Speaker 1: On Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 3: Flection Frooms on cater I've got a bit of a game I'm gonna play with through me, but if you're listening, play on your own.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 3: Basically, let's say you could build your perfect self with four distinct categories and two options for each category.
Speaker 1: What would you pick and why?
Speaker 3: Now? Freeman, I will play this on our podcast, but for you listening, this is how it works. Category one, you can either have mental stability or career progression. You can only pick one.
Speaker 1: If you pick.
Speaker 3: If you pick career progression, the mental soul is not gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Category two.
Speaker 3: You can either have healthy relationships or abs and a juicy pert bump. You can't have both, Okay, I'm so sorry. Number three you can be like spiritually aligned and growing as a person, self actualized, or you can have a filling social life. You can't have both. And number four, you can have the time and space like explore your creative curiosity. You're doing your hobbies, you're painting, or you can have more than five thousand dollars in savings.
Speaker 1: You can't have both.
Speaker 3: All right. Now, the source of this is from our favorite Instagram account, Stupid Bitch Energy.
Speaker 1: Is it really yeah? This is a bit serious for her. No, hilarious.
Speaker 2: All right, let me get it up as well, so I see the visual. I love stupid Bitch Energy.
Speaker 1: Here. This is from ages ago. She's a premium meme page of Australia. Don't get a twisted I'll text it to you.
Speaker 3: She this is like ninety one weeks ago, but she re shared it recently and was like this, Still, let's strive for the big eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, yes, now let me tell you mine Number one, Mental stability or career progression. I'm choosing mental stability.
Speaker 3: I'm choosing career progression because I always had mental stability, and now that I am a little bit less stable, I can live with it.
Speaker 1: See you've done the opposite.
Speaker 2: Number two, healthy relationships or abs in as you wait, let's talk about it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hold on through.
Speaker 3: So mental stability, right, even at my most unstable, I mean I'm not talking the most unstable person you can be. Generally my most unstable as like an avoidant attached potentially emotionally stunted baby girl.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I just won't think about it, you know what I mean. But I'll do my time with career progression, get a bag clock off, and then go to a Yogi camp and really get my mind right. You can't do both at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's why I'm doing the opposite, because I want to enjoy my young years fruitfully as a mentally stable person.
Speaker 1: Are you oh you mean in this alternative reality?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, And then career progression.
Speaker 2: I think like peaking too early is quite a scary thing to do, so I can give peak too early.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't pead at all. What are you hoping to be a peak? If you could plan it perfectly, I don't want to peak. I want a slow burn way.
Speaker 3: Oh, sounds like someone's afraid of success. I don't want to peak, says formy type eight oriented hard worker, good work, ethics.
Speaker 1: Hard work. Would you say interesting? You work hard? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Gird?
Speaker 1: You work efficiently? All right?
Speaker 2: All right? Healthy relationships or abs in a juicy RS? I mean healthy relationships? Come on, now, it's not clear for everyone. I'll say I've never had a JUICYR, so I can't vouch for whether or not that is worth it, but the.
Speaker 3: Abs Okay, well, let's let's change healthy relationships and the body that you've like desired your.
Speaker 1: Whole entire life.
Speaker 3: Let's say that's like sure an easier healthy relationships.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? I think the hottest people are the loneliest people. It's hard at the top. It's true, same as really famous people, so lonely.
Speaker 1: The hottest people are the loneliest people because you look at Do you think the pursuit of hotness makes you lonely or the people that got lonely just had enough time to get hot. I think the first one.
Speaker 2: And I also think people treat you like a commodity, or people treat you like you're something that's better than them, and therefore they can't get near you and they need to like tear you down to make you personable. It's like the thing when we were talking about Megan Fox getting cheated on and how everyone's like somehow, yeah she's one of us. Yeah that's cooked. I will say, though, sometimes.
Speaker 3: We use healthy and like good synonymously, so like a healthy relationship is a good relationship, but like some of my healthy relationships are hard. I'm like, damn, we got to talk about our issues and like, but yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Number three being spiritually aligned and growing as a person, having a feeling.
Speaker 1: Social I think I know where we both stand on this. We want to be spiritually aligned right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather be spiritually aligned going as a person.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Plus one's in heaven and I'm feeling like the way things are going on earth currently we're getting they look sooner, they're anticipated. So I'm putting my ducks in a row, make sure the big dog noses SiGe them on. But I would say last year, I would want a more fulfilling social life.
Speaker 1: Of the social life. Who's gonna be their on new death bed?
Speaker 3: Well, no one. It's so cook because my mum works in the respite care and she looks after a lot of old people, a lot of old rich people actually, and she's like, you'd be surprised how many of them just like don't have a support network even if their family is alive. And she'said they use me as a surrogate family member, Like have they given her any inheritance?
Speaker 1: No comment? Okay, she does well.
Speaker 3: Good honor, But yeah, I think It's tricky because even when my social life is fulfilling, I think it's at the cost of my mental health sometimes, Like I find that I thought being an outgoing person. I feel like I'm not as much of a textbook extrovert now as I was when I was younger, and I think a lot of the social situations I'm in I have to I kind of like get thrust into this position where like people are like extracting entertainment from me, and I leave them feeling drained. Everyone's like, let's talk about you or talk about what you're experiencing, or like you do to cool things. Let's like and I'm like, I'm not even like engaging with you. I just become like this topic.
Speaker 1: Maybe for the last hour.
Speaker 2: Oka it wasn't about me, but I still drained you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you didn't drain No, No, it's not like that.
Speaker 3: It's like it's, for example, like I'll go to a party, and this is a very unique problem. It's not like let's let's commiserate, but let's go to a party, random house party in Surry Hills. I'm going there to be cooked, to enjoy myself, right, get a little loopy, and then I get there and someone's.
Speaker 1: Like, is that flex? Is that flex? Is that flex?
Speaker 3: And it's like oh hi, And then someone's like, oh my goodness, I saw you did this amazing thing, and oh my goodness are you still friends with this person? And oh my god, I love you? Are these crocs? I want to buy Crocs? And it's like can you tell me how to do this? And like, do you mind if you introduced me to that person?
Speaker 1: I really like some.
Speaker 3: Advice, and it's like, whoa, I haven't even danced to one song yem. And it's every second person who's like, I'm not like that super fan. I'm a different kind of sand and these are not like these are like peers, right, these are people I know and our extended friends. And I'm like, babes, you've not asked me one question about me. You're like, I need this, I need this, I need to do this. I need to do this, and.
Speaker 1: Then if I don't do it, I feel bad. It's just like not a vibe. That's tricky, honey.
Speaker 3: I just want to go to a party or like a festival, a little warehouse party and just be in my little huddle with my BFFs being a loop loopy loose suits and then interact with people who appreciate the sanctity of getting loose with a stranger. I'm asking personal questions just like giggle and vibe.
Speaker 2: I want to go and sit down with someone in a park off Chapel Street and talk at five.
Speaker 1: Am in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, and just like be rattling off ideas and finally exploring creative curiosities or five K plus in savings I mean savings for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be the savings for me.
Speaker 2: We can be creative any time, particularly when we are in our.
Speaker 3: Respect Well, we have creative jobs, so I think if we didn't have them, it would be.
Speaker 1: A bit more serious. Nah, taking the savings, I'm taking the cash.
Speaker 3: I got a recession, so facts well, thanks are going up.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Chupid bitch energy never stop. We'll see you soon. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast. For more, tune in de cater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.