Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that guy? Yeah, thanks Sean. Let's go to crow out up with a hit of celebrity news. What's going on?
Speaker 3: So Dylan Sprouse, we've been speaking about him affairbul lately. He's doing the rounds doing some interviews. So he's from Sweet Life of Zack and Cody. He's got the identical twin brother, Cole Sprouse. He was also the little boy in Big Daddy with Adam Sandler. He's also married to a very hot Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. So he was talking about the reason he decided to stop smoking, and it wasn't because of the cost or the social stigma or the health elements. It was actually something strange. So he was on a podcast recently and he said he was at this event when one of his heroes came up to him and it's this American filmmaker named David Lynch. I haven't heard of him, but he's known for the movie Elephant Man. Apparently, this David Lynch guy came up to him, asked for a cigarette, and they had a cigarette together. Apparently Dylan was then like, I'm never going to smoke again because I'll never have a better cigarette than the one I had with this guy.
Speaker 4: Take a listen. Son had Chatou and Ramot, Barbara and I are there were some friends and we're like eating dinner. Behind me, I hear a voice which I just know is David Lynch and I'm a massive David Lynch and I literally like froze. So I was like, I think David Lynch is behind me, and immediately by was like yeah, and I was like, I don't know what to do. She was like, why don't you just go up and say hi? And I was like, no, no, no, no, I'm just gonna go have a cigarette. So I'm out there and I go to light up my cigarette. David Lynch walks into the smoking section and he goes, excuse me, young man, do you epen have a cigarette? And I was like, give him a cigarette. It's like, do you ever have a light? I went anything, you know, I gave him one. He goes, thank you very much, and David walks out and he goes, I just want to tell you you're very polite. Thank you.
Speaker 3: That means you want to quit smoking.
Speaker 4: Because I'll never have a better cigarette than that my entire life.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, you know you never smoked, did you know? Yeah, the fun people were always in the smoking area.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I think I'm pretty fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm very No, you've quit now.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 3: The smoking area was good because, especially if you're at a bar or a club where there's loud music, you can actually talk and have conversations with people in the smoking area. But I also found that's where I did the most damage because I could talk and I could hear me. Yes, the next day I was always like, oh, what did I say in the smoking area? So I actually may save myself now because I'll never be out there.
Speaker 2: Does it feel weird seeing other people go out into light smoking areas and you just don't go?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I've become. So if someone's smoking near me, it really no but like it actually it never used to bother me, whereas now if they're right next to me and the smell is really strong, I've actually become a Karen who will give them looks and be like, come on, you.
Speaker 2: Know why they say you never quite get rid of it, that feeling like so always once a smoker, always a smoker, so you might not pick it up every again. But that smells I hate the smell. Yes, it's alwaysmoke.
Speaker 4: I liked the smell.
Speaker 2: It's bothering you because you've quit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's bothering me because I hate the smell. It's not tempting me to have one. No, by no means like, at no point do I feel like, especially a cigarette, like I'd be more inclined to have a drunk vape. Yeah right, which yeah, is no better for me, But it's a cigarette thing that is just like I just feel like.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, you really smell it now, I.
Speaker 3: They're coming back in fashion now and ye, young kids think it's cool again. It's cool to die, cool to die. I am a Karen Hey. Also, the cops had to race to Kim Kardashian's mansion and Hidden Hills in LA because she's had another burglary. So this time she thankfully wasn't home because she's doing renaults to her house at the moment, her sixty million dollar plus residents. By the way, Wow, but what happened is this guy rocked up and stole a vehicle. It was actually not even her car, as one of her staffer's cars and stole it just to take it for a joy ride around the neighborhood, but the cops got him and arrested him, and now he's gone to jail.
Speaker 1: There are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of cars getting stolen, and it's just talking of teens. Now I'm the current. They'll break into your house, steal your really expensive car and just take it for a joy.
Speaker 3: Get with stealing cars. Though every car's got a vein number. It's like you can sell the car and make money off it. There's dodgy things.
Speaker 2: Like they killed them. That's literally what they do.
Speaker 3: What is it like stealing car?
Speaker 1: Talk?
Speaker 2: Doesn't taking it for like a really fast car stealing maxing? Yeah, did you ever take your parents car?
Speaker 1: I never took my parents car, but one of my brothers did and then crashed it into the driveway.
Speaker 3: See I rash into the.
Speaker 1: As in like he put the driveway down and then he'd driven it up and it was a manual and he hadn't pulled the handbrake up and rolled back into the driveway door. So not only did he get the garage sorry, that's what I met, the garage door. But I do remember going in my girlfriend's parents car that she had taken when they were out at dinner. I don't even I don't think she had a.
Speaker 2: Peas or L's just took it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was never that ballsy.
Speaker 1: I'm so naughty. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I remember taking a car, my mate's parents car, and it was council clean up night and there were mattresses out the front, so we tied a mattress to the back of the car, and my mates and I jumped on the mattress while he was driving around the streets.
Speaker 3: Once again, it's cool to die when you're young teenager Again.
Speaker 1: It was I think you think you're invincible as a teen and you're just so stupid.
Speaker 4: Yes, but at the time memories
Speaker 2: Have been on that