Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people. I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No, you know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an out a dillo trying to get ants out.
Speaker 2: Of a hole.
Speaker 4: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 5: Bean fingered as an awful sensation thinking about the right person goodness. May is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Jenna, Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry? He is Mitch Julie and Mitchell Koob.
Speaker 2: How hello you hallo you welcome back to the podcast city.
Speaker 1: Can I all well you and cheer? I'm good. The brain is it's having a good day. Everything's working.
Speaker 2: What a shame. I quite enjoyed pressing the buttons last week.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed sitting back, relaxing. I was never I've never been that relaxed in my life.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to stand up right on this side of the that because you know it keeps me alert. Yeah, no, I'm not relaxing over here, very very tense.
Speaker 1: Are you not really a massage? I give you massage?
Speaker 2: Are you good at them?
Speaker 1: I'm really good at them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which you mine? I put a bunk shoulder, just got really central.
Speaker 1: Sorry, norm with they lead to sex with Hayden, so it's always like they start, I'll.
Speaker 2: Try and resist. I'm sure if you can resist, I can resist. We'll be fine.
Speaker 1: We've done three years of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it was gotten used to suppressing my urges around you.
Speaker 1: The satiating urged jump me. How are you? You're great? Your hair's nice? You gotta glow about you? What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I actually did think to me. I said to Jenna in the lift when she let me up, I'm having a bad hairdach.
Speaker 1: So it's weird hear you say that? Oh ide? Price Keeper gin and welcome to the show. Hello, I will say just to start an ACRO Award winning Price Keeper Gina congratulations Genner on your congratulations, Jenna, congratulations, you're a superstar.
Speaker 2: And of course Mitchell, oh, thank you on a radio award on the weekend as well, we had a great we had a great donations and also our voiceover Guy Bradley, of course, congratulations. Congratulations on the ACRA.
Speaker 1: Oh you're too kind, Thank you so very much. And congratulations for you me, thank you, yes, thank you course, well yeah, maybe not so much.
Speaker 2: And a well done Jenne, We love you. Hello, and of.
Speaker 1: Course you know it's congratulations around what a team of winners. Yes, thank you, we should say Sam as well, contraceptive diaphram. Sam won an ACRA if you don't know what, Aquara is for the international listeners, and Akra is an acronym for the Australian Commercial Radio Awards and.
Speaker 2: The big radio awards in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're all.
Speaker 2: Award winning people. Now, Yes, my day will come.
Speaker 1: No, it will come actually sooner than we think, because we probably should talk about this now. The Podcast Awards are happening this month.
Speaker 2: I don't count your chickens before the hatch to done.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just saying we are up for listener's choice. What well, every podcast exists.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Oh right, I was gonna say No. One told me that it might usually be across something like that.
Speaker 3: Literally every podcast in the world.
Speaker 1: You can go to the database and search a podcast, and I searched is it just me? And all the others come up the ones that we trash So make sure you vote for the right one. But there's a link in the Induran Idiots, our secret Facebook group if you want to go and have a vote for.
Speaker 2: Us and the Idiot's Choice award goes to imagine imagine that that'd be beautiful. We have our own internal award that I win them all just to make up for it.
Speaker 1: Like an all stuff internal awards now voted for by you for you will, Mitchell, Before we start, would you like to maybe share your announcement your bigs.
Speaker 2: What announcement?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: The big news is that my announcement that this Wednesday I am making my triumphant return to trash app. It's that what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's not that sad that that podcast is fall when they're getting in bad it's very sad, very sad. For the other news, I'm talking about the reason that you're glowing in new you have a you know, white eyes and a big smile and.
Speaker 2: Well coming up here and is it just me? It's the return of Jenna to side. No, you're going to be making a big decision on a listener's behalf. They're in a pickle, Jenna, and it's very un true. Where's the gender de side sound effects?
Speaker 1: They've come to us? Oh here, this is Jendita science.
Speaker 2: So that's on the way. Should be doump into the show that's coming up.
Speaker 1: Listener needs our help. An idiot is in a very very precarious position, and Jenny, you're the only person that can help me, of course, but no, that's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I thought I successfully deflected that. Tell them about the boy.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: You do it? You do it.
Speaker 1: I'm cute Mitch is now officially in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I literally said to you, let's not make a big song and dance about it. If it comes up, it comes up. And now you're doing no, no, no, that have God given miracle.
Speaker 1: No no, no, the drought's broken. I'm not going to continue doing it. But you know, just been shocked by you in the arch sheet. Well that's why he's limping. I'm assuming. I'm very happy for you, very exciting.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we've eluded a few times on the podcast that I've been seeing someone for a few months, and I was like, I don't want to, you know, go into too much detail until it's official. And well, now it is. You don't tell you his name's Sean. There you go. My god, I'm ensconced.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very interesting. I love that word in SCons.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that one. No, it all the time. It's not my favorite.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, beautiful. Look, I'm very happy for you, thang, and it's a very exciting time in your life, and you're happy if it's all going good, it's all great.
Speaker 2: Look, I feel weird about the accolades because I will make a quick point. When I was single for years upon years. As we all know, there was a time whenever it was celebrated when someone was no longer single that as a single person, it kind of makes you feel shit. So now that you're doing all this fan for I feel like I need to put it out there that, yes, I'm happy now. I'm glad that it's happened, but I was happy before, So I was happy when I was younger. I think you need to get to that point before you welcome someone else in.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, And I'm only just celebrating because I'm just excited for you and I need it.
Speaker 2: I love him because you would make me feel awkward, you know, you know what.
Speaker 1: I love him. We went to Krondi's the other night. Sean was there, Mitch was there, and we ordered a meat ball pizza. He ordered the meatball pizza and anyway, you know how I like the pizzas with heaps are topping. Sometimes like one slice gets heaps of topping. We both went for the meatball slice with the most topping at the same time.
Speaker 2: The most balls, the most balls, and you let me.
Speaker 1: Have it and I took you.
Speaker 2: I didn't even offer it happened.
Speaker 1: He sort of went, no, I yield take the mone And I went, this, this is what you need to be doing. After four years in a relationship, give him the balls.
Speaker 2: Four years far out.
Speaker 1: It's four years in the end of the month.
Speaker 2: God, look at us. It feels like yesterday that you were straight, I know, and I was helping you navigate coming out of the closet. Now here you are, bloody, You've overtake me.
Speaker 1: Remember my coming out to you on Facebook message here and it was like I couldn't bring myself to say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got mad at me. You were like, because I'm you know, I said you're what? And he goes, you know, don't pretend you don't know, And I'm like, what are you talking about? Like if it's getting mad at me for not already knowing.
Speaker 1: No, it's because I think I didn't want to say it, you know, and like actually verbalizing it is sometimes the hardest part.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? My iGEM kind of relates to that? So if you don't mind, can we dive right into the podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can I pick it off?
Speaker 1: Officially I've changed Bradley's intros. They're all romance them today. So let's do the first. Oh I got to say. If it's your first time listening, this is is It Just Me? Podcast by a couple of mitches. Every week we start the show the same way too, Is it just Me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. They're called gems. All right, let's kick off a very romantic is It just Me?
Speaker 2: Is it a little jarring when you hear yourself referred to as the boyfriend for the first time.
Speaker 1: Oh wait is he calling you?
Speaker 2: Are you the boyfriend not the boyfriend. It was like we were out the other night and Sean ran into someone that he knew and he goes, oh, this is my boyfriend, Mitchell, and I was like, where, oh me, that's cue. Oh that's that's nice. But it's going to take a bit of getting used to because I've never been a boyfriend before.
Speaker 1: I was gonna take some getting used to for these romance jyms, Jenna, I know, okay, hell, oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, take a shot. Every time Mitchell Cherry says Hayden's name, you're all By the end of every episode.
Speaker 1: He was that lucky. Yeah. It is cute, isn't it. It's all those little first times in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean. You well and truly overtook me in the dating department because I'm gonna have to go through it all, meeting the family, introducing, and my family. I've never done any of that.
Speaker 1: Have you met his family?
Speaker 2: I literally just said I haven't done that. Oh so I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: I thought, you haven't done it before, So no one's family's met anyone? Can you tell us a bit more about him, because obviously I know everything and I've I've stalked out front of his house. What can we know anything about him? Is he listens to this show, which is a big tick every week.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what he wants me to say or what am I not allowed to say.
Speaker 1: I speak from my heart. You're the boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I haven't actually introduced him as my boyfriend yet. It's weird. I'm gonna have to rehearse in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, when's the first time. Make it casual, like at Baker's Delight, Like I'll get one cheese and bacon, scroll, make it two and one for my boyfriend, Like, don't lower states like you you know what I mean, don't introduce him to someone that matters. Just temper yourself in like McDonald's. I'll get the temper of.
Speaker 2: The time when the time comes. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, it was weird hearing it for the first time. I was like, Oh, that's me.
Speaker 1: Who pays for things. You at that point where it's like, oh, yeah, it's a bit of birth.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not that interesting. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Never, I hate Deny. There's one started dating. We would like it was always like oh pay, no, I'll pay. There was that courtesy, like still trying to impress, and then it gets to a point where it's like you don't really need to impress him that much. Are you still in the impressing phase?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I guess. So we usually split the bill, like, yeah, we're both good for it. Yeah, you wanted to know about him, but you're asking the most boring question.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just want logistics. You know, what do you mean? Does he have access to your bank account? Look after yourself? Okay, I'm very proud of you the boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you. It's just so awkward.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us how you met? Because I know the story, but I'd like everyone else to know the story about how you met.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a bit awkward actually because after all of this promoting of Tinder I did over the years, I met him on hinge. I know a trader.
Speaker 1: Well, the contracts up, the contracts up.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that Tinder sucks anyway.
Speaker 1: Doesn't work all the way. So okay, so you met, who swiped first? What was the first message?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Did he message you or did you message him?
Speaker 2: I think I think he messaged me first, and you how often on those dating acts the excuse you givez Oh my god, sorry I didn't get the notification. I actually didn't. There was a couple of days before I eventually replied.
Speaker 1: Do you think he knew who you were?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it? Did he follow you? Or he had no idea?
Speaker 2: I don't think of you much. He did, like see my face pop up on TikTok? Yeah, for the Tinder rads? Likely?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine that that's the reason he messaged was like this, chronically single guy needs to reach out. You're easy bait. What was the Was the banter good? Because famously with Hayden there's another one. The banter was terrible on Tinder, so we had to move to Instagram. Yeah. I waited a month and then hit him back on Instagram. Was the banter good straight away?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, definitely. I think I found it funny because I think one of the things I saw on his profile he made some joke about like he is personally paying for his therapist's retirement fund, and I was like, that's climbing.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That is very fair. Yeah, no, it's good.
Speaker 3: How long after did you actually go out.
Speaker 2: With him like a few days later. Yeah, oh that's prompt. What was the first day, just went for drinks and then we accidentally devoured two bottles of rose and he later broke it to me he's actually allergic to rose and what he was drinking about.
Speaker 1: Wait, to be polite, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, oh, Sean, did.
Speaker 1: You have to EpiPen him. No, I'm sure you jabbed him to that.
Speaker 2: No, it's something to do with like the sul fights or something wins. Yeah, it just means that your hangover is like even worse. So because we essentially had a bottle each and I did not mean to drink that much. We just kept drink. Yeah, it just means that he was basically wiped out for the fucking week, like a permanent hangover. I was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's kind of cute that he pushed through his allergy. So my throat might have been closing up, but my heart was over terrible. Yeah. True. And then so how did the official comment because this has been like we can it's been like three four months.
Speaker 2: More literally four months, because that's how it came up. He's like, we're at lunch to the day and he goes, oh, so did you know that today is four months since we met? And I was like, yeah, I remember, but I revered the date.
Speaker 1: No I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't. And then he just goes, oh, what do you think make it official? And then here we are a star.
Speaker 1: He had a bottle of sulfight free rose to celebrate.
Speaker 2: Now we're onto the skinny bitches. Now it suits us both.
Speaker 1: What's a skinny bitch?
Speaker 2: Just a bod colim soda?
Speaker 1: Ah yeah interesting, yeah, checks out. Well, we're very happy for you here.
Speaker 2: At the thank you again. This feels really awkward.
Speaker 1: I don't feel we're asking me, we're asking you. You're not like it would be painful if you were bringing up all these points. Yes to my agent, well we met at lunch. Shut up where you're glowing as well? There's a lovely go about you. Really, Yeah, definitely there actually is. We're gonna have to do and I think this is only fair, Jenna. We're gonna have to bring Sean in to do a random gold digger with me.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't let me do that to Hayden. We did do it, No, we didn't in.
Speaker 1: A round a buy.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't let me because he was too nervous about what I was going to ask, and I was planning to ask our to feel so well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would Sean be open to me digging into.
Speaker 2: Ask him like really really deeply personal questions?
Speaker 1: Yes? And what are his intentions with our Mitchell? No?
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing that tit for tat Dale and I wasn't allowed to grill Hayden.
Speaker 1: So why don't they do silver minor or something? Okay, we could do a lesser version sam pit.
Speaker 2: Pit and slight. It's just some play toys. We just dig a little bit of sad and we see what with.
Speaker 1: Shells we find a little paddle, a little paddle, we make castles. Actually, fuck you, hi, Sean, He listens. I'd love to and Jenna and I would love to officially have the shorn pit and it's a segment in your honor and your namesake, and we will ask you simple questions, real simple sandpit question and basic well shit, just to see there might be you know, when you get a sandpit there's a stick and it really hurts. There might be one. It's inevitable, you know, it might rain and the sandpit might be muddy and disgustingly and there's.
Speaker 2: Days at school when it's been raining and you've got wet sand. The sand castles stay up like a beach.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse than that really fancy soft sand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kinetic feeling shit yeah.
Speaker 1: Or the swamp that squelches when you walk on it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hate that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that anyway. You distracting me. We love to launch the shor and pit in your honor. Please in the coming weeks, please get back to us sinceiling Mitch and Jenner.
Speaker 2: Thank you leave the Baskett alone.
Speaker 1: He love it all right? Should we do? My agent? So if you want, I love addition, dyn Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you love seeing what cars.
Speaker 1: Influences and celebrities drive in their Instagram stories?
Speaker 2: No, I've never really paid attention.
Speaker 1: Oh, once you start noticing, you'll never unsee it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's in like they act like they're a big deal, but they driver gets yes exactly.
Speaker 1: But like you just you just things that you'd never think about, Like I don't know what car Beyonce drives, but you see an Insta story where she's out going to the recording studio and she gets an Evolver, and you go, oh my god, and your picture her getting groceries in a volver.
Speaker 2: I don't imagine that she would drive herself to most things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she definitely have to driver.
Speaker 2: But how big would that be?
Speaker 1: What having a driver?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd miss driving, I.
Speaker 1: Would to Yeah, it's funny you say that because I've actually I think I've lost my license and oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it's finally happened, Jenn. Know, we've been saying for ages, we've been warning you, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Got quotes for a driver he wears a hat and everything.
Speaker 2: You're joke because Hayden doesn't drive and.
Speaker 1: So doesn't drive any My babe, you're gonna have to get your license. And he's like, I've got to sit through my l's a year of my l's so by the time he gets his license, I'll be back on the road, probably losing it again. I don't want to endure scat driving. I should say that. I don't wan to endorse that. This isn't a good thing. It's very bad.
Speaker 2: Well, how long is the suspension for? Like, how long do you not have a license?
Speaker 1: Lost my license for three months? Right? Three month suspensions? You can't drive after three months is up? You then can drive full license back full thirteen points. Everything's great.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's like a card reset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll love this. Actually, there's like a double or nothing from your streat from New South Wales government. They go, you know what, We'll let you keep driving, but for twelve months you get one speeding fine and we double the initial ban.
Speaker 2: It's literally double enough so you can't put even one foot wrong.
Speaker 1: Once you get it back, you get two demerit points. But any fine is over to anyway, so you fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what you really should do to eliminate risks because during COVID lockdown you were still coming to work because you were essential.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you should just be like, it's.
Speaker 2: Time in lou I'm working from home for three fucking months because I can't drive.
Speaker 1: That's actually really and I've got the home studio.
Speaker 2: You know why did I say that, Dannish I don't want him to work from home. That was a punish yeah, no retract.
Speaker 1: Well I was going to ask you, Mitchell, how would you feel about because where you live you could swing by me. Instead of paying the driver forty dollars a day, I just buy red Rooster once a week or on the way to work and we could car pull.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it for red Rooster. But if you need a lyft darl and you can ask me anytime. That's so fine. Oh that's Niceyeah, so.
Speaker 1: I told you he's loft up different.
Speaker 2: I would always thought for that.
Speaker 6: Look at him?
Speaker 2: What he just his hair? I always throw my hat anyway here.
Speaker 1: I was wanted to talk about influences cars.
Speaker 2: We'll go on and fucking spit it out. What do you want to say about.
Speaker 1: Find it now? It's when you see subtle things that you didn't expect you'd see, right, like Abby Chatfield getting in her current. It's a Volkswagen. I go. I never thought that I would know what car she drives.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about cars. I seriously don't pay attention me dubs.
Speaker 1: All right, European probably mid tier.
Speaker 2: And I'm happy with my Astra.
Speaker 1: Your astra is cute, little silver as my little I thirty is cute, a little bit around cup. It's little glimpses inside their life. Like look at Zoe Marshall and she's doing an instant story inside her house and you see like tupperware on a kitchen. I'm like she uses tough aware, Do you know what I mean? Well, so you're actually.
Speaker 2: Really paying attention to the details in the background everything. That makes me nervous because sometimes I don't tidy up my house. I'm like people looking at my face when I talk on Instagram. They're not looking at the house. Fuck, everyone's gonna notice I'm a pig in the background.
Speaker 1: Oh a shocked heller fresher. Okay with that crack pipe the other night.
Speaker 2: Anyway, of course, when you say halo fesh, you mean didn't he thank you?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of mitches?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: If you want a free prize, hit us up, slide into a prize kiper Jenna's DMS. This is your chance to essentially be a Mitch for a moment. That's nice, mich.
Speaker 2: For a I would wish that on my worst enemy. It's a hard life. It is hard out here for a mitch.
Speaker 1: It's tough. That's good.
Speaker 6: Witch.
Speaker 1: Please get in touch with us and you can have your very own. Is it just your moment? We call them? Is it just means if you get on.
Speaker 2: That, we don't we call them? Is it you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? What did I say, is it just means.
Speaker 2: I've got it? The one way round? Bub It's fine. You need to thwap back your brain.
Speaker 1: Brain's fighting. This week, we have this coming in from Carli. This is her? Is it just you? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or is that first shower you take after spending the day down at the beach in the hot sun not one of the best feelings ever, possibly even better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 2: I'd say, big cool lady, Shit, I don't know about that, Carly.
Speaker 1: Now I have to agree with mine's a little different. I'm gonna take you to a place that I feel like you've all you've all been Okay, you're on holiday, maybe with your family, maybe you're on your own. You spend all day by the pool. You're a bit sun kissed, tired from swimming and being in the sun. You've got dinner at maybe five point thirty six at the hotel restaurant. Yeah, ye. You go back to your room. You've got your towel over your shoulder, the air CON's on. Oh you have a shower, Oh yeah, when you lie in bed until you wait for dinner, and that feeling of utter bliss. Your skin's a bit warm, you maybe still in your cases or just undies or maybe a shirt, and you know you've got dinner, You've got nowhere to be. The air CON's blasting. Oh that is bliss.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on a proper holiday like that in so long. I'm really craving it. Oh my god, Yeah, me too. Bullshit. And I got to say, you didn't actually make it sound that appealing, So I wasn't too jealous of your holidays. But I keep seeing people going to Fiji and stuff, and I'm like, oh my god, that sounds glorious. I would be one of these people that wouldn't want to be a tourist. Like my friends asked if I wanted to go to Europe with them I think June, and I was like, naw, I'm not interested in going to the fucking Louve or whatever. I don't want to be pissing around following an Iteluary. I just want to go to a resort and not leave.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: Fiji'd be good for that. You'd love Fiji, Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: May treat you like kings there, and they're so beautifully.
Speaker 2: I have been to before for school. It's very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be to feed you for forty eight hours for a wedding. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: So Carli's saying that she loves getting home and showering after being at the beach. But obviously you have to suffer the car trip where there's sand everywhere and you can like feel your cozies going up your crack cart. Is actually what deters me from going to the beach in the first place too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know when you've got wet cozies, but you kind of dry them but not enough that your car seat gets wet with that plant and then it's like shit, and it's wet for like the next day and.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh my bum prints that beak is the.
Speaker 3: Chafing as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I get chaving, My lips get CHAVEEDWD that happen. And what about when you get the sand in the foot well or like the gears, the gearstick or the handbrakek theer's just sand fucking everywhere. Hell, I get sand in every nook and granny. It's awful.
Speaker 2: Do you ever do the outdoor shower thing at the beach for my feet?
Speaker 1: Only? I do the little foot deads I never can.
Speaker 2: No, but you're in swimmers, you can just like rinse off some of the sand, but you bet you some of it still sticks.
Speaker 1: No, I'm very body conscious.
Speaker 2: I just do my knees in your actual clothes though, like you're wearing swimmers already. No, like a rash shirt, yeah, something like if I had a rash shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just bought a rasher and your rush shirt.
Speaker 2: What do you do after you've left the beach if you're not wearing a rash shirt.
Speaker 1: I will tow dry, I'll put my shirt on, and then I'll shower when I get home.
Speaker 3: You should always wear a rush shirt.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't we know how she feels about a rashir.
Speaker 3: No, I just bought a rashir, Jenny, I'm so glad to hear it.
Speaker 2: But they stick to you when she's been trying to pressure us to get our own. Is it just me rash shirts as part of our merch range and we've said no a million times, don't bring it up.
Speaker 3: It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I completely forgot about that rash shir. I'm glad you still want for a bit. It has been a while money to start talking about that for season five. I think we need to have our season five. Chats my dear, I think you said build a bomb. Did you hear build a bomb? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know how I can show you hoes, no Gatorway bottle bobs your uncle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I remember when Mum and Dad were like always well, I think we Halloween trick or treating. Actually and Dad were like walking in the streets with me and you'd find like a homemade bomb and they would treat it like it was a landmine. Mark, get Mitchell and Rachel and put them on the other side of the road.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Don't look.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at the lights.
Speaker 1: Look at the look at the Halloween lights, and it just makes you want to look more.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to clarify that I actually don't know how to make a homemade bong, by the way, but I certainly wouldn't react like that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: It flowed.
Speaker 1: But as a kid, you look and you'd be like, it's just a power Aid bottle with a bit of hoes in it.
Speaker 2: What does it mean nothing. I'd be more curious as to how it ended up on the street, like is it a message in a bottle?
Speaker 1: Sort of situation.
Speaker 2: What's it doing there?
Speaker 1: Good point? Mom?
Speaker 2: Someone need tell what's the story?
Speaker 1: Is it just me on the fly or did you expect messages in a bottle to play a bigger role in your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Definitely, Still haven't found one.
Speaker 1: Still haven't found one. I felt like I would have found a couple by this point.
Speaker 2: You know we should do we should We should write a note, put it in a balloon, fill it with helium, Let the balloon go in a windy day. It'll pop. Hopefully someone finds the note. It'll be like call in gem on this number and we'll see if any of the balloons reach out to us.
Speaker 1: My god, that's a really good idea over land or oversea? Like do we release it over sea or good?
Speaker 2: But it be in the sea, because.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Messaging message in a bottle is in the ocean.
Speaker 8: What are we going to get a call from a pirate or something? The hotlines caught Hello, it worked?
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's what I thought anyway, all right, if you want to get in touch and get your is it just you? Featured on the show Slide into the DMS A couple of miches send us a voice note to we love hearing those and we can call you as well. Many options, but Carli, message you hear from you. Yeah, we would message price keeper, General will get you. We'll get your price sent out. All right, now, this is very exciting, all thanks to Prime Video. Let's Jim is quickly.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's a quick hit of for you. And if you used to watch Glee, did either of you? Yes, I could just tell you're a Glee girl, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a Glee night.
Speaker 2: Oh gleek.
Speaker 1: They'll call Glee now. Hayden loves Glee. I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: That's right. I feel like Jenna and I would have been amazing friends with children. It sounds like we had the exact same child.
Speaker 3: Cats, everything, Yeah, every single shaddle club.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Cloud's daughters.
Speaker 2: But anyway, as a Glee fan, Jenny, you'd know that Will Shuster is just the most ghastly man to ever walk the earth.
Speaker 1: Who's Will? Who did he play?
Speaker 2: Well, he's the character, he's the Glee club teacher or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks like justin Timberlake, like a poor man's justin Timberla.
Speaker 2: So funny I say that apparently the role was actually intended for justin Timberlake. That's who they had in mind when they wrote the role. Oh wow, but it's come out this week after Ryan Murphy, the creator, went on that podcast, you know, the podcast at the two former cast members host.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went on their podcast and he revealed that the original script it was way darker the show was meant to be, and Will Shooster was supposed to be addicted to ice. Oh. Had they stuck to the original script, he would have been far more creepy than he already was. Yes, like already looking at that man, Mitchell. Obviously you're not that familiar, but he really should be in prison. Is so fucked?
Speaker 1: What do you mean with the kids?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Does he groom them?
Speaker 2: He may as well. Hold on, let me, I'm going to google creepy shit. Will Shoestus didn't give anything to you know, he's just off. He's so inappropriate, gross, his gross in.
Speaker 1: Real life as well. Wasn't he fired from the So you think you can dance judging pedal for something weird that he did.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I've heard he's done something.
Speaker 2: The actor's name is Matthew Morrison. I'm not sure about what he gets up to in real life. But he's certainly that character is a real sleeves bag. So I've just found an article of problematic things that mister Shuster did on Glee. He blackmailed Finn into joining the Glee club by putting drugs in his locker. True story, Oh my god. He brought in his alcoholic friend April Rhodes to teach the choir and when he found out that she'd gotten one of the kids drunk, did he kick her out or dobarn na, He just let us stay on due to your care forget it.
Speaker 1: That's fuck.
Speaker 2: There was the time that mister Shoe invited his underage students to his apartment. He performed Toxic with the students and humps a hat throughout the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Not appropriate, not for a teacher.
Speaker 2: He performed Blurred Lines with the Leek Club, which is a song about date rape. Him a thirty seven year old man performing with nine miners about date and he touches the kids through in the performance.
Speaker 1: It's just oh so knowing that.
Speaker 2: That character was intended to be an ice addict, it really checks out. Apparently the original rating was going to be like, ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're you know Ryan Murphy's American horror story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his special.
Speaker 1: His shit is fucked yeah as well and Dama yeah yeah wow yeah. Actually, now you think of it, him doing a perky high school set comedy drama musical doesn't make sense Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Apparently he just wanted to do something a little different. He wanted to do a musical, and everyone's like, okay, how are you going to make that work?
Speaker 1: I've just googled formers, so you think you can dance? Judge Matthew Morrison, he sent inappropriate flirty text to a young female contestant. Oh okay, and they fired him. So you know that. Yeah, oh god, no thanks.
Speaker 2: He just gives me the air commits to shoe and now Matthew Morrison does too.
Speaker 1: Hey, I saw this. I found this very funny. So obviously Halloween was a week ago, now it was last week. Did you guys trick or treat?
Speaker 2: Do you trick or t I've never done it in my life.
Speaker 1: No, Well, in Sydney, which is where we are, guess which Hollywood A list was trick or treating with his hot, beautiful female celebrity.
Speaker 2: Wife who I didn't hear around with Ryan Gosling. I didn't even know who was in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's in Sydney, but he's filming. He's filming the new movie for Guy, which I didn't even know was happening. But the whole thing is being said in Sydney and he's been basic here for three months. His wife is obviously Eva Mendez. They've got two kids, and so did they go with the kids? They went with the kids.
Speaker 2: Oh you should have led with that, because when you said he went trick or treating with his wife, I'm like, you have a grown man. What the heck are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, look, I'll get some photos up and have a look trash out because he wasn't inconspicuous, he wasn't hiding. It looked like Ryan Gosling and he wasn't spotted until the very end, and even Mendez was there with him.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's people don't care that much, you don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, if she came to your front door.
Speaker 2: Where was he trick or treating? That's my question.
Speaker 1: Eastern Suburbs.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're so far at their own ass there, they wouldn't even cared.
Speaker 1: The rich bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't think they would have well, clearly because they would just wandering around freely, like if it's nothing anyway.
Speaker 1: I thought that was very interesting. There's celebs amongst us, everybody interesting. I got trick or treaders on Halloween? Did you guys? Not?
Speaker 2: No? I never have, I think because I've always been in an apartment situation that they can't get in. Thank God, what would I do?
Speaker 1: I get so many trick or treators? Hayden and I had a little zombie cup that when you put your hand near it, it hit a censer and.
Speaker 2: It went, oh wow, so you really get into it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He put Kenny out.
Speaker 2: There's never a thing in my childhood, and so as an adult, I never got into it either. It's it's not a thing in my world. In fact, I left an event the other night which I'm about to tell you about actually, and I was like why everyone dressed like idiots? And then I realized it was Halloween. I was like, oh, fuck, let's role play.
Speaker 1: How would you do it? Mitchell? Because I were how would you trick your treat? Ready? You're laying on your lounge and general and I are children?
Speaker 3: Okay, should we.
Speaker 2: Come to this house.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a lovely gentleman in there. I'm sure he's so happy and would have candy for.
Speaker 3: Us, so much candy for us. Let's go to the door.
Speaker 1: Bailey reached the doorbell. Get on my shoulders.
Speaker 3: I'm getting on your shoulders now.
Speaker 2: Now, hello, Hi?
Speaker 1: What trick or treat? Treat?
Speaker 2: Are those the only two choices?
Speaker 1: Yes? There they are, Sorry, because in my.
Speaker 2: World it's trick treat or get the fuck off the property? Your choice?
Speaker 1: Oh, we just want candy.
Speaker 2: Now the lady's angry at us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be terrible' now you're soft hearted, you'd be sweet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know if i'd be sweet, but i'd be like I've got nothing to offer you. Would you like an antidepressant? I don't know what do you want?
Speaker 1: Your kid's got undiagnosed? Ahd, here's a riddlin. You should see me. I'm at the front door. I play full character. I love child. What would you like? I love it? It's the best. Anyway, that's Halloween. We had to save Halloween.
Speaker 2: But anyway, like I said the other night, I was at an event. I was at the preview screening for that new movie that Harry Styles is in called My Policeman. Yes, it's apparently hot and heavy and gay. I know you must watch it. It's out on Prime video now. So Harry plays a gay cop in the fifties and a bit of a tragic love story. We were saying not long ago on the podcast that, oh, what is every gay movie? And in tragedy? It is a bit emotion I will say that, but I think it's a good one to watch.
Speaker 1: Educational as well, right, like it educates you on life as being a gay man win in the fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really really opened my eyes as to how different things are these days versus then. I'm an and proud gay person.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean you had to hide. It was illegal in some places.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that when Greece was happening in the fifties and they're all happy and jolly, the gays are having to hide. And I won't give too much away, but there was one moment where someone gets arrested and sent to prison ye for giving a b J in an alleyway behind a pub jail. Yeah, and I was like, oh my god, I didn't realize that it was a legal homosexuality in the fifties. It doesn't sound like it was that long ago, but shitoul come so far. Like, personally, I have no desire to be involved in gobby in an alleyway, but I've never felt more grateful to have the option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sleep soundly knowing that I could if I wanted to.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, what's the worst that would happen? I slap on the wrist for public indecency or something like that. I'm not gonna go to bloody prison.
Speaker 1: No, at least they're already limp. We'll be fine. We'll take the slap on the wrist.
Speaker 2: And so, Yeah, it was definitely an eye opener. I highly recommend you've got to go check it out. It's out now in prime video. Okay, Wall, how's Harry?
Speaker 1: Because I saw him in Don't Worry Darling and was actually shocked and he would have seen that movie, right, Jenny, Oh, you love it?
Speaker 3: I really wanted is he good?
Speaker 2: Because he was great in that It didn't feel like I was watching like you know, when you watched Asari's Morn, it felt like you were watching a singer keep acting a crack. It didn't feel like that. He actually was really good.
Speaker 1: I have to say, good on him. Yeah, he's got the chick. And how good are the gay sex scenes because in some movies it's like that's they need a lot of prep. What are they doing there? Like, that's not how gay sex work was It was it real? Oh?
Speaker 2: You don't see everything, you know. I will say this that there were scenes where it was comparing Harry Styles's character having sex with his wife versus his secret same sex lover, and they were meant to be contrasting how much he's enjoying one versus the other. And it was really good at pretending you hated fucking a woman.
Speaker 1: I will say that it was so that scene. So there has to be some realism in there. Do you think he's been there potentially?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. It really doesn't bother me either way, to be honest, But either he's a really convincing actor or he's been there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean being him again very soon, so I might ask him, Harry, what hold did you prefer being?
Speaker 2: I mean they were allowed to actually enter in the scene otherwise it's no porn no, of course, but in his real life. Yeah, sure he's dabbled.
Speaker 1: We all have dabbled, I'm fine. No one's canceling me led, No, he just tried. No, don't try it, don't try.
Speaker 2: But again, nice to have the option. Yes, very true, but we're making it's all fun and games. We're making fun of it. But I do highly recommend you've got to go check it out. I absolutely adored it.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults? Food again?
Speaker 2: All right? Now, I know that we said last week we were going to be taking your calls about cheeky scams you've gotten away with. Yes, we've had to bump that to next week because something far more pressing has come.
Speaker 1: Up, something urgent. An idiot has wise urgent asked us for their help, for our help, of course.
Speaker 2: And Jenna, she's the voice of reason in this room because she's got centuries of common sense on us, the series of wisdoms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna actually helped Elizabeth decide on my wedding gown. It's true, and the yellow was lovely.
Speaker 2: Are we to say no to a listener in a crisis? Exactly?
Speaker 1: So let's do a show favorite.
Speaker 2: You doesn't know what decision she's making it of course.
Speaker 1: Enter Lane Hi, lady there, I am here.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, Just what's the what's the issue?
Speaker 6: So my sister and I are getting a new little dashound puppy, and I've come up with this great name. I was so excited, like jumping up and down like Dot Wigan but like Dot wagon and shut it down.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna name your dog after Mitchell's ninety year old old ego pops up on the show quite a lot.
Speaker 1: She's been here recently too. Wait, wait, what kind of dog? Because I need to picture it because if it's gonna be like a labrador, I don't see Dot just said, oh yeah, she's.
Speaker 6: A chocolate like so a brown miniature dashound, so she actually has like she's completely solid. So it's also ironically a bit funny like Dot but was just shut it down.
Speaker 2: And it's also a beautiful punt wagons don't wagons down, hilario. And you can kind of call it Dot or wags and then.
Speaker 6: Like Dottie, and it's like, it's so cute and it could works in so many ways. Like I was literally jumping up and down and.
Speaker 2: All this in the Facebook group. It's very cute to that Dot. I'm just saying it. Now I'm going to start calling the dog dot because it looks like it suits little dot.
Speaker 1: Ye, there's no other choice. So what and what's your awful sister's idea for a name? What's a spot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god? Like yeah, so we're like, we have to take it to the masses because she's going like she's a big Harry Potter fan. Oh oh yeah, so where was it? She's here as well.
Speaker 1: It's your sister's Danell. Right, hi, Donelle, what.
Speaker 6: Names did you comep with?
Speaker 2: Well, Donell's there. What's your problem, Donell?
Speaker 9: I don't have a problem with dot. But I looked at her and I'm like, but like I wanted something pney and I said, O Raisin poor or hell go huffle pup and he's like, no, right, come on, dot wagons, little dotty wagons.
Speaker 1: That's so cute.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, Donell. You don't have to use the full name. You can just call the dog dot. Like my dog when I was a kid, my first ever pet, his name was Bandit. That's what we all called him, but I knew deep down his full name was Bandit's botty Sebastian. Oh yeah, so you don't have to use dot wagons every time, just little Dotty. That's cute.
Speaker 6: That's that's exactly it. Like we give all of ours. Like my other dog, his name is Rugo re Waffles, so he only gets called Ruga. So like, full names are totally a thing as well.
Speaker 2: That's a bit risky that name Riga Rewaffle, just saying the first bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, okay, I didn't really think that far ahead.
Speaker 2: It's all right, guys, this is why.
Speaker 1: We need Okay, So, Lane, are you a listener of the show. Has Dnell ever heard the show?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we're both really big listeners. Like we are actually gone back to your first podcast literally only the other day to start re listening to it all.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you back in episode one. Well, listen, we need a show pet. You know, after the death of the goldfish, Jenna's fish Sylvia. We lost Sylvia, so we don't have a show a show pet, so listen. The decision isn't in our hands. And sorry Darnell to say fuck you, but it's not in your hands. It's up to Janna.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Jenner's decision now, Jenna, I think you need to hear both sides their argument, because I don't want to step on Darnelle's toes, even though selfishly.
Speaker 6: I really think you should.
Speaker 2: I think we should too. Sorry, Darnell's let up to you. It's up to Jenna, all right, both of you please your cases.
Speaker 4: I'm neutral at the moment, so I want to hear both of your sides go.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll let Darnell go first. I think she has more convincing to do.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Time's up, Darnelle, your turn, Lane.
Speaker 6: That wasn't enough from her? I mean, do we really need to hear more?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 9: No, I mean, like, don't get me wrong, Jody dot Wagons awesome name ten out of ten, don't get me wrong, but like at what for a while for your little face? And I'm like all but like Raven and there's like Raven.
Speaker 1: Poor, I mean you No, Harry Potter's on the way out. JK Rowling. Sorry, Ansel, give.
Speaker 2: Me no, we're not allowed to persuade the jury.
Speaker 1: Okay, good point.
Speaker 3: Sorry to hear both side.
Speaker 1: Darnelle, you've got thirty seconds left. Anything else you'd like to say?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, I just like Raven.
Speaker 6: Portus is not even going to sell it.
Speaker 2: Not a very convincing argument. Over to lane Lane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here we got all right, so obviously rips of the gold fish, but new and you know st stop Wagons, I mean, come on, and we both love the podcast, so it really feels like a good way to like represent your guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got a little groon on my face. Every time you say dot wagon, you little.
Speaker 1: Nod to be.
Speaker 9: That's another thing.
Speaker 6: It's making people smile. And is it making you feel two percent better? Mitch?
Speaker 2: Because it's maker at least Darlin use makes.
Speaker 6: We need to sell it anymore. I think that should be enough.
Speaker 3: Quiet, Quiet, you know.
Speaker 2: It's time for now.
Speaker 1: The big decision generates your choice to make the big call.
Speaker 4: I do quite like the name Raven, but I do think Harry Potter is on the way out and our podcast.
Speaker 2: Isn't get Harry with you move on. I want to go with.
Speaker 1: She's decided Dot Wagons yay.
Speaker 2: Little.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous and now you see Jenna, I'll even like I'll send you an actual photo you'll get I'll make a calendar for you. Jenna want this, No, I want everyone gets a calendar.
Speaker 2: Can you make like a Google a shared Google photoshoulder? I want to see all the mile signs her first chunder on the carpet. Beautiful.
Speaker 6: Okay, yep, that's done. So there'll be plenty of updates as well now that you guys are in on it. So it's basically like a community petny Dot. Everybody has a little share.
Speaker 2: We should definitely keep everyone in the Facebook group updated to in durant idiots, you know that would happen off the big debate over there.
Speaker 1: Dot Wagons is the new show pet and are we god parents? Mitch and I would love the honor if you'd bestowed upon us.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's going to be on a birth certificate.
Speaker 2: Imagine if dot Wagons has poppies, Oh my god, the little dotlets.
Speaker 1: Thank you Darlene and Lane. It was so good to meet you. And we want photos of dot Wagons please.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Loves it No, she sounds see you guys to the show.
Speaker 2: Send our love.
Speaker 1: To the show dog.
Speaker 2: What a cutie, right, Jim Dog Toys coming in the next merch drop.
Speaker 1: Of them collars dog, No, they exist.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're pretty sure. This is where we left off with the rash. Best thing I said, Jenna, you get some prototypes made and we'll consider it. And of course that involved you doing work.
Speaker 3: So I did We yet to see that I did it and like you did. Wait nowhere Bill Apong burnt down.
Speaker 2: Sorry and she had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: All right, that's us start everybody, Well, we've got a show. Pet Mitch has a boyfriend. Wow. Two big events of the show today.
Speaker 2: There's two happy dogs today, dot wagons and of course you thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Idiots, we love you. Of course you can go join our injury idiots on Facebook, join the conversation and otherwise we're back next week for another episode. If you want to get in touch a couple of mitches, slide into the DMS.
Speaker 2: That's where we'll be. You see you next week.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to you, Hike, Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to ad Debrief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show it's done and then talk shit.
Speaker 1: It's really not.
Speaker 2: Nothing is lined up here. It could go anywhere. This conversation with it's a couple of suspected add suffering people.
Speaker 1: Happen a debrief, Yes, deroofing on the show that was.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon Jennet's ADHD or add because she's too focused. Without medication, she can't possibly she doesn't seem to struggle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like my medication also covers that as well. Ah, you feel like it overlap.
Speaker 1: A double whormy effect. Yes, listen, I've been tested. What I've got kiarim alformation mimics many, many, many other illnesses and disorders.
Speaker 2: So I reckon it's very nice of it to mimic the illnesses. I know it's appropriating illnesses, teasing them behind their back, mimicking them.
Speaker 1: Cancel Kiari. Yeah, so I'm not sure what's going on, but yeah, I've got any meeting with my new I've got a new neurologist on Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh god, did Patrick ever get back to you? Yeah, finally yesterday, because I reached out to my therapist on your behalf to get you a shrink.
Speaker 1: After a week.
Speaker 3: What did Patrick say?
Speaker 1: He said, Yes, should be fine, hit me back with some dates, some available times. No, haven't yet.
Speaker 2: I am I gonna have to do that too, No, no, no, no, I'll hit back in a week.
Speaker 1: I'll just wait for him. A patric treatment.
Speaker 2: No, go on True can play that game. We're all busy, Pat, he's pretty good, Like you're just schedule in the fifteen minute vibe check to make sure you actually want to go see him. It's all over the phone. Yeah, I like that first thing.
Speaker 1: I know. I want to get through the actual neurological issues and then I can work on everything else, like the issues at hand that could actually kill me. So I sort that out.
Speaker 2: But you could do yeah, say you don't have to do one then the other you can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a lot to it's a lot mentally for both.
Speaker 2: You know, a fifteen minute phone call to make sure you like Patrick. I could ring him now, and.
Speaker 1: Now I want to I don't want to ring him. He did say he could do phone sessions. I thought that'd be interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really get much out of those because I feel really awkward. I've got a fucking house mate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, True.
Speaker 2: In my room, like I turn on every exhaust fan in the house without two bathrooms, I put that you know that thing when there's heaps of smoke coming out of the fry pan that in the pool to suck it up. It turn that on. Make it as loud as past so I can just speen in my room. I hate to telehealth appointments. Really yeah, I like going into his little office. You should drive you very comfy count really is the couchry is one of those long classic therapy chairs you see in films. I was kind of hoping for that, the long one that I can go down, but it's just the armchair, but a very gorgeous one. I love kitchen to put a fucking foot wrists in there, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, Hayden, my beloved, has COVID at the moment again the second to certainly the second time. But he's allergic to the COVID protein. It's a whole thing. So we had full enofyl access.
Speaker 2: It was a mess, but a pretty drag name Anna for laxis. Oh yeah, you're talking to the stage and for access.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Yeah. So he I haven't got it and he's had it for a week, so we've done well, it's a miracle. I no, right anyway, So he's isolating at home and I've recently allowed him back in the living room and to mask. With a mask on, he sits on one side and I sit. We put an armchair in the living room and oh my god, I have been converted to an armchair.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. Yeah, because you're like you load on the ground. Your butt's comfy, your back is comfy, your arms have a rest, like you're at full peace. I love an arm put your laptop on you on your knees and you can. Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: I'm quite excited to go couch shopping. I reckon That's what I'll do when I eventually get my new apartment. Yeah, get like one of these couch with the els and an armchair, because you're never know which mood I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to be in. You know what I would want to chase as well. I'm so over an ottoman. A chase is like the l the l the leg part is the chase.
Speaker 3: I've got one.
Speaker 1: He just just moves and like it's all over the place. It's in the way I want it built in. How is the house hunting going?
Speaker 2: Oh horrible?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Oh? Because how's this? I thought I was the one leaving my housemate Jordan in the lurch, but he's found a place before me. So I'm either going to have to stay put in that place alone and pay double rent until I find a new place or just be.
Speaker 1: Homeless for a bit place And when's he moving?
Speaker 2: Quite soon? And famously is a tighters, so he does not want to pay any longer than he needs to do at our place.
Speaker 1: Well, he can't just leave you in the lurch.
Speaker 2: I don't think he will. I don't think he will. Gee, it's deeply concerning because it's moving out with his boyfriend, and his boyfriend wants to get a cat, and I'm like, well, there goes Isabella's babysitter. She hates having another cat. Yes, she would imagine me going over there dropping off Isabella to Jordan being like can you look after and he's like, oh, fuck my daughter from my first marriage. Here the half siblings of my new cats.
Speaker 1: Wait, is it like a cat that goes out like my NaN's cat Magic used to just go out on the street and not come home for days on end.
Speaker 2: Nah. No, she would hate that. We cats do like cats do that right, She's only just in the last couple of months mustled up the courage to go on the balcony. There's no way she's gone for a wonder.
Speaker 1: Is it not good?
Speaker 4: Jenna no, because cats can destroy native wildlife and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Really yep, yeah, see I'm a dog person because I love the constant affection.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you would be neaedy, Like my cat gives me constant affection with.
Speaker 1: Its asshole in your face. I might like that actually make get a cat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was heartbroken the other day because my friend told me like, oh, I love it when i'm padding cats and they give you that little love fit. I was like what, And I was like, oh, when they just like you're patting them and then they gently bite your hand, it's a sign of affection. I was like, oh no, this whole time, I've been scolding Isabella, going why did you just bite me?
Speaker 1: And like I.
Speaker 2: Punish her, and then she was showing me affection.
Speaker 1: I cried, Oh are you sure? Well hold on, we should talk about Jenna's cat podcast. Yes, that's officially launched.
Speaker 2: I thought you were kidding this whole time.
Speaker 3: It's real.
Speaker 1: I did think it was a joke as well. But it's here and it's out. It's two girls.
Speaker 4: Five episodes are out, Two Girls, three Cats.
Speaker 1: Wow on iHeart Radio. It's an exclusive podcast?
Speaker 3: Yes is it?
Speaker 2: It's only on iHeart No, it's not an exclusive.
Speaker 1: It's an exclusive deal, all right.
Speaker 3: Yes, we signed a contract.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, a cat tract and how does it work?
Speaker 2: Have you heard it yet, Mitchell?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: Now I have tuned it. We should do an air check next week on this podcast. Yes, I'll play you bits and pieces and I'll just see what you think. Let's have it feedback to a listening party.
Speaker 1: Jenny, let's live tweet.
Speaker 2: When I say air check, that sounds a bit intimidating, like we're going to critique it. But a listening party and.
Speaker 1: Air check is it? It's a radio term like you listen back and then you critique and get notes and feedback on the show. Yeah, let's listen back. So are you having guests famous cat people?
Speaker 4: Yes, we might be getting Jessica Rowe Oh my brown Wow like that?
Speaker 1: And you discuss cat health or is it different types.
Speaker 4: Of No, it's just our experiences with our own catt it yahage.
Speaker 2: I'll show it all to you next week, don't you worry?
Speaker 1: Right, I can't wait, jenners are check feedback on the cat listening party? Sorry hashtag two girls three cats listening party?
Speaker 2: Yes, something quite roll off the tongue like two girls, one cup, doesn't it? Oh don't.
Speaker 3: You're the ones who showed me that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot we did that.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Have you ever been to an actual listening party? What do you mean, like an album listening party? Like I went to a Joe Anne listening party with the record label.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I haven't been to one of those, but I would have loved a bit at the Joe one.
Speaker 1: That's so awkward because you're sitting with a bunch of people and they're playing it off an iPod on a yewie boom, and then all the gays are gaggling and talking. You barely listen to the song, and then at the.
Speaker 2: End doesn't sound like very productive.
Speaker 1: No, everyone claps and then you forget the name of It's a mess. I don't like a listening party long story shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I wouldn't be down for that.
Speaker 3: Well, this listening party will be different.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'll listen intently. A bit tired trying to hide your yawn hide section of the.
Speaker 1: Podcast right into the mic. I need a coffee. I can't yawn again. You know you can't force yourn, Yes you.
Speaker 2: Can, I thought yawns were contagious, but I haven't caught one of you. You've been yawning all episodes I have.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: These aren't contagious.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, trying to meet you Earthyn. Maybe you know what, Maybe it's audible. I took the sound out, so maybe it's you're missing the sound.
Speaker 2: But I did see your mouth a gap.
Speaker 1: There is something nice about the noise, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you listening right now, have caught the yawn just from listening? Please DMS. I'd love to know. I doubt it's contagious via the cloud.
Speaker 1: I think it would be you see someone you on in a movie and I yawn, I get tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe it's just not contagious for me because I'm not I don't do that. I'm not going to it from you.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting it from you.
Speaker 2: Well sorry, No, what are you please about it? I'm just saying maybe it's I'm the problem.
Speaker 3: And I'm the problem too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you definitely is their antidepressants.
Speaker 1: Do you guys struggle or fall asleep?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, How long does it take you to fall asleep once you're in bed?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's different depending on the day. Some nights. Some days I'm out like a light. Some nights it's always a nice that I try to go to bed early and I'm actively trying to get to sleep early that my mind raises million miles an hour.
Speaker 3: But I like to read before as well.
Speaker 2: Books.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did that for a little bit when I was struggling to get to sleep. And it's not because I found it soothing. It's because it's mind fuckingly boring reading a book. So I just not I'd fall asleep with the book in my hand.
Speaker 1: I've never done that. Is it actually? Hell?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It does? Really?
Speaker 1: What just keeps your mind focused on something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I just naturally get tired, really yeah, because your mind's not wondering, it's focusing on that one and how boring it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then what book was it? I can't remember? God notes, So.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the Sean Pitt coming soon. We have to get his consent, of course, but I'll text him. I have his number, and.
Speaker 2: Do you actually no, I can tell when you're lying you do not?
Speaker 1: I do? Oh for we'll get him on. It will lightly grill him, just like like a weberque. It's like a small baby camping grill.
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed to do this for Hayden.
Speaker 1: But we still had him on the shor pit.
Speaker 2: What sort of questions are you going to ask?
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: What did you know?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 2: You said you're going to ask the uncomfortable ones.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just going to ask what are your intentions with our friend?
Speaker 2: You don't need to get him to come all the way in here for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's it's better when it's more personal and correct.
Speaker 2: Plus, I think you'll find Hayden couldn't be fu coming in. He did it from home.
Speaker 1: That was at the height of the pandemic.
Speaker 2: No, I think you're find it wasn't it, and he doesn't care about us all your podcast.
Speaker 1: He also can't drive. I think that was probably something to do with it. Can Shawn drive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank the Lord.
Speaker 2: I know what a green flag that was.
Speaker 1: I should have seen that with Hayden.
Speaker 2: Anyway, What sort of questions are you going to ask?
Speaker 1: How are you? What are your intentions? When did you know you know he was right for you? Tell us a bit about.
Speaker 3: You, your first impression.
Speaker 1: First impression, favorite part of the podcast, favorite episode, or when did you start listening?
Speaker 2: I can tell you that. I don't think he's gone back and listened to the back catalog. He's only started listening like maybe a month or two ago, got it, and it's only heard recent stuff. And you know how contraceptive diaphram. Sam took quite the hiatus. Yes, he had like a month or two where he just wasn't around, didn't appear in episodes. When he came back, someone was like, who the fuck is Sam?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can tell you're fresh then, because you haven't nobody whose Sam was? Anyway? What else are you going to ask? Because I can just answer them now we can know that's not the fun because we.
Speaker 1: Want it's you know what, I'm only gonna write questions. I'm just going to see how we vibe on the day.
Speaker 2: Well, if there is fascinating as the ones you asked me, then I'll tell him not to waste this time.
Speaker 1: He can do it.
Speaker 2: He split the bill, Who cares?
Speaker 1: I care?
Speaker 3: Does he have access to your bank account?
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck? I know you probably care, but you the listener does not.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do. We're all worried about your financial situation.
Speaker 2: I'm very comfort good.
Speaker 1: That's it. If it works.
Speaker 2: No, that was a big one.
Speaker 1: Nothing normally takes a couple of moments.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not getting anything. I'm so alert.
Speaker 1: What the fuck I'll have what she's having?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's that from? Uh?
Speaker 3: Is that from?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When there's that big orgasm scene, she's screaming yes, yeah in the restaurant. I don't understand what that was as a kid, because obviously I don't know what an orgasm was. And you know when you put a VHS in and they'd be trailers for other movies at the start that scene. I probably saw it a million times because for some reason, my favorite movie was Look who's talking?
Speaker 1: What's that? I've never seen that baby?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, talking?
Speaker 1: What's Lucu's talking?
Speaker 3: Just picture the artwork.
Speaker 2: It's the little balls on his head? Yeah, look bad, don travolter in it?
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the premise? Doesn't that baby get lost?
Speaker 2: And Kursey Ali? No, he knocks her up? I'm pretty sure right yeah, yeah, but yeah I used to see that ad for the orgie scene. Can you find it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I had no idea what was going on with a kid. I was like, she loves that free on?
Speaker 4: Ye do you mean I've never seen the movie. But I had seen from the trailers before these.
Speaker 1: Movies, my searching trailer for No.
Speaker 2: I just say, what's it called again?
Speaker 3: When Harry met Sally?
Speaker 2: There you go, when I just go when Harry met Sally restaurant scene or something like that. Surely that will narrow it down. Well, you do that. I was very excited to learn last week that this screen on my side of the desk is a touch screen, and I can answer calls. Hey, it's kiss. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Hold the line? Mail.
Speaker 1: Don't be rude to them because they're now get me back, because they'll call me tonight. She's gone.
Speaker 2: What if someone else picked up the phone the actual person he was calling?
Speaker 1: No, one's on air, and you should have told.
Speaker 3: Her that she was on speakerphone as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh we better tell her hold on? Is it her calling back? Try?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Exkids?
Speaker 6: What your name you hung up with?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, mail? You dropped out? No, would never hang up and your mail listen, We're gonna put it again tomorrow. You're calling for Bank of kJ Yeah, okay, yeah, Kyle and Dack play again and adding em and more chances of the all day while you work.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, no problem, thank you a good one, have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: Bye. That's how it's done, all right, she hung up. Perfect.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: I hope I got all that information right. I pulled that out of my asse.
Speaker 1: It sounded right, truly. When I do it on my show, I just make it up as like he's when Harry met out with these women.
Speaker 4: You just get up out of that and leave.
Speaker 1: Sure, I've been to that restaurant. Cat's stilly. There's a sign on the ceiling the points to the seat that was sitting at him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she just bangs an orgy.
Speaker 7: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. Oh imagine reading this in the script and it just says in like brackets fake orgasm. Oh oh god, oh oh gosh, oh it doesn't sound very kind.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh yeah, right there.
Speaker 1: What is she eating?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's about Oh I think you smiling at him. I'll make a point god.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, yes yes.
Speaker 1: The oldies looking like some old went looking at her like.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, oh oh.
Speaker 3: God, oh I'll have what she's having. That lady is the director's mum.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I can't say I knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good fact, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I haven't seen the movie though.
Speaker 1: Another is that when Harry met Sally or they've known each other prior to that moment, because that would be a very awkward first intro.
Speaker 2: I think, maybe how did that scene come about? Did he maybe say, oh, women can't fake orgathens, You've never faked one? And then she was proving that, Yeah I can, right, I said that you could yawn, but blowing your nose right into the mic has kind of taking the Pierce do it off, Mike your freak.
Speaker 1: Because Hayden's got COVID, of course, so I get pcar every day. I just wanted to check that the flame was clear, so that means I'm most likely enough.
Speaker 2: COVID cool some things that are okay to say his thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, I take one more call off.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's leave it to the pros.
Speaker 1: Hi, what can I you?
Speaker 6: I was the ons, You're right, Oh.
Speaker 1: The Bank of kJ You've called too late. You're gonna have to call back a little bit later on.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: That was vague. What you're gonna have to call a little bit later on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Now you don't give them because you want to keep them listening, so you don't give them it. You don't say tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh I never said to stop listening to me. I just said I don't want to waste a fucking time.
Speaker 1: If someone said to you you have to call back tomorrow, I'm not gonna. Yeah, but you're not going to sit by the radio. You want. You want them to stay listening to kiss.
Speaker 2: But then she just gets frustrated and goes, fuck this place. But I gave her the information, Adam and all day. That's when you're gonna get the chance, so she'll.
Speaker 1: Know, welcome to listening to commercial RIGHTA. All is just frustrating. Jonesy Demanda. You walk over to their show in the morning when it's on, it's like zen. Yeah, it's like a spa. Yeah, it is out a Jonesy Demanda rule.
Speaker 2: No speaking, not even on any just sit here and just absorb the Roy Orbison song.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, interesting, No, it's not a rule.
Speaker 1: Unspoken rules. Shut the up, Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so let's talk about anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's wrap it up.
Speaker 2: I thought, oh, there's something happening with you.
Speaker 1: I've already spoken about it. Hayden's got COVID, I won the award, the house hunting's not going well. To cancel the open house because Hayden had COVID and they couldn't come to the house. And the real estate agent the little.
Speaker 2: Dick, Oh, well, why are you trying not to get it? Just just prolong your time in that house for being a victor. Just like Hayden spit in my face. I want to get COVID.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't really want. We are isolating because I wanted to avoid getting it. But I said to the real estate agent, Hey, sorry, Hayden has COVID. You can't come through any woe high As per New South Wales guidelines, there is no law regarding him to isolate. So I'd like to still make the open house go ahead. So I wrote a sign open home canceled and put it on the front door.
Speaker 2: Did you actually yeah? So people would just turn around?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mitchell, why I'm allowed to?
Speaker 2: I suppose you are. But oh I didn't realize you with that cunning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my house, my right. My boyfriend is sickly yway. That's about all that's going on in my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's about it.
Speaker 1: My sister bought a house. Oh yeah, yeah, really moving on up in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah it must be nice.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, it really is nice?
Speaker 2: Can't you just fucking let you say there?
Speaker 1: It's the Shire. Don't want to live back in the Shire.
Speaker 2: I don't know you bloody slept out there all the time. Oh my god, you're not gonna be able to go to any family barbecues now that you can't drive. Well, I can get the train, yeah, but would you I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I might become a trained guy. Sorry, no, it makes me sick just thinking of it. Truly, it actually does meets you. Anything happening in your life. You want to talk about anything of merit.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think I've given you the big updates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've really hit all the things. Mitchell's you know regular. Fuck, jenna'dst the meat market. He's off, not on sale, not on special, not even in the windy window, windybanks. I'm an award winner, as is Jenna. We have a show, pet I think that really is a solid show's let's end to this.
Speaker 2: It's our series finale. Yeah, there's nothing else to discuss we finally run out of conversation.
Speaker 1: Actually, should we discuss? Should? Should we? Should we wrap up for the year soon? What? Should we wrap up for the year soon?
Speaker 2: It's heading towards Christmas, so we've only got a few weeks left.
Speaker 1: Only a couple of weeks and then we're done for season four. Then we'll take a chrissy break and we'll be back in the new year. So yeah, yeah, we deserve a little break.
Speaker 2: You know how you asked like, do you get to sleep easily?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Last night I did not because I was literally thinking about the logistics of launching the new pot Car season. I was like, we haven't done the photo shoot yet. Yeah, yeah, it's going to be tough, but you mean it's going to be tough. What I want to hear? What would be nice to be like, we'll work through it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Don't worry about it. Worry about the now.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, what I'm I worried about in the now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's happening now?
Speaker 2: Nothing, I'm worried. Actually no, I'm on real estate dot com at you and there's no new one. It's the first time i've refreshed it today and there's no new ones.
Speaker 1: We're sought, sought by newest. I thought all those tricks of the trade.
Speaker 2: I feel like I might just have to move into a fuck hole and then move again, because there's there's no point in delaying it till I find the perfect place that I love.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Get a six month lease and see where it goes from there, or just like a month by monthly. Six months is a long.
Speaker 2: Time, but if I put that on the application, they won't accept it.
Speaker 3: A month by month lease, crap place.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they'll take what they can go.
Speaker 2: I'll be grateful for the attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go, everybody. We've extayed our welcome in our own chef.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all, chick, That's all.
Speaker 1: So we do guys. Congratulations Dot Wagons the new show, pet congratulations.
Speaker 2: Honey, Mitch has been thrown around on the rig.
Speaker 1: Jenna and I have an ocra Jenna's new podcast. It's a new era of a gym and we can't wait to see you next week and have you a part of it all. We love you. Thank you for listening. Got you soon, so yeah bye bye you Is It Just Me Podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast