Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Melbourn's Gold one oh four point three Live from Level two, twenty one to thirty one, Goodwood Street.
Speaker 2: Wretchmen, This is.
Speaker 1: The christ Joan o'connal Breakfast Show on Nolvin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, Happy Wednesday, three minutes past six.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Pats. Hey, how you doing? Wow?
Speaker 3: I thought we were good, but no love there at the end of Normally, if you throw to someone on the show, you always are kind of to go, you know, coming up this morning at seven thirty on the Christian O'Connor Backford Show. Just a generic seven thirty. Oh well, Pats, there's something change in the last twenty four.
Speaker 2: Not at all. Still love you as much as always. Oh that's great now. I just was worried Jack as well.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Pat? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You say cheer for sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It would you say?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 4: Isn't it short for Eryl?
Speaker 2: I always thought it was shure. You can't rename her?
Speaker 7: What I noticed yesterday you were saying share, You were saying, I'm titledly confused. Can someone tell me what it is?
Speaker 4: You call it? Tomato?
Speaker 2: I watching sure? Yeah, sure, sure it is? Then, yeah, what you say there? It is It's always been like that. It's like we've recently changed. Oh yes the time today, Yeah it's okay.
Speaker 3: Then on this morning show the big thing this looked like it was dead in the water many many times yesterday. And fair play to Sarah Are a radio station lawyer. She's she's got to get out of work early to she's got to come into it early today to just be around. Otherwise than an insurance company weren't going to ensure what.
Speaker 2: We're about to do.
Speaker 3: When I tell you what we're about to do, you'll go, oh, fair enough. By an insurance company might have a problem with all this. And when I spoke to our producer at half six yesterday evening went I'm just going to presume this isn't going to happen now, and it felt right, Yeah, it shouldn't happen. So we've got Jaden Stevens coming in. Who is the Colingwood play He's playing this weekend AFL Rising Star. He is going to do a live tattoo with a tattoo gun he bought himself off eBay. He's done this to a couple of mates. That's all fine. He's doing it to one of our listeners who is a Super Pies Fandynnan. The tattoo designed by Jack is calling that the twenty eighteen premiership winner is going to be Connenwood and it's an amazing looking tattoo.
Speaker 2: We also have Eric. Eric is an Eagles fan.
Speaker 3: He's also going to get a permanent tattoo calling the twenty eighteen premiership winners to be the West Coast Eagles. Two tattoos, only one of them will be true comes Saturday evening.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of legal potholes. You would saying it's the regret of the tattoos. It's the fact that our tatoost is unlicensed in the nineteen year old footballso was.
Speaker 3: The key word hearing yesterday. Unlicensed was another one. Uninsurable was another one. So to be honest, I'm stunned this is going to happen. But it is at quarter to eight this morning.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand what Sarah, the lawyer is coming in to witness it.
Speaker 2: What does he do she doing the tattoo.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she can do in the moment to stop.
Speaker 2: It from happening. Would why wouldn't shut an insurance company. Go, well, this is crazy. We're not ensuring any of it.
Speaker 3: I'll there be a lawyer in the background having a coffee, reading her emails on her iPhone.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely fine, water tight.
Speaker 3: Now this is stand up in court. So this is happening at quarter to eight this morning. We need to thank Andy Morris from Industrial Tattoo in Diamond Creek. He's bringing the bed in. I think I presume we strapped the two guys down.
Speaker 2: Change their minds. Guys who've gone through a lot, Now, what do you mean you don't want to do it?
Speaker 3: The guy who called in yesterday, the crazy keyw do you remember who said he was a West Coast We've been an Eagles fan for a year, pulled out yesterday evening and it was just fair enough. I get it, you know, But with the excuse he suddenly had to return immediately, didn't you see. So we found another loon who's up for doing this, Eric who's a massive eager fan. So he's coming into the fair playing to the guys. So story today's show is the amateur Tattoos. I still can't believe the guys are doing it for a game that hasn't happened yet, neither can I That sort we've lost sight of with all the kind of what's Jaden going to be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You know, but if you're a Pies fan, even if.
Speaker 3: You don't win this weekend, you've got a tattoo by one of the guns, a young gun.
Speaker 2: There, you've got story.
Speaker 4: It's always going to be a memory.
Speaker 2: Well it has to be because it's a permanent memory.
Speaker 3: So this morning show what tattoos if you had done We were saying earlier, tattoos are not rare. Now you see loads of people now are tattoos. When you were a kid, if you ever saw an adult with a tattoo, it's like I always thought that they'd been in Vietnam or the war.
Speaker 4: Or the nice story to tell, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They've done it overseas and the Philippines or something like that, or part of the underworld. Like that was it.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the thing now where you see loads of kids now are tattoos and a lot of ink as well.
Speaker 2: So have you got a tattoo that you regret?
Speaker 3: There's a great TV show in the UK called Tattoo Fixes, where they would have people come with these terrible tattoos that I've done girlfriend or wives names and the relationship were gone south and they want to try and how can you turn the name Sarah? I don't know why I picked my wife's name now.
Speaker 2: Just dropped to try.
Speaker 3: Turn that into an eagle or a dragon? Why would I say dragon? All right, So have you got a tattoo.
Speaker 2: That you regret?
Speaker 3: We took it for your tattoo Regrets stories this morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Lou In Werribee is just texting Christian. I'm sure you know this, but I think Shre's original name is really rion In. I didn't, lou and I've just googled it and you're quite right. Thanks for the pop up instant shirfacts.
Speaker 4: It's not a as powerful as solo name, is it? Sheryln Chrylyn Farewell not.
Speaker 3: The same artist? Doesn't go, does it? You know, Bonnie and charon In. It just doesn't doesn't. It doesn't scan right, does it? So today, with the tattoo happening on the show, we wanted about your tattoo regrets on nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 2: Taylor, Good morning, Good, I'm gonna so. I hope you're well this morning. And so is this your tattoo? It is? Yes? What did you have done?
Speaker 8: I have Jake and Outwood Blues on the backs of my legs. The Blues Brothers, very big and very black.
Speaker 4: Jessic confirm. It's not their names, it's the full.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: On the back of your legs. Yes, you're a massive Blues Brothers fan.
Speaker 8: Childhood movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and that's fine and when we all love the movie. But then there's taking it step further.
Speaker 2: To get a permanent tattoo, not of the movie name, but of their big faces at the legs. Why would you do such a thing?
Speaker 8: Oh, well, you can't take yourself too seriously?
Speaker 9: I thought, why not?
Speaker 8: But anytime my West shots or anything.
Speaker 5: It's hey, there's joking over with Blues good movies.
Speaker 2: How old are you when you had this done?
Speaker 10: Old?
Speaker 8: Twenty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And how many years have you had the tattoos? Now? Do you regret it?
Speaker 10: One year?
Speaker 2: One year? And do you regret them?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: It's no hard to regret something that's on your skin permanently. But if I could go back, I probably wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 2: Yes, regret is.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, right, Taylor, is there anyway later on today or that we can see a photo of them?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh email?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's not my private hotmail.
Speaker 3: I've got my own gallery at home of listener's legs.
Speaker 4: Maybe other Facebook. What percentage of your car is it?
Speaker 2: The calves?
Speaker 4: Is the Blues brother?
Speaker 2: Is it Hamstrings calves? Yeah, that's where the face is. Always is the go to spot, isn't it for a celebrities faces?
Speaker 3: So it is the cast Because I saw one of our listeners had I didn't want to ask who it was on the back of the leg at the weekend, at the Grand Final, it was hard to see it was no one.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's a FA any member or just a human's face or even an alien. It was hard to see because as they're walking around it was like changing and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was quite terrifying because Taylor, I'm trying to work out. You know, these days these people can try and like readapt to tattoo to make it something else. I don't think they could do anything with the Two Blues brothers. I think that's it.
Speaker 8: No, no, it's heavy blacking.
Speaker 2: Taylor. Thanks for having a good spot. Give us a call, have a good day. Thank you all.
Speaker 10: Ch just buddy, Linda, Hi, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: How are you. I'm pretty good, Linda? You well this morning?
Speaker 8: I am very well.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, tell me about your tattoo.
Speaker 10: I don't have any tattoos. But my son he has a traditional grandfamal party every year in the West yep And one year he bought a tattoo gum on wine and when everybody was drunk, a lot of them ended up with tattoos. But one of these friends went with a pair of heavy arm and tattoos on his feace.
Speaker 4: Picture you're at a barbecue and just tattoo what you see look around tattoo.
Speaker 10: The guy went home that you with new tattoos on when there?
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: I think if an Australian could have any tattoo, I think a permanent pair of thongs on your feet.
Speaker 2: Won't be a dream situation for you.
Speaker 3: You've better get into any nightclub or anything. I've got thongs on the tattoo, permanits in my feet.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think? There are certain things in life that should have like some kind of alcohol lock on them where.
Speaker 3: You blow into it and if you're over. And I don't just mean cars, I mean tattoo guns. Number one thing that needs some kind of You've got no business using a permanent tattoo gun if you're drunk.
Speaker 4: And Linda is he still got the tattoo gun and still doing amateur My two.
Speaker 10: Daughters actually hit it from him.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: Worried something that's been Linda, thank you very much for call in mate.
Speaker 4: You have a good day, you too, shout.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Gold one oh four point three in about an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: The ensurers do want to ensure it, but two super fans are coming in to get permanent tattoos. We've got Dylan and Eric. They are Eagles and Pies fans. And Dylan, the piese fan, is getting the honor of having his permanent tattoo, calling conin with the twenty eighteen Premiership winners done by Jaden Stevenson. A Pies player permanent tattoos three days before the game has even started.
Speaker 4: His first tattoo too. He's elected his ankle as the place that he wants this memory' just to designated spot.
Speaker 3: Right, So we've got the hamlet. So this morning we want to know about your stories. Were some great, great ones so far? About your tattoos that you regret. We've got big Al on the line, big Ol, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Good morning guys. How are we now, Big hour? Is this big Out obviously a good friend of the shows, the Secret Detective?
Speaker 5: Yeah, something like that here.
Speaker 2: So are we allowed to know? Are you cough twice? Are you on a case right now?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: No, I'm a way to a I'm a way to a job which is in country Victoria.
Speaker 3: When you mean at the way to a job to tro and seveil somebody or meet a potential client.
Speaker 5: Both actually both today meeting a client and then follow it up as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, last time we spoke to you, big l you actually tried to use a voice to coder.
Speaker 2: They coded it so much we couldn't hear what we're gonna understanding.
Speaker 4: You sounded like Darth Vada was going through a Dart beta machine. It's good to hear your normal voice again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, And it was good to see you with the lights the other day.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean you're not a very secretive private investigator, because I've seen you somebody in the office there.
Speaker 2: One of the sounds girls got picked up by you the other day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I was doing my other gig.
Speaker 2: So you he's everywhere. Big our is everywhere, So big Out. Have you got tattoo then, buddy, I've got.
Speaker 5: Several, But this is the bad tattoo is not mine. I had a former colleague that I used to work with, and he got the what he thought was the Japanese symbol for warrior with a big martial artist. Yeah, one of the wishes in the in the translation got turned the wrong way and ended up having the Japanese symbol for pig.
Speaker 2: Stop the show.
Speaker 5: Ironically, he was a policeman.
Speaker 3: Oh that's harsh. Oh big al that is that is a night mercy. Yeah, it's no real Bruce Lee tattoo. Is that the ancient worries simple the pig?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: Not the movie, Babe, that well known Bruce Lee movie. That'll do Babe. That's great, Big Out, that's your girl, buddy, Take Carejagulator, all right, I'm big John. Okay, you go to Christian This is great. It feels like all the all our familiar friends of the show. We got Big Al, Big John, all the big ones, Big John, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 6: I hope you well mate, Thanks you Christian, have your world too, mate, I am.
Speaker 2: And have you got tattoo? Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who my kids could have been to me? Was two thousand and eight. I think it was to get another taboo, and I said, well what should I get? So I designed a picture of Stuart Griffin having a whey on my arm.
Speaker 2: Of course they were their kids. Doesn't you get it done? Man?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I mean kids would design that for the old man, for dad. But does it mean you get it done? Stuit Griffin urinating.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and eight? Of course the height of Family Guy fame as much anymore?
Speaker 2: Well you do on Big John now showing on Big Job.
Speaker 4: Is there even a scene in Family Guy where Stue Griffin is doing away or is that something they just came up with.
Speaker 6: I think there is there is, and he's got to cheek it grin on his face and yeah, I actually have to cover it up when.
Speaker 2: I go out.
Speaker 6: It's very embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Where is it.
Speaker 6: It's up on the upper arm.
Speaker 7: Oh my?
Speaker 2: So in the summer though, it must come out during the summer, right.
Speaker 6: Yes, it does come out during the summer, and I'll get some odd looks. I can guarantee you.
Speaker 2: That I amazed.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna do anything for my kids, but there's no way I get a cartoon character urinating on my arm.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know why my daughters would have said, Hey, Dad, this is what we'd love you to go. We know how much you love Tom and Jerry? What about Tom wing On Jerry? Okay, kids, I love you, so I go get it done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So have you got kids? One of the hardest things.
Speaker 3: You know, you want to support what they do, but my really test it when they start bringing own musical instruments and straight away you have a look at what the case?
Speaker 2: What the size of the case is that? Oh god, it's a violin? Just now, how long is this going to go on for? Remember? Yeah, it sounds literally like the molesting of Cat Upstairs's sounding right, there is some bloody ear plugs that the worst one is the recorder. The recorder is I mean, who's ever heard that instrument play? Well?
Speaker 4: Anyway, who's your favorite famous recorder player?
Speaker 13: Name?
Speaker 2: No, name a great song that you'd love to hear on the radio where they record breakdown in it. They're hideous things put in the hand of a child, and it's an instrument of torture.
Speaker 4: Well, how my younger brother grew up playing the clarinet, which is honestly the upgraded version, the evolution of the recorder, high range and pitch. Yeah, our own soph plays.
Speaker 2: Was she the flute?
Speaker 4: She was clarinet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thankfully she's giving it away, so you're the lautery. She's started to get into the guitar, which is amazing. It's really cool.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if it's more Chris's dream that he never realized that she's that he's bought her physically gone and bought her a guitar and organized lessons for a man to come and take her through this.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, because my dream. I've always told the kids this, and I always keep mentioning at least once a week. One day they go, look, we've had to think about it, that we were being a band together.
Speaker 4: Do you think about that once away?
Speaker 2: Father and daughters, Father and daughters, I reckon, there's a big market for a band, father and daughter.
Speaker 4: Okay, what would you play something that?
Speaker 2: Well? I can't play a single instruments in the recorder of the back or the triangle tambourine, then tamborine, dad, So listen yesterday then Laundry was practicing on her guitar.
Speaker 3: She was doing a classic rock and roll riff. See if you can guess what she's trying.
Speaker 2: To learn at the moment. Have her listened to?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Sounds like a new one from Pyork. This is Triple j It'll take.
Speaker 4: A whiz to guess that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen again. Then, so it's as it is a classic rock and roll riff. What do you think that Lauda is trying to learn at the moment? Listening to most Wanted on Triple Jack?
Speaker 2: All right, give us a call, do your best nine four one four one four three. What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: It is the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: You know, five minutes ago we were talking about the recorder as an instrument of torture with a young child, and name a song you'd ever want to hear on the radio with a great recorder.
Speaker 2: Part turns out stay Away to Heaven? Is it right at the beginning?
Speaker 4: No, One of the greatest rock stars of all time as a recorder.
Speaker 3: I think it's the biggest selling single of all time, all right, apart from the biggest selling single of all time.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: That is so we've got such smart listeners out there listening to this morn that No, that stay Away to even song. I'm going to have to dig it out to try and remind ourselves the reason we're talking about this. Then, young Autrey, the future of rock and roll was safe in her strumming hands. This is Perhaps's lovely little daughter is learning the guitarent mind, which I think is great, such a cool thing to do, and she's trying to do this classic rock song at the moment. That's I can imagine seeing your house yesterday when you're recording these special sessions with the little tongue poking out. I love it when kids focus, the little tongue gets out there really in it.
Speaker 2: Aren't they just about breaking a sweat?
Speaker 7: Knowing that she has a tour for today.
Speaker 2: That's a Jimmy Hendrix there, Mark, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Guy's a jacket going Mark, Mark.
Speaker 2: What do you reckon? The song is, mate, It's a classic rock and roll riff. It's it's smoke on the water, It's purple passed us on to ards. You know she's listening right now. Pass but every single person calling and guessed it.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I shall be thrilled to you.
Speaker 2: The playing is that good? God, let's not encourage her. Take us to the other.
Speaker 3: Clip I've got here where you obviously got her to do it again as a radio pro singing the song.
Speaker 2: Give them the lyrics. Oh yeah, we we thought we'd do a mesh up.
Speaker 7: See if you can pick the lyrics.
Speaker 2: She was small, like a beauty if you sing? Said, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: She said, what.
Speaker 2: Was great?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Her music teachers have said she's got really good pitch.
Speaker 7: We've been trying to get her into singing, but she's she's more interested in the instrument.
Speaker 2: So that's okay.
Speaker 4: That's not easy to do to strum and play and sing at the same time.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've been doing this week and it's really hard to hear.
Speaker 4: How about did you been hard to do? No?
Speaker 2: Hard to hear?
Speaker 3: Pats, can you go home today? And we get the one de sensation to give us another riff for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I can, I can. We're going to actually give you some money to give to her because we should be paying for these sessions again. But I'm going to insist, so I need some classic Stevie Ray Vaughan tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Stretch the talent all right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: It was twenty four hours ago on this show yesterday we started to just wonder. We didn't know if anyone would call in. We just wondered, would there be anyone a Pie super fan and an Eagles super fan who'll be up for coming into the studio today to get a permanent tattoo saying that the twenty eighteen Premier winner was either the Pies or the Eagles their team, but permanent tattoo calling it now and obviously the games that I'm playing that we don't know who's going to be victorious come this weekend at the Grand Final. And we had quite a few calls and we have two guys who are coming in. They're going to be in live in half an hour time. And then you remember that you know Jaden Stephenson, a Pies player. He's suddenly in the Grand Final this weekend. But when you were doing your new show that you do every Tuesday night for the AFL on their Facebook page, Live out yesterday eight o'clock and even back next Tuesday, that he brought a tattoo gum.
Speaker 4: Off eBay seventy four bucks. We found out yesterday he bought it during a school class. He's going to be doing the tattoo today.
Speaker 3: He's unlicensed, which is why this almost didn't happen yesterday. We've had a lot with the radio station lawyer Sarah. She's had to come in this morning to supervise. I don't know why it's tattoos, but we've got a lawyer here, an insurance company. A lot of money has been agreed to be laid down as some kind of waiver if anything goes wrong. It's ludicrous, but this is happening. It's happening in about half an hour's time. So I can't believe Jaden is going to do a Pies tattoo. But you don't even know if the Pies are going to win this weekend.
Speaker 2: This is amazing, But.
Speaker 4: Then do you think it's even more ludicrous that he's agreed to do the Eagles twenty eighteen Premiersatto.
Speaker 3: A great So we got that happening on today's show in about half an hour's time. Before that, we just need to clear up one thing. We were talking about terrible instruments that your kids learn, and the pain and the noise when they're out of tune, and I was sending the recorder, and I was saying, how it's an instrument of terror, the recorder, And is there any great song you'd ever want to hear on the radio that has the recording, And a lot of you have called saying, yeah, what about Stairway to Heaven and Great Spot? Haven't listened to this? Right at the beginning, I'm guessing it's Jimmy Page playing it.
Speaker 2: For Jimmy Page. She did to a corner and the guitar at the same time live where he was like an optimus. He had five homes Master Blacks. Do you know I feel sorry with all that we hear that.
Speaker 3: Okay, he obviously went through a period when he was crap that his parents had to listen to.
Speaker 2: It's poor Jimmy Page's parents.
Speaker 3: And Lead said that I feel sorry for I bet if we spoke to them, it's bloody awful.
Speaker 2: He wasn't like that at the age of five.
Speaker 4: I'm sure next time say we do a song again. We did this song for Melbourne this year, so if we ever do it again, let's commit to putting the recorder.
Speaker 1: In no hear the early demos of that joke O'Connell Breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Every week on the show we do something called punny Business. This is for your eyes. Have a look out when you're around town. You often see these businesses that I've had a good old think about what they should call the business, and they come up with a pun and try and crowbar in a movie or something or phrase to do with their business. And we run an eight to seut of these once a week called punny Business. Some of our favorites so far, we've had a clean out for some of the better ones. What have you got Jack at the board?
Speaker 4: A pie shop called the Pie Minister.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 4: A dog training school called Sit Happens.
Speaker 2: That is a brilliant one.
Speaker 4: Another dog training school, and I love this one. Dirty Dogs Done Dirt Cheap. Oh, that's a dog cleaning business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's our that's our hall of fame of that dirty dogs done dirt cheap is just genius.
Speaker 4: And then forest stump for an arborus.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're going to open this up. So we're looking for your punny businesses.
Speaker 3: Could be here in Melbourne, might be anywhere in Australia and also also international ones. I've had an email here from you in in Scotland, place called Glasgow. Now when you think of Scotland, tough place. Might see the movie Braveheart. You might have seen Train Spotting. I just need to give you some background to the kind of people that live in Scotland, a great country.
Speaker 2: This is a a business. It's called Sofa King. Sofa King say no more. Yeah, and there's a billboard. I've got a photo as well, I put up on our Facebook page. They've got a big thing at the moment where they've got a discount saleon What is it about those sofa shops. They've always got a salon. They're always offering some kind of set, aren't they. Every day of the there's always some salem with those sofa shops.
Speaker 3: Anyway, says at the moment the big billboard says it'll be caval.
Speaker 2: I pronounced this sofa king cheap. That's clever, yep. So let's put them up for a chess. So we're looking for your puney businesses, your brand new ones. Give us a call now nine four one, one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Right now we're doing this week's puney business. We're on the lookout for businesses you've I've seen that. We've got a smart pun in the business name. Come on into Lauren and christ is the show right now. A blinds company, the Ace of Shades.
Speaker 4: That's really good, very very good.
Speaker 2: In Victoria.
Speaker 3: This but they're up on the board. Also, I've just googled this. It is in Victoria. There is a plumbing business called the Pooh Fighters. I thought someone's winding melt. I've googled it. I found that the more extreme ones are either here in Australia or Scotland. Make of that what you will. So we've also got step brothers in Berrick. They build staircases. That's Robin Berrick. Thank you very much for heads up on that.
Speaker 2: Ian, Good morning, Hi, Christian, how you going pretty good?
Speaker 1: Ian?
Speaker 2: I hope you are this morning. What's your punny business for us? Then?
Speaker 6: So in Perth there's a towing company and they're called Cameltoe.
Speaker 2: Only here could you get away with that? Never have that and be horrified there'd be stiffly worded a letter of complaints Cameltoe? All right, thanks Ian. Let's go to Karen.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Karen, good night, how are you. I'm good, Karen, thanks for good on the show. What's your pun business name for us?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: It is our fruit shop in a town called Hourst Bridge in northeast Melbourne, and it's called the.
Speaker 2: Let us in let us in very very good. Yeah cute, I like that, Karen, thank you very much for that one. Let's take one more. Catherine, Good morning, Christian, how are you doing. I'm pretty good, Catherine. I hope you all this morning. What's your pun business for us?
Speaker 4: I've seen a truck driving around in Mornington for an arbor's called tree wise men.
Speaker 3: Tree wise men always sounds like an Irish shir tree surgeon or tree wise man.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much. She cool.
Speaker 9: Christian O'Connell Break the Shows ten weeks of tickets.
Speaker 2: Every morning at.
Speaker 9: Seven thirty am you'll chance to win tickets to.
Speaker 2: The biggest shows in town. This week it's all about shir live for our farewell concert here in Melbourne. Coming up next couple of weeks. Phil Collins tickets.
Speaker 3: We've got them back and these are VIP Ticketspongjovie tickets. Kevin hart Well's biggest comit right now you can see him live as well. This week all about shirt. We're doing it by a Jack post Human Jukebox. Jack performs two songs. You've got to work out what the two different songs are, but he's doing them at the same time. It's actually very very hard to do this, so he's doing the lyrics to one, but the melody and the tune to another.
Speaker 2: Have you listened to this one? It's a heartbreaker as well, after yesterday's one of Piano Man.
Speaker 14: Somebody once told me then the world is gone, roll me.
Speaker 2: Why the ship is too? The shep.
Speaker 12: She was looking calm and dumb with a finger in her though.
Speaker 4: In the sheep.
Speaker 2: Bombing on her full he The thing is I recognized this one, but I just yeah, that's the song. How's there two? Your brain convinces you that the melody you're doing there with the guitar is that song.
Speaker 4: But it's have you got the lyrics as well?
Speaker 2: I've just got the lyrics. I don't know the other. Oh, I don't know whether I've got that. I know one of them. You short circled my brain. Damn you, Jack Post. All right, what do you think the two songs are? You know? Works? Song time and artists are both want to give you shirt tickets.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Tatoo is happening in ten minutes time. There's two really nervous guys just outside waiting to come in. Jaden Stevenson, Pies gun AFL Rising star playing this weekend tattooing live on this radio station in five minutes time, and he's doing. Dylan, who's a huge Pies fan and nervous about it now, is getting a permanent tattoo that you've designed that is called in the twenty eighteen Premier Winners to be Conninwood.
Speaker 4: I think the nervousness in them came when they looked at each other in the artist and it became real.
Speaker 2: It's not this sobered up after it was all funny yesterday everyone had a couple of three.
Speaker 3: So Saturday morning, Jesus were actually gonna do this, you know? Oh it is this chat to Dylan and I'm just saying how obviously him and his girlfriend. Now the both Pies fans, but this weekend, the way they watch that game, it's not gonna be joy should the Pies win. Is this gonna be relief?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank god?
Speaker 3: Two, the tattwo will make sense now, you know. And the Eagles fan who said he was gonna come in has not turned up. Yeah, he's not here yet. He's got on five minutes or there's gonna be no Eagles tattoo.
Speaker 2: So there you go. All right, let's give away these tickets. The Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 9: Break the Shows ten weeks of tickets. Every morning at seven thirty am, you'll chance to win tickets to the biggest shows in town.
Speaker 2: Almost week at seven thirty about shir Live go and see her at a farewell concept.
Speaker 3: You can still get tickets for the second show at ticket tech dot com Sorry, live nation dot com dot Au. Only their big rival Livenation. It's a tattoo ink on getting high livenation dot com, dot a you and next week.
Speaker 2: William Shattning Alive. Really, oh yeah, we end up eating yesterday about one of the world's biggest bands. I can't, I really can't say anymore. It's not being announced, but we might be to get tickets. It's huge, Jack, and it will be the last week of its huge. What Pat said, it's the rudest thing.
Speaker 3: I can't since I've been here, and you know, sometimes I can be a bit rude, but Pat is the rudest member of this team affair. What she said about how happy her husband would be is the filthiest thing and anyone said on this show off air since I've been here.
Speaker 7: Let's just say I'm relinquishedtive duties for the remainder, Pats.
Speaker 2: I don't want any more of it on air. Come on now, all right?
Speaker 3: So anyway, you've got to get to two songs now that Jack is doing the two songs at the same time, two separate songs.
Speaker 14: Somebody once told me, then the world is gone, and roll me.
Speaker 4: Why the ship is to.
Speaker 12: Sh She was looking calm and numb, with a fingerin her thumb.
Speaker 4: In the sheboming on her full.
Speaker 2: Two separate songs. He's doing the words to one to the tune of another sherry you reckon? You got it? Yes?
Speaker 9: I have?
Speaker 2: All right? If you have, it's well done. It's really hard off you go. What are the two songs?
Speaker 6: Make a flame Cheese by Cold Chisel and All.
Speaker 10: Star by smash Mouth.
Speaker 2: I never did, I got flame trees? Is that smash Mouth All Stars? There's no worry. I picked that up? Well? How quickly did you get it?
Speaker 10: A couple of seconds?
Speaker 3: I guess that is some blaining. You deserve your shirt tickets, so you're the big shirt fan.
Speaker 2: I am, yes, brilliant. Okay, have you really enjoyed the fair well concerted? Amy a right? Thanks to God on the show, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Live tattooing is coming up next by an amateur tattooist and a pies player. What could possibly go wrong? This almost didn't happen several times yesterday. We've got a lawyer in observing or Sarah the radio station lawyer is here to observe this going on. It shouldn't be happening, but it isn't. Five minutes time you can watch it as well. It's the way of radio.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: If you go to our Facebook page which is OC one O four three O C one O four three on Facebook.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a live cam. It will be the Instant tat Camp.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So a tattoo is about to be done. That's not unusual, what's happened on radio lots of times before. But it's a tattoo done by someone who is not a professional tattoo artist, but he is a professional AFL player. Welcome to the show, Jade and Stevenson. Good morning, buddy, Good morning to you today. Now before we get into your new alternative career a tattoo tatoo artist, how did training go yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was unreal.
Speaker 13: We had probably ten thousand people there and they're all cheering and supporting and the Collingwood game song was going around. So it's a great atmosphere.
Speaker 2: It makes me incredible. And how did you celebrate that huge win Friday when no one had you down to do it?
Speaker 13: Went went back to bed and just started sleeping get getting ready for this week.
Speaker 2: So I was so craze would have been on like a seventy two hour, bend something.
Speaker 13: Hopefully we get the result this week it comes.
Speaker 2: Saturday, exactly. Well, listen, good luck this weekend, buddy. Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll bet you can't wait, can you? Are you managed to sleep at the moment? Were you just so excited?
Speaker 13: No, I'm pretty relaxed. Sort of just another game, I guess, hopefully.
Speaker 2: Just another game. It's the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 13: It's just another game that's too hoped up, because then you're what pass yourself outside?
Speaker 2: So was this a welcome distraction? Yes? Certainly.
Speaker 3: Like some sportsmen, they like to paint, don't they, And you like to paint on people your friends with.
Speaker 2: Exactly so, Jane, how many? So why did you first of all buy a tattoo gun on eBay just for the sake of it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're just in school and when my mate is like, if you've got a tattoo gun, like, I'd let you do it, And I said, all right, So I went and bought one right on the spot, next way tattooed him and the rest of my mate.
Speaker 3: So you've had no inclination before that moment until your mate just said if you got one, I'd let you do it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, my mates and I had always been really interested in tattoos, so but I've never thought about actually giving one myself.
Speaker 4: Do you consider yourself an artist or a drawer.
Speaker 13: I'll have no artistic bone in my body whatsoever.
Speaker 4: It's not how hard can it be to trace the line?
Speaker 2: That's the guy, that's the guy you want. I've got a tattoo, right? And I spent months researching, asking friends, reading online reviews, the testimonials. If I saw any of that, go, well, the guy he's not even full time, he just does it for fun. I go, no way, I'll find someone else to do it.
Speaker 3: Let's meet didn't here who yesterday responds to us on air, going, I wonder if there's a huge Pies fan who's up for having a tattoo done? That calls the twenty eighteen Premier winners to be Coninwood today now?
Speaker 2: And that is you did.
Speaker 3: And I can't believe you were actually here this morning. I just thought you'd seen sense to not come in.
Speaker 4: No, to be honest, it seemed like a great idea yesterday when I was driving to work, but no long years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, listen, so you haven't changed your mind. You're definitely up for doing this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Are you nervous? Yeah, absolutely, you should be nervous. It's a crazy thing you're about to do. And where are you going to have it done?
Speaker 4: I was going to go on the outside of my ankle, but apparently that's more painful than it's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be, the most painful place other than your ribs, so we have only forehead cover it up with a cap.
Speaker 4: I was changed to the inside of the ankle. Now, all right, yesterday on the show, you girlfriend suggested your bottom. Yeah, do you talk about that? Smarter idea? You can still change? Noa, no, no, I'll stick with the inside of the ankle.
Speaker 13: Her mum was actually feurish.
Speaker 4: She's so against tattoos.
Speaker 2: It's not funny.
Speaker 3: And then a tattoo for a team that may or may not win the Grand Final history will tell her.
Speaker 2: So, so this is a reaction of people around and they will be going, what are you doing? Yeah? Basically, did Kelly your girlfriend? I've met her. She's a smart, lovely woman. Did she say to you last night don't do this? No she didn't. Actually she's pretty good about it. Yeah, okay, all right, are you ready? Yep? Ready, master at work? Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess right, Okay, good luck guys. So we've got a bench, we've got some actually tatooing. You can watch all this. Then there's a camp. We've got cameras and studio. We're going to turn one of them into our now tack cam, Jayden's tack cam. If you go to our Facebook page, you can watch the whole thing. So, here's Victim, sorry.
Speaker 2: Here's Lucky Jack. Do you want to reveal the tattoo? Jack has designed the tattoo, Jaden.
Speaker 4: Have you seen what you're drawing yet or before?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 4: So, it's a the magpie looking angry. He's got the ball tacked under his arm in block letters around in collingwood underneath to it twenty eighteen Premiers.
Speaker 13: It's a bit smaller than that.
Speaker 5: This is an a four.
Speaker 4: Sized one a billboard he's doing. Will this be the most complex tatoo you've done today?
Speaker 13: Yes, certainly, I've done probably written two thousand and eight eight before. That's probably the hardest I've done.
Speaker 3: All right, good luck, Right, okay, we're going to start the tatoo he now, so head on to our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: O C one four three Good Luck Boys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: The studio now starts to resemble a Field hospitals. There's all kinds of instruments, Latex gloves inc.
Speaker 3: The tension is really really really high in here right now as well. The reason why then, we're about to have some live tattooing no no ordinary tattoo. There's an instant young man who's questioning his life choices that have led him to get into the studio, and he's about to have a tatoo done. That young man is Dylan. He's a Pies fan. And the man doing his tattoo is not a professional tourist Binny Stretch. He is a piese Jade and Stevenson playing this weekend at the Grand Final. Just about to do a to two. And this is tattoo number thirteen for you, Jaden Yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and he's going to be supervising and he's coming from Andy Morris, some industrial tattoo in Diamond Creek.
Speaker 2: Andy, Hey, doing this won't be the weirdest tattoo you've ever done?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Far from? Very far from? All? Right?
Speaker 3: Top three weirdest tattoos you've done. Tell us first of all about the one that happened just yesterday.
Speaker 4: I tell you the eyebrows and a fellow yesterday, so you.
Speaker 2: Shaved off his eyebrows and then tattooed some.
Speaker 11: Of Yeah, he wasn't a fan of the eyebrows that he had, so decided to get some tribal ones put on.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes sense. It's that classic thing to do. If you don't like your eyebrows, that's right, shave them off and.
Speaker 4: Then get someone in some in I don't like my beard because it's a bit patrey on one. I can tell you out there.
Speaker 2: We can help you out with that too loudly. Then some of the other weird ones in your career. What are some of the weirdest ones that you can share with us?
Speaker 11: Oh, I don't know if I can actually share them radio.
Speaker 2: Scriptive with the areas saying if they north or south?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 11: Tell you a cupcake, quite unsavory spot on one person?
Speaker 2: A cupcake? Yeah, a cupcake man or woman and a woman? A cupcake? A cupcake? And are you talking about yep, that's right.
Speaker 12: We're all there.
Speaker 2: And as regards to man has a man ever had anything? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you do that quite a bit. What do you mean someone's let's just say danding old rangers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, in the last few years, maybe two or three.
Speaker 2: What do they have on there?
Speaker 4: I did some lightning bolts on made of mind.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see my mates junk. They don't want to be putting needles anywhere near the time.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it either, but I wanted to see his cash.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll let you guys set up. We'll come back with that to two.
Speaker 3: Next you've gone on facebook page, you can watch all of the head onto Facebook OC one four three, we'll have the live tattoo count for you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: The Eagles fan who is supposed to be haven' here version of this done saying that the West Coast Eagles are giving a winning Saturday, declaring them the Premier winners hasn't arrived yet, so I don't know if he isn't feeling this confident or he's late. We are only a couple of moments away, obviously, So Jack's design for this tattoo is now being transferred to like a stencil, and that you'll be to see be transferred onto Dinnan's body. So you're right by Andy who's doing this to help our man, Jade and Stevenson out.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of rigmarole go into the setup of a tatoo. I don't know. I'm surprised there should be, but you know, you got to plug in all the bits and pieces, sterilize everything through the tracing.
Speaker 3: Now you've done a design and even though it is just tracing, just chatting to Jade and Stevenson, bound in mind he's playing in the Grand Final this weekend, he says, more nervous about doing this and shaking because.
Speaker 2: It's that's it. I get nervous.
Speaker 3: You know, when you get the brand new credit card or a bank card and you have to do that signature on the back.
Speaker 2: I always screw that up. I get really anxious.
Speaker 4: I got outside the bush I always do.
Speaker 3: I start practicing before and get really nervous, and you do. It looks nothing like my normal signature. I'm never going to reproduce that ever again.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three it's funny happening.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to feel really nervous now, are you you know, suddenly get the reality of what you're looking at if you just tune in, let me tell me out what's about to have it now live and god one O four point three, it's a Christian O'Connor breakfast show. Yesterday on the show, we just wondered if there were any super fans, any Collywood Pies fans or Eagles fans that we're up for having a tattoo on this morning show announcing them as the twenty eighteen Premiere winners. And it turns out there were quite a few of you. I mean, you are sport mad and this is your big sport. So right now there's a guy Dylan is lined down and a tattoo table. Jack's designed the tattoo announcing that Colinwood will be the twenty eighteen Premier winners.
Speaker 2: You've just seen these stencil of it on. Now, how does it looks big? It's not a little one, hey, Dylan, yell out?
Speaker 4: Is that bigger than you thought?
Speaker 3: Jaden Stevenson, playing this weekend for the Byes, is about to do the tattoo. He brought it to two going a couple of weeks ago and eBay, he's been doing it with his mates. He's now about to do it to our man, Dylan. He is nervous, more nervous than playing this weekend about getting this to tooo.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We've got Andy who is a professional to two artist who won't be to two ing. We've got this the wrong way round. We have not thought any of this through. If you go onto our Facebook page Facebook and you'll find us O C one O four three, you can watch it all right.
Speaker 2: Now we've got there you go.
Speaker 4: Jaden's got the needle in his hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone see you on the other side. Dylan, he know you pressed the footswitch while it's in there. Oh boy, there you go nice. Don't forget that vessel because otherwise he's going to be helling it. Yeah, it's going on the inside of his left legs, on his leg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dylan's down on the table.
Speaker 2: Now, jading confused about where his leggies.
Speaker 4: He's applying some vassoline to the area that we'll be telling Andy.
Speaker 3: Is that just a lubricator bits which doesn't quite hurt so much. When the needle goes on to skim no.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say him rub that into his leg.
Speaker 2: It's a petty hey, Jaden.
Speaker 4: When you do your home backyard tattoos, do you use vassel or anything. I'll just go straight in.
Speaker 13: I've done it for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Good luck Jayden. You can hear a pin drop in everyone, needle drop anyway, Let's begin the inking. There we go? Is started? Ink is going on to skin now the inside of listener Dylan's left ankle? Who is told to try the outside But it's just going to hurt more? Dylan? Is it hurting? He's prepared to suffer for his team? Jaden stopped? Is that enough?
Speaker 4: Jaden? How does a real gun feel compared to your eBay gun?
Speaker 13: Certainly a lot smoother.
Speaker 4: Good team? He started with the two in twenty eighteen Premiers.
Speaker 2: Steady hands. He's got safe fans, isn't he. I'll be right Saturday.
Speaker 3: So we just had to call Eddie Maguire wants to get his buttocks done on the left one, Colin and on the right would put his little bum cheeks together.
Speaker 2: Colin Wood and then I hung up.
Speaker 3: Well, he told me where you want to put the O, I said, Eddie, that is not the kind of language I want on the phone in the middle of the show. All right, so we're gonna we're gonna get back to the newsonsport headlines where they carry on with it to two. You can watch it right now live. This is what Facebook was invented for. Go head over to Facebook o C one four to three the.
Speaker 1: Christian oh' connwell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's one four point three.
Speaker 3: So that tatooing is underway. Jaden Stevenson is a natural. That tattooing is doing a great job.
Speaker 2: He's doing Pie super Fan, Dylan's Inner Left Ankle, Deylan House of Pain.
Speaker 3: That's supposing it's not as bad as what I thought. If you, yeah, you're doing very very well, are you? From what you can see so far? You're happy with the artwork that Jadon Stevenson is doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, it's better than a four out of town.
Speaker 2: That's sure. You're rounding much to a five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, boys, seven or eight?
Speaker 2: Jayden? How are you getting on? You're right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now it's going well.
Speaker 3: And how is it with using a gun like that and in front of a crowd. You're absolutely fine, aren't you.
Speaker 13: That takes shazier with a with a good gun, a quality gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're now thinking that when the you've got years ahead of you, when that dries up, you're thinking you could set up with your own pies parlor doing tattoos.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't want to get ahead of myself.
Speaker 2: Just focus on Saturday. Okay, strategy a big game tourday. Now we have an update.
Speaker 3: Obviously, yesterday we were looking for a fan to have a tattoo saying that they're going to win this weekend to clearing them the twenty eighteen Premier winners, and we're.
Speaker 2: Looking for an Eagles fan. Eagles fan has turned up, right, Eric is it? Eric? Jump in the studio, Mate, come on in here. Eric is here. This guy looks business.
Speaker 3: Eric, Eric jump jumping in with me? Mate, Eric, come on him. Eric and Christian ask to meet you again.
Speaker 2: Eric? Is this right? My protus has told me where are you going? Takeing a seat? That's my check you're doing? Man? Eric, Where are you having your tattoo done? Where you're having your eagle done.
Speaker 4: On my backside? Right right cheek? Do you know that we are live streaming on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We're bearing your bottom on the world wide web. Yeah, yeah, okay, I don't going to regret asking this. I've never asked a guy this. Why the right cheek and not the left cheek?
Speaker 2: I'm right handed? He answered that questions.
Speaker 3: So have you seen Jack's tattoo for you? Yes, yep, you're happy with that, all right. So you're a big Eagles fan. You're gonna win this weekend.
Speaker 2: You know, we've got a Pies player in the studio right now.
Speaker 3: You think anything you've got can go up against the mighty hands and the legs of this guy, Jayden?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Kill McGovern alright, but.
Speaker 3: Listen, you need to take your trousers off of whatever you need to do. This doesn't sound right as I say you need.
Speaker 2: To pull your pants down.
Speaker 3: It's a new Whey Wednesday feature we're going to do called just let's pull their pants down, all right?
Speaker 1: Then we come back with all the tattoos the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three tattoo is dumb. It is dumb, Jade, Are you happy with it?
Speaker 4: It's actually a lot better than it looks, really good. Twenty eighteen premiers is now written on Dylan's leg with the picture of the magpie with the ball tacked under his arm. Jayden, you've done a great Jason.
Speaker 2: Round up balls you played? You play like that this weekend the Grand Final, the Pies will be fine. You all win.
Speaker 4: You're having to look back and forth from the tattoo to the picture. What do you think he got wrong?
Speaker 13: I forgot there was a footy in there and they'd put the lines the laces on the Sharon, I.
Speaker 2: Love the detail you're going to Let's we too. Did any of you happy with it? Yeah, that's much better than what I thought it was going to make.
Speaker 3: Let's now get the view of Kelly, Dylan's girlfriend. Kelly, what do you think?
Speaker 4: It's actually not too bad. I was expecting a lot worse. I'm pretty impressed.
Speaker 2: It actually looks really good. It's a great tattoo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's done.
Speaker 4: Well, might get one myself, heh wow.
Speaker 2: Now here's the big question. So we've also got an Eagles fan.
Speaker 3: He's prepared to get his tattoo done, also designed by Jack that is declaring that the West Coast Eagles will be the Premier winners twenty eighteen. Ahead of this weekend's big Grand Final. Jaden, you've done it such a great job with that. Do you want to do Eric's bum?
Speaker 4: I'm happy to x bum that.
Speaker 2: You are a gamer Son. You haven't been doing his backside. I'll die through the James.
Speaker 4: But it looks like a nast bam.
Speaker 2: He's just pulled his g string aside, so you can do it there.
Speaker 4: He's not coy Eric, So Jade, you have no superstitions playing on the weekend for Collingwood doing a West Coast Eagles twenty eighteen Premiers tattoo.
Speaker 13: I think it'd be worse if I just did the Collingwood one, because then might put a bit of an irony.
Speaker 2: This is right, it's balance in the universe given. All right, that's fine, that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll dick the song when we come back. We're going to begin on Eric's backside again. None of this sounds right. People just tuned in, they go, he's beginning on another man's backside.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It has been an unusual hour on the show. So Dylan has had his tattoo done. He's very, very happy with it.
Speaker 3: Pie's future legend and AFL rising star Jaden Stevenson is now going to do another to two, which I think is even more interesting.
Speaker 4: It's a picture of an eagle West Coast Eagle saying twenty eighteen premiers West Coast Eagles. It will be on Eric's bum?
Speaker 2: Is right? Buttock?
Speaker 6: Eric?
Speaker 2: There are no more words? What do you say that? There are no more words?
Speaker 3: You just take a moment to think we're actually getting paid for the day's show? Is this actually allowed to go out? This is still live on air.
Speaker 2: So Andy, the professional to tourist from Industrial Tattoo in Diamond Creek who's been supervised today is making sure it's all legit. So what do you do now? Do you have to like wipe down you change needles?
Speaker 4: I'm going to get a Joe application for him.
Speaker 2: You're going to come down and work for him, isn't it? So you're going to well you impressed? Then how would you write his tattooed? Then? If Jade Stevenson was a apprentice, what would you say?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: Look, I'd probably say, you know, go a having practice, but day job. Now, look everyone starts out a bit rough, you know. I reguon he's done it right for someone who has I had done a handful of tato Is there not bad at all?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: What was the first one you do?
Speaker 3: Because you are your business, your body is a canvas, it's like a billboard. There isn't and there wasn't a single piece of you that hasn't got a tattoo or something.
Speaker 2: Ink. I've got some little bits, but I can't.
Speaker 4: And you you were tell us before you tattooed your own chest. Yeah, so you just had an apprentice holding up a mirror, and then you were tattooing yourself.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 4: Were you happy with the outcome?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I gotta be.
Speaker 2: It's there. Do you know what real? Rap? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I think it'd be really nice. Often said that she wished you'd get a tattoo with her name on it.
Speaker 4: You know, you know you're trying to wind me up. But being in here with the guns going and like the excitement, I really feel like a tatoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like one. What would you get done?
Speaker 4: I don't know that would four point three freshs. That's the only thing stopping me is I don't know what's the correct thing.
Speaker 2: So what we're about to do then, so how do you do? Have you done a man's backside before? Andy?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep? And what kind of stuff have they got on there?
Speaker 11: Anything from roses to mates names, your name, it's popular one on the bar.
Speaker 2: But my name Christian Broyeah. Yeah, I appreciate the lines. Thank you very much Melbourne. I love you all right. So this isn't an unusual tattoo for you to do? Nah?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: And now how will you're not doing it? Jayde is doing it? How will the fleshy bum for putting on you know, an ankle and it's.
Speaker 11: A horrible spot to tattoo because it's basically, uh, it looks like waveful when your tattle on it all yeah, vibrates.
Speaker 2: And we can hear this. He's got a very tight backside on. Have you know? You know there's a.
Speaker 4: Bunz of steer Eric, he's been doing squat's.
Speaker 2: All right? We got the news sport.
Speaker 3: Brand new artwork, time waste and then Jayde and Stevenson is going to tattoo Eric the equalspans backside all all live on you can see on our Facebook page O C one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: If juned into the tap to hour on Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three, second tattoo underway. We are non stop today with the ink on this show. Coome On hes to Christian O'Connor Reckford Show yesterday more than we were wondering are there any super fans for the two teams this weekend head of the Grand Final Pies versus Eagles. Who's up for getting our tattoo this morning declaring them the premiere winners for twenty eighteen. Turns out quite a few of you nutters were Dylan first called in.
Speaker 2: He says had his done. It's just as well right because he's a Pies fan.
Speaker 3: He had it done by Pies player Jaden Stevenson is playing this weekend. Did a great job, brought myself a tattoo going a couple of months ago just for giggles, done a couple of his mates.
Speaker 2: Now he's done one of our listeners. Great job by your artwork as well. Thank you, and.
Speaker 4: Jaden's moved on now to the Eagle on Eric's backside. How are you going there, Jaden?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's looking good.
Speaker 4: Is the bum harder to do than the ankle, Yeah, I think so. It's a little bit more squishy and dense.
Speaker 2: And did you say you've already done one of your friends bumps?
Speaker 13: Yeah, one of the one of my mates, one of the premierships. I'll write bloods on his bum.
Speaker 2: Boy. And let's shot to Eric the Eagle fan here, Eric, what's the pain? How you doing there? Buddy?
Speaker 4: It's going okay, I can't see the pain.
Speaker 2: The pain?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, hope that the Eagles win this weekend. Otherwise that is gonna You've got some explain to do. Hopefully not that many people see your bank side. You even've got any explain to do. Porl Dyllan on the inside of his leg has got more explaining to do.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll stay crack on.
Speaker 3: Well that we've got today's at work time, wasister, you're at work time.
Speaker 2: Ways.
Speaker 3: Today we've got good prize as well. It's a lot that someone's backs.
Speaker 11: Go.
Speaker 3: Big new movie at the moment everyone's raving about is it's called The First Man. It's all about the life of Neil Armstrong, first Man out in Cinema's October the Eleventh Star, and God said, we've got a double passers to be one for the best at work time, wister, make a movie cheaper.
Speaker 2: Have you got on with yours? I've struggled, got a few, I've got a fist full of IOUs.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: One dollar baby, seat a million dollar baby and Uber eat the fockers.
Speaker 4: I've got blood Diamonte into the blood diamond.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, if you don't laugh, no no, no, I didn't laugh because no humor.
Speaker 4: Richie Rich becomes Pory Poor. You didn't want to Bronze minus Pory Poor and Willie Wonker's chocolate shed I like that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's back on form, all right, Send us yours down, text yours in, then make a movie cheaper.
Speaker 2: Oh four seventy five O three one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: What an amazing and a bit so. First of all, well done to Jade and Stevenson. You are a natural tatooist.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that much, but you've got to be happy with how you did under pressure in here live on air. Two very unique tattoos well, one saying that your team, the Pies are going to win this Weekend calling them the premiere for twenty eighteen. The other one with the declaring the eagle it was very fair of you to do as well. I was watching it with us. You're going to screw this up on purpose, you know, misspell the eagles or something like that.
Speaker 4: If you want to cross it out or just scribble all over it in an act of defiance against the Eagles.
Speaker 13: No, not at all. I admire these two bikes for coming in getting a tatoos like that, so I want to do my best job. It's still not great, but I think it has a nice like home job feeling to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do. They're both very good.
Speaker 3: What I would say is the first tattoo of the of the pies it was faultless. The eagles one is more a little bit more tricky. There was a lot more going on there. The eagles, Eric, don't worries so on any backside. It's a great looking tattoo. But the eagle does look like it's boss eide.
Speaker 4: The eyes of the heart is far want to get this dark.
Speaker 2: There's something wrong with the eagle, you know what?
Speaker 4: The good thing, Eric is From far away it looks fine when you get up close.
Speaker 3: To be fair, j I was like an inch or two away from a man's bottom, so I don't I don't have any business getting that up close. Most but the eyes, it's sort of it's boss side. It looks like the eagle is straining. Maybe when your backside is strange a pooh. I don't know, it might be it might work then, okay, But Eric, well done for coming and being such a good sport as well. Andy, who's been supervising all this, who is now to declare you the official to tourist to the christianer coonnor Brat for the show. You've been absolutely brilliant today. We'll definitely get you back when Jack wants to get his done, Andy Morris. Check out Industrial Tattoo in Diamond Creep. You've got a website the can see on Facebook.
Speaker 11: Facebook page Industrial Tatoo and on they got some of your artwork. Andy, tatoists and Carl bar and Industrial and the Industrial Tatoo.
Speaker 2: You're going to need to add Jaden's name working there is now and your roster.
Speaker 4: He's now our apprentice.
Speaker 2: Just in the i've seen him, Jayden, good luck this weekend, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 13: I appreciate you guys, having me.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's what it's been our pleasure hanging out with you. I wish you nothing for the best Saturday as well. I hope you're enjoying the game, and I will say I'm a des fan, but I'm actually going to be barracking for the Pies and I'm sorry, Eric, I'm really sorry. However, I am going to go because of what Jaydeen's done today. You've got my support this weekend. I hope you have a fact. I hope it's a brilliant game this weekend.
Speaker 2: Right, but tell me this, Jayden right say the final starring goes you're the winners?
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 2: Are you going to be thinking about your man didn't and his tattoo?
Speaker 4: I don't think you're more about Eric.
Speaker 2: That's you're gone. Well done, Jad and good luck. Thanks a lot boys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three later normal marking your homework, but we've turned the show into a tattoo barer this morning.
Speaker 2: You seriously think about getting one? Maybe one day down the line.
Speaker 4: I mean I've got a couple already, but I feel like adding to it.
Speaker 2: I go too, have you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you know what drack about is two massive ones on his lower bed. Don't ask me how I know?
Speaker 2: Oh what are you? Amazing?
Speaker 4: A couple of birds? And then I've got to commemorate the band I was in with Hamish and Andy last year. I've got a cool boys in the front man tada.
Speaker 2: Oh brilliant. What's the significance of the two diving swallows?
Speaker 4: None? No, I was nineteen and one of the cool rock and roll looking tatoo.
Speaker 2: But they're colored in and everything amazing? Where did you get them done?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: In Melbourne, Thailand?
Speaker 7: What every nineteen year old does after school?
Speaker 3: All right, today's at work time waste? Are you ready to mark? Yep, it's make a movie cheaper. We've got Mission Unaffordable Silver Sir h Jordan, Marambina, Jane's Bond and the Man with the Wooden Gun?
Speaker 2: Silver plus, dude, where's my scooter? Gold? Gold? That's very good, little op shop of horrors.
Speaker 4: That's good, that's creative god plus Yeah.
Speaker 2: What a Lee and Malvin the Barley job, I guess instead of the bank.
Speaker 4: Job or instead of the Italian job.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, that's more like it.
Speaker 4: That's good. Gold.
Speaker 3: You didn't put your name on that. Put your name on these so we can give you some credit. Harry Potter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets.
Speaker 4: That's good, Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Ash well done, Honey, I sold the kids naughty, very naughty. Gold plus the line the Witch and the match box silvera well done from Joel Brewsters, pesos Great Richard Prime Movie Brewsters millions, Gold, Robin hood Men in tight budgets that's clever. Yeah, gold plus that's Shane. Which one is getting the movie tickets to go and see First Man, this new movie about the life of Neil Armstrong, which is out October the eleventh.
Speaker 4: I feel like I accidentally always give it to the last one. I hear like, that's all I can remember. So it's Robin hood Men in all right.
Speaker 2: That is you, Shane. You are the winner. Well done everyone.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold four point three.
Speaker 3: Today's show. The title is Boss Eyed Eagle two tattoos. I can't believe it actually happened today. Fair play to I mean, honestly, you're such great sports in this city, not that you're just sport mad, but just great sports. And either the two is coming into Supervisor of this at drop of a notice.
Speaker 2: Jade and Stevenson hanging around for almost two hours, you know, a couple of days ahead of his grand final game, being such a good kid, funny, charming, relax. You can't have it like the guy.
Speaker 3: And then the two listeners, Eric and Dylan coming in to get tattoos done, declaring their teams as the premieres for twenty eighteen Insane.
Speaker 4: Come Monday, we'll speak to you somebody who happy with them.
Speaker 2: We're going to catch up with all them.
Speaker 3: We're going to catch up to Jadeen to see how he is. History will decide who's got the winning tattoo in all ways. So if you want to find out what happened on today's show, check out the video online on our Facebook page Facebook OC one four to three. We're back to my We share tickets and you can win a prize right now, right at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: School Holidays are at the mo. If you want to do something different, you can get your kids to build their own app. My kids would actually love to do this thing if they live on their phones.
Speaker 3: Build your own app over school Holidays codecamp dot com dot au. Great idea. This is a free course. It's worth a couple of hundred dollars. It's a course about app coding for kids age sevens or twelve. So if your kids have bought they're driving you round the bend. They want to do something different. They live on their phones. It's where all the big millionaires are. Now look at Ober, all those kind of it's all coding and apps. Then give us a call now nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three