Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily podcast, brought to you by China.
Speaker 2: Flex and Frooms are dream catchers For me? Is yawning? Somebody taks your energy out of you? Is it the poltergeist? Potentially? Are you coming into your powers?
Speaker 1: Maybe dreams? I'm gonna go have one for myself.
Speaker 2: Who've inspired me? Join me, babes. I'm telling you we could sync up all right. We are talking to world renowned psychic media Marina d about dreams and dream interpretations. Just beforehand, I went to my Instagram story and asked people have following me what questions they want to have asks? And it's very interesting. I feel like what people keep to themselves unless they're given the permission to share. Because I was like, Babes, this feels like you should go to therapy for this one. This doesn't feel like a you know, five minute chit chat with Marina is going to help you. But nonetheless, I appreciate all openness in all forms, and I do think that by the end of this conversation we're gonna have actual actionable asks to do when we get to bed. I hope. So I'm to speak Marina, it's flex and through me. Hi, how are you so good. It's not every day we get a world renowned psychic medium on the phone. But we're glad you're taking the time out because we have questions that need answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a problem, guy, phenomenal.
Speaker 2: We feel good today.
Speaker 1: I keep having dreams about my mum betraying me. So every time I have a dream and my mum's in it, she's either like running away from me, or she's done something that is betraying me, like quite hurtful. But in the real world we've never had a fight. She always does everything for me and we're very, very very close. So I'm trying to figure out why in all of my dreams she's betraying me and I'm getting angry at her.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it doesn't always necessarily mean it's about the mum though. It could just be through what she's feeling herself, that she might be going through something herself at the moment. It all depends on how her dream is. Is it just that she's dreaming, or are other search and symbols that are in the dream as well that can affect the dream. But usually when a betrayal comes through a dream means it something that you could be secure about or something that you need to change in your life. It's not necessarily about the mom. It can also be that the mom needs to do some changes in her life. It's not about the relationship in between them.
Speaker 2: Two wow, Okay, we are already making it happen. Okay. So I am very fascinated with dreaming. I am a huge dream journaler. I like to think that I can tell the future, and I like to feel as though everything that gets shown to me is important. I also went to a psychotherapist who gave me some tools to interpret my dreams. However, I feel as though it's not every day I'm here sharing the lessons of my psychotherapy. So I wanted to ask you, really, is there or are there some fail safe ways for everybody to interpret their dreams without having to google it or understand what everything symbolically means? What should we be looking out for?
Speaker 3: Definitely, So I've over the years, it's been twenty years now, been writing my dreams down. You can learn a lot what your symbols mean on your own, because if you track them, and if you go back on your dreams, say for example, maybe three months back, you see things have either happened, or that they're warned you about things. You'll start realizing what your symbols can repeat in your dreams as well, that you can learn then how to give yourself a reading. And again it's not necessarily about us.
Speaker 2: It could be dreams about others fascinating. I had a few questions in here from people I asked on Instagram what they wanted me to ask you, And one of the most prominent questions is should I be looking for how I'm feeling when I'm dreaming to interpret what's happening or what I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: So it's what you're seeing, but if your way, like for example, it depends on what it depends on the dream as well, because sometimes you can actually have an out of body experience, which happens to me. Now this can be with me where I do a bit of work with investigations and stuff. I'm trying to find an item that could be with the police as well. Then I actually go out of my body with the dream, so I'm visualizing that I can be feeling things as well, So you both you take both in account.
Speaker 2: WHOA okay, another one? Why do we dream really quickly?
Speaker 1: Dreams?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it all, just like sometimes people don't get dreams, and it's beacause of situations that they're going in their life and earth and that the mind's not switching of or anything like that. I don't particularly I'm not a really professional part of it that I can tell you, Oh, this is why we dream. I can just go on a spiritual path that I feel like going by what I get through my dreams and the readings that I get for myself, my kids, or even for clients that they come through to be able to give us some kind of guidance.
Speaker 2: Amazing just wants to know why do we have reoccurring dreams with the same people and the same storyline over years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you haven't learned the lesson from that person. There's something that you haven't brought closure to as well. Things will repeat themselves, not just in dreams but also in reality until you learn the lesson or that you take that message of what you need to learn from it, or else it's going to repeat. It's like you trying to train to do a coffee. You have to repeat the process until you've trained to do that coffee properly.
Speaker 2: One Okay, Talia wants to know can we influence what we dream about. She'd prefer to have fun dreams and not nightmares.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's only in the self mind what needs to be delivered. You can day dream, don't get you wrong, which is called manifestation, which I have done. You can daydream, which exact putting manifestations out there and things have happened because you put in those manifestations. So you can daydream, so you can actually control that part of it. But it is a sleeping point while you're under sleeping No, not really right?
Speaker 2: And in your opinion, what is sleep paralysis and why does it happen?
Speaker 3: I've had it in mind, it's called sleep paralysis or because it's at a body experience, astrotraveler can be a little bit like that as well. It's just that sometimes when it happens, your body is it's something goes into a shock, so you can actually not move that you can remember the dream clearly, so your body.
Speaker 2: Will not move.
Speaker 3: It all depends also what you're going through, because some people who don't could have anxiety, that could be depression. It could also be mental health issues if you do have ongoing paralysis with dreams.
Speaker 2: All right, and Tiana wants to know. Is it true that when you dream of someone it's because they were thinking of you recently?
Speaker 3: There can be a talipastic yes, can be?
Speaker 2: Can we put a percentage to that? Is that like every time?
Speaker 4: Not every time?
Speaker 3: No, you can be For example, if you've had a dream about someone and they call you the next day or they text you that day, so that could be obviously they've been thinking about you. If you get a dream and they don't call you, don text you, I hear from them. No, not necessary all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know what? It's so odd as I'm going through these questions and these submissions, so many people have dreams where people they care about, the villains in their dreams. I'm seeing so much of well, why is my partner really amazing in real life? But in my dreams they always mean to me, or they hurt me, or I'm scared of them. I wonder why that's coming up so often.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you get these dreams, there could be your own insecurities about yourself. So normally you would get that from within yourself, what you feel within yourself. Some of those are usually in securities about yourself or that person that you're wish as well, but you need to work on yourself a little bit so you don't get those kind of dreams.
Speaker 2: This person is saying that they can never see faces in their dreams. Have you have you had experience with that?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's quite common. Yes, I've had it myself as well. That you can just sometimes you can only get like say the body you might see Hanes for example, like we see like there's one somebody asked me, goes, why do I keep seeing teeth? All this that? And everyone's got different how they see. You think, why do I see eyes? They're all symbols of things that you need to As I said, take note. But if you don't see the faces, it's like it's not just being shown you. That's not going to show you who the person is, because it might be anyone. It might also be that when you're without a face, it could be reflecting Tho's just you that you need to interpret that dream just for yourself, not for another person.
Speaker 2: I understand. And lastly or second lastly, in your opinion, what are kind of the best symbols to see in a dream that the ones that indicate good luck or good fortune or something good happening. Okay, you've ben a laugh about this, so I'm ready.
Speaker 3: If you dream about.
Speaker 4: Shit literally poop ship no very good, very good, it's very lucky, play taxloto, play numbers whatever.
Speaker 3: If you also have, for example, spiders, like I know people are scared of spiders, but spiders is also money and luck. Oh, colors are lot like if you see a lot of rainbows, like for example, you see clear water instead of murky water. Clear water is a clear path. Murky is not a clear path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So things like these that are.
Speaker 3: All more in a colorful way better than obviously you know, if for example, I have a dream where I saw a green snake, but then I saw a black snake. Black snake was bad, but the green snake was obviously lucky thing. It all depends on the colors of each item in the dream. That's why I say it's very important because a lot of times, not every symbole the whole dream does mean something. And also what you can do is that you go back and see do your dreams connect.
Speaker 2: With each dream.
Speaker 3: That's why it's important to write and down because one dream could come today, then I love a dream tomorrow, and then you might have dreams, say, for example, six weeks down the track, it actually might connect a story with the dream that you had six weeks ago. And you might not remember each dream. You might remember little snippets of it. They'll only let you allow you to remember those. You might not make sense of it day. What are they trying to say? I've personally gone back with the snippers that I've collected and joined sentences or puzzles together, and it's exactly what I needed to know.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well, thank you so much for that. We could ask you a thousand questions, but realistically, you know, we have to go and practice. The dream journaling thing is very interesting because I always pick and choose when I want to write them down based on how traumatized I feel. Maybe I need to write them down more broadly exactly.
Speaker 3: That's try and just go back, as I said, don't go back a couple of weeks, even go back after six months and see what's happened, What have you learned from them? What are your symbols mean? All of this will make sense over the years.
Speaker 2: Awesome from it. Thank you so much, Marina. Thanks Sak.
Speaker 3: Not a problem, guys, lovely to speak to you and if anyone really wants to know about your dream interprenations, they can actually reach me on marinad dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, tune in Decater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio