four four four three David.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: An hour and a half ago, Jack randomly dropped a fact that big apes and gorillas can't handle legs, completely blindside of me, and I had to dedicate half an hour to trying to unpick this fat like you would if you had a breakfast show. And we didn't really get any clear resolution with him. And we've been trying various zoo contacts. We now have a man online, Ben live from near your neck of the woods. Patsy were abe zoo. Good morning, Ben, good morning.
Speaker 10: Here are you going?
Speaker 3: Now? What do you normally look after at where a be zoo?
Speaker 10: So my team looks after primarily primates and carnivores. So I'm very fortunate enough to look after three beautiful silverback male gorillas.
Speaker 5: Now, I've seen silver bags up close before. They are huge, aren't they.
Speaker 10: They're just incredible, Like, yeah, it kind of takes your breath away when you're face to face with a with a silverback gorilla.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're too much. We have to go in near them.
Speaker 4: We go near them.
Speaker 10: We never go in the enclosure to their dens, but we're face to face through some very thick metal. But we do interact with them and train them and very very close.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, so what can you tell us them?
Speaker 3: So Jack on the show, Ben was saying how because of the lack of an opposable or whatever reasons, they got too much muscle and power in them that they can't they would crush an egg. They would be able to just handle an egg and pick it up.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree with what version they have opposable thumbs. It's something that tapes evolved to have to be able to grasp branches and eat the food that they eat.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, how they swinging from the trees and that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, so they about the posable thumbs.
Speaker 4: I did say that they were too strong that they couldn't pick up a delicate egg.
Speaker 5: Yes, so they can, Ben and Ben, have you seen this with your own seen it?
Speaker 10: Okay, so we haven't given them a raw egg. Okay, so I'm sort of I'm assuming that they can.
Speaker 4: But if you're give them a heart old egg, that's a different thing. Yeah, you're less.
Speaker 10: Definitely. But the closest thing I can relate to that is probably grapes. Right, So they absolutely love grapes. They're like a little round.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 10: We give them grapes and they'll literally roll them around in their fingers. They'll investigate them, they'll take little bites from them, or they'll just stuff for like twenty in their mouth at a time, depending which gorilla it is. But you know, when we change it from a green grape to a big red one, Let's say they get a little bit suspicious and they're like, how have you put some medication in that? So they'll literally investigate it. They'll roll it around, they'll take a little nibble out of it, make sure it doesn't explode with medication or whatever, and then okay, it's safe.
Speaker 18: We want.
Speaker 5: With his magic grapes.
Speaker 10: Easy to lose their trust for the tiny little change.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and what else. What other surprise in facts can you tell us about the apes and the primates?
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, tool use is something that it's pretty well known. Like these guys they can create tools using their hands. So we give them a giant stick, they'll whittle it down to a tiny little I think you guys were talking about chopsticks or something else, you know, totally easy for them to do. We actually give them puzzles they sit on the outside that they can't actually reach their food. And they'll actually fashion the tool, even sometimes with a hook on the end to be able to like put the sticks through machine.
Speaker 3: I'd be very careful, and I wonder if you won't get in that they'd be wigging you down bench to a tool.
Speaker 10: I tell you, every time I leave the exhibit, a triple check that I haven't left my multi tool.
Speaker 5: They're stashing on one day. But they're going to make the big breakouts.
Speaker 4: And Betty, is it true they're strong enough to pick up a car? Is the other thing we learned?
Speaker 10: Oh that wouldn't surprise me at all. Like we've got giant tractor tires that will have like seven or eight people try and lift, or we'll just get their works team to use a front end loader and they'll literally just pick it up and roll it around. So we can't even put that out there half the time. It has to be secured. So just like anything you can think of, probably more, it's just incredible watching them in action.
Speaker 5: Now tell me this. You know the puzzles you give them, So what are you talking like a five hundred piece one or once it gets over twenty pieces, I'm out. Yeah, I just I've been struggling for a while.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Look, if you want them to destroy it, totally, but this is like like a wooden platform with some obstacles in the way, and they've got to work things around the obstacles. You get them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not the corners first, not the humans do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they'll do paintings that look quite similar to be honest. So you know, they're just incredible.
Speaker 3: You should do an exhibition. Yeah, you should do an our exhibition, Glidda aren't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've got them hanging up around the zoo. Yeah, all of our zoo keepers. I've got three or four paintings in our house that are they're done by gorillas and other animals.
Speaker 5: It's it's a great.
Speaker 3: Next Peace can we give that way on the show. I'd love to give away some gorilla art.
Speaker 10: What a great price totally you guys want to come in, We'll make one for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, hey Ben, thank you very much for freeing up some time and a check out where abee open rain Zoo Ben, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: For grabs Today on the time Waster tickets you to go and see next week you be four Toya here on their Red Red Wine Tour with special guest Eagle Eye Cherry.
Speaker 5: October the seventeenth Margaret cart Arena.
Speaker 3: You can buy a ticket store at ticket Tech and you can win a double pass right now.
Speaker 5: Today's time wasster.
Speaker 3: Jack. You'll love this.
Speaker 5: Today is National Cap Day.
Speaker 4: I do you like a cap?
Speaker 3: We got?
Speaker 5: We're looking for your hat movies.
Speaker 4: Do you own any caps? I've never seen you in a hat.
Speaker 5: In my brief for Rachel.
Speaker 3: To learn golf, you have to have a vias or hat out there on the I say on the slopes, and that is how I used to play golf and why I gave it up, because I actually got quite a few slops to retreat the eyeballs excuse me, madam, but has provided me with a totally unnecessarily unhelpful top five most famous hats throughout history.
Speaker 5: But he put some work into it. I think I saw you.
Speaker 3: Actually checking this over fact checking it before the show today.
Speaker 5: Ned Kelly's metal helmets famous one of history, isn't it?
Speaker 12: Is it? No?
Speaker 3: Patsy's right, it's a metal helmet. Abraham Lincoln's stovepipe hat. Lincoln was six foot four tools, so when he donned his h inch stovepipe he looked huge.
Speaker 5: Used to keep his papers and speeches touched inside of it.
Speaker 3: I have sandwiches in there as well. My lunch doubles up as a lunchbox Forrell Williams for Dora. Cannot be above Abe Lincoln or even Ned Kelly. Winton. Churchill's homburg is up there at number two and then number one. What do you think the most iconic hat in history?
Speaker 4: Noddy's pointy harp?
Speaker 2: Now it's say Napoleon.
Speaker 3: Noddy.
Speaker 5: Famous hats in history?
Speaker 3: Let me go New Kelly, Abraham Lincoln, Churchill, who saved the world from Hitler.
Speaker 5: Probably not, he would be above.
Speaker 3: Kids Carton, napoleonspike or body now Gordon. That is a historical character and a half you'll learn about one day in school and.
Speaker 5: One of the greats of history. Shade that Lincoln. All right, your.
Speaker 3: Hat movies, hat movies, the big La Bola scheme, silpus. Oh we love mister Bean's Holiday all the physical comedy and pratfalls.
Speaker 5: Mister Beani's holiday weekend at Berets, Silverny Berets.
Speaker 3: I know what you did last, sombrero God? And what's that?
Speaker 5: What's the peak of a baseball cap called chat?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: The brim mission brim possible?
Speaker 3: You say, back and forth?
Speaker 5: And I kick in top right handk on over the new stores.
Speaker 3: Cause, Jackie boy, what.
Speaker 4: Have you got meet the truckers? Truckers a trucking cap.
Speaker 3: Never heard of that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you guys, haven't Where have you been living? You've never heard of a trucking cap. The track cap is a baseball cap, but with the mesh background.
Speaker 5: Magnum used to have one. I call that the Magnum hat.
Speaker 4: It's called a tracker.
Speaker 5: Right there you go, Silver hot Fez hot fares, very good, gold.
Speaker 4: Helmet and Louise God pass an American pork pie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pork pie is a hat?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 5: It's not really, it's not the reaction, is it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you don't go and see a stand up special and they're not that big closer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see what you've done actually correct.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Christian, we've covered a lot of random brown even for this.
Speaker 5: Show today, the ape stuff the eck. Alright, so we're looking for.
Speaker 3: Your hat movies best in show after see you be fourteen next week?
Speaker 5: You ready to mark?
Speaker 3: Let's go you me trill b silvera any given Sunday driver's hat?
Speaker 4: What is a Sunday driver?
Speaker 3: They do have that.
Speaker 5: Like a port pile trip at the old time, don't they. I tried Richard Eat Bray Love Gold.
Speaker 3: That's very good.
Speaker 5: Caine the Pheasant of Furious Silver Gold I Dream of Beanie.
Speaker 3: Is also very good. Word on Janet the Girl Next for Dora Gold, Kathleena Calf Doffenheimer, you know you're dropping the cap cap Doffenheimer World, Josh Cavanah finding for Dora Silver hard hat down, Bronze throw Pana Mar from the train that Mar throw Pa, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Panama hat.
Speaker 5: Very good, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Silver the Bowler Express Silver Free Tribe, Broughton's Capa Blanca, Gold Mad, I'm Scotty Kappenheimer, Silver Kubra, know what you did last summer?
Speaker 2: We love a Kubra, Silver sound a Dragon Jack like the Coubra.
Speaker 4: Didn't like the tie into the film.
Speaker 5: The Cat in the Sorting Hat O.
Speaker 4: Hat Movie, Bronze.
Speaker 5: Ten things I hate about.
Speaker 4: You for you know they forced Mike Myers to do the Cat in the Hat movie. Yeah, he was making another movie with the studio I forget what studio it was, and it fell apart and he said, I'm not working on anymore and they said, okay, well then you have to do cap'n.
Speaker 3: Wow Wow, poor guy, Fez Buler's Day Off, Gold, Top Hat Gun, Silver, Beanie the Poop Winnie the Cornel Beanie. I love it in that forest Ashdown Forest Jackie Boy, Who's off to see you?
Speaker 17: Befoty one, Untie Caine for Epe Ray Love Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's talk Tomorrow's show today, then Tomorrow's show. Tickets to go and see Oases, Well, the ticket's go and sell next Tuesday. Not just going to take you to Tina Turner the Musical Next Week site dinner and drinks beforehand as well at the Meridian Alison. Tomorrow's show will have them naked out. And then after this incredible story when we were just talking about kitchen injuries from Stacey, I sat.
Speaker 16: On my lunch box which had a stake knife in it, and I went into my back teake and I had to have three stitches.
Speaker 3: What did you sit on? I'm looking for stories about what you have sat on? Do any of us I have a story about something I have sat on? Chack, do you have one ready for tomorrow? I haven't four hours. Something strange. Go on your family group chat. Your mum might have a story about something you sat on, Patsy.
Speaker 4: No, I'll find you something by tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, And if you do want to get ready for tomorrow's big phone in what have you sat on? Email me?
Speaker 5: It's going to get busy, it's going to get Down't be.
Speaker 3: Bringing up tomorrow. You want me to get through. It's going to be gangbusters.
Speaker 5: Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com that I
Speaker 1: Used the Christian O'Connell show podcast