Speaker 1: It's the pickup. Welcome everyone a Tuesday afternoon Britt Laura and Mit John Kiss fam get ahead of the spread this flu season. Just go do it. Annual flu vaccinations available at Chemist Warehouse only. Nineteen ninety nine. Guys, I saw something on my Instagram feed and I need some help unpacking this Instagram post that was put up by Martha Kalamata.
Speaker 2: Martha from Mad marther from MAVs Beautiful, Beautiful Baby, Her and a partner Michael.
Speaker 1: Correct And everyone loves those two. They are I think they have excelled past their season. They're now known as one of Australia's most beloved couples. And this was posted to Martha's Instagram account last week. Have A listened to this? That the baby.
Speaker 2: It's not once constant. It's got to be like sucking.
Speaker 3: How do I sucking harder than that?
Speaker 1: How does the baby do it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you got me this.
Speaker 1: I got no strength in my suck.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can feel it empty.
Speaker 1: You've got to breathe three notes, Ni Lord, I think we've done it.
Speaker 3: Mitch, You've got to give some context before you play something.
Speaker 1: That's a very good call. That's her boob. She's got a blocked milk duck in her boob because she's currently breastfeeding, and her partner got down on the couch and sucked it out.
Speaker 2: What she's doing, God's work. She's got mustaitis the poor thing that is That is possibly the most painful. I've only had it once. It is horrible. It is a horrible thing to experience mustadas.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why I bring it to you, because is this a normal thing that you and your boyfriend Ben do Britain on Maddie j do you guys do breastfeeding?
Speaker 3: But I guess we could be practicing.
Speaker 1: A little bit. That's too much. Well, I thought, let's just go straight to the sauce. The man who would do the sucking, if ever, is Maddie Jane. He joined some on line now, No, welcome to the pickup, Maddie Laura's beautiful husband.
Speaker 2: Hello, you don't have to join this conversation. It's not it's not called.
Speaker 1: He actually sent me the post. He said, have you seen this on Instagram? It's good to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she has a blocked milk duck. She needs to have it expressed out. You can use like a pump. But you know, one of the best ways to un block it is to get someone to suck it out. I mean, the baby's not hungry. Who's going to do it? We wanted to ask, have you ever tried Laura's breast milk?
Speaker 3: I remember like it was yesterday. It was a Tuesday afternoon and the kids were in daycare. Marley actually at the time, was in daycare and Laura was sitting there plump. Said Laura, why are.
Speaker 2: You being so weird? Still beautiful thing?
Speaker 3: Why you just said yourself, it's a beautiful thing. It's natural, it's great. Everyone should do it. I had to try you, only you were like, you're like rationing your milk. To me, it was like you were afraid that I was going to take it all off. Marley, you gave me like a drop and a half. I wanted more to give it, so I try it.
Speaker 1: What was the delivery method? Did did you sit underneath the teeth or did she pump it into a bottle?
Speaker 2: I do remember this now.
Speaker 3: No, she was really conservative. It was you know, I was. I was ready to do it the old fashioned way where I just latch on. She went to the kitchen and gave it a little squirt into a cup. But one thing that really amazed me was just how much power is able to be given to the breast milk as it leaves the boob. And Lord, you remember you were in the bath one time, Marley was. I was brushing my teeth and I was maybe, I'm going to say it was a solid meter and a half possibly pushing two meters away from you, And he said, I reckon, I could hit you from here, and you from laying down. You shot your boob two meters across the bathroom. Gused me in breast milk. It was one of the.
Speaker 2: Most erect Oh, it was not This is not for play. It's just the stuff the couples do to each other when they're weird.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to drink it, you'll give me a drop.
Speaker 1: But then in quarantine, don't make any sense than you straight to the sauce.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait for the Daily Mail articles that are going to come out about that. Why didn't you let him latch on naturally just because that's weird. It's for the baby. It's like a real connecting thing. And I didn't really want to nurse my husband for the baby, it's for the.
Speaker 1: Man, all right, let's get out of here. On that note, we will what are youre up next? To drive you home? And today's the day we find out which of the boys, Will or Woody is going into the I'm a celebrity jungle.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I reckon, it's Will. I'm putting my bets on Will.
Speaker 3: I'll.
Speaker 1: They're standing by and they'll reveal it next. We'll see you tomorrow from three ye