Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast. Thank you very much to Steve the Trucky. What is Steve grey on here? Christian?
Speaker 2: A great beer needs a great stubby holder. You could raise some money selling the Heroes gold stubby holders. Haven't thought about that, Steve. Yeah, that's why we're all putting this together at the moment. That is a great thought. Stubby holders kind of have that nice cold Heroes Gold going cold jingle st.
Speaker 3: Cold though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Order Talent has released the sounds. So some of you have been kind enough. You know who are musically gifted?
Speaker 4: Who's that you?
Speaker 5: Not me?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm just saying, you know some of our listeners who are musically gifted your music. Dring a tune, yeah, string a tune together, pick up a banjo you want me?
Speaker 4: I thought we wanted to make this with people.
Speaker 2: Are asking Ash and Jimmy Starbucks to pick up hey belles. They're doing it. Pick up that guitar you've got at home. But it's a good for once.
Speaker 4: So if you guys always the jingles I do or I made a jingle for the show opener once and you guys didn't like it.
Speaker 2: It was terrible, but try it better.
Speaker 4: It's always hope.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I got an email from I'm not making this name right, writer, composer, performer Lady Shoala Cynthia Lady Shouala Cynthie. It simpically said, I hear you need a here, you need a original composition. What's the beer chord? And I said, oh, what it's called? She went deadline. I guess this is out. They work the composers, And I said next week asap. She went easy, that's all. That's the end of my correspondence. Yesterday evening half nine in the evening, I was getting really good to better. I just saw, you know, open an email that says I was trying to about Lady Shouala cynth And I was like, who is this. We've got a lady listening to the show, a ladyship, so we'll wait and see what she can come up with something from scratch. Now, some of you have already started to make your own jingles and send them into us. Please do more of that. That was gond to think I was an arsehole today, but as always, you're so supportive in anything we do on the show, and with this beer, it's actually been overwhelming at times, struggling to keep up with all, like you know, Steve the truck, you talk about, what about stubby holders. It's all going so quickly at the moment, and it's so exciting. We haven't actually thought about everything. We will get everything in order, but that's why we need your help to try and make this beer happen. But thank you so much. The jingles like the classics ones you had from VB and Carlton. We need a classic jingle, so you if you have any ideas, it's called a Heroes Gold. Already some of you were starting to have a rewriting span Albane's gold. That's great, more power to do that. There are other songs I've got heroes in the titles well David Bowie's Heroes. And then a guy called Travis yesterday afternoon sent me a video where he said, I've made a little jingle jingle for you. Have a listened to this and I burst it, thinking I don't know what it's going.
Speaker 5: To be like.
Speaker 2: Then I heard this, this is something very special.
Speaker 6: Good Christian guys just got a jingle.
Speaker 5: So some like this Honeina, hero Honeeda Heroes Goo. At the end of the fights, Well, it's gotta be cold, and it's gotta be fresh, and it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: Flowing all night.
Speaker 2: Love him back right and just saying genius, you've set a bar so high. I don't know if there's anything we can come up with as good as that. And on the video we just put up right now, it's on our Instagram on Facebook.
Speaker 7: You haven't.
Speaker 2: You got to see it, right, the guy is just in the front of his car or cab of his you, I don't know what he's in. He's got a big old Heroes bed there and just casually he's got his hoodie on. It looks like he was just keeping in out of the rain, grabbing a coff or something and he just got got here. Listen to us again. It's so casually done. It's brilliant.
Speaker 6: Christian guys. Uh just got a jingle. So here is go go some.
Speaker 8: This Honeina hero Honey, the heroes go. At the end of the fights, well, it's gotta.
Speaker 5: Be cold, and it's gotta be fresh, and it's got to be flowing all night.
Speaker 4: It's powerful, so good.
Speaker 2: You imagine getting our boy Travis in with a big band to really lift that up. Travis, thank you so much for that. Seriously, that is amazing. That is very very good. Also, thank you very much to Matthew sent me this when he came home from work instead. Have been thinking all day about what he could do for a jingle, and he sent us this one. It's a different kind of energy, but still very powerful.
Speaker 3: Hiss to the heroes. Come on, raiser beer, he's to the heroes. Let's all give a cheer for all the unsung heroes. I don't need to be told what's right to do. This one's for you.
Speaker 8: Raise a glass of heroes goal.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's a catchy tune. Thank you Matthew. Think don't be poo pooing on them, Jack, don't poo poo The side needs a strong B side. And thinky he's done that for us, thinky take it away.
Speaker 3: Well to the heroes, Come on, beer, here's to the here Rose. Let's all give a cheer for all the unsung heroes. I don't need to be told what's right to do. This one's for you.
Speaker 8: Raise a glass of heroes gold.
Speaker 4: Every hero it doesn't need to be told what's right to do. That is a nice lyric, beautiful lyrics.
Speaker 3: It will.
Speaker 4: It will be the first ever jingle I think that has an A side and a B side, though jingles don't usually have a B side.
Speaker 2: But actually they're all sides. What are you doing there?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Are you doing anything? Travis again, I'm gonna play Frenky then, Travis.
Speaker 3: Here's to the heroes. Come on, raiser beer, Here's to the heroes. Let's all give a cheer for all the unsung heroes. I don't need to be told what's right to do. This one's for you.
Speaker 8: Raise a glass of heroes gold.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It needs a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, that is not the spirit of this and that is un Australian. How you come on?
Speaker 4: Every panel needs a Simon cow No, come on, he's not welcome on this show.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is great. And also, Travis, take it away, sing this hour out.
Speaker 6: Today Christian guys, Uh, just got a jingle. So here's gold.
Speaker 5: I need a hero I need a hero's gold.
Speaker 8: At the end of the fights.
Speaker 5: Well, it's gotta be cold, and it's gotta be fresh, and it's gotta be flowing old nights.
Speaker 2: Now, imagine if we got Travis into a studio with a full band it would sound like this.
Speaker 5: Funny heroney Heroes Cold at the end of the fight.
Speaker 8: What's got It's gotta be fresh and it's got to be.
Speaker 5: Flowing old nights.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, doesn't it? All right?
Speaker 2: Keithan coming then email me. I'm looking forward to hearing them, Jack won't. It's Christian at Gold one O four three dot com dot au. Heroes Gold needs you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Hello.
Speaker 2: Podcast, moving into making our own beer that's gonna be available the middle of fed yesterday. You help us come up with the name Heroes Gold. This is a bushfire fundraising beer called Heroes Gold for all the everyday unsung heroes have been doing their bit, from the fieries, to the paramedics, to all the people that we've been speaking to, the bushfire heroes that we don't even know their names of. So that's why we're doing this. And obviously we have no business making and producing and selling our own beer. And hawkers are the people that we rang last week to ask could they help us out? And they have They're making it next week, which is great beer, much.
Speaker 4: Preferred to us doing a homebrew kiss and trying to do it under your stairs.
Speaker 2: As you were brewing it under our desk. Hey, you know, bubbling during the show, some kind of meth lab. So the beer is out in the middle of February. But earlier this morning, we'll were looking for a radio jingle. So one thing that someone texted in Steve the trade said what about stubby holders? You need stubby holders, And we hadn't even thought about this. We're obviously so excited and kind of like swept away by how much enthusiasm everyone's shown for the beer. So yeah, Michael's on the line. He might be to help us out with the stubby holders. Michael, good morning, Yeah, Chris, and here you go mate. Well listen, we're good, but we're a little bit out of our debts, so hopefully you can help us out there. So you've probably heard we're making this beer called Heroes Gold.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's right. Yeah, I heard that this morning, and so did my production manager, and we just thought we want to get behind and help you out where we can. So yeah, we said, we're happy to donate the first hundred and get involved in making sure that you're making money, that you know, there's not someone out there ripping you off. And how they do it. So we actually make stubby holders. That's our key product that we make. We probably do four hundred thousand study holders a year, pretty big company. We do the AFL Grand Final, We are involved with that program, the premiership.
Speaker 2: Program nowhere more born to have a nice gold bear that at the MCG for the Grand Final. That's amazing. You do those?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we do the after the Grand Final when it's over. We're doing the premiership ones I last year Richmond won the premiership obviously, and we work all night and that's the way it goes. So but yeah, we deal with a lot of promotional companies and get involved with concerts and things like that as well.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well this is awesome.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for offering to help us out and give us the first one hundred. So give us an as we're coming up with designs at the moment. That's the stage rip with a beer. Have you got any advice any colors that always look good on stubby holders and cans and beers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I could get my graphic artist to speak to someone and we could help you out there as well if you want. I'm sure there's someone there. But yeah, I mean black's normally the most popular base color. But you want to do some imagery, I mean sublimation printing. You can do whatever you want, put as much text as you want or get.
Speaker 2: I understand beer, I understand stubby holder. You start too much sublimation. I thought that was like something with facial reconstruction.
Speaker 7: Sorry, it's a print process.
Speaker 1: What does it do? What does it do?
Speaker 2: Michael, sublimational printing.
Speaker 7: I can't aloid interviewed like this anyway. I subber making pretty. It's like an eat process that you print on all different types of products. So we do stubby holders and kaffee marks the clothing out there, so all the all the footy gat guernseys, now the football clubs were there, they're sublimation printed. So it's white.
Speaker 2: Start pressing everyone down the pub this weekend. Yeah, Essendon to got on sublimational printer days.
Speaker 7: All the.
Speaker 2: Michael, this is great. So what's the name of the company so we can give you some thanks.
Speaker 7: It's a center. We're two holders. But I don't want any promotion. I mean, we're here to help, so I just want to donate there. I'm really I mean, like most Victorians, we're shattered by what's happened with the bush fire appeal and especially all the animals that have you know, past and the damage to people's lives. Lives have been lost, hairs as have been burned, just we want to get involved.
Speaker 3: In help pleasure.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much your team as well who heard about this and got you to give us a call. I really really appreciate it as well. Thank everyone. That's brilliant. Mike Now, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: I look forward to hearing from you.
Speaker 1: You will, all right, thanks for going to have a good day. By the question O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast