Speaker 1: Yeah, Laura, come on, it's.
Speaker 2: Actually oh my oh way by Hardily microphones are on, baby.
Speaker 3: Hey what did you whisper? Just then, Brett, if.
Speaker 4: Only the country knew who you were gossiping about.
Speaker 5: I was just saying, there's a photo of me cuddling my dog Delilah, and I was just such a liking joke as the most action I've got because my partner lives overseas.
Speaker 3: Whatever, such a lie.
Speaker 4: You can think on your feet, people knew who you were gossip figure back.
Speaker 6: Can I just say how quick you came up with that lie? This was enjoyable, bus just because I have.
Speaker 3: A beautiful relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, it's very spiral.
Speaker 3: Guys, who we got on the show.
Speaker 7: Today's Celebrity get Out.
Speaker 3: We are so close to I'm a celeb dropping.
Speaker 5: We've got the new host, Robert Erwin, We've got Julia Morris coming in.
Speaker 3: I'm about Robert erwinb the new host.
Speaker 5: I think he's like fresh, he's young, he's obviously a very enthusiastic conservationist.
Speaker 6: I think there couldn't be a better person for it. I mean, if you're going to go from Chris Brown the VET to try and find someone else who loves animals.
Speaker 3: Who else is there?
Speaker 4: It's perfect?
Speaker 2: And I also think Julia is so funny like that. Their chemistry will be really good. So I guess we'll get a taste of it today because they're a live in studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait to have them in here.
Speaker 4: Have we been reading the clues, like the clues of who they've got this season?
Speaker 2: Because I think it's going to be a big because they're coming with a new host.
Speaker 4: They can't hold back with stars.
Speaker 3: No, they've got some.
Speaker 5: Some of the clues I saw there was like a Premiership AFL player They've got always have a chef.
Speaker 3: They always have a chef.
Speaker 4: Comedian loved by the Royal National.
Speaker 3: Comedian ex reality TV star is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's going to be Maths. I'm convinced of someone from Maths. It says controversial as well, so yeah, we'll ask him.
Speaker 2: They're joining us on the show. But next pick Up put down. It's a pick up staple. This segment is the Fan, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you say the fan with small let miter churi.
Speaker 2: Really, my parents love it and they tell me that they love it. It's all the big discussion points from the weekend. There I give you guys the option to either pick it up, keep talking about it, or put it down. And that's next here at the show, Welcome girls. You're chomping at the bit.
Speaker 3: I know this is my favorite every week. I've grown to love it.
Speaker 4: Mitch's fun.
Speaker 5: Isn't It took me a while that I love that saying you're chomping at the bitch, chumping at.
Speaker 4: The bit to pie pick up.
Speaker 2: Yes, the big topics from the weekend that has everyone talking to the water cooler the work day. Girls, I bring you the ideas and you can either pick them up, keep talking about them, or you put them down and you just shut it up.
Speaker 4: We never talk about it again.
Speaker 3: All the things. Can we put down? This segment?
Speaker 4: That's how I think.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately we've got actually I'm joking out love it hit.
Speaker 4: Us question number one we spent viral over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It was big in the press putting tomato sauce in the refrigerator.
Speaker 8: Put damn pick up?
Speaker 3: Do you guys not read the back of the label?
Speaker 6: It literally says on the back of a tomato sauce bottle that it must be refrigerated after opening all you sick, so keep it in the pantry and live in the heat.
Speaker 3: I am a badass. I don't know you just full of bacteria my entire life since childhood. Blame you, Mom and dad.
Speaker 5: The sauce belongs in the pantry, and don't like cold sauce.
Speaker 3: It is very like.
Speaker 6: It's a controversial debate. Sauce belongs in the fridge. We will never agree. We can never live together.
Speaker 2: Hines came out on the weekend and said that sauce should be kept in the fridge.
Speaker 3: It goes back. We know that I'm choosing to ignore it.
Speaker 4: Also, heines, I buy your product, it tell me what to do with it.
Speaker 3: Where do you put your you eat that bacteria.
Speaker 4: And fungus might keep me alive.
Speaker 3: I'm immune penicillin. Fridge or pantry image pantry.
Speaker 4: I don't want cold sauce on my bad because it colds the food.
Speaker 6: Downey room temperatures are You're all crazy, each of their own.
Speaker 2: Different folks are different strokes full of phrases today, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 6: You're saying every single thing wrong, just like you put your sauce where it doesn't belong.
Speaker 4: Birds a feather dance together, all right. Number two, Letting your.
Speaker 3: Dogs three wise men, Apple never falls from the book.
Speaker 2: Let your dogs sleep in bed with you?
Speaker 3: Put down, put down.
Speaker 4: I both have dogs too, do you know why?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 6: I used to be okay with it, and then one night I woke up in the middle and I have a big dog, like he's a he's a he's a bull Mastiff, So he's a cross between a great Day and a bull Mastiff.
Speaker 3: He's a bull Arab. Sorry anyway, I woke up this.
Speaker 6: One night in the middle of the night and my humongous dog was standing over me because he felt sick, and he vomited on my chest in the dark.
Speaker 3: Really was a moment.
Speaker 6: Where I thought, I don't want a gastroy dog in my bed anymore.
Speaker 5: I let my dog, Delilah sleeps in bed with me when it's bed washing.
Speaker 3: Day, like when it's sheet washing day.
Speaker 5: So if I know that I'm going to wash the sheets the next day, because I don't want to sleep with her dog hair and the dog smell, so like, if it's that last day and I'm washing it, she can have a little treat and jump up on the bed.
Speaker 6: I mean, we all love dogs here, they can have their own little cute, little doggy bed at the end of the bed wearing undies.
Speaker 8: Pants down.
Speaker 3: Put down very negative today, aren't we?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is just because for contact, Sydney Sweeney was papped wearing undies at Paris Fashion weekers pants. Margot Robbie at the Oscars after party wore undies' pants.
Speaker 3: I take I take it back.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say pick up because all of those women looked exceptional wearing underwears pants. But the reason why I say put down is because if I walked out of the house wearing underwear and claiming that they were pants, I would be put into a war.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing today? Can you show me your waist band of your undies? I just want to see if like.
Speaker 3: No, no, today these are so I call them bed.
Speaker 4: Under pants the waistband.
Speaker 6: I can't got my jeans on a they're like their proper beddies.
Speaker 3: They've even got like a little roosing.
Speaker 6: Okay, they're the undies I wear when I don't want my husband to try and try so nice.
Speaker 3: You look sexy skins on?
Speaker 4: There a g string, they go in your crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine are about seventeen years old. I've given up a life. Everyone, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Do you just go to Linden Craft and buy material in Bulkan wrap it aroundrel ways wearing a toga.
Speaker 5: I say, back to Andy's pants, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to be able to wear them. I say put down because I don't think I can pull it off. But I just saw you're asked for it. You're fine.
Speaker 5: But what I'm going to say is you've heard it here first. One day, I am going to wear them as an outfit. I'm going to I'm going to hit a red carpet in Undy's.
Speaker 6: I'm going to put it here first. I'm calling out, I've given birth to two children. No one wants to see that. I basically have wings and take off or whatever.
Speaker 3: I saw you on Dance with the Stars. Sorry, can we please move on? That was awful?
Speaker 4: And this is so exciting. I'm a celebrity.
Speaker 2: To get me out of here is on TV this Sunday, So the host of the show, Julia Morris and Robert Irwan are joining.
Speaker 4: Us pick up.
Speaker 3: That's so excited to meet Robert Irwin. I'm a bit of fangirly of him.
Speaker 5: I am too like also Julia, if you're listening, we love you, but we've met you, but we haven't.
Speaker 3: Robert Irwin and he's just He's just mini Steve. Isn't it warms the heart?
Speaker 2: Cracky in Reception and producer Grace text me and said, Terry's here.
Speaker 4: I said, we're not talking to Terry. Terry Irwin is here with Robin Reception. Is she not?
Speaker 3: Saurah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They said, do you mind if she tags along? And I said, it's Terry Owen. Sure she can tagle, she can have the whole show, give it to Terry, doesn't tag Terry owns.
Speaker 4: Julia Morris joins us on the pick up. After this.
Speaker 2: Less than a week away Ladies, one of our favorite shows returns to Channel ten.
Speaker 4: I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here is on Sunday nights.
Speaker 3: So good. It feels like it's been such a long wait this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: And I think there's extra level of excitement because a new host this season. Of course, the one and only Julia Morris's back, but Australian sensation Robert Irwin is hosting this season.
Speaker 4: They're both here in the studio.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 5: I would have thought you'd have some sort of animal noise prepared there on the night.
Speaker 9: I can do one for you, Robert. What's your animal name? Name you poison? Go for it, ephant elephant, Robert.
Speaker 5: It's very exciting that you. I'm exciting for us. I'm sure exciting for you too. You are the brand new host. What I didn't know about you is that you can sing. But we've seen the advert.
Speaker 3: Going around with you dancing and singing, and I don't know, if you're on the wrong show. Maybe you should be on dancing with stuff.
Speaker 9: I'll leave that to my sister. I don't know about the dancing. I'm not sure, but it was pretty fun. You know, I've never gotten to do anything like that before. The singing and the dancing and all of that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 9: It was incredible. I absolutely loved it. So but you know, Julia is the concert professional when it comes to this singing and the dancing.
Speaker 7: It's just I learned from the best. So it was good. Out of my element mate in a blue suit.
Speaker 6: You can't get away from theatrics when you've got Julia next to you. But I feel like this is a role that you were literally born for, Like there wasn't a better person that could have stepped into this place. And when it was announced that you were going to be hosting it, I think collectively Australia was like, oh this makes sense.
Speaker 7: Mate, I'm so excited.
Speaker 9: And that's the funny thing is people wouldn't really I've been on that set before, on the I'm a celebrity set, and I've got to.
Speaker 7: Experience it when I was like, what ten years old?
Speaker 2: What for?
Speaker 9: I just was a little guest appearance with my family. We were all kind of like dropped in there in a little box and then we broke out of the box.
Speaker 7: We actually got stuck in the box.
Speaker 8: Bruk out of the box after about two hours.
Speaker 7: It wasn't hours of sitting there even malfunction.
Speaker 8: That's called unit to set, Unit to set.
Speaker 2: Well, Julia, how do you feel hosting I mean alongside Rob because you've done it for years, but this is this is pretty cool for.
Speaker 8: You can imagine.
Speaker 10: I had to say goodbye to my beloved doctor because here's the thing. As turning fifty six year old woman in television, I've reached that point where I've just thought, oh God, I can't have anyone in their early forties beside me.
Speaker 3: What I'm going to do.
Speaker 10: Is I'm going to go always for a younger, better model, and so.
Speaker 8: Hashtag nailed it using hashtags.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's works.
Speaker 2: Well, we're so excited that some of the clues have been dropping over the the last couple of weeks and we've all.
Speaker 4: Been here in the studio. We're picking our brains.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've got any of them.
Speaker 6: International theater performer and international comedian.
Speaker 3: Loved by the Royals.
Speaker 8: Oh well, that's not a short list. That's probably too far.
Speaker 7: When I said.
Speaker 8: Loved by the Royals is always on.
Speaker 6: The controversial reality TV star, is that you I think I'm controversial enough Regon.
Speaker 3: It'll be someone from Maths. That's my bead.
Speaker 5: Be someone from math and then there's a love Rat and in also someone from Maths. The clue I've really been leaning into this. The clue was like they get a text and it's like love Rat incoming. So I think Love Island because you know, like.
Speaker 4: I got a text.
Speaker 7: Yah, good, you guys, you're a sooth.
Speaker 4: But some of the names we've had win.
Speaker 2: I mean, Lizzie Ellis won last season, Dylan Lewis, we had Miguel Meistro, Richard Reed, Fion Lachlan List goes on this season, is there anything different? I mean, obviously Rob you're now hosting, but he's going to bring something of your own to the show.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, it's going to be kind of a new chapter. Really well, from an environmental perspective, I thought it was pretty amazing that we're straying away from actually eating wildlife, you know, because I'm all about conservation, right, So where all the African wildlife that you see there, gazelle's your giraffe, all of that, where we're not eating it. So we're really celebrating the conservation of the beautiful African wildlife there, we're still eating a lot of other really ridiculous.
Speaker 7: But this is such a.
Speaker 9: Cool experience because I get to continue this legacy that I've got your positivity and wildlife and conservation and hitting everything at one hundred percent, but in such a new way alongside Julia. What a dream come true. Hey, Like, it's just it's so different, it's so new, but at the same time it just meashures.
Speaker 7: It just feels right.
Speaker 6: And there's nothing better than seeing celebrities really sad and uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: That also it brings the true joy love.
Speaker 9: I find I'm going to convince someone to like love snakes by the end of it, All right.
Speaker 4: Guys, stick around.
Speaker 2: Next we want to find out what makes celebrities struggle within the jungle, which my pick is just on snakes and stuff, But we'll find out next.
Speaker 4: Plus, we heard you guys have a surprise for us.
Speaker 2: We are joined by the beautiful Julia Morris and of course Robber when the host of I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here.
Speaker 4: That premiere is Sunday night.
Speaker 6: Between the two of you, what do you think is the biggest thing that people struggle with? Like if you were saying the number one thing that the celebrities overall just unravels them, what is it?
Speaker 10: The one thing I can never believe is that the celebrities don't detox before they head in there. They think, do you know I have my coffee right up until the day, or I'm going to have that sugar right up until the day.
Speaker 8: Then you're doing your detox on television every.
Speaker 10: Single year it's everyone And then within.
Speaker 8: About a week they're like, how very dare you?
Speaker 3: What did you just say to me about brocoli?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's so like and then everyone by this second week starts to go oh oh amazing, yeah, quite good, and they.
Speaker 8: Up and out of that. But I just feel like you would give yourself.
Speaker 10: A better chance in the jungle if you did do that detox beforehand.
Speaker 1: Only a week.
Speaker 3: Younger though, because you just starve them out.
Speaker 8: In television, we're hungry all the time.
Speaker 4: Production's gonna hand out his m pick this season. I've been told rather it's are good. I'm glad you brought this rule and everyone's going to get jab.
Speaker 8: I can't wait to look like a skull.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, we're very excited, guys, truly Sunday, it's going to be on and big premiere. What's in store for the premiere because we've had celebs jump out of planes and I mean many other events.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, it is going to be crazy. We're gonna we're gonna win it up. We're gonna by the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Mate, it's going to go. I can't tell you to go off like a frog and a sock carpy vibes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, actual frogs in socks, guys, you can't.
Speaker 10: But I tell you, the opening night is always really exciting because no matter what speculation, and we can sit around and go, I think it could be this one.
Speaker 8: I couldn't think it could be that one.
Speaker 10: But on opening night, where you get to see one by one by one, all of our celebrities come to life. And it's interesting when my kids, because my kids I will watch from home for that first week and they say.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know this one or I don't know that one, and I'm.
Speaker 10: Like, love, but like, I don't know your young people either. So there's genuinely somebody for everyone. And every single age trip guys, col Aanda celebrity every year.
Speaker 9: But you sort of get to know all of these people. Like as a fan of the show, and I have been for a long time, it's crazy because you see everyone from every different walk of life, I mean, sports legend and you know maybe you know this TV reality person coming together in the middle of the bush like that's just heard. It's the most incredible concept. Plus everyone's fighting for a charity like it's it's a beautiful thing. It is after watching it for so long, actually be in there doing it, mate, I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: It's going to be You could sell me and I would buy the most car from you if you were on a dealership on paramount of road, if the car had three wheels.
Speaker 4: I wah.
Speaker 1: Water.
Speaker 4: So you guys have everyone you need. Everything's good.
Speaker 8: Robert and I were talking about it this afternoon.
Speaker 10: We're like, we have official sign off that we are not leaving Australia without a person from Peak up. We don't want to have to be the ones to decide, but I want one of you.
Speaker 8: To come with us.
Speaker 7: We're dead serious.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, I don't understand this is.
Speaker 7: This is legit.
Speaker 8: It's happening.
Speaker 10: One of you, one of those We've already spoken to all of your grown ups, all of your grown ups.
Speaker 3: One of you will be going.
Speaker 10: But Robert and I think we should, I don't know, just have run a little competition for a couple of days where we can say who's worthy to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, well I am sure.
Speaker 2: Wait, Laura Brittan, I seriously did not know this was happening. Producer, are you in on this? This is this is legit, above board.
Speaker 8: It's above board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Radio gonna let one of us actually go to the jungle. Sorry, I will deal with them, but I would like to see one.
Speaker 6: Of you spoken to my husband before.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what are we doing? So we're gonna we're not doing it today, We're going to start it another day.
Speaker 10: Yet we know we've y are we've only like, we've barely got any time left.
Speaker 8: So over the next couple of the day.
Speaker 3: But doesn't it starts next week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But voting, get voting?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so the challenges start tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 8: That's exactly right.
Speaker 5: I still don't understand if this is true or not, but I'm going to go along with this.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if I've been punky.
Speaker 8: I think with the three of you.
Speaker 10: Once you do wrap your heads around it, it does end up becoming the experience of a lifetime. Every celebrity that comes out says it if even if there's the odd one that hasn't actually had a very pleasant time, they still come out saying I'll never get that experience again.
Speaker 7: That was amazing. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: Quite a bit? Quite a bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we're done for the day. The challenges. Yeah, wow, Okay, Well, let's go home.
Speaker 3: See tomorrow, guys. I guess Morris, everyone.
Speaker 2: Robert, I went well, okay, Well, details tomorrow on the show, Let's go see tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, Yes,