Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Sorry, RhI and I were reading an email that's come in that we cannot talk about anyway. Good morning, Pats, Good morning, Good morning Rio, Good morning, Good morning Alex. How was your father's day yesterday? It was very special? Thank you, Christian, really really lovely. We're a little.
Speaker 3: Town just outside Melbourne, just outside Carneton, a place called.
Speaker 1: Tara Day Quinton's a lovely place. Did you go to the kids. There's a great bookshop there, as there is a great bookshop. We didn't get there.
Speaker 3: We got to a lovely cafe there though, in that main streaming Carneton.
Speaker 1: But was it perhaps with families and dads? It was, yeah, it was carnage.
Speaker 3: But the kids were quite well behaved, which is really really rare for us.
Speaker 1: And what do you get you get? Do you get homemade card? Yeah, lots of homemade cards. They're the best ones. You must keep them all. I'm going to and I do. Actually I've still got more. I must have ten or fifteen Father's Day cards going back to when they're really young. Yeah, and then the birthday ones as well, and you love this Alex. For about five or six years running, they obviously like putting things down that I'd taught them, And for about six years running, the only thing on there was and thank you for teaching me how to ride my bike. I was like, I'm sure there must have been some other some new gears since then. Can't just be that's it, That's all what you've got from our relationship is other than the bike. It's hard to see what else you did shout out to those bike years though, the heyday hey Day. But my eighteen year old daughter surprised me yesterday with they don't make homemade cards anymore, but she'd made me one. Oh my god, it was so much better. The little hand right, there were some drawings on the front of a microphone. You know what, they just draw things that you're interested in. There's a microphone and what looked like some sort of berzuka or Greek musical instrument. They didn't want to go what is the vouchers to learn how to play the bazuka? Or thought of the camp it is and then what do you have lunch with them? What did you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just had lunch there in Carnington. On the way back, I had a really lazy morning at this beautiful house like a country house, which is which is just magic.
Speaker 1: You've just broken into it and there was a family in there and old people that did buy a squatting there.
Speaker 3: But at this place is like a games room, just those little things kids just love. And back onto this river as well. So we went for like the walks and really really special time and Victorian towns. I mean, can I just make a shout out to the Victorian town the love that they's just beautiful?
Speaker 1: Do we still do it on the Monday now? Light in the house?
Speaker 4: Beautiful? They're amazing.
Speaker 1: They're just really really lovely.
Speaker 3: Like the the aesthetics and the and the cafes and the walks and the you know in your South Wales towns just don't really have that same pride in their in their town.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know what it is, but they're just magical. He he's really turned his back on New South Wales. They don't really make much of an effort. I mean, it's some power to basically throw shaped up enticre state.
Speaker 6: No shoutouts, no, no shoutouts, and.
Speaker 1: It really just lay the groundwork for our national show. So that's changing. Amanda stay on air about that, saying, you know New South Wales East, those towns and villages are amazing. I know those dirty old Victorian ones still smeared of COVID.
Speaker 4: What about Laura, that's gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Is nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's true. That's in the Blue Mountains in New South Wales.
Speaker 1: That's Google Maps up right now, beautiful.
Speaker 4: I can't get through every town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was lovely jumped off through the alphabet to hell.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: MJ the Musical opens up this week and we're all going to go and see it in two each time. I take it, Patsy. Thursday the eighteenth or September the premiere of m the Musical. You'll go into that, aren't you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Actually I'm going this Saturday because I have something on on the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: They've got a special show for you. So the rest of Australia goes on Thursday. I was on my invite, says the The Australian Red Carpet premiere of MJ the musical Patsy. They've got a special performance just pats sat in the middle of the theater. Her majesty, Her majesty is here.
Speaker 7: It's more like a dress rehearsal than I'm going to but I'm really really looking forward to it.
Speaker 8: Apparently it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Oh, you'll be getting a you'll be getting a phone call today from my wife? Why because yesterday? Right? She goes, Oh, when is that?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: This this month? This is yeahs Thursday, and she was like, can I see the invite? I shawd the invite and it says dress and then in capitals glamorous. Now this is to me, it's not even worth looking at twice Okay, However, to my wife she's like, oh my god, what does that even mean. We don't need to get into Father's Day. I kept saying, anyone, any drawa yesterday. I'm sorry. When you share your life with three women, there's always drama. And they are all three of them students now as well, and so there was drama, I'm afraid to say, on Father's Day. Whenever someone kept bubbling up and goes Father's Day, they would just stare at me.
Speaker 6: Till one day that you should be just one day glamorous.
Speaker 1: What does this mean?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I don't know. Then I went Corpats because you do know this stuff. And then but you look super.
Speaker 4: Glam Oh that's nice. If you design, I know you always do, so you'll have it.
Speaker 1: You have an amazing dress with hair and mako all beyond point glamorous.
Speaker 7: Typically sequence would be good, but you know what, a good little black dress would be nice as well.
Speaker 1: But what about my wife? Early banter there? Sorry, so sequence, I don't believe that's glamorous means that here in London. Saying I'm saying is what is the default dress code here? Tracky Dacks I said, basically anything up from that, Sarah.
Speaker 4: If you're not enough boots, that's glamorous.
Speaker 2: Jeanes.
Speaker 4: You've got a pair a nice, really nice pair of jeans.
Speaker 7: Nice jean to a glamorous niche.
Speaker 4: No, it's just joking.
Speaker 1: Well, when they had the premiere of the Tarantino movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, right and the invite it was like the premiere of Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and it was the Astor Theater, which is beautiful theater right, and it was like, come dressed in seventy chic Oh cool? So yeah. So my wife and I were like, we didn't know any different, then we will. So I went and brought a fake leather jacket shirt, you know, like Saturay night fever over the jacket, a huge, great, big silver chain over the shirt. Went out for dinner beforehand. People were like, the demon looked twice went to this dress in seventy sheep. We were the only ones. Oh and there were hundreds of people that.
Speaker 4: I told you, no one was going to do that. No one, No one in Australia, no one.
Speaker 1: And the saddest thing is no batter at my sort of seventies pimp deep. Don't they think this is probably what we were dressed like at the weekend? Mister DJ. My wife was so glamorous. Don't mean whine about secrets, Gor Pats.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: That's how was your husband's father's day? Did he love the camping chair?
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, he's in love with his wanderer grand lounger so much so that it is dead set in the middle of the living room.
Speaker 1: First of all, what's it.
Speaker 8: What's it called the Wanderer Grand Lounger.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's aspirational. It's a chair, it's a vibe. It's a small than a chair.
Speaker 8: It's a lifestyle. It's got a side little side table, and a spot for his drink. It's got a head.
Speaker 1: Rest, snacks, a small plate.
Speaker 7: On the in his element. He was on it yesterday morning and all day. In fact, when we got back from lunch and watch this most ridiculous movie that, you know, I just let him have the day yesterday.
Speaker 8: I wasn't gonna argue over.
Speaker 7: Who got rights to the streaming services yesterday.
Speaker 8: Popeye the Slayer.
Speaker 4: Match sounds incredible. Even paid miss missed that one.
Speaker 1: Popeye the Slayer some.
Speaker 8: New horror on Prime.
Speaker 6: It's like a horror movie about like pop up pop Pye, Popeye with the muscles and Spinach.
Speaker 1: Saw those roids he was on back in the day. We should have seen the signs. He's gone mad Popeye slang.
Speaker 4: I think he's the bad guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Rotten tomato.
Speaker 1: Wow, Chris paid for that, paid for There's no Drama's day. You know, it's Father's Day. So he loved it. He loved the chair. Yes, great gift, yes.
Speaker 7: And delivered in his coffee and whatever his needs were, snacks and he was in his element. And the chair is still as I left for it this morning, dead set in the middle of the mat TV.
Speaker 6: It looks like an outdoor chair though to me, Patsy, it is an outdoor chair.
Speaker 7: It is absolutely it's not meant for indoor use, but anyway, that's what you get with the love God. So we did get him a jacket as well, and I bought it online, looks like it and actually didn't open it, so it came in the shop's packaging and the second that he opened it, the whole room fell silent.
Speaker 1: One of those Alex, have you seen it? It's I have. It's like, come Steve Owen.
Speaker 4: It's generous, a.
Speaker 1: Zoo keeper, vibes like he's come to do a talk at the school about animal handing, and he's brought some mama's and some of the pets with him.
Speaker 4: Instant fredible is to how would you call it? Poo baby poops?
Speaker 1: The third of you two? I love to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Magic's a look in his eyes where he's like, I know this.
Speaker 4: Came not to wear it?
Speaker 7: So he got it out and I knew exactly what he was thinking, and all I could say was just anaudible.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry, but you.
Speaker 1: Got what you ordered. There's no confusion online. I know it is. It's a Steve when sort of safari.
Speaker 8: Well he put it on and it looked more like.
Speaker 1: What time is? What time is? The elephant handing chat zoo keeper?
Speaker 4: Did he do the old? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is? This is? He shouldn't even know what I normally wear. Nice to mix it up, you know, and glamorous where.
Speaker 9: There's two down the red carpets. Christian just coming up from twenty to seven Gold one oh four point three Christian o'connells show.
Speaker 1: Did you see the moon last night? Please tell me you saw it?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I did this morning. It's like some kind of eclipse yet a little slither beautiful blood moon, very rare.
Speaker 7: Night though powerful, crazy crazy bright night.
Speaker 8: Couldn't sleep properly last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a strange atmosphere. The weather was squarely yes, Wizard of was in the morning, then clearing afternoon something, then bizarrely mild.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really like.
Speaker 1: When you're in a tropical country or something before there's a major thunderstorm. And the atmosphere heavy with irons.
Speaker 4: Okay, a lot of irons fell.
Speaker 1: There was ion netic like crackling static static. If I was an evil baddie, I'm not. If I was, i'd be harnessing this right now. And it's strange laboratory. But again, just for the record, I'm not so relaxed everybody. I was at the servo station the other day filling out with fuel. And by the way, why can't that be easy getting out of the car with that clanky opening it back? Everybody years? No, exactly, why can't you get with the vacuum where you press the button and just retracts its ownly that come on, that scientist do that? Anyway, as I was going into pay, there was a guy leaving who'd ordered a Mars bar and I don't mean the fun size, a proper on a fist full of Mars and he is trady and he was chomping it down, crack crack, three bites gone.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's like legend.
Speaker 1: That's like, wow, it's too much for me. One of those big ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those days along behind me as a teenager. Sure, crazy young kid, but yes, no way you can be doing that.
Speaker 1: In the eighties in the UK, Mars Bars had a big national TV campaign. The slogan was a mars bar a day keeps the doctor away. So I was thought, alrighty, I'm not stupid. I'll have these to keep that doctor away. And my parents double down, and my mum is a nurse, she should have met her.
Speaker 4: Why would the mask corporation.
Speaker 1: You would never get away with that. Now, a mars Bar day keeps the doctor away. I was like, thank you, mars par a first defense against illness and viruses.
Speaker 7: I remember that, though, I remember the ad a Mars Day, and I forget the other people.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was work, rest and play, work, question and play. Yeah, we've got some of the old adverts here and here's the Mars Bar one have listened to this.
Speaker 2: Mars is no.
Speaker 10: Ten still only forty cents recommended retail price, more beyond money banger.
Speaker 2: Share.
Speaker 1: However, I'm more of a Milky Way guy. Really, Yeah, I love that lighter, softer, more digestible.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's more digestible.
Speaker 6: I think as you age, I'm finding myself moving into the Milky Way territory more.
Speaker 4: It's not as sweet, it's not too sweet, it's softer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and a beautiful appetizer served on the plate to impress the neighbors.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's the insipid chocolate bar.
Speaker 1: I find the mass bar too thick, dense. Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep going with the caramel chopping and coat stick.
Speaker 7: What can you do with a milky bar, Mars bar. You can make Mars bar slice true deconstructed. I used to do at.
Speaker 1: School Jones and ice cream. Yes, actually mars bar ice cream is really nice, but in the microwave, so it's all like as ice cream soupy owey. Yeah. No, milky bars.
Speaker 8: Just like in your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's perfect, and I mean digesting it for a year.
Speaker 4: A tiny Yeah, I've got more room for leafy greens exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I took my eighteen year ol. We went and had dinner last night, right, just me and her, and we were ordering food and we had the menus about with mumas here she insist that we ordered some greens Father's Day. About any of that stuff. I saw the waitress looking at me like judge, went, I'm joking, of course, would have. I was just a lesson. I was testing her. We'll have side those greens anyway. We eat all the food. The greens haven't been touched. And then I have to do this performance, so it's responsible to and they go, can I have those to go? She goes, you want me to box these? They're in the fridget work. You know what I've never touching. I'm going to lead him in there. My food is always getting stolen. It's an experiment this week. See if anyone tucks into those leafy greens. So you two males bark fans milky way.
Speaker 7: I have, but it's just small, it's too much nothing, Alex.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't expect That's what it is. Yeah, it is thinking men's.
Speaker 1: You're right, it's it's the air of nobility, about nobility for everybody. Really, it's not we need foot soldiers real they're with their chunky, thick now gart based. There's more bite the glass of water.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: You guys ever had a deep fried mars bar? That is amazing so good Scotland it's in fish and chip shots patters right, all of them widely available. You've been to Scotland, have you seen the state of Scottish people? Trainspotting was about some of the healthier ones Christian. Have they have perhats and Alex had a deep fried mars bar. You can get them in some fish and chip shops here and some Martin Christian. The Milky Bar kid, yes, give me the little Milky Bar was in my class for Close Boys High in Sydney. His name is Grant. He's done a couple of other ads. That's from Shane in Sydney that we have to do it to the after seven weeks claim to fame. I mean, I don't think we're going to get anything bigger Shane who went to school and was in the same class as the Milky bar keys. Isn't it like the two rag of yes, ye yes.
Speaker 8: You'd have to be in his forties now, wouldn't He was.
Speaker 6: That the milk eas the Milky Bar nineteen sixty So yeah, I mean even older old.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding we should get him.
Speaker 4: On the Milky Bar.
Speaker 8: Kid's got a kid of his own.
Speaker 1: Maybe grank ye milky grankage. This comes to Brian Christian. The Milky Way is for toddlers. Miles Brass are for grown ups.
Speaker 5: Oh that hurt.
Speaker 1: That's huge milky barket in the class that Close Boys High. I love it. Shane and Sidney, thank you very much for that. And yet after seven o'clock, like Shane and Sidney, have you got a week claim to faign? In fact, there's no weak claim to fines. That's a huge one, that is strong, that is powerful. All right, it's uh. We do this on a Monday morning. I give you, I give the team the words. They have to sing me a song instantly with this word in the title. Are you all ready to play? Highway? Hell? Wow? Harmonies gold gold?
Speaker 8: Are you believing.
Speaker 1: Much interested in playing? This is how little we all know about the next line and song.
Speaker 8: You're indestructible.
Speaker 1: You're right. I know about the instructal because it's an unusual word in the song, isn't it. You don't get a lot of You've got you all right, spirits, we're the lots.
Speaker 4: Let's say, why are you doing.
Speaker 1: It like a song? Redneck? I love? Who's his new characters?
Speaker 8: Spirit is the word spirit?
Speaker 2: Spirit?
Speaker 1: Spirit? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I don't think you're right. I don't think no, no, don't spirit in the sky. Norman Queen Bell Wild Wild Horses could not Drag me Away tune Sundays Stone, Rolling Stone.
Speaker 7: They did a version, but there wasn't there a version in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Before that? Yeah, she said great, not the melody Pats was she doing the things?
Speaker 8: Was a version in the eighties. I'm trying to think who sung it?
Speaker 1: Hang on it's.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Gino Vanelli.
Speaker 1: Sounds like an ice cream shopping Coburn meters from this cinema Genoan a great star. Sobe Sunday broken.
Speaker 4: Oh broo can when I'm time? Remember it was Amy Lee and see the.
Speaker 11: See the.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And there's also who did I'm Walking on Broken Glass? And it's rhythmics as well, yes, oh hey, that's also an chains oh yes, an Now it's fast. Sometimes. I love the fact that the producers here worked very hard, but what they call is their retro producers. Do you remember ten minutes ago when I was sabot Anie LAK's walking Broken Glass? And we've now moved on, I've got that flashback to two minutes ago? Anyone remember ride song show minus two? This is a brilliant song that was two questions ago, but this is the one we're doing now. There we go.
Speaker 8: So that was massive for her that album.
Speaker 1: Which one do you want me to play next? Big Monday song? Oh we're going Anny, Yeah, okay, three more Flame and Australian. If you don't get this, yes, it's a drunken carry round the campfire's bag. All right, I'm going to play Walking on broken Glass. Then this. I love this song. You know I said early about the producers. They put wild on here, which we just did. Good to go again though, I say wild anyone? Oh to be wore milky bar kets here, milky bars are on him. Glory Oh, yep, that's the word.
Speaker 4: I can think of songs, story Oasis, Blaze of Glory, Yeah, what's how does that song go? Blazer glory not down in a blazer glory? Yeah, and uh there we go.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 1: That John he can some his best stuff to himself. Richie, somebody over this one. Hands off young Guns remember.
Speaker 2: That fil Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sound this the Boss.
Speaker 8: That's Monday banger. Glory Days yeah with Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the band was called Glory Days. Okay, he's up at that bar fa. Yeah, it's the Moon and the and they. She was at the buffet yesterday. You know we always have that after after Martham is pretty big, isn't it? After a buffet.
Speaker 8: I was designated driver.
Speaker 1: What was coming up next?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on Podcast.
Speaker 1: Two twenty minutes ago, we were a raging debates was on the show Mars Bar versus Milky Ways. If you weren't set that along tomorrow, you're not a miss stuff like this, okay? And anyway, we got a text from Shane, who listens to the show in Sydney, said, Christian, the Milky Bar kid was in my class at for Close Boys High in Sydney Grant and these are they? You remember these adverts.
Speaker 2: Milky Bars, Romney.
Speaker 1: Iconic the shoot. But that is some claim to fame, so it's any excuse to bring back this.
Speaker 4: All business like show business.
Speaker 11: My husband supposedly chatted up Bria Kerry in an airport.
Speaker 1: I worked at a.
Speaker 10: Nightclub in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada with Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 6: My best friends mum is dating Buddy Franklin's uncle.
Speaker 1: Christian, you remember we haven't done this in too long, Shame on us. There's stories we've heard incredible. Who was the guy? Was it last? A listener called Last who gave his shoes to Who was it with Russell Crow? I think it was Russell gave his shoes. You have to fight the Russell Crowe said, nice boots, mate, and he said do you want them? And he gave us to Russell Crow. When we used to do this, we used to do every week. Some of the calls we like fever trees. There's so many amazing ones. Is Clint Eastwood fighting in a lift? Yes, this is why it needs We brought back the moment one of you tugs on a thread that says Christian the milky bar kid was in the same class as me at school. That's it. The floodgates need to be opened once more. So we called us the weakest claim to fame because no, no claim to fame is ever too weak for this. So please give us a call thirteen fifty five twenty two for grabs every single week on the show. We have one thousand dollars in my back pocket to give you instantly for a great story. So kuby on this thirteen fifty five twenty two. You look itchin. Have you got one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I also have an advertising themed one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Back in the earth maybe mid two thousands.
Speaker 6: Everyone in Australia would be familiar with the No Gary No ad, and that was a Nicorette ad. There was an office worker who would come out of his office for his Smoco break, would go to reach for a cigarette. Then a huge swarm of cheerleaders men dressed in cheerleader outfits hilarious would chant.
Speaker 4: No Gary No, No Gary No.
Speaker 1: But you still remember it to this days on it works.
Speaker 6: Drugion culture is mostly ads like they're the most like what we like bonds us together, great ads, and so this one really left its mark. And my friend's mum's colleague was one of the cheerleaders in the no Gary No that issue. Wow, I know I've never met him, but god I will need to.
Speaker 1: You know him by mythic status. Yes, exactly this. We are already rocking this show. One of our listeners went to the same schools the Milky Bar kid and you what's about three connections.
Speaker 4: My friend's mum's colleague was.
Speaker 1: My friend's colleagues was one of the cheerleaders. So I'm saying two steps, friend's mum friends man, Okay, thirteen fifty five twenty two, give us a cool now, I for your weakest claim to faint.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian as Paths would say, fun fact, a milky bar is a Mars bar without the caramel.
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 4: Slow down?
Speaker 1: Slow down? Everything's moving very quickly of a sudden, A world's a colliding and spinning. Is that right?
Speaker 6: I have a friend that works at Mars. I can call him in the ad break and get the inside.
Speaker 1: I need to know, whistleblower. This is huge right now, weakest claim to fame. This used to be a weekly thing. I seem to remember as well as someone buying a lamp from Ian Smith. It was the actually plaid Harold Bishop. May see how I can recall that the other day of my wife was took by her birthday in November. We've been married twenty seven years, and I was like nine. She goes, tell me you're working around And I actually never never been more scared of my life because actually looking at my untiny demise in the eyes, and I went it was like Russian roulette. Spin it again, Spin that tumbler again. I knew you're working around.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: But I remember that call Ian Smith. Some brought lamb from in Smith. I can tell you that where I was the time and day, the time of the show. I know that vividly. Why is that burnt in twenty seven birthdays with that lady? None of that has retained. What if you brought lamb from Harold Bishop? Oh my god, get out of the way. There's birthday and other significant data.
Speaker 7: Wasn't there always also someone that went to do drapes for the man who played Harold as well?
Speaker 1: Yes there was a space you right, Pats who were a couple of weeks. There were always stories about Ian Smith. I look some brought car as well from Adam's on the line now, Adam, welcome to the show. Yeah, good hope, a lovely weekend. So we're taking stories your weakest claim to fame? What is your claim to fame? What's yours? Adam?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 12: Mindy that I'm always in a video with Chris God celebrating him keeping the winning goal in the twenty third Elimination final in the post it every year for his birthday.
Speaker 4: Wow, how were we celebrating on the field or nah?
Speaker 12: So I'm not going I mean the Richard Cheese squad more or less. And then it just pays to Chris Jaba celebrating in the back. You see me like yelling towards my best mate he goes to Richard, can you giving us stick all go?
Speaker 1: That is a great one. Thank you very much, Adam, have a lovely week Thanks you calling the show.
Speaker 11: Thanks mate?
Speaker 1: What phone was he calling from? The old knocky? He's just been playing snake. I've got a one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My son Max goes to Kindy with Kangaroo's star Luke Davies Uniax.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, we thought we had a direct line. We got blocked out. Do you think son?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, not Sun Alex has got the mark of this now. Yeah, all right here we got here page.
Speaker 2: Good morning page, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good to have your a lovely weekend? Page? What's your claim to fame?
Speaker 13: So my dad taught Grant Dania how to play the guitar?
Speaker 1: Wow, this is why we got up this morning. I didn't know this. No, I didn't hang on a minute. He's not got He's not forming a band, is he?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Poor Troop or threat the other ones?
Speaker 4: Weather?
Speaker 1: Wow? So when is this recently or no?
Speaker 13: This was a few years ago to My pop owned a music store and I'm pretty sure the story is that Grant dan You went in there and my dad used to work there and somehow he ended up teaching him how to play guitar. So and then he became famous. Not for his guitars gilds obviously, but yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: Incredible stuff, Paige. I love this. It's brilliant. Thanks going to.
Speaker 2: Mate the Christian O'Connell show by.
Speaker 1: Rand You miss her lyrics right now? What is your claim to fame? Some of these is huge. I think we're going to have to actually upgrade it to explosion sound effects when I drop these, it's bigger than a mic drop. Christian. I once lived around the corner from the house that John Farnham had singing lessons in Christian I was wanting an elevator with Matt Preston. Oh no, not that one Christian claim to fame and also relevant to today's show. This is huge. Let me just wait for the song to end. I I need the floor. Excuse me sisting on? Thank you, Christian. My mum Julie ate the first Mars bar made in Australia. She worked at the Mars Bar factory in Ballarat. There's a photo of her in reception eating the first Miles bar off the production line.
Speaker 4: Kira.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the biggest woman done. Oh Yeah, that's the lamp from Ian Smith of two twenty five.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 8: I wonder how she like, did she work there?
Speaker 1: Is that why she she said that she worked there? Yeah? I did it. Yeah, tune in between you any any any moment between six to nine to jump into a.
Speaker 4: Floe that thought.
Speaker 8: Alex just said, did they put their names.
Speaker 4: In a hat?
Speaker 1: I reckon they did? And that's like one of those big internal things, isn't it. Yes, Yeah, to be the very You weren't here in the early days of the show Rio, but I remember once and when I just thought everything about Australian radio is nuts, they said to me, Hey, this'd be a really nice way for you to meet everybody works at the radio station. There's a big new fridge opening and everyone's really excited about it. Would you like to open it at eleven am today? Because I didn't want to look like a standoffish palm, I was like, yeah, okay. There was a crowd of about ninety people there while I they said you maybe want to say a few words, I was like, show me the fridge they were really excited about. I was like, what have I done?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 2: Are we here?
Speaker 1: The people at this radio station has about fridge. We used to have like Paul McCartney coming into me the old radio station in London. Christian, I wance a Paul Young's Mars bar.
Speaker 4: Wow, where are these?
Speaker 1: Christian Wes claimed to find great to hear it? Back when I was three, my next door neighbors gave me a birthday card from Dermott Brereton. Christian, I still have it. I'm forty one. Ah, yeah, you could keep that, wish you would. Christian. My stepsister's husband's car was used as Paul Robinson's car Stephen Dennis in neighbors Christian. Tina Arena's big sister, Nancy was in my graphic design certificate course at Preston Taithe Nancy Arena. Nancy was very very proud of her little sister. That is great, rightly, so you would be very very proud.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, I own a copy of you two's Record Boy, previously owned by former Fremantle Dockers coach Jared Neisham.
Speaker 4: Wow, rob, how how is that in your possession?
Speaker 1: With priceless? On Antiqu's road show, they go, We'll get out of here with this. Christian, I went to school with the older sister of Mary Ann Henshaw. Come on, guys, who was Mary Henshaw's Amy in Banana's in pajamas?
Speaker 4: How quickly we forget? She was in the year below us?
Speaker 1: And I went to school with the older sister of Mary An Henshaw, who was Amy and bananas in pajamas Christian many men moons ago when I was sixteen, My week clean to fame was I helped Delvine Delaney been the Paul Hogan Show, you choose a Christmas present for her nephew in case you know, we ended up picking a Luke Skywalker doll. I was so starstruck a bet he said, great, thank you so much. Letir Let's take some calls now, Vicky, come on and Vicky, welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Good morning, mind another Stephan Dennis run.
Speaker 1: Good's good good. I was wondering when they were going to start coming back.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, so forty odd years ago. My dad was used Granta teacher and at the time when dur Kat was having kittens and Stephan, oh, yeah, like one of the kittens came to their house and chose a kitty.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is shoe. Stephen Dennis brought one of your kittens.
Speaker 14: And it was before he was famous. It was semi famous. I think he'd done it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Traine famous exactly, Vicky. I love it. Thank you very much. You called him. May have a good week, you do, Hey Rebecca, good morning, Hey Rebecca. What's your week? Claim to fame for us? Mate?
Speaker 13: My uncle baptized now I in Brooklia.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, oh wow, that is huge massives. These are just huge every about her time. Fonds good Rebecca, great one, Thank you very much for sharing.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Can we carry on whether he says find out? Sue? Hello, Hello this Sue. So what's your weekless came to fame for us?
Speaker 5: I've cooked for the queen?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, now we're talking. You cook for the queen? How did you get to earn that privilege?
Speaker 5: Okay? In the nineteen ninety tom Rough Games in New Zealand, I was one of the cooks and disorder came through and she ordered a solid and medium rere steak.
Speaker 1: What it came through? You know, when they're getting those dockets off, there's someone with the last crown out the front says she's a queen. But I was like, okay, yeah, we got quite a few of those around here anyway, And let me just check. Yes, she wants some medium as if she just shot it with her gun. So you cook for the queen?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, So she did the opening of the games and the restaurant where everybody sits to you know, they just come and help themselves and all that, and she was all closed just for her.
Speaker 1: Did she leave the tap or anything like that? Maybe a diamond from a tiara.
Speaker 5: But I've got something else funny, is that because we were the cooks there, we all got a bronze medal, which is exactly the same as what the athletes get. We just didn't have a hole. And back then I was a kirby person and I needed to tell people that I wanted to join the hurdles.
Speaker 1: You've got an you've got an actual bronze medal.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's got the ectly the same as what the links.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you're an athlete, you're training a long time to get childhood just handing him out to.
Speaker 1: The great listen cooking a steak. Well you're an atha you're at that's the saying. In fact, mate Roum on the podium, we've got short of a chef here as well in second places to getting your silver the pastry chef as well, Fiddley job that gold. Hey, so this is this is this is brilliant. You've got two great ones there soon. Thank you so much for calling up.
Speaker 5: Sue, thank you.
Speaker 1: Have we got any more or have we peat?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 1: Coming up in ten minutes time. But in the car Lyle, I just like to break up artist's name like this in the last the show sticka toe. It's cool. I know, it's just like a wrapper would. Rebecca just emailed me this one. This is amazing about Mother Teresa. That's up there with Stephen Dennis Yea. Our grandfather was a tattooist and artist. Tattooed Mother Teresa. No, no, no, I didn't know that she had a tattoo of Jesus high fiving God underneath Father's Day and then four and ev is that lovely rotten her back? So when she flexed herdlts of her famous del yeah, she was ripped in really strong delts, empties delts. It is the workout I do. Our grandfather was a tatoist and an artists painted Mother Teresa's portrait in the eighties when mother Teresa came to Australia, they presented the portrait to her. She took it back home. That'd be nice by the mantlepieces, what she would have said, And she sent my grandfather a letter thanking him, which my uncle still has to this day. Rebecca, amazing story. Thank you very much. Christian. My name is Michelle. My brother Scotland's in London. He's a landscaper. He was this is able. He's fixing a fence for a week or two and a dog he's dragging out on he you rip off? London is like that, Australian. It's going to take at least a week or two to mend a fence in an hour? Can't you put it into new posts some paneling. He's a landscape he was fixing a fence and a dog would always come to the back fence and greet him. The owner Simon Lebon, Oh wow, Giranne, Jiranne, that's amazing, probably said, how long is he going to take you to do this fence? Dragging the ass out of this Christian. When I was pregnant with my first boy, my Auntie worked for Clinique in Melbourne, with Kylie Minogue's Auntie. She made a baby blanket for me. Great Christian Week is going to fame. As a baby, I was held by hockey Great Wayne Gretzky. What Yes, Christian used to work at the airport with Eric Banner's mother. I love this one, Christian James heard and I shop at the same fruit shop. There is a very real chance we have shared bananas from the same bunch, you guys. Is it too late to update the sports news Alex Wow, All right, let's just start out squeezeing two calls here, Leanne, Thank you very much for waiting. Leanne, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Good morning. I love your show, guys. You back in the day I helped printers Diana's shop in Harold's for William and Harry in the toy department.
Speaker 1: This is that genuinely really big one.
Speaker 11: It gets bigger. Back in the day, I worked in Harrods in London with my boyfriend now husband, and I was in the customer complaints department and there was a big kerfuffle on the third floor, which was where the toys were. And I thought of somebody's complained or fallen or something. I must go and help them floor on the third floor, and it was Princess Diana and I stood next door to her, and she bought a big tavy bear for Harry and a train set for William.
Speaker 4: I would have buddy loved that.
Speaker 1: Title of today's show. Kuffle on the third floor on the third floor.
Speaker 11: And it gets better because my dad's fourth cousin to her father, Johnny Spencer.
Speaker 4: Oh, but I was so.
Speaker 11: Nervous and so fast struck I couldn't say.
Speaker 5: Oh, related to you, Yes, put me out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So that's my pa.
Speaker 1: It's a great one as well, Leanne. Thank you very much for sharing. Thank you so much tomorrow. One word kerfuffle stories. Wherever there's been a kerfuffle, I want you to tell me that story about on the third floor is when some is not serious, but there's a brew haha, and I think there's a ladder of escalation here. Melee starts with a melee, then it goes to brew haha, and then suddenly it's kafuffle on third floor. All starf on third floor. Dinah's back in again, causing a kafuffle. We never worked out what the customer complaint was or what a distract bidazzle by there, all right, who's some sport coming up next?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: You're looking for a recent join us tomorrow. It's a take part as I try and plot a definitive scale of escalation? Where do we plot on the ladder of escalation? Bub melie brew haha, kerfuffle. These are all just types of disturbance. In escalation, it stants out as a mild disturbance. And then what about pandemonium? Good news idea a lot from Patsy on Black Friday, Pandemonium yesterday?
Speaker 6: Admire hentimonium pretty high on the scale of excellent.
Speaker 1: Brew haha, wouldn't make it into the news.
Speaker 4: It's pretty local.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What about ruckus or rucus?
Speaker 1: Maybe ruckus today after a Grand Final game ended in a clash rumpus. How would you define rumpus? Because yeah, I've never in around the world seen the rumpers from until I came here. But it's a room for children. Yeah, it's quite table adults going up to a rumpus. It's like a padded sel for kids. You got going around at your Let me all right, time for this week's brand new miss Her lyrics. It's just another Miss day, Christian O'Connell's miss herd lyrics. Every Monday, we play back your mishard lyrics. If we play them back and we agree what you think of miss hearing. If we don't hear it, you'll hear and for the great ones, sistance Hall of two great ones. Last week from you, Tania had Papa don't preach Madonna and Papa don breach. Mark Palmer had beautiful people Australian crawl. They've got a rubber politician in their travel bag. All right, listen up, Brandy Ones, Alana Matheson, Blaze of Glory, Chom bon Jovi got an old coat for a pillow, gone old good for Bill? Or is it he's got old goats for a pillow.
Speaker 11: Goner old good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, old old goats a pillow.
Speaker 4: I love that tis Hall of.
Speaker 1: The image of a quite unhappy old goat to suddenly being pulled down by John bon Jovie sleeping wrath after a wild weekend. It's incredible, Damien and Adelaie, thank you very much this escapade. Janet Jackson the original line Minneapolis or is it learn the alphabet? Oh wow, she's angry, Hey, come on. Literacy rates in Australia. Not great, so bizarre, Denise, I touched myself to Vinyls. When I think about you, I touch myself. That we play this, I get complaints. It's always the same woman, and I go I get it. I absolutely get it. Or maybe a different way to understand it. Now, maybe we've all been mishearing it and it's actually, when I think about you, I touch Marcel Lucky Masel. That's one hundred percent correct. Was it Marcel one of the fellas on the Guess Who game?
Speaker 4: Yes, definitely Marcel's.
Speaker 1: Is that Marcel? I touched Marcel? Oh, come on in in Hall of favor, Denise, Great, I'm giving about that lady who's been complaining for seven years about that song going. Actually, you're wrong, it's Marcel. He's been touched. I'm not touching myself. It's Marcel. I'm touching. Wait does that make it better or worse?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: That's a great one. Chloe and Carra. We've got a double acts here. I try, Macy Gray, I try. Must have given us already thirty at least, Miss Lewis. It's full of them. My world crumbles when you are not here or shout out to the great cargoes. I wore cargoes when you are not. I just love cargoes. Wow. I was going back through some old photos of me and the girls yesterday on Father's Day and they were like, what, whoa what are you wearing here? It's a mid two thousand. They go, these are cargo cargo jeans, cargo pants, those huge pockets. Yes, great, that one by the knee, below the knee. Yeah, oh it's so good. That have essential things. Yeah, maybe some trail mix the system stretching on the obliques, get my knee pockets. They were like, what the hell are you wearing? You can't run anywhere. Also that they were like the cargo pants. And then you also had these shorts, cargo shorts, cargo shorts, bring them back.
Speaker 4: I've never seen you in a pair of shorts. I noticed this the other day.
Speaker 1: It's an Englishman, you know. We never liked to get our legs out. You'll see my sock supenders Gary Allen's got stitches by Sean Mendes, Shaken falling on my knees or a chicken farted onto my knees. That is only that is only that life. It was never not a chicken farted not on my knees, acording to mister Mendez, but onto my knees. He wants to get the grammar right in this. The chicken farted onto my knees, not on my names is onto till Hall of famous today really great Marcel and a chicken farting onto Sean Mendez's knees. That's a kerfuffle, a paltry kerfuffle.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: Email me your miss lyrics, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot AU.
Speaker 2: Thank you, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, Christian.
Speaker 1: One to bang for next week, Miss her lyrics. Beastie Boys five for you at a party? Pretty sure? Ad Rock says chicken instead of kick it brackets. I may be wrong. I want you to be right, Christian. My claim to fame. My eighty star pushbike was locked to a pole near Allas. There was an announcement over the PA for the bike. Two moved as neighbors were filming an episode outside. Stephen Dennis walked past my bike and was put into the episode. I didn't realize it was my bike, and so I happened to be watching TV. I was fifteen at the time, so excited to see my bike on TV tomorrow Part two, Accidental fame a famous that's too niche even for me. But that that's great. Rio, you have some amazing news for us.
Speaker 4: Yes, we bought a house.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, welcome to the mortgage.
Speaker 4: World, the bank boarder. I'm renting it for the next thirty years.
Speaker 1: It is a gorgeous place you've got. It's so nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very very cute, very charming.
Speaker 1: You've got a five place.
Speaker 4: We've got a fireplace, piece, fish pond fixed pine. Yes, you're very excited about that.
Speaker 1: Are there fish in there?
Speaker 4: There are currently happened?
Speaker 1: Do they take the fish with them or all permanent our fishing permanent fixture.
Speaker 4: The fish pond is yes, the go with yeah, what happens then yes, yes, yeah, I'll get that lawyer onto this.
Speaker 1: It's the main reason you've got it because you're both Coy lovers.
Speaker 4: We are, we're Koy heads, the Koy community, so spin massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is such a nice place, thanks Matte. Yeah, by the way, if you're a painter and decorator, to real favor, because there's a riot of colors going on there was having it and I'm not an interior designer. Okay, but it was orange in one room a green ceiling.
Speaker 4: This is the first thing he said, no subtle, So are you going to keep those that paink.
Speaker 1: I was the same after I said, congratulates this morning. Are you going to get some painters in in the face. It's a right of colors?
Speaker 4: Yes, the very eclectic color in the house in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 6: That is the first thing you ever rid bohemian look, yes, yeah, yeah, it's well, we certainly do not have enough money to paint for a while, so we better get our eyes used to that.
Speaker 1: It's not cheap and painters in. No, it looks that you can No, no, you got his backbreaking work. They make a mess of it, the frames and all those bits window frames.
Speaker 6: It's no, I'm not neither of us are people that have that sort of skill set, but it is it really hits the eye, doesn't.
Speaker 1: So I know on Friday we were talking about you called them the tire kickers, but your mum and dad were coming over. The leaves have flown into town from Sydney to trying to help. Your dad was bringing their head torch.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, he was getting up into the cross space on Saturday. He was getting into the into the garage and looking with his little head. We're like, what's that noise banging around?
Speaker 1: Child man? In the event, Bruce willis in the toy building.
Speaker 6: But I'm so glad they came because it was so special to be able to like they live in Sydney. I'm in Melbourne now, so we don't get a lot of milestones together, so it was so nice. Like once, I mean, it was a very stressful five hours while we waited.
Speaker 1: It is stressed for buying a house, oh thet I mean, everyone says don't get emotionally investors, but of course otherwise it's so much money you get together that you have to pay for the rest of your life. It is. It's an emotional investment.
Speaker 4: We were so we couldn't have been more invested.
Speaker 6: We actually signed the contract, but then we have to wait twenty four hours while they go looking for someone else to gazump us. And it was just the last five hours was so stressful because there was this other family that had come in from the clouds and suddenly were obsessed with the place.
Speaker 4: So we were so nervous for five hours waiting.
Speaker 1: It's terrible isn't it. But you start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god. I mean these family had kids. I hated them. I'm not fir on them at all. They've done nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: Two gay guys. You've got to go above those breeders having caress your problem kid, I need that. Don't get to attached to that those coy there.
Speaker 4: But it is the things we said about that family own house auction.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, wife, look at those over there trying to get my house.
Speaker 4: You feel so entitled to it, and you're just like, we're creating all this horrible backstime. Probably a lovely young family.
Speaker 1: Will we for sure? And imagine what you got. No, no, I know they are not coy. Others they said they were, but they don't know. That's not COI either. I've been getting some four weeks. So when do you move in?
Speaker 4: We move in in late November, so yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Have Christmas together in your new home.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, we'll be able to do Christmas there. We like, it doesn't feel real at the moment. We've always lived in a tiny one bedroom apartment in Richmond, so the idea that we could actually be in a real person's house is it doesn't process with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you say language like real persons house. I'm not your bank, but I wouldn't be giving you a mortgage real person's house. You're grown up now, this has grown up level ship. The games get high when you get to mortgage bigger than being married. It's a mortgage.
Speaker 4: I feel friendly overwhelmed as well. Once the joy passes, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: My, Also, here's what I'm going to see. You've always had this carefree way about you. On the radio show. You probably look at me sometimes like why is he so tense? Now you'll get it soon. Your mortgage, why that starts coming out your bank account, that carefree nature will just have ten percent of Yeah, suddenly you were like, I can't lose his shoes. Mortgage. Caverrey Rio is over that moment you move in and start repaying that mortgage. The carefree days are long gone, but it is. It's so exciting. So your mom and dad, when you've got the phone called to say you own the place. It's yours. Yeah, your mom and dad were there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they were in the city.
Speaker 6: We said you have to stay away from us because we are an absolute mess at the moment.
Speaker 1: And then you're just so tense, aren't you you constantly? Have you heard anything? Yeah, you heard anything?
Speaker 6: Yet we were the worst version of ourselves for that five hours and then we just bolted into see mom and dad get the champagne.
Speaker 4: So we've met them at a basket.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't get the champagne. It's mom and dad get the champagne. Money on the house, it's coom bags. As a welcome president, I'll get you a goombag and some coy food. Thank you. If someone please cal show what does happen with the fish pond when you buy a house. I've never seen it, you know where like people are moving someone you don't see them, like taking out goldfishing in it be like bags in the hall. Please let me know.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, we have the same scenario like Rio. We bought a new house and had a fish pond. When we move in, the fish were left behind. Now the proud owners. My advice to Rio is to get rid of the pond. It will have a filter and needs to be run all the time. Your lecteracy bills will not be great.
Speaker 4: Oh really, they just leave him in there?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, but that that waters get stagnant, then it would attract on mozzies mozieh Yes, okay, maybe I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not that attached to the point. To be honest, we could.
Speaker 1: What were you two with the fish? I feel so sorry for them. They've probably got used to those owners. Get them away on the show Who Wants a Koi? It won't just be one lonely old coy there.
Speaker 4: They need a friend.
Speaker 1: I think they eat each other. They're not friends. Oh, then I've got to be on. I'm making lock this up. I know nothing about koi other than I'm pretty sure I didn't know where I heard it. There's certain types of fish and a pond will just eat each other. It's ko Yeah, they attack each other. They're very territorial and they're in a little confined pond. Was just quickly live googling right now, do koi eat each other?
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's looked up. Coyotes?
Speaker 1: Well do they? Maybe it's there. I got confused about them.
Speaker 4: They will eat the smaller fish and the bigger one.
Speaker 6: I guess it's like a snake's ladder situation, Like the bigger one just keeps eating the smaller one.
Speaker 1: Thrown stuff going on those ponds. All right, time wasted today, Great prize double pass see Credit House Live Mornington of the Red Hot summitur second and final show November thirty on Cell Now a tickermaster Today, we're looking for your polite movies.
Speaker 4: Hugger games, My god.
Speaker 1: Everyone very excited this year about that Superman movie, Supermanners. Superman is after you, Yes, after you. The Empire gives back some voluntary work at the weekend. He's joined the CFA Gold. It's because breathing apparatus. Interview with a vampire terrifying movie. But let's make things a bit more polite. Job interview with a vampire? Can I can I be hiring at the moment at the vault? Sellon goal that it's so polite? Okay, all right, thank you. Jude wears my Car a little bit aggressive, little gratitude. Were's my car? Gratitude?
Speaker 4: Grove and Minus.
Speaker 1: Alright, Rea, what have you got polite movies?
Speaker 4: Hey, don't interrupt the Zohan he's talking.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, someone's too busy celebrating that house. Get your paintbrushes out, mate, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Jeez, those ten and bombs are a nice family. Yeah, they're the Loyal ten and bombs.
Speaker 1: Ring and missing count on this. You won't be a to fall the pay that.
Speaker 4: Oh brother, how are there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 1: Silver?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What have you got that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Polite movies text them in now full seventy five three one O four three.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall Show podcast, Best.
Speaker 1: In Show Today for time wasting your polite movies. I'll to go and see Crowded House Live at morning turn a red hot Summer tall all right. Polite movies when Harry pet Sally Silver by the way, coy are illegal, illegal in Victoria, like the Grateful eight Silver plus that's polite year, Oh god, Janet, very good. Ten things I don't mind about you be for volunteering. Volunteer men who don't scare it goats because it's rude. It is rude, actually is rude. Deacon, thank you, silt Etiquet shorty oh yeah yeah, Wizard of Sauce God plus Jody, very good men who politely glance at goats. There's a lot of action today. Excuse me, bend the knee for Beckham pil plus Ben Sir, oh gold please Academy respect to gadgets from Sam Day and upskill Bill Silva, retrain him. Who's the winner today?
Speaker 4: Jody with Wizard of Sze.
Speaker 1: We're back tomorrow. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast