Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian Color Show podcast. How many years have you been doing it?
Speaker 3: That's why older people have big years.
Speaker 4: Don't laugh immediately pasts you try and rain in all that laughter.
Speaker 2: Look Christian, no colal show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning Wednesday morning. Beautiful, beautiful start to today. It's make me feel nostalgic for rather. Homelanan, Good morning, Patsy, Good morning, Christian, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Jack, Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: As soon as I come into the studio in the morning, I always going to flick through the text messages that have come in to the station since the end of the show yesterday, and normally connection of some very old ones that come into you midnight and now. But then I saw one towards the end of the yesterday's show last ten minutes. So we were do him busy doing with all the people entering the artwork, time way stuff. But you know we're talking about giant things yesday, the giant lobster, the big old choir ad at Horsham.
Speaker 4: I just saw that was a message here, and I was saying.
Speaker 5: What's to stop us building like a giant fiberglass a kidney? I see you poo pooed the equid now and then we thought maybe actually.
Speaker 3: Think I think your kidney is better than a puppy because it's more Australian. Thank you, So I actually think you were right and you're back on the kidney sign. I'm back on the kidney.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, look we just we're just at the moment, we're just workshopping. What is the giant fiberglass thing we're going to construct? All right and put somewhere. I saw this that came in yesterday morning at ten to nine. Are you aware of the giant dog in Fairfield? At first I thought this was a news story and oh, I didn't realize. We should have got pats to do. Please be aware there.
Speaker 4: Was a giant dog, mego dog in Fairfield.
Speaker 5: It's nine o'clock, good morning. And then I thought, oh it must have been I mean, there's a fiberglass giant dog.
Speaker 4: I didn't know about this.
Speaker 3: This wouldn't Fairfield's the next suburb over from where I grew up.
Speaker 4: Why is it a wooden dog? Big?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't dog with sunglasses on?
Speaker 4: Of course it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I think the sunglasses might be solar panels as well.
Speaker 4: So he powers Fairfield. I am a dog. You can watch Netflix and chill thanks to me. The Wooden Dog was so nice.
Speaker 3: Actually, he's about twenty five years old, so I don't know if they had sold and.
Speaker 4: They did not have power to be fake panels twenty five years ago. It was this posturing thing.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't do anything. He just stands at the railway.
Speaker 4: I want him to do poor old don't I just stood there all? Wouldn't he do something entertain he she doesn't do anything. I'm serious. We have to work out what is the giant fiberglass thing that we have here in Richmond, somewhere in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: The thing we when it gets into this morning is at the end of the yesterday show, Patsy was turning Jack and I. I think it was during the last song we played about what I can only describe as passive aggressive behavior at three as and this is what a marriage is. See all these hidden secret arguments and wars that you're doing with each other, right that that isn't an actual argument even in your mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, they didn't put that there. When I'm going to leave it, I'm not going to put that there because that happened ten years ago.
Speaker 6: Well, it's twenty two years of marriage, isn't it real?
Speaker 4: Tell us about why you're clacking around slamming drawers at three am with the dishwasher. I wake him my dishwasher.
Speaker 5: On, just to prove a point at three am. This guy is a former office office work sales with the year. He can't do that job tied, all right, he's you know, he's pitching to big companies about post it notes and start leave her arch files.
Speaker 4: He can't do that, tired. It's an important job, pats.
Speaker 7: No, Well you know what he I woke him up yesterday at three am.
Speaker 6: He called out, what are you doing out there?
Speaker 4: The news episode nine hundred and fifty two.
Speaker 5: Last week they were living in the theater that shows Harry Potter. They're back again for the fifth time.
Speaker 7: Because I was quick clacking on the floor, on the floorboards, and I was.
Speaker 4: With your shoes. He should with my shoes gone or something. Learning Spanish dancing and an online.
Speaker 6: Course, new boots, so they're not worning. So they are a bit clicky glaggie.
Speaker 4: So you see, I don't put any footwar on soil. I'm outside the house. Yeah, no, well I've been told to do that by my wife, So I do it. That's your solf I now.
Speaker 6: So all my tubs of shoes he moved.
Speaker 4: Out last night, topes I do.
Speaker 7: But no, yesterday I was pottering about the house, which probably didn't help in the noise factor. So I'd hung out a load of washing.
Speaker 4: But I also three three am. Yeah, you're so productive. I can pants on and get in the car.
Speaker 3: Yourself, just enough time to get into breakfast and then get in the car.
Speaker 4: And that's adding tasks and chores and stuff like that. What you're hanging out close now?
Speaker 7: I put a load of washing out that I've done the night before, and then I put getting to the dishwasher. I put the dishwasher on. But I put the dishwasher because he was meant to do it the night before and didn't. And I hate coming home after a breakfast shift and there's pots and pans and goodness knows what else?
Speaker 4: What do you worry as just you and Chris and your daughter? You know, it sounds like you're a scully maid in town and must have some pans, all right?
Speaker 2: Mary poppin the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: If you're in a long termination with somebody and you live together. You've done what passes? Do we all do this? I've done it with my wife. These passive aggressive little gestures, aren't they that are just like it's all kind of by stealth, isn't it. I remember a couple of months ago, right, my wife when she makes a cup of tea, right, she won't put the tea bag open up under the sink is the thing you put out and that's the bin.
Speaker 4: She wants to just dump the tea bag in the scene in the sink.
Speaker 3: He does the same thing in the plug, as if trying to do.
Speaker 5: We have an ongoing argument, right since we've had kids, that the kids are messy because it's my fault, all right, Any negative traits the kids have somehow, that's all my just genes.
Speaker 4: Nothing positive they have has come from it. It's the bad stuff. Right. I am slightly messy. Okay, this is a gree with that, Wagan. We're going to go with that one now we today, chriss, I am slightly.
Speaker 5: Messy, okay. So he goes, this is why the kids are like that, because they see you being like that. They learn more from how we behave than what we say. So cozy. I had enough with this tea bag one more and I was like, just it's literally about a millime and just open it chuck it in. So I took a photo of it, texted her and then put underneath this is why the kids are messy because of this.
Speaker 4: It escalated really quickly and it went to a phone call music. What do you mean by that? I? Oh, no, I don't think you did. That is not read like banter to me. I don't know why. That is what it is to be in a marriage. Do you and Bianca have this?
Speaker 3: I the tea bag I hate because you have to take it out of the cup and put it straight in the bin so that it doesn't trip anywhere. When it's in the sink, You've got to transfer it from the sink to the bin and tripped.
Speaker 5: And my wife has this thing. We have this Rauner house, right. My wife, she says like the state of the kitchen top is the state of her mind, so she doesn't mind about the rest south but if that's messy or any of me or the kids have left it messy, then her mind is messy. Right, So I almost have OCD about it when I leave in the morning, I'm like scrubbing it.
Speaker 4: I don't walking in there, or I will when I've had them texts in the middle of the show. No matter what we're doing on air, Sarah does not respect the sanctity of this show. Between six and nine. You know I's talking, you know, there's sat there picking your nose and the songs and mucking around with Jack and stuff like that. So yeah, it has to be spotless as banking like that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she would hate our house because Bank and I both use the kitchen bench as it's pretty much a storeroom. Anytime we get home, you just dump everything on the kitchen bench and then it builds up over a week and okay.
Speaker 4: Pull stuff in landfill, buy some more stuff to replace it.
Speaker 2: Christian a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Every week, my dad back in England sends me an email of a couple of newspaper articles that he's cut out. He scans this in with his home printer scanner. This is all for my seventy one year old dad. This is all very high level skills, right. Every time I see an email and they are the producers of this show have always said, how look, how neatly that is cut out.
Speaker 3: Does he use a ruler and Stanley knife?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's my dad, He actually does.
Speaker 5: He sent me a photo one day, heard a podcast of you asking that he sent a photo of the tools that he used in case you were interested. I didn't forward it on, but there was actually there is actually a Stanley knife and a metallic ruler as well, because the one of those plastic ones might slip around a bit. And this has got to be done right. For his son's radio show in Australia anyway, This week's stories from my dad in England. First, this is an amazing story, right a Bentley Gt.
Speaker 4: Continental.
Speaker 5: You don't need to know your cars right to appreciate this is a a prestigious top of the rained Marquee car right worth about sort of three quarters of a million, three quarters of million dollars. Police in England pulled a driver over, who's stolen it? Okay, and the driver of reporting his Bentley is stolen the police then obviously they've they've they've rested to go stole it.
Speaker 4: They need to drive the Bentley back to the police station.
Speaker 5: Three officers each individually took it for a spin, breaking the speed limit. Now the guy if you have one of these mega expensive cars, you have what's called a tracker, so it's on your phone, like like find my phone or laptop.
Speaker 3: Or you can see all the journeys the cars, not just that at what speed.
Speaker 5: So he's saying, you say, you found my car and he's been driven back to the police station. Well, there's some some moons are going up and down some freeway and breaking the life's been stolen again. No, that's three of our officers. They've all been they've all pased a disciplinary proceedings. I don't think you should if you're a police officer, isn't this one of the books of your job?
Speaker 3: Got back to the station.
Speaker 4: Yes, they did the rising mental drive. Why wouldn't you. I mean that's a perk I think, I think don't They shouldn't make any charges that. I think that's great.
Speaker 5: This is also amazing headline Here is Narco cat intercepted with drug delivery for Panama prison. A cat was trying to make its way into a big Panama prison with two thousand inmates. Underneath its belly in a pouch was cocaine, crack and marijuana.
Speaker 3: It's wearing a bum bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's some kind of either it's an inmate there, or it's an inmate's pet, or basically they've apprehended it. They've arrested the cat. Look at that cat, doesn't look really angry. That is a cat with a drug problem. We're putting this up on Facebook and of an Instagram. Look at the state of that cat, the drugs in him.
Speaker 3: No wait, I don't think the drugs are for the cat. I think he's smuggling him. Yeah, of course, so you're accusing the cat of taking the drug he's he's doing.
Speaker 4: Life for them.
Speaker 5: It's got like a they lock his cat flap at and at midnight it's they're behind bars. This is an amazing story. Apparently they've used cats before, and pigeons and a drone. If you're trying to smuggle drugs into prison, it's a drone the best way of doing I mean yeah, and you're lowering it into the yard. You've got people up in that tower with guns. I'm not sure that's most conspicious way to lower drugs. And I love the idea of this cat smuggling drugs as well, especially like cocaine, crack of marijuana. It's a lot of drugs to be underneath the cat. Anyway, those are my dad's news stories.
Speaker 2: This week the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack has something living in your roof.
Speaker 3: It's in there, it's up there. We hear it every night as we watch TV.
Speaker 4: Is Sue the boss.
Speaker 5: She's determined to get you up earlier and into the studio.
Speaker 4: Sue the bosses up there. We know you're up there, so well.
Speaker 3: If it's too she's got scratchy feet, because it's something with scratchy feet going scritch, scritch, scratch each night as we're watching TV. I think it might be birds because in the daytime I see birds hanging around the window near where the scretching is.
Speaker 4: You see you hanging around. I mean they're just they're just birds. They're hanging around. They like thing about youths hanging around.
Speaker 5: That's seven eleven loitering, loitering above our windows, loitering with intent.
Speaker 3: Then when I was a kid, obviously a common one is possums in the roof, where we had possums at mom and Dad's. And then it could be a third thing. I've seen a rat at our house in the backyard. Imagine it was a rat or a family of rats living in the room.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's rats? Don't I mean scratching the fear of it? Right, isn't the word rats? Go? You have you ever heard of? No one's going to thank me for the saying this, but I'm going to share it now. Do you know what a king rat is?
Speaker 3: It sounds just like a massive rat, like.
Speaker 4: The London Underground is like if you've ever been on londonderground, you'll see rats everywhere. Okay, because it's the underground.
Speaker 5: Someone wants When I said, oh, these rats here, one of the underground staff was telling me about what a thing called.
Speaker 4: A king rat?
Speaker 3: What like a queen bee?
Speaker 5: God, No, it's worse than that. But when it's the real subterranean darkness for rats, right, their tails when they're living together, because there's like hundreds of them, their tails become entwined and they can't separate. You can have ten to twelve rats tangled together. What happens is one rat, one rat, king rat will move them all as one.
Speaker 6: That's terrific.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When he told me about that, I actually went right, you've seen that in a cartoon. No, he told me about he's seen king rats wait.
Speaker 3: So the ti the tails died up together.
Speaker 4: They get intoyent because the darkness. They're all on top of bitch, hundreds of them. Hundreds of them. Yeah right, okay, produce.
Speaker 3: A real of rat tails tied together.
Speaker 4: No, you've seen the rat king that I want to be. I demand to be now on the racking the raking. How often is that?
Speaker 3: I think that's living by roof?
Speaker 4: Rat King?
Speaker 5: Seriously, that thing comes down and drags you away. There's nothing the doll you're up there. We'd have to leave you up there to die wapping a jack boast.
Speaker 4: Do you fire him? No, rat king?
Speaker 3: They dragged him away because I saw the rat at the worst possible time. I've never seen a rat before, and.
Speaker 5: It's the worst possible time to see it. Rat in the afternoon five boss fight.
Speaker 3: We were having a dinner party and.
Speaker 4: You flashed it. Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt this dinner party for VI. Bring out the pharaoh, that goddamn rat.
Speaker 3: My friends outside to show on the lawn because we've got the lawny.
Speaker 5: Dinner party strings on the lawn now the.
Speaker 4: Sunsets. Mom meant to Junip Judy.
Speaker 3: Just see the boss in the roof again, and then a rat took off across the back fence, you know, one side to the other, and all my friends said, you've got rats here, So I've.
Speaker 4: Got either it's a good dinner part.
Speaker 3: I say that bird possum or rat.
Speaker 4: New game. It's the home of the name game. And it's also to the show since we came back. By the way, Possible Rat, I love it. What do they win? If they guess right? You're gonna go up there today find out if it's a golden bird, Golden possible.
Speaker 3: I want to know how to get rid of them?
Speaker 4: All right, okay, go on in now, Bird Possible Rat? What do you want advice on each one?
Speaker 3: Well, firstly, what's the worst one to have? And I told you ring, And then if it's either of those or any of those, how do I get rid of them?
Speaker 5: Bacon sandwich? Who can resist the lurever bacon sandwich? They come out for that? Give us a call.
Speaker 2: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Patsy, you must have experiences about this.
Speaker 7: We had rats once, Jack and we could smell it. All used to crawl around out here. No, we could smell it. It had obviously died in the roof, and it just progressively got worse over a couple of days, and I said, to the love God, you need to get up there in that.
Speaker 6: Roof and check it out. Anyway.
Speaker 7: So he opened the manhole and it had very conveniently died right near the manhole, so he didn't have to crawl through the roof. So we went to Bunning's got those big black industrial long gloves because we're thinking how we're going to pick it up.
Speaker 6: This thing was massive. It was like the size of a small dog, like a fox terrier.
Speaker 4: I'm not it was huge that you got the mega dog and now you've got a mega rats. When you get a wheelbarrow.
Speaker 7: I had to hold the big garbage bag. I couldn't look, so I'm down below the ladder not looking. He had the gloves, he got the long you know those barbecue tongs, the long load. Picked it up with that and we on when you put it in the bag. Honestly, it was like a load of bricks going in the bag.
Speaker 6: This thing was huge. I think it had babies or something. It was massive.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. All right, let's go into the lines, Linda, birds possible. Rats.
Speaker 8: Rats are the worst. They're definitely the worst. But Jack, I've got this fantastic tip for you from my old Scottish neighbor. What you do is, if you've got a cat, or you've got a friend that's got a cat, you get their really dirty, smelly, stinky litter and put it in a bag and put it in your roof, and then the rats.
Speaker 4: Or whatever believe it down.
Speaker 8: They think, yeah, they think there's a cat up there, and so they go.
Speaker 4: They go away a load of Larry stuff, the fresh fresh Larry pete tomorrow morning, sprinkle out there. There's a line up the side of that fact cat. I've got so all.
Speaker 3: I'm doing, though, Linda, is trading the scratching of the animal for the smell of cat pee.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But once they've gone and then just get rid of the cat pee because they're not.
Speaker 3: Going to come back.
Speaker 8: They'll go and live somewhere else.
Speaker 4: It's a good idea.
Speaker 3: It's not a great idea, but if I get desperate, I will try it.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me know Larry's letter, yellow letter tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bring a bag of warry stuff in just in case.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping the.
Speaker 8: Works for me.
Speaker 5: Linda, Thank you very much, advice, Good morning, bye, Jamie, good morning, good morning, are you yeah, I'm good, Jamie.
Speaker 4: Always undertalkure, Jamie. What advice have you got for jack birds?
Speaker 9: Maybe out of my room every morning?
Speaker 4: Mating, mating like it?
Speaker 10: You used tod half of two and they went to four and they went to six every morning.
Speaker 4: It's a quick old breeding program. They're running up there. Well they're doubling each day, but don't just multiply.
Speaker 1: That was just it was like a good order on the roof every week.
Speaker 4: And what did you do to get rid of them?
Speaker 11: First?
Speaker 1: I'll started hosing them with the hose and then call them down.
Speaker 5: That that young ard of that young love called it down. You should have called Dave and Attenbrough could have filmed a series up there.
Speaker 10: I started that, started putting fake crows and the roof that works.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I know you can buy fake house Patsy gave me one, but I didn't get a fake crome.
Speaker 1: Yea worked.
Speaker 3: And these were in the roof on the roof, on the roof.
Speaker 4: Are you in the roof now? Moving glass or sheet metal? There? What's you up to, Jamie? Just in my work then, Jamie, have a good day.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: One final thing, Just to help Jack out with some rat facts, I googled interesting rat fats By the way. I also found an article Top fifteen cartoon, Mice and Rats ranked Jerry from Tom and Jerry at number four.
Speaker 4: Nowhere for Tom. I understand that. You know, I couldn't stand that cartoon. I say, kid, did you like Tom?
Speaker 3: But only one of them was a rat?
Speaker 4: No, but of course it's a cat. Take that out of the podcast. Oh sorry, it was the top fifteen cats and mice and rats. Seriously take it out of the podcast anyway. Did you know the rats can laugh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, why would rat facts? I printed off here this info graphic rats can laugh?
Speaker 6: What's it sound like?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Pats have not studied this, but we need to find out. Can we jump on YouTube here? If they've actually got microphones?
Speaker 4: Apparently? Rats up? What's more terrifying than seeing a rat the night than hearing it in the night and laughing at you?
Speaker 2: Com Shoe podcast we.
Speaker 5: Kss claim to fame every single Wednesday, were you never know what stories We're going to from corner to corler. It's back at eight o'clot this morning. An early entry from a man called Doug Christian. I live outside radio range. I didn't know there was an area outside radio range and cannot cope with these modern interweb things. I do listen to the stations sometimes and using the afternoons, and I hear them talking about a segment on your show where people share strange stories for money.
Speaker 4: No, it's literally picking up fragments week by week. He's got like a whiteboard. So that was this week's word was story?
Speaker 3: Not a terrible segment share stories for money?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Something in that. I was just wondering if you, your team, or your audience would like to hear how I once stood naked beside the road and waved a bar of soap at the Queen and Prince Philip. Not many people he signs off with this. Not many people can claim that, thanks Doug quick shove hands. Yes, I don't reread this several times this morning. Now, I was like, have I just made this up? Is this? Am? I am? I in a dream? Right now we're going to find out more about story about how is he naked beside the road waving a bar of is naked? We're just a bar of so waving at the Queen and Princeville. What do you think they said to each other? Australian hashtagstrayer.
Speaker 5: Anyway, hopefully we get hold of Doug. It exists outside radio range. You can't hear my words right now.
Speaker 3: And I wonder how much money he wants for his.
Speaker 4: Face story, you know, wat chat whatever he demands to get this.
Speaker 5: Happy to be pay a king's ransom to get this story.
Speaker 2: Christ Christian O'Connell show tell.
Speaker 5: Me questions about listener Doug naked at the side of the road, what road naked with a bar of waiting and Prince Philip and the Queen as they drove by. Hopefully more on this incredible story after eight for cash all right. In the meantime, Oh yeah, we've we've moved on. This is about twenty minutes ago whilst most you were asleep. Luckily, we were talking about rats or birds or possums that may or may not be living in Jack's roof and we found out that rats laugh.
Speaker 4: And this is evidence of that. What listened to us a rat being tickled? Stop it? Yeah, okay, I'm being tickled.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gone through four years maybe more science in the university and then gone to put on the rubber gloves.
Speaker 5: To he's got one of those big long proders or something you don't want to get too close to rat like a meat stick to give a little.
Speaker 4: Nudge run their ribs. Everyone's ticked this. They're even the king Rats.
Speaker 5: Stop it now, scientists. Yesterday on the show, we were telling you about Divina Divena is some of that. We are trying to make it happen for her. We start this couple of weeks ago. What can we do this on your bucket list? That's a bit unusual, Like Dave Sherwood who started all this off, who was turning forty and he wanted to be like a rock star.
Speaker 4: Throw a TV through a window.
Speaker 5: We made it happen live a couple of weeks ago on a Friday morning, TV through a second floor window. Shoes big smash Devine who.
Speaker 4: Has listening to all this. She wants to crush a car in a tank. We have the tank. We didn't have any cars. We didn't I've got.
Speaker 12: My girlfriend ninety eight Mitsubishi lanser for Zu Eric ninety.
Speaker 2: Two, Man's the six nineteen eighties, Januar.
Speaker 11: I'm going to put a seven ninety eight model.
Speaker 4: Three with the lady also students of radio. That's how you do it.
Speaker 5: If you're going to do a montage of people talking about cars, you put it to Gary Newman's cars.
Speaker 4: That's so you do it. Kids. It really is as easy as this. Now. The thing is, we were so excited by the abundance of cars.
Speaker 5: That is the right way to do it, and an abundance as a collector, a plethora of cars being offered to us. We're in a situation where actually Divina she wanted one, we could do three to five coastal towing toes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we think towing, we think coastal towing.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 5: My friend official towing company in Haller's company of the Christian O'Connell show, said they would transport the cars all over Melbourne. Get that to Gippsland, which is where this is going to happen. That's where the tank is. However, producer Tom called me yesterday. Have you ever had a phone call from him during the day? No, Actually, it is whatever he's talking about. He is so somber. It's I forget that he worked with Eddie Maguire for a while. So if you disturbing King Eddie during the day. Then, I guess you've got to affect a somber toe.
Speaker 4: It was as if radio had died, radios died. He was very sorry. By the hand on heart. That was a toe, right, I got the ring.
Speaker 5: He was in a crypt somewhere and there was a morning music being paid and he was all in black under a vel.
Speaker 3: The brother bother you, sir, I will punish myself.
Speaker 5: He was whipping himself. Sorry, Eddie, it's not Eddie, it's Christian. That's all gone, my friend. The war's over for you, young soldiery. Sorry, smoke like a butler.
Speaker 4: Right, you got your bath? They saw bother. That's the problem with the tanks like this, mister Churchill. There's a problem the right line with the tags. What is it, young Thomas? You never disturbed me off the nine am? What is it? Boy? Problem with the tags? And said, what is the problem with the tanks? He said, it's gonna each car. I did not know this. Each car is going to take two minutes to crush.
Speaker 3: Two minutes.
Speaker 4: These war movies have been lying to us no wonder than so long to defeat Hitler. Every time they're crushing something, it takes two minutes to crush your car? Why can't just go.
Speaker 3: Over at your foot down?
Speaker 4: You're going to breakfast show, buddy. It's all about pace. We've got to get the ads away, the songs away.
Speaker 3: I thought it would be like, all right, you're coming up to the Jaguar, all right, Proton, Yes.
Speaker 5: No, Instead, it's going to be alright coming up to the Jaguar, going up the Jaguar.
Speaker 4: Still times two minutes for one.
Speaker 5: This is live Friday. So he said, how many cars do you want to cross it? We can't have six minutes of live car crushing. It'd be so boring on a Friday. You know, we do knock off Friday.
Speaker 4: It's about getting everyone's in a good mood for the big weekend, you know, and you're going to hear six long minutes of just there's an answer crusher. Were on the first or second car?
Speaker 3: And if you've just tuned into halfway to Crushing Proton, it's.
Speaker 4: Got hold one oh four three. So we're just trying to recreate what.
Speaker 5: It would sound like on Friday Show. When I say recreate, what is this that you emlyn, I already go what does he made here?
Speaker 3: He's trying to mash out the car getting cars.
Speaker 4: It sounds like someone's just crushing some cardboard boxes.
Speaker 3: And the grandfather clock for show time.
Speaker 4: Right, this is only twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: Imagine six minutes of us yelling at Divina inside a noisy old tank.
Speaker 4: So this is gonna be two cars, two.
Speaker 3: Too much, one car, two minutes of a cub being crushes enough?
Speaker 4: What do we think? Perhaps, what do you reckon? Don't you want to hear two cracks?
Speaker 6: No, you're going all the way. You've got to make it worth you while.
Speaker 7: Let's do two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get we get it up. For the first one, we get it.
Speaker 4: We four people from the show got to drive about the Kipsands. They're staying in a motel. Right to make this happen, I cannot look them in the eye and go it's gonna do one now. They're going all that way.
Speaker 5: A five hour round trip, right for a two minute bit. Two minutes to crush a lancer.
Speaker 3: Crush one on it and then do an extra.
Speaker 4: One off it away during the app for the team going out, No, no, no, four minutes of tank crushing life. So sorry, So.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We have Marcus on Lion's got an idea.
Speaker 5: But we're in a situation at the moment where Divina wants to crush a car in the tank. We've got the tank, We've got loads of cars donated by use that.
Speaker 4: She can crush.
Speaker 5: We thought we were going to get three for her to do Friday. Turns out it takes two minutes. Two minutes is a long time on breakfast radio to crush just one car to time three, it's six minutes. Marcus, you've got an idea, I.
Speaker 1: Have's got Our Christian idea is put if you've got six cars, put them, put two side by side, and then like three three lights, so you've got six cars, and then drive the tank over two at a time, so you've got one track on one car going over.
Speaker 2: It at so easy.
Speaker 4: So for two minutes we get two cars crushed.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do it too, or you can do six.
Speaker 3: I struggling to.
Speaker 5: Figure out what it made the situation more complicated, Marcus.
Speaker 4: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Exciting scenes yesterday at my house. When the delivery turned up last week, I ordered a online what well, I thought it was a wine rat because of course.
Speaker 4: This is Australia. They called it a wine stash. Wine stash. It's Australian. In man, it's a wine rack nam ponsi European words, it's a wine stash. Guys come around. I got a little wine stash to wi, a wine stash. It's a wine rack, okay. And it turned up you saying it said on the front of the box. Some assembly required. Was like, do I need to call somebody out?
Speaker 3: You have that guy out. You're calling somebody out every second every other day.
Speaker 5: He's rather than doing something sometimes. I didn't know what my wife puts him in for. He actually turned up last week. I was like, why Andrew, what are you here to do?
Speaker 4: It's like one of your daughters somewhere. I didn't know. Wonderful bye bye.
Speaker 5: I know my wife is conducting a very flagrant affair. I let the guy in last week.
Speaker 4: I had no idea. It's one last thing I have to do.
Speaker 3: But he gets jobs done around the house.
Speaker 5: Yess not what having sex with my wife. I'd tell you it's not a job around the house.
Speaker 4: The winetas the wife's stash. It turned up yesterday, the wine statch. Okay. And when I got the online.
Speaker 5: You know when you order something and they send you the receipt and he's got a little photo to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is what you You know, we've got it. We've got your order. By the way, what is it now? Whenever you order anything online you get about eight emails ask you to review the experience. The wine rack turned up. I paid for it, you delivered it. What is the end of story?
Speaker 3: And confirmation emails like yes, we put it in the bark.
Speaker 5: Business transactions are working. Review the experience out of five?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, I mean guess five out of five. But it was essentially what I thought was going to happen. There's been no surprises in this transaction. Anyway. When I saw it.
Speaker 5: Yesterday and the photo came back, I thought, this is this is something that screams my age.
Speaker 4: You know, you're in your late forties. You care about oring wine? Now? Anyway?
Speaker 5: Turn up yesterday my wife was wide about. I was like, well, I thought we'd put it somewhere really off. It's so it's easy for me to see him drink.
Speaker 4: My wife thinks if it's too if it's two in my eye, the stash in.
Speaker 5: View, it won't be stashed for a long It'll be stashed in my liver. So it's under the stairs because that's where you want to It's really is stashed away. I literally, And when I say understands, I don't mean it's like a seller. I mean you have to crouch down to get the wine, like you're seeing the little borrowers living in the skirting boards. So this morning I thought you could try and aid yourself with a recent online purchase. I mean, Patsy, you're you're the queen of this. If you want anything recent that screams your.
Speaker 6: Age, definitely.
Speaker 7: I got one of those arm graber things, you know those they're they're.
Speaker 6: A stick, they've got a hand way I did.
Speaker 5: I brought that for my dad's for Christmas because he does voluntary litter picking, right, you mean the long claws he.
Speaker 7: Won because stuff's always falling down the side of the sideboard and I can't reach it.
Speaker 6: You're not that, Oh no, they're brilliant.
Speaker 4: So what will you pick up? Bock or blood.
Speaker 6: Cans and everything.
Speaker 4: Sculling beer cans? Later, my giant meets along grabbing drawer.
Speaker 7: And you know, like lolly wrappers from under the couch, So you don't have to live at the couch.
Speaker 4: Sharp, You're living in a cinema. Stuffest on the floor. That is amazing. All right, Jack, what have you bought recently? The age is yourself online?
Speaker 3: Have to buy a hose adapter because my hose didn't fit to the gurney and the hose I've got. Every hose is the same, right, They're all universal. Twister On It's decided to reinvent the all the accessories and do its own system, so every time you want to attach it to something, you've got to order it in. So I was able to order that piece in and then use the gurney again, which I love using.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great if you've got that one.
Speaker 3: Now that retractable one no oh yeah, retractable hosts yeah yeah, game changer, right huge.
Speaker 4: Every time I use that, I'm like, this is being a grown up. I dreamed of this. I'm finally a grown up. I've got retractable homes.
Speaker 3: I saw by neighbor filling up her watering can the other day and I had to stop myself from saying, you know what, you should invest in your retractable hose. It seems expensive at first, but you'll love that you purchased.
Speaker 4: We're doing a live advert. I worry now sales are going to come to us. Very excited it.
Speaker 5: And just done a big contract with the Bunnings for retractable hoses.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connells show, Oh Yeah Podcast.
Speaker 5: I'm now the very proud owner not only of a retractable hose, but a wine rack, a wine stash. So we're asking you today to age yourself with something you've recently bought online. Christian, I recently bought online a basket to put my clothes pegs in.
Speaker 4: That is not something you do when you're twenty and I actually when you got it, you were actually like, this is great, this is actually going to bring order to my life.
Speaker 5: Christian, I bought there's some James. I brought a magnetized whiteboard from my fridge door. Actual quote by me when it arrived. I can't believe there is more demand for these.
Speaker 3: I bought a whiteboard over summer and I was so excited for it. I was like, I'm going to write so much stuff on here. I never write anything.
Speaker 5: I brought a huge one for all the big ideas. It's in the garage, still unopen from a year ago, a here ago lockdown, I brought a planter to grow sweet corn and corgettes. Christian, I just ordered very focals. Oh wow, you're not very focals are word? These are things that the more mature people have. They are It's basically two lenses in one glass.
Speaker 3: I've seen them before, a semi circle at the bottom.
Speaker 5: Yes, they can see far away invaders are coming up first, I can read my book.
Speaker 4: They've got it all covered.
Speaker 5: Those are very vocals, sorry, Jennifer laughing like that. Ash just bought a key bowl.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, to put you well.
Speaker 4: If you have a little landing bowl, I do. I have a landing bowl for.
Speaker 5: Credit card stuff and then also my keys credit card. Yeah, well you just got it wallet. Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't have a wallet.
Speaker 5: I just have a little little metallic thing that put them in. Anyway, this is very born for everyone. Christian, I've just ordered jams and Chutney's. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. That's a better life right there. Jams and Chutney's are the way to a better life.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 5: I took great pleasure and recently ordering online Jackie like this, Joseph Joseph sink tidy.
Speaker 3: Oh well, since I've broken the Joseph Joseph tupperware, I haven't any Joseph Joseph in my house anymore.
Speaker 4: That's so sad. Christian. I bought a square meter of red felt to do some nice draw lining with two for the price of one. I got as well.
Speaker 5: Hashtag old fart and Joanne's Christian, that's nothing buying a wine stash. I brought a water butt so I could collect rain water and then water the plants with it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: We the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Every Wednesday morning.
Speaker 5: On the show, it is a home of your weakest claim to fame and as always think you need to bear in mind on this feature you can cool him with anything. An hour ago, we were very excited about an email from a guy.
Speaker 4: Who just an email in three lines told us the story about being naked by the side of a road waving a bar of soap at the Queen of England and rip bless him.
Speaker 5: Prince Philip will have no more details about this. We're trying to get hold of him at the moment. But no claim to fame is too weak.
Speaker 3: There's no business like show business.
Speaker 2: I adopted a dog from the Lost Dog Time of Ben out that you shook hands with Mike Clarkes.
Speaker 4: I used to listen to Crete while I was on the toilet while running the back of Pretty Charles on a pushboy.
Speaker 11: I have a client and her daughter leaves next door to christians Worth.
Speaker 1: My husband went to high school with Jeffrey Russian's son, and one day he went over to Jeffrey Russian's house and Johnny Depp was there and they played a game.
Speaker 4: Of billion Deal. Christian O'Connell's weakest claims to fame. There is no feature like this on radio. Honestly, we never know what we're going to from corner to cola, as you've just heard.
Speaker 5: From that nine four one four one oh four three. Do not sit on the sidelines. Whatever your week story is, we welcome it, we celebrate them. Nine four one four one oh four three. We're just looking for weak claim to fame. Let's get into it this morning, then, where Kim, good morning, Hi, Christian.
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning. My week claim to fame is my uncle went to school with Freddy Murcury in Tanzania, and even then he called himself Freddy Mercury. Way back then.
Speaker 3: I do remember from Behemian Rafi the movie that he was born in Zanziba.
Speaker 4: Part of the story we can verify he was.
Speaker 10: He was in Zanzebar and then he moved over to Tanzania to go to school there. And one day, oh sorry after you oh. And then probably years later in the i'd say the late seventies early eighties, they met each other again at he threw at airport and had coffee for an hour.
Speaker 4: Oh, what a lovely part of story.
Speaker 3: And Freddy was a big star by that stage. Yes, yes, nice of him to sit down for an hour long coffee.
Speaker 5: And you query the hour long butious In England they make a mankey old coffee there.
Speaker 3: But you're a rockster, wouldn't there be people coming up and bugging you?
Speaker 4: And you want to get about Freddie? I wonder Kim's uncle here. They were close back in the day, back at school. It's a lovely story, came. I love that. It's almost it's almost too good. It's strong. It's strong, too strong, isn't it. It's not shaking, It's not Mike Lark and shaking a pause with your dog.
Speaker 10: I used to tell anyone who'd listen and say when aren't my uncle me Freddy mrcury And they go, yes, we know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now Melbourne up and spread the word. I love that, Kim. Thank you very much, you call, Thank you very much. By bye.
Speaker 9: Now, Shuey, Hello Christian, how are you, Bud?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Huey. Welcome to weakest claim to fame? What have you got?
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, just a quick one. I was quite young. I was about seven or eight years old at the time. Me and my brother were flying from Sacramento to la as we normally did when we lived in the States, visiting our mother, and one time we sat next to Tom Hanks's kids, and you know, we're playing g I Joe's and filling out the airplane packs and doing our thing. Then we got escorted off the plane and our mom told us, hey, you sat next to Tom Hanks's kids. And there was a big crowd around Tom Hanks and people were taking photos and here's a really nice guy and just ask them, you know, nice and quietly, hey, can you not do that? I'm just here to get my kids and go, and yeah, that's my weakest claim. The thing is that one. And here's another one. If you have the short minute is my cousin is also married to Flee from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 4: I mean Tom Hanks's Kids is great, but your cousin's married to Fleas.
Speaker 9: From Flee from the Red Hot Chelli Peppers. Yeah, nolody is funny.
Speaker 3: That's great. So do you stand side a stage when they tour?
Speaker 9: Unfortunately not. I live over here in Australia. Now there over there. We're family, but you know we're far away from each other.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you've asked your tickets. Have you ever heard of whoa Tools? All right? They just tore around their suburb.
Speaker 9: He's from Melbourne, right, originally.
Speaker 4: From Sydney.
Speaker 9: No, your cousin's usband, No, no, no.
Speaker 4: WhatsApp that's a little family banter and some funny memes.
Speaker 9: I like, hey please from bats right?
Speaker 4: All right, Hueie, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: A cool cheers Christians.
Speaker 2: Now Christian O'Connell shoe podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's get some more stories then your week claim to Fame. First of all, we go to Tanya. Good morning, Tania.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, do you remember when we had Tania on?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 13: My weakest links to our fame is I was at the airport years ago, and I didn't have my glasses on, and I thought someone was waiting at me. So I way back and was smiling. But when I got closer, it was a cardboard cut out of Greg Norman.
Speaker 4: She thought Greg Norman.
Speaker 5: And one of was our greatest offers is waving at you, which would have been nice.
Speaker 13: I didn't know who it was.
Speaker 4: I didn't glasses on cardboard cutout can wave once and freeze, it's not it's not waving. It's a very passive.
Speaker 3: Unless it's a windy day. Yeah, and it's flowing back at.
Speaker 4: The pregnormous salinting me. Maybe he was, Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 3: It's going to have been close to one of the weakest no celebrity involved on one.
Speaker 4: Dimensional cardboard cutout, that is, I'm actually gonna give you a prize we asked for that. You can have a one hundred tal a delivery voucher.
Speaker 5: Whoo whoo hey, thank you, Tony, Bye bye, Hey, Joe, come on, let's go to Joe.
Speaker 4: Now I find out his weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 12: Is Joe, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Joe.
Speaker 12: So the king of comedy, Jerry Laws done us quite a few shows here in Australia back in the late nineties, and one day during the day he'd went to the Crown to do a radio interview with Ernie Sigley and it was in a glass booth. It was all open. There was about one hundred people there and when he'd finished the review, he'd come out of the booth and was on level one and then he went up straight up the escalator to Liberl two and were in about a minute, not even a minute. The security guard had walked away, so the escalator was free, and I looked at my mate and I said, let's let's go up and see what's going on. So we went up, went up to the second level and for about a minute there was only Joey Lewis, his wife, myself and my mate on the same floor. And then the security guard popped up and said, sorry, guys, you need to go back down.
Speaker 5: The whole floor is cordinged off. Level two is a no go. Level one final ground floor. Okay, you got to level two. That's mister Lewis's floor.
Speaker 3: And I love that. We used to put celebrities into glass queue count.
Speaker 4: The down square. Lewis in the glass box, come and stare at him. What a lovely interview that must have been.
Speaker 5: For that was the king of comedy stabbed up by a straining at the crown.
Speaker 3: And it exhibited the zoo.
Speaker 4: Joe, thank you very much. You cool, Wendy. Good morning, Hi Christian, how you I'm good. We just heard about Jerry Lewis been interviewed in a glass box.
Speaker 11: Well, my week is claim to fame is when you two toured in the nineties. I got to watch their security guards andies.
Speaker 4: This doesn't sound right.
Speaker 5: Why are you washing anyone's undies and only security guards of YouTube, they.
Speaker 4: Washed their own undies.
Speaker 11: I worked at a drug cleaner, so they were bringing this stuff down all the time.
Speaker 5: And started a drug clean rock up to date my local guy.
Speaker 4: Right, let's go. I've got a big weekend after the d's. These pressed an irons, my jocks, my socks.
Speaker 11: You would be surprised. You need to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Surprised even you too, I go, I don't think that's true. Bonno, wouldn't do that. But they're security guards. Yes, well they put their underpants in to be dry cleaned.
Speaker 11: I am socks and these and socks. We had a laundromat that was part of the drug cleaner is. But yeah, a lot of people need their underwear pressed afterwards.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that was such a thing to have your underwear pressed. Yes, right, okay, other than you two security guard, is that a thing that happens like weekly people bring in the underwear to be pressed.
Speaker 11: Absolutely. I worked in South Gara for a little while and it was constant all the time.
Speaker 4: Pressed.
Speaker 5: Fancy, Wow, we Wendy, this is incredible.
Speaker 4: We'll send your prize. Okay, thanks you cool. It's brilliant, cool, Thank you cool.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Last few weakest claim to fame. If you've got any more, you can email them in for next week. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot Aukara.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 4: We're good, welcome to the show. What have you got for us?
Speaker 14: My weakest claim to fame is I know the dog from the latest Do Little movie.
Speaker 4: Oh Came I Lost you a Rob Donny Jr.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I've kind of patted the same dog as him. Hopefully.
Speaker 5: That's an amazing claim to fame. How come you know the dog that was in the movie?
Speaker 14: So I used to work at a vet clinic in London and he was one of my patients.
Speaker 4: Robert Donny Jr. Yes, one of the dog is one of your patients. Was it like a showbiz pet clinic?
Speaker 14: Well, his owner worked in the movie busins, like in backstage and everything, and the owner took the dog to work one day and apparently the director saw this dog.
Speaker 4: Do you hear these stories?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Okay, get in the picture. Hey whose dog is this? Get it close up of those parts. Yes, we just found our cut. Guys, you're going to be in the movies. We have to send your prize. That car.
Speaker 5: What a great one to end on this morning. Awesome, thank you, thank you very much. You really cheered us up. Have a good day the Christian o'connells show.
Speaker 4: Yo, time for the morning? Is that word? Time?
Speaker 5: Waster jack? And I not too happy? What are you about to hear? A preemptive apology for me. These are not funny, okay, but the good news is you will be funny. One of you will win five hundred dollars and you get a double bass to go to the opening night of The Drummer Queen's. Today is International No housework Day. Oh wait, how many to start on the micphone Patty International, no housework day. According to a study of the Australian Institute are Family Studies, the most hated chawes yep, what do you think is that?
Speaker 4: Number one most hated chaw.
Speaker 3: Doing the washing up after dinner show.
Speaker 6: I hate cleaning the shower.
Speaker 5: Cleaning the bathroom is at number one, number two mopping, and number three unpacking the dish rusher. For me, it's getting the clothes out of the dryer and folding them.
Speaker 4: I hate that. Oh, absolutely hate it. What do you do?
Speaker 3: Why do you need a fo Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't want to see a creasy, crumpled top.
Speaker 3: I hang my tops so that you don't have to fold something that's hanging. And then pants and everything else. Just shove it in the rolling Yeah. I usually rolled the jeans and a ball.
Speaker 4: What do you mean roll them in a ball?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, just roll them up like you like you're packing a suitcase.
Speaker 4: But wow, we astonishing scenes today.
Speaker 5: All right, All this chit chat leads us to today's time waster, which is home housework movies, housework movies. Oh dear, good luck. All right, I'm actually beginning to begin being going to begin with the best one, Lord of the coffee rings?
Speaker 4: Why are they now? I've got coasters. I've told you. Put the coaster under the mug.
Speaker 3: Lord of the that's the best.
Speaker 5: That's the best, Lord of the That is a gold Bridget Jones is Dyson Civil plus Shindler's lint. Oh, gotta clean out of the tumble dry mister Shindler Silver robomop.
Speaker 3: That's the gold.
Speaker 4: Oh, coffee rings? Who left that coffee mug? Has left the ring? Jack? What have you got?
Speaker 3: Sorry? I just got I got distracted halfway through that because this first time ever Pats has passed me a note halfway through? So is this yours?
Speaker 6: This is a lady tree?
Speaker 3: You do it right?
Speaker 4: Material for chat post? No? No, no, you do it? Come on, delivery will be No, it won't. You're a very funny woman. Come on, and this is going to be really all right. Jack and I look the other way, so we don't make you ready.
Speaker 7: Yeah, live in the Leader Loca.
Speaker 6: The Lady is a brand.
Speaker 4: Of mo Yeah, no, no, no, I've got one. It's very good too.
Speaker 3: Except is that movie or just a song?
Speaker 4: It's a song that's all right, isn't it? No, it's Housework movies, your opinions, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, it's good just good market if we were doing songs, yea yeah, civil plus yeah, yes, alright, sorry, all right, always you're always welcome to jump in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just nothing that we'll do with what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: All right, house work movie, Yes, back on track, Thank you, Jack.
Speaker 3: Sweeping with the An Enemy.
Speaker 5: I'm still a silver either way, Lord of the Coffee Rings.
Speaker 4: I still think it's gold.
Speaker 3: Carry on, Horden, here's a hoover.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's gold.
Speaker 3: Rakes on a plane. Gott to rake up those leaves even on a plane. No, you can do. Housework is in the garden as well as Yeah, absolutely bronze, Star chores, star chars and new soap.
Speaker 4: Gold Christian.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, so time wasted today is housework movies. Jackie boy, you're ready to mark, Let's go? Oh brother, where art thou mop?
Speaker 3: A little basic bronze?
Speaker 5: When Harry vacked Salny silver plus broke.
Speaker 4: Vack Mountain gold. That is really smart. Who's Glenn? Well done?
Speaker 15: Sweepy hollows silver.
Speaker 5: Eat spray scrub gold and Stephen they've saved it from Jack and I today.
Speaker 3: Weekend at Gurney's Gold love that Gurney.
Speaker 4: That's very good Jackson, big fan, Scott well done dice and hard dye and hard silver plus Conan the Cleanian.
Speaker 3: Good attempt Silver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, o, Kate, nice dry while you were sweeping gold.
Speaker 5: Uh fairies biders dish cloth, come on, Roger Silver, big trouble while cleaning the fine china.
Speaker 4: That's smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's not quite funny though.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 15: Oh dear uh men who stare at dust Bronze, the good the band and the moldy bronze Raiders of the Lost sock Silver, Omo and Juliet.
Speaker 4: God, that is really good.
Speaker 3: Gold plus ah.
Speaker 4: Man Alive, Judy, that's awesome. Days of Plunger Gold Vack to the future, Silver gone with the.
Speaker 3: Windex Silver.
Speaker 4: Vacuum means you pre bronze weeding, miss Daisy, sweet weeds in the house. Vacuum with a view instead of room with a view. Yes, Silver, I'm again in the dog poop. No, that deserves more morally, that's a god Ben two, No, not doing that one. That's really rude. Broomhart Silver White men can't chiff Gold, Dude, wear's my card shirt?
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 4: These are really well a.
Speaker 3: Lot of good ones in there, but I think the winner is Omo and Juliet.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, well done, Judy, you get the five bunch of donors, Tyler.
Speaker 4: Today's show is Bird, Possum or Rat. Thank you very much. Sure your stories today some great cals. Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast