Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every week on the show, we on the search for your amazing facts. They could be amazing, fascinating, they could be kind of halfway.
Speaker 3: There, mildly interesting.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're just ninety four one four one four three do we? How do you feel about playing the production here? Again that's the spirit Jack always encourage the team.
Speaker 4: Hey, you told me what you really thought?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, did you know that slugs have four noses? What the fact? What the fact? What the fact? What about about a good fat? I get where it is?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Fascinating?
Speaker 2: Triple Jake, A couple of younger voices having a laugh on them on we do it differently?
Speaker 3: Alrighty, what the facts? What do we think of this? The team from Luke.
Speaker 2: Every toad is a frog, but not every frog is a toad? Lord Soft Star, guys soft. The word bed is shaped like a bed.
Speaker 4: That is brilliant. Only that's just coincidence though, But how good the.
Speaker 3: Word is bed? It is bed? How is that coincidence located?
Speaker 4: That's so good?
Speaker 2: But now obviously this is a sort of a visual one. I'm looking at it here, typed out. It's pleasing ones. You see it is shaped like a bed. The word bed.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but I say, fascinating.
Speaker 2: Adrian, you always see your nose, but your brain blocks it out.
Speaker 4: I have heard that and now sometimes to start looking for it.
Speaker 3: Fascinating or yeah, mid mildly interest.
Speaker 2: Tracy cat's whiskers grow to the same width of the cat.
Speaker 3: Shut the door. Die owning one guinea pig.
Speaker 4: Next person's called.
Speaker 3: Patsy. Just die, called up Bill toombs.
Speaker 2: No die here, Diane, only one guinea pig. In Switzerland is considered animal abuse as being social creatures.
Speaker 3: They struggle with loneliness. You have to have more than one. I love that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the lines. Now we have another die on the line. Nobody died, please, Dina, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Christian Jack and text me here are you well?
Speaker 2: Here, we're fining you. Okay, you're a little bit croaky. There, are you right, Diana?
Speaker 5: No, I'm sine, I've got.
Speaker 3: Bills, got life one she ain't nice.
Speaker 5: My one of my vocal cords is paralyzed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is fascinating, It is fascinating, all right, So Diana, what hello, You're still here?
Speaker 3: I'm here, You're there, and what's your fact for us?
Speaker 5: Did you know you can be bitten by a dead snake for a few hours after it's died.
Speaker 3: Fascinating?
Speaker 4: What it's like a chicken running around with a ted car?
Speaker 5: I was thinking too. Apparently it's true. And I had a vision of like kids walking along going hey, mom, there's a dead snake, and then chasing after its siblings and then they get bitten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite dark vision, isn't it. I got more on ther give it to Timber and was one of his movies. I have heard that being born in the bush.
Speaker 1: My grandfather used to say, yeah, after he killed a steak snake, don't go near it can still bite you.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was But how does it do it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is it blood still circulating the biting reflex yea, and the venom is still yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm sorry, this is fascinating. That is a great one, Dina, that's a pretty one. Thank you very much. You give us a call.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, Ash, good morning, Hello, Christian, there we go.
Speaker 2: More paralyzed course, Ash, good morning and yeah, yeah they were good.
Speaker 3: Ash. What's the fact.
Speaker 1: There's over seven and a half thousand different varieties of apples.
Speaker 3: M that is interesting. Lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's not something you would have thought that they'd true.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, right, but mildly interesting. All right, thank you for that one. Ash is going to add him here. Adam, what the fact where you got for it? You've got a dinosaur one, correct.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys love the show. So my fact is there is a bigger time gap between when the Stegosaurus lived and the Tyrannosaurus Rex than when the Tyrannosaurus Rex lived and today.
Speaker 4: I have heard that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've heard the one about Cleopatra and the Ipho. Tell me that way again. I love a dinosaur.
Speaker 6: Foss Breachtegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex lived further apart than what you and I do today to the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Speaker 3: Wow, I thought they coexisted at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, there's about a I think there's about a seventy million year gap between them, or an eighty million year gap between them, And there's only sixty five million years between us and the two rectly.
Speaker 2: Sixty can you say the word only in front of sixty five million?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. Adam. That is a great one. I love it. Fascinating, Thank you very much. I might cut off there, jagged enough of that one, is it? Ryan? Good morning? How are you Christian? I'm good Ryan? How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good mate? What's your thing for us? Ryan? The goldfish have a better memory in cold water than they're doing warm water. Kids, Do not try this at home, okay, don't put them in the spa.
Speaker 4: Fascinating in the hot water, they're just trying to survive.
Speaker 3: No time to remember things. Ryan, that's a great one. Thank you very much. Thank you. Is he getting high or something? It's just a bit too giggy for this time of the morning. Uh. There, we got a race, how are you? Yeah? Good race? What the facts? What have you got for us? Right?
Speaker 1: We're driving the Beth Thirst and we had a discussion and humming birds are the only birds that can fly backwards?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you had a discussion about it? Either it's a fact or it's not.
Speaker 3: No, we discussed it. It's a fact.
Speaker 4: That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: You've so nowhether bird can reverse? Yes?
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, yeah, no, fascinating. I like you about her. Fat there, Thank you very much. Reese's squeezing Ricky.
Speaker 1: Now, Ricky, Hello, Ricky, Yeah, how you going. I've got another whole of the world one for you added everything elder in the world. The soulful pressed cockatoo is the only one that's left handed.
Speaker 3: I love that left handed.
Speaker 1: Because they're artistic. You see there are and what are they doing?
Speaker 4: What do they do with their left handed left wing? That lets people know.
Speaker 1: So when they're when they're feeding and stuff, when you see them scraunging around, picking things up and doing their thing, they always eat with their left hand or left foot.
Speaker 4: I thought they pecked things off the ground with their beat.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. I've never seen them use their the wings or not their wing wing.
Speaker 1: They would fly with their wings, but they eat with their feet, with their feet like toes. Right right, yeah, well left handed, so left footed safety almost gotcha?
Speaker 3: Gotcha? All right, Ricky, thank you very much. You're listening to the christ you know Carl's Show podcast