Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I had some great news in the post. It's great when you opened up. I never opened the post. Yeah, it's my wife. My wife goes to the post. That's why I think when it's only a bad news, isn't it. And then yesterday my wife went, oh, you've got one here, and I was all excited and that's all. Oh, it's great, and it's got an extra de merit point, just one extra demerit Point's another gift from twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: And they think, right, I need to pay it now. Although some money goes up, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I went to log into my account, and you know, it's like you've got so many passwords.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh god, I want to just rush this one out.
Speaker 2: It's not a joyous one. It's not my my Netflix one that I thought a movie related to one, because it's Netflix.
Speaker 1: I just go one password to rule the same. Yeah. No, if they get one of my passwords.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, no, no, I always try to come up with a brand new one for each account's chaos. Don't live your life like me, which is why I'm always doing that thing forgot your password. I always read it like that. He goes forgot your password and I and then I remember, no, no, no. They said you can have another option to be go through your security questions, you.
Speaker 1: Know those ones you set for yourself.
Speaker 2: But again, you do that when you've got a bit of time to think about it.
Speaker 1: Suddenly it's a game show.
Speaker 2: I think this is to stop people hacking my account and doing what exactly paying my fine. So I have to take part in this game show to prove I am mean to give them money. So first one was the name of the street you grew up on.
Speaker 1: I've got this one. This is an easy one bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got that some millionaire hot seat, I've got that first thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: You know, we always remember that one. They moved on there.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the security question to stand one used to be your mummy's name before she got married to your daddy. Yeah, there was used to be that was They thought it was the most advanced security question forget like some ten bit code. So anyway, we go then to the name of my first pet, easy bank. I've got that one. Then they hit me with a big one.
Speaker 1: I'm many. Yeah, there's about third and final one.
Speaker 2: Though, then they hit me with the big one. Okay, what's your favorite book as a kid? Oh no, there's about three.
Speaker 1: What if I pick this question? I'm tired, I'm irritable, and they get oh no, I screwed up, and they do try to think. I've now got to call them to prove him. You can never get through well in the UK.
Speaker 2: This is even worse. It's happened to me once before. The people that collect the taxes in the UK called the Inland Revenue and there I did the same thing. I got all my three security questions wrong.
Speaker 1: Get this.
Speaker 2: I had to physically go to a meeting, okay, to a place an hour outside of London to prove who that.
Speaker 1: I am me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're joking.
Speaker 1: I had to take the guy on the final rang them. I just want to pay.
Speaker 2: I've got to pay some minutes for tax and he was like, oh, you failed, I can't speak to you.
Speaker 1: You to come here in person. I went, that's what I'm giving you money? What do you mean? He goes, you need to bring supporting evidence of what I am me. Bring that book that you loved when you were three years old and the first pet you had instead bring him up xuming Christian O'Connell Show podcast,