Speaker 1: People do some weird ship. Would you like to try a vape? Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive? I think the people I'll tell you why? Yeah, because you're young and stupid. Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 3: No? You know.
Speaker 4: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an out of dillo trying to get ants out.
Speaker 1: Of a hole. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food being fingered as an awful sensation. You haven't been thinking about the right person? Goodness?
Speaker 5: May this is?
Speaker 1: Is it just still to buy a couple of mitches?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: It's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Now is MICHTUREI? And Mitchell Ko?
Speaker 2: Are you hello?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Welcome back for another episode? The second last? I should say it is the last episode of twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling pretty good?
Speaker 2: I had to second guess there, what year is it? Twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Right, I've been confused going into twenty twenty three talking about next year, I'm like, is it twenty twenty four? I don't know why I'm skipping a year.
Speaker 2: I've lost count, so have I. They all merge into one after a while.
Speaker 1: I am excited for this episode though we are.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I have a feeling in my waters that today is going to be a bit of an unhinged episode.
Speaker 1: I agree, she's returning, She's here, She's back. Well, Nat, she's here, baby, and no one love her from two other Did she do two episodes?
Speaker 6: This was my fourth?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not counting, But anyway, Nap Penfolds back.
Speaker 3: We heard a while guys were good to be back favorites.
Speaker 2: We noticed in the Facebook group people were kept saying, oh, that episode she was on, it was called top Dog. It was back in episode eighty five you were on, And people even to this day they're like, oh, that was my favorite episode.
Speaker 1: I always really listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Natalie Penfold's back.
Speaker 3: I always bring a bit of chaos. But maybe the saving grace for everyone today is that I'm tired at the end of the year. I'm back up. I haven't pooed for days. Oh no, I've got cramps. It's like my bowels have just shut up. Shot. Wait, so you're done.
Speaker 1: If it hits you today, you can go.
Speaker 3: He's not hitting. It hasn't hit me for days on end.
Speaker 1: Really when will hit you?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure at this point.
Speaker 1: Rocks in there, they they hurt.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure tv C because they haven't. There's definitely a solid fecal matter in my large intestine.
Speaker 2: Push on, now you pushed on, get that fecal matter out.
Speaker 3: If anyone's got any tips.
Speaker 1: That just said push on and looked at her intestine. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm pushing my belly as with me.
Speaker 1: That is truly one of the fan favorites. And I think three times on the show a couple of weeks back, and now you're.
Speaker 2: I think this is your third Okay, we'll go with that.
Speaker 1: We'll go with third, of course, our price keeper Jenna, third Wheel today, fourth Wheel, We've got a full car today.
Speaker 3: Welcome Jenna.
Speaker 1: Welcome Jenna. If it's your first time listening, this is is it just me? Every week we start to show the same way something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate. They're called each on the fly. I've noticed Mitchell is in his jewelry eras anyone else noticed that. Mitchell's now like Adam Levine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of rings, a lot of rings.
Speaker 4: Who's the camp go one that does the queen ship at the moment he does all the queen stuff.
Speaker 2: You like Adam Lambert, Adam, Adam Lambert that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give all this jewelry. You look like Adam Lambert. Oh, is it too much? He's wearing a rose necklace.
Speaker 3: Got you knuckle dusters on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was that?
Speaker 2: Who's that designer or whatever? The style of some ship that gave the advice whenever you leave the house you should look in the mirror and take off one accessory that was maybe I should have done that.
Speaker 3: No, you're rocking it. You reckon and the shirt's very the past couple of weeks you've come in because I've been here, just not on the show. You look like you're going to a festival. So you're in your festival eraon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been a.
Speaker 2: Few flattering comparisons for Natalie. It was, oh, this is giving Katy Perry this week. One of them flowers very katy Perry.
Speaker 3: That's like the rhythm. You're that guy that takes heaps of drugs at a festival and walks around and wants to talk to everyone.
Speaker 2: No, but what is my outfit look like?
Speaker 4: Natt was telling me today that her friends where they used to the festivals, would drink colonoscopy liquid.
Speaker 2: I have hadsopies. I'm well aware they're fucking Yarkan to do that.
Speaker 1: You don't need to.
Speaker 3: They want the stummy. You should try that.
Speaker 2: Excuse you for your current bound.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a fat show.
Speaker 2: I was about to say the same thing, Jennis.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. You should do that.
Speaker 3: But does it have to be one extreme or the other? Do I have to be shitting myself or have stubborn turns?
Speaker 1: They should have soft, regular stools. I don't know what's happened.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm stressed.
Speaker 2: It's just that'll make you squirt so real.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 1: Jenna and that have a very checkered past, don't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't really see each other. It's mostly one way. Actually it's mostly Jenna. No, they can't stand that j.
Speaker 1: Shoulder bar Jenner in the hallway once or twice.
Speaker 3: But she deserved it.
Speaker 1: Did she?
Speaker 2: What did she do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: She's just rude. Like I'm sure you can tell from her persona on the podcast. She's just a bitch. So if this bullying could end, why I'm extending Olive just poked me in the.
Speaker 1: Alright, well, I've noticed Mitchell's jewelry. I've also noticed one other thing. Yeah, this is one of our last episodes of the year, and I've got presents. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's the Christmas show, very exciting, and next week's right. Also, we're playing the world first episode of the Sean Pitch.
Speaker 2: Happen.
Speaker 1: That's actually happening. I've spoken to Sean's new partner.
Speaker 3: Oh is he coming on apparently today?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know why you'd ForwArt anouncing next week show.
Speaker 1: I'm just teasing. It's called it's called Can You Eat Dolphin? Looking at the fat person?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'll redirect.
Speaker 2: Can you Eat Dolphins's your laptop you meant to be googling?
Speaker 1: Look, I'll look it up. I'll cast a real out again.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Sark, can't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure you want to Shark. Fin Souper is unethical really. But also if they're going to kill the shark, then they may sweep the fin. Although actually I think the problem is, now that I say it out loud, they only kill the shark for the fin. So's that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: What a waste of a good shark.
Speaker 3: What do they do with the rest?
Speaker 2: Make necklaces out of the teeth?
Speaker 1: I don't know those necklaces.
Speaker 3: If you come in next week on your canceled.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'll never.
Speaker 7: You can eat dolphin meat. It's used globally by many countries such as Japan and Peru. It is known as sea pork.
Speaker 2: Wowns made up what was called dolphins a pig?
Speaker 3: How rude?
Speaker 1: What was that website?
Speaker 7: SeaWorld dot com, American Oceans dot org.
Speaker 3: Right, I've eaten crocodile before. That's a bit gamy, a bit of a gamey porky chicken.
Speaker 1: I've eaten kangaroo.
Speaker 3: It's very tense, yeah, but also good for the board. How much fat and kangaroge?
Speaker 1: It's really okay?
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever written, oh my god, and I was talking about a woman.
Speaker 2: Oh, anyone in his room probably has, Mitch, has I have?
Speaker 1: Have you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You've gone down on one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mitch has been with more women than men.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: That's true. Of Actually youah n't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what do you reckon? Do you think the girls you had sex with do they think do you reckon? They would think it was good? Or do you reckon? They knew you were into it.
Speaker 1: Would have been shocking you reckon?
Speaker 2: It was I should track one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's get the one. They've all passed away though they all have had red Okay, they can't.
Speaker 3: It's funny. No girl can vouch for the fact that you've actually slept with one because they're all dead.
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's a cover up story. You haven't fucked any women, have you?
Speaker 1: While I lie about fucking a woman and turning me gay?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was before you came out as gay. You're like now and I slept with the woman, I sat with the woman, and I just have to commit to the lie.
Speaker 1: No, because I definitely did try. I didn't like lose my virginity till nineteen, so I wasn't lying about it. Yeah, was it long? Sure? It it was pretty tipsy. It wasn't with the sound effects seafood.
Speaker 2: By the way, have you actually spoken to Sean? He's not told me about this.
Speaker 1: It's called calling him on. Oh got his hair, Sean? Dumb God.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of those days.
Speaker 2: Does it have to be?
Speaker 3: It always does.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be.
Speaker 2: So you've only got the same four sound effects. If you find some more then maybe I'll be interested.
Speaker 3: Can you bring up something else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why was ready? It's medieval music.
Speaker 3: I like someone should yo all over this.
Speaker 2: I've got all the on we need the music.
Speaker 1: Crank, crank, don't know your turn. I have all them staples standing by.
Speaker 4: In case we need to jump into Jenner churning or Mitch doing Ida butt tros yoga.
Speaker 1: We have that inder.
Speaker 2: But Trose completely forgot about that play and welcome to d about truth meditation.
Speaker 1: In case Broman Bishop wants to land on around and do an interview. Oh, she's gone, she's left. She realized. Well for the distance, oil again, all the big ones here, And of course we got.
Speaker 3: A tweet anything but easy.
Speaker 4: What he's COVID is at home, he says. So glad NAT's back on hashtag.
Speaker 1: I t g am. He got it right. Everyone thinks it's.
Speaker 2: People think that it's idiom as well, Like every week we start with an idiom.
Speaker 1: I know. No, I've never once said that, you idiots, that's actually our Should we get into it? Is it just me speaking of them? Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 2: Who wants to go first?
Speaker 1: I'll start? Yeah, right, you go, let's go firsty he is it just me? Did you think splitting your head open would be more of a danger in your adult life than it actually is?
Speaker 2: No? Not really, it is dangerous. I know how to not do that. I know how to avoid it.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you mean doing things that would lead to that? Or have you split your head open? You're like, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I thought it would happen more like as a kid, everyone would split their head open and your mom would be like, you'll split your head open. But no one has ever said that, said that to me as an adult, and I'm arguably doing more things that will split my head open.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be as a kid. You would have been on a bike, on a scooter, running around, jumping out of trees and stuff. What are you're doing as an adult to do that?
Speaker 1: I'm driving a car, can have a crash and I could split my head open.
Speaker 3: And that's true.
Speaker 2: Did they ever do that demo in primary school for you guys where they drop an egg into a bowl and be like, this is what happens if you don't wear a helmet. But then they put a bit of chicken coop wire over the bowl and be like, and this is what happens if you wear a helmet. But see the egg didn't crack.
Speaker 3: It's very graphic.
Speaker 1: It was just dropping an egg. I'm not going to get some scramble in high school that would have been that I went to the same high school. We didn't get much education.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember much from high school that I feel like I've blocked it out. Save me too, Like, there's not much I remember except for really key moments.
Speaker 4: That was here with me yesterday because I'm doing the Brecky Show on Kiss at the moment. That's EP doing a stellar job. And I was going to the bathroom to do a WII and I came back and they were doing a tour of the building. Remember they were like, they bring media people and clients through the kids.
Speaker 3: Sometimes kids come in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, what part of the excursions. God, they're awkward when they bring the round.
Speaker 1: It was so awkward and like kind of because the show's on air and then like your faces on a screen, so they're like, oh, hi, I go hi, how are you? Is that Mitch a while since I've seen you?
Speaker 2: Is this the guy giving the tour?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, he's he's on the tour.
Speaker 4: And I go, oh, buddy, while since Cheddar Cheddar?
Speaker 1: Cheddar? Oh yeah, yeah, hasn't it got time? Flies? Mate? We were just kids and we had we were learning nothing from ched out to kiss. I'm like, yeah, Cheddar, I've got a jet, But.
Speaker 3: What's cheddar? Have no idea an acronym for something new? Like a class you went to or a school.
Speaker 1: What do you mean cheddar? Like R or something maybe?
Speaker 3: But you have a missed Cheddar at school were clearly a little bit pongy.
Speaker 2: We went at the same school, and you weren't there for Mitch's rain at school, Captain? Were you?
Speaker 1: I was longer I know anyone who was there during that reigns.
Speaker 3: Those twours around the office are awkward, though, and I feel like every time they come around, I'm saying something inappropriate.
Speaker 1: So the other day I walked out.
Speaker 3: And I made like a blanket statement to the room. I go, that's true. Oh, gay guys have tasted there. Come and then I'm like, perf, welcome wisdom homes.
Speaker 1: That just sounds something. This culture sucks. It's fine. What do you mean it's it's so lucid and offers.
Speaker 3: Can you scream out in the top of your lungs, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the building. That's the number one reply I get on stories. I had my dentist who follows me message Meg wish my workplace was this fun true boring me?
Speaker 3: And yeah, but it also goes too far. Sometimes there's no line.
Speaker 1: Oh, the bullying is horrific, no comment, all right, splitting your head up. And I just thought it would happen.
Speaker 2: Also, I pictured it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: I don't say that.
Speaker 3: But also I think if you broke a bone or injured yourself as an adult, it's way more inconvenient. As a kid, you get a cast of friends sign it you, just when I never had a cast for people to sign Oh, I had many I broke many bones. I was a bit of a dare devil child.
Speaker 2: I can see that. You know, if you're climbing trees both legs my ah twice you were such a tomboy, weren't you?
Speaker 3: I can just yeah, yeah, it was a real bush pig.
Speaker 1: The only cast I had was the cast of Pronoun, the ati P production twenty thirteen Stellar cast, consisting of minch cheery esther.
Speaker 7: Randall Australian thin for young people.
Speaker 1: As I was in a cast. Oh, that's actually why they say break a legg, because they want you to be cast.
Speaker 3: What do they say? Shookars?
Speaker 1: Oh, chookers? I don't know. Isn't it something to.
Speaker 2: Do if you're a poor actor you can't afford to feed yourself, but chookers, you'll be able to afford chicken.
Speaker 3: Ohla's handbag.
Speaker 7: It just says it's a uniquely Australian expression which dances and performers say to one another. Obviously, it loosely translates as break a leg or good luck, with the origins.
Speaker 2: Of the word we know they thought about.
Speaker 3: For one a bit.
Speaker 1: Writing which here we go.
Speaker 2: I found it when a full house meant that the cast could be given chicken to eat after the show.
Speaker 1: I was right anyway, Yeah, long story short. I was worried about cracking my head open. We're talking about all right, shall we move on to your origin Mitchell. Sure, are we done with that?
Speaker 2: You've got everything out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, right, glad we discussed.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you don't crack your head anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Say do you want to just go? What then?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why would we do? I'm just coming. There's a white limit. Bite.
Speaker 3: She's gone.
Speaker 2: Right now, try and move a call Darling good.
Speaker 1: Because she heard about the constipation.
Speaker 2: Good advice, But I reckon that even that move or whatever it's called, takes a couple of days to actually prep.
Speaker 3: It's the second dosage that really That first one I've got like guts of steel, and you hit the second one, you're like, all this ship, oh ship.
Speaker 2: She left the keys?
Speaker 1: All right? If your Mitchell, I have been for quite some time. Yeah, sorry, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: That's real life just gotten a bit more gray recently, just like there's always lots of color on Instagram and stuff, and so now in real life I'm like, oh, it's a bit shit actually.
Speaker 1: Like Sydney Harbor and stuff. I thought you were talking like.
Speaker 3: I thought I was about to give out thirteen eleven fourteen.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't anything to do with that. I literally mean looking at things. You're like, it's not as spectacular as I remember because it's not filtered it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've actually noticed that I wear like Sunny's like an orange tin, and I wear them and everything's got an orange tin.
Speaker 2: I love it literally looking through rose colored glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I take them off and I'm like, this is drab.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been trying to do like healthy new habits now that I live in the new place.
Speaker 1: I've got a beautiful park.
Speaker 2: Right near there, and I went for a walk this morning and I was like, Fuck, it's a bit dale here, isn't it. It's going to crank up the saturation on this bitch.
Speaker 1: It was hideous. It's picturesqu because I thought it, but it Isn't it funny when you see a landscape and it takes your breath away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you try and and it doesn't translate.
Speaker 1: Oh, never do you have a photo?
Speaker 3: It's a pin prick on my mom?
Speaker 1: Did you see the blat moon?
Speaker 3: My mum carried on about that blood moon as well.
Speaker 1: It's just awful. What's with mum?
Speaker 2: And moons bored me because they talk about it all day on the news, so they've got all that anticipation. There's going to be a fucking fancy moon tonight at nine ten pm.
Speaker 3: General any anything to contribute?
Speaker 6: Mate?
Speaker 1: You have a fucking fu How do hear this?
Speaker 3: Fake chuckle next to me? Destructive?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Where else? Top Dog's bat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Top dog?
Speaker 3: Maybe the top Dog was gender in that podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because that was at my dinner party. Remember we had to but I'm not during my fucking sorry, Mitch wanted to know what song came out on my birthday and it was Mozart's that song.
Speaker 3: Didn't it all start? Because he said, do you get excited when you see your birth date as the expiry on a milk carton?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then we're just going to repeat the whole fucking episode we did last time.
Speaker 1: It's a new.
Speaker 6: Me up.
Speaker 1: That's a tagline.
Speaker 2: You know, I give up Life's great. That's all I've got to say.
Speaker 3: You know what you did bring it down a bit with that depressing?
Speaker 2: Is it just me that really pressing?
Speaker 3: It felt sad.
Speaker 2: It's something I've noticed, like the photos make it look fancier and then in real life you're like, like, don't you reckon? The opera house is fucking ugly the opera house, opera house.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm right already.
Speaker 4: The other time you contributed the one thing she has to say, and that all she was doing was repeating how he was he.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't spot shut half. It smells you got something on your mind. Up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the show. All right, type it is it just you? We're all doing We thought, fuck it, we'll let you do one as well, like we do every week every week. Yeah, yeah, And is it just you as your chance to let us know something you've hate, you've.
Speaker 2: Hated, notice hate her appreciating a couple of miches. Thank you who we've got today?
Speaker 4: Well you can dmprice keep you going to get your prize, but today we've got Sarah Hayes.
Speaker 1: She sends this message in is it just me.
Speaker 8: Or do you feel like you can do anything when you're like out running errands? Like I feel like going to the shops on my own and like getting all these things done, or like walking around and buying things.
Speaker 3: That I need to buy.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I just feel like a boss bitch. I feel like I can accomplish anything at that moment. Don't need a man don't need anything. Even though I've got a loving partner at home, I'm like, nap, I don't need anyone. I can conquer the world.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? God?
Speaker 3: No, it's not just you.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what you mean. But I like to get them all done when I'm out of the house. If I go home, I'm not leaving again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's something about being out getting stuff done. No traffic on the road, the sun is shining music that's always I don't know where to be.
Speaker 3: I think you can only truly get shit done on your own, because even if I go with my partner, I get distracted. He doesn't want to be in the shops I'm in.
Speaker 1: I feel like get a coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, who's hungry? Not me yet I'm starving. It's just that you don't align.
Speaker 2: I'm always surprised, slash frustrated at how long errands take. I'm like, O, I'll just stuck out for half an hour, and then I'm like, what the fuck? It's five pm and now I'm stuck in pete ower traffic. How did this happen?
Speaker 3: Bags of stuff?
Speaker 1: Always I dropped my dry cleaning in on the weekend and she goes, you'll get this ready for Friday. I'm like, that is almost a week. Do you need a week to dry cleaner suits?
Speaker 3: I don't think so it's a busy timing image formals and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Good point. Good point, Natalie.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever had to get a suit dry clean so that's a you problem.
Speaker 3: What do you just buy them like paper towel and throw them out? You've got a real of them at home.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have any of them that are that fancy that they need dry cleaning. They'll be right.
Speaker 1: I always have to because it gets creasy. Yeah, because we're the same size, because we're both been undercover of Men's Health Tool crazy. Yes, but it was not this.
Speaker 2: It was the Beforefair of Well.
Speaker 4: They thought we're not selling any mags because we keep puting like hot men, so they thought for someone overweight and that sadly it's over two covers.
Speaker 3: They've since been rebranded to do.
Speaker 1: What to Men's Wealth? Because I'm rowin pick me up?
Speaker 3: Who the fucks.
Speaker 1: From? Bishop Roman?
Speaker 4: Bishop is Angela Bishop's mother whoms we love because she was made to retire from parliament because she was using the government helicopter for her own travel purposes to the shops and to a.
Speaker 2: Pay of funded helicopter to go what would have been a forty minute drive to a golf course.
Speaker 3: Oh that was a bit like recently Taylor Swift, Kylie Jenner. We're getting slam f using their private jets to go down the road to.
Speaker 2: The shop exactly to the local Jjo's not quite the same as running errands and it gets is it?
Speaker 1: Oh God, No, it's PJ and it down to Carl's. No worries. What my mum needed me to pass on a message to you, Mitchell. My mum called me in a white rage two days ago and she went, I don't know what's happened, but I'm beside myself. I went, what's wrong? She went, it's Mitchell Combs. You need to stop doing the podcast with him. And I went why? And she said, well, I was walking through Westfield. Can you talk normally please? And I was walking through Westfield and this woman that sells bables that I think my mom went to school with. I think her name's Wendy and she makes bables and she's also a psychic on the side, and she stopped. My mum in the middle of Westfield Miranda and said, Michelle, Mitchell's doing so well for himself. He's really really doing well. But I need you to pass on a message. Nat not now he be wary, be wary of Mitchell curl.
Speaker 2: She actually named me, be wary of.
Speaker 1: Mitchell Combs, and Mum went, he does a podcast with Mitchell Coomb. She went meay, not a save boy. He's evil.
Speaker 4: He will poison your boy's mind bones, and then she disappeared to Dust, I need to.
Speaker 2: Find out who this woman is. Obviously she knows me because she knows my name. She's just saying that to her she is. That's not a psychic prediction, is you think? I went, really, Mum, She went, yep, that happened, and I went, oh, okay, fair enough. Anyway, then went about a day. I'm like, I think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Mum calls me back and she said, oh, she's just text me the profile and forward it to me and it was Mitchell Kumb's celebrity psychic. Oh my god, So clearly there's psychic beef amongst the community with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just hates Mitchell Comb's I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, and I was like, fuck, she's seen my vision. I'm fine. As astro Tash said, we're soulmates.
Speaker 2: But also, I can't believe your mother took the word of some lone in Westfield and just goes, Mitch, I'm passing it on. Beware Mitchell Kum and she have the common sense to go, oh, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I think so, But no, no, I would have run in the other direction if someone started doing it.
Speaker 2: I would have spat in the face, slapped a bitch face outside.
Speaker 1: Like that mystic Miranda whatever.
Speaker 3: When she was at Westfield Rand.
Speaker 4: But it's all right, thank you for your message. Share Now that is our guest. Should we get our guests in Jamon?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do is go on ready for us?
Speaker 3: And that what I forgot about that part of the podcast.
Speaker 1: The show is called a little rule. Come on here and have fun. Enna, you've got one.
Speaker 4: Imagine going on to master Chef and Jock Poe and Nathan. What's your dish, Julie, I haven't thought one.
Speaker 3: That's what I had to do with Mastership much my apologies, come back pass Can I pass pasta?
Speaker 4: I didn't give one while Jenna does her because it'll be quick. Trust me, Okay, you ready, feels Jenna?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Does nobody disappear in the Bermuda triangle anymore?
Speaker 2: God, the good old days would perish?
Speaker 3: But was that even true?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: So apparently The top two call of disappearance in nineteen seventy four were Immuta Triangle, followed by quicksand quicksand Oh that's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Both of which are not really around the exactly quicksand even real.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's it's real. Trust me.
Speaker 3: It's been really an accountant, perhaps one Bondo beach, what happened?
Speaker 1: No, I don't have experience. I'm just telling you that, quick sands, what a.
Speaker 2: Dumb fucking question, as if you've been sucked me, it's oh, that part tastes like shit.
Speaker 1: Trust me. It's like you ate a bit at the pot.
Speaker 3: You said that.
Speaker 2: I know what I said. I'm telling you that your questions down a dumb It was like is the sun real? Like, yeah, trust me, it's fucking real.
Speaker 1: When you've ever seen scan is real?
Speaker 3: Back up your story.
Speaker 1: But if you said, okay, what you've had an experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe maybe it's not real. That's you can you fucking let me talk.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 1: We're delarious flood is it?
Speaker 2: They're making fun of the fact that I said trust no.
Speaker 3: Quicksands is real.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 2: You've got more in you. I can see the tears in your eyes.
Speaker 3: Trust. Let's fact check it. I can admit when I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Quicksand quick, do you still not trust me?
Speaker 3: You know what's frustrating me.
Speaker 6: It is real.
Speaker 3: Jenna has done nothing, but it's real.
Speaker 1: It's real.
Speaker 3: I can you over there?
Speaker 5: I said in nineteen seventy four, the top two disappearance related deaths we're fromm triangle, followed by Quicksands.
Speaker 7: So that proves that it's true.
Speaker 1: The answering question is yes, he asked the question, can you a triangle? We need more? I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: I don't think bring it back. I need more random disappearances in my life.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Food, Yes, we've got kids. FM's Natalie Penfeld here, but this again. And you mentioned at the start of the episode that you haven't been able to shit all week, and I'm very concerned for you.
Speaker 1: But mitually.
Speaker 2: You've got a solution, don't you.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I honestly can't envision a day that I'll pooh ever again, Matt, No, it's it's destroying me.
Speaker 1: Say that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try this. It's some sound effect that you thought of.
Speaker 1: Why don't I play brown noise?
Speaker 3: It's brown noise?
Speaker 2: Just look up on YouTube. This noise will make you ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what if I shoot?
Speaker 4: The brown not, also sometimes called the brown frequency or brown noise, is an infrasonic frequency capable of causing fecal incontinence by creating.
Speaker 2: A contin in like involuntarily sharp.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 1: Let's play it.
Speaker 2: But I use brown noise for like focusing.
Speaker 1: I think the brown note.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's different.
Speaker 3: What is this bullshit? There's white noise, green noise, brown noise.
Speaker 1: What's different?
Speaker 2: So white noise is like high, low and mid frequencies, but brown noise is just the low. So it's more mask.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here we go. Warning what you're about to hear. It's called the brown note this particular, and.
Speaker 2: I'll get the bin.
Speaker 1: Natalie, do a squad over it. We need it. Please make sure a toilet is ready.
Speaker 3: And I just hover above it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fool.
Speaker 3: Get me a clean bin, Jenna, my bits o. Shut close my mouth.
Speaker 1: It's working, is not?
Speaker 3: Asshole? Was like Paul saying I'm pushing a bit.
Speaker 1: Are they're going to fall over? Why? I?
Speaker 3: Well, now what.
Speaker 2: I'm oddly invested in this, so I want to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just gonna have to keep you updated. What are these comments say? I've never been more intimidated by a poop warning in ma Wait, imagine having this is your nation's emergency sirens.
Speaker 1: I would love that now, Jev, did you we want to hit out of the park today for the show? Did you think of one?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Oh you did? Yeah, all right, we're ready for NATS? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you put on your pajamas as soon as you get home the second you walk in the door, Like the first thing you do is walk to your room and change.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to, but my fucking therapist told me that it's not a good idea. Why he said that there needs to be a really clear distinction between like rest time and any other time.
Speaker 3: Is this a sleep thing though? Yes, okay, I do struggle to fall asleep, but I'm just not comfortable.
Speaker 1: So I get home.
Speaker 3: First thing I do, put my bag down, go to my room, put my nardi on, take my bra off.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do have like middle ground clothes. It's like I've got my going out clothes, my sleeping clothes, and then just like like lounge wear. Yeah, or like going out clothes that I don't fucking like anymore, but they're still comfort I'll keep them for around the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sort of thing.
Speaker 4: My mum has a house dress that she wears around the house dress. Yeah, it's still like a black Maxi dress, but she just like wears around the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does sound nice, very summary, Yeah, very house stress.
Speaker 1: Put on my house dressed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to live with a chick for a brief while, and you'll understand why in a moment. Used to sit on the lounge and watch movies in her jeans.
Speaker 1: Ah, no, mental sociopathic behavior.
Speaker 3: Skinny jeans at the time. Stuff that's in the skinny jeans.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when I go on and you see men walking in jeans and jog as you can you're an animal. What did you go on the water or a jog in jeans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: You don't actually start me as like the pajama type. I feel like you just have your rundies and a big black T shirt something that's pretty.
Speaker 3: Much what it is, right. I can oversized T shirt, no bra, nuandies.
Speaker 1: I can also picture it in a nice very silk Peter Alexander set with NP if it sent you for free.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like sleeping in silk. I feel like it restricts me when I move. I need a breathable, oversized T shirt and no pants ever. And people who wear socks to bird get fuck absolutely.
Speaker 4: Nothing better than peeling your socks off your feet once you're in bed, and then the smoothness of your feet on the bed is a heaven.
Speaker 3: We because they're a bit clummy.
Speaker 4: No, No, because they're dry, because like the so the sockers soaked it all up. My feet are really dry when they go in there dance around.
Speaker 3: But that's because you have a bit of a sweat problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think our feet are always dry, so we don't know that feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I only have dry feet for three to four seconds.
Speaker 2: You know. It's horrible though, when you kind of get into bed with your socks on and you like forget that they're there for a bit. Maybe you're lying there for a while with the socks on. Then you go, oh shit, I'll take these off and it's too like your socks have left debris at the end of the bed. You feel great and ship at your feet.
Speaker 4: Hayden does this thing which gave me the ick, but then I started doing it and I love it. You know when you're like at Christmas lunch and you're all sitting there and you've eaten food and like you're all got food combas so then the plates sitting there and it's like Australian summer. So a fly will land on the ham sit there and you watch it and it goes, oh yeahs Like.
Speaker 1: Hayden sits on the end of the bed like a bullfrog fly. He gets his feet together and goes.
Speaker 3: Really, this stuff on my feet.
Speaker 2: And then who's going to have to bloody vacuum that up?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we've both vacuum it up. But he gets to bed and he goes the shovel and we.
Speaker 3: Go, I bet you you have floorboards in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: That's why you never and this is a tip never unless you can, like can't avoid it. Have floorboards in the bedroom, nless there's like a rug under your bed that you can go like this with your feet on the rug, because otherwise give it a day.
Speaker 1: Sheets are clean.
Speaker 3: There's I don't even know how much sand is in my house. The equivalent of a beach is sometimes at the bottom of my bed. So you've got to do the plotting fly.
Speaker 1: Otherwise trending the plotting fly.
Speaker 3: Do it before God, because carpet gets it off naturally when you walk in. But if you have the floorboards, it sticks.
Speaker 1: It sticks. You know, the fly. It's not even like they're plotting. It's not even the rub. They sometimes go, yeah, what you're doing. It's very I've got both hands out and they kind of like roll it, washing your hand very quickly.
Speaker 2: Thank God, that's here.
Speaker 1: Great chem Now I thought that was that I love stuff from I guess.
Speaker 3: What I do A surprise?
Speaker 1: You did shock me.
Speaker 3: Did you think it would be ship because I didn't have one?
Speaker 2: No, you thought of it last minute but killed it.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's because I'm thinking at the moment of the fact that my bra is killing me. Oh well, there's no need to show off around us. Your white dress out.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: They are down to my waist.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: If that's what it took for you to finally ship, you let the bra off and you're like.
Speaker 3: Well, if I ever did one in public, I honestly think I could use it all the way under and around as toilet paper. Gravity has really taken its course on me in the past couple of years. I don't know what the fuck I did wrong when I was younger, even more a brighter bed and trying to big. They're big, so like, I've always feared that it would get the best of me, and it's starting to. I've also lost weight, so I think it's.
Speaker 1: Like nothing worse than that. Yeah, not losing weight, getting.
Speaker 3: Getting you got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you wear bed Mitchell? I know I don't wear, but I've got pajamas I've got.
Speaker 2: I bet you fucking you seem like the sort of person, and tell me if I'm wrong. You seem like the sort of person that would keep your quonscious business lounge.
Speaker 1: Don't wear them?
Speaker 2: You do? You don't?
Speaker 3: Why if not? You definitely have a robe with your initials in it.
Speaker 4: I don't have my initials in it, but I do have a robe, but it doesn't around my front. I I just tie it up and there's maybe three centimeter gap where you can just see my t shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were just a flopping a round.
Speaker 1: That's what happened with mine.
Speaker 2: I tied around the waist and then it just sort of like forms a v like a hospital at the front, and I'm like, I can't ever wear this when people are over.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope that's been news if you haven't had housemates walk. I had my own bathroom, Thank god. Imagine meeters walking out and going walks.
Speaker 1: Again. All right, Well that's the show done, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I did feel quick.
Speaker 3: Anything else we want to get out there?
Speaker 2: Your tits, nah, your ship, anything else you want to.
Speaker 3: Get out, I think both of those will have to wait for.
Speaker 2: I'm seriously, I know that this is weird, but I'm very invested in helping you ship.
Speaker 3: I feel awful.
Speaker 1: Well you did it of the mixed jury diet, did you ship right out? My ship was neon yellow today.
Speaker 2: Oh, did you have a zeeperduper or something?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: I had one of those shine drinks, you know those shine It's like a Brockie. They're tiny, the tiny bottle and they're full of like turmeric and zinc and brain.
Speaker 3: Isn't Timeric the one that's like bright yellow?
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be it. Oh that was yeah. I don't have some sort of issue. Goodness, may imagure that how to help once awful? I love I love a chummerick latte as well, really too potent.
Speaker 2: Drink more water, drink more fire. But this will help your ship a right scarlet water? Fiber funk? What's the good source of fiber grains?
Speaker 1: Grains?
Speaker 2: Good with your bird seed? Exercise more rude?
Speaker 1: Nah? That?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if you're working breakfast radio hours, how are you not having coffee poods in the morning? That would fucking do it.
Speaker 3: And that's what's killing me. It's normally as soon as I have my coffee, it's exiting the building.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, I pulled absolutely twice.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, not just a little nug an.
Speaker 1: Absolute was mass volume between both.
Speaker 2: I feel we have so much unresolved business. She hasn't, Chatt. We don't know what the fuck cheddar is.
Speaker 1: Can you please google well straight into it? Can you google see H. E. D. D A R.
Speaker 4: University of Woollongong because that is where I went, and I have a feeling that's where he was from.
Speaker 2: Was that like the name of your group or something? For some reason, it rings a bell, the Jetters.
Speaker 3: That sounds an awful name.
Speaker 7: I know, what's the suburb starting which it's a doctor cheddar at Woollongong University.
Speaker 1: Chetter Boys class. Oh my god, no, I remember what is that? He meant chatter?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, what's the chatter?
Speaker 1: University of the h A T.
Speaker 4: T R.
Speaker 1: And he had an impediments with chatter?
Speaker 2: But what's what's the chatter?
Speaker 3: Had a debate.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like BuzzFeed before BuzzFeed, and I did done videos for them.
Speaker 2: And so he was probably in them with you or maybe he was your producer.
Speaker 1: He would have been my producer.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like, yeah, not in the on campus newsletter in a way, Yeah, this is awful.
Speaker 1: Did you ever do vox pops?
Speaker 2: They've got a whole playlist of them.
Speaker 1: I did so many fucking box pops. Oh okay, we're getting closer. What what social media do you want? Their Facebook page? Oh god, there's so many Who's Facebook? You may Jamie Hassos, Oh, we found it. We found a video of you doing china.
Speaker 2: Oh God, convoys with chili, lockout laws. Oh, this'll be profound.
Speaker 1: I'm already hot. I'm literally what was going on here? You had to eat chili, I think, so to discuss lockout laws.
Speaker 3: Related Oh there you are.
Speaker 2: So they're meant to be talking about like current affairs while eating chili.
Speaker 1: Good intentions in mind, because people are dying. Wow political wow. Oh I see it's a I get it.
Speaker 2: It's a hot take, a.
Speaker 1: Smart no wonder if went under. I'm back here.
Speaker 2: Ready, Okay, we'll solve this mystery. The cheddar guy, the random guy that recognized you actually somehow related to your university on campus Facebook group or whatever. But we still haven't made nat ship. Maybe we need to get her to eat a chili too, kill two birds one chili.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to ship and then it to burn as well. When that ship comes, I want it to be nice, actually, like a rewarding ship like I was like, not like I waited a week for this nugget. It's like, I don't want a pellet. I don't want rabbit. I want a real mich jury.
Speaker 2: After constipation, they often do come out in pellet form because they've been hard up there for pellet, all dry and crusty.
Speaker 3: I'll report back. I'll potentially make an appearance on your final podcast of the year to give you enough.
Speaker 1: All right, well I can't wait for that. All right, we should get out here everyone. That's good. Yeah, we better what an episode this was? This week is our finale. And of course imagine this being so.
Speaker 2: One's first episode they listened to.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Has been chaotic? Again? Do we blame me? Yes?
Speaker 2: Sorry, but well we knew that going in, didn't we We did.
Speaker 3: I will never be back after We love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were craving it. We're like, I think we're due for an episode.
Speaker 1: We need some.
Speaker 2: It's like a paps me. You need them, ever so often you don't want them.
Speaker 1: They're not trust me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've never been compared to before.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys next week for the final episode of the year. Thanks for having me one more Togo. I can't believe it. Last podcast episode of the y. You believe that's exciting?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, five stars please, we'll see you next week. Thanks for listening, everything for listening to you. Is it just me a podcast by a couple of make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: A welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. That's right, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go with more rogue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least there's no track to try and stay on here. That's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: That's probably what chairs fucked having a fit. She's so septic from the ship in herself. She had a full fat.
Speaker 3: The only content I didn't offer today was ship related. And I've got better in me now.
Speaker 2: You're full of shit. Actually no, I'm weirdly invested in it. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm like, we're report back. I kind of is it hurting.
Speaker 3: I just feel bloated, and I feel like I've gained like four kilos this week because it's just being stored, you know, bastard.
Speaker 1: I've googled. Apparently the more you relax, the more from my ship talk. Okay, just suggest you listen to some calming music.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, I'll try it.
Speaker 2: Not that deep whatever the brown sound or.
Speaker 1: Does this get you? Hang on this? This is gonna be the brown nut to beat.
Speaker 2: Hey, beat up, booty body, scooby up.
Speaker 1: Time to do as ship.
Speaker 6: Time to let it out, squeeze it hot, let it go, pull shit out, got be your nose.
Speaker 1: No matter the shape, we.
Speaker 3: Won't hit.
Speaker 5: Poo is you?
Speaker 7: Is you?
Speaker 2: Ships? Game?
Speaker 1: Songs by carriages?
Speaker 2: Thoses really smell like poop?
Speaker 3: But yeah, what else is?
Speaker 2: I think that was done sing so I wasn't like I said, say, feel.
Speaker 3: Like you played the right version?
Speaker 1: You go again?
Speaker 2: That was perfect. I know you're lacked, I know you LEDs. Don't sting, but laying a little bit closer to Rose as rare as smell up?
Speaker 1: You're an idiot.
Speaker 3: That song is not even cold roses?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Sorry? I came in real hot with that.
Speaker 1: Oh in a me, there's a lot of roses. One more look up outcast with the k oh yeah here it is here here.
Speaker 3: I know you.
Speaker 1: Don't stand closer Rose.
Speaker 2: Like an age where it was like they said to you, yeah, like I pcid that.
Speaker 1: A lot with my humps. I was like they're talking about Yeah.
Speaker 3: Were you were your parents really strict on what you could and couldn't listen to?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I couldn't watch The Simpsons, couldn't watch that.
Speaker 3: I was not allowed to watch South Park. I was banned from listening to eminem.
Speaker 1: I was allowed to.
Speaker 2: Watch The Simpsons, but they drew the line at Family Guy because that was just like too far apparently.
Speaker 3: See I find Family Guys cryptic enough that a young kid wouldn't get the joke.
Speaker 2: Oh I got them. I was a filthy little funk. But also, do you find that now you're actually allowed to watch it? Family Guy's not that good? It was only good because it was forbidden, But now that I'm an adult, I'm like, it's actually not that good.
Speaker 1: But they've also just gone too far now, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like they need to end those. So how's the Simpsons still going? How is Maggie still a fucking baby?
Speaker 2: Have you heard mard Simpsons voice recently?
Speaker 3: Is it a new voice person out now?
Speaker 2: It's the same one. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: We almost got canceled on TikTok. Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people did not take light that of that. I pointed out that she sounds old and withered now, and we posted on TikTok and people like, how dare you this minderless?
Speaker 1: All the cues for the entire production.
Speaker 3: I definitely win a tight shep.
Speaker 2: She does sound like she's battling, though it's really fucking uncomfortable to listen.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I hate the early episodes and they look a bit off and their voices.
Speaker 1: I can't watch that. There's a sweet spot. It's like from season four to twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the era of Side show. Bob stepping on the rake. That's it's the draw. I can't do it, damn it go you have the floor?
Speaker 2: Hold on? You do the rake sound?
Speaker 1: What about? That's such a good scene when he's fighting Bart on.
Speaker 2: The boat and he just starts singing.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: Simpson's era logged into Jamie's Facebook too. No, No, she was so confused when we changed her current profile.
Speaker 3: Mitch wants to post is thinking about Ukraine.
Speaker 1: She always leaves her.
Speaker 2: She always leaves her Facebook logged in here at work and last time, her current cover photo, her current cover photo is like her wedding, and so we just got a stock photo with the watermark on it of a random wedding.
Speaker 1: I just put that as her cover photo. Should we change your cover photo again?
Speaker 2: No, because she'll know it's us now because I fessed up.
Speaker 1: And you know what Mayo's like.
Speaker 2: She goes when Mayo goes full Mayo she'd be like, oh, oh my god, you guys are bullshit.
Speaker 1: But fucked man on there now she's stagg get off Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah on the screens.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get rid of these bloody moving boxes and I'm getting so many. I don't know how you do this Facebook marketplace thing. Why they're doing my head in how Because I put all my moving boxes, it's like twenty five of them. I'd put them up for free. And this woman called Rolls messages me and goes, Hi, I'll pick them up at nine point thirty am.
Speaker 1: On my way to work.
Speaker 2: And I said, sure, here's where I live. This is my building number, this is my apartment number. And she goes, I'm very stressed. Oh, I said, what do you mean. She goes, I'm very stressed. At your instructions, I thought this would be easier.
Speaker 1: I said, well, then don't.
Speaker 2: You can't free?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, don't come get the boxes. Then she goes, I'll be on my work time. I can't waste time. And I was like, then don't come, and she goes, can't you just load them into the brute for me? And I was like, what a drive by? You're not going to save me. I just throw them at her as she's driving past.
Speaker 1: That's what an awful thing to her, Like she's trying.
Speaker 2: To bargain with me, even though they're free. I'm like, funk off ros.
Speaker 3: Ros is definitely like the name Ros is on par with Karen.
Speaker 2: I've never met a ros I've enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Your mother.
Speaker 1: What's your mom's name, Mitch Jane Jane?
Speaker 3: Of course it's my middle name.
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: That's nice?
Speaker 3: I like that very white.
Speaker 1: And and Joe Pope Hayden is doing a market store this weekend at the local markets.
Speaker 2: And that's the way, Well, what's he selling?
Speaker 3: Thrifty secondhand market? Sorry? Film?
Speaker 1: I was like, can I sell some? Can I get it on that?
Speaker 2: I've got two garbage bags full of perfectly good clothes that just don't fit.
Speaker 4: I do think you have to like to pay to pay, but also like you only get one table, So I have you already paid?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, yeah, it's been booked in for months.
Speaker 3: It's not cheap from what I know it's like, but you'd hope you earn your money back with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like five hundred dollars for a stall. I forget it.
Speaker 2: I'll just fucking donate them.
Speaker 1: I donate all my clothes often because I.
Speaker 3: Something about secondhand clothes that even if they've been like worn once, I'm like, don't want to really, and I don't have the money to be like that and not being elitist. I just as soon as they're worn and not in their like original shape or like slightly out of it, I'm like, ugh.
Speaker 2: I'm the opposite. I like, I like to pump up their tires. If it's secondhand, I'm like, this is fucking exceptional for a secondhand shirt, and I try and do it justice Like, I'll wear it more often because it's I'm like, if I wreck it, what's the loss?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: True? And I wish I was like that, but no, Yeah I wish, But I could I just wear whatever I can take. At this point, I'm going to even have.
Speaker 3: Cos you'aring a Balenciaga shirt?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, is that good?
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not really.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the labels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't wear that anymore.
Speaker 1: You can, no, and you should. They're not canceled. If I was making money from Balenciaga, did I make this up.
Speaker 2: Nat. Do you have like really fancy slides Gucci slid slide?
Speaker 1: How much are they?
Speaker 3: Umm? I think the Guccies are around like six hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you joking?
Speaker 3: I was gifted them actually, okay, the Javancies I bought and they'll probably around five hundred, I think, But I've had them for years and I wear them to death, like instead of I'm constantly wearing them.
Speaker 2: So I've got I'm in my slides here as well. I much prefer them, but I've got the Crocs brand, and there's room for like the little pendens, like the Gibbits.
Speaker 3: The Gibbits, I'm like, what they're called?
Speaker 2: Do I want to do that?
Speaker 1: Would you have? What's the most expensive?
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 1: Are cool?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: By the way, are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Crocs are in. I've got the Gucci Crocs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for God's sake, the Crops of the brand though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're like collab Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 2: How much are they the Gucci Crocs?
Speaker 1: Hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a bit of a joke because I thought you were going to say sixty bucks for your fancy slides. Then it was six hundred sixty bucks for Gucci.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, mate, you can get outed our slides for like sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mitchell Crocks ones for I think I paid forty.
Speaker 1: That's good. The cheapest thing in a Gucci store would be you'd lucky to get something for three hundred.
Speaker 3: Key ring, yeah, key ring like a cardholder. I bought Miss Suwer sandals, remember those with Grandpa?
Speaker 1: Are they amazing?
Speaker 3: But they were fucking over one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they trying feet. They try and argue that it's orthopedic or whatever.
Speaker 1: They say.
Speaker 3: You have to do it in stages, like the first time you wear them, you have to wear thick socks, and then you go to a thinner sock, and then you go to barefoot. And I was like, wheels, I feel like I'm walking on needles, binned mine, well.
Speaker 1: Walking on needles? I'm sorry, trust me?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Does it? Sorry?
Speaker 2: You guys make sense to everyone. I know that you make sense to each other, and that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I don't even get it makes sense to everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh even you don't get it, ship, well you do. I have actually lost the pot officially running on empty.
Speaker 3: But hey, happy to be here. Guys, Now, if you were food, what food do you reckon it'd be?
Speaker 1: I'd probably be a Oh you would be.
Speaker 3: A big chewo with legs, big chocolate chocolate on the bottom.
Speaker 1: What would make lost track?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. I think it should be a kiwi fruit? Why it'd be to me prickly but spreads salty. It's fun. Should we call Sean see I he bends him around? Oh my God wraps him around.
Speaker 3: Turning over the ships in the northern that's an international dial tone. You can tell anyway, Jenna, what food would you be? I feel like, Oh, I disagree, I disagree.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a VI.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that the ranger.
Speaker 7: Make your we smell to gross, just stating that is a fact, that's true.
Speaker 1: But what I plum otm jiz and you got hard to go all the pit? What fruit was you be? Do you think we already? But what do you identify as? We labeled one? Yeah about it?
Speaker 2: I like the care we fruit one.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that. Very uncomfortable at first, but otherwise you get around to it.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking of you with a giant bush. Now, well, do you have a Bush.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got I have got nothing there.
Speaker 1: I've got. You realize nothing's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't come you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It just comes out. It comes out of the skin. That's why am I acting like I can't say the word.
Speaker 1: It just comes out.
Speaker 4: On Kindling Radio, Elf radio, if you treat you shaved down there just while we're on, I'm clipped like you give me big bush, big bushb Let's call it Hillary.
Speaker 2: You always make such like bold claims about Jennal as you here, he said, I reckon Jenna would be a ship route.
Speaker 3: I stand by that she would for sure.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't reckon. Yeah, can't dare.
Speaker 3: Read the room.
Speaker 2: Quiet?
Speaker 1: No, Actually we're already scent. What would you smell like? Fifty fifty? Lame Mitch?
Speaker 2: Oh, let me mallet over? Jenna?
Speaker 7: You go lavender?
Speaker 1: Oh you do look a bit a bit lavendery. I think i'd be, but you'd be.
Speaker 2: If you were lavender, you'd have like a calming influence on others.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 3: I can, depending on my mood, just quite feminine like a lavender.
Speaker 1: True, I get a mile from Jenna.
Speaker 2: Oh you got the camel bit, bro, yeah, I don't know why. I said that.
Speaker 3: You have cas.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 1: Dogs out she's wearing tight?
Speaker 3: You have a camel That's just it's.
Speaker 1: Not possible for someone to have camel toes.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like you have them. All the time you said it, you were thinking it.
Speaker 1: He said it spray it.
Speaker 2: You know how I told you the spray say it, don't spray you know? I said, I've got the garbage bag of clothes. Yes, I found these pair of shorts and I was like, why don't know where these are these? Great? No, no, nothing like that. But it wasn't until us out in public wearing them that I realized, Oh, that's why I don't wear them, because I've got a fucking moose Knuckle's not good.
Speaker 3: I said, they crouchless, like croutchless pants.
Speaker 1: Eating them out CROs now. Dogs eat the crotch.
Speaker 3: Out of That's never happened to me. And I've got three dogs.
Speaker 1: Really, you've had the crotchery in your pants?
Speaker 2: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: Speaking?
Speaker 1: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: I I know this.
Speaker 2: It was part of my stand up show, the reason that dogs are so drawn to like the groin area, and how they were sniff around there it's because like the sweat glands there apparently convey the most information about someone, and I bet you has sweat a lot there, so that would I smell?
Speaker 1: Your people get from that?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Iranian heritage grandfather still alive on the mom's side, Troubled childhood, trauma.
Speaker 3: Bullied YouTube specifically, I could be a psychic specialist, but specializes in crosch sniffing. There's there's those reiki people that burb on you.
Speaker 1: And I've had you. I google it.
Speaker 2: I think it's a variation of normal raki, but I'd like to be burped on and see what it does.
Speaker 3: What'd you go?
Speaker 2: Can you stop covering our tracks? She's not googling. She forgot a laptop again.
Speaker 1: You've got a typewrite around. She's typing a letter to old ye old Jenny Burpie.
Speaker 2: I mean burb breaking Burby, because anyone be healed right now already you're gonna burb on me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come over.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do that to someone that's really weird, like I'm into it.
Speaker 3: I'll allow it, Okay, Well I'll do there is there we go? Am I coming?
Speaker 2: And that's up to you.
Speaker 1: Where you want to burp on.
Speaker 2: Where do you need to be healed?
Speaker 1: Most the bowls just right, miche with that help book. No, yeah, but you have to wait.
Speaker 2: I thought I had healing qualities. What did astro Rash say last week?
Speaker 1: As astro pash so that you are a healer a HeLa? No, you know what did you get?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: Burping is results in the reichy recipient's energy being soothed and released from the body.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I fucking can we do that for the last episode last week? Find a reiky burpost or whatever and get them to na imagine if you got it wrong and they actually make you do burpy. So get that.
Speaker 1: Specialists.
Speaker 3: Don't google burpie specialist Jesus Christ commando.
Speaker 2: While we were, while we were hooking people in for next week's episode, we should have mentioned that we have figured out what we're making. Jenna in dua, she's been in the coffin, she's been in the bin. We've got something else, sled what is it?
Speaker 1: Biggering?
Speaker 3: Sorry, you should have done it on my bell again.
Speaker 7: That sounds.
Speaker 1: Why don't you bend over in front of that and see if you can heal her.
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it today. Jenna, all right, we should go. I've lost I've got more in me now, all right, Yeah, I feel like that's just getting started.
Speaker 2: It's because of my healing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I brought it alive. Johnny burb No, please don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I feel freer in this post show, kind of.
Speaker 1: Get the bra off, you'll feel amazing. I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you those things. You know, the four six, say nine, Hang your boobies on the land.
Speaker 1: Yes, I could do it.
Speaker 2: Do your tits hang low?
Speaker 1: Do they can? Your time in and not yet?
Speaker 3: And you're yes?
Speaker 2: Can you flip them over your shoulder like something? Something solder?
Speaker 3: I reckon. I could do all those things, all the above. Tick. Now, what was your word for a vagina as a kid? Mine was front bottom, tushy, tushi. That's cute, but that to me, that's a back bum.
Speaker 1: As was fanny.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's more visors than I would think from a child.
Speaker 1: Mine was cunt.
Speaker 3: Candy is just as bad I feel. And penis was doodle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was doo will Now what was your word for boobs as a child? I think just boobies. Yeah, boom booms, boom boom.
Speaker 1: I got that Boom boom, another Black Eyed Piece song.
Speaker 3: Oh we love It?
Speaker 2: Where is the love? Bet? I got a feeling it's going to be a good good night.
Speaker 3: What's the best of their discography?
Speaker 1: I didn't find shut up, just shut up?
Speaker 2: You know what? I think? You'll slept on?
Speaker 1: Can you me me?
Speaker 2: Half way? Right on the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Where I'm gonna say I will?
Speaker 2: Vocals are a bit ship in that. It's giving national anthem.
Speaker 3: So let's play some basketball.
Speaker 2: You meet me halfway?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I kick.
Speaker 3: I can't start thinking thinking thinking about you will I drop the ball in that song in Fergie really right out of the bottom line where I'm going away?
Speaker 1: Are you left?
Speaker 2: And this is the house?
Speaker 1: They oh.
Speaker 3: Nation because you know? And she's like, oh, well, well.
Speaker 1: I was watching Poseidon's Adventure the other day and so he dies in it.
Speaker 3: Poseidon's Adventure.
Speaker 1: What is that the film?
Speaker 2: I thought that was like a seventies or eighties film.
Speaker 1: It is the remake it that's freaking the Royal trust Me.
Speaker 4: Fergie was in trust Me was in Poseidon Adventure, the remake General I'll get it up on the screens.
Speaker 1: Fucked the lot of you? Oh don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: That does meet me halfway. It sounds like that was the demo and then they were just like that'll do Yeah, they wrote it.
Speaker 3: For someone else and the other thing was like that ship and they're like, fuck it, we'll do it.
Speaker 7: Poseidon two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Thank you? This is what?
Speaker 2: How did I miss that?
Speaker 1: This is all the Fergie scenes in Poseidon. She's the New Year's Eve performer, and the boat scenes plays itself.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have never heard of this movie.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing the original.
Speaker 1: I think she was so half when I was younger. She's read then she didn't she.
Speaker 3: Go to rehab.
Speaker 2: Probably he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Look she dies.
Speaker 3: A light cross to the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Look at her. She's melting. She's in love with a captain.
Speaker 3: Is that captain?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: I remember watching her Side and Adventure because I was such a Titanic nerd, and I was like, oh my god, there's another another movie about a boat sinking.
Speaker 1: Watched for you to get knocked off her feet? Ready, Oh god, she's the gold dress.
Speaker 2: Ready, it's clearly red.
Speaker 1: If you're.
Speaker 3: She goes up. She letiated. She was pulled to safety Byron.
Speaker 1: You're all sleeping on this song. I don't. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Move I'm found that have you seen have you seen in that meme that said that, Like it says like if you were obsessed with Titanic as a kid, how was coming out for you? Oh and then the other day I saw Sarah Harris post an Instagram photo she made a Titanic birthday cake for her son because he's obsessed with the Titanic, And I was like, he's going.
Speaker 1: To realize some things. How old is the kid?
Speaker 2: He's only five?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 3: But I was a five year old watched Titanic.
Speaker 1: That's true, my mother, that's my Jane, Jane did I loved?
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with Titanic. It's weird, my Jane, My good Jane. What's this?
Speaker 1: Will be early or late late?
Speaker 3: Were trying to schume my urban.
Speaker 1: That's not hang on.
Speaker 2: We gotta at least get allergic to be Things's the epipin he goes to, like.
Speaker 1: It's not as good swing. Yeah, I really think.
Speaker 3: That's all there is to the feel like we're missing.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm hitting a wall. I'm ready to go anyone else, just one more?
Speaker 2: What about? Where is the love?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 2: I'm trying there's like one that I know? What about no no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Go when you trust me, trust me? Something lost lost me?
Speaker 2: Actually, if we only like one more song, I don't know if I want it to be.
Speaker 1: That one more? What do we want? I don't know that. What about my classic?
Speaker 3: I want the biggest hit from?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It was so bad?
Speaker 3: R I T M O and I think it's not even Fergie. It's like post Ferry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to find No, that's not it monkey business that was the album.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Hey, mama, what about no no no no, no, no, no no no. Don't lie? That's good.
Speaker 3: As well?
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 3: Don't lie?
Speaker 1: Don't lie? We don't have anyfore we have this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gry Jenna, Hey, what's nice with the betailing the FIBs? Now? You say your trust getting weaker rather because I lie.
Speaker 1: Just started getting deeper.
Speaker 3: And the reason that my conversion is that I learned a lesson and I really think you want to know the truth because he lied and that you did and all a little more. But after already did.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that did?
Speaker 2: We should end on feeling.
Speaker 1: I agree, How do I remember this?
Speaker 2: We hope podcast made you feel that at least three percent better today?
Speaker 1: That though, so we do we do the new thing since you came up. Okay, I loving that penfall, that penfold and Alsian.
Speaker 3: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of me.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast, suff Alon