Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: This is an honest question and the answers will not be judged at all. The question really is what are we all think is the most bogan thing you own?
Speaker 3: So I'll go first. I would say it's a very large and I love this thing, eski.
Speaker 1: This is a common kind of thing for Bogans, isn't it.
Speaker 3: And I love the eski.
Speaker 1: But I keep it hidden away in the garage and when any time I get out, when friends around, I try and tuck it in a corner.
Speaker 3: I fear being judged because.
Speaker 4: You're allowed to have any Yeah, do you think so? If you were you, if you kept it in the kitchen twenty four to seven it was like another fridge, then yes, that's too much.
Speaker 3: It's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I love that actually, just by by the couch, you know, instead of having to walk over to the fridge to get a cold beer.
Speaker 3: Also, you were within your eyes very Now, Jack, what do you think is the most bogan thing.
Speaker 4: You I'm going to tell you about something that when we were growing up, my nan and Pa had at their house. You know, when you walk into a milk bar and they've got those plastic strips on the door to keep the tassels. Yeah, white dad, granddad had them on their front door.
Speaker 3: You're kidding anywhere.
Speaker 5: Jack, Everyone had those in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't watch out, watch out Jack, You say ugly, she says everyone everyone had.
Speaker 5: Them, No, that they did.
Speaker 4: Did you have plastic strips at once?
Speaker 3: Say? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And the fly strip that used to My nana had a fly strip that would you know, collect the flies like they'd stick to it, and then she'd replace it like once a month, and it did hang from the roof.
Speaker 3: But this is different those tacitly things. You're right. Shops had them that you were.
Speaker 4: These are full to separate the full through the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And they're all like multi colored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. There were multi colored.
Speaker 1: I remember we had remember the old days of the sort of high street video rental place, Yes, the little towne that I grew up in art with, I think it is called video rentals, And I remember they had the main bit where you could get like Commando Predator.
Speaker 3: Then there was a.
Speaker 2: Tasseled doorway you could get adult movies. And I always used to try and peer in there and you see like furtive men not talking, only men in there obviously looking at some kind of oddlooking movie.
Speaker 1: They had tassels adult movies and it was like it was like a portal to a cave into another world. And whenever you'd see a man come through the tassels, they would literally like the speed of an NRL player and going for the ball, just head down and moved so quickly to the till and.
Speaker 3: They have the money, good to go. There was no way for change.
Speaker 4: Probably sandwich between two normal weeklies have flobber at the front, so you're not getting well.
Speaker 1: No, there might be a bit too much personal detail there, Jack, don't ever ever used don't use the word.
Speaker 3: Movie like flubber born under flopper a reference.
Speaker 1: Yes, o big busty ladies and flowber by something for me the kids, Ria, What do you think it is the most.
Speaker 3: Other than a DV flopper.
Speaker 6: Sharehouse. We used to have a wall mounted wooden goon sack holder, so you can you still get.
Speaker 1: Them now, beautiful fingure.
Speaker 6: It's classy because you come back here and get your fruity Lexi and you you pop it, pop it in the cardboard and then it's just there.
Speaker 3: Whenever you are permanently, permanently your own mini bar.
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: If one bag wasn't classy enough to put.
Speaker 1: Hunted, it's amazing. How come no one has down that on the block.
Speaker 3: You win it.
Speaker 1: Scotchy Can would blow his mind, and those judges, wow, look at the women he've blended this into.
Speaker 3: It's a talking point. Good back, you just won the blog. All right? What is the most bogan thing you own? No judgment here, okay the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Be honest, what is the most bogan thing you own? I've got another one to top on to the eski. It's a camping chair. I do not go camping, but I love this again, Oh my god, this camping I got it from Anaconda. It's called the June four wheel drive and it is t one hundred and ten bucks. It is the single most comfortable chair that I own, right, and I had it for years and then wonder I couldn't find it.
Speaker 3: My wife just.
Speaker 1: Said, oh I threw it out the other day, awful thing, and I was so upset. Tim months later it was Christmas and she bought it a really badly wrapped camping chair, and I then spent the rest.
Speaker 3: Of Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: Even when we're having our chair, I moved away the normal table chat and sat in my chat now a mad Bogan king and I've never been happier.
Speaker 3: Inside camping jet. Not a good Bogan it felt great. Christian.
Speaker 1: The house I'm renting at the moment has those plastic tassels Jack was talking about on the front and back doors. They're colored blue and white, and I am a fan. Christian side note, not the most Bogan thing I own, but it is the nerdiest. A life size cut out of Gandolf in my lounge room.
Speaker 3: Look if you're under sixteen, it's okay.
Speaker 1: If you're over sixteen, Christian of my house, the we have the most Bogan outdoor accessory, the PVC stubby holder.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, we've got a whole collection of those.
Speaker 3: Well what I don't even know what that is. It keeps you cold?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what you're making out of the PBC piping.
Speaker 3: It was just a near preing material.
Speaker 5: Like the old This key is the blue and when I think of PVC, I think of that pipe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, interesting means what's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? My friend has one?
Speaker 6: It is a pipe which where you put your storyholders in, so it's a big pipe.
Speaker 3: And they see through transparent ones.
Speaker 6: Take stubby hold another one like the tube.
Speaker 3: They put the money in at the super.
Speaker 1: They should have that, shouldn't they just load up to chuck another one right into your fist?
Speaker 4: That is Look.
Speaker 1: Every Friday, my brothers and I would have to agree on a movie to rent at video easy spelled eased. Why of course I always chose flubber Christian. Until I heard Jack's comments earlier, I didn't realize I was removing a horny camouflage, a flubber buffer. See now, I know you are a bit of a Bogan, deny.
Speaker 5: It, but you're not a Bogan. Oh yeah, we are. We live in the West. No, no, no, no, you're not a I probably am because I own moccasins and the other I.
Speaker 1: Think I think that that's a foot whether that's common all over the world, we have them in the UK.
Speaker 5: Really well started in the West. I reckon, started in Bogan.
Speaker 4: Reckon, I reckon, you can go more Bogan. I reckon. If we had a stroll through your house, we.
Speaker 3: Find what are you saying? She was in Bogan towns?
Speaker 4: Didn't you tell us once that you have Do you have like a Buddhist statue water feature out the backyard?
Speaker 5: No, I don't have Buddher water. That's not Bogan water feature.
Speaker 3: Is the water feature is? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it's not water. It's like VB or something around.
Speaker 5: I wish it was miscado.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome, all right, participating.
Speaker 3: What is the most Bogan thing you own?
Speaker 7: I own two barbecues, a small barbecue and a large barbecue.
Speaker 1: What hut like a Gordon Ramsey sets up out there like a full kitchen.
Speaker 7: Yeah. We you just never know when the family's coming around. You just want all options. So one of them has like the flat plate and the grill, and then the other one only has the grill and it's just a bit smaller that we can like take it camping with us if we know we can pop.
Speaker 3: Into back Can you win?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: Two? So two outdoor barbecues next to each other.
Speaker 7: Literally this is my backyard. If you're looking at my house, it goes big barbecue door to the inside, little barbecue, outdoor fridge and flat screen Teva.
Speaker 3: Big. That is amazing the outdoor TV. I aspire to that in my camping chair.
Speaker 7: Up your escue. Mine has wheels, so it's you've.
Speaker 1: Got the handle with the wheels, yeah, yeah, yeah, and it's got the little tiny holder in the top as well, two little tinea holders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has the two and.
Speaker 7: It also has the fish measurer.
Speaker 3: So if I got fishing, that's a higher level than me. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are bogan plus, Thank you very much. I reckon you might be one of the most bogan people in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Actually, growing up I also had the singing fish on the bar. That might.
Speaker 4: This is too many cliches.
Speaker 3: One person was made out.
Speaker 7: Of wood, Yeah, from our local wood guy who also made our chopping boards for us.
Speaker 1: Right, this is amazing, all right, keep this going. What is the most bogan thing you own?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast