Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackie Boy, what's going on with you?
Speaker 3: My brother and sister in law put in the family group chat last night. Does anyone have a Disney Plus account? And I like to stay kind of quiet in the family group and only speak when necessary, But my mom's any.
Speaker 4: Word there family group chat like you're doing our show one? Are you present in any chat groups.
Speaker 2: That you're actually in on WhatsApp? That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 4: It's just there and it's sort of lounging in the sun in the long grass.
Speaker 3: We do have Disney Plus, but I tried to lay low until my mum ratted me and Bianker out and said, I think Jack and Biancer have Disney Plus account. So now I feel forced to open up the password for everybody in the family and let everybody pile into Disney Plus. But these are my reasons for not wanting to do it, and I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Number one is if you let somebody else into your account, then you've got to change the password, because I can't let him have my passwords I use for everything, banking, everything, because then they just appeals me, presents me online.
Speaker 4: Why would your family, your brother or your sister, or want to pose catfishing this jack post?
Speaker 2: What's the gain or big play in that Danny ocean? You don't who do you trust it? You don't trust your mum and toudging your brother? Who wants to live that life? Of those people?
Speaker 3: I guess that's true. But I just don't want them to be able to like they will be able to log into every privacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it's like knocking a bedroom door. You've got to have some privacy, all right, I agree with that one there.
Speaker 3: So then I've got to change the password. And now anytime I have to log.
Speaker 2: Into multiple devices or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what my past has to be alive in this modern age.
Speaker 4: W'd be the same as you'd have thought, the effort of older picking a new password and then remembering it all and updating.
Speaker 3: No reason Number two. On Disney Plus, you can pay. Even though you've paid for the streaming services, you have to pay for special events like movies and stuff. Kroeller is the new film that's out by Disney at the moment where you pay an extra thirty dollars to have the film. I don't want them to have all access to it, and then they're getting the new movies and Jack putting the bill for it already.
Speaker 2: They're defrauding you. What thirty bucks?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: Who I haven't been right?
Speaker 4: Wake up one day and my one of my family members is into my back pocket taking thirty bucks off. Shame on you, Dad, everything you did genius my life actually ruining yourself many times over.
Speaker 2: You're not getting thirty one, you're not praying for your own crew.
Speaker 3: Well, Dad, but that's thirty dollars for this movie. Imagine the next, then the next blockbuster after that, the third thing doesn't just stop at Disney Plus. That's what I'm worried about Netflix.
Speaker 2: Around Binge.
Speaker 3: Do they want access to my world? Come in, come one car.
Speaker 2: That's right, Sunny is Ko Sports. You know old man's watching that the Logan Pole fight. None of my salary, Dad, and.
Speaker 3: That I bet that fight cost extra as well. That's one of the plus busters and Dad's charging it.
Speaker 4: I watched that fight yesterday, not legally, and I still want the refund.
Speaker 2: And anyway, do you share your log.
Speaker 4: Internet well and extreamly accounts, Patsy, because I know a lot of people that do.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: You know, what though, my family and friends don't ask for it because they've all got there. He's saying the post a little bit.
Speaker 4: Exactly about what you thinking, too, because that's the big play right now in the world. Russians are always trying to hack him, and then they might have for him a thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack Can't Take the demomode post has rebelled against giving away his Disney Plus login details to family.
Speaker 2: Are you're going to be forced to do this, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I reckon they'll hear this now and they know I've got it.
Speaker 2: Oh, hear this, the hear this.
Speaker 4: I can't hold bout the tide any further, you know, Christian one hundred percent behind this one where Jack is someone activated the premiere access on Disney or Amazon.
Speaker 3: I belived That's what I worry about, them buying the feature length films that you have to pay extra for and then being charged back to me just so that you can have movie night at their house.
Speaker 2: But then doesn't that also mean that you can watch it as well?
Speaker 4: Then they might shout your dinner one night to say, you know, because Cruella or you know, and of those shows. We have to pay extra for the movies and there's only a couple of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the other thing I don't like is all this admin of like, oh, it's a ripe, log on and get Corolla. You can watch it, and then I watch your BSB details.
Speaker 2: I hate all that.
Speaker 3: I hate giving my BSB takedowns to anyone.
Speaker 2: No exactly. Yeah. And the other thing is as.
Speaker 4: Well, they say, oh, we'll give you some money towards it, stuff like that. You'll never get that, do you have? Because the word the world now right, our logins when we go into these light there's so many streaming services you can't.
Speaker 2: I'm to speed with them now. It's like binge.
Speaker 4: My wife said, I had to log onto and get some new streaming services called brit Box, which is this British miserable detective shows. Oh no, I don't need this, you know, he moved here, let it go. Why do I need to see Cockney cop shows like Nostalgias saying let's go get him.
Speaker 2: I don't need that in my life.
Speaker 4: Or it's got like Coronation Street in these stairs. These are really miserable TV shows. Why am I paying now nine bucks a month for this in my life.
Speaker 3: And Netflix and all the other streaming services have some really great there on the base.
Speaker 4: Why do I need the stuff that Netflix said no to, r SBS didn't want, or then ABC didn't one?
Speaker 2: Why do I want those miserable cop shows?
Speaker 4: I tell you what, Let's hold back on making any new cop shows as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's enough now there.
Speaker 4: Years ago, he's a copper and hear rest, but now he's like he's a copper. He's divorced, but he's only got one eye and he's got no legs. I've not seen this one, and they put them around on a skateboard.
Speaker 2: How's he going to fight crime?
Speaker 4: I'm already watching it. So do you have like different profiles? Because the kids on Netflix they've got their two separate profiles, and then I've got mine and became a source of contention one day because they they'd logged onto mine, which is dad, and they'd labeled it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would never do this to my dad growing up. They labeled it saddow. Why are you laughing at that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 2: And I had had to look at that.
Speaker 4: I think what they think of me, and not just that they don't care knowing that I'm going to log on right and just see we don't care.
Speaker 2: There's nothing you don't scare us.
Speaker 3: And the effort they had to go to do that as well, because you've got to go into the account, change the name and then use that annoying keyboard where you're not actually.
Speaker 2: That's a good time.
Speaker 4: And then you've got to look at it going Dad does everything for us. You know, every morning we got up, he's not there. He's just out there the cold face of entertainment. They're like, no, Saddow is what he deserves.
Speaker 2: That I hadn't fallen out with them, No, they're wrong. Just one days in the evening night did do that. So I thought, do you know what?
Speaker 4: My olf went, you should say something about this, about how you know people are parents have feelings too?
Speaker 2: Got up there.
Speaker 4: I went, yeah you are. They'd be really upset. We just got into an argument about it. Five minutes later, I go, I'm not saying you need to change it, but it would be really nice if you did. Okay, ye, so I'll wait five minutes. I love my con It called me now Dad, Oh brackets, not saddo. That's just passive aggressive, isn't it The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast