Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week on the show, I shared an email from one of you that simply was titled am I the only one? And it was about a guy who want to know was he the only person that when he's in the public restaurroom and he goes to sit down to mabbe what always.
Speaker 1: Do I don't know, wh I'm fumbing around the wood. I don't know. I'm talking to a book children.
Speaker 3: Wow you he loves it when the seat is still warm from the previous occupant, and we said, you're definitely the only person. I don't want to feel that warmness of another person's now. So he asked if there's any more things where you think you might be the only person? I get this great email that came in over the weekend from Stuart Green, Christian just catching up with the podcast of the weekend. I'd see if I was the only one who does this. Mine involves Burger's Big Max and you think about a big Mac, Christian, unlike any normal person who eats.
Speaker 4: Some whole, I eat them layer by layer.
Speaker 3: Take a big Mac for example, First only is the top bun. Second thing Stewie Boy has is the top burger, third thing pickles, fourth thing, the middle bun, fifth the bottom burger, and sixth the bottom bun.
Speaker 4: Christian?
Speaker 3: Am I the only one who enjoys a burger like this? I've never heard of such scenes. I've never heard of anyone else doing that. If anyone else does do that, please give us a call. Patsy, what do you think you might be the only person who does?
Speaker 2: I probably am. This is pretty disgusting. When I trim my toenails, I because I get quite a good sort of leverage off the big ones because I leave it for a while. So they're nice and sort of long and big, lucky christ And I do like to chew them.
Speaker 1: Oh my go, I actually feels sick.
Speaker 2: I too like to give them anore?
Speaker 4: Have you gone too far?
Speaker 1: Can we get canceled?
Speaker 2: Pretty clean?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 4: I try to move on mentally, but I've drawn back.
Speaker 2: Surely I'm not the only one. I bet there's other people.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: If there is, it's great, it's fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's the fact that it was the whole thing about.
Speaker 2: You get a good bit of growth on the longer the better, I mean flip flippers.
Speaker 3: Worse and ladies feet where they let them go and it's like Middle Earth down there, they're more like hooves.
Speaker 4: And then you're chewing on them.
Speaker 2: It disgusts. My family.
Speaker 3: Can see you, maybe in privacy. So what you'll clip them and then just start picked out and start gnawing on it.
Speaker 2: Put it in my mouth. Chewy chew, choo, chew choo.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, everything moving very quickly. Right now, let's take a pause. Do you eat a burg like that? And a real big question. I'm hoping that Patsy is the only person that eats her toenails or chews on them.
Speaker 1: Chewy, chewy, chew.
Speaker 4: To go, Patsy Brier. You're listening to the question, you know, Carl's Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Christian PASSI just killed me. I nearly crashed the car. Yeah, Jack and I are actually speechless. Then, I guess that is what happens when you try and start a new feature called am I the only one? You might find out that someone has something which is really quite shocking to you. So passis to shed how she likes to grow her toenails, Get a good bit length on them, clip them, pick that clipping up and have a good chew on it is she the only one? And also Stuart Green's emailed us over the weekend he has his burger bit by bit. So we have a big mac and eat the top layer, the just the bun first of all, before going anywhere near the burger.
Speaker 2: I remember we used to be shocked by something like that before we heard about the time, the fall and.
Speaker 3: After the nails nine four four three Natasha, sure coome morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning guys. How are we all? Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 4: So you're like Stuart Green, He's not the only one.
Speaker 1: No, he's not the only one. I've deconstructed my burker for the last fifteen years just having a big MACA macas.
Speaker 4: Really want me to do that though, sure he's want to.
Speaker 3: It's the bite in the whole thing at all the layers that makes the taste a good No, I've.
Speaker 1: Always found it more enticing to eat it layer by layer, like with my chips as well, dipping it in the burerce as well.
Speaker 3: So you have the top one first of all, then you'll eat the burger separately, then the pickles and all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, lay all right, Natasha, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You give us a call. Thanks guys, Neil, good morning.
Speaker 4: Hello guys.
Speaker 3: How are you yeah good?
Speaker 1: How are you toenails right?
Speaker 2: Or I'll ride and Patsy all the way to the end of the Melbourne Cup.
Speaker 1: That one that wasn't a question.
Speaker 3: I think I think you got yeah. No, I agree with your pet those big ones.
Speaker 4: You're a cattam off. You're nice and hard.
Speaker 2: You didn't renewal your wife.
Speaker 3: Or your husband suss discussing. But anyway, life goes on.
Speaker 4: It's not trail metes.
Speaker 3: Uh. Neil, thank you very much for I'm weighing in on this one. Have a good day, no worries, guys, fantastic show, keep it up.
Speaker 1: That's you. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: By Marie.
Speaker 1: Hello, Marie, Hey, Christians are going. I'm good Marie, you're live on air.
Speaker 4: Off you go, Marie Christian.
Speaker 1: What we used to do on a Sunday night when we're all little. We used to have a bus and then we'd sit on the couch and my brother with your toenails off one watching and watch the World of Disney.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just going to go to the studio beIN allright, I just need.
Speaker 1: To come and help. Did you say last watch a Disney movie as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is wow.
Speaker 3: Wow we walt Disneys spinning is tyro grave right now?
Speaker 4: What? Brother?
Speaker 3: And when you say all of us were, there were other sort of how many people kids were involved?
Speaker 4: Another?
Speaker 2: Three girls?
Speaker 3: That guy's got where at large?
Speaker 1: Put him on a register. It was a production line on the catch. She sat wanting to lay down.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. It was just us Christian Yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 3: And uh and you're all grown up now do you ever talk about it or has become something you don't bring up anymore?
Speaker 1: No, it's something we bring up quite often. We always have a laugh about it.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
Speaker 1: We'll send you a prize.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh, thank you coming.
Speaker 1: I have a great day, guy, Thanks great, bye?
Speaker 4: That is out.
Speaker 1: What a ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Don't put myself back together today? Claire?
Speaker 1: Hi? Help?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Claire, what what are you calling it about? Do you eat your toenails as well?
Speaker 1: Oh? No I don't, but I'm here to back up Pats.
Speaker 2: My partner does do the same thing, is what Patty does, but then he'll actually cheap them in his top drawer, in his bedside table.
Speaker 4: I don't know what makes me sick.
Speaker 1: What does he want to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know when I wish somebody would tell me.
Speaker 3: But then if I get really annoyed at him or backing them out, and then the next time they'll just be more Anyway, my beloved clippings, there was a great one there from me.
Speaker 4: Like a fine wine in my cellar?
Speaker 2: Does he say them for later? Do you think.
Speaker 1: Maybe? I don't know?
Speaker 3: So crazy? Oh my word, I've not heard of that at a bedside table. That's amazing. Claire, thank you very much to give us a call. Very funny, no worries.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast